Designers » B » Floral Fruity « Groups

Burberry Brit Sheer Burberry for women

tropical
Burberry Brit Sheer Burberry for women Pictures Burberry Brit Sheer Burberry for women Pictures Burberry Brit Sheer Burberry for women Pictures Burberry Brit Sheer Burberry for women Pictures

Burberry Brit Sheer by Burberry is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Burberry Brit Sheer was launched in 2007. The nose behind this fragrance is Emilie (Bevierre) Coppermann. Top notes are litchi, yuzu, pineapple leaf and mandarin orange; middle notes are peony, peach blossom and pear; base notes are white musk and white woods.

Litchi Yuzu Pineapple Leaf Mandarin Orange

Peony Peach Blossom Pear

White Musk White Woods

Bright Crystal

Burberry Brit Sheer Fragrance Reviews

kxnaiades
kxnaiades

This reminds me of the original, loud and fun Escada perfumes like Taj Sunset, Ibiza Hippie etc. Except that Brit Sheer is not as loud or sweet as the Escada perfumes were. I smell the lychee and pineapple as well floral notes and a clean white musk. It's soft and not very long lasting, but it's pleasant and pleasing for those around you. Not something I would wear any more but maybe once upon a time in my early 20's yes I would have before Fragrantica opened a whole other world of perfumes to me.

It's clean, bright and crisp. But for my nose it's too sharp, and I don't understand what smells like this, because when I look at the notes it seems that I sense something else in it. For some reason, I can't smell tropical pineapple or fresh litchi. I think it's more floral than fruity.
Not even closely as good as Burberry Brit EDT.

lilia_c
lilia_c

love from first sniff . Its already on my to list.

mystylynn
mystylynn

I received this as a sample from Sephora, and I reminded why I am not fond of "fresh" perfumes.. Fresh perfumes always dry down on me to smell like soap. This one is no different. It smells exactly like Dawn dish washing soap to me.

Juliana6
Juliana6

In my opinion it has very little to do with Burberry Brit edt/edp.
It's a rosy light on a newborn spring/summer morning. Light, fresh, sweet, from the first sniff innocent and girly, but a bit later it shows its adult and naughty side smiling and teasing. Reminds me young Brigitte Bardot in her girly, romantic vichy dress dancing in a huge flower garden. The same sensual innocence, flirty and a bit naughty glances.
The dry down on me turns a bit soapy, but in a good way -fresh, clean, almost transparent joy of life.
It's not unique and recognizable, it's just a nice, fresh, clean spring/summer scent.

hey_im_christine
hey_im_christine

I have this new image of Burberry Brit Sheer..

(I sprayed 7x it really smells cheap.. First few minutes.. )

15 mins later you I appreciate the smell of Burberry Brit Sheer it smells like Versace Bright Crystal.

It smells Sweet, Fruity Floral and sort of really feminine. I have staffs (men and women) appreciate the smell on me. But it would give me a slight headache for 3-5mins and then minutes have passed I do appreciate the scent. I can't help to say or think if something is wrong with me or Burberry Brit Sheer isn't for me? (I don't know it's a bit complicated to describe)

So far -- I like it but not that loving it. On the bright side of this perfume.. Days have passed, (doing my laundry 1-2 weeks later after spraying, due to traveling and travel --tip-- if you asking why it took me so long do the laundry.. )

I would really sniff my shirt, my dress and say --woooohoo! smells good!

i am really amazed it's still there :D

kattleia
kattleia

I used to get confused which one to choose between Brit Sheer and Brit Summer.

At first sniff I fell in love with Brit Summer coz the tea + amber combination is quite crisp and unique. However, I find myself wearing SHEER more often.

Brit Sheer starts with fruity + immensely sweet opening (I'm not into sweet scents by the way), but after a few minutes.. W O W.. the drydown is LOVELY!! I find SHEER safer for everyday use because it develops into something clean and uplifting despite the hot weather.

Brit Summer on the other hand develops nicely during cold seasons or nightouts, will make a statement as compared to Sheer.

On my skin, both are DIVINE and are included on top of my list!

ckernan
ckernan

Incredibly light, fresh, and very subtle. A great spring, summer, or early morning perfume. I find this perfume doesn't have a lot of staying power though, and most people don't even detect I am wearing anything since it doesn't have much of a tail. Hubby bought me the roll-on as a stocking stuffer, so I wonder if that application (vs. spray) has something to do with it. A truly lovely scent, however not a personal favourite as I prefer slightly more prominent perfumes. I will likely keep a small bottle on hand for spring/summer and when the mood strikes for something crisp and light. It reminds me of something that would be nice to spray on the bed linens since it is such a soft scent.

CozyCat
CozyCat

I smelled this side by side with Weekend (my old love), and I have to say that this is a younger sister (or daughter?) to Weekend. This is Weekend diluted with fresh fruits added in place of the deep florals. I believe this should have been released as a Weekend flanker, not a Brit flanker, as it has absolutely nothing in common with the latter.

At the start, Brit Sheer and Weekend are quite different, Brit Sheer opens much juicier and lighter. But at some point, they start to smell quite similar (hello musky peach blossom!). 'Clean, bright, fresh, peachy, musky, uplifting', are words I would use to describe both scents...but Weekend is warmer, heavier, cozier, more floral and has a very noticeable clean laundry note. Brit Sheer is much fruitier with citrus and litchi, sweeter, lighter, much more crisp and airy. Same DNA though! If I had both, I would wear Brit Sheer in late spring and summer, and Weekend in fall and early spring.

Lovers of Weekend should check this out for a more modern, lighter alternative...and haters of Weekend need not worry, everything you dislike about Weekend (I assume it's the heavy, laundry-floral vibe), is nowhere in Brit Sheer. I will definitely be treating myself to a large bottle of this next summer. Longevity of Brit Sheer is moderate on my skin (good for a light summer scent), as is the sillage, but I can still smell it days later on my scarf.

arenee92
arenee92

Fresh, citrusy, clean, sweet. A very uplifting and energizing scent! Love this :) It does remind me of bright crystal, but this is way more fresh, and not nearly as powdery.

sofia362
sofia362

Fresh, sweet, citrusy, crisp; good morning perfume. I like it.

wingz85
wingz85

How do I begin to describe this? I have always adored this perfume for its crisp, clean and light scent (I always spritz this on when I go to a store) but have never really try to analyze this until today. Again, it is nice, though I can't really detect any fruits.
In the opening, I get a very clean (almost alchoholy-bleach kind of smell I always associate with operating theater, which I love, call me weird) and fizzy scent but it later dries down into something flowery and aquatic almost like Body Shop's Aqua Lily although if you smell it really close, you could smell something else underneath. What I love about it is the base which is soft but gives the perfume more depth.
Overall, despite the fact that it does smell nice, I'm not very pleased with the purchase, wouldn't buy a second one.

Eden Street
Eden Street

The first perfume I ever bought lol. Light, sweet and pleasant; I don't think this perfume would offend anyone at all. I do note that this perfume disappears extremely fast on me, but I think that might be because of the fact that I own the roller ball rather than the spray.

glambert
glambert

When I tested this in the store it honestly smelled like all the perfumers did was take Burberry Brit and then decided to water it down and gave it more floral notes. It is not unpleasant at all but is unoriginal and it had no staying power.

Juniawati
Juniawati

Love for the first smelt, love it^^

beachrose
beachrose

I've never been a huge fan of citrus but I'm exploring citrus scents a little more and realizing citrus can be sexy too. I've had this Brit Sheer hanging around for some time now since it is not my favorite fragrance and has not been used but once or twice. Still not sure if this is the citrus for me but I'm appreciating the crisp airy quality this lends. It's like I'm airing out my aura, lol. What I don't love is the sharpness of the pomelo or litchi and at the same time the pink girly aspect. I would like to try Brit Summer as I like the combo of lime and pear.

hanjieun
hanjieun

Super fresh and girly :)

MQBannon
MQBannon

Though I'm not a fan of Burberry scents overall, I picked this up in a rollerball on a whim while traveling. Yuzu, Lychee, peony and a light but steady musk make it pretty, young, and wearable. Definitely good for the office or close quarters on planes/trains. Reminds me vaguely of Versace Bright Crystal, but not nearly as memorable or likely to elicit compliments.

Not Sure
Not Sure

Citrus, clean, musk. Nice and light for summer. Doesn't seem like it would be strong enough to offend so would be perfect for office or other similar situations. Will enjoy finishing my sample but won't buy a FB

myownflagg
myownflagg

I like this a lot. It's just a really pretty, bright, summer-time smell. I can even wear it on my weekly hikes and find it doesn't feel out of place. It smells like Versace Bright Crystal, but better. Compared to Bright Crystal, this feels like a higher quality and better composed scent.

I work in an animal hospital, and this is one of the few scents I know I can wear safely without bothering anyone in close proximity to me. Every time I wear it to work, someone tells me I smell great. My boyfriend loves it too, which is a plus.

That said, I don't *love* it. I just get a little bored with it, if I wear it all the time. I will still repurchase though, because it's really a lovely scent.

Oh, and it lasts ALL day on me. And, as I said, I work in an animal hospital, so it's not like I sit at a desk all day. I'm up and about and my job is pretty physically demanding. I do spritz pretty heavily (for me anyway, which is about 5 sprays). I have a large 3.3 oz bottle, and I got halfway through it in about 3 months. That's huge for me as I've only ever finished one bottle of perfume in my life, and that was a 1 oz.

Veevi
Veevi

I was sure that I would love this. Brit is one of my favorites and I thought I can't go wrong with brit sheer. On me it's nothing like depiction. It's not fruity, it's not sweet, It's soapy. So damn soapy.

