Designers » B » Leather « Groups

Burberry Brit Rhythm Burberry for men

Burberry Brit Rhythm Burberry for men Videos
Burberry Brit Rhythm Burberry for men Pictures Burberry Brit Rhythm Burberry for men Pictures Burberry Brit Rhythm Burberry for men Pictures Burberry Brit Rhythm Burberry for men Pictures Burberry Brit Rhythm Burberry for men Pictures Burberry Brit Rhythm Burberry for men Pictures Burberry Brit Rhythm Burberry for men Pictures Burberry Brit Rhythm Burberry for men Pictures

Burberry Brit Rhythm by Burberry is a Leather fragrance for men. This is a new fragrance. Burberry Brit Rhythm was launched in 2013. Burberry Brit Rhythm was created by Dominique Ropion, Anne Flipo and Olivier Polge. Top notes are basil, verbena, cardamom and juniper berries; middle notes are leather, patchouli and styrax; base notes are cedar, incense and tonka bean.

Basil Verbena Cardamom Juniper Berries

Leather Patchouli Styrax

Cedar Incense Tonka Bean

Armani Code

Burberry Brit Rhythm Fragrance Reviews

petercool
petercool

Having owned and used more than a dozen hyped—up fragrances, I don't understand the bandwagon negative reviews. Being vaguely similar to a few of the big hitters is in no way any indication this is a bad fragrance. On the contrary, this to me and many of my co-workers(many of whom having their own sizable fragrance wardrobe) smells sophisticated, rich, fresh, and mildly sensual. It's like a cross between Armani code and Prada Luna Rossa, both of which are rightfully popular fragrances. To a patient and objective nose, the top note has a greenish minty freshness that reminds of Luna Rossa, the dry down adds to the freshness an apparant woody/lavendar-like twist which is balanced by some vanillic warmth in the background. For the two week period I wore it, I'd garnered more compliments than I would have gotten wearing Hermes Terre D'erme, Armani Code, Paco Rabaine One Million, or Chanel Allure Homme. Highly recommended for the young and urbane professional.

alabangcute
alabangcute

Burberry fragrances are often too strong and overpowering. If you like scents that "project" then this is for you. I prefer Burberry London.

vikasbahar
vikasbahar

To me this smells very generic and alike to Gucci Guilty.

Togiii
Togiii

Of all the perfume samples I received yesterday, this one was the best. Not very overpowering, notes are blended well and silage is just right.

Pat Bateman
Pat Bateman

I have had this for many months now, and I love it. It is one of my top colognes. I get tons of compliments on it and it lasts and has great notes all around. At a wedding over the weekend I got compliments early on 2 hours or less after wearing it ( I was ready early). And I got compliments all the way until I was hugging people while leaving the reception 10 or more hours after applying it. It lasts, is great top to bottom, and not too expensive. Before I found Creed, Burberry was my favorite source of colognes as I have owned 6 or so over the years, and keep my favorite 4 or so always, this is now one of those along with regular brit and London. I love wearing it, and apparently everyone around me does when I wear it as well. I still have 1/3 or so of a 3. whatever ounce bottle left, but will be getting another one soon to be ready to replace, especially as fall gets colder I think this scent will only get better. But this is definitely a must have! Especially to Burberry fans!

Boxcuttahz
Boxcuttahz

Just got this in the mail today along with ADG by Armani and Gucci Guilty Pour Homme

Call me crazy but for some reason it reminds me a lot of Body Kouros by YSL

This is so so nice, a definite keeper!

Projection - 8/10
Sillage - 8/10
Longevity - 9/10 8-10 hours
Versatility - 7/10

Great for spring, I am yet to try it for summer and fall but I think this would be a perfect spring and fall fragrance. This projects very well on my skin, so strong in fact that I think when I wear this during summer that it would just be very cloying. Have to wait and see.

