Designers » B » Chypre Fruity « Groups

Body Burberry for women

Body Burberry for women Pictures Body Burberry for women Pictures Body Burberry for women Pictures Body Burberry for women Pictures

Burberry presents their new fragrance Burberry Body that arrives on the market on September 1st 2011 in over 150 countries worldwide. "Burberry Body is the most exciting launch that we have ever created and captures the iconic spirit of the brand today in a striking and sensual way." - says Christopher Bailey, creative director of the brand.

Launching the new perfume Burberry Body is accompanied by attractive advertising commercial with photos of naked actress and model Rosie Huntington-Whitely, star of Transformers 3 - Dark of The Moon, wrapped in popular raincoat by Burberry. 24 year old Rosie, one of Victoria's Secret angels in cooperation with photographer Mario Testino, managed to accentuate woman's body and highlight the curves discretely in the provocative advertising campaign.

"It's a huge honour to be working with Burberry again," said Rosie speaking about her cooperation with Burberry. "[It's] a brand that put my career on the map and helped launch me. To be asked to be the first Burberry Body is an amazing compliment."

Body Burberry is a luxury chypre - fruity composition that begins with notes of fresh green absinthe, peach and freesia. Roses and iris are in the heart, leaning on the base of sandalwood, cashmerean, musk, amber and vanilla.

Available as EDP. The nose behind this fragrance is Michel Almairac.

Wormwood Peach Freesia

Harajuku Lovers Love

Body Fragrance Reviews

lollipopsneeze
lollipopsneeze

This one is yummy & musky and totally does not seem like a fruity chypre ...reminds me of Prada's Infusion Iris mixed with a woody sandalwood base. It's a lovely skin scent, but lasts forever on clothing..great cozy sweater weather perfume, very musky though I get hardly no fruits..

arrode
arrode

This is a lovely, sexy fragrance and I love it. It's probably going to become my day scent to work. I definitely get tons of musk, cashmere, and warm, soft peach. This is a perfect womanly smell. I'm surprised a lot of people are rating it poorly! To me, aside Brit and Burberry Woman this is the best of the Burberry fragrances. Longevity is moderate and sillage is polite and not too intense. Perfect for work, close quarters, and cuddling with your significant other.

agnesabell
agnesabell

Everytime I smell Burberry Body, I always think about seductive, strong, mature and independent woman. On me it's very floral and woody, not too powdery. First I wore it for casual day, but I thought it's too much. Now I only wear it for special or formal occasion.

On my skin it last more than 6 hours, the sillage is moderate. I really love Body, my husband doesn't really like it but I'm gonna buy the full bottle tough :p

jessora
jessora

I can't do this one. I felt instantly it was a mistake! A strong smell of roses, definitely powder, but I have a very bad association with these devices called Diaper Genies.

The Diaper Genie is a scented, rosy, powdered-smelling slightly floral baggie in a tube shape that is supposed to hold the odor from baby diapers out of your room and contain them in the plastic holding the diapers connected by scented plastic bag tubes. However you have to change out the Diaper Genie which I recommend you do quickly and outside if at all possible.

The musk note is definitely off in Burberry Body and with the rose and powder, I get distinctly an eau de diaper or one of those bathroom cover ups. I think the musk is more mossy or aquatic that it also could smell bad like an aquarium full of algae.

It's really overpowering too, and my nice frags that I tested today have worn off but not Body. I wish it would not have landed on my arm today. I saw this both at Ulta and at Marshall's ($20).

chaz631
chaz631

I simply adore this perfume. I always feel sexy and pretty when wearing it. I definitely get the woody/musky scent, something sweet as well but I can't put my finger. It's not really vanilla. This is definitely a more grown up fancier perfume. I don't use this as a everyday perfume and instead for dates or any other special occasion perfume. You wouldn't want to spray too much because when wearing too much it becomes way over bearing.
If you're looking for a soft, subtle perfume for special occasions then I'd definitely recommend this! :)

nebbe
nebbe

I get a lot of vanilla, musk and peachy floral. I like it - a lot actually. Not sure if I love, but I can see this as part of my fall/winter wardrobe. It's hardy yet soft (but not delicate!), and that's part of its charm for me.

The thing is, 1 spray is plenty. I do a single spray on my belly and it takes me through the day. (My typical application is at least 2 sprays - back of neck and/or crooks in my arm(s) with possibly another on my belly.)

That being said, two days after I bought Body, I went to a yoga class and recognized the scent on one of the women in my class. It was waaayyyy too much in a closed room, and put me off the scent for several weeks.

Update: I wear at least once a week, often as a comfy-cozy after-work scent, or on weekends. Really like this one!

soonflower
soonflower

Something wrong happens when Body is on my skin - it becomes sour and extremely artificial.
Just can't stand it.

But it happens with others too - becomes flat, sour and artificial on my friends so it isn't just my skin reacting that way.

I can't detect any vanilla, wood or rose - where is it??

Body just isn't for me.
I'll survive.

maianh83
maianh83

The first notes is very similar to Yves Saint Laurent Baby Doll ( at least 80% the same of the first note of Baby Doll, without the feel of "fresh spicy, such as ginger" ).
The whole smell is not sophisticated but also not very simple.
Burberry Body + fresh spicy ( as the vibe of the fresh spicy of ginger ) = YSL Baby Doll
Classy, feminine, clean, a bit calming, polite woody musky floral one.

hibiskus
hibiskus

To me this is a smell of an old lady in a nursing home (my imagination), sorry. Just a boring, old-fashioned scent.

Togiii
Togiii

Something in this perfume is too sharp, almost medicinal. A big minus for me!

auroramaria
auroramaria

I really like Body.
I recently got the body creme and it's so voluptuos and warm I fell in love with the fragrance too.
Body opens fruity and musky getting sweeter with vanilla and amber.
I find it elegant and comforting at the same time.It has a very soft approach on skin like velvet.
Longevity is about 6 hours on me and sillage is moderate.
Can be worn anytime of the day it's very versatile

kiristarr
kiristarr

I'm surprised that no citrus notes are listed. To me, the opening of Body is a blast of strong citrus - grapefruit and lime. These notes quickly soften a bit, allowing the rose to shine through. While I find this scent to be soft and pretty, I rarely wear it, and I can never recall how it smells between wearings. Body just doesn't make that much of an impact on me, I suppose.

annarox
annarox

Yuck! There's not much to say about this one. It smells like a powdery old lady. It's mildly nauseating. I was very surprised; this was not what I was expecting.

jessihsia
jessihsia

I just LOOOOOOVE this smell, i don't care what others think cuz i wanna smell this all day long.lol

boutonstendres
boutonstendres

Like a cross between Coco Mademoiselle, Tresor (without the heavily truant tobacco notes) and Lady Million. I'm not a big fan of any of the above so it makes sense that I'm not a big fan of Burberry Body either.

diamondkite
diamondkite

It's one of the only rose perfumes that I like - because it's subdued, soft and musky. I'ts modern and could be worn to work but it's also sexy and feminine. I wasn't expecting to like it, but I do. It has a slight soft turkish delight quality mixed with the earthiness of wood.

Edit: BB lasts a fair while on me too :)

Suzy.N.M
Suzy.N.M

it is quite good but not that wow, I expected more.

bridgette
bridgette

Pleasant. Not a "wow" smell. Very subtle. It's ok. The rose comes through, like rosy soap, laundry detergent, or fabric softener. I like my sample, but wouldn't buy a whole bottle.

Emma0714
Emma0714

I know exactly what this smells like. The isolated rosy top notes from Ô Intense from Lancôme. The rosy, apricot/peachy part. Timeless and feminine.

I love it! Boring, generic? PFFT. Objection! I think not! This is exactly the scent that you want to smell like. This is what makes others wonder what you are wearing. In an unoffensive way. But it lingers in their minds.

I think this one is really -REALLY- good for layering. To add your own peachy-rosy top notes to your favorite scents! Play a little.

One spritz over Shalimar and - BAM - you're in the eighties! Smoking indoors. And wearing blue mascara.

CozyCat
CozyCat

Lovely in a small amount, but abit boring and indistinct when sprayed more moderately. With my nose close to my wrist, it comes off as a very lovely, sensual, warm, sweet scent...like warm skin that had been soaking in rose water and lathered with peach shower cream, then slathered with vanilla-sandalwood oil afterwards...I love these kind of scents that allude to feminine body/beauty products. BUT...the way the perfume smells in the air, and the sillage trail it leaves behind is too vague, generic and abit synthetic...like a bland mish-mash of sweet/clean perfume-y smells. I know because I smell it often on someone, and it never gave me the desire to ask what she was wearing, she merely smelled indistinctly 'perfume-y'. I didn't understand her love for Body (which I found out later was her usual perfume), until I tried it myself, and realized that it smells different when you're smelling it directly on the skin...much prettier. Not worth the $$$ for me, but you could do worse I suppose. Anyway, I have quite the soft spot for Burberry :) so I'll just say that this is far from being their best.

Nothing special, nothing disturbing here. I don't like Burberry perfumes, almost none.
I tried Body in EdP and I was immediately hit by a perfumey smell. That settled very quickly and Body became a generic vaguely creamy rosey scent. All I could smell for 1 hour is a rosey note, smelling like some synthetical rose, not bad but fixed and a few other notes around like generic wood. After 2 hours it faded away. I think it smells like a young woman from TV ads would smell and I'm not surprised that many men find it pleasant. It's a faint rosey scent with soft plasticky wood. It's average acquired taste.

elisemor
elisemor

I like Burberry´s "The Beat" a lot, and was looking forward to trying this. But "Body" is something completely different. Very strong notes of rose, freesia and something else I can´t even recognize, but it´s not pleasant. In fact I can't stand it! Tried it three times since I own a bottle, but each time I have washed it off after 1-2 hours. It smells terrible on me and gives me a headache. Will not give it another try.

dad
dad

Imagine a refined, statuesque lady with a bouquet of roses on her organized desk, a classy designer outfit, and a sharp tongue. That's what I get out of Body.
This perfume is a confidence boost in a bottle.
The start of this perfume is very very sharp.
It's almost like Eau de Intensive Care Unit for the first couple of minutes, so if you get headaches easily, I'd tread lightly on the trigger.
It's handcrafted, beautifully carved creamy rose soaps on a wooden shelf.
I would almost NEVER go for this kind of perfume, but wearing it makes me feel like such a LADY!
And I swear, I keep finding that people will take me much more seriously when I wear it. But it's not a *mature* perfume. It's an anybody perfume.
End thoughts: I love love love this. Even if you might not even consider a perfume that seems "mature", you need to try this one.

jessica.arndt
jessica.arndt

AMAZING smell... I dont like really the top notes (the first 3 minutes after the spray). I can smell very clearly the wormwood (which I think I dont like that much), but the drydown is just perfect!!! After a hour reminds me something about the Signorina Eau de Parfum, from Salvatore Ferragamo. I love it... and I really wanna have a 85ml bottle when I finish my sample.

caylarhene
caylarhene

This is such a great smell. A softly sweet musky smell. Its wonderful if you want that sexy soft feel and smell to your skin if you don't like heavy smells.its such a perfect perfume for anytime of the day.

Allinug
Allinug

All I get is something awful sweet smell. I don't like it at all.

Were is that beautiful smell I read about.....well not here.

Lybarra118
Lybarra118

This is, without a doubt, one of the sexiest-smelling daytime perfumes I own. Before I ever bought it, I saw it on several "Fragrances Men Love" blog lists. Well, they weren't lying. I received one compliment after another.

I won't get into describing all the notes since they're already above, but it's spicy, woodsy and powdery, with just a hint of peach to make it very feminine. It's alluring. And although it is powdery, it's not nearly as much on my skin as it was on the testers I tried.

I see it listed as mostly a fall fragrance, but I don't know...if you're a spicy, woodsy, powdery girl like me, I think it could easily be worn during the summer months with a light hand.

Longevity and sillage are both moderate on me.

julianna32
julianna32

The first time I tried it, I barely smelled a thing most likely because I was smelling a few things that day. Today I tried it again, and it smelled nice and soft but with a plastic type scent with it. I liked the overall scent, probably mixes well on someone else, just not good for me.

EDIT: I gave this another try because I find that I like many of the Burberry scents. I don't detect the plastic note this time so I don't know what that was I was smelling. It smells gorgeous, soft, with a very slight powdery, not over bearing dry down. I think I want this now! I am comparing it currently to Body Tender, which is also nice but maybe slightly more citrus and fresher, more spring/summer to me.

greek_goddes
greek_goddes

I tried it on my skin and it developed so beautifully! I even had one compliment with one spray! I am impressed that people do not compare this creation to Tresor by Lancome, because on my skin they are very similar. Although, Body has better projection compared to the reformulated Tresor.

You only need one spray because it is very strong and it lasts all day. I think it is one the best perfumes from Burberry. The rose, the peach and the musk are the most intense notes, but they complete each other. I think it is a very classy scent. It is a little bit strong though for office.

Repeat.Lynn
Repeat.Lynn

Simply Awsome :0)

Lillitth
Lillitth

Body goes on with a lovely splash of citrus and dries to a powdery floral finish. It's a nice perfume. Feminine without smelling girly or like cotton candy. It would be perfect for the office. Unfortunately, in spite of the fact that I had sprayed it liberally, it vanished in about an hour. It's a pretty scent and I would use any samples I receive for wearing around the house, but would never spend the money on a bottle. It's just too subtle and short lived for me.

khatsar
khatsar

Initial impression: sweet, understated, and coolly feminine. Body has a clean, powdery smooth sweetness with just the right amount of vanilla and woods folded in. It's sensual but not overtly "date night." I'd definitely feel comfortable wearing this to the office. The fragrance strikes me as unique, even if not a personal must-have. It reminds me of the way my skin smells after a shower-- lightly rose-scented soap mixed with notes of a sandalwood body scrub and just a hint of peachy shampoo fruitiness. Somehow this makes for a very elegant impression.

A male friend stopped in mid-conversation tonight to blurt out, "I'm sorry, you smell good!" so I'm guessing it's a pleasant enough scent to be around.

danda74
danda74

A shy powdery floral, slightly sweet, not impressive

I guess, I have found a new favorite. When I first smelled it from the bottle, without spraying it out, I thought it was nothing special.
Now that I tried it again, I find it amazing. It's such an exquisite and grown up scent.
Very powdery, lightly floral and woody.
I can sense rose, freesia, iris and wood notes.
It's iconic, sensual and luxurious.
Perfect for signature scent, cause it's different and memorable.

bananas
bananas

Does anyone else get a similar vibe of Calvin Klein's Eternity for women in this concoction? They do share many similar notes but I get a carnation spiciness to this scent rather than a rose.
I still quite adore it…..a blind buy on a ridiculous markdown special. It seems more a fresh modern take on the Eternity to me.
A 6 out of 10.

lickthetins
lickthetins

another cheerful chypre. top notes burst with grapefruit and chemical citrus, mid notes are in fact woodsy, but still super fruity. 20 minutes after application, a whisper of cashmere, the whole manic thing starts to calm down and you are left with a pretty if unremarkable stank that shouldn't bother anyone too much.

it's nice but not enchanting.
the marketing makes it look much more sensual than it smells: nude tone half-naked woman say mmmmm.
this is misleading. even the name "BODY" is a misnomer, as there is very little musk or spice. it doesn't invite another nose to come close to you, it announces cheerfully from across the room. HI GUYS.

Cassiano
Cassiano

Bringing in the ad campaign, one of the Victoria's Secret models – who became famous by starring in the movie Transformers 3 – naked and involved only in one of the iconic coats of the brand, Burberry launched in 2011, the Body line, which just came to gain an EDT version in the following year, on the contrary to what normally is expected. The perfumer was Michel Almairac, creator of successes for Charriol, Bond No. 9, Salvador Dali, etc.

Bringing output notes of peach, Freesia and fresh green Absinthe, followed by heart notes of rose absolute, Iris and sandalwood, complemented in the background by notes of creamy vanilla, amber, musk and cashmere wood, this fragrance can be, at the same time, sensual and soft without losing, however, the power.