If you consider purchasing brit sheer go and try it first so you won't make poor blind buy like I did.

babypink_fairish
babypink_fairish

I loved the description and smell on the bottle but when I sprayed it, I don't really enjoy it - which is strange because it really smells fresh, but just didn't get the chemistry. I bought the full size so I sprayed it on my stuff in the office and used it as room fragrance lol..
Maybe I'd give it another try - when I forgot to wear perfume.

Ahlamsarah
Ahlamsarah

Totally agree with maine_girl, i smelled it on a colleague and i thought it was Chanel chance, it was really so classy, she offered me to spray it on me and OMG it smelled like new plastic doll on me -_-

Maine_girl
Maine_girl

I so wish this perfume worked on my skin, but it is pure soap on me. There was an initial blast of citrus, which I loved, then 5 minutes later all I could smell was dove soap. I wasn't even sure where on my arm I had sprayed it. I think this is one you should definitely test out before buying because it seems it's quite affected by skin chemistry.

Sweelty
Sweelty

I love this one! Fruity-sweet-fresh! It will brighten your mood on a gloomy day:)

hedikukk
hedikukk

Very non-offensive, very fresh and very clean. But for me- too plain. I like perfumes with bit more character.

alchemist1976stephanie
alchemist1976stephanie

I wouldn't call this tropical by any stretch. Fresh, clean...wait...this smells exactly like my deodorant (soft and dri aluminum free in sweet bliss)! I love the way it smells as a deodorant but do I want to smell like I wiped it all over my body? Mmm, not so much. Kind of has a body mist vibe to it- fresh, soapy floral. Easy enough to wear or use as a clothing spray. Or you could just use fabreze.

christinavictory
christinavictory

I love this perfume. It's just kind of light and clean and fresh. It's simultaneously energizing and relaxing. It makes me think of bathing in a waterfall on some tropical island somewhere, surrounded by trees and flowers and a distant sea breeze. Very lovely, very feminine. Also, this lasts quite a long time on me. I sprayed it n my wrist in the store 10 hours ago and I can still smell it. It's lost a lot of the soapy quality and now just has a subtle mix of peony, peach blossom, and musk with a little hint of wood. It is slightly similar to Versace Bright Crystal, in that it is the same family, but I think that they are different enough that I would like to have both.

kateapple
kateapple

I used to really enjoy this scent, but these days the drydown smells exactly like Scotch tape on me. (And it seems I'm not the only one, looking at other reviews.)

Violetta_8023
Violetta_8023

It smells a lot like Baby Doll by YSL, but it doesn't last more than 15 minutes on my skin, It's way too soft, I wouldn't buy it again, I'll get another bottle of Baby Doll instead.

MichaelCerasEyebrows
MichaelCerasEyebrows

Absolute love at first whiff! Smelt it while I was testing a 4 piece set of Burberry minatures at the store! Fruity clean fresh spring in a bottle...

Dee5
Dee5

This was love at first sniff for me. This fragrance was perfectly created. I can smell the pear more than any other note. It smells very feminine, fresh and clean with a touch of musk. It does smell like Versace Bright Crystal but the projection in this is far greater than Bright Crystal - at least on my skin. I really love it! Perfect spring/summer frag. Burberry mostly does it for me.

burgundyaltima

CLOYING!.. wore this last spring/summer received tons of GOOD compliments but EASY on the trigger I've also received a few negative compliments when over applied..two coworkers said it was too strong and one said it was making them sick.. : (

What a lovely scent! Feminine delicacy in a bottle.
It starts with cheerful fruity notes, fresh and subtle, little sweet. When it develops its gentle flowery notes, it is WOW. Peony is such romantic and charming in here! Scent is just wonderful. Perfectly blended, nothing is too much or too less.
Spring & summer masterpiece.

Update: I've tested it again and fallen in love with it.
Update2: Have tested it one more time, and I have to add - it should be called - the Essence of Femininity.

jasmine28x
jasmine28x

This smells so elegant, sophisticated, classy yet fun. Waaaoooo! I would have never discovered this gem if my friend wouldn't have given me a sample. It's a very fresh, fruity(in a classy way!) fragrance. And the litchi note makes it so delicious . . . yumm! I just picked it up yesterday at My Chemist for such a good deal(which is rare in Australia) - $45 AUD for 100 ml (3.3 oz). Couldn't be more happy <3 Also, packaging is so classy yet simplistic. It retails for $89 AUD for 50 ml and $119 AUD for 100 ml in David Jones/Myer.

e31g
e31g

I love Brit so I thought I'd try Brit sheer- my review may be biased as I was expecting something similar and they do not seem related at all in my opinion. On me this smells like a soapy fresh floral. Its a crisp fresh scent, not warm like Brit. I cant pick up any pineapple and I'm definitely not getting a tropical vibe as listed in the main accords, in my opinion this resembles chilled florals. I'll be sticking to my Brit but someone who likes cooler or soapy scents should give this one a shot

daiane
daiane

Romântico e leve, perfeito para dias quentes ou praia, doce na medida certa, cheirinho de banho recém tomado!

torkwan
torkwan

This one is nice! Light fruity floral that it suitable for all weather and season. I can see the resemblance to versace bright crystal , I think it's the yuzu. But it's definitely lighter and not as intense as versace bright crystal. I do prefer this to bright crystal, for sure, as it doesn't make me dizzy when I wear it. So pleasant! I can't stop smelling my arm! Haha.

I have a nearly full bottle of versace bright crystal though if anyone wants to buy or swop. I def prefer burberry brit sheer for sure.

trishtan
trishtan

I love this one. Fresh tropical fruits on the opening, then turns soft flowery musky. Freshen up your day, it's like summer holiday & clean laundry scent. Invigorating, clean, feminine, fun, happy. Summer holiday lazy sunbathe. Reminds me of Versace Bright Crystal which have the same kind of summer fun scent only it has more elegant side. Longevity is good too.

cchbg
cchbg

This fragrance is a mystery to me. I love it but it is so soft and low key that I hardly notice it some days. Maybe it is my own skin, the heat and/or chemistry? I prefer gentle perfumes, and this is definitely one of them. Summery, fresh, light.

elegia
elegia

This is one of my favorite fragrances of all time. It's what I wear when I want to smell good but don't want to think about it too much. I've gotten tons of compliments in every type of setting and occasion, and while it's very light and playful and young, I really don't think you can go wrong when wearing this scent. It's not overbearing at all, and while it's definitely strong in the citrus department (especially at first), you don't exactly smell like you just spritzed on a citrusy perfume. No one's ever asked me what I'm wearing - it just seems to evoke a "Hey, you smell really good!" reaction. The initial application is citrusy and fruity - I find the pineapple and pear to be the main notes - and rather quickly but smoothly settles down into a more fresh floral scent. I do find that there can be a *very* subtle artificial quality sometimes in the top and middle notes, but it doesn't bother me very much, if at all, and pick it up very rarely. I absolutely love the drydown, which to me just about smells like the best part about fresh laundry (without the soapy, powdery connotations) - clean, crisp, and happy. This is a very crisp, clean, fragrance that manages to be flirty and feminine without being cloying or obvious. The main downside is that it doesn't last long :(

andabri
andabri

I really adore this perfume, it's one of my favorites.

It opens with a soft fruity, tropical mix, with the litchi the only fruit I can actually identify.

Then it settles down, and it is just a sweet, clean, dreamy soapy smell on my skin. It's a very feminine clean smell.

What I absolutely love is that despite how utterly soft the scent is, it lasts and lasts on my skin. I remember when I first tried this on, I forgot I had tried it. Throughout the day I kept getting these whiffs of beautiful, sweet, clean soap. Finally after a few hours I realized it was this fragrance and made up my mind to immediately purchase it.

I sort of think of this as the ultra feminine counterpart of Light Blue in my perfume arsenal. Don't misunderstand me, they don't smell alike; rather their nature is the same. Light blue is a clean, everyday unoffensive fragrance for me, but it borders on being masculine. Burberry Brit Sheer is the same in my mind: a clean, everyday unoffensive fragrance, but ultra feminine in nature.

ritaramirezz
ritaramirezz

I'm very anxious to try this one out. I sprayed some on my skin at the perfume counter. On it's initial spray, I detect a clean fresh scent, almost like a floral shampoo, but not in a bad way. I was pretty pleased with the scent. I Can't wait to purchase this one. Will review later....

*****UPDATE******
I finally purchased this scent, and to be honest, it's not that great as when I tested it on my skin. It starts off with a fresh, soapy, clean floral shampoo like scent to it, then as it settles into my skin, it turns yucky!!! Almost like there is some sour note spoiling the fragrance. Perhaps it was just my skin chemistry not agreeing with this scent. I'm glad to finally be done with the bottle, but I don't think I'd repurchase this one. It just didn't work out with my skin type.

bloueyhunz
bloueyhunz

I LOVE this perfume, the scent is floral and sweet a bit but soft, i could smell peony also. I had the miniature size and now its out of bottle. This is my signature perfume definitely.

thazinha30
thazinha30

Oh my, I was never inclined to buy Burberry perfumes because all the ones I had sniffed didn't appeal to me. Until I randomly smelled Brit sheer. I spritzed a little on my forearm and went around the store to shop for other things. I kept getting sweet little whiffs of it as I walked here and there and fell in love with this scent. Its fruity but not too sweet, floral but citrus at same time. Drydown is mainly floral and soapy/clean smelling on me and it lasted for a good 5 hours on my skin. I bought it on the spot, without hesitation. Got a good deal on a gift set including a 100ml EDT, a purse spray and body lotion for $60 (same perfume all by itself at Sephora cost over $70.) I smelled the regular Burberry Brit and liked it as well though I'd probably like it better for fall. Do I need any more summer scents in my collection? Nooo, but when I like a scent I gotta have it. Highly recommend.

