Designers » B » Chypre Fruity « Groups

Burberry Body Rose Gold Burberry for women

Burberry Body Rose Gold Burberry for women
dislike

The collection of fragrances Burberry Body which was initiated with the fragrance Body in 2011, adds another edition, Rose Gold, expected on the market starting from October 2012. The collection includes so far Body, Body EDP Intense and Body Eau de Toilette.

The latest limited edition Burberry Body Rose Gold in pink gold color celebrates the first anniversary of Body edition. The fragrance is available in a polished rose gold flacon, contributing to elegance and sophistication of the limited, jubilant edition. Woody-floral composition reflects the car-free feeling of Burberry girl and accentuates its sensuality. Top notes incorporate wormwood, peach and freesia as an overture to an elegant creamy combination of iris, rose absolute and sandalwood. The base offers a soft, warm trail of cashmere wood, vanilla, amber and musk.

The limited perfume Burberry Body Rose Gold can be obtained as 60 and 85ml EDP.

Wormwood Peach Freesia

Parisian Rose

Burberry Body Rose Gold Fragrance Reviews

Englishrose4
Englishrose4

A classy,clean musky rose with powdery woody undertones and sweet peachy creamy smell like ladies dewy skin, I love this and think it's perfect!
Sophisticated and womanly it lasts really well.

It's classy sexy, you know like a cashmere jumper with jeans, but jeans with a rip in showing just enough leg, I wear this when I want to give of 'the vibe' in a subtle way, if you know what I mean!

cityangel
cityangel

Very nice perfume for a daily or evening use, it is not unique, but it's classy and sophisticated. Rose seem to dominate over the rest of ingredients, but thankfully not too much. It is also long lasting. I think that it is very similar to the first Body, but I can not be sure because I've only tested it(Body edp). Finally, it's really well balanced fragrance, suitable for almost any occasion.

julieekerr
julieekerr

had the limited edition. on paper should be lovely, just my kind of profile however really did not work for me. the bottle was interesting though

The best in the Series of Body. Very fresh and elegant, dewey Roses in a great mix of Cashmerewood and Iris. Love!

Den bästa i body-serien. Otroligt fräsch, elegant. Daggfräscha rosor i god mix av Cashmereträ och Iris. Kärlek!

ismellsogood
ismellsogood

Sexy, clean, smells like money smells like my bank account is full of many figures hahaha. Luxurious..bottle is supersonic and great :) lasts long, affordable and generous scent. I likey :)

My very first Burberry scent, high hopes for the rest now... It is creamy and very tricky to describe ... I stayed in St, Tropez once... If I went there again I would wear this on the yacht and drink a ......ribena hahahahahah No more Champagne for me..

I would suggest getting the accompaniments, the body milk , the mist very generous amounts and long lasting. Sophistication in a bottle. Difficult to dislike.

marylu
marylu

Elegance and sophistication in a bottle! In my opinion, this is not an everyday perfume but something to set aside for special occasions. The lasting power is amazing on my skin. I could still smell it on my wrists after showering. I am not usually a fan of Burberry fragrances but this one is amazing.

ojosverdes
ojosverdes

I have smelled the original and this version is almost if not the same scent. I can't detect any difference. This rosy scent is quite sophisticated and feminine because it's not sugary sweet but it's slightly sweet, woody scent that can appeal to different age groups. It's along the style of YSL Paris with a twist. The originaL BB is a silage monster bordering on annoying if oversprayed. This one I've worn but a few times but silage and longevity were not an issue. I could smell it on myself for many hours. Nobody complimented or complained about the scent. The name of the perfume and the color go hand in hand. For some reason I think of copper when I smell this definitely a good scent worth trying but don't expect something unique or different. This perfume might be a good option to wear with your rose gold watch or jewelry.

Maey
Maey

This perfume is really true to its name since you can really smell the rose petals.
Besides that it also has a woody scent.

It's quite heavy and you can still smell the rosiness after 6 hours.
I really like this perfume and I have the 60ml bottle, it lasts really long so it's really worth the money.