I consider it fruity-floral, with a very refreshing and slightly hot output, gently smoothed by peach tone. Then, without much fanfare, begins to show more mature and floral, while the creaminess will becoming alive. Then, a beautiful mix of vanilla and amber emerges and makes this composition, a sensual perfume that pleases women of any age.

Particularly, from the male point of view, I do not know a man who does not want to feel this scent on a woman. It is distinctive and sophisticated, and still manages to keep, in a sense, the dna of Burberry fragrances. And, in my opinion, it is a wildcard, since does not bother in any way, although exhale and lasts very well.

The bottle is multifaceted and brings the famous Burberry Plaid, in relief, on its lid of golden-rose color.

Juliana6
Juliana6

"A long and winding road..."
Last year I said "nothing special", but still something kept me thinking about this scent, I still gave it more and more chances without knowing why. I payed attention to smell all the notes, to justify my "obsession" with it. And today I can tell - I like it a lot!
Like the god Janus with two faces, the god of beginnings and transitions, this scent has multiple edges. One is bright, flowery, clean and fresh. In this case, the bottle reflects the scent- sparkling, changing, strong, transparent crystal.
The other is pure sensuality, the scent of the woman, the scent of desire. Flowers, wood and a sophisticated musk, which wakes my fantasies.
And now the bottle also fits well -the shape (I have a huge 85 ml tester, and the shape reminds me.. well , use your imagination) and the color -a sensual, expensive, cream color silk gliding over a hot and slightly wet body.
The edges of the bottle remind me that ball scene from the fantasy film "The Labyrinth" where Sarah dances with the Goblin King. Innocent, dreamy, so unreal, but in the same time this scene is heavily charged with sensual impulses. A scene where you can find or loose yourself.

Jellybean
Jellybean

I see many like this scent, so I was looking forward to trying it out.
Too common smelling, somehwat light and uncomfortable for my olfactory taste.
I believe there are some synthetic notes here that spoil it for me. Watered down peach and rose with lavender and musk; semi sweaty body too.
Notes listed seem wonderful, but something's off here.

Ioli19
Ioli19

I like it, it's elegant, easy to wear, not too common, smells true to the notes, and lasts couple of hours on me which for me is good, nothing does last longer on me! It's not my favourite, and not a must have for me. The interesting thing is my boyfriend never remarks on my perfumes, positively or negatively, yet this is the one that caught his attention! The only one he really takes any notice of, he really likes it on me.. So it scores highly for me for that reason .....
Oh! And the bottle is heavy and classy..
Prefer London but this seems to be liked by those around me more.

Edit: I have grown to love this one, and now it's a must have and one of my favourites! If anything, on the days I don't know what to wear I reach for this one. It's classy, it's there but not in your face, it's complimented a lot, and versatile!
I shouldn't review until I wear something a few days- lesson learned!

Nil3
Nil3

The thing with Burberry is,and I believe it's their english nature,that they don't take any risks. Body is extremely.....normal. Something that smells good for someone that has no idea how good perfume should smell. Let's just say it's dull and....english. Nothing special. My opinion of course. The english should learn the deep passion,even if it involves adultery,of Guerlain. The risky part of creating a perfume even when not that lucid, like Paco Rabanne.... With prohibited passion, and a good drink and maybe a good smoke....masterpieces have been created. Burberry,take a risk!

alittleofeverything
alittleofeverything

I have rarely regretted an impulse purchase as much as I do this one.
By the other reviews here, this scent relies heavily on skin chemistry. I do not detect anything fruity, rosy or warm. On me this is sharp, peppery and medicinal, headache-inducing.
And I've really tried to like it.

So if anyone want a swap, message me. I have an 3/4 full bottle I really would like to get rid of.

gwmagic77
gwmagic77

Like it a lot..I really wanna save up for the full size. I tried a sample and it was amazing. SO different from other fragrances b/c its so unique and spicy. Definately a winter scent. Not for those who are sensitive to heavy fragrances. Brings back very good memories

iamaround
iamaround

Tried it first time in the store.. sprayed it on a blotter and thought that it was way too fruity for my taste and forgot about it. Then I'm here, looking at the notes and comments and I realised I simply gave up too quick. This time I let it to develop.

Body developed really quick into a powdery beautifullness, and kept developing throughout the day. I couldn't help myself but sniff my wrists every so often and trying to catch a whiff of the fragrance from my movement. What puzzled me was the fact that my wrists smelt differently. I ended up asking others to smell my wrists and they all confirmed that it was different, not much, but different. When I asked what fragrance could they smell around me and they said something fruity, even though I got musky peachy powderiness from my wrists.

I must say this is a skin scent. It doesn't project much, but to me this is how I would imagine a clean body would smell. I love it. I'm currently into these powdery skin scents, and I think this one is the closest to what I would call "my body better scent". I can't wait to add this beauty to my collection.

Bihter
Bihter

This is my new big love. When I'm tired of my serious Chanels, I wear this. It's fresh yet warm, ladylike but easy to wear. It's linear but long lasting. It's simply a beautiful scent I like to smell around me during the day. Like freshly washed hair or fresh clothes.

lirael00
lirael00

This's such an elegante fragrance. When I first tried it on me it was quite repulsive, but after few minutes- oh my, it smelled like freshly cut roses with musk as their companion. I got the small bottle a year later. I was so happy about that. All my fiends love it too, cause they say it's very femminine. You can wear this during the day/night it doesn't matter, you'll get tons of compliments, especially from men. It's not really intrusive, but it's still the fragrance that's memorable. Love it. And the bottle is the art of it's own. Like a small sculputre made of glass. Quite heavy though, especially if you own the big one it's not really conveniet to carry it around. But still the design is beautiful.

Smexi
Smexi

I love it, I want it, I cant wait to get it. It is so sexy, so musky, so womanly.

Lovesmells
Lovesmells

I found a small .25 oz (7.5 ml) bottle.
The regular big size bottle is heavy and sits horizontally. A different and beautiful design.
It's very soft, fresh but I knew it smelled like something I had smelled before

I believe another member here mentioned that it smelled like Lancôme's Miracle. SPOT ON!
Miracle lasts longer on me ( from the Lancome generous sample)>

rita.m
rita.m

I was seduced by TV announcement for this fragrance
Tried it on my skin yesterday
I hate this fragrance
Cheap smelled like the smell of insecticide or Pif Paf
Where the smell of sandalwood and peach ,musk, Rose on it??????
Perfume failed
Musty and Fetid
عطر فااااشل

mreeves0504
mreeves0504

This is one that you have to put on a little while BEFORE you leave home because it does indeed smell like soap for a bit but after an hour or so it softens to smell better.

moreorlessa
moreorlessa

I like it. It's not the most compelling fragrance in the world and I understand what people mean when they say it's a bit synthetic or soapy (soap I'd love to have!), but it still retains a certain sexiness. I think it lacks an interesting development though. I'm happy to just own my free samples, I will definitely use them, but I don't feel inclined to spend money on an actual bottle.

Mariana444
Mariana444

It is a sensual scent. Sexy and playful.
I feel raspberry notes on my skin.

pretty mini collector
pretty mini collector

It smells like Scotch tape on me. I'm pretty sure that's not the plaid they'd like me to think about while wearing this.

eileen.hamill
eileen.hamill

I think this is a lovely fragrance. I must admit as a wearer of mainly Chanel fragrances (and having an unfounded snobbery re Burberry, associating the brand with "chavs" etc) I would never have even looked at or smelled this had it not been suggested by a SA when I asked for suggestions for a good winter fragrance. I am so glad she did. It's a lovely warm woody elegant smell, suitable for day and special occasion and has excellent staying power (lasts much longer than for example my Chanel eau premiere and cristalle eau verte). I see some people think it is boring/linear/dull etc but I don't agree. I enjoy smelling it and wearing it and unless it becomes super popular I will continue to wear and enjoy it!

jelizani
jelizani

Oof, I shouldn't have worn this. At all. It manages to be soapy and smell like a sugar cookie at the same time. Today's going to be a long day.

lilou
lilou

Flowery and creamy. Albsolutely delicate and sweet. Fresh as a rose, warm as musk and amber.
Very nice fragrance.
Good lasting power.

sally.boxhall
sally.boxhall

Had a good test of this today - my work colleague had left a bottle in work so I had all day to try it out. I must begin by saying, I have never tried any Burberry scents before so have no idea how this may smell. I sniff the bottle & it smells quite ordinary, hairsprayish even. A little squirt & it seems familiar - to me it's very like Miracle by Lancome & that is how it stays for me - so a freesia & sandalwood scent with maybe a more slightly vanillary base. My jacket has a lingering trail of it but it is so similar to Miracle I wouldn't bother buying.....

Cruinneach
Cruinneach

I fell I in love with this... In my opinion this smells like melted honey with a little bit of leather and it gets better on skin. Though doesn't surprise me that more officially this has the same main notes as the other my favourite Ghost by Ghost. Seems like certain things are required to impress me. Burberry body is very sensual and warm. It's self-confident and alluring, pure pleasure...

mel4
mel4

I just received this as a gift and it is way too flowery and powdery for me. With ne spray it permeates the air. Very overbearing and more matronly like in scent than contemporary

Layzie
Layzie

Body is a sweet, creamy, and woody fragrance with a bit of floral flavour to it. There is a warmth and sexiness that seem apt for the evening, yet it evokes an elegance that is well-suited for the day at work. Wonderful perfume!

Correio de Amanda
Correio de Amanda

The most prominent note on my skin is the wormwood and I hate it. On my mother however this fragrance reveals a beautiful mix of rose and iris, so I ended up giving this one to her.

A nota mais proeminente na minha pele é o absinto, o que eu detesto. Na minha mãe, entretanto, essa fragrância revela uma linda combinação da rosa com a íris, então eu acabei dando este aqui para ela.

schokolade
schokolade

Bitterness, Booziness, Headaches, Yuck!

michelle.p.stpierre
michelle.p.stpierre

I get the D&G The One comparison. Upon first spray with both of them, I get the strong odor of hairspray. After 5-10 minutes, Burberry Body veers off in another direction. While D&G The One stays like hairspray on my skin unfortunately, Burberry Body's florals and peach start to come out so becoming more wearable for me. First there's peachy freesia which in about 20 minutes lends to rose with a hint of sandalwood. Between the sandalwood and iris, it gets slightly powdery, tones down considerably and melts (at least on me) beautifully into the skin. It becomes a skin scent that wears much like DK Cashmere Mist when cashmerean wood, amber, musk and vanilla (but only a hint of vanilla on my skin) come in.

This smells great straight out of the shower. By the time you're dressed with hair done and make-up in place, you can head out the door to work and not have to worry about offending anyone in your office. Longevity on me is an amazing 11-12 hours and sillage is good, but not knock-out overpowering. This can be a year round scent. I've worn this on hot days without any problems. During the winter, vanilla comes out a little more on me.

All in all, great everyday scent, but advise trying before buying because of the hairspray opening.

Again a perfume in its variations which I don't understand the hype for. As I said to one kind reviewer who asked me why I was so hard on new Armani Sì, I must be old and cannot understand signs of time.
Burberry Body has become a beloved one in many countries.
It smells nice and pretty, but so obnoxious, flat and lifeless like so many other scents around.
It's not a bad smell and it can fit a modern easy going daytime outfit or a happy hour in trendy bars with black little dress. Original, uh?
It smells of nothing to me, I mean, nothing in particular, just pretty girl perfume.
In my purchases I cannot justify the pricetag for anything so ordinary even if pretty.
It's longlasting in a Vinavyl way like so many other scents these days, so if you like it and feel confortable in it, well, at least you won't need to overspray.
I smell this one and many similar ones all the time around. Maybe it works as a re-assuring acquired smells as my bf says: "Nice! It smells of girl"
In its simple perfume language (he's a genius for other) it means that it smells normal, acquired, not disturbing of the common sense yet a young feminine smell, like walking with a cardboard on your head "Hey, I'm a modern girl, no danger here, maybe some easy fun and a drink if you pay for it"

sunnycocoloco
sunnycocoloco

This is a floral-musky perfume. It smells like expensive laundry detergent. I get a lot of rose, iris, and wood/musk. The iris helps make the scent slightly powdery. It is feminine, soft, classic, sophisticated, and youthful. I imagine a woman in her 20s or 30s wearing this to the office.

LaBoheme84

I don't know - maybe I have to take back my earlier negative review. In it I said this smells like detergent and that I don't like it. I've kept the sample that I have but never used it. Today, however, for whatever reason, I REALLY wanted to wear this and I loved smelling it throughout the day. There is definitely something "weird" about it, I think it's the wormwood. But I guess I wanted to be a little weird today.

I think the disappointment some people feel from this is that from the name they expect something warm, snuggly, easily likeable... but this is one of those "strange beauties". It has that twist that you have to be in the mood for!

kaejuntun
kaejuntun

I TOTALLY agree with andabri's review below - I thought of D & G's The One immediately when I smelled this one on my skin!! They are related, distantly - The One is a little sweeter with the prominent vanilla and Body has the addition of a very mild rose and smooth cashmere woods. That peach note, though, ties the two together.

I don't understand how so many people dislike Body - I think it is well done and very pretty. It will make a great day fragrance!

clancyann
clancyann

If this perfume were a smoothie, it would have been blended with a Vitamix. The only note I can really distinguish is rose. It's a smooth skin scent, creamy but not milky. I feel elegant and chic wearing this. It has a subtle sweetness, maybe from the wood, amber, and musk. I only have a mini of this, and when it's gone I doubt I will buy a full bottle, but I will certainly enjoy it while I have it, and I don't understand why it has so many dislikes.

Anja_Karenina
Anja_Karenina

I was intrigued by this and I so wanted to like but it's nothing special. It's just... ordinary and soapy. Nothing sensual and sexy about it. I don't get the hype.

CHERRY BLOWSOME
CHERRY BLOWSOME

while buying gold sugar today .. i tested it on my forearm .. it is femenine & classy
wanna to get it soon

ladymillion123456789

Hey everyone I know this is a little Of topic but its still got to do with burberry body I'm curious to know has Cara Delevingne official become the face of the Burberry Body line of fragrances ? because on the Burberry website it's got a new ad campaign featuring cara and its not the body tender campaign I'm thinking cara has replaced Rosie as the burberry body.

andabri
andabri

I've been wearing this intermittently for the last two weeks trying to figure out what exactly this smells like to my nose with my chemistry.

The best smells I can distinguish are:

Rose, but the type of rose scent that I find in rose water glycerin toner.

Accompanying that is a touch of sweet really ripe white peach juice. If you haven't smelled ripe white peaches, they are extremely mellow and sweet and inoffensive, they lack the sour citrus note that yellow peaches have.
I actually find this particular peach note a tad similar to the peach note found in Dolce & Gabbana The One.

Those two notes lie in a bed of a very strong, perfume-y base that almost indistinguishable... it has little bits of everything: powder, floral, musk, wood, soap, sweet, milky. Those bits I can smell but I cannot identify any particular notes; for example it says there is freesia and iris, but I don't smell those notes, I just smell a "floral" scent.

As I stated its a very strong perfume, the longevity and silage are excellent (I can get away with only one spritz!) but I would also classify it as a skin smell. I find it extremely intimate and feminine.

I don't really like to label my fragrances as only being appropriate for certain occasions, but if I were to label Burberry Body this is the type of scent I tend to wear to weddings during the day, or out to nice sit down brunches, or fancy high teas.

ThePerfectPink
ThePerfectPink

I initially received this scent as a birthday gift and the moment I got a glimpse of the bottle I was in love.
Some of the reviews here say that its a light scent and I'm not sure but I did hear they tend to customize perfumes based on the area they sell too, well the customize the ads anyway. I stay in the middle east, land of strong smelling scents, believe me, and this scent is strong without being totally overpowering in a way that numbs your nose. It also smells a bit like oud to me perhaps due to the mix of sandalwood, cashmere and amber, and as a result its doing brilliantly in the gulf. Personally one of my favourite scents, reminds me of long delicious nights. Love it.

sky74
sky74

Well, I tried it a few months ago and I absolutely hated it! I could'nt stand this peppery candylike scent.
Some time passed, I don't know what happened and something made me grab it, and give it another chance.
A few minutes later I smelled something so unique, I thought to myself that this is very special, odd but also very pleasant.