Ms. Cherie
Ms. Cherie

Definitely very fresh and easy to wear. Very little sillage. However, when I wear it, it smells like pineapple.......fruit salad anyone.

francess.raymundo
francess.raymundo

i can really smell the honeysuckle

Musselille
Musselille

I really like this! So clean and fresh. Just like you have had a fresh shower, open the door. The sun is shining, no clouds in the sky. A little fresh breeze blends your neighbours fresh laundry with the light smell from the shampoo you used in the shower.

That is what I feel when I use this. Fresh laundry, "just out-of-the-shower", a fresh summer breeze and no worries.

I will put this on my wish-list!

fan sui
fan sui

I don't usually go for Burberry perfume, but I just had to buy this one because of the heavenly first note. It reminds me of Gucci Envy me, but a little softer. The citrus/fruity note will stay for quite a long time and it feels really refreshing, especially on hot summer days.

I often spray it on my neck and wrists, enjoy the sour yet sweet smell of mandarin mixed with litchi for 3 or 4 hours and be content with just that, eventually my nose gets used to it, I cannot smell it on me anymore.

Today at work, a guest told me when I was walking up to him: 'There's some kind of flower that smells very good, I cannot figure out what kind of flower it is.' I took a sniff at my wrist and was really surprised that it had developed into lily/peony kind of flowery smell. How could I never notice this before! The lasting strength is brilliant, too, since it was almost 4pm already.

Fruity or Flowery note, all smells so amazing for me. Definitely a must-have in my perfume collection.

melodiadelapaz
melodiadelapaz

I have a 30ml bottle (90% full) up for swap worldwide! Pm if you're interested ;)

Felipe Ramone
Felipe Ramone

My girlfriend has it and I simply adore! Smells a little fruity, a little floral, very subtil, not strong, not overpowering. Go for it, girls!

whimsicalpopsicle
whimsicalpopsicle

Fresh laundry scent. If you want to emphasize that, this perfume is the way to go. Otherwise, nothing special.

sarahdelicious
sarahdelicious

I smelled it in the store and I really liked it. It felt fresh and fruity but mature at the same time. But after a few hours I just feel the sharp wood and flower notes. As other say it feels soapy. If it wasn't for the soapiness I would love it!

itsallgood
itsallgood

This is a happy scent that lasts a long time. I like that it can be found almost anywhere, which makes it easy to buy. I think it has a tropical vibe to it.

etternax
etternax

very pretty for the summer. Mainly citrus floral rather than fruity. Nothing like original Brit and is very soft and inoffensive. To be honst many fragraces might smell similar to this one, but its balance is what probably makes me like it.

tinyxxangel
tinyxxangel

For me this fragrance was sharp and soapy. I did not smell anything fruity, tropical or sweet in it at all. Disliked at first, but after some I like it and respect it.. still not the fragrance for me, sadly.

patriciamarcella
patriciamarcella

i love this perfume. I have the EDT, and the smell was great. really suits on me and get some compliments on it :)

the only thing i dont like about this perfume is the longevity.It only lasts for about 3hours.

dream
dream

This perfume is noted as the most reminder of Versace Bright Crystal, but be aware that if you like VBC that doesn't mean you'll automatically love Burberry Brit Sheer, and I suppose the opposite is correct too.
Personally VBC is my favourite perfume on the other hand I didn't like BBS and I don't even find a similarity

Hallon
Hallon

A very light perfume and it is nice. Would not buy it again but recommended as a casual scent.

kabelaced
kabelaced

Got a sample of this with a Sephora order. I was very surprised to find that I liked it. First impression reminded me a lot of Davidoff Cool Water that I used to wear sometimes as a teen - but this is more elegant and understated.

Smelling this at a distance it smells aquatic and a bit "cold" in a calming way, but close to the skin I can definitely detect the litchi, accompanied by just a bit of pineapple.

I am still debating if I would buy a full-sized version, because "cold" watery scents don't often suit my mood, but I'll also try this on again in the summer and see if my opinion changes on how the fragrances makes me feel.

meli1893
meli1893

Love this better than the brit . its soft young . i will definitly buy it again for the up coming summer .

laurahuyb
laurahuyb

Very bright, happy, elegant and refined.
Smells very citrusy to me

Prettysweetz
Prettysweetz

Young, flirty, clean, happy, flowery, soft. All the things I'm not lol it's a cute perfume! But is not for me...doesn't stay on my skin long of my skin and it is very soft.
Day time and casual scent.
Reminds me of clean laundry or the way a bathroom smells after a long shower!

Mochahantas
Mochahantas

I'm currently on a quest for a perfect summer fragrance. Fresh, clean, simple, and youthful with just a HINT of sweetness. I tried this expecting it to smell like Versace Bright Crystal (which I own) and Gucci Envy me. Boy was I surprised! Yes, it has a similiar essence to Bright Crystal, but it is much more refined, has beter lasting power, a tiny less sweet, which VERY much less rose. Enough for me to buy it.

On my skin I get a fresh laundry scent. But it's very crisp and refined. It's everything I want for myself. It's not dated and it smells so clean and fresh. Like you've just got out the shower. It doesn't think too hard nor does it try to challenge anyone. I feel confident and clean wearing this! Highly recommend!

veronicab
veronicab

One of the few fruity scents that I like and don't find overpowering. I pick up the tropical notes of lychee and pineapple. I find it to have good lasting power even though its EDT. I bought a bottle to give my daughter, but I'll be sampling from her bottle every now and then :)

lovely0219
lovely0219

What can I say about this one? I love it!!! I remember trying it on at Macy's but somehow I didn't like it, maybe because I was also trying other samples but once I saw it on eBay I decided to give it a try and was I impressed!! It's definitely a very soft fresh fragrance for the girl/woman who doesn't want to overwhelm everyone around her lol. I find that the secret for it to last longer is to spray it like five times on yourself before leaving home. I did that today and I noticed it lasted around six hours or so, however I plan to carry my 1.7 oz bottle with me after all it's just a scent I cannot simply get enough of and the bottle is just too cute.

Cielval
Cielval

I love it.. Not over powering..great for office. I don't find it too fruity.
.I like soft powdery smells
my favs.
D&G feminine
Lancôme Hypnose
Jessica Simpson (Fancy, Fancy Love)

Brit Sheer fits right In
But what's funny it reminds me of scotch tape

Cecza
Cecza

I wanted to like this so much but unfortunately this doesn't work for me :( I admit this is a very nice, fresh fragrance, but on my skin yuzu gets so annoying, it's way too soapy and it lasts and lasts, it doesn't blend with other notes like in Versace Birght Crystal where yuzu is also clearly present but it's calme and well mixed with other fuity, flowery notes. At the beginning I can feel the lovely pineapple note but it fades away quicky and the only thing that stays is the annoying, soapy yuzu. I'm sad about this because I like the bottle and usualy I'm a big fan of pink perfumes :) On the other hand I wouldn't say I'm not recommending this fragrance to others, actually I always do but I couldn't wear it.

spiderleenie
spiderleenie

I would describe Burberry Brit Sheer as one of those "no muss, no fuss" perfumes. It smells clean, fresh, light, soft, flowery, and a bit fruity. None of the notes overpower each other, and I'm certain this scent wouldn't offend anyone's nose. I'd say this is a fantastic daytime perfume for work and school.

There are quite a few fruit notes in this, but the fragrance doesn't exactly smell sweet. Instead, I think the fruits make it smell juicy and fresh. The floral notes and the musk give the fragrance a feminine and soft touch to the fruity notes. The woody notes are a nice touch to blend everything together without having the fragrance smell too sweet or too powdery.

All in all, I think this is a great fragrance for perfume lovers who don't like to wear strong and decadent perfumes. If you want something that smells feminine, clean, and innofensive, then this is something to check out! It's a nice perfume!

quiggle
quiggle

young, cheerful and fruity. makes me happy. perfect for when feeling down or Monday blues!

dara.vilkhova
dara.vilkhova

I am always being complimented on it even from people in the parfume stores :)

wyrdlam
wyrdlam

I usually prefer oriental scents, but I wanted to try a perfume that was fruity and floral without strong musk, woods, or spices. Burberry Brit Sheer fulfilled my wants. Upon the very first spray, I smell something almost similar to light, sweet roses. I really adore that floral scent, but it fades after 10 minutes and goes right into the fruity scents, which also smell lovely. On my skin, the pineapple, peach, mandarin, and litchi are the star notes. Even though “white musk and creamy amyris woods” are present in this perfume, I don’t detect their scents.

This perfume is light and could be used every day for all seasons, but is obviously most appropriate for spring/summer. I like that I could wear this in the summer without feeling smothered. I also like the consistency; it smells the same every time I use it and doesn’t dramatically change as the day goes on. It has good lasting power, too.

The only thing that I don’t really care for is that it smells TOO youthful for my taste. It smells like something a young teenage girl would wear. I’m not saying that it smells like Pacsun's or Aeropostale’s fragrances; it’s made with top-rate quality. I also wish this fruity floral had more floral because I only smell the fruits. If you love fruity fragrances and you want something light, playful, and youthful, definitely give this a try! 4/5

rima4343
rima4343

This is a very sweet, yet mature-like smell. I like it :) it smells fresh and clean. Not too sweet and not too fruity, it's a very nice scent. It lasts about 3 hours on me. So, the lasting power is ok, I guess. Overall, I'm happy with Burberry Brit Sheer :)

elenamldv
elenamldv

Great perfume. Always get compliments on this.
If you want nice, subtle, not too sweet , not too powdery perfume, this is it.