Happy to have this in my collection, and very happy to have this in my rotation! Well done burberry, its the best one yet since touch and london

Jay T
Jay T

Il y avait à quelques minutes apres à propos une heure, ou vous peut detecté de mauvaise humeur, foncé, cuir, qui était très agréable, mais apres ce, il est seulment tonka, tout le chemin.

johannbale

RIVERA FRAGRANCE FANATIIC- 8,9 AND 10 FIGURE ON MY RATINGS FOR LONGEVITY WAS NEAR AND MORE THAN 24HRS. YOU CAN SEE IT ON MY OTHER REVIEWS. :)

RIVERA FRAGRANCE FANATIIC
RIVERA FRAGRANCE FANATIIC

Johann bale-- You can`t give it a 7 if it last 10+ hours on your skin...that is an 8 or almost a 9...

johannbale

This is unique! Ok, it's leather. The first hour, nothing special(you'll get the feeling as it has completely gone just after 15minutes)... 2@3 hrs, I don't get it, it will give you a salty aquatic smells, sharp and powerful. Awesome, this is very close to Fan di Fendi Acqua PH.

Scent 9/10
Longevity 7/10 (10+ hrs on my skin)
Sillage 7/10

Overall 76/100

Recommended!

shahab.zaidi
shahab.zaidi

Bottle is so sexy, so the smell too.

Chuckphilpott
Chuckphilpott

I don't think I have said anything negative for all 20 plus frags in my collection until I got this. It's very blah. I don't think it's good or bad I just don't get anything from it. It's from sephora or I'd think it's a fake it's like water in a bottle IMO

Tufinka20
Tufinka20

Very nice, aromatic scent which is not too heavy and can be used in every season :) I would recommend it to 30-50 year old category.

kenney77

I really like it now smells so good love top notes

Chicago Tony T
Chicago Tony T

Having a love for most Burberry scents I would say that this is atrocious. Sad to say but it's the truth. The spices don't blend. The incense and leather needs some sweetness. I get no Tonka. Sillage is poor with longevity being 4 hours.Those 4 hours can't be made up. They are gone forever! Plz try the earlier Burberry scents and sty away from the Sport and it's flankers as well!

leonardctkai
leonardctkai

the scent i like very much, its my first fragrance anyway.

ruchitdave23
ruchitdave23

its a good scent ......citrus aromatic metallic .....the term rhythm is perfect for it . unique but not outstanding .......wont last the test of time ....if u r looking for a short term fragrance which is comforting and cool this is the one for you .......its like a one night stand , you pay a lot of attention when its on but the moment its over you move on to better things .............that being said .......i think i would just like to add that the modern man has forgotten the real importance of a good one night stand ......it has the potential to stop time even if its just for an instant ....enjoy this scent while it lasts ....

nicholassua
nicholassua

i love the scent by Olivier Polge
from the F series by Ferragamo and now this, very amazing scent, i love the base note a lot <3

garett

My second review on this.

It is different than most of others out there. In my previous review i told that it is similar/exactly same like chanel allure homme sport eau extreme.And i am going to stick to the same line.

At the time of my previous review ,i hadnot bought it , considering it same to allure homme sport ee , but this time i have bought it , and it is 98.8 % same to chanel's.
It could be that , chanel's is better in terms of quality or longevity , but this also is not behind.Surprsingly it gives me good longevity. i.e > 7 hours.
It is a pleasant safe scent.Somehow it smells innocent to me too.It makes me feel that , i am an innocent guy who just does what is best and doesnot trangress in any form in any aspect of life in negative way.
Cannot comment much on stupid advert of this scent though. Dunno what rockstars wear as a cologne and then some. To me it smells like entirely different theme than rock music and stuff.

Final points after 2 reviews (fall 2013 and 2014)->
1.) longevity - A
2.) trail/sillage - B ( it is a bit closer to skin scent)
3.) season -> i think any season is ok for this.
4.) bottle design -> surprisingly good.
5.) occasion -> could be any.

pjd1234
pjd1234

brit rhythm I was hoping for a good one from this house as I love the original brit, London surprisingly I was disappointed at first spray I realized aha I smelled his before the lack of originality I see the comparison to guccis guilty and I agree with that, nothing here that challenges my olfactory senses as I used my 10ml sample. The scent is pretty much for the younger crowd for sure and those who are starting out with fragrances will find this appealing for sure. I describe the scent as fresh opening spicy with a bit of wood at the end but the over all feel is a fresh scent. The bottle Is really nice though the scent generic boredom. I see some reviewers are comparing tis to allure I don't think so allure is more natural citrus smelling with better composition also armanis code code is powdery sweet so I don't see that comparison those two are waaay better than this imo my rate for rhythm.

