Designers » B » Woody Spicy « Groups

Burberry Brit Summer for Men Burberry for men

Burberry Brit Summer for Men Burberry for men
dislike

Burberry Brit Summer for Men Burberry for men Pictures

The Burberry summer fragrances for 2012 represent new variants of the original Burberry Brit for Women from 2003 and Burberry Brit for Men from 2004 - Burberry Brit Summer for Women and Burberry Brit Summer for Men. The original compositions are refreshed to capture the scents of British summer.

Brit Summer for Men includes fresh flavors of ginger, lime, mandarin and cardamom, just like the original. Notes of rosewood, patchouli and cedar are in the heart, while the base consists of musk, vetiver and tonka bean.

The fragrances are available as an Eau de Toilette.

Mandarin Orange Grapefruit Bergamot Ginger Green Notes

Patchouli Cedar Wild Rose

Vetiver Musk Tonka Bean Mahogany

Burberry Brit for Men

Burberry Brit Summer for Men Fragrance Reviews

dizzyfun
dizzyfun

Overall I really like this fragrance but it smells almost exactly like Kenzo Homme Boisee which I really like. Now to see which one has better longevity.

Eboniteshade
Eboniteshade

One of the few designer frags that seem extra well-blended, and that evolve beautifully and entertainingly! The dry down is not what I expected from the top notes. Good longevity; moderate to discreet sillage.

Jose Marcos
Jose Marcos

This so called Summer version is so close to the original and yet it does fell different. The baby powder -sih ascpect is much weaker here. On the other hand, ginger and rose are absolutely gorgeous, and yet again it is a masculine rose. At first it seemed to be too sweety with too much tonka but it takes few seconds to dissipate. I can hardly smell any citrus at all. The woods are very soft and vetiver adds a little dryness which overall gives a less powdery finish. I am a great fan of Burberry Brit and will make a lot of use out of this Summer edition. If you didn't like the baby powderness in the original, or thought it was too rosy, try this, it will make your Summer different not only for you but for those around you as well.

djaja.setiadi
djaja.setiadi

I agree. It smells like baby powder. To me it doesn't last long.

laurentdeneuilly
laurentdeneuilly

Hello,

Great EDT around Rose, Tonka and Ginger. To me these three notes are prominent : Ginger and Rose dominate at first, then it's a mix of Rose, Tonka and Woods.

In comparison with the original Burberry Brit, this one is reinforced in fruity notes (ginger and orange). To me it's better than the original for any season.

Most reviewers agree it's long lasting and with a moderate sillage. I would mention that the sillage can be soft to relatively heavy depending on how much you apply. For an EDT, its longevity is really good.

If you are interested in an EDT with a strong note of Rose and yet some masculinity, you should try this one.

Fabio Dondeo
Fabio Dondeo

Nice powdery perfume. For tropical Countries, certainlly Brit 'Summer' is recomended for winter or fall, not summer!

The first time I used it, women asked me the name of the perfume. That was nice, means that sillage is OK. Longevity is very good. Top notes are fresher and very different from Brit traditional, but the base is the same. One hour after application, it is transformed into the older Brit: Nice baby powder, for those who like.

Moth
Moth

got a lot of compliments on this one

kylestlcards
kylestlcards

Finally got some original Brit so I think it is safe to do a review. If I had a choice between this and the original brit. I would choose summer. Brit doesn't last on my skin. The opening is similar with summer actually being stronger. It has a touch of citrus and a little less ginger but still heavy with the powdery smell. I love it but some people don't. I had someone ask if I just put on lotion when I was wearing it once. It is a one of a kind scent and if you like the brit I think you will be more happy with this one.

mmh6352
mmh6352

More watery smell added on previous Brit. Base notes smell like baby powder.

thief of hearts
thief of hearts

Smells like a baby's head after a bath. Soft baby powder.

tchills87
tchills87

Overall I'm impressed with this new scent from burberry. By no means was i a fan of the original Brit but this one is much better on my skin. For a comparison this juice reminds me a little of the creaminess you find in the dry down of the burberry london for men. The scent starts fresh just as you would expect for any other summer type fragrance but after the initial spray the scent gets very warm and inviting. Typically when i smell summer fragrances they are very light and livey and want to make you energetic but this is dfferent. There is a very calming and almost dessert like quality to this. Almost similar to the cream of a key lime pie if that makes any sense. By drawing these together it seems that the summer edition is close to a chanel edition blanche, now i personally havent smelled blanche but from what i have been hearing it is very similar to the burberry summer edition just that blanche is more fruity with lemon instead of the lime in the summer edition. Overall this fragrance is a definite try for the curious buyer, it is only offered in 100ml so I would not recommend buying this but try it on your skin because the dry down and base is what really makes this scent very pleasing. Even a good buy for you young guys going to prom or anyone going to a summer wedding

badgernine
badgernine

Bought it from my local Macys when I was looking for a new summer/spring cologne. I tried out several others but this was the first one I sprayed on a tester card and kept coming back to it.

It does have a citrus smell to it at first, but not overly fruity. As it drys down, it smells slightly woody yet also has a tinge of the lime and ginger from before. It makes me sort of think of walking through a forest right after a rain and the sun is coming out.

I'm going to have to wear this more, but when I think of the best days to wear it, it would be on say an overcast or rainy day during the spring or summer. It's a gentlemens scent in my opinion, one you could easily wear to a business casual office or semi-formal event, but just as well wear it on the weekends.

So far for longevity I think I've gotten about 4-6 hours with it, with the top notes lasting for almost an hour.
Projection is average, and the sprayer on this is wonderful, one shot to the center of the neck about 10 inches away covers my whole neck.

If your looking for a summer scent that isnt an aquatic or have a floral hint to it, I highly suggest you smell this out.

8/10 of so far.

frangellan
frangellan

the breakdown looks awesome. can't wait to give it a try!

Burberry Brit Summer for Men by Burberry 4.26 out of 5 based on 118 ratings and 13 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Burberry Burberry Brit Summer for Men fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Burberry Burberry Brit Summer for Men, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Burberry Brit Summer for Men by Burberry. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Burberry Brit Summer for Men by Burberry represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.