Can't deny it is a very unusual scent. It's rosy but spicy, sheer but strong.
I think that all of Michel Almairac's scents are very unusual

dfwag2011
dfwag2011

My first impression was "Oh...that's different, I dunno about this." Now I'm in love. I guess it happens to work well with my chemistry, because I've gotten TONS of compliments from men and women alike. The longevity is simply incredible. Cannot wait to get another bottle!

Give it a shot before you pass it up!

claudja smeller
claudja smeller

Oh, em mim ficou com cheiro de remédio. Péssimo!

Oh, it seems a medicine on me. So so bad!!

natluvly
natluvly

This is interesting! I've had a sample of this since it was released and right away there was something different about it that I liked but I felt it maybe just wasn't "me". Fast forward to this week, I was bored for a moment w/ all my scents but wanted to spray something on. So, I dug this out of my sample box and wow.

Body is sensual, sultry, fresh, elegant, but still casual & wearable. What I love about most Burberry scents I've tried is they're luxurious while still being so wearable. I think this is why I love most of their scents because they manage to strike a balance between sensuality & strength without creating a masculine scent. Body is a confident woman who knows & accepts the power her femininity holds and doesn't apologize for it but she is not overtly sexy but her composure makes her sexy.

As far as the scent, I have been missing a sultry night time scent that more suits my personality and I think Body may be the one. This scent has layers to it in the foreground a clean shampooey floral kind of scent in the same vein as Versace Crystal Noir but the difference here is the woody base which deepens Body into a complex & very unique scent in my opinion. This is a try before you buy and one squirt on clothing or one on your neck is really all that's needed. I sprayed body on my shirt before bed last night & it was there 12 hours later before my shower the next day. This is rare for me since most scents do not last usually on my skin or clothing for that matter. Usually I get 6 hours on a high end 2 on a low so Body was amazing as far as longevity.

Body would really shine in the winter and spring months as is so for most of the Burberry scents I own which may be intentional since the origin of the house is based out of London of course known for cold winters. This would be lovely sprayed in ones hair in winter on a brisk day or evening. This is very classy & elegant with a second skin sexiness that I think I like. For those who love florals and fresh scents but are looking for a night time scent which lasts but is not too much or too "noir" but still elegant this could be a good option but still good for day as well.

melpomeni
melpomeni

I used to really enjoy this fragrance a great deal when I had it initially...but then it just got old and tired. Not a classic with me.

dhoakohime
dhoakohime

Very generic on me. The typical very soapy clean smelling rose. It smells good, it smells clean...but nothing special or outstanding. I'll better save my cash for more interesting options

oona noir
oona noir

Smells, on my skin, like a bouquet of roses that have been standing in a vase of water too long and the roses are dying and the water is turning. I wanted to like this. Try before you buy!

dawn.brooks.391
dawn.brooks.391

I love this scent! It is just the right amount of sweet,and musky,and that combination is so sexy! It's sexy in a cuddle up in bed all day,and see what happens,kind of way.Not overtly,but in a casual,comfortable way.Sillage is moderate,but just barely,it is almost a skin scent,but that' what makes it so seductive,it gives just a tiny wisper of scent,drawing them in,compelling them to come closer.Longevity is pretty good,about 4-5 hours,becoming a warm,own skin but better scent.
I would recommend this for any age,but it may be beter suited to the over 18 crowd,as it is quite sexy,in a understated,comfortable way.
Overall,a warm,seductive sexy skin scent,perfect for rainy days,and evenings in with that special someone.

gzalvares
gzalvares

flowers mixed with something "gaseous". Horrible!

love45
love45

"My body is your party...you can't keep your hands off me" Ok im gonna stop there lol. Seriously this perfume is beautiful and sexy! P.s that's Ciara's song #body party...The things I wanna do to you Grrrr. ok I'm stopping now.

Fragaria
Fragaria

This is amazing. It's a most youthful scent to my nose. Perfect scent for ANY age. I could only stumble around words trying to describe how perfect this scent is. If it isn't magical and heavenly to your nose, you can't fully appreciate even the most well written review. If you do find the magic...there are no words.

celebrity89
celebrity89

Drydown smells like YSL's vintage Paris, like it's younger, crazier offspring. Totally sparkly and lovely. I can't understand how this is getting so many bad reviews. Proves that our olfactory receptors are so very different.

kasiarog
kasiarog

I came across this and sprayed it on my wrist. Athough, at first I didn't like it it was too sharp. A few minutes later, I left the store and couldn't help but notice the amazing smell that surrounded me! It was Burberry Body! I was amazed. I like this one very much, I think it's elegant and classy. Good for colder days and evenings. Different from most of fragrances, unique for me. I love it even though I'm 22 :)

Chubby0404
Chubby0404

I find it very common odour. Every woman has it.
My skin hates it. It smells like an old persons skin smell that added flowery perfume. Most of my friends have it, to some of them smells good to rest not good
The combination of incredients in the description makes you think is awsome, but whats the big deal?
A perfume on the same line of other common perfumes

kmlundgren

Update: lived with this sample for over 48 hours and find it much more complex than first thought. Sillage and longevity excellent -- the wormwood gives the floral notes an edgy impression. An out-of-the ordinary scent on my skin -- I went from liked to impressed. A must have for my collection.

kadinurr
kadinurr

When I first tried it I just couldn't stop smelling my wrist. It was so good, lots of freesia with Burberry signature woodsy vanilla base. But when I tried it months later it was really synthetic. Today I realised that this "synthetic" is actually absinthe. I love the base (8 hours after applying), but somehow the top notes doesn't work with my chemistry anymore. I want my first impression back.

Edit: I tried Love, Chloe over a year later and something about it reminded me Body so I tried Body once again and it was heavenly. That distinctive rubbery chemical smell was gone, it was replaced by sexy aromatic absinthe. I don't know if my body chemistry or my nose has changed or it needs cooler weather... give this perfume another chance.

kmlundgren

This scent reminds me of Versace Woman due to the flower woody musk impression -- I do not get the chypre fruity label. Anyway, I find it pleasant and interesting -- the wormwood note gives it a unique spin, in my opinion -- never experienced wormwood until Body.

Thandar
Thandar

I don't like this perfume, it smells so strong and so musky. I got a mini bottle yesterday and wore it on my shirt and when I went to bed, I had to change my clothes because i can't stand that awful strong scent.

Rasyima Ghazali

Thank God my body chemistry loves it. Muaxxxx. So sexy n sophisticated.

Rasyima Ghazali

Thank God my body chemistry loves it. Muaxxxx. So sexy n sophisticated.

HeidiLynn
HeidiLynn

Tiny sample bottle from TJ Maxx for $5, which was a great way to try this scent. I thought the notes sounded lovely, the rose, peach and musk. Sadly, the peppery freesia spoils the whole effect for me. It reminds me strongly of Tocade, another perfume full of promise that I ended up disliking. I think the freesia is the offending note-- headache in a bottle. I see the EDT does not have freesia, so maybe better luck with that.

Edit: about 2 hours after the first spray, the freesia becomes more manageable and even pleasant. It is vaguely reminiscent of a rosier Lacoste pour femme, which I do enjoy. I'll give this scent another chance, and am cautiously optimistic.

aqua76239

I already wrote a review on this but I just encountered it over the weekend on someone and really fell in love with it.
When I was at Nordies the other day to return something, another SA came walking by. She was dressed to kill in wrap dress, her hair was styled in long black curls, red lips, black eyeliner..and there was this rose vanilla trail of fragrance all around her..not loud and in your face but yet, I distinctly smelled it as she walked by. Delicate, feminine, elegant yet exotic, it suited her perfectly.
I have a mini bottle at home thats actually wasn't closed tight enough and most of the fragrance evaporated:(. I managed to sqeeze few small drops and put it on my wrist. Lovely..I now know that edp is much better option because lasting power and projection is far superior to edd because I was smelling it on myself for the next few hours(originally, I tried edt).
I will be getting myself a bottle of this, for sure.
Update: fortune must have been smiling at me because this weekend I found edp bottle at TJMaxx at HUGE discount! Yay!
btw, I tried to layer it with Japanese cherry Blossom from BBW and it works quite well. Although i still want body cream in this scent

SueLidstone
SueLidstone

I've had a love/hate relationship with this perfume ever since I got it for Christmas. Some days I love it, other days I hate it. It is very strong, and musky, yet charming and seductive in ways..It smells like the woods, or an an open campfire- mossy, earthy, woody, with heat, like the scent of an an open flame or crackling wood, with a underlying sweet scent of musky vanilla. I can see why it is called "Body". It has all the notes I typically hate, yet it is kind of intriguing and addictive. I feel sexy and grown up when I wear this. And it is definitely the most classy, "adult" perfume I own. I admit I probably won't go out and buy another bottle of this, but it looks beautiful on my dresser.

Bouh
Bouh

I really wanted to love this one, and at first Body left me a very positive impression. But then, a few minutes later it turned incredibly wrong. Both my wirst and the paper smelled like public toilets : cheap fruity rose that barely concealed cat piss.

Je voulais vraiment l'aimer, et ce fut le cas dans un premier temps. Mais les choses se sont corsées quelques minutes plus tard, pour ne laisser qu'une odeur d'urine de chat et de désodorisant cheap.

fawnmarie
fawnmarie

This was a blind buy for me after I was told by a highly educated, successful colleague how great it was. I expected the fragrance to be elegant, classy, and sophisticated (like my colleague.) Whoa...was I shocked! This is not a shy wallflower! This is a vampy seductress in sky-high stilettos and black stockings with seams, a plunging neckline, voluminous hair, and kohl-rimmed eyes. It's that sour topnote, a peachy green apple, that makes this perfume the femme fatale that she is. Nothing sweet here, no romantic florals or cozy gourmand accord. This calls for bright red nail polish and a push-up bra. It's a loud, assertive scent for those who have the courage to wear it.

kikiena01
kikiena01

This fragrance is very deep and rich smelling. Feminine, sophisticated, sexy, warm and musky. It's very distinctive and special. I can mostly smell the rose and peach. Very interresting combination. I would use it in cold weather. This perfume is very suitable for special occasions and I can imagine grown confident woman in elegant classy dress wearing this.

The lasting power and projection are just as perfect as the perfume itself. I don't get why it has so many dislikes!

GREETINGS FROM THE CZECH REPUBLIC! :)

nawele5
nawele5

i like the smell i find it very classy but on me it does only last half an hour really desapointing

Safira
Safira

Wow, I really like it - but mostly from afar. If I smell it up close it has a pretty strong smell I'm not really sure I like. But if I smell this scent from a short distance it's absolutely gorgeous. Subtle, fresh, powdery and pleasant. So nice!

ablancom
ablancom

Simply beautiful!!! classy, sexy, fresh, floral, warm, sofisticated, elegant, fragrance. Longlasting! Recomend to the Fresh, floral, woodsy lovers like me!!! Love it!!!

maeculpa
maeculpa

She loves me she loves me not....I've been changing my mind back and forth about this. Sprayed it on at an airport ages ago and it made an impression, but I decided against it. I am just trying a sample now and it does make an impression on me because I love vanilla woody musky florals, and I like laundry scents that work close to the body, and I was thinking that it was nice but it has a twist. I wouldn't say a rank note. Maybe a bubblegum note? It doesn't seem to achieve what it sets out to do, it's just sort of unharmonious. I think I will repurchase Armani Mania instead for its creamy woody vanilla skinscent. They are both a bit boring compared to the parade of chameleon perfumes out there but I think Mania gets it just right (or Sensuous which I already have...) I don't need this stuff at all!

Kookkik Ulm
Kookkik Ulm

I bought this perfume because the first time that I smell it I like it very much but after I have used it for 2-3 days I feel a little bit disappoited. I think that it doesn't get along well with me. After applied the perfume to my skin then it changed the smell to some kind of what i dislike.

lcommisso
lcommisso

It is a beautiful clean skin fragrance, but not like the Clean line (almost fake clean). It is one of the few bottles I bought for myself full price and actually USED all of it (most of them, I use about half and then get sick of it). It is quite subtle, so this is a "c'mere and cozy up up with this for a while" scent. I will say that I don't love it enough to buy it again. I imagine this as a great fragrance for an early twentysomething to wear to class.

Bunnylove
Bunnylove

I had only a small sample but I felt in love with it. Soon, I will make myself a present.

Lassie
Lassie

This is the most disgusting odor I have ever encountered in a scent, and I am including the wide range of cheap n' fruity Bath & Body Works stinkers.

On me: it smells like DIRTY FEET. Dipped in apple juice.

Nauseating. I couldn't wait to get home and scrubscrubscrub.

What the H is wrong with perfume companies? They have gone from bad to worse to even worse. Burberry should be ashamed, I don't care what the drug-addled fashion crowd thinks of this swill.

rosembloom
rosembloom

On me this is ever so delicate. Smooth is the operant word here. A beautifully rounded peach and rose fragrance that would suit the end of Autumn. I cannot detect any pyramidal structure as such since all seems to masterfully blended but the result is a 'skin-like' clean and crisp scent with a delicious vanillic drydown. This would be (fo me ) a perfect office fragrance that does not offend but wafts around me delicately. The only downfall is its lasting power on me. Unfortunaltely, this scent absorbing skin of mine drinks the juice up until projection is nearly nil. A likeable fragrance but I shall not be repurchasing due to its faintness. On the other hand, my cousin wears this and it smells like The One and is quite pronounced in a very good way xxx

Lindalashy
Lindalashy

Fresh like just out of the shower but a bit hairsprayi maybe? Clean+Fresh+New+Crisp blue skies- like
I LOVE it.

laurakaye
laurakaye

I get such an initial blast of rose from this perfume, it always sets off a sneeze. I've tried it several times, hoping that I'll get something I like from the drydown, but it's roses all the way. This is not a scent for me, but it's a happy discovery for a perfume newbie trying to learn what notes do or do not work for me.

freddinos
freddinos

Horrible to my nose, it is one of those perfumes I cannot describe note-wise. It just felt so... wrong! This one is a 'try before you blind buy' perfume in my opinion...

lilac
lilac

This is all about peach and vanilla...after 10 minutes it gives me a big headache and nausea...

Most of all I feel the vanilla, peach and freesia notes in this fragrance. The light vanilla note is the most noticeable in the sillage, which is nice enough.

It could be a lightened version of The One by Dolce&Gabbana, because of the similar combination of the vanilla and peach notes, but it is not. xD:)))

First I didn't like it, but now I do. But I like it more on other people. Maybe I should try it again on myself. Nice job!:)

lini
lini

when I first smelt this it reminded me of Bright Crystal and Armani Code, mixed in one..

I love it

Molliepops
Molliepops

I was seduced into buying this at the beauty counter, when this fragrance was first launched.

I like this a lot, but it will not be a re-purchase for me. I enjoyed wearing it whilst it lasted, but its not one I have fallen in love with (in fact, thinking about it, I have only ever fallen in love with 1 perfume in my whole life!)

The smell is quite sophisticated and unique. Slightly musky and a bit woody, but smooth and vanilla at the same time - hard to describe! It doesn't smell like any the of the other Burberry perfumes.

I'm glad its not too sweet or overly powdery. It seems to stay on the skin, leaving a pleasant, warm, comforting smell on your clothes.

It kinda smells expensive, if you know what I mean. Classy.

Clyn11
Clyn11

I have the body oil version of this. Beautiful texture...quickly absorbed by skin and not sticky or greasy. Peach, rose and cashmere wood is the most prominent for me and I can detect a tiny hint of sandalwood giving it a faint soapy clean feeling. The musk is very mild. If you like the scent but find the EDP too strong, this is the perfect option. After an hour or two, I can still smell it on me but is close to skin. The construction of the glass bottle is also beautiful and classy...makes me want to reach for each time I open my perfume drawer :)

rasken
rasken

Perfect, longlasting and wonderful on my skin.
I have got plenty of complements.

