Designers » B » Oriental « Groups

Burberry Brit New Year Edition Pour Femme Burberry for women
dislike

cinnamon
Burberry Brit New Year Edition Pour Femme Burberry for women Pictures

Burberry Brit New Year Edition Pour Femme by Burberry is a Oriental fragrance for women. Burberry Brit New Year Edition Pour Femme was launched in 2010. Top notes are citruses, pink pepper and clove; middle notes are cinnamon and peony; base notes are woodsy notes, amber and tonka bean.

Citruses Pink Pepper Clove

Cinnamon Peony

Woodsy Notes Amber Tonka Bean

Burberry Brit New Year Edition Pour Femme Fragrance Reviews

lollsazz

I bought this about 3 years ago, tried it, found that I hated it and gave it away to my mom, since her body chemistry is very different from mine. It seems she didn't quite like this either. I tried this about 10 minutes ago, and this now smells much better than it did 3 years ago. I still wouldn't say I can categorize it as something I like, but it's not bad either. It's kind of a peppery-tropical smell with some peony. I smell some citrus, but actually very little I can make out as cinnamon. I can't believe this actually can be better than before it was, technically, spoilt...

lollsazz

I absolutely hate this - it's like a brick of spices. Too much. On top of that it's very masculine, and also quite synthetic-smelling. I think this is among the worst perfumes I've smelt. I sprayed it into the air of my room, just to test if it could be used as air freshener - I didn't know where to run for the next 4-6 hours -_- So it's very long lasting. It also didn't develop into anything else neither on me or in the air - it stayed the weird synthetic mix till the end.

suway
suway

Today i had the chance to try this... this is nothing like the Original Brit (Btw i adore)... this spells really spicy like strong clove and cinnamon... not my cup of tea... a total dissapointment =(

nomi77
nomi77

very spicy and powdery strong cinamon aroma as u r standing in spice market bought it but use occationly like it but not love it

snowbunny007
snowbunny007

Just got this last week. I have to say from the reviews below, I was disappointed in what I got. I was expecting "warm pie" and "spiced apples". I am getting none of that. As a matter of fact, I cannot find a single apple in the bottle. It's all pears!! That's right. It's pears, not apples.

This fragrance begins with a burst of blended, sparkling citrus notes that lean more towards orange zest and lemon zest, than bergamot. It's fresh and makes your jaws ache. It's very similar to the opening in Dolce and Gabanna Light Blue. In the middle notes, there is an accord of frozen pear mixed with just a touch of fresh spice. Not enough to take it into gourmand territory, but enough to give it a slight holiday vibe. More like a frozen, spiced, pear granita and less like "pie". It's sparkling and clean. The base is kissed with vanilla, but this fragrance is not linear- so, you never really get that dessert feel. The vanilla warms it up only in the end. By then, you are left with a fresh, fruity fragrance impression with a mere nod to the spices.

This isn't gourmand, and it's not all hot spices either. It's light and citrusy with a "nod" to spices in the end. Not for me, but if you like citrus notes, you might give it a try.

On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the best):
Sillage is about a 4- it's light
Longevity is about 3 hours
And, I would classify this as a fruity fragrance.

Kama
Kama

Burberry Brit is quit special fragrance... in the biggining when I spray I smell some fruity/citrus notes mixed with just a little floral note. But then... one hour later.. there is no flower... just nice sweet smell of warm apple pie or maybe more of some citrus cake with cinnamon... not heavy or heady... not floral anymore.. just nice pie:)

andy1959
andy1959

This for me is one of the best of Burberrys. Elegan,t but warm and modern, not in this heavy way of many other winterscents. I love it and always get compliments for this. Realy wonderful !!!
Can`t understand that others find this strong or masculin. On me it is absoulutely beautiful. Might be that the individual skin make the difference.

magda14012
magda14012

This is a truly feminine scent. Opens with citrusy, fruity notes which develop into light spicy floral. It is lasting well over 5 hours on my skin. Not sure about the bottle, it is kind of mirror mirror on the wall. The scent is ideal for the last days of the summer or lovely warm autumn. Very comfy and pleasant.

jodee
jodee

One whiff and I smelled one of my all time faves, Tuscany Per Donna by Estee Lauder. This would be a milder Tuscany, but smells almost exactly the same, at first. With the Brit having maybe a "nut" smell on top, at first. On the dry down, I can smell the cinnamon and clove notes mixed with a bit of a baked apple potpourri smell that certainly reminds me of the holidays. It's like Tuscany Per Donna with a cinnamon/clove holiday potpourri grated into it. Worth getting if you like Tuscany with a bit of a holiday twist on the finish. I did like the opening to this but in the end, it's not a scent for me. Warm, nice for the fall/winter:D.

princess_buttercup
princess_buttercup

I wanted to love this. Cinnamon, cloves, fruit. It should have smelled like the holidays. It was nothing but sweet and almost floral on me. Not sure how, but it was. My hopes were shattered. Currently on the hunt for the retired red and gold versions to see if I fare any better with those.

basiajot
basiajot

I love it! They are so sweet and femininity.

vendetta
vendetta

I can't seem to find it anywhere... but I'd love to try it :(

fragaholic79
fragaholic79

Aahh! The sweet scent of Christmas. The website says this has notes of citrus and almonds in the opening, and then plum, baked apple,cinnamon, peony,pink pepper,cedar, sandalwood, amber and tonkabean. Opens very citrussy in true burberry brit fashion, and then the spices take over. More rich and interesting than brit original,because of the spices.I could not smell the pink pepper or peony on my skin The drydown is similar to the original brit with tonka beans as the strongest note. The bottle is not like the edgy grey pictured above, but a horrid tacky silver.Warm and cozy for the holidays.

Burberry Brit New Year Edition Pour Femme by Burberry 3.60 out of 5 based on 48 ratings and 13 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Burberry Burberry Brit New Year Edition Pour Femme fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Burberry Burberry Brit New Year Edition Pour Femme, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Burberry Brit New Year Edition Pour Femme by Burberry. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Burberry Brit New Year Edition Pour Femme by Burberry represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.