Designers » B » Citrus « Groups

Baby Touch Burberry for women and men

Baby Touch Burberry for women and men
dislike

Baby Touch Burberry for women and men Pictures

Baby Touch by Burberry is a Citrus fragrance for women and men. Baby Touch was launched in 2002. The nose behind this fragrance is Michel Girard. The fragrance features orange, mandarin orange and vanilla.

Orange Mandarin Orange Vanilla

Ptisenbon
Baby Tous

Baby Touch Fragrance Reviews

Sashira
Sashira

I bought this fragrance discounted because it had no box, and assumed this was just a regular perfume with an odd name, but apparently this can be used on babies? I'm not sure about that, and I'm not sure about it smelling like an infant, to me it smells like clean linen, and something like lavender. It's clean, sweet and simple, and I think the sillage isn't bad and it lasts about 3-4 hours. Overall, I think it's quite wearable for a young woman, if my boyfriend doesn't mention anything about me smelling like a child then I'll keep it. I would never use this on a baby, no matter whom this was intended for.

Englishrose4
Englishrose4

I get a burst of green freshness followed by light airy powders drying down to a light musk, reminds me of white musk by the body shop in the 1990's, only this is a lot nicer.

It's lovely fresh, classy and clean but also there's something comforting about it, it's not like Johnson's baby it's like real baby head smell - I've had 4 and I'm still obsessed with that smell!

I don't get citrus at all in any way, I really like this scent though I've only wore it during spring / summer it lovely fresh and suitable for office wear, running about after the kids any where really can't imagine bugging anyone in this lovely scent!

At the end of a rubbish busy day, clean sheets, clean hair, clean pj's and spritz of this and you'll wake up renewed and relaxed!!

maltatude
maltatude

This one opens with a citrus herbaceous (or green) note, mossy perhaps, with delicate powders in the background. It's not overly sweet baby, a tad sweet, more on the aromatic fresh citrus side if I had to describe it. Gender neutral and pretty wearable. I prefer Tous personally for my baby skin scent needs but this is nice for winter, in my onesie and socks, watching a movie at home.

mlicairac
mlicairac

My mother in law bought this for my son when he was an infant. She said she wanted him to always smell good. I never even knew that Burberry made colognes/perfumes for babies. I absolutely LOVE this perfume. I spray it on myself from time to time to remind me of my son. Whenever we go out, it's the biggest compliment he gets. Everyone loves the smell on him and so do I. Great job Burberry!!

samloves
samloves

I came across a bottle of this today in a local charity shop and with a great price, a full 100ml bottle for 8.00 GBP I got so excited. I sprayed it as soon as I got back to my car So this is what I personally got from it! A soft delicate smell, not baby really, fresh & clean then the citrus came which then turned into a kind of Spanish cologne sort of smell. Was happy enough until it disappeared after about 5 minutes and then it was completely gone ,couldn't smell anything. No silage whatsoever and projection wasn't very good either. Overall a very inoffensive fragrance. Not even worth the crazy low price I paid for it.

MartineLanthier

lol I just read a funny comment... BTW, this fragrance is for grown-ups! ;) The concept is that it's meant to ressemble a baby's smell!

MartineLanthier

I came accross this perfum looking for an interesting Burberry fragrance... I ordered the tester version on eBay for a good price. I am so pleased with it! It smells wonderful! Like most, I do not smell orange at all... but it smells fresh, clean and sweet. I also get a tiny bit of very soft musk, which reminds me of the musk oil fragrance that the Body Shop used to sell. I put it on 6 hours ago and I can still smell it quite well, and I'm in love with the result! Thinking this will become my signature fragrance...

lmlovespapa
lmlovespapa

How on earth did Burberry do this????????? this smells exactly like a baby, not baby lotion, powder, or baby oil but like a freshly bathed baby. I LOVE THIS

tzeal
tzeal

funny story- saw this perfume and honestly thought that the baby scent was a cute idea. even if i didnt like it it was an asset to my collection. i came home and put it on. it was wonderful, just like the smell of baby. so i came home and i let my mom smell this "baby in a bottle" she really enjoyed the scent and since she works in an office that has banned fragrances i knew that this would be perfect. i then purchased her a bottle. a week later i purchesed two bottles one for a baby shower i am going to.one for if i ever run out because it is a hard scent to find.
its a very well made scent that last a long time considering its to be worn around baby.
it starts off with moss, and a bit of mint, the vanilla starts to develop with the milk to smooth it down. its truely wonderful.