longevity 4-6 hours 6/10 very common for fresh scents.

projection/sillage soft to moderate 6/10

originality/uniqueness 5/10 nothing original nothing unique your average scent forgettable really.

overall smell 6/10 I am being good on this but could easily be a 5.

price vs quality for 79 usd retail 3oz bottle in your dreams 4/10 buy this online for below 50 if youre that desperate to have this.
seasons daytime wear spring/summer in my opinion

Kon-nos91
Kon-nos91

Whoever is comparing this perfume to any other that the classic burberry brit series, is wrong for me. It's a shame to compare it with armani code and most with allure home sport. It's a bit weak but ok for an ordinary 'bad boy'. I can smell the fresh first tones of basil, cardamom and leather and then the cedar, styrax mixed with patcouli that helps the things and don't make it a 'dirty' perfume. After two hours I can smell a very soft base of juniper berries and incense. It only reminds me of Gucci Guilty plus some extra green fresh. Try it if you're interested in aromatic, leathery, classic masculine perfumes. It hurts to say it for a burrbery perfume but the add of it, is way better than the perfume itself!

unshkbl00
unshkbl00

This cologne has a very fresh scent to it. To be honest it doesn't have its own signature smell but let's just say it works. Very close to Gucci Guilty but Imo a million times better. I've noticed that this doesn't stay on skin very long but a few sprays on a shirt will literally last you all day. Women love this scent, so a definite grab for the collection.

jmendoza2011
jmendoza2011

I really want to get this fragrance. I love the scent but unfortunately it does project on my skin very well unless I trench myself in it. It is certainly something different from the Burberry house.

antonpan
antonpan

Today I wore Rhythm thoroughly and must state all the comparisons with Armani Code, CK Shock, Versace Eros are groundless. Brit Rhythm is 80% copy of Gucci Guilty: a modern fresh synthetic aquatic with a touch of spices. The difference concentrates in the violety (leathery) note of Rhythm, it smells like they added a drop of Fahrenheit into Gucci Guilty. The quality of the fragrance is low, though young audience likes this Guilty vibe.

Lemon verbena and juniper in the top are pleasant and fresh moving into a warm Tonka and woods in the dry down which is really nice. The problem with this is originality, it doesn't stand out in the marketplace despite being pleasant and wearable it smells far too similar to lots of fragrances CK shock, Allure's, Armani code, Zegna Intenso etc... Without being better or giving a new twist on the theme.
This is not such a harsh criticism as appealing to the masses is what sells but when you're just flooding the shops with banal fragrances which don't differentiate themselves, it can become tiresome for people like me who just want to smell something different.
I know there's only a finite amount of notes out there and a few copycats and similar vibes are inevitable but there's enough creativity in the industry to make new and exciting things happen.
Rant over!
Oh and Brit doesn't have the best longevity either but it's not bad...the bottle is pretty cool too!

vitilsky
vitilsky

Please, buy it! It's the best! No, seriously, it's not. It's generic and synthetic, smells like Axe Whatever and so it's a great blind buy. But it smells good. Stop with the whiny nonsense, please.

Solid 6/10 for the average buyer, all-round eau de toilet.

Extol
Extol

Just got some samplers in the mail. It smells very good. I just wish it was stronger in terms of sillage and projection. That being said, it would make a great night scent (bar, club, etc). I can't speak for the longevity just yet, but it's safe to say you are likely to get 4-6 hours out of it.

Sillage/Projection = soft
Longevity = 4-6 hours

Overall, due to the scent alone I'd say it's a good buy. But go for a smaller bottle being as you'd only use it in a night setting. I'd also think it's more suitable for the Fall/Winter months.

Catch22
Catch22

This is one of my favorites and I always enjoy wearing it. There are no unpleasant surpises as it dries down. Spicey sweet without going ragged and just enough leather to balance the notes and keep it masculine. I'm not getting the juniper and cedar to any great degree, though it is apparent as is the cardamom. Superbly balanced is the way I would describe it.

Sillage is modest to light and it lasts on me a good 5-6 hours. This is an extremely safe choice for most any occasion and can be confidently worn by any age.