Love this version more than the original!

takeasniff
takeasniff

I tested this today. Shock horror, if you like Heidi Klums Surprise perfume to me they are slightly similar. As soon as I sprayed the Burberry it reminded me of Heidi's perfume. They are slightly different but I think the same style of perfume. The Burberry perfume has more complexity and not quite as one dimensional as Heidi's tends to dry to a powdery musk. If you used Heidi's perfume but wanted something more refined and more complex or can't get Heidi's Surprise then try the Burberry Body Rose Gold.

vanillary29
vanillary29

A sophisticated woody, musky scent with subtle rose nuances. Very feminine, comforting and clean. Dries down to something soft and powdery. Very true to its name, smells like a warm hug on a wintery day. The bottle is pretty but not at all practical.

expialidocious
expialidocious

I got it for my mom as a present for her
name day and I've noticed that whenever
I visit her from then on, I never forget to
spritz myself with it before I leave!! Truly
optimistic notes that transmit the happiness
of life!! It's definitely more long lasting than
the original and kind of "deeper"..

ForrealMe2
ForrealMe2

i took a chance on this scent and couldn't pass it up for the price i got it at...i love it it's a warm,fuzzy,feminine,soft,sweet rose because of the peach in it...it is really nice and the bottle looks gorgeous i am happy to get the limited edition...also this one last's a long time..the sillage is a bit above average and its not loud..very nice comfortable spring, summer, business daytime scent..

nikoleta1
nikoleta1

I was not a fan of body until i got this one. I Like this rosy, light and lasting summer frag.

I must be honest, there are very little differences between this fragrance and the original Burberry Body EDP. In fact, I suspect they are the same fragrance. A few people have been misinformed, and believe that this is a new flanker, rather than a re-packaged version of the original.

This special edition hasn't reached the department stores in my area yet, however I managed to find it in a Burberry boutique near the scarf section. I applied a few sprays to my wrists, and continued shopping. By the time I got home, I could still smell it, nearly five hours later.

To quote my review on Burberry Body EDP, "you may be initially turned off by Burberry Body Rose Gold's opening, which to my nose was a little chemical, like the scent of insect repellent or hairspray. I was admittedly annoyed by these top notes, and had grave fears for what would follow.

Thankfully Burberry Body improves throughout its development. It's not an extremely loud fragrance, yet it does have good projection. Cashmere wood and sandalwood are the most dominant accords to my nose, followed by musk and creamy vanilla. The rose is very subtle, tending to be more sweet and fresh rather than tart-like".

I detected more peach and rose in the composition while wearing Burberry Body Rose Gold, and I suspect that the warm, sunny weather may have had something to do with that. The only unfortunate thing about Burberry Body Rose Gold is its rather expensive price tag. The salesperson in the Burberry boutique quoted this fragrance as $180 AUD for the 85ml bottle.

paiged98@gmail.com
paiged98@gmail.com

I really like this. It is a warm rosy iris mix in the beginning. The dry down is very different, it is like the peach and freesia decide they want to be the stars. I will admit that it is rather synthetic at first. I sprayed and walked away with no problem. About 30 minutes later I needed to have it. It has long lasting power, medium projection and is a scent that works for any age. I am not a big Burberry fan but this one just captured me, surprise, surprise.

iranperfumer
iranperfumer

این تفاوت دا باربری وجود دارد که توانسته یک انقلاب در شیشه ودگرگونی رایحه ایجاد کند وخواص بودن همانند یک محصول مشابه دیور میس شری را با توانی خیلی کمتر برای خانمهای علاقمند باین محصول جلب کندو؟؟؟

Burberry Body Rose Gold by Burberry 3.96 out of 5 based on 135 ratings and 16 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Burberry Burberry Body Rose Gold fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Burberry Burberry Body Rose Gold, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Burberry Body Rose Gold by Burberry. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Burberry Body Rose Gold by Burberry represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.