HeavyPoundCake
HeavyPoundCake

Love it its perfect

MindiG
MindiG

I have every Burberry perfume there is. This by far is my favorite. It is musky and strong does not take much. I get compliments on it all the time. I find it hard to go by others reviews as were all different and stress, medications, even dry skin can effect how something smells on us. I have found perfumes I love but dont smell great on me. This one however is long lasting and smells great. It is not in anyway a fruity scent. I find it more sophisticated. And I love it

Orshi
Orshi

Funny to see that a classy, naturally sexy perfume gets so many negative comments, and some headache inducing, cheap, strong fragrances are loved by so many..Weird.:)

autumn.nguyen.1991
autumn.nguyen.1991

I see nothing special in this fragance. Such a boring one, just a little bit elegant. The only attractive thing here is the sexy advertisement and it doesn't have any connection to the product. LOL. Luckily, i only bought a vial. =)). I think most worst thing when you wear a perfume is that you receive comments like: "it 's just so so" or " acceptable". That what i received when i wear this one. The natural smell of my skin is even more charming.

Olia_Aroma
Olia_Aroma

There is something distinctive about this fragrance, it's not just another simple sweet rosy-peachy smell. Whatever makes this difference (maybe wormwood?) - I like it now, though it made me flinch at the first sniff.
The name and the bottle are a perfect choise.
I love to wear this perfume at home, after a warm shower. It's sooo comforting, intimate, feminine. Not for going out - just for myself.

deeper_shallow
deeper_shallow

Seeing as The Beat and Brit Red are two of my all-time favorite scents, I had very high hopes for Body. Sadly, I was disappointed.
It's not bad or anything, it's just ...bland. A fresh, soapy floral, like thousands of others. Nothing at all to make it stand out or be remembered by.
I expected so much more from Burberry; I really hope it's just my body chemistry that clashes with Body because Christ, it's so boring the clocks stop.

melange
melange

On me, it smells like an enhanced - muskier? - version of my skin.

lifesparkles
lifesparkles

The scent is lovely on me... a warm, powdery, soft woodiness with a hint of fruit... I love it! The problem is that it disappears one to two hours after spraying it on. I douse myself, too... spray my whole body down... but no matter... it disappears.

Amazing perfume!!! People actually rated this dislike? Unbelievable!
I love it, very sensual and soooo long lasting!

Wonderful! On my skin I can smell Roses, Musk, Vanilla, Amber, treenotes most - a bit powdery and longlasting. Timeless scent but not for teenagers I think, for women 25+ in my opinion.

Underbar! På min hud känner jag mest Rosor, Musk, Vanilj, Amber och tränoter mest och en liten pudrighet, riktigt hållbar på huden. Tidlös doft men inte en doft för tonåringar, detta är en doft för kvinnan över 25 i mitt tycke.

aqua76239

when I smelled this in magazine insert, I was like "eh". Nothing to get excited about or so I thought. I then saw this at Nordstrom and sprayed it on my hand and thought it had possiblities. Seemed kind of nice but still I wasn't sure. It wasn't until I saw a mini in perfume store, bought it and wore it for a day, when i realized how nice it is.
Absinthe must accont for that unusual, almost medicinal note in the beginning. Then it moves into rose with a hint of peach and powder(but just a hint as I don't find it particularly powdery otherwise). I don't like rose fragrances in general but here it works somehow, probably because of the addition of vanilla and sandalwood. Its sweet vanilla like scent with a definate rose note that wrap around you softly. I get the name-its subtle fragrance that lays close and doesn't hit you with a force. This is elegant, and feminine. I picture someone wearing classic white shirt and slacks with Hermes scarf. Timeless and unobtrusive. Suitable for any age group(or almost as I don't see it on very young girls).
Lasting power is about 3 hours, doesn't project well but its not meant to be this kind of scent. I probably will wear it when I am in my "preppy mode" or to bed, as I normally favor bolder scents but I can definately find a place for Body in my fragrance wardrobe.
Bottle is gorgeous, btw.

Jama4
Jama4

On me Burberry Body has very little musk and is very sweet. If you like rosy, woody perfumes this may be for you. The olfactory journey that it takes on you on is worth a try.

Impression:
Initial sprits: cashmere and vanilla notes are prominent
5 miniutes: this perfume has morphed into a boquet of roses
10 minutes: I smell like huge boquet of roses with some amber here and there
4hrs later: good the roses are fading; I smell more cashmere and vanilla
7 hrs: the roses are mostly gone; I smell like cedar, amber, and vanilla 12 hrs: all that is left is vanilla that sits close to the skin

My skin type: oily / youthful
Office safe: No too strong
Potency: HEAVY (1 or 2 sprays is enough)
Projection: arm's length
Longetivity: 12 hrs
Cost: $59 - $36 (red tag sale) for 60ml Winners
Timing: Fall, Winter and Spring / day or night

Will I repurchase: NO

Disclamer: my experience may be different from your experience based on my skin type, the season, and my personal tastes

johanna.lindholm
johanna.lindholm

I love how it smells in the bottle, but on me it smells kind of like piss unfortunately.

valium
valium

I've just tested this fragrance, and unfortunately, it's not for me...
It's too 'rosey', too strong (not in a good way though), and pretty generic.
It has given me a slight headache.

I believe it's more suitable for older women.
I have to admit that the sillage is pretty good and it lasts long.

small07
small07

I hate to say it, but I don't like this one.

First off: It is wayyy overly priced for what it smells like. I looked at the price and thought, "This better be a good perfume!" Turns out it is quite gross.

Secondly: The smells is not well balanced, the rose-like smell and the musk hint do not work together.

Lastly: While I said the smells don't go together, the smells are rather bland too. I would think that there would be one "main" smell, but rather the musk and rose have the same intensity: bland.

Here's what my friends said about it, "It smells like a baby wipe." "Almost like an old lady smell... but not the good grandmother smell, like a mean, crotchity lady!"

So overall I am being completely honest, this is NOT a good smell and sadly, a miss for Burberry....

pepe's punnpa
pepe's punnpa

Fantastic, more than word...^^

Shimone
Shimone

When I first applied this,it was very powdery! I instantly got pissed thinking to myself,ok all that money for powder?! But eventually the florals started to make their presence known and all was not lost. It's a really nice fragrance,but I don't know if I'd repurchase it once I run out though....

annettepe
annettepe

this is such a lovely fragrance. it reminds me so much of my best friend. its such a classy, feminine but still alluring scent. its sweet and fresh but not at all in a lemony or citrusy kind.

to me this smells very complex. i can detect the woody notes and soft musk. i can also smell faint peach and other sweet fruity and floral notes that i cant quiet but my finger on. the bottle is so original too! i dont think this fragrance is for everyone since its very different and unique. definitely a very confident woman type of scent.

yettb
yettb

Nice fresh long lasting very nice clean like it is inbetween white linen and pleasures almost identical to s.t. dupont passenger but seems to be more creamy and a pinch of spice stays close to skin but lasts for hours

lovely0219
lovely0219

Burberry Body comes accross as a distinct and elegant scent that only a few can pull off. I had Burberry Brit before but wanted to try something different without the sweetness of vanilla and this is it!! The longevity is amazing and I only need two sprays to last for the whole day, I'm planning to buy a bigger bottle for the winter and the spring. Lovely fragrance without intoxicating everyone around you.
I had to edit my review since I got the EDP, I wasn't aware of the fact that there are two versions of Body so when I sprayed the perfume I was a little bit overwhelmed. It tends to be a lot stronger than I had expected before, maybe it's because the sample I tried was the EDT? I really recommend trying out both since one spray of the EDP was enough for me, I tried two spritz and good lord it was too much and kind of made me feel nauseated. I love the fragrance but it will not be a repurchase for me.

maryum.malik
maryum.malik

first time i smelled this was on a tester card some lady handed to me at macy's when it first came out. it first struck me as similar to chloe somehow @@ then, for the whole day, i kept going back to sniff my fingers as they've been soaked by the scent. it's addicting! not your everyday woody and musky. then i rushed back to purchase it at sephora. i guess it's because it works really well with my body chemistry. i can see how this would smell synthetic and plastic on certain people. sillage and longetivity are both outstanding! i'm in college and live in school dorm, and even my residence assistant complimented on how good i smell lol

selinu
selinu

It smells like wet wipes. Didnt like it at all

Inessa66613
Inessa66613

I didn't like it either. Toooo many synthetic components, especially peaches. But it's f...ing long lasting and sillage and others seem to like it. So I give it 3/10.

Nazireh
Nazireh

A horrible, nose-scratching, artificial-smelling, unoriginal scent....smells like a toilet cleaner or room deodorizer...so chemical and cheap smelling, I'm suprised, I honestly expected something better from a wonderful classy brand like Burberry...very disappointed in this one and would never purchase...I don't want to smell like a bunch of random chemicals thrown together...yuck!!

Claudia Imbriano
Claudia Imbriano

Hi. Was given a bottle not long ago, wore it afew times but it's not for me.

If you're interested in buying a new and barely used bottle then pls email to claudiaimbriano@gmail.com

Thanks,

tanpa nama
tanpa nama

Nothing special with this frag.smells like cheap splash cologne on my skin-_-

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

Nice clean scent but I think that this is a little boring. The bottle is kinda cool though.

flossil
flossil

Very nice, clean scent. Too soapy smelling for me, but would be nice for every day wear.

nandini.raj22@gmail.com
nandini.raj22@gmail.com

Very nice fragrance.. I love it

eaudetoile
eaudetoile

Sexy, seductive, delicious and hypnotic. I have been searching for a vanilla musk scent that came with an edge and i most certainly found it. I love this scent. Its mysterious and full of body and character.

lulu5050
lulu5050

I like my perfumes sensual and sexy. For me these are usually heavy and oriental rather than light and inoffensive. Heavy and oriental isn't however something you'll want to wear on a daily basis, as they can be quite overpowering.
Body by Burberry is however a good compromise - it's very sensual but not at all heavy and so perfect for everyday.

The scent itself is not sweet, but warm. Despite this though the perfume is quite young which is great as usually I find that this sort of perfumes tend to suit older women far better and don't usually work for younger ones.

parfumbazon@hotmail.com
parfumbazon@hotmail.com

Alguém percebeu cheiro de cravo nas notas iniciais?

smellME
smellME

This is just like Burberry Brit not appealing to me, it has a note that distracts me. The only thing is that the only similar note is amber, and that I love. !.. this is supposed to merge with your body as its called body -but it doesnt ever...- just like senseous its too syntethic to be a full bottle scent in my collection. !
I am glad for my sample but wont use it, too often....I´m afraid.

vergil_s
vergil_s

یه سمپل کوچیک از این عطر دارم.
دیشب همین جوری تستش کردم.
این عطر با نت غالب رز و هلو ه اما به دلیل غالب بودن نت رز به من احساس یه عطر مذهبی رو داد.
نه از این عطر های سنگین و عودی حرم.
یه چیزی مثل بوی گل محمدی!
نت اولیه عطر خیلی جالب نیست اما بعد که رز یکم ملایم تر میشه به همراه مشک و چوب کشمیر نت پایانی دل نشینی داشت.
مانگاری خوبی داره اما خیلی خوشم نیومد.
دوست ندارم کسی که باهاش قرار دارم این بو رو بده! :D

nagasiren
nagasiren

This frag somehow have enormous sillage on me, but low on longetivity, it only last for 2 hours...but it smell sooo amazing with my body chemistry! It's creamy, sensual, elegant and sweet, but not overly so.
This is not a safe fragrance for everyone, try it first on your skin! On my mother skin, it's smell like a cat piss -_-

saguna

I believe this perfume works with body chemistry. That's why we have here so many people hating it or disliking. I believe it's not for everybody, but if it goes into harmony with your natural body scent, it can be the sexiest fragrance on the earth.
It's not overpowering, it's pretty and seductive. I'm one of the lucky people who can use it with no limit.

Margarita1982
Margarita1982

It is amazing on clean skin!!!

aigilia
aigilia

Smells perfect to me..the bottle is simple but gorgeous..very elegant, sexy & feminine fragrance..a must have for ladies ;-)

vincy_gal
vincy_gal

I don't dislike Burberry frags but I don't find them particularly original. An over-zealous sales lady had me try this one. There is something in this that I couldn't place..so of course I checked this website as soon as I got home and what I think I'm smelling is the wormwood. That and the rose. Interesting blend but not for me. It lacks the ''wow'' factor.

Damag
Damag

I must start out by saying I'm not a fan of Burberry frags except for britt sheer, this beauty is quite different (in a weird way) its complicated to explain but I find the smell quite weird and nausiating :( it kind of makes me think of a very sweaty person who just grabbed whatever ambery, musky frag. And sprayed it all over their body" to cover their bio smell! I'm not trying to be rude at all but I was quite shocked after smelling this, such a bummer because the bottle is so pretty! It would have looked great on my dresser!

Hollie
Hollie

Ok....this stuff is strange. Not strange because it's really unique or different....just strange. I think most of my problem here might be because I'm using the alcohol free body mist...it's SO watered down. The initial phase reeks of acetone, elmers glue and saliva. After letting it mellow out for a few minutes on my arm it has morphed into a mild baby powder scent with a touch of sparkling peach and a good helping of plastic doll....Eau de Cabbage Patch Kid.Sometimes I could just kick my own arse for some of the blind purchases I've made (especially when you buy from a store where you can't return.) I thought it would atleast be pleasant as I already own and enjoy 'Sport','Burberry' and 'The Beat'. I see that BODY is loved and liked by many. Maybe I need to try the EDT or EDP to make a more accurate judgment.

Not sure what I'm gonna do with this fallic looking thing.

UPDATE: Yep....I had a chance to try the EDP. Same experience...just not quite as nauseating.

ANOTHER UPDATE: I wanted to add that the bottle that I have, the spray comes out very sticky so it literally feels like you sprayed Elmers glue on you ( see above reference) It also has NO lasting power....someone said wetwipes and I have to agree. Smells like you wiped down your arm with a baby wipe....and you're left with a kind of sticky, sour, fruity, powdery lingering.....thing. I'm glad this works for some of you. I still have an almost full bottle...hint, hint.

annahaener
annahaener

well... seems to be pretty usual, it is like I already smelled it once sometime, somewhere...

Eicher
Eicher

I love it. It's really like its name, "body". It's a perfume that stays very close to you, kind of "body smell". Quite intense I would say, without being too strong nor invading.
Body is a very warm perfume and charismatic. I would not recommend to everyone. Don't buy it blind, first try it.

TX-in-NH

I'm sorry to say this has turned bitter to me. After having it for 6 months or so, I gave it a fair shot.

thief of hearts
thief of hearts

This is some seriously sexy stuff!

darkbeauty
darkbeauty

Some find this boring, nothing special, and maybe too average. I get that. But at the same time, there is something to be said about mundane. In the case of Body, there's plenty. And all good.

It hangs closer to the skin, projecting a simple beauty. Musk, floral and woods. Blends so well with the skin that I can understand why they called it Body. I believe it was meant to be and do just that: be an intimate scent, blurring lines between the scent of the perfume and the skin it's on. In that case I think such a simple , minimalist concept can be sexy, even intriguing.

I enjoy it....My husband likes too. This makes it even better. He is a very picky man! If people would appreciate the simplicity of Body, and realize minimal can still mean good, I think they would love/like this a lot more. :o)

justluvscents
justluvscents

Today I purchased Burberry body spray oil
This is so nice and light and makes your
Skin so soft a good alternative to
The perfume

ladymillion123456789

i just got this yesterday and i really like it the best burberry fragrance its stunning i don't understand why people hate the fragrance its truly iconic and so burberry and the lovely bottle too AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! WELL DONE BURBERRY

virga
virga

As much as I love Burberry‘s trench coats, I have never truly liked their fragrances. But Body beats them all. The composition is flat, sharp and nose hurting. The main notes are artificial peach (air freshener type of peach) and synthetic musk – both sour smelling. There is a soapy sweet rose and weird woody note (dry cashmere wood or maybe cloying dry sandalwood?), which makes it smell like cheap deodorant even more. The bottle is tasteless, especially teamed with half naked dizzy looking Rosie. Staying power and silage are good, but that’s the only good thing I can say. Sorry Burberry – according to my nose Body smells not good.

ladymillion123456789

I love burberry body i just bought a big bottle of the EDP today online cant wait for it to arrive!!!!!!!!!!!!

supreme_chin
supreme_chin

This perfume is Amazing.