Easily my favorite Burberry.

tlalexander210
tlalexander210

I love this one! Does remind of the original Brit bred with Armani Code. Lasts fairly long on my skin. Would love to add this to my closet! Maybe a future birthday gift from the wife? I am hoping so!

bwcw81
bwcw81

In short, a fresher version of the original Brit. Extra minty freshness that last minutes and then evolve to the the same remaining scents of Brit. Not so much Rhythmatic for me after all, Burberry can do much much better that this. But still, a good longevity and casual scent, easy to wear. 5/10 from since the juice is lack of creativity and it is heavily rely on over bombarded marketing ads and gimmicks.

sonejason
sonejason

The scent is so good, and I like it. Drydown to a warm, strong leather scent. Note that the longevity and sillage are very weak.

jackfort
jackfort

A let down from Burberry, this smells quite ordinary

hedward
hedward

This is beyond vile. Fruity, minty, leather with an aquatic salty touch. I mean why, why would anyone want to wear this? How on earth did Burberry let this abomination get on the market. Shame!!! The sales person even recommended this.. I hope I held my pokerface as she sprayed this on my wrist.

1/10 (one point for decent longevity)

binker
binker

This does smell similar to some fragrances out there. Even tho it might be copying them I think it smells the best of all them. Smells similar to in my opinion from worst to best: armani code < Diesel only the brave < Gucci made to measure < gucci guilty < then there's Burberry Brit Rhythm. Smells similar to all those but if you like those types of scents then this is the best choice of all those. To my nose just way better composed notes, longevity & less synthetic than all those. I think this scent should have been the Armani Code Ultimate.

Kostas_Minimal
Kostas_Minimal

Shallow,uninspired,typical and boring.Has that mainstream axe,str8 type of smell.Avoid especially a blind buy

Score:3/10

cologneking
cologneking

Burberry Brit Rhythm is a good spicy, woody cologne. A very wearable scent to wear into the office without being overpowering; it is woody and spicy, yet stays close on the skin, very wearable. I feel this fragrance is more suited for the colder Autumn/Winter months because of its spicy-woody character. Brit Rhythm will pair nicely with a warm sweater...a warming fragrance.

kenney77

The bottle is awesome the frag is ok not sure if I like it or not does smell like polo red but not as strong but overall an ok frag

Pudge
Pudge

Not a bad scent but nothing special about it.Smells like a lot other colognes.

expialidocious
expialidocious

what's with all the bad reviews on this one? I find it refreshing, long-lasting and an all-year-round fragrance. Honestly, lots of more expensive fragrances have disappointed me, whereas BBR is a pleasure to smell even after hours of application. I love the freshness it gives off. I'd say it's the male equivalent to Kenzo summer for women.

zachparks1
zachparks1

I like this fragrance, but that's it. It isn't anything special. Smells like a lot of other fragrances. I don't really like the drydown, especially compared to other fragrances.

Sillage: 4/10

Spicy wood chips.
I like the juniper/tonka combo. Lots of styrax and cedar. Not particularly smoky to my nose, but I like my incense extra churchy.
Yeah, it's generic. So are most mass marketed male fragrances. By no means does it smell bad or offensive.

paralataringa
paralataringa

worst drydown ever

malrats
malrats

For me it's a bit like a more bearable Gucci Guilty. I don't hate this like I hate Guilty.

Nothing very special, though up very close I do get the leather. Though not necessarily nice leather, but something along the lines of what I remember my mom's purses smelling like when she would carry them.

Also making me feel a bit queasy. So there's something in it (like Guilty) that just isn't right.

Really nice bottle, though.

Vincents1278
Vincents1278

We can't expect $200 fragrance to come from an entry level $60 brand. It smells very nice. No, it isn't unique, nor is it very leathery. Smells a little like original Brit plus suede scent. A bit spicy. Not bad. Fine for this price point.

BrooklynBigAl
BrooklynBigAl

GOOD GOD! Just got a sample in this month's Esquire: HORRIBLE! The cedar and incense jumped out in a very bad way. Then the leather reached out like a gloved hand slapping me in the face. If I strain, I can pick out the tonka bean but who wants to have to strain to find something to enjoy? The notes, separately are bad. As an amalgam, it just stinks...seriously, STINKS.