I usually am not a huge fan of "pink scents" but Brit Sheer is real nice, not watery, I get a bit of peony, mixed in nicely with the fruits, lovely soft scent, not girlish, it has the Burberry elegance, with a bit of spark, it is fresh without being sharp, a lovely scent that smells really nice!! I don't think it is for any age category as it has that elegant edge Burberry fragrances have!!
Would be perfect or a teacher, or a young girl wanting a first perfume, for anyone really wanting a soft floral.

Museumgal

So fresh and energizing! The citrus is wonderful in this. Very light, perfect for summer. Hardly any florals though, definitely dominated by the tropical fruits. But they are not the least bit harsh as citrus can sometimes be -- this is very light and clean.

pbluberry
pbluberry

This smells delicious. I would drink it if I could. It smells like summer and spring time. It's fruity, mostly pineapply. I really love it, it smells really good on most everybody. Good for everyday wear.

annettepe
annettepe

a year or two back i used to own a bottle of this and i remembered loving it so much and used it all up. i recently purchased another bottle without smelling it again and i was so disappointed! i cant believe that my taste in fragrances has changed so dramatically over time.

i adore litchi notes and i cant detect it at all in this. i would say this is a soft fresh and fruity scent. i really dont care for this at all. its too soft and boring for my taste and has no depth or dimension. my younger sister loves this though so i gave it to her and it does smell pleasant on her since it is a very girly and simple scent. i think i just grew out of it.

This scent reminds me so much of bright crystal by versace. a scent that i also dont care for and find quiet boring.

Toom_Snoopy
Toom_Snoopy

Fruity floral normally isn't to my taste but Brit Sheer is fresh, optimistic and relaxed fragrance. The fruity note isn't harsh or too acidic. The combination is well blended and the sweet musk at drydown makes it more beautiful.

Jama4
Jama4

Optimism a bottle!!!

Like many Burberry perfumes, Burberry Brit is a Sheer adventure for your nose.

Impressions:
Initial spritz: smells like burst of grapefruit with some musk
1 minute: the musk has dissappears, and the citrus component morphs into a sweeter experience reminiscent of pineapples
5 minutes: the scent becomes sweeter with litchi bursting forth and hints of cedar wood
As the day goes on the most noticable notes are litchi and cedar. (Cedar seems to be more pronounced in the warmer months while the litchi and citrus notes are more noticable during winter.)

My skin type: Oily / Youthful
Office safe: yes when applied lightly
Potency: Medium ( 2-5 sprays)
Projection: 4 feet
Longetivity: 12 hrs + suprisingly long lasting for an EDT
Timing: Fall & Winter day time (to musky on me in the spring & summer)
Packaging: 7/10 standard for Burberry Perfumes
Price: at Winners / TJ Maxx
$59 for 100 ml / 3.38 oz
$39 - $31 for 50 ml / 1.69 oz

Will I Repurchase: YES

Disclaimer: my experience may be different from your experience based on my skin type, the season, and my personal tastes

nimiel22
nimiel22

I smelled this on a co-worker of mine and it smelled so good I felt compelled to get it for myself. Call me crazy, but on me this smells very much like Charlie Sunshine with traces of Windex.

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

Blah fragrance...lacks the pizazz of the original Burberry Brit :(
I like the original scent better

EDIT 12/6/2012: I just smelled this again at Ulta and now I like this scent far more than the original because the original is too powdery and vanilla for my liking. I'm still not sure if I would purchase this but this is much better than the original.

ladykicks
ladykicks

I bought this recently at a perfume sale, and it smelled awesome on the strip. But once I sprayed this on at home I decided it smells like air freshener :( Also fragrance can be headache inducing. Regrettable impulse purchase.

Museumgal

The musk keeps this surprisingly warm for as light and citrus as it is. The litchi is soft and not soapy as sometimes happens with that note (litchi taste kind of soapy so it's not surprising), and the other citruses blend well. I don't smell floral with it, just mixed citrus over a light musk. It's not at all a cloying sweet, but very light for a fruity floral. The citrus keeps it more crisp than sweet.

burgundyaltima

Totally different from the other Brits..smells very similar to Gucci Envy Me...Very clean and airy scent w/ a little bit of fruit (pineapple).. perfect for work..I've received quite a few compliments..my dad never compliments any of my fragrance but he love this one!.. every time i wear this he does a double look at me then says ,"What you got on smelling so good?!"..haha....might sound weird but this perfume makes me think of what a pretty girl would smell like.. lol

jennifer.radcliffe3

my 2nd review on burberry brit sheer, the first time i reviewed this i really didnt like it but as time has gone by ive grew to really like it. ive nearlly finished my bottle so i will most defiantly be getting another soon!

jillywoods
jillywoods

Oof, waaaay too much of every note. I do not find that one balances out the other, it is very linear. A heavy grapefruit/floral/shampoo combination which smells very aggressive on my skin. Yikes.

Amelie Emily
Amelie Emily

The smell is fresh, elegant! Very soft~

佳佳
佳佳

比较浓的味道,不错。很女性化。

DivineDesire
DivineDesire

i got the rollerball... to me this is a very...french smell xD lol

i love it ~

Sweetnsexy
Sweetnsexy

Thank you to melbritt24 for this perfume! It is so fresh and fun it just reminds me of summer!

Light fruity floral.

This fragrance reminds me Envy Me by Gucci because of the leading lychee, peony and pineapple notes, only this one seems to me more nice because of the other notes.

Not bad, but not exciting. Not my cup of tea.

acavicchi
acavicchi

I was a bit disappointed at first because I love Brit and was hoping for a variation of that fragrance but, to me, Brit Sheer is an entirely different fragrance.
I don't see any florals in the notes but definitely smell some white flowers or maybe water lily? There's something aquatic about this scent. I would say it's definitely for spring and summer and it would be a good, safe scent to wear to work without annoying anyone (as long as you don't go crazy and douse yourself- that won't make you any friends with any perfume, though!)

gypsykitten
gypsykitten

I like this fresh, fruity scent! It has a scotch tape type smell in it that I love in a perfume. Great for days when I don't know what I feel like wearing. Safe for every occasion.

cateaway
cateaway

I love all the fruity in it (which I've grown up with and eat all those lychee, pineapple and citrus fruits., they're delicious and refreshing.)

For me, Burberry Brit Sheer's such a safe choice to wear with any days and any moods accompanied my indoor and outdoor activities (OK, it may not be very exciting scent.) The last scent I got before it's gone off, it reminded me of fine clean laundry.

Burberry Brit Sheer's simply sweetness but timeless elegance like British ladies (in my own views).

cherie97
cherie97

I can't say I don't like it. I do. It's fresh, bittery citrus composition. I wish I could say I love it, though, but I don't.
It's just like a soapy kind of freshness - boring and double clean!
Safe kind of scent I would say. Good for a gift, but I wouldn't buy it for myself.

Kdc31210
Kdc31210

The day I got married I realized I didn't have a fragrance so the morning of the big day I went to the mall with my fiancee and bought this fragrance. I love it although I'm almost strictly a floral girl. It's a wonderful fresh fragrance and it's obviously my husband's favorite perfume of mine.

I found out my cousin's daughter wears this. She is awfully young to be wearing a fine fragrance. When I tested this, I thought, That girl has great taste for being so young! It's a sweet and fruity perfume, but definitely not immature. I could smell the litchi, but there are other notes that make the whole thing smell grown-up. Brit Sheer is not like Escada's perfumes, which seem a lot more youthful, like fruit punch or something. This is a nice casual perfume for any age.

nicki317
nicki317

I bought this for my sister's birthday because her last bottle ran out and she really wanted some more. I took a few sprays of it before I packed it up just to see what it smelled like. I was not impressed. Sharp and sour floral and citrus, and very strong. I had to scrub it off twice and I could still smell it. Not my thing. I guess I like them sweeter. I have regular Brit and it's much better than this one. But I suppose it's all about chemistry...and this one does NOT agree with me!

jennifer.radcliffe3

When i first put it on i got a strong floral scent and i don't really like floral scents too sickly,but after a while it dies down to a fruity scent. It seems like a great summer&spring fragrance to me. It's very obviously fruity-floral, But it's young with a refined edge, so I do like it. but i don't think id buy it again.

aromaticprincess
aromaticprincess

I heard so many good reviews on YouTube about this fragrance and boy was I surprised ... this smells so awful! It smells like scotch tape, no joke! It smells like I took the glue side of scotch tape and rubbed it all over my hand. Awful! Awful! Awful!

Cute bottle though.

BellissiMaya
BellissiMaya

This was a blind buy and I'm quite happy.

It smells nothing like versace bright crystal. This is fresh, tangy with a hint of floral. It doesn't last too long but that's alright- I'd rather re-apply and keep smelling fresh than to have my perfume keep evolving throughout the course of the day.. I'm not someone that enjoys smelling like the base notes of any perfume. :)

This is fresh, uplifting and comforting too. The first time I wore it, I got a compliment from someone 2 minutes after leaving the apartment! This is a perfume for the younger women who are sporty yet sophisticated.

This has no relation to the original Burberry Brit. This is a heavy dose of grapefruit (or yuzu actually), with a bit of musk, on a backdrop of other faint sweet fruits. I find this similar to Bright Crystal but to me, this is sweeter and a bit more tart. Very fresh, bright and happy. A pretty safe bet if you love citrus and grapefruit. Nicely done.