The first time I smell it is not that good though. But when it comes to the middle note, it smells really good. It makes girls sexier.

The longevity is awesome. My girlfriend put it on in the morning, I can still smell it at night!!

i can't believe why there are so many people dislike it.

gaga97
gaga97

i'm really suprised that so many people hates tha perfume ! i love it ! it's sophisticated sweet and very feminne . the first time i smelt it i immediatly liked it
! it's unique and sexy . you should try it !

Im surpised by all the dislikes of this one. When I smelled it from the bottle, I thought I would dislike it too, but this one really changes on the skin. The opening is a bit sharp, but very soon, it settles into a floral woody scent that is lovely. I smell rose the most, a touch of peach, and a bit of musk, but what really makes this a winner for me is the drydown - sweet woody notes, mingled with soft vanilla. I can't wait to get to this phase. This is a scent that really evolves.

izzie07
izzie07

Don't know about this one. Nothing special not impressed. Sorry

acavicchi
acavicchi

I had to work up the courage to try this on my skin after smelling the bottle. My first impression was that it's a very strong, bizarre scent- heavy on the woods, musk and iris but there's something else that was hard to place, maybe the wormwood?!
If I hadn't known that the "nose" for this scent was the creator of three of my favourite perfumes, I probably wouldn't have been willing to give it a try but, anyway...unfortunately, I really didn't like it on me. The musk and rose are REALLY strong and then there's that bitter note in there that must be wormwood. It smells so thick, it's almost oily. I have to say I'm disappointed because I love Burberry, and maybe this works with other people's chemistry but I ended up having to go and scrub it off (and it did not come off easily!)!

P.S. I agree, not so fond of the bottle or the advertising campaign, it's a bit obvious to me.

marysiac
marysiac

Very sophisticated.

saguna

I love it, but I noticed that it's very close to my skin, so the name is good, BODY. it stays close to your BODY.
When I think about this fragrance I see some pink powder and I believe it's a fragrance for blond haired women.
I don't see anything similar to Tresor.

iritkaiaa120
iritkaiaa120

Very disapointing! Poor version of Tresor in the drydown. 2 seconds after applying it I could not fully smell it. I had to practicly barry my nose into my arm.

verysherry
verysherry

bUrbErry bOdy

Body embodies a woman in her twenties who's a strong career minded no-nonsense type of a woman(not a girl)
It is a state of mind...its warm and friendly but also very powerfull... it comes to me as not for every'Body' but for a particular some"Body" who has it in her to carry this off!
Beautifully musky and woody...love the cashmere and definitely feel it till musk shadows it softly like the clouds shadow sun...

Amazing stay..
Projection...head turning!
Shud u buy it?...Yes..but if u fit the description only..not for everyone!

Sherry Rating:7/10 :)

exciter76
exciter76

I remember smelling Burberry Body on a co-worker when this first came out. I though it smelled nice but it didn’t exactly leave me coveting a bottle. I wanted to try it out for myself but I just never cared enough to do so. Several months later I came across a sample that was thrown into a bag of loot from Ulta.

First impression? Does anyone remember the scent of Nair from the 1980s and 1990s? It was a frightfully heady mix of artificial generic flowers and caustic chemicals that could fumigate a house. I had a flashback to the summer of 1989, when I tried desperately to find shaving alternatives and ended up stinking to high heaven for days, upon application of Body. I must confess this was not a happy kind of flashback. I shudder when I think back to that incident and I don’t appreciate it when a perfume dares to stir up bad memories.

About a half hour later Body attempted to cover up the toxic depilatory scent with a hearty amount sweaty musk and chemical roses. Vanilla was lurking somewhere underneath but it’s not very discernible amid the nameless chemicals, sweaty musk, and room deodorizer roses. This tenacious little bugger stayed on me throughout the day, constantly mocking me for a bad decision made twenty three years ago. Luckily, others were not subjected to smelling this chemical trainwreck as it stayed close to the skin, as others had mentioned.

Maybe if I had left the Nair alone I wouldn’t be so harsh on this fragrance but I didn’t and now I am.

LaPetite
LaPetite

First just a personal comment on the advert : What kind of perv did that ? First a long shaped bottle , with skin-like color , then a naked girl lying on her back waiting ... for what ? I don't think i have a dirty mind , this ad is just so porn influenced ! I guess because they wanted to show how "sexy" is that scent .
Ok, so the scent , most of the poeple think musk and woodsy notes are sexy , so when houses want to create a sexy scent what note do they add compulsorily ?
What for people who don't like these ? THis scent is a musky / Woodsy monster , really . I happen to love scents that contain musk or woodsy notes , but this is too much of these 2 .
On the contrary if you love these notes you'll love " Body" or else you'll run away . I was expecting something much more classy from this house .

SheTurtle
SheTurtle

Weird opening, but I was willing to give it some time to develop. Immediately got the chypre, but with a chemical tang.

Within an hour, I got the floral; very nice with a whiff of musk, which kept it from going cloyingly sweet. I picked up a friend, who thought I smelled fabulous. Promising, I thought.

It is now seven hours later, and I've yet to smell vanilla, woods, or fruit. It's sour, almost like clothing that has sat in a drawer for years. Not a good fit for me at all.

balisong
balisong

From reading many reviews of Burberry Body, I've come to the conclusion that it dries down to different smell on everyone.

On me, this fragrance is simply superb. It dries down to a musky/ rose scent. I love it.

I have never found a fragrance that has lasted for more more than 4 hours on me, but burberry body lasted all day and I could even smell it a bit after my shower at night!

I am definately buying this sometime this week.

balletfreak728
balletfreak728

I actually like this one...for some strange reason. The first few minutes after I tried it, I wanted to get it off right away. But as I let it settle on my skin, it softend. While yes, maybe Body is a bit boring, it is inoffensive and smells nice. It was actually the last perfume that I got a compliment on! Not amazing, but not a terrible scent.

I really admire Burberry as a house, and it's not because they create anything particularly spectacular, but because their fragrances exude a beautiful sense of warmth and elegance while remaining casual.

Burberry Body is a lovely fragrance, very much along the same lines as the Sensuous series by Estee Lauder. Both fragrances sit rather lightly on the skin with a cuddly, yet creamy woodsiness.

Some may be initially turned off by Burberry Body's opening, which to my nose was a little chemical, like the scent of insect repellent or hairspray. I was admittedly annoyed by these top notes, and had grave fears for what would follow.

Thankfully Burberry Body improves throughout its development. It's not an extremely loud fragrance, yet it does have good projection. Cashmere wood and sandalwood are the most dominant accords to my nose, followed by musk and creamy vanilla. The rose is very subtle, tending to be more sweet and fresh rather than tart-like.

Although it isn't technically a skin-scent, Burberry Body smells rather natural and smooth on the skin, like a lightly scented lotion rather than a perfume. I love that I can go about my daily business and occasionally get wafts of a beautiful, inoffensive woods and vanilla blend emanating from my wrists.

The longevity is wonderful, really surprising actually. I was thrilled to detect this light fragrance on my skin a good twelve hours after application. I haven't tried the Body Intense flanker, but somehow I don't want to. This fragrance is perfect just the way it is.

perfumereviewer
perfumereviewer

It's not that I dislike this perfume, it's more that it is so dull so not saying anything, so boring, so smelling like a perfume shop that I get quite angry with it: "Why, oh, why did you come into existence perfume with no meaning and no purpose? Die! Die! and let the others come to me." he he he

DresdenDoll
DresdenDoll

I knew this had mixed reviews and I have to say, when I sprayed it I thought all of my worst fears had come true, it was so strong and burnt my nose like acid - exactly what Lancome Tresor does to me.
But I let it settle and then was rewarded. Roses, apricot and cashmere, soft, feminine, inviting. Very well blended and simply lovely.

sapramiška
sapramiška

I tried this scent today and I simply love it.
It's so special and unique. It smels like a soft mistery to me.
I've never tried anything similar before, so I'm enhusiastic about it. I also like the fact, that mayor popularity dislike this perfume. This makes the perfume even more unique.

clairdelune

Fetid
Musty
Putrid
and Rank.
Apologies to those who love this. I couldn't get it off of me fast enough. There was a vague resemblance to the original Tresor (which I like), but mostly I found Body to be sour, a little 'skanky,' (not in a good way!) distracting and just unpleasant. So much for that!

aschiffm
aschiffm

such a subtle warm fleshy smell. it is just like your skin smells naturally scrumptious. i can see how this could quickly become someone's everyday perfume, this would please everyone. inoffensive different/modern and subtly sweet. also i like the idea of wormwood in a perfume, its something i don't see too much

micristal
micristal

Burberry has stricken a sour note, literally. I just don't understand who on Earth would want to smell like this. I tried it like one hour ago and it keeps on getting more and more disturbing.

In my country there's a mix of spices used for barbecued meat called "chimichurri". It smells absolutely similar. I certainly do not want to smell like something that's made to be smeared on dead cows.

tuba
tuba

Yesterday I had a chance to try this perfume. First sniff was amazing and was amazing for 15 minutes too. After 15 min. started to smell like rose which makes me headhache. I couldn't stand this parfume anymore and try to get rid of by cleaning my wrist. Summary; I didn't like it... :(

RoRoSe
RoRoSe

There is a disturbing note here but I can't figure out what it is !?

It makes me what's to rub my nose *_*
I get the same from Miracle by lancome & Just me by paris hilton ..

No for me ..

reusch210

I thought I really liked this because it seemed easy to wear and to go with me and could be casual.. I think i was reacting to the peach sheer floral muskiness.. BUT there is an odd note at the top that takes a LONG time to go away - preventing it from being an easy go-to fragrance .. and preventing me from loving it. It's ok but doesn't make me feel like WOW great, etc.

Mrskitten
Mrskitten

I was attacked by a SA equipped with a tester of Body, the man charged at me with the bottle,he sprayed my entire arm with all his might and it was the end.

All I could smell was sour cloying peach, the musk only added animalstic edge to it,which didn't improve it at all and made it unbearable.
The rose is very powdery, there's a trace of vanilla accented by woods that tickle your nose.

Body stayed true to its name and imitated a skin scent which unfortunately not pleasant for most of people and definitely not for me.

It's long lasting, 6 hours plus to my dismay and it's very potent.

Tip: Don't try to spray anything vanilla based over this to make it more tolerable, it will turn into an apocalyptic proportion mess.

Katzene
Katzene

I have the big bottle eau de parfum 85 ml. But i actually can't decide, whether i like it or not....hmmm, some notes in the perfume appeals to me, and some of them most certainly don't. I think i will try it once or twice again and then decide ;-)

xluchi
xluchi

para mi Body de Burberry, en el papel tiene un olor y en la piel de cada uno es otro olor, a mi me queda fantastico y dura muchas horas, hasta el otro dia inclusive, no se puede valorar un perfume solo por sentirlo en una revista, no tiene nada que ver con Daisy de Marc Jacobs, para mi este prefume en mi piel es UNICO, me compre la primer botella y estoy tan enamorada de el que me compre 2 mas de 85ml.
Como veran, para mi es exquisito!!! Pruebenlo en la piel y despues me cuentan, saludos a todos.

tbear
tbear

After sampling Burberry Body in the store, I really liked it--it seemed like a soft, close-to-the-body skin scent. I continued shopping to let it develop, then walked back to the fragrance counter, just about ready to make my decision to buy it. The SA said she didn't think it suited me and that all she could smell was cedar. (I don't see cedar listed in the notes, so it must be the wormwood.) She didn't stop there--she went so far as to say she was told to warn potential customers of the strong "cedar" note. When I wore it home, my husband said he could "live with it", but since that was far from a ringing endorsement, I decided not to buy it. Could be lovely, though, for someone with the right body chemistry.

Lakambini
Lakambini

In an odd way this scent has a quiet, elusive note that reminds me of something in Miss Dupont-- odd because the images attached to the two fragrances are so disparate. Burberry Body is a discreet little voice, lies close to the skin, and approximates a feeling of clean, healthy nudity. Nice.

susan1326
susan1326

Oh Burberry, what did you do? As a longtime lover of almost all other Burberry scents, I eagerly looked forward to testing Body. The initial spray is quite lovely, but my skin chemistry doesn't mix well in the mid note area. A sharp,sour smell develops that is a turnoff for me. Disappointed, but looking forward to trying whatever the next release may be!

Ditto25
Ditto25

I opened a mag today and this scent just came out overpowering. It reminds me of Marc Jacobs daisy. It smells so similar I thought I spilled my mj bottle on the magazine. I like Burberry body, but I love daisy so that is no surprise. This is a floral/musky scent. I think it can go year round day or night. It really encourages me to try other Burberry scents. I only smelled one other(can't remember name) that was too cologne men smelling.

lalamusica93
lalamusica93

I got this as a sample when it first came out and I absolutely hated it. At first I thought it was a pretty good scent, but after wearing it for about 30 mins it turned sickeningly sweet. It reminds me of peach and some sort of powdery/nursing home type scent. I reallly do not like this scent at all, especially for the price.

Martyna
Martyna

It seems that I am one of those who like the idea behind this fragrance but seem to be unlucky enough to find this one completely unimpressive, or even unpleasant on the skin.

For me it opened with very sweet, a bit sugary and sticky peach which seemed to just 'scratch' my nose. I don't know what is it that gives me this gritty impression, but it smells a little powdery, although it's way to rough to be really described as such, if you know what I mean.

Well, peach never really works for me so I had high hopes for the notes which were supposed to show up later, but nope... they never arrived. It was just scratchy peach for about two hours (projected very well) and an hour later it just seemed to suddenly disappear! I think it's one of those very capricious fragrances, which have great potential, but work for the few only.

It's a great shame that my skin chemistry doesn't work with this one because I expected a warm fruity-floral, which isn't too teenage-like, unlike many fresher fragrances in this category.

What can I say? My loss, but I am dying to smell this on someone whose skin is really making the most of it!

reusch210

I like it.. But for some reason I can't smell it on myself when I'm wearing it..
The top note can be a little off-putting until you get to the rosy peachy musk.
It is very modern.. I wish it wasn't so faint.. I wish I could smell it and wouldn't have to re-spray. I guess I should just buy Tresor if that's what I want. Oh well I tried to go modern.. but no dice.

Rouu
Rouu

iam sad to see so many dislikes ! but a part of my is truly happy .. the competition would be easier to get this , uniqueness as a plus because not every one around will be wearing this ! BURBERRY BODY "YOU ARE MINE" ;)

LadyGNotGaga
LadyGNotGaga

The first time I tried this, I thought I found a new fragrance to buy, it was sweet, sexy and had some staying power. But the second time I felt totally different, I thought it too assertive, it gave me a headache and actually reminded me of dryer sheets or fabreeze. I had to rinse it off and take an aspirin. So, definately not buying this one.
I guess I am a bit fickle.

Juicyjersey
Juicyjersey

it seem like it don't last but people will compliment the scent in my case even I don't smell it on me anymore. I like it for everyday.

TX-in-NH

You've all been there...you buy a perfume when you have vowed to use up all your old perfumes and you feel guilty. Well I don't regret buying Body in the least because it is so sexy! Very creamy, winter perfume. I love a good musk, and it is a nice change from teeny bopper fruity florals. Smells very womanly.

itscaz
itscaz

very sweet musky fragrance. It seems to be missing something but several people have said it smells nice on me. Rather expensive.

I usually like Burberry, but this fragrance might be my least favorite from this house. It is tart in a way I've never been able to tolerate in perfumes. I prefer my fragrances to be sweeeet. I mostly get rose and musk from this one, which is actually very pretty. On the right person, this perfume could be a slightly fresh floral and smell wonderful. Coincidentally, the scent doesn't project too well and stays close to the BODY.