My wife thought there was something wrong with the sample; she couldn't believe they would sell something that smells this bad. Not similar to Armani Code at all.

wesleyhclark
wesleyhclark

Nasty, cheap-smelling and unoriginal. It covers all the bases.

The bottle is nice to hold, however. Nice tactile quality.

lovetribe
lovetribe

unoriginal.boring and equal to so many others.

Gault
Gault

Not bad, but totally unoriginal. This is like a bit darker, more wearable Eros and Invictus, but not as dark as the bottle suggests. It almost seems that every fragrance house must make a similar scent to be competitive...

Anyway, I would say this is a safe buy for someone who doesnt wear a lot of fragrances, good for signature scent for young guys. The drydown reminds me something I came across very often in the late '90s.

browne54
browne54

I love all of Burberrys other scents but this was a severe disappointment. Incredibly synthetic. Drydown is not terrible, if you make it there. And i dont understand the fusion of music marketing ploy.

sorensen
sorensen

It's almost identical to Polo Big Pony No. 2 (red)

moftahyounis
moftahyounis

It smell similar to eros by Versace but more refined and weaker

garett

Whoever is saying this smells like chanel allure homme sport eau extreme , is saying the truth.Yes it's strikingly similar to that.I tested this and i thought it is chanel.Longevity sucks of this one.1-2 hours most.Smell has been copied from chanel which sucks too.I have already got the chanel one , so i passed this on.I am amazed that it has been copied so perfectly.

bonanza1
bonanza1

WOW this is strong reminds me of spice bomb in the open then I get a hint of burberry touch and orignal brit combined. To me its like brit but pumped up in a weird way, not a bad scent, moderate to average longevity I didnt get individual notes blended good I guess.

34THN13
34THN13

Say hello to new love it or hate it fragrance... Brit Rhythm so different fragrance for me. This stuff a lot similar perfumes.. Example; Rhythm similar to : Gucci Guilty, Versace Eros, Zara Homme Night (Very Similar), Fan Di Fendi Pour Homme, Bvlgari Pour Homme Soir and a little bit Burberry London.. I know I write many fragrance but smell my wrotes you understand me.. I one spray and 1 hours I said woow this stuff smell amazing than 2 hours later smell very dark,woody but I think synthetic smell like as plastic but not bad don't worry. Top Notes smell like Gucci Guilty and Zara Homme Night,Bvlgari Pour Homme Soir. Middle Notes: Fan Di Fendi Pour Homme,Armani Code(a little bit)JPG Le Male. Base Notes like as smelled like Chanel Allure Sport. This stuff 4-5 Hours lasting on my skin. Suitable spring and winter keep out summer this fragrance.Brit Rhythm love it or hate it fragrance like as Joop Homme, Thierry Mugler A* Men.. Make your choice ;)

iconoclast
iconoclast

Tested this one yesterday and loved every second of it. This is what Cerruti 1881 Black could and should have been. An amazingly cool refreshing and sweet scent that smells very modern (almost metrosexual in fact) and a little synthetic (but not in a bad way though), and could be used all year round. What I really like about it is that it is really tenacious on my skin. I also can't understand why some people accuse it of being weak and/or boring as I keep picking up regular and beautiful wafts of woody sillage lasting for a full 8 hours or more with a few modest sprays. Definitely going on to my wanted list, and don't you just love that striking bottle?!!

NirMPS
NirMPS

Boring coss between Acqua di Gio and Versace Eros. Doesn't fit in with the Burberry line at all. They need to try again on this flanker.

I smell and feel something very cool and fresh at the top; almost minty. Then a smokey powdery accord and the very familiar smell of that smooth and sweet tonka bean. I actually enjoy this. It makes me think of many things; from Gaultier, Versace Eros, Azzaro Decibel, and many more. It seems to work well with me. It's like the best part of many other fragrances in one.

bay224
bay224

This stuff really does smell like polo red. I see the Versace Eros in it to. Not my taste at all.