LuiLui
LuiLui

Soft and sofisticate. Love this one!!!

natalia777
natalia777

Very fresh, optimistic and joyful fragrance. I like it. But I don't see the similarities with Bright Crystal Versace.

Sunfllowers
Sunfllowers

This reminded me so much of Gucci envy that I sprayed Envy on one wrist and Brit on the other and they're exactly the same. Envy lasts longer though.Also smells exactly like Crystal.

Aspendina
Aspendina

I don't get any citrus smell out of this, its a wonderful clean, fresh scent but can't pinpoint any certain note, just.....clean. Reminds me alot of Exclamation Blush. I am truely in love with this scent and it pains me that I will be returning it, the staying power it just not there :-( *sighs* I could cry.

jenny2301
jenny2301

I didnt mind this scent at all..definitively better than burberry brit IMO

mrsmcfall
mrsmcfall

I really love Brit Sheer. For some reason it reminds me of Beautiful and definitely reminds me of Beautiful Sheer...floral/citrus.

nicolevivi
nicolevivi

light fresh and sweet

Addict2Perfume
Addict2Perfume

Burberry Brit Sheer is a very clean sharp citrus floral scent. Top notes of crisp green mandarin and pineapple. Sweet litchi and fresh pink peony. Great summer fragrance!

Cindy22
Cindy22

I like this scent,but its lasting power is poor on my skin:-(

zienan2000
zienan2000

reminds me of Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue perfume. Almost the same. I like them both!

RRCOOLMAMA2
RRCOOLMAMA2

It's light fruits and it's crisp clean. Perfect brand perfume for the 8-14 year-olds. I went to birthday party for my cousins daughter, who got this. They all went crazy happy girly for this. So there you have it. If your looking for a perfume gift for the youngsters that isn't at all in the category of sexy (Thank god)This is it! And it's PINK. How could you go wrong:D

isaland
isaland

NOT impressed. Too floral, not enough sweetness. Gives me a headache and nauseas. Definitely not for me.

fifaatm
fifaatm

Sharp soapy fruity scents. Very Cloying. Itchy nose. (or maybe it's just the flu talking)
Similar to Envy Me, but I prefer Envy Me. Somehow the sharpness in BBS really bother me.

MaggieKat
MaggieKat

To be perfectly honest, I dont smell anything after 10 minutes. I used the sample (two little cloths to rub on my wrists) at first I smelled the citrus and then after a few minutes nothing. Is it that weak? Or is it my skin chemistry that absorbs it so very fast? I dont know, I liked what I smelled at first, sharp and refreshing, but that is all I can honestly say.

NatalinaD
NatalinaD

it's very nice, but not my favourite... it's a bit soapy for my taste. If you like Envy Me by Gucci, you might like this one.

Hayven
Hayven

I thought I would like this as much as I like Brit. Unfortunately, this was a disappointment for me. I smell a bit of citrus in the opening, but the dry-down is pure floral and it's definitely not light on me. I've smelled harsher, stronger, florals; but this brought on an asthma attack, and I only put a dab of it on.

I can imagine this smells lovely in the spring or on someone else. It's not for me.

starlight~girl:)
starlight~girl:)

This is the lightest most agreeable pleasant fragrance I have tested. I am not sure I could ever get sick of this one? I have been wearing it from this rollerball I have been carrying around for a better part of a year. LOVE IT. :) I think being rollerball helps too. I am thinking of getting a spray.

It is softly floral and yet very clean.

All this time didn't even pay attention to the notes or anything. :) I am just about out of it. Will need to invest in a new one when I run out!

I am realizing it's ok if many of them are too rich, heavy, musky for me... this one is just perfect.

And how many do you need? When you find the right one? breath of fresh air. And (smelling my wrists) don't ask me why? But once it dries down and melts into my skin it smells like fresh clean laundry. :) and some soft flowers. Don't ask me why? LOVE IT. :D

(yes that cozy blanket or sheet fresh out of the dryer that you just want to smell and cuddle up in, that is clean and soft kinda happy feeling. But girly floral too. Very soft. Not cloying or sweet. Slight fruity opening. But not anything fruity salad. This is probably appropriate for any age or occasion. So light and clean. Love it. :) Classy, pretty and clean. :D Is it me? Does this have just a little touch of powdery on the dry down?

Love soft florals? Go get some! :D

joey.tan
joey.tan

Fresh, citrus, i think i smell lemon and light floral.

bliss
bliss

A beautiful light, fresh scent, but lasting power is almost nil. You would have to apply almost hourly to be able to detect the scent. Not worth it in my opinion.

jennifer.herndon
jennifer.herndon

Wow, I just put this one on, and I think I may already be in love! The tangy fruits are just my style, though I can't say I can pick out any individual fruit. These drop down pretty quickly, becoming a beautiful backdrop to a powdery floral note (not sure which one this is, possibly Lychee?) It's a bit out of season, but I think I may have found a backup Summer Signature :-)

EDIT: Well, the staying power is not as intense as Brit's (4-5 hours as opposed to 12+), but I still find it to be a wonderful warm weather scent. I did pick up the sharp 'soapy' note others were talking about, but I kind of like it so it doesn't bother me.

me.four.real
me.four.real

My first whiff is a bunch of fruity stuff, a few minutes later, I smell flowers, although there's no floral notes in this. The dry down is powdery, but the fruits and flowers are still noticeable.

I always have a vision of a teenage girl wearing a light pink sundress, ballet flats and grandma's hat clutching a bouquet of flowers in one hand and a basket of fruits in the other, twirling in the sun. It's exactly like its bottle: sheer, subtle and simple. If there's a scent for the color light pink, this will be it.

I caught a whiff of this perfume a few years back when I was in a department store, and I didn't mind it much back then, but I remember the scent so well that I bought it a few months ago without a second thought. I'm now in love. It doesn't last long, only for about 2-3 hours, but I don't mind spritzing again. :)

outofocus
outofocus

Woww, I'm surprised to see these good reviews! Although I'm a big Burberry fan I found this one smelling like a kitchen cleaning product, I wonder if there was smthg wrong with the tester.

kloobnika
kloobnika

This is my favorite Burberry fragrance. Fresh and fruity but not very sweet. Yuzu and white musk underneath the pineapple and litchi notes give it a little twist that to me smells almost like spices and wood. Many people compare it to Bright Crystal but in my opinion Brit Sheer is way more playful and bold.
I actually prefer wearing it on sunny autumn days than in summer/spring. Long lasting power from my experience.

dulcedeleche
dulcedeleche

one of my first perfumes ever!very very very light scent! it's one of those perfumes that's not LOUD, it's not screaming "I'M HERE",but you could still get a whiff of the fragrance from time to time. this lasts me a good 8hours, i spritz this on before going to work and i don't reapply. smells like bright crystal or the gucci envy me. very summmery,bright and light! beautiful fragrance!

Pari88
Pari88

A citrusy powdery floral scent. I smell lots of peony mixed with yuzu and litchi, the drydown comes pretty quick, there is no middle ground with this one. A linear fragrance perfect for summer because it is airy and clean smelling (like most of the burberrys) It smells slightly like gucci envy me, but it is more powdery and a little more flowery :-) all in all it is a nice scent.

SheShe
SheShe

I had the bottle but I sold it.
In my opinion B.B. Sheer is like a pink velvet. It's a fresh fruity-floral with lots of litchi and yuzu. The scent is cold. As I'm not in love with fresh scents, I didn't feel good wearing it (but there are some exceptions when I can wear fresh fagrances-this one wasn't). Bottle looks nice and lasting power is good.

Bright Crystal is different, more sexy.

onlineallday
onlineallday

Nothing like the original Brit. This fragrance comes off smelling like a nice shampoo. I don't mind it. It's cute girly scent.

Faerunner
Faerunner

Maybe it's the pineapple-litchi-yuzu combo, but I always get a whiff of papaya or guava when I spray this. It's vaguely unsettling. The result is a little too much like sticking your nose into a bag of sour tropical skittles. I like some florals and some fruits but this doesn't quite suit me and it doesn't last at all on my skin, which is a pity because I really wanted to like it. Twenty minutes after spraying it's already fading, although the lasting resin-floral notes are quite nice after the fruity assault fades. I like the finish but the tropical-fruit-salad top notes just don't do it for me. The bottle design really indicates the scent this time, though. A sweet, very slightly powdery finish and very "pink".

Got this as a gift, won't be replacing it when it's gone. I like the Burberry male fragrances a lot better...

sarage
sarage

If I had to choose one perfume for the rest of my life, this would be it!
It's fresh, soft, feminine - and gets many compliments.

Sweat Pea
Sweat Pea

Brit Sheer is always compared to Bright Crystal (probably because they are both litchi scents in pink bottles), but for me Brit Sheer is much better, more cheerful, fresh and happy fragrance. Bright Crystal has some unpleasant cold and strange flowery note that gives me headache (magnolia perhaps?). Burberry is so lovely, fruity and fresh, I always get compliments wearing this one (never happened with Versace). For me it's much more logical to compare Brit Sheer and Gucci Envy Me, both are lovely and almost identical. But still I would choose Brit Sheer. Lovely scent!

love<3
love<3

i actully got this because every1 was going on about how wonderful the burbery brit line was except all the other bottles were so ugly so i went with this 1 cause its the prettiest and found out that it was wonderful i absoulutly LOVE it so much that i went out and tested the others from the line at david jones and found they were all to strong for me so if you want a nice sent with amazing lasting power thats not to strong try this its great for a shopping spree with your girlfriends of a fun date

ajaeee
ajaeee

as always with lychee perfumes, i smell this fruit the whole way through [i guess because my nose recognizes it ;)]. i smell pineapple and sweet pea too, which i like. it's a very fruity floral perfume, and i can't get enough of it.

it does tend to wear off a little throughout the course of the day, but i can still smell it on my skin even after showering (just have to be really close to my skin to smell it). i love it because it's airy and fresh and perfectly summer. this is my go-to scent, in general.

the bottle is kind of blah - cute, pink, girly, but still boring compared to other bottles out there. still, it's very burberry-esque in that it's plaid, simple, clean and works.