Miffy8900
Miffy8900

BUT one thing I definetely don't like about is, it the bottle. I think 50ml. and the 100ml. are extremely big and feels and looks awkward. I heard a girl in the store say that it looks like a glass-vibrator. I can't imagine that that was the look Burberry was going for LOL. I have it in the smallest size, 35ml. , and in that size, the bottle looks OK. Nothing special, but kinda luxurious.

dina
dina

Tested Body today and it reminded me right away of Silver Jeans, Roccobarocco. Body is soft floral that turns very much soapy in a good way; I wouldn't categorize it as fruity chypre or by any means woody.
I think Body will be one of those "crowd pleasers" for the next two years.
Ultra feminine, great sillage and lasting power.

aromajunkie
aromajunkie

I love wormwood! And I can smell it distinctly in this! I also get the peach and the musk, but it comes out to a wormwood/sour apples smell to me. You know how music can be played in a minor tone? If this perfume were music, it would have that minor tone, that eerie mystery to it. It reminds me of fall, of crisp green apples, and of spooky things around the corner at Halloween, haha. I don't get much of a floral scent at all, but maybe my nose loves wormwood so much its just blocking all the flowers out? :} The price for a bottle of this is LAUGHABLE, but I might try to order a set of samples off Ebay or something. I just hope the lovely mysterious, cold crispy absinthe apple aroma sticks around in those as it did in my original tester. Also, since this is so darn expensive, if anyone can recommend a fragrance that is cheaper that also has a pronounced wormwood note, please let me know. Thanks.

I have to give Burberry credit for trying, but unfortunately BODY is a case of radical divergence between intentions and outcome. Although the green absinthe no doubt seemed like an interesting new idea for jazzing up the peach, the end result, I'm afraid, is anything but new. BODY smells like a generic floriental gone sour from exposure to heat or light--or simply from old age. If I did not know that this perfume was launched in 2011, I would have sworn that I got a bad bottle! Désolée.

mister_chaz
mister_chaz

Burberry has never been known for creating exceptional fragrances, but it was not bad at creating decent down-to-earth, everyday work scents.
Burberry Body is an unremarkable scent, which, I must say, did not even live up to Burberry's usual standards.
It starts with an off-putting musky sweet ambery floral mess which has been muted enough to make it wearable. It does progress to a better stage, where it transforms into old-fashioned meek sour woody-vanilla skin scent. It's not entirely bad-smelling but not very good either, it feels like this kind of scent has been done to death before, so, overall, Burberry Body stays not very impressive.
Does it capture the "iconic spirit of Burberry brand"? I hope not...

Anissa
Anissa

Very fresh and transparent.A little peachy fragrance.There`s some crispiness and sourness too.Safe for everyday,but might be little boring when using often.

LaBoheme84

This stuff is ALMOST good. There's something in it however that keeps it from being a classy, peachy floral, and instead it smells more like some sort of cleaning agent. Disappointment.

bckstrtmr
bckstrtmr

I was excited to receive a free vial from facebook, as I LOVE most Burberry perfumes and had high expectations for this one. I can only detect a soap element on this me. It's very unfortunate that none of the sweet components of this perfume make an appearance.

Kiku
Kiku

I'm not a big fan of Burberry, their perfumes are far too fruity for me(don't like fruitys!). But "Body" isn't bad. It is soft and dry and lies close to the skin. Slightly fruity with spices, vanilla, and a bit of evergreen. Amber, cashmere, and sandalwood give a rich, luxurious quality. This would make a wonderful "End of Year Holidays" go to.

G00D_Girl
G00D_Girl

IMO this is very similar to Reveal by Halle Berry. they are both sharp scents in different ways, Reveal has vetiver and Body has woodworm.

Body is dry, where Reveal is fresh

Pisces
Pisces

This perfume reminds me of Lancome Miracle. Almost identical smell.
Georgia

alassouli

Ok this is my second review about this EDP Intense version, as I have been using it for now almost three months. I am in love with this perfume and tend to wear it every day . I love cashmere wood and rose.

This is an update:
I really don't know what happened? when I firt tried it at the perfume shop I really like it but after I got it home & spraied some, it gave me such a horribe headach ever. It could be body chemistry again? try before you buy.

hollyms
hollyms

This is a very mature floral, a bit offensive at first but it mellows down into something very soft and comforting. I'm not into florals, but this is something I would wear.

noseattheready
noseattheready

Burberry Body is a comforting, pretty fragrance and one that stays reasonably close to the skin...but there's nothing overly special about it.
I would wear it again, but I don't think I'll buy a full bottle of it.

DianaWright53184
DianaWright53184

Will not be buying again. At first the aroma is like old lady perfume you know the perfume that has been saved since high school by your grandmother used a few times left to ferment in its bottle, that you inherited or bought from the thrift store because the bottle was pretty, then it smacks you in the face hard High notes of skunk,mildew, rotting fermented candy hints of urine undertones of drifting cherry farts, This is an alcohol based perfume not oil based so does not change nor interact with your body chemistry the scent fades away over time luckily for me , I retested it on a piece of paper and same results horrific. My husband said it smelled like Rotting mildewed dumped on forest floor.

nikkitta
nikkitta

I saw its ad at th shopping centre , n tought that it was one thing i should get to put on my perfume shelf very soon!
then i walked down at my perfume store to smell it... Disappointed! Nothing special, nothing unique, nothing mysterious..... just Too common n too floral, although th brand, th bottle n the ad do a good job in catching someone's attention, th juice doest at all!
BIG DISAPOINTMENT

cherryfairy
cherryfairy

I like it-I feel it very comfortable on my skin. I smell soft woods, not fruity or rosey at all.On me it's a skinscent-pure and simple. The ad does say it all, it reminds me of how sexy one feels after a shower, steam escaping and warm skin wrapped in a silk robe-or trench,if you are feeling naughty!
(i find it a bit similar to Chloe love-minus the violets).
It is not a perfume to feel decadent,sexual vamp,but it has a very quiet, velvetlike sensuality i love.

sashapoppy
sashapoppy

My girlfriend raved to me about this fragrance, and, from the notes, it sounded like something Id really get into, so we agreed that I'd buy a bottle and we'd split it as a christmas gift for her. So I bought it. And I tried to like it. I really did. I tried wearing it on 2 seperate occasions, thinking my opinion might improve with time. Unfortunately, it didnt. All I could smell was licorice and jasmine, and I cant think of 2 notes I hate more than licorice and jasmine. To me it smells like Lolita Lempika (the one in the purple bottle). Im sure to some this is a lovely fragrance, but to me it was a 2 note nightmare.

Cams
Cams

I sprayed it on my hand to test it - a tiny spritz - and it will not wash off despite my scrubbing! I don't care for it at all but if you love it the good news is that it stays on through numerous handwashing!

chika-chaaan
chika-chaaan

It's so great! But I don't like the flacon. I prefer the classic "Brit"-bottle.
But however... the fragrance is wonderful - very elegant and sophisticated.

yantestrs
yantestrs

Sadly this one doesn't work for me. Try it on your skin first. It just ...well, makes me a bit sick to my stomach. I don't know which note.

Pout
Pout

When I sprayed it on my skin, it smelled candies and flowers all the way. Very good sillage, could smell it on clothers nexy day. Nice every day perfume.

karaaslang
karaaslang

this is all floral to me. not musky or powdery at all. at least on my skin let's say. I went to a store and tested it. It is nothing unique at all, it even smells cheap, huge amount of floral and nothing else. sorry. DO NOT BUY IT BLINDLY before you test it on your skin.

Raphy_2260
Raphy_2260

@jasmin28x.... A deep and intense concentration of Burberry Body Eau de Parfum for a luxuriously rich and long-lasting scent. Top notes of green absinthe, exquisite peach and refined freesia. Floral heart notes of natural rose absolute and iris, enriched with warm sandalwood. Sensual base notes of woody cashmeran, creamy vanilla, seductive amber and musk

alina.vinik
alina.vinik

I got a tester today and I tried it on my arm. I wouldn't buy it but it is alright. I have to admit absolutely nothing special.
Maybe I'm the only one but this smell really reminds me of Boss Orange, just not as good. Not my cup of tea.

alicektn
alicektn

When I first tried it I disliked it immediately as it smelled very old (in a badway). However, after a while, the most comforting woody smell came to my nose; fragrant artificial sandalwood sprinkled with a tiny bit of honeyed vanilla, some iris powder and a slice of peach. It is very velvety, I like it!

Bedbug
Bedbug

A very warm, comforting scent. I liked it but it's not something I'd really wear again.

It reminded me very much of something my mother wears (I'm not sure of what it is) which is odd as this is a new release. It gave me a very "maternal" impression- cosy and familiar but I prefer younger, more floral scents myself.

Funnily, I couldn't really detect the peach. I did the rose though and after a few hours, the vanilla really came through which was nice for me as I love vanilla.

It lasted a very long time and the sillage is great. As soon as my partner walked through the door he said "You smell great!"

Overall, a lovely scent for a comforting figure. Perfect for winter and very warm but not one for me.

Livvy111
Livvy111

I'm slightly undecided on this one. To me the perfume opens with a scent sort of like kiddies toothpaste. The the cashmere pops up and it becomes sophisticated, and then the rose opens up and hooks your senses. I dont know if I like the soapy element to this one but its not terrible. I don't feel its bright enough for me as it can smell a little bit ashy. Not bad but not a fave :)

Ohkit
Ohkit

I smelled it today and I was pretty disappointed. It's a common, forgettable scent. Clean, shy,nice, yet nothing groundbreaking or special about it. I get a pleasant powdery rose fragrance on my skin, which is, by no means worth its price.

OVincze
OVincze

I had the Intense version which I loved despite negative reviews,I do agree though that it has a certain sharpness to it that some of the critiques complained about but the Intense version seems a lot less sharp than the regular and has a lot more quality to it in my opinion. It is not the most complicated perfume in the world though nor is it that unique but it is very pleasant. I no longer have this due to the hideous bottle, I love the way it looks but it tips over too easily and there went my super expensive bottle of perfume, which this fragrance really is, after only owning it for 2 weeks so do be very careful with the bottle, it is extremely top heavy and though beautiful albeit not practical at all.

caydesugar
caydesugar

smells like a luxurious, expensive hotel room soap! haha. yeah, it smells like soap. but a really good one!

however, i don't know if this is for me. if a room smelled like this, i'd love it but on a person... it's not that interesting. it's just pleasant. nothing too good.

tonkabeanster
tonkabeanster

Sharp, sour rose with rather sickly green notes. The dour, purse-lipped English cousin of Chloé EDP, which I marginally prefer for the girlishly charming burst of sweet, sparkling litchi.

At least it was a free sample (props to the Facebook marketing team).

alassouli

OOOOOOO MYYYY Goddd! I wish people would stop complaining about this fragrance. I read all the reviews over the weekend ... all had negative things to say about this, but on Sunday I went ahead and bought BODY INTENSE version the biggest bottle. It totally reminds me of J'Adore by Christian Dior ... It could be peach and rose notes that this one have. J'adore remained as my signature fragrance for a long time, but now I am loving it BODY INTENSE a lot BTW I can totally smell rose and cashmerewood .... One thing must add is the lasting power which isn't great with my body chemistry. Over all, I love the notes.

[OCT 25/2011]

Starlight_Angel
Starlight_Angel

Burberry Body seems to be getting quite a bad rap, and while it is not my favorite fragrance from this house, I liked it enough to buy a bottle.

Body is what I consider to be a scent which is fashioned in a classic style.

It doesn't just smell like a bowl of fruit or sweet vanilla. It has that thick, almost sharp perfume-y density to it that many older scents have.

I like that...it gives it a touch of elegance, and makes it just as suitable for formal wear as casual in my opinion.

In the beginning the sweetness of the peach and the heady booziness of the wormwood are very dominant on me.

I didn't detect the iris very strongly, but the rose is quite strong as the scent progresses.

For me the dry down is slightly less impressive than the opening, as it becomes an average smelling musky vanilla. But it's pleasant, cozy and comforting.

In fact, comforting and cozy are the words I would best use to summarize this fragrance. It wears close to the skin like a cashmere sweater, and provides just as much comfort.

A great scent for winter nights, with lasting power of around 5-6 hours.

As I said before, this is not Burberry's best ever offering, but still far better than many of the new scents hitting the market as far as I'm concerned.

Contessa01
Contessa01

I was surpsied when I tried this. It's not particuarly modern it smells like a traditional powdery floral. That being said it is refreshing to smell something new that isnt a fruity floral. I actually do like it and would consider buying a bottle. I never used to be a fan of any burberry fragrances but lately they have started to really grow on me.

jedikitty
jedikitty

update, Nov.2012 - I no longer have this perfume (swapped for Ellen Tracy).
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have tested some Burberry creations before but never actually liked any of them; they were either "meh", or sour smelling, or not smelling at all, at least on me. So, having no high expectations about yet another Burberry fragrance, I tried Body... and fell in love.
I obtained my sample by "Liking" Burberry Body via Facebook.

Burberry Body might be a bit fruity but, not in a bad way, at least to my nose. A bit of vanilla, sandal and amber, a hint of iris (I wish it was stronger), a faint wisp of rose. I don't really get any freesia.
How Burberry Body comes through for me is feminine, sensual, musky, luxurious, creamy. It is like that soft, warm, cosy cashmere blanket you are wrapped in while lounging in front of a fireplace in the evening. It rains, or snows, outside but you could not care less. You feel cared for, loved, pampered.
Well, that's what I get from it, and I like it.

Funny thing, people whom this fragrance does not agree with, claim it lasts forever, and then some, despite washing and scrubbing... I only wish it lasted half as long on me. On my skin, Burberry Body lasts about 3 hours. Generally, I do not spray fragrances on my clothing but, with this one, I just might, purely to prolong the olfactory pleasure.
I do not get much of a sillage, either; maybe 2 inches, tops. But, then again, it is there for me, not the whole world, to smell, so I am fine with that, too.

My bottle is on its way.

cocobella
cocobella

hmmm... not a bad scent but not very unique either.. on my skin it smells very floral. lasting power is pretty good. my boyfriend loves this fragrance and wants me to buy it. but i do not know if this one is really worth the money. its nice but nothing special. i think burberry brit and burberry london are way better.
i think this one is nothin' i would buy myself, but i wouldn't mind wearing it when i get it as a gift ;)

jeska
jeska

This scent is lovely. Just lovely. Even though I just bought a Dior Addict 2 last week, when I sampled this one, I fell in love with it, so I bought it as well.
It is luxurious, sexy yet not overpowering.
My sense of smell is sensitive and picky. This one is a winner.

kylexora
kylexora

Before I give a trial spray at shopping mall, I expect the perfume to be very intimate, lush, clean and very addictive. I was disappointed after I tried it, deeply frustrated. Far, far away from my expectation.
The perfume start with green floral fresh, but once the perfume drydown, it just another boring smell, a followers to be exact. Not a masterpiece. The perfume remind me of Gucci Flora and Boss Orange, in expensive overpriced tag. I never owned a Burberry scent because its just too simple, too powdery. I guess I will never owned one Burberry. Not my type, really. Lots other perfume smell the same...

airubgirl
airubgirl

I tried Body today and I bought it and then promptly returned it 45 minutes later. I sprayed it on in the store and walked around and thought, wow this is really a fresh and pretty scent. It was green, sparkling and clean smelling with a bit of rose in the beginning and heart, but warm and cozy too. Then all Hades broke loose with my chemistry. It turned into a synthetic floral/nail polish remover scent that was screechingly horrible. I scrubbed my wrist off but this stuff is tenacious and two washings later it is still present albeit not so prominent that I want to cry any longer.

I can't say it is a bad fragrance just horrible with my chemistry and the opening notes are really, really nice. Too bad the final drydown was so bad for me personally.