Well Contrary to the majority of ratings/reviews on here I thought it was alright.
I only tried it in store and thought it was very generic and actually like something I'd smelled before but I'm not sure what?
Anyway...it's not worth buying and I'm inclined to believe the tales of weakness and lack of longevity as that seems to be theme. On the whole recent fragrance releases have followed a trend of copying what's popular without providing any innovation which is a shame but with such a crowded market place you can't expect a unique head turner every time.

cougarR
cougarR

lasts 30-45 min !

ravjan
ravjan

Such a weak fragrance! Nothing to compare with the original Brit, let alone London which is one of my fave scents ever! Brit Rhythm is feeble, generic, a copycat of several recent scents put together and diluted with lots of water. No power, no character. It certainly doesn't rock!

Riverwide
Riverwide

Disappointing. It smells similar to the recent Versace Eros to my nose. In other words, generic and highly synthetic. It has that slightly chalky drydown too. I can find nothing to enjoy in this one unfortunately.

Jennwhite318
Jennwhite318

I can see how people can find it similar to Armani Code however there are two big differences. Armani Code was weak and smelled significantly different on one person to another, Brit is consistent with the smell it creates. Secondly, it has a more mature profile and way more depth.

aqua_de_la_vita
aqua_de_la_vita

Update. .September 28, 14.
I tried this fragrance again unfortunately it doesn't have any unique qualities which makes it different from all the rest. It's not bad... It's too common and it's shame that it's almost too bland. 5/10

I finally had a chance to sample this fragrance. I also find it a touch similar to Polo Red both being sweet. Brit Rhythm has much more deeper herbal/minty aroma probably from juniper berry.
The top notes of basil and verbena is listed, but I can not detect any lemon or citrus tones in this fragrance at all. I can certainly pick up a slight herbal aroma as well the mid notes of cardamom and juniper berries. Altogether this frag gives off the sense of a slightly dark spicy/sweet tone.
After it settles I can appreciate the slight aromatic aroma. The notes of patchouli, Tonka bean combined with cedar makes it kinda attractive frag giving it a more woodsy/powdery scent. The other two notes of incense and leather adds to the aroma of being a masculine fragrance.
Longevity, I found that it settles well and lasts between 4-6hrs. Best during the daytime and it isn't offensive at all which is nice !
Sillage, just enough to notice it which is at best moderate.
Overall opinion,
Before this frag came out I was expecting it to be much stronger with a more heavier base of either tobacco flower or sandalwood which isn't in this frag at all and why! What I can say is that I DON'T MIND IT !!! however it doesn't WOW me. If Burberry did add either of the two notes I mentioned it would of elevated this frag to that WOW factor.
This frag is best suitable through the winter into early spring.
Overall it's ok, I will try it again in the hopes that it will win me over. 6.5/10

andy0510
andy0510

I thought this smelled like Chanel Allure Sport Extreme. Sadly became an immediate scrubber once applied on the skin. Chanel ASE accomplishes it much better.

Ivano
Ivano

This is a cross between Gucci Guilty's sweet freshness and Armani Code's leathery drydown.

blacklibran1
blacklibran1

Smells exactly like Polo Red.. Frighteningly similar. This one after wearing for a full day is very linear and generic. A far cry from the InterParfums launches of Brit and Touch. Super pass on this one

Unbreakable Heart
Unbreakable Heart

That bottle is dark and sexy

Burberry Brit Rhythm by Burberry 3.44 out of 5 based on 246 ratings and 69 user reviews

Eau De Toilette 1oz
Burberry Brit Rhythm Cologne by Burberry, 1.7 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Men
Burberry Brit Rhythm Cologne by Burberry, 1.7 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Men
Eau De Toilette 3oz
Burberry Brit Rhythm Cologne by Burberry, 3 oz Eau De Toilette Spray Tester for Men
BURBERRY BRIT RHYTHM for MEN by Burberry EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ
Burberry Brit 'Rhythm' Holiday Gift Set One Size
Burberry Brit 'Rhythm' Holiday Gift Set One Size
Burberry Burberry Brit Rhythm For Him Gift Set
Burberry Burberry Brit Rhythm For Him Gift Set

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Burberry Burberry Brit Rhythm fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Burberry Burberry Brit Rhythm, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Burberry Brit Rhythm by Burberry. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Burberry Brit Rhythm by Burberry represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.