Starlight_Angel
Starlight_Angel

This fragrance is fresh and light and summery, with a sweet dry down that isn't overly saccharine or cloying.

The yuzu is the strongest note on me initially and that slight sourness is a nice contrast with the sweeter pineapple.

I do prefer the dry down though, where the yuzu fades a little and the other notes come out to play, but all in all it's a sweet, pretty scent.

It's the kind of perfume that's refreshing on a hot summer's day. Like having a nice cool iced drink, but for the skin.

It's really not that expensive for a 3.3 oz, especially if you can get it on sale (there's good offers on it everywhere), so it's good value for money.

The sillage is also good for what is essentially a subtle and unimposing perfume, and best of all it has good lasting power.

A great summer investment for your collection.

JaneCandy

I agree with melbritt24, it is quite similar to YSL Baby Doll. It's like a lighter, more casual, less sophisticated Baby Doll

gsp
gsp

Brit Sheer has nothing in common with Brit. My guess is Burberry just wanted to re-use the Brit bottle design which is quite remarkable.

The citrusy opening of Brit Sheer fades quickly into more fruity notes of pineapple and litchi, which I like as I am not too fond of citrusy fragrances. According to the notes list at this page, it may seem that Brit Sheer is a kind of fruit cocktail. Well, it is in a way, but a well done cocktail I must say. However, I miss some floral notes in the list here. I can clearly smell something flowery after a few minutes. Some sources list peony, peach blossom, and sweet pea among the notes.

It smells fresh and joyful on me. It seems very much like the colour of the bottle: transparent pink. When applied on my skin I can smell it up to five hours.

I agree with one the reviewers who say it’s a safe option. Perhaps the biggest problem people can have with Brit Sheer is that it’s “too safe”. But I like it a lot.

melbritt24

It's nice for summer - sweet, fruity, fresh and refreshing. I think its very similar to YSL Baby Doll.

JaneCandy

This has to be one of my favourite fragrances. Its light, young and fresh, and makes you feel like you've just gotten out the shower in a very girly sort of way. I love that the yuzu doesn't end up smelling cheap after you've been wearing it for a while as many other fragrances with grapefruit type notes do.

melbritt24

Fresh and a little sweet in the opening and soapy in the dry down. I like but not love -- still, I want a small bottle for next spring!

aray
aray

I'm in love! :)
Despite the dry-down being a tad too sweet for my taste, overall this is just a fantastic summer scent. Fruit, freshness, zest and romance all wrapped into one. I smell a ton of peach which is not listed in the notes by fragrantica so maybe it's just me or it's definitely missing.

A very happy, fresh and fun scent - not too sexy, but definitely feminine. I know Burberry intended this for very young women but I'm 36 and can totally see myself in this during the hottest part of the summer. Feels like "fresh out of the shower which happens to be beside a peach orchard". Yum!

Sillage fairly impressive for a light scent such as this, lasting power TBD but so far it's been developing very nicely. A keeper.

servana
servana

Eh... I don't really like it. I like it better than Burberry Brit, but still... It's very floral, but there's a note in there that smells like burnt rubber or plastic. I'm quite surprised at the notes that are listed, as this smells like a typical unoriginal floral scent. I think it may be the combination of lychee with pineapple that is creating the burnt rubber/plastic smell. Maybe it's just my skin. Idk.

And I agree with the below poster that this smells like Gucci Envy Me. It really does.

pshycogirl-81
pshycogirl-81

Something in this reminds me of Gucci Envy Me.
It must be the Litcheé, it loses the rose here so it is more fruity and enjoyable, much more easy going.
Luv it really and planning to buy it soon!

meg1969
meg1969

Got this for my birthday last year. It is a clean, fresh, fruity scent. Good sillage but poor holding power. It is pleasant enough, but didn't do anything special for me. Just sort of citrusy, ho hum clean and fresh fragrance. Great for summer and great for the office (not overwhelming) but not terribly sexy.

Gave it away.

Piratka
Piratka

I love wearing it during the day. It's very light and refreshing :).

shanezoe
shanezoe

tried it on and at first was not impressed but i walked around and it got better and better. its very light and fruity but on the fresher side rather than sickly sweet so i can say now that i LOVE it
its obviously perfect for day but i think it works for a casual evening too especially if youre not the type of girl to wear really floral or musky scents

ariana22
ariana22

summer fragrance. very strong litchi & grapefruit? notes that work really well together. bright & light fragrance that makes me happy. lasts for about 3 hours but the roller-ball is cute to carry around for re-application

anraneiro82
anraneiro82

i do like this perfume but it seems to be very watery. I think it smells more clean than fruity. I would be interested to retry this if they made an EDP version, which would be stronger and not so watery. Not much I can say about this one. Very different from original brit, which i like for the winter.

bunny
bunny

A really likable, fresh but feminine scent. Something about it makes it comparable to Chanel Chance.

Stiletto51
Stiletto51

I agree with those saying this is a twin sister of versace bright crystal. Note that am not saying they're alike, they're not. But they can easily fall on the same genre (untrained nose might say they're the same thing, really).

So if you're in some tight budget or trying to diversify / keep your fragrance different from each other, just buy one of em (whichever you think has cuter bottle maybe? lol)

Bright crystal is a bit more flowery - feminim, with better projection (think a cute girly girl in pink sitting in cafe reading a novel with dried peony as bookmark, playing with her hair as she reads undisturbed)

Brit Sheet is more fruity - fresh, with better longevity (think the same cute girl with the same pink outfit in the same cafe, toying with her lychee sundae, giggling on the phone in a such endearing way people cant help but smiling with her)

I have them both and found layering them with one another give me just the right amount of pink around me (am i making any sense?).

Inspire0111
Inspire0111

This is very fresh, so excellent for summer. I like it better than Burberry Summer 2011.

cheriebeary73
cheriebeary73

I tried this one at Ulta today and I like the scent, more of a fresh clean one. I prefer powder/soft musks usually, but for a clean one this is real nice and the stay power is great, I could still smell on my hand many hours later. I would like to get a small bottle of this someday.

kgogadget
kgogadget

I tried it on today and found it to be crisp, light, and fresh. I liked it. Unfortunately, it also gave me a headache, so the chances of my buying this one are slim.

huiyt
huiyt

Tried it on today, thinking it was the same as the Burberry Brit I had tried yesterday and loved, but it's really different and I don't like it at all! Unfortunately I miss the vocabulary to detail what it is about it that I dislike...

Pinni
Pinni

I absolutely adore the simple but pretty pink bottle! I could almost buy this one just for the bottle (if it wasn't so stupid way to money.)

This scent is very sparkly and girly right from the beginning. I love pineapple and lichi as they're sweet but still fresh.

A good way to describe this fragrance is PINK. It really is cheery and "little girl" girly. I like the scent and if I had a little sister or a daughter I'd probably buy it for her. Good one for a young cheery girl!

Unfortunately it's too sour and sparkly to fit my own personality. I prefer fresh but a bit spicier and more tranquil scents on myself.

Vreka93

The real composition of this, on backside of the bottle:

yuzu, pineapple leaves, grapes, mandarin, litchi
pink peony, peach blossom, nashi
white musk, amarys woods

Vreka93

But in this parfum is not resins, but grapes!
In french "raisins" means grapes...bad traslation from french to english, in my opinion :)

Vreka93

Not resins, but raisins. Raisins means in french:grapes

Norgirl
Norgirl

Fresh,fruty lovely in everyway. the litchi and pinapple makes it a fruty coctail and the citrus notes , makes it fresh and easy. it is a everyday fragrance for me .
simply great.
Just found out that it was infact this one i wanted . not the burberry brit.
but the Brit is good also in a differant way:)

pugnose
pugnose

Beautiful scent for the warmer months. I do get a bit of a headache from it which is too back cuz I really like it. Very light and citrusy.

full_of_colours
full_of_colours

Citrus scents usually turn sour and cheap smelling on my skin but not Sheer!!

It is light feminine and beautiful. I also love the powdery resins in the dry down.

A great feminine scent that can be worn anytime. : )

RavenDarkholme
RavenDarkholme

Not bad but nothing special in my opinion. Maybe because the citrusy smell lasts longer than the fruity sweetness and I'm more into floral-fruity than citrus. Anyway it's fresh and clean for a summer dayly wear.

Eos
Eos

Aside from the pineapple/litchi opening this fragrance is essentially a twin sister to Versace Bright Crystal. In both of these perfumes the sparking yuzu is well balanced by the soft, powdery musk notes. As far as I can it comes down to whether you like an opening that is more sweet/floral or tart/juicy since the dry down seems identical on me.

If you prefer pomegranate and peony choose Versace Bright Crystal.

If you prefer pineapple and litchi choose Burberry Brit Sheer.

Miss Parfum Addict
Miss Parfum Addict

Can you belive my grandmother uses it?! She´s so modern!! =)

Brit Sheer isn´t a flanker for Brit, they are very different!! I think Brit Sheer should have recived another name... (Updating: just like susieqrj said!!) Anyway, the scent is beautfull for a summer day!!