04belle09

I like this fragrance...it..."just enough". Just enough clean, fresh, soft and citrus to make it a perfect fragrance to wear everyday. I bought the body balm first, thinking I could still use it even if I didn't care much for the fragrance. After I used the body balm (which is wonderfully moisturizing), I couldn't get the EDT soon enough. It feels just right.

Caist
Caist

I just.. HAVE to know what this smells like. But where to find it to smell.. hmm. From what I read it's notes are so clean and tender, definitely what you'd want a baby to smell like aside from Johnson's baby oil. (That's like.. pooped diaper nostalgia)

basgam
basgam

This is a very cosy and warm fragrance that smells like a... baby! I was surprised to read that there are citrus notes in it as I just cannot find them. It is a powdery scent, and whenever I spray it, I think about a cosy jumper or a blanket and a baby powder! Very safe to wear, but nothing special.

Pea12
Pea12

I liked this at first...it smelled so good and just light...like baby...but i stopped wearing it for a while...then went back to use it again...it didn't smell good anymore...it smelled like sour corn on me when combined with my body chem... :(

hawkinsk3
hawkinsk3

I don't understand why people are saying that this isn't a perfume for children. The website AND the booklet that comes with the bottle says that it is a scent for baby and mother. That aside, I love this fragrance for myself. It smells so clean and pure and innocent without smelling like baby powder or Ivory soap (much like other scents with similar claims). I don't care that others can't smell it on me. It takes me to a happy place.

scentous
scentous

For the ones planning to order online; there are two "baby touch" perfumes, bottles are the same, but one is without alcohol and the other is eau de toilette. First one is like water with a few drops of the essence, so it may be used for babies, but for adults don't bother paying money for it, as it is almost not there. EDT is a very subtle, young perfume, but unfortunately it is the "closest to skin" scent, even I sticked my nose to my wrist I had difficulty feeling it..Does not have any character, hence hard to describe, but it is clean, soapy, I don't get any apert citrus..For young ladies who want almost no perfume in hot weather, it is recommended..

jesseyanne
jesseyanne

This is one of my all time top 5 fragrances. I wear it nearly everyday around the house. It doesn't share any of the smells of my home so I notice it as I move. It blends right in to my skin, almost like a skin scent but without the sensuality of a leather. One of my favorite things about this fragrance is it never overpowers. It doesn't have a strong enough sillage to garner alot of compliments, but it makes me feel pretty and confident.

On a side note...oddly enough, I didn't wear this a single day that I was pregnant. It was too woody and almost bitter on my skin with the hormone changes that pregnancy brought.

PerfumeWhore
PerfumeWhore

Tender pastel colors on the checkered box (So Burberry! So Class, yet So Innocent!), innocent little rocking sheep, cute little button to open up the box just like snapping baby's little onesie, open up the box as if entering a nursery room, you want to do this in silence. The softest little pouch inside the box to carry your perfume or to simply display on dresser, made out of cloth used to wipe babies. The rocking bottle that is perfectly shaped, when you hold it, it gives you the feeling you are holding a baby and makes you want to bring it close to your heart and gently tap it on the back and bum while imagining tenderly sniffing your baby's head and neck. The white cap with harmonious waves all around with the little checkered (!) cloth thingy on top. Pastel purple and pastel green... The beautiful color of the juice (which with time turns light pastel green)... All of this add to the soothing effect that was aimed for this exquisite juice of innocence, cleanliness, purity... all of which help us find harmony in our fast-paced lives. All of which help us see the true meaning of it all, how precious and fragile it is in the chaos we live in.

senorita86
senorita86

I've used this for 10 years! of course,I have a lot of perfumes except this. I've never sicked of it!
Although It's odor is too week to use grown woman,It has extraordinarily lovely and cute odor. I can feel week lavender and milky note. also It is not too powdery like petit et maman.

ariyah
ariyah

La primera vez que olí "Baby Touch" fue en la cabecita de un bebé...y me enamoré del olor. Fuí corriendo a comprárme un frasco y creo que siempre la tendré. Me encanta usarla enverano ya que es suave y fresquita para el calor. Huele realmente a bebé!!

SheShe
SheShe

It doesn't feel like a baby!

There aren't all ingredients shown in the description of notes above. I remember there's also rhubarb, milk and moss and I can definitely detect them.

The scent is a bit masculine (moss) but in a pleasant way, actually citruses with milk and moss make an interesting combination. The bottle is funny, it swings (the bottom isn't flat but it's oval). I had a bottle of the perfume and I sold it, I left myself a quite big sample. The only reason I sold it is the lasting power (could be better) and 100 ml was too much for me.

