Designers » B » Chypre Fruity « Groups

Body Eau de Toilette Burberry for women

Body Eau de Toilette Burberry for women
dislike

Body Eau de Toilette Burberry for women Pictures Body Eau de Toilette Burberry for women Pictures Body Eau de Toilette Burberry for women Pictures

After the original perfume Body and Body Eau de Parfum Intense both from 2011 (and body mist edition, also), Burberry brings out a new, lighter summer version - Body Eau de Toilette – in July 2012.

Body Eau de Toilette is a fresh fruity fragrance that retains attractive original notes and offers sparkling new flavors such as green apple and tea. It opens with accords of green apple, peach and absinthe. Rose absolute and sandalwood are in the heart, typical of all Body compositions, this time enriched with tea aroma. The base retains its original structure; there are musk, cashmere, amber and vanilla.

Model Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is the face of Body perfume line. The campaign is shot by Mario Testino.

The fragrance is available in bottles of 35, 60 and 85 ml Eau de Toilette.

The nose behind this fragrance is Michel Almairac.

Wormwood Peach Green Apple

Rose Sandalwood Tea

Cashmere Wood Musk Amber Vanilla

Body

Body Eau de Toilette Fragrance Reviews

Percoon
Percoon

Lovely and fresh rosey scent, perfect for spring or summer when the EDP would be too heavy. I am a huge admirer of Body EDP, however I wouldn't wear it during summertime, I find it too heavy and smokey on me. This nice edt version is the solution for this, I think it is nothing like "old lady", it is a really delighting and smiley fragrance, maybe not for teenagers though.

Lolypa
Lolypa

I've been searching for a new fragrance for a long time, testing and spraying whenever out shopping. I always seemed to go back to this so I finally made the purchase only to discover that my daughters think I smell like "old lady"! When I wear this I smell vanilla, sandalwood, peach and rosy powder? I like it, but won't purchase again as I don't want to smell like "old lady". So off again to find the perfect fragrance.

neda173
neda173

Fresh rose and peach smell. beautiful. Smells better that body EDP. I love it.

Lucy Peach
Lucy Peach

Lovely light fragrance for every day. For me, the EDT is fresher compared to the EDP and the longevity is good. It starts off bright and rosey then after about half an hour it becomes soft and powdery. I like the bottle too.

ticklemetania
ticklemetania

I have loved perfume, sine the first time I bought my first bottle. Over the year my my taste hasn't changed, but I still hadn't found the "one". Recently with a lull period of not wearing any perfumes. I found Burberry Body. This perfume is me. I love it. Powdery and woody smell, with musk and fruit scents, after a few hours the woody/powdery scent comes out more and the one important thing, is that my husband loves it on my skin. I love this smell.

Juliana6
Juliana6

First seconds after spraying I feel some cool, refreshing, "sparkling", fruity champagne, then comes the sugar coated but still sour, mouthwatering apple followed by a nice rose bouquet.
When it settles down, it becomes warm ( sandalwood, I think). It's a pity that I don't get all the base notes- no vanilla, no cashmere. It's musky and keeps some of the apple sourness, freshness.
I imagine it on a young, modern woman wearing high heels and following the trends.
Nice, "positive", sunny perfume for summer but nothing unique I would recognize.

anna.dkr5

I like the smell of roses. It reminds me of the rose garden my grandmother used to have when I was little. That said, this perfume doesn't smell like 'old lady'. Well, at least not to my nose. It's subtle, fresh, and puts a smile on my face. It' also somewhat soothing. I can smell the wormwood in the opening, then it's mostly rose with a hint of peach and tea on my skin. These are the notes I have been able to distinguish, so far. It's classy and sophisticated. It won't offend anyone unless you bathe in it.
I'm going to test it a few more times, then perhaps get it with my Sephora discount card within the next couple of months.

pixiepuff
pixiepuff

I agree with flowergirlsusie. This is lighter and fresher than the original Body edp, which I found could get quite sickly and a bit cloying (I imagine the edp would induce headaches in those that are sensitive). The apple in the opening of this EDT makes the scent crisp and airy. The apple note is not like the one in dkny delicious. I found it to be more like the note in the body shop apple shampoo from a long time ago. This perfume is also woodier than the edp and I found this to be enjoyable. It is a clean scent and easy to wear. Good for day wear and I would say any season really if it's just for day use. Others found this scent pleasant and I had a couple of compliments on it.

anna.dkr5

I got the tester for this one. When I first sprayed it, I thought: "No way, I'd never wear this!" Then, as it dried down, I began to detect a really nice rose and peach smell. What I like most about this is those two notes. It's rather soft, sensual and feminine. I wouldn't wear this everyday, as I'm more into unisex fragrances, but I do appreciate this one. Pricey.

gritzalimaria@yahoo.gr
gritzalimaria@yahoo.gr

it is nice, better than body perfume. the perfume i dont like it its too heavy and to rose for me. but this one is really good.

dina
dina

May give this one a try if it's softer that the original edp. Actually the latter is a very good one but way too sharp on my skin.

Body Eau de Toilette by Burberry 3.90 out of 5 based on 121 ratings and 11 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Burberry Body Eau de Toilette fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Burberry Body Eau de Toilette, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Body Eau de Toilette by Burberry. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Body Eau de Toilette by Burberry represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.