Starts with a fresh and sweet pineaplle juice, like an acid gumdrop, then this top note becames ligther (but it´s still there!) and mix with some soapy base.

Lasts about 4 hours on my skin, very soft scent from the beginning until the end.

lafefe
lafefe

Citrus, citrus and pineapple. My first blind buy, unfortunately it didn't meet my taste, it was too sour for me, not fresh, almost headache inducing. Its color should be bright yellow, it's not a pink fragrance for me.

MDWake8
MDWake8

It's Brit EDP's polar opposite. Crisp, zesty and addictive. The white musk really stays and gives you a clean finish. I love this one's spark.

Marki san
Marki san

Very fruity (mostly juicy pineapple) and fresh scent. Sheer smells like a low cal Escada perfume but with more character. This is my favorite Burberry fragrance from the ones I have.

Green Ice
Green Ice

cheerful and make u feel fresh

rehabnursevanessa
rehabnursevanessa

I smelled this on a fellow nurse at work and asked her what she was wearing. I liked it enough to buy some for myself and it just doesn't smell the same on me. I have worn it about three times. Just don't really like it.

SenecaWhite
SenecaWhite

I'm not fond of citrusy scents so I instantly disliked this perfume. The fragrance itself is not bad, it's just that a lot of citrusy perfumes tend to smell like cleaning solution on my skin. :(

lu_pomponet
lu_pomponet

I was searching for a summer perfume and tried this one on a store, and really liked. For me, it smells like "bath". Excellent for summertime.

Jas
Jas

My first Burberry!
At first, I didn't like this scent! I found that it smells like something very familiar but cannot say what it was, and also too strong for me at the first note. But my mother and friends like it on my skin. I was very surprised when my mother gave me a compliment cos she was very strict on fragrance.
Some days after that, I suddenly remembered about summers in high school, my happy days! Great! That's why I felt it was familiar. Sweet, and playful!
Now I love it! ^^

floof
floof

Yuzu notes make my favorite citrus scents and this is one of my favorites. It is extremely long lasting on my skin and clothes/sheets and I do think it smells unique. I cant think of anything else like this and I am not sure if Sheer or Red are my favorite burberry frags, but they are undoubtably very different. I do prefer Yuzu Rouge to this, but it does not have the lasting power of Sheer, or the price tag. This is a well priced, lovely long lasting unique citrus scent by burberry! I also love the package.

corinmelody
corinmelody

i love baby pink and when i was wandering in a drugstore today, i found a 4.5ml miniature of this, and it was so cheap for only HKD$29 (HKD1 =USD7.8) so i bought it without thinking too much:)
i tested it when i got back home and WOW.
it was SO fresh and light, to me it is like freshly washed body(or hair??) and i felt like a baby:) i love the scent:D really want to buy myself a big one:D

ps, it is 5am in the morning now so nothing is vaporizing the fragrance, so it has stayed for quite a long period.(so i think i should test it again later after sunrise to know its longevity)

Eleiria
Eleiria

Reminded me of Gucci Envy Me -and that I really like. As it's sister Burberry Brit, Brit Sheer doesn't offer anything special; it, too, is an ordinary cologne-like scent. Nice, yes, but ordinary. Doesn't make a statement. I'd prefer Envy Me if I wanted a sour fruity floral fragrance.

dina
dina

I tested it yesterday and I find it very very light, actually I can hardly smell anything though trying to sniff deeply....
Can't detect any note ...

minty
minty

At first like a orange flavoured shampoo smell, then turns fresh light but stable floweral scent. Not bad, not special, not differentiated from other soft floweral scents. Not my cup of tea

maltatude
maltatude

Clean and fresh... At first I couldnt even smell this on the card, i thought. big deal.. next... then i tried it on my skin... i realised, its like Versace Bright Crystal minus the depth... i am now onto my second bottle this year... it doesn't ask much of you, and is therefore a staple in my fragrance wardrobe for casual, everyday wear, particularly for work...

timi
timi

After reading all the reviews here, I was very intrigued about Brit Sheer, as the original Burberry for women smells great. All the notes sounded so delicious that I just HAD to smell it for myself.

Wandering aimlessly around the perfume section at the mall, I spritzed some of this on my wrist and waited patiently for the full effect.

Brit Sheer is wonderful upon first smell. It's like a melange of pleasant fruit notes that hit your nose immediately. The thing is, this perfume doesn't seem to settle down at all. Amazing silage, I must say.

However, I prefer perfumes that settle down into a nice, pleasant scent. This one kept going and going. It should be renamed Burberry Fruit Blast.

narcotic
narcotic

There's nothing hateable about Brit Sheer, but therein lies the rub: it's safe, democratic, and impossible to dislike, but I wish Coppermann had added something more solid (like ginger or pepper) to anchor the freshness.

The pineapple is really cleverly blended here (not sickly-sweet like you're expecting), with a kind of sticky litchi opening note that quickly gives way to lashings of soapy white florals and citrus fruit (like a million other scents that smell like this), but my personal favourite is the drydown - a little wisp of musky wood that ends all too soon (in fact, the entire scent kind of melts off your skin, leaving nothing).

I think of this as Gucci Rush 2's slightly less expensive sister: it does everything that's expected of it, but nothing more.

Doodles
Doodles

one of the best fragrances i have ever smelled.. fresh, clean, fruity, alive.. i feel great when i wear it, and always get great compliments. my ex used to love it. great for summertime, but also ok for winter.. simply beautiful. one downside -on me, stays but not long enough.

AnisThaqifah
AnisThaqifah

I love the smell!
nice one by burberry!
it is calm and sweet :)
and better for young women and for summertime.

beastin
beastin

Sweet, clean and soft. Doesn't last long though. I'd buy it again if it were a bit longer lasting.

Oh Sugar
Oh Sugar

Brit Sheer makes me think of a lazy morning somewhere in England, when lying in fresh linen half-asleep, you're snuggling close to the warm body of your lover. You can smell the freshness of the sheets, the sweet smell of powder and warmth, wonderful, comforting warmth. It's all here, captured in a bottle of Burberry Brit Sheer.

RkrChk
RkrChk

M m m m! Pineapple, mandarin, yuzu & litchi! Smells good enough to eat, but even better, it smells soooo amazing...

Sarona
Sarona

I got a lot of compliments wearing this perfume .. so beautiful !

sasadeen
sasadeen

To me, it smells just like litchi juice, sour scent and not so soft at first but it turns to be a lovely soft scent after awhile.

tonni
tonni

A big cup of tropical juice including mango,pineapple and orange.

Richnata
Richnata

I think it depends on your mood and weather, If it is too warm - it is strong and sharp, but when it is colder outside - it is fresh and pleasant. I had it. But I don't feel like I want to have it once again.

guest_pearl of the ocean
guest_pearl of the ocean

Most fruity scents are annoyingly predictable and common.

But Burberry Brit Sheer ultimately differs from that.
Unlike mainstream fruity florals; Brit Sheer is rather alluring, crisp and somewhat crystallised. It reminds me of an exotic fruit orchard glistening after a heavy rain storm.
The woody undertones and musky base cleverly balance with the fruity notes.

mllefantine
mllefantine

I love this scent even more than the Burberry Brit. It's so fresh and flirty! I would wear this all day ever day in the spring and summer and probably far into the fall as well.

guest_Millie Q
guest_Millie Q

I just tried it...It is so fresh and clean.. Love it..Got to have it. soon...

guest_Annie
guest_Annie

my all time favorite summer scent

guest_pc
guest_pc

notes are:

top:
yuzu, pineapple leaves, litchi, mandarin, grapes

heart:
pink peony, peach blossom, nashi

dry down:
white musk, amyris woods

ojosverdes
ojosverdes

I sampled this one and I like it a lot. It was fresh and feminine. I must try it again since I was smelling several others at the same time and did not have a chance to zero in on this one.

Puma
Puma

Brit Sheer is so fresh and gentle but also alluring, feminine.
I believe it is one of the greatest masterpieces in perfumery!
Better for young women and for summertime.

guest_serena
guest_serena

this would have to be one of my favourite perfumes, it is so fresh and sweet, and i think it really exudes a sense of youthfulness,and joy. in my mind it conjures up the image of a gorgeous teenage girl, and her handsome beau, frolicking in Londons Hyde Park on a warm sunny day..i imagine the scent of Burberry Brit Sheer would be the fragrance that lingers in the summer air around the the young lovers in the park..well thats the romance story i get from Brit Sheer

Mochagirl
Mochagirl

The pineapple note is really nice in this one, and I can smell the other types of fruit as well, but there is also something smokey in this. My father said that he can smell smoke (pipe or cigar) in this - perhaps some woodsy note?... Anyway, nice.

misscareyann
misscareyann

I am quickly becoming a fan of Burberry scents.
Brit Sheer is my second Burberry, and it is very light, clean, and fresh.
I recommend layering with the lotion so that the fragrance lasts longer.
A nice clear citrus sparkle on the skin that dries to soft flowers. It's a youthful but not childish fragrance, perfect for office or summertime.

UPDATE:
I've been wearing this in the Las Vegas dry heat and it truly fully flourishes in this weather. Great fragrance for super hot and dry conditions.

Sanny
Sanny

At first I did not like this perfume but after wearing it, I received lots of compliments (this totally surprised me).

rithacha
rithacha

Brit Sheer opened with the truest litchi note I've ever experienced from any fruity pink liquids. It's very fresh, invigorating and juicy. In a way, it reminds me of clean hair in its freshly-shampooed glory.