Lasting power: 3,50/5
Fragrance: 4/5
Bottle: 3,5/5

Too bad it's sold in this baby looking kind of bottle and under "Baby Touch" name - women may think they'll smell like babies while in fact the fragrance is even a bit of chypre. Actually only milk can make me think about babies in the fragrance.

It's a clean and fresh fragrance.

Cynicalwish
Cynicalwish

I've tried one sprizt yesterday, in a hurry, before leaving the store, just out of curiosity. I kept on sniffing my arm, I fell in love with it. It's the perfect scent if you want to smell clean without smelling like fabric softener. It smells like clean skin, like moisturizer and baby powder. Innocent and fresh. i think it would be perfect for school or for work if you have to share your office room with other people, 'cause it won't offend anybody. My skin usually eats perfumes, but I could still smell that only one spritz even 3hrs later. I'm seriously thinking about buying it...
EDIT: I've bought it online! can't wait to get it! I'll write a better review after I'll be using it.

bbbonbon
bbbonbon

This is just lovely, so fresh and soft I've been wearing it for about four years and I love it; what I love the most is the citrus-mossy combo it gives you the clean almost crisp sensation we all love (I guess) during summertime. The bad part is the poor lasting power, but I don't care it makes me feel happy. (Hard to find though).

Marlies
Marlies

Wow this really smells like a baby, i never would have thought they could do that!
It is fresh, light and a littte sweet, not too sweet.
There's rhubarb, mint, moss, orange, mandarin orange, vanilla and milk in it.
I'm a little confused, the woman in the shop said, like many of you guys, it was made for babies. How stupid is that i thought.
Now i found that there's a non alcohol version as well, should it be true then? Weird!

zennia04
zennia04

I like it, i usually wear this when my whole day is spent with my 1 yr old daughter. The scent is light, fresh & never annoying. I think this would be great to wear for any care givers as this is a very likeable scent. However, this has no lasting power.

guest_rcatita
guest_rcatita

Just bought it for my 8 years old daughter, as a Christmas gift, because she is so fun of perfumes and sometimes sprays herself with mummy perfumes, always hoping I will not find out, as if it was possible no to smell it.

This perfume is for children’s, not for babies and has two versions, alcohol and alcohol free.

I bought the last one and I think it will smell divine on her, since the smell of this perfume reminds me her won natural body odor.

Let´s see after Christmas what she has to say regarding it.

andrevarx
andrevarx

This fragrance surprise me closely mimics the smell of a baby, it smells like things for a baby, it smells like a baby, I personally think is only appropriate for use in women in a given case.

You do not have a good projection of the aroma, but has good length on the skin. Opaque but easily lasting close to the skin. I think more for yourself to enjoy the fragrance that is perceived by people around. The smell of drink comes to the middle notes, notes of entry are almost invisible, at least I did not detect.

Mad-Lainey
Mad-Lainey

In God's name - it is not a perfume for babies as majority of you may think!!!
You seem to be reading the fragrance advert literally and seem to be uncapable of reading between lines!
That fragrance is NOT intended to be used ON babies - it is intended to IMITATE the one of the most wonderful smells in the world - A BABY!

It is a unisex fragrance which name symbolise an innocent, gentle and loveable baby and Burberry Baby Touch reflects these words well.

It is a brilliant fresh perfume, like a clean baby's skin. It is pleasant, inoffensive, very safe to be worn in any environemnt; work, shopping, family meeting.
The notes do not seem to stand out separate, they are well blended to give you the most comforting feeling ever :-)
If you like the smell of freshly laundered bedlinen that has been hung in your garden all sunny day and I am NOT talking about artificial washing powder smell - give it a try.

I strongly disagree with Baby Touch being a teenage fragrance!!! If you're looking for a teenage perfume, you should go to Disney Store and you will understand what teenage perfume is!
I actually find calling Baby Touch a ''teenage perfume'' quite offensive, rude and simply not true.

04belle09

I've yet to try this fragrance, but in all the ads I've read about it, it is always advertised as a fragrance for WOMEN.

elusivek
elusivek

At first I thought this was a comforting/soothing perfume for teens/adults to remember their childhood or when they had babies but then I realized this is really meant to be used on babies. That just stuns me.

I am going to rate it as a pefume for adults as I think it's totally inappropriate to be putting perfume on babies.

For adults, it starts out smelling like clean, just out of the dryer linen. Next comes the floral. At first the lily of the valley is too much, a bit cloying but that mellows quickly and the jasmine is perfect, it's so soothing and pleasant.