Pierina
Pierina

unlike many of the reviews here I love this one and find it wears really well..
initial spray is pretty but not screamingly awesome, I had Aura on one wrist and Body the other. Me and hubby were all about Aura.
5-10 mins in we rechecked the situation and there was just not comparison. the Body had settled into a luxuriant creamy fruity number with the woody / resinous base notes showing early and lasting for many hours.
this scent richens and develops for hours, I really felt it smelt lush.
I have just bought it as a replacement for Hypnose Senses which has sadly gone off in the bottle.. (my second Lancome frag to putrify :-(

servana
servana

To me, this smells like a wet ash tray, mixed with sweat, mixed with jasmine. This is strange, because according to the notes, there is no jasmine in this. It's quite putrid for a while, but after a few hours it dries down to a (kind of) nice smoky jasmine scent, which is very similar to the dry-down of most other (new) burberry scents. However, it still slightly retains that "sweaty" scent. Kind of like sweet sweat. In the bottle it smells like this, however it is more toned down. Perhaps my skin just doesn't agree with these notes. And upon examing the notes listed here, I have come to the conclusion that it is definitely the peach & musk combination which is making this so bad. I'm quite puzzled as to why they would put peach in this! Oh well.. I wanted to like it, but I just didn't. At least the bottle is nice!

Jenavira
Jenavira

I think we can all agree where the money went into this scent: the giant bottle (seriously could it be more awkward, it takes up a giant amount of space) and the ad campaign. The scent is nondescript and very much a part of the giant fruitchouli family. If you want a fruitchouli there are much better ones out there.

ION
ION

This perfume is the jack of all trades and master of none.
It is rather disorientated (olfactory speaking) much like Dior's "Dune" before it (see my review), but not as good.
We need better perfumes than that, and a more respectful (to our intelligence) and a less superficial approach as a whole.

nush imogen
nush imogen

Very sweet, almost too spicy for my taste, I feel cinnamon, musk and vanilla (which I usually like). I dont hate it, but it makes my nose itch. Suitable for a warm fall night, it might just be one of those things that take time to get used to.

outofocus
outofocus

I tried it today, I'm smelling it out of my wrist.
Peach, creamy, slight sandalwood: Yes
Great flacon: Definetively Yes
Feels you are wrapped on a fashionable Burberry coat and nothing else: Oh Yes
Good sillage on my skin: Yes

But...

Original, inspiring, blows your senses away: Oh, No! (not like Burberry Weekend did, OMG I thank you to this day for that fragance)

ahnm

when it dries down, it smells a lot like fancy love. on skin, no it doesn't, but on a piece of cloth or paper, it really smells like either Jessica Simpson fancy love or the original burberry for women.
on my skin, however, it smells completely different. a little bit more cloying, a lot more musky and creamy

UrbanBeautiful
UrbanBeautiful

when i read the name and reviews i expected something warm... something what would embrace my skin and emphasize my own smell, making me just a little more sexy and natural than i already am.

when i first spritzed... it smelled nice... somehow like i expected it to smell... very varm, sensual, but not sweet.. so that was fine. a little fruity, or lets say: peachy. then i suddently smelt something very strange... i couldnt stop thinking of a sushi restaurant, and there i got it... it had very strong notes of seaweed (nori) with the sweetness and i first was a bit shoked, then impressed... i loved the turn-out of this! very interesting as i never smelled seaweed before, especially not in such a warm fragrance. there is no such note listed, but i am sure that i strongly smell seaweed, and in a very nice way! but.... to my dissapointment, the only thing interesting for me about this scent went away in another 3-4 minutes. no more seaweed, just peach.... so i hoped for a nicer development, but instead it got worse. the scent just started to dissapear from really warm and sweet peach to a faded, soapy peach... soapier and soapier until it was nearly gone. now i can say that after 30 minutes, i can hardly smell it anymore on my skin. except for the peach and soap... and next to my jo malone wild bluebell tested hand (which i didnt like at all either) i couldnt really tell them apart.... only that the wild bluebell smellt exactly as soapy but still much better than the body. im so dissapointed, that the one thing that was interesting, faded in 3 minutes... and the rest was so boring.

LunaPearl
LunaPearl

Burberry Body is one of those rare fragrances which encompasses sensuality with a touch of innocence. Easily worn in almost any occasion.

But what really comes to my imagination is wearing this during a cool late evening -

Stepping out of a shower, spraying this on and slipping into a luxurious chiffon negligee - and basking in the night ambience under a full moon.

Seraphic
Seraphic

I really like this one, it's a soft fragrance with a little fruitiness (Which I normally can't STAND, DKNY be delicious I'm looking at you.). It dries down to a nice soft powder and I've gotten plenty of compliments while wearing this one.

It definitely is a scent to try on the skin though because I have smelt it on a few other people and it isn't always kind. BTW I don't find this "old lady" smelling at all and I'm 21.

Gorgeous bottle as well.

jellybeantree
jellybeantree

This one is fruity and powdery with some freshness in it, the trend from all the new fragrances is a powdery feel. It's nice and comfortable. It's ok but not more than that for me. I can imagine many people wearing this though.

elenian
elenian

I'll stay loyal to brit instead...I put it on my skin but it was so intense, that for some reason it ruined my mood.Plus, my hubby told me ''another bad blind purchase?OMG its awful''... Thank god did not buy it!

Klopez
Klopez

I tried this perfume yesterday. At first I didn't like it. Then I realised that I could smell Burberry Body more than the perfume I was wearing. I started liking it a lot as the minutes then hours went by cause it turned into a really beautiful scent. I put it on at 10:30 am, 10 hours later I could still smell the perfume on my wrist.

penny-lane
penny-lane

After reading many negative comments about this perfume, I braced myself for a complete disaster. Something very commercial and usual. But I kind of fell in love with it.

First of all, I am a fan of Burberry perfumes. I've never owned one but most of my friends do and I enjoy every time they spray any of their perfumes on. They are pleasant. But I never wanted to buy Burrbery. However, now I do. There is something about this one. Maybe it is a combination of wormwood and peach which are very distinctive in the top notes. Or maybe it is the general cleanliness this scent reminds me of. Or it is the way it develops on my skin and stays there for hours. I am not sure why but I know I want to own it this autumn.

Secondly, the packaging is gorgeous! It is a new era of their perfumes. There is still a distinctive Burberry touch but I am glad they didn't go with the ordinary and blunt bottle. I also have to praise Rosie because I think she is the perfect Body girl who can represent this UK brand.

And finally, the price is a bit too high in my opinion.

Whit
Whit

I was so excited to try this and then I was let down. It smelled great at first but then -poof!-it was gone in ten minutes; I couldn't smell anything. I'm not a huge fan of Burberry, as there are only a couple I like, but I figured this one might change my mind. Sadly, it didn't. Oh well, on to the next one!

sofiii
sofiii

I was searching for a skin scent and couldn't wait to try Body by Burberry. However, it's quite a disappointment.

Body starts kinda fresh peachy with a lot of floral, somewhat smells like a juicier, peachy version of Chloe.

Then it gets fuzzier and fuzzier with the woody background. I think this if one of those fuzzy cashmere + sandelwood fragrance that makes me feel as if I was inhaling solid particles.

Well, I don't find Body that interesting or easy to wear. Try before you buy.

mmizy
mmizy

I tested this fragrance immediately because I was attracted to the bottle and the name. The fragrance just does not deliver. It can easily give a headache is sprayed too much. It smells like a thick musky sweet floral. It kind of reminds me of a humid muggy day and I am passing a bunch of flowers that are overloading my nose with their perfume while I struggle for a breathe of fresh air.

kazuno
kazuno

A beautiful bottle design and an enjoyable fragrance for whom likes very sweet, floral and rich scents. The only regrettable thing is that's not so original, it smells like "already-known". Anyhow it's a pleasant fragrance, very elegant, recommended for the cold season, that just suits well on the ladies (imho it doesn't fit on teens).

ahnm

i like the scent, but there are so many that smell similar. this definitely isn't a 'natural' smelling fragrance.. it straight up smells like you HAVE perfume one (fyi for the ladies who go for the "i just naturally smell good" thing, like myself) i sprayed only one spritze of this at the mall, and my friends all complained that i was suffocating them. can be cloying. the bottle is SO pretty though.

auburngirl79
auburngirl79

I ordered a sample of this from Burberry...I wore it yesterday and wasn't crazy about it on me. It reminded me of an old perfume. I thought and thought all day, and finally determined it sort of reminded me of Red Door, or Sand and Sable. I didn't like it on me at all, but I'm going to try again tomorrow.

LaLaPop75
LaLaPop75

I am not a fan of florals..however, before reading the notes, I thought there were more flowers than listed. It is a pretty floral with a touch of sweetness and a lightly warm base. The opening is definitely green absinthe, pear, and freesia..nice. Then you get to the heart..the rose and iris, very floral. Finally the drydown..the rose and iris mixed with sweet earthy base notes. I wore this to work today..definitely got the attention of some male co-workers. Sillage is very good and lasting power is also good.

suzy Nasr
suzy Nasr

was at the Burberry store and at manhattan and was amazed by the decoration they did with all the body perfumes. so i thought i have to smell this.. OMG its just perfect

Ok I got this yesterday... the Intense one.... i cant stop sniffin myself.. <3

Faerunner
Faerunner

I have to say that I strictly avoid peach-scented anything because 99% of the time whatever synthetic peach-like substance they use makes me sick to my stomach. Burberry thankfully didn't use too much of it and it goes away quickly, so I came back to give it another go.

The middle and drydown notes are far more pleasant than the initial spray. I think this goes for a lot of the Burberry fragrances. They dry beautifully but the first notes are not quite right.

On me, the drydown is a very smooth, sweet, milky scent. It lasts a few hours before it fades to a very faint musky-vanilla, but I'm ok with that - this is a scent that I could deal with wearing every day, and since I work in the fragrances department I like scents that wear close to the skin so they're not overwhelming for customers.

I probably won't buy this right away but I'm going to re-visit it a few more times and see how my opinion changes. It's definitely not a "love" because of that slightly sickly top note, but it deserves a second chance.

Riss1028
Riss1028

Yuck, smells so generic. Reminds me alot of dream angels Divine. Way too much floral for me.

Fragrance
Fragrance

Tried it at Macy's today and have to say Burberry Body is a really luxurious ,beautiful perfume.Got a sample from there and I cant stop sniffing it:)This very fresh, modern youthful scent and very good choice for the winter...!!!

sfsassy
sfsassy

I wanted to like this so badly, but to me it's a real scrubber. With my skin chemistry it turns into rotting fruits and musk. Not even the top notes were promising. It was an instant dislike for me.

In Vogue
In Vogue

This is definitely not a chypre fruity scent. It's a classic rose scent, pure and simple. Very old-fashioned and simple rose like Crabtree and Evelyn, but with a touch of green to give it a bit of an edge. It plays it very safe, though. Sillage isn't bad, it doesn't fade to nothing right away, like alot of other light fragrances. Smells clean, good for day and work.

movs
movs

"Body" started out so promising: fresh peach and beautiful flowers on a sandalwood and cedar base (might be the wormwood) - floral with an edge.
Unfortunately this fragrance is soon turned into a mess. I couldn't really tell if this is a chypre, a fruity floral or a woody fragrance.
After the perfume settles, the floral fruitiness disappears and the peach becomes tart an sour. Harsh but vague patchouli, citrussy peach and "cedar" is almost all I can smell before the perfume finally dries down to a surprisingly warm mossy skin-scent. This last stage is very nice but hardly detectable.
By the way: Don't expect to smell vanilla here - it doesn't exist!

This perfume is in one word weird and I can't really think of any situation where Body would be the obvious choice. I absolutely agree with ednafrau; it lacks character. This is really something new from the house of Burberry - unfortunately it's bad news.

In the words: WEIRD - SKIN-SCENT - MOSSY

cookieal
cookieal

i really LOVE this one..
i think, this perfume starts a new era for the house of burberry
this is how the skin of a burberry girl should smell..
it s not a perfume, nor a body mist

it s a BODY SCENT.
it is like your body has this, as it s natural scent...

starts fruity- flowery and becomes creamy in a lovelly familiar way..
light and cozy, yet smart,sofisticated and sexy!
it s an understatment and not an overlap.

it s an all day perfume, suitable for night too.
i have the intense version.
the bottle is a jewell, in a leather(like) pouch and a very unique box like a capsule (i kept them both)
it can stand but not very still, it s a bottle that lays... like a body...

if i wasnt such an addict, i would definately make this my signature and only perfume for sometime.

above all
IT CERTAINLY IS A BURBERRY ALL THE WAY!

i have this habbit of buying the body range too.
this one has a lovely body lotion, in a similar superb glass bottle too.
layering the lotion and the perfume, put u in a burberry cloud you want to stay for ever..

BUT the only thing is
that the body lotion's bottle, has a spraying cap for a mist!!! and not for a lotion!!!
the result of it is that you end up with half the lotion splashed on your face and all around!!!!
it is really like a joke.
i m not oversaying this, just go and try to spray this lotion.
if this was done on purpose, the creative team of this bottle, should definately need some vacation..

ednafrau
ednafrau

Today I finally tried Burberry Body and I must say: all that commotion (on the brand's part) over THIS? It's pleasant, softly floral-fruity-fresh with the Chanel Chance Eau Tendre cedar base from start to finish. I guess it's OK (nothing more), but the drydown - for me - really kills it: it has practically the exact same drydown of Gucci's Flora (which I despise). Mind you, I appreciate a well-made fruity fragrance, but this is neither that nor chypre, and - categorization aside - it lacks character. The flaçon is nice, and I must admit Body does have lasting power, but you have to like the perfume to appreciate that! Oh, well...I'm off to try Balenciaga Paris L'Essence and Bottega Veneta to see if I have more luck in the quality and originality department!

michelle21689
michelle21689

I was excited to hear about the new Burberry Body coming out. I never got my sample in the mail but I did get to go to Macy's and try it out. I tried it on and also sprayed it on paper and I was surprised to how it smelled. I did not like it, honestly it reminds me of what old ladies wear like senior citizens that try to dress fancy. Had my boyfriend smell it and he hated it too. :( Oh well, but I did happen to find another perfume I liked which was Lovestruck by Vera Wang. I like Burberry London cologne for men and Burberry The Beat for women.

Rizack2
Rizack2

Tried it twice, a very light musky vanilla iris/rose. A pleasant fragrance for the younger crowd that has a more sensitive nose, because you'll need that with this perfume. Very light and close to the skin and the staying power is maybe two hrs then gone. What a shame it isn't stronger but the bottle is a beautiful cut glass with a wide stamped bronze ring at the top.

orchid_84
orchid_84

Burberry Body has to be one of the most over-hyped releases in recent years. This smells very similar to several perfumes already on the market - Versace Bright Crystal, Swarovski Aura, Gucci Envy Me and even Burberry Brit Sheer. Basically that sharp citrus-floral type of perfume that fades quickly, is geared towards the teens/early-twenties market, and has been done far too many times.

I don't get peach, rose, woods, amber or vanilla from this. I get a sharp, bitter, abrasive citrus, as well as that grainy-chemical scent that sometimes happens with freesia in perfumes. There is a point at which this carries the faintest hint of honey-floral delicacy (a phase that lasts a few minutes only), which puts it slightly above the aforementioned fragrances. Having said that, it really doesn't merit a price tag as high as the one Burberry has given it. It also seems redundant given that this smells so much like Brit Sheer.

I am a big fan of Burberry scents. Brit EDP, Brit Red and Burberry Classic are all-time favorites for me. Burberry hyped this up a lot, but did not come anywhere close to delivering. "The most exciting launch in Burberry's history?" "Striking and sensual"? You've got to be kidding me. If you enjoy light, sharp citrus-floral scents you may well like it. However, if you're expecting anything sexy, unique or "striking," from this one I would say you're bound to be disappointed.

I see many have characterized this as a sort of "natural, skin scent." I don't see that value in it either. It's far too synthetic, chemical and screechy...it might just be a disaster on my skin, but I also suspect people are reading into the advertising that this is a so-called "body" scent. Bottom line for me - this just smells blah, cheap and synthetic.

kittymoon
kittymoon

I really really like it! :)
On first spritz it reminds me of washing detergent. The fancy, posh version. I'm thinking rich, pretty, well dressed young Lady. It doesn't develop much on my skin, it's clean, linear, fresh, young, somehow classic. Could be one of the Juicy Couture ones.

C2it
C2it

This fragrance reminds me of a VERY faint Kenneth Cole New York. Only it doesn't smell as nice and it doesnt't last as long.I'd rather buy Kenneth Cole New York if I can find it.