But the litchi quicky evaporates to give way to a mix of pineapple and citrus. It's more fresh than tropical-sweet, which I like. But the more the initial litchi blast fades away, the more I dislike what's left behind. It's an off-putting mix of characteristics that I appreciate on their own, but not mashed together. Fresh and sugary and powdery and heavy (from the resins, I suppose). To me, the overall impression is stale and coy. I prefer more straightforward fragrances, it appears.

Although I personally dislike it, I have to give Burberry merit though for a perfect fragrance for the young, or the young at heart. 100% fruity and true to the notes, with a perfect pink litchi in the first 10 minutes. I imagine this one to be a just-right touch of sophisitication to an otherwise casual outfit.

kirbygal626
kirbygal626

This perufme reminds me of spring time. With the warm sun shining on my back and pink lemonade in my hand. This is a very light, fruity perfume. Not too original, but hard to dislike. This is an easy scent to pull off that every one should try.

rainydays
rainydays

Pleasant, youthful summertime perfume... I couldn't find anything I particularly disliked about it, but it is a little boring for my taste (TOO sheer). Unoriginal, but likeable.

bdette21486
bdette21486

The top notes smell wonderful. But upon drydown it smelled like Palmolive shampoo on my skin

jigglyclefairypuff
jigglyclefairypuff

A tantalizing melody of sparkling fruit and sheer florals, great to spray on during sultry summer months.

However, the lasting power isn't lasting at all so many will be left to wonder whether its worth buying this or not.

susieqrj

I rewriting my review: I bought it unsniffed. At that time it was only sold at the airport free shop (it never came to regular market in Brazil).
I bought it because it was a Burberry Brit family perfume and I usually love all Brit fragrances. And the pink colour captivated me.
My impression was that it reminded me of Incanto Dream because of the pineapple notes (but Ferragamo is better).
I like it but it also have something that annoys me, some synthetic smell, I can't define what it is.
At first I thought that I would use it a lot. Happened that I can count on my hands the number of times that I used it.
It's ok to use on very hot days, because it's refreshing , but is not a favorite (like Brit original). And it also have nothing in common with original Brit to be a flanker. Could perfectly have a different name.

guest_winko
guest_winko

i just love the fresh scent on it.. but u need to reapply it more often.. it's doesn't long last at all..

moonruby
moonruby

Sparkling, tantalizing fruity fragrance combining pineapple, lychee and raspberry.
Popular for younger women, perfect for summer, but I wish this would last longer, or else I would have actually bought this ages ago.

LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

More florel than fruity and powdery, nice for a spring.

slique_nia
slique_nia

i had this from my boyfriend its relaxing and refreshing...too bad 2 days after i dropped it and did not enjoyed the whole 100ml bottle.=(

DC-8
DC-8

Bought this for my mother, recently. sounds like this perfume is not long lasting enough... I like the smell indeed, but as a person like my mom (mostly into Dior and Paco Rabanne) was not much interesting, I felt... :-( However, yet its cool and great with a wonderful design! :-)

Daria
Daria

i just love this one it's smells so good and the bottle is very pretty!

sofiii
sofiii

I love it and hate it!
Very nice and fresh,and a little bit girly when I just tried it on me. However,I've got a headach I guess because of the pineapple n litchi combination. Well, well...guess it did remind me about Dior AddictII in some way. I've purchesed it without thinking too much. Well, now I've be haunted by the powdery n soapy boring dry down.:-(
anyways, will use it...

This was the first Burberry fragrance that I didn't fall head over heels in love with. Usually I'm lucky with their fragrances because they're often flowery, light or sweet, however Brit Sheer was far too fruity for my liking.

I enjoyed both the EDT and EDP versions of Brit, so I immediately assumed I would like this fragrance. I often find that if I have high expectations before smelling a scent, I am usually left disappointed.

The pineapple note is far too strong and when mixed with the yuzu note, it creates something that is sour and acidic smelling. To some people this fragrance is refreshing and clean, however fruity or citrusy fragrances don't usually appeal to my tastes in perfume. I much prefer soft floral scents.

Even though Brit Sheer isn't my type of fragrance, this perfume doesn't strike me as being anything special. It is far too generic and safe.

The lasting strength is also a disappointment, not lasting any longer than 2 hours.

Edit: I have forced myself to re-test this and I must admit that it smells much nicer on the skin. I'm beginning to sense a delicate, sparkling pink grapefruit scent. On a warm day this is quite refreshing.

Zocha
Zocha

It is nice soft sweet 'n freshy fragrance for spring and summer. Definitely girlish for its innocent floral fruity notes and lack of solid base. Descent staying power though.
It was a pleasant experience to have it on my wrist, like a little cheerful baby angel sitting on it and staring at me :)
It's nice but too common, I wouldn't buy it.

Trvevil
Trvevil

This Brit Sheer is fresh, but not that light, in fact, when I first sprayed it on paper and took home it gave me a headache. It smells quite linear on me, only in the beginning it's more sour, because of orange and yuzu. I think there is right amount of yuzu, not like in Versace Bright Crystal where yuzu is the annoying note there that makes rotten impression. In Brit Sheer yuzu is nice and fits into composition. There's also a lot of pineapple in it.

guest_sassy
guest_sassy

This has got to be my favorite scent ever! :) I love how it's feminine but not too girly, fresh but not too powdery. Subtle but with great staying power, too.

mmizy
mmizy

very nice fragrance. Delicate and feminine perfect for spring/ summer. NO lasting power though....does anyone smell passionfruit in this?

moonoi
moonoi

Brit Sheer is ok one.
Nice, clear , fresh and sweet fruity floral
but I'm already have a lot of them that smell similar.
Nothing special with this one and it's not long lasting on me too.

zilia
zilia

Tested it today. At first i liked it, because of pineapple notes and it's freshness. It was very fresh and light. But in an hour it turned into soapy smell that i didn't like. It's not long lasting on me.

royallprincess
royallprincess

On me this smells exactly like a perfectly ripe nectarine. Unfortunately it only lasts a few hours on the skin. A roll-on version is now available though so I will buy it in that form and expect to touch-up throughout the day. I think this will be sublime in the summer.

ILOVEEEPERFUME
ILOVEEEPERFUME

This fragrance is wonderful!
sheer is a perfect name for it. I love this -Its so light and refreshing. I smell like i just got out the the shower with a hint of lemon and a little grapefruit (even though theres no grapefruit in it?)
:-)
smells great!

circus
circus

I have just bought this this morning and its smells so good i could just bathe in it

Gina
Gina

Sweet, has a soft zing thats makes you feel alive. Suitable for young women but could also be pulled off by a playful and charming older woman. Suits its name. Adorable scent.

Malegria
Malegria

Mmmm...too many perfumes like this one. Reminded me of J Lo Live, but not as sweet.In a while, made me think of Light Blue - lemons are pretty powerful here.The overall impression - not impressed...The gentle sweetness it has won`t turn heads, so it`s a perfume for oneself, or to wear at work, so not to use your favorite ones...

elaida_00
elaida_00

m..the reisin from this perfume made me curious but i want to smell before buying even thou i bought 3 perfumes from this site`s reviews , all of them really goood:)

Allegra
Allegra

Modern, feminine, subtle and pleasant. An intriguing and joyful cocktail of fruit and musk (without being too girlish or heavy or sweet). I somehow feel very uplifted when wearing Brit sheer, and that's why I just love it.

susieqrj

At first, it reminded me of Salvatore Ferragamo´s Incanto Dreams (maybe because of the pineapple note).
It´s fruity, fresh, joyful and feminine. By smelling it, made me think of a hot sunny day. Guess that I´ll use it a lot, now that is almost summer here in Brazil.

imey
imey

i thought it was another pleasure tag, but after some minute, there were difference, more soft and powdery, very "pink" fragrance.

amanda
amanda

its very soft, and pretty and wouldnt say its youngish, but playful, so its for women under 30 i guess, i like it a lot, because its still strong. really pleasant, but for me none of the ingredients listed seemed very detectable

Marianne
Marianne

It's really nice: soft, fresh and light. Not like the other Burberry fragrances (Brit, Weekend, Sheer) at all (I didn't want to smell them anymore after a certain time).

chocolateguy
chocolateguy

Powdery. Very relax. Soft sweet and nice. I love it!

christinetan
christinetan

Wonderful!

Moszatka
Moszatka

It's a nice, clear and fresh parfume for young and for summertime.

Burberry Brit Sheer by Burberry 3.89 out of 5 based on 1207 ratings and 235 user reviews

BURBERRY BRIT SHEER for WOMEN by Burberry EDT .15 OZ MINI
Burberry Brit Sheer Perfume by Burberry, 1 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Women
Burberry Brit Sheer Perfume by Burberry, 1 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Women
BURBERRY BRIT SHEER for WOMEN by Burberry EDT SPRAY 1 OZ
BURBERRY BRIT SHEER for WOMEN by Burberry EDT SPRAY 1 OZ
Burberry Brit Sheer Perfume by Burberry, 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray Tester for Women
BURBERRY BRIT SHEER for WOMEN by Burberry EDT SPRAY 3.3 OZ TESTER
Burberry Brit 'Sheer' Holiday Gift Set
Gift Set 0.5oz
Burberry Brit 'Sheer' Holiday Gift Set One Size
Burberry Brit 'Sheer' Holiday Gift Set One Size

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Burberry Burberry Brit Sheer fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Burberry Burberry Brit Sheer, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Burberry Brit Sheer by Burberry. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Burberry Brit Sheer by Burberry represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.