I didn't get any orange but it could be that I'm just so used to certain scents in baby products that I can't distinguish it.

What's really interesting about it is that it smells like the best part of Johnson's baby powder without the powder element.

Once the floral tones fade out, it's a comforting, not too sweet base.

It's really an interesting scent. Like I said, very soothing, comforting, & nostalgic but fresh and innocent at the same time.

That being said, I can't see anyone above mid-teens wearing this regularly and it's too floral (nevermind inappropriate) to put on babies. Imo, it's a safe scent for little girls who want to be grown up and have their own perfume like mommy.

I can appreciate it, I just can't see myself wearing it.

ChoctawMama81
ChoctawMama81

This smells sweet and innocent! I love that is smells like you just took a bath with baby soap. It's light and is perfect for the HOT Arizona weather.

cottoncandice
cottoncandice

Baby Touch is simply lovely. It's young, it's sweet and it's free-spirited, absolutely no baggage whatsoever.

I smell fresh limes, oranges and vanilla essence. It reminds me of the wondeful time I had when I was a fearless little girl, life was perfect and full of simple joys.

The lasting power is alright, well, carefree childhood doesn't last long either. The sweet musk lingering on in the background is like a little reminder of the reality ahead, bittersweet.

This is my ultimate comfort scent, happiness in a bottle, just can't get enough of it, surreal.

Malibu
Malibu

I adored BABY TOUCH; I used to wear it in very hot weather.

On first application I got a refreshing hint of mandarin, before the scent turned into a non-sickly vanilla and became close to the skin.

Being a fragrance designed for babies, the lasting power was very poor, and so although I loved it, I didn’t rebuy it.

sarselia
sarselia

unfortunatelly for me this perfume it's a mistery.I brought it while I found out that I was pregnant and I thought that maybe I wouldn't be able to wear any perfume but.. it wasn't like that.
anyway I don't feel this perfume to have anything to do with the smell of a baby or with the smell of citrus group.
i can not see or i can not smell any personality in this perfume.
it is somehow sweet but i like sweet perfums but this one i don't know why it is not what i expected to be.

dancam86
dancam86

I don´t understand. Every review is from grown ups who give their oppinions based upon their experiences with this perfum, now, Is it for babies or is that just the name? I´m confused.

susieqrj
susieqrj

Refreshing citrus, it´s notes contains citric fruit´s peel, applemint, neroli, jasmine, lilly of the vally, vanilla and oak moss.
This perfume gives the sensation of cleanliness, it has a soapy smell that is very good.

Pa.princess
Pa.princess

I agree with Kittycat-I don't smell the orange. But this is a lovely, fresh scent that lasts all day on me.

Kittycat63
Kittycat63

I really like this perfume and disagree with Solocha in that, on me anyway, it is a long-lasting perfume and I can spray it on once in the morning and it will last, subtly, all day long without reapplying. It's nice and clean smelling and sweet without being sickly. The perfume description says it has orange in it but I can't smell that at all, luckily as I don't like orange in perfumes at all. This is a very nice perfume and recommended.

Baby Touch by Burberry 4.03 out of 5 based on 219 ratings and 37 user reviews

Burberry Baby Touch Perfume by Burberry, 3.3 oz Alcohol Free Eau De Toilette Spray for Women
BABY TOUCH for WOMEN by Burberry EDT ALCOHOL FREE SPRAY 3.3 OZ
BABY TOUCH for WOMEN by Burberry EDT ALCOHOL FREE SPRAY 3.3 OZ
FragranceShop.com
Burberry Baby Touch by Burberry for Women Eau de Toilette Spray 3.3 oz
Burberry Baby Touch by Burberry for Women Eau de Toilette Spray 3.3 oz
Perfume.com
Burberry Baby Touch Perfume by Burberry - 3.3 oz Alcohol Free Eau De Toilette Spray
Burberry Baby Touch Perfume by Burberry, 3.3 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Women
Burberry Baby Touch Perfume by Burberry, 3.3 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Women
BABY TOUCH for WOMEN by Burberry EDT SPRAY 3.3 OZ
BABY TOUCH for WOMEN by Burberry EDT SPRAY 3.3 OZ
Perfume.com
Burberry Baby Touch Perfume by Burberry - 3.3 oz Eau De Toilette Spray
Burberry Baby Touch Perfume by Burberry - 3.3 oz Eau De Toilette Spray

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Burberry Baby Touch fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Burberry Baby Touch, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Baby Touch by Burberry. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Baby Touch by Burberry represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.