Designers » B » Oriental Fougere « Groups

Design & Motion Bugatti for men

Design & Motion Bugatti for men
dislike

Design & Motion Bugatti for men Pictures

Bugatti celebrates its 100th anniversary in 1999, paying tribute to the virtuosity of its creator, Ettore Bugatti. Like the automobile brand, the new fragrance DESIGN&MOTION offers an interpretation of luxury and experience.

This vintage ambery musky fougere fragrance enchants fans of fine engineering. Top notes are red pepper berries, mandarin and cardamom. Being a real olfactory turning point, woody harmonies (plum wood, nutmeg, rosewood) play on the dream world of the most luxurious dashboards. On the winning line, the wake reveals virility of ambergris and Barenia leather surrounded by vetiver, cedar, patchouli and tonka.

Cardamom Mandarin Orange Pink Pepper

Nutmeg Plum Tree Palisander Rosewood

Vetiver Musk Patchouli Virginia Cedar Amber Tonka Bean Vanille Leather

Design & Motion Fragrance Reviews

Jerry Can
Jerry Can

I have the EdT and the Extreme; and much prefer the EdT - which has a better balance and (by a mile) a better drydown. Design & Motion and Bugatti Pureblack are not widely known and are two of the best kept secrets in perfumery. Design & Motion is (only just) my favourite of the two. This is high quality perfumery: a composition that is beautifully nuanced and subtle.

Design & Motion is an original take on citrus, woods and leather. The ambiance is what I call a warm earth one - the way Aramis Tuscany and (to a lesser extent) Trussardi My Land are. Something about this screams Italy at me. The dry down reminds me of that smell you get with expensive Italian artisan leather luggage along with late-afternoon aromas associated with Mediterranean countryside and their vinyards. This leather component is actually amongst the finest I have ever experienced. The patchouli and vetiver are presented modestly, which could have ruined D&M if not.

As it warms on my skin the complexities reveal themselves, including a mysterious feature - one you could imagine asails you settling yourself behind the wheel of your Veyron. There actually is a "something" like an engine oil note hidden deep in it all. Ever so slightly sweet. Hard to pin down; it stirs childhood memories of playing in a Mark 2 Jaguar. Think pleasant vintage car ambience without the fustiness. Could just be another facet of the wonderful leather, actually.

I rank this highly not least because it easily matches (in some respects exceeds) many famous and expensive scents for originality and sophistication. So, in summary: a beautiful and evocative fragrance. Very special in fact.

ahmadmohee
ahmadmohee

Nice woody and sweet fragrance, suitable for all day use, moderate lasting and sillage...

d04m022011
d04m022011

I totally agree with Amir4589, is a unique fragrance and does not look like any other, however, the Extreme version, which is not related here at Fragrantica, can be much better. Try it, it's wonderful. Very huge sillage and lasting attachment.

AZ
AZ

At fist didnt like it got present from my wife but then I love it sadly the perfume fell and broke. There is new extreme version which has abit of citrus.

Amir4589
Amir4589

This one is my signature perfume,
I hold in my shelf a lot of very known brands such as D&G the one,Acqua di gio by Armani,Terre d'Hermes and so on.
this one is an absolute sensation and worth every cent.
unfortunately this perfume is very underrated as you can see by the poor amount of reviews and results on the online search,but I actually find it quite good,this perfume will give you a very unique sense of smell and if I would have to consider those between Armanis,D&Gs and Hermes,I would go Bugatti without even thinking twice,don't get me wrong,all of those are great perfumes,top of the line,
the Bugatti just takes it into another league.
it lasts very long,I washed my hand with soup and could still smell it 2 hours later on my hand.
regularly,it usually stays up to 7-8 hours,something that is rare to find.
would recommend this to anyone who wants a top-of-the-line perfume for a great price and something that is also unique,this perfume is an absolute winner.

murysusanto
murysusanto

Awesome fragrance...underrated but definetely a class

pars2002
pars2002

excellent EDT for daily use in spring. not very special but nice balance between top notes and base notes( from citrus and cardamom to Cedar, vetiver , vanilla and amber). lasts around 5-6 hours on my skin. I also bought another version of This BUGATTI extreme, stronger than this one and lasts longer

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Bugatti Design & Motion fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Bugatti Design & Motion, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Design & Motion by Bugatti. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Design & Motion by Bugatti represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.