Christy2198
Christy2198

At first spray I was dissapointed. very bland. So I decided to start dinner about 20 mins later. After washing my hands and wrists, I re-sniffed. I dont know if the mix of Body and ivory soap but suddenly it was very nice! I could smell the lovely roses. However, I dont want to have to wash my hands each time I spray it to get to that smell.
Not a buy for me.

ojosverdes
ojosverdes

I smelled this perfume from a magazine insert. It a nice soft, feminine fragrance that is versatile. It's dreamy and romantic the bottle and the color of the juicy go hand in hand. This can work for any occasion but I would say is best suited for daytime. If I had to compare this to anything I've smelled before I would say that to me, this is reminiscent of a softer,lighter, creamier toned down version of Baby Doll my YSL. What do you think! I like it but not enough to make a purchase I have similar soft perfumes I can use before I need to go and purchase this one!

marnay
marnay

This just does not work on my skin.... I like a lot of the Burberry scents and was looking forward to this one, but it isn't for me. I don't get any fruit, it is just harsh smelling.... the wormwood maybe? Even hours later it didn't mellow into something nice it still smelled the same.

antonpan
antonpan

Unfortunately, I expected much more from this "iconic" release. No, it's note a copy of Tresor in Love, but it is done in the same direction. However it is a lighter version of last year's Miss Dupont. Those who have an opportunity to try Dupont's fragrance (it has a limited distribution) will agree with me. Burberry Body is a big basket of candied peaches on a creamy woody a bit rosy (but I don't feel many roses here) base. I think the fragrance is more "young" than "grown up" - the mature audience will find it too fruity or even too light-minded. Pleasant scent, but nothing iconic. And this is not the smell of body to me.

leushka
leushka

To me it is a soft sensual version of DKNY or let`s call it it`s upgrade (flacon is similar too). The BODY name declares what it prefectly is. A day signature clean smell which stays on body/skin. Like it and I am sure it will have users who prefer such type of fragrance.

sweetberry
sweetberry

Love it!! it's so feminen, soft, elegant, stylish and sexy. I like all burberry fragrances and this is so differrent and special than the others. I bought the 85 ml intense perfume version. The bottle is huge! Packaging is great but it's overpriced.
When i first tried the perfume on me, i smelled the gum mastic scent. It didn't disturb me, cause i like the gum mastic. But i couldn't smell the peachy note. The drydown is remind me the little bit of Dolce Gabbana the One.
I have fair and dry skin, and this perfume is adapted with my skin easily. Longetivity is about 6-8 hours on my skin.

ticalica
ticalica

Ohhh such a cute rose water scent... It stay on my clothes for a good while, it is gentle and unoffensive, however some may find it slightly old-lady
This is Yardley Rose's cousin who is rich, polite, and on her way to be a prince's wife...

Perfumedsecrets
Perfumedsecrets

It reminds me of something, but I have yet to put my finger on it. Since someone mentioned Estee Lauder Sensuous Nude, I'll have to go back and test both together. They've done good marketing through the Facebook page, and news of the free sample spread like wildfire. Update: Ok, I get it. The notes evolve on my skin and don't just sit there like a linear fragrance. It is not a fruity floral, it's more of a soft woods floral where nothing dominates. So you could say it's well balanced. I finally figured out that Gucci Flora is somewhat similar. Since I already own Flora, Body won't be purchased. I don't think I like it enough, even if it were a gift.

Red Rose

I should add that silage & longivity is excellent. I sprayed this on my shirt a week ago & when I just sniffed this two days from now it's still there.

Mackenzie
Mackenzie

On me it opens fresh and floral, but after about an hour a marzipan note appears which reminds me of Hugo Boss Pure Purple. It's not cloying though, I actually find it quite pleasant. Sillage is okay, I can't comment on longevity yet because I've only been wearing it for about 2 hours.

VogueBoy
VogueBoy

This is definitely the worst Burberry fragrance ever... cheap, linear and synthetic (and overpriced)

Little Cooling
Little Cooling

I just got a sample from it. Sprayed it on....and let me tell u. It smells like any other fragrance out there, that tells u: HEY IM A MODEN FRUITY CHYPRE! Nothing special, nothing chypre. Just plain fruity, with some floral and musky notes. But I must say that its better than I imagine. To me, it smells like expensive shampoo. The bottle is nicer in real than on pix. If someone gave me a bottle of it. I would wear it. But not on my to buy list or anything.

sofababe
sofababe

Bitter??? Not on my skin!

Its floral, iris and freesias particularly, with a soft peachy note underneath. The drydown is lovely with woods and amber.

A nice springtime everyday scent, good for office work, or a job where u have to deal with the public, as its pleasant with a decent but not overpowering sillage. Not sure if I'd wear it at night.

I've had it on for about 4 hours and it still smells lovely, I only applied a little to each wrist.

Overall, a Like but not a Love.

ChickyC
ChickyC

Ooohhh..this one was a bit of a surprise! I've never smelt Wormwood before (which I believe is another name for absinthe?). It did completely overpower all the other notes on my skin for the first 2-3 hours. Quite a bitter woodsy smell which others have descibed as weird and I have to agree. I didn't get any of the floral notes though after a couple of hours it did get sweeter and richer - in fact after about 3/4 hours the drydown was quite lovely. Sillage - I only sprayed twice on each wrist and my husband could smell it all over the house (he said it smelt fresh and different but he wouldn't want to smell it everyday). Longevity was about 6/7 hours.

It reminds me of the first time I tried Tendre Poison - it's not like Tendre Poison in any way but my reaction to this wormwood is the same as my reaction to that strange asafoetida note in TP, just very strange and odd...but it did make me smile for some reason.

I can't work out if I love, like or hate this one at the moment. I have a feeling this may be one which I need to spend some time with and it could turn into an affectionate love :)

mylena
mylena

Call me crazy, but when I first smelled it it reminded me of Tresor!! And I asked the lady who was helping me if it had peach in it, but she didn't know. Then it changed and it gets a little woodsy. I think I will have to try it again.

browneyes55
browneyes55

Its def got sillage. It IS fresh yet cozy and not in a masculine way (like some mens colognes) but, it's very WEIRD ... ok, i dont know if its the wormwood or the absinthe, but it has a bitterness to it that gives me the impression that you got formaldehyde spilled on you in your science lab class and the pretty nice girl felt bad and passed you her lovely scent after class to try to cover up the nasty stench with and that's what your trail smells like now, Burberry Body. As it dries down its not so harsh but even my bf made a weird face when he smelled it on me few minutes after i put it on and he's not picky about scents. from a distance its intriguing, even alluring, but up close its just FUNK. I may try it out again in different weather. tonight it was 90 degrees.

Jillzilla
Jillzilla

The wormwood completely overpowers all the other notes. I can see how Burberry was trying to create an "edge" to this fragrance by using wormwood, and before looking at the pyramid I thought to myself that they could have created a softer edge by using a note of peach...but there IS peach in here! Unfortunately it is not noticeable due to all the wormwood, which lasts throughout the entire dry-down and into the base notes, I might add.

Also being overshadowed by the wormwood are otherwise beautiful notes of amber, iris, and cashmere wood, which stay slightly sweet and close to the skin.

On my skin, though, this scent was mostly a flop.

The bottle is gorgeous in person. Although it was very heavy, I don't see how it would stand upright without being repeatedly knocked over if you were reaching for another bottle of perfume in your collection. Nordstrom foresaw this issue and had the testers laying on their sides.

I think this is a nice skin scent. It's the first burberry I like. So far I only did the paper test and will test it on skin later on. The original version is similar to the Intense version. I'm always unsure with skin scents, if they are worth a buy, because they are so close to the skin and maybe not discernible but often cost a fortune. To me this one brings out Sandalwood, rose and cashmere. I can imagine it for daytime, nightime and office use. It's a nice scent for autumn or winter.

PS: I did the skin test now and it's really a very decent and close to the skin scent. On my skin the floral elements come out more. But I wouldn't want to pay such a high price for a scent that is barely there.

Jen100
Jen100

On me it smells medicinal. It's so dry! I don't smell any of the floral notes or fruits. It's the first fragrance I've ever tried on my skin with cashmerean; could that be what I'm disliking so much? Definitely try it on your skin before you buy.

K3ll3Y
K3ll3Y

I tried this a couple of times over the past week using the tester in Macy's. They are only doing pre-sale right now in anticpation of a hugh launch on Sept 1.

Being a Burberry fan for years, I am absolutely shocked at this formulation. In my opinion it is not worthy of the Burberry name. It reminds me of the scent of baby shampoo. While that might be a nice smell, it is a lot cheaper to buy a bottle of JJ baby lotion. It does not complimnent the skin and has a synthetic plasticy smell to it.

I sprayed it about 10 hours ago on both arms and I can still smell it, but it has a sharp base in it. At times when I catch a whif of it, I get annoyed - finally a new fragrance that doesn't smell like candy or rotten fruit. I wish this frag had a hearty base note to it. Something is missing in the composition and it's a shame because of all the bb masterpieces.

APassionateJourney
APassionateJourney

This is a review for the Burberry Body Eau De Parfum Intense

I was in Bloomingdales 5 days ago I was in bloomingdales and I turned around and say the huge tester for this fragrance. I was so excited since I had been waiting for this to come into stores and I couldn't believe it was out there and just sitting there waiting for me to test it. I picked up the Burberry Body blotter, which has the beautiful Burberry Body ad on the back of it, and I picked up the bottle and I spritzed the fragrance onto the card. Oh my! The fragrance didn't spray onto the card like other scents do. It wrapped around the blotter in a beautiful mist like it was a Burberry Coat being draped around the blotter or a beautiful cashmere sweater.

It's a very comforting scent along the lines of Cashmere Mist by Donna Karan. It isn't strong at all. It's on the light side. It starts off with a little bit of peachy sweetness but also smelling a tad like creamy sandalwood. This mixture smells a little bit like Nail Polish remover or something. It lasts for soooo long on the skin. It stays close to the skin as the hours go on but it will stay with you, or at least it stayed on me for more than 6 hours, so far. My best friend sprayed it on her arm and she didn't really like it until it got to the drydown. I bought it right then and there and I was the first to buy it since they had just gotten it that day : ) Can't WAIT to see the body milk bottle and to test it!

Red Rose

I tottaly agree with nattonline. Where's the chypre? this is so juicy, dewy, fresh, clean & it smells like a fluffy luxurious soap lather floating over hot steamy bath. So rosy, so flowery so fresh & so clean but at the same time it reminds me with a fragrance I used to have before but can't remember. Anyway, it's a nice scent to have & the bottle is very pretty sitting in my vitrine.

melbritt24
melbritt24

Body would make a nice everyday office scent...light, soft and inoffensive, yet still sexy!

The opening is light, the peach and fressia are not at all "in your face" notes but rather soft and slightly sweet.I smell the most beautiful rose absolute 10 minutes after spraying this on my wrist....very similar to the genuine, fresh rose in Yves Rocher's Rose Absolute! I can smell a bit of the iris peaking out from behind the rose. Oh....and the sandalwood in the heart note is def present and oh so sexy! Finally, I get a very soft woody notes (Cashmeran?), a lightl, barely there musk...and sadly NO amber in the dry down. The heart notes of this frag are to die for...the rest is almost too light!

danimcneil
danimcneil

This smells almost identical to sensuous nude. Just no coconut. Basically has some fruition top notes and dries down to a sweet honey like musk. Kinda plain....

First Impression: this fragrance smells lovely and longlasting. It has a sharp bite to it with peachy smell without being too flirty and young. The scent later settle down into a sophisticated powdery floral peach and light spiced wood, but it still remain fresh, clean, and so clear. It manages to be modern with a vintage feel. It's not groundbreaking but is a nice welcome to Burberry line.

jovejove
jovejove

The reason they're keeping it secret is because its going to be Burberry's biggest launch in history and they want to launch the fragrance with the new brand fashions at the same time. "Its not just a fragrance launch, its a brand launch". They want this to be a pillar fragrance that will compete with Chanel's #5, Guerlain's Shalimar, Dolce & Gabbana's Light Blue, etc. They want it to compete as a number one seller. It reminds me of the new L'Air from Nina Ricci, but creamy rather than powdery. It's modern "classic" that's sensual, young and sophisticated. Sprayed it on me at around 4:30, its a 4 hours later and it still smells amazing, very linear and long lasting. Bottles are huge though.

I just got back from the Clarins launch party for Burberry Body and here's some info right from my booklet that you might find interesting:

- There are 50 roses in each bottle -("British Rose")
- range:

85ml - $55

Body Oil Mist (CAN $)

85ml - $55

Design:
Multifaceted, iconic glass bottle with rose gold engraved check. A jewel-like elegant and feminine design, Nude colors and soft texture to evoke the skin/body.

I'm quite excited about this fragrance launch. I think its going to find its proper place on the market. If you're expecting something that's out of this world that's new and trend setting, don't - It's meant to be a classic youthful scent - smell sensuous nude from Estee Lauder, its actually very close to it.

jonr951
jonr951

The bottle, notes, and prices are on S E P H O R A .com!!! Notes: Freesia, Green Absinthe, Peach, Rose, Iris, Sandalwood, Cashmeran, Musk, Amber, Vanilla

Body by Burberry 3.30 out of 5 based on 1692 ratings and 310 user reviews

Burberry Body Perfume by Burberry - 0.15 oz Mini EDP
Burberry Body Perfume by Burberry - 0.15 oz Mini EDP
Burberry Body Perfume by Burberry, 1.1 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Women
Burberry Body Perfume by Burberry, 1.1 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Women
Burberry Body Perfume by Burberry, 2.8 oz Eau De Toilette Spray Tester for Women
Burberry Body Perfume by Burberry - 1.1 oz Eau De Toilette Spray
Burberry Body Alcohol Free Body Mist 60ml 2oz
Burberry Body Perfume by Burberry, 2.8 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Women
Burberry Body Perfume by Burberry, 2.8 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Women
Eau De Parfum 2oz
BURBERRY BODY for WOMEN by Burberry ROSE GOLD EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 2 OZ LIMITED EDITION BOTTLE
Burberry Body Perfume by Burberry - 2.8 oz Eau De Toilette Spray
Burberry Body Alcohol Free Body Mist 85ml 2.8oz
Burberry Body Alcohol Free Body Mist 85ml 2.8oz
Burberry Body Perfume by Burberry, 1.1 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Burberry Body Perfume by Burberry, 1.1 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Burberry Body Gold Perfume by Burberry, 2.8 oz Eau De Parfum Spray Limited Edition for Women
Sephora.com, Inc.
Eau De Toilette 1oz
Burberry Body Tender 1 oz Eau de Toilette Spray
Burberry Body Tender 1 oz Eau de Toilette Spray
Burberry Body Perfume by Burberry - 1.1 oz Eau De Parfum Spray
Burberry Body Perfume by Burberry - 1.1 oz Eau De Parfum Spray
Perfume.com
Burberry Body Gold Perfume by Burberry - 2.8 oz Eau De Parfum Spray Limited Edition
Burberry Body Perfume by Burberry, 2.8 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Burberry Body Perfume by Burberry - 2.8 oz Eau De Parfum Spray
Burberry Body Perfume by Burberry, 2 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Burberry Body Perfume by Burberry, 2 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Gift Set 2.5oz
Burberry Sport Gift Set by Burberry Gift Set for Women Includes 2.5 oz Eau De Toilette Spray 3.3 oz Body Lotion 3.3 oz Shower Gel
BURBERRY BODY GOLD for WOMEN EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 2.8 OZ LIMITED EDITION
BURBERRY BODY GOLD for WOMEN EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 2.8 OZ LIMITED EDITION
Burberry Body Perfume by Burberry - 2 oz Eau De Parfum Spray
Burberry Body Perfume by Burberry - 2 oz Eau De Parfum Spray
Sephora.com, Inc.
Burberry Body 1.1 oz Eau de Parfum
Burberry Body 1.1 oz Eau de Parfum

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Burberry Body fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Burberry Body, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Body by Burberry. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Body by Burberry represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.