Designers » B » Woody Spicy « Groups

Burberry London Special Edition for Men Burberry for men
dislike

cinnamon
Burberry London Special Edition for Men Burberry for men Pictures

Burberry London Special Edition for Men was presented in a pair with edition for women and these creations by the house of Burberry arrive on the market in October 2008, as limited editions. This ultra modern pair follows this year's fashion tendencies of the house and is accompanied with new materials and colours. New editions enjoy luxury autumn colours which weave a new material with the recognizable motive of the house.

Bottles are traditionally elegant with silky 'coats' which are iridescent in these editions and give them a more festive note. The two new editions look perfect while waiting for autumn in beige and brown nuances. Outside packages also follow design of the bottles and stand in harmony with each other. Modern and typical for London, Burberry London Special Edition for Men was created by Antoine Maisondieu, who shaped it as a woody-spicy fragrance with citrusy, discrete freshness. The top notes feature bergamot, pepper, cinnamon and green apple. The heart encompasses a blend of lavender and rosemary with violet and freesia accords. The base introduces oak, patchouli, musk ad ambrofix. The edition for men is available as 100 ml EDT. The two editions reflect new visions of the house of Burberry.

Bergamot Pepper Cinnamon Green Apple

Lavender Rosemary Violet Freesia

Oak Patchouli Musk Amber

Burberry London for Men Special Edition 2009
Sienna

Burberry London Special Edition for Men Fragrance Reviews

Amsha13
Amsha13

Seems same as Burberry London for Men at first, but it's far better than original one. I've had many compliments from friends on it.
The Special Edition lasts 5-6 hours on my skin. Combination of woody & floral notes makes it a fresh masculine fragrance that you can wear almost any time.

I like this one more than any Burberry product ever!

dromidreza
dromidreza

خیلی خوشبو.ماندگاری در حد صفر

sosgezbir
sosgezbir

where is leather note! i want smeel leather forum burberry london!!! :D

Mushroomfat
Mushroomfat

I didn't like this at all, but it's out of a bias memory.
My thoughts note scent itself would be a nice balance of floral and citrus( from the bergamot) with apple. I don't detect any pepper or woods, but thats just because I find the lavender very dominant. So in saying that, it's an extremely nice smell.
Only problem for is, as a kid, my mother used a lavender and citrus hand soap in our soap pumps, so that's all I smell on a personally level.

But this is very nice work by Burberry.
The original runs rings around it, I'm afraid.

jerichodeg
jerichodeg

My first encounter with Burberry London S.E. was love at first smell. It was one of those days that I just felt the need to have a new bottle (sort of like my chocolates as comfort food).

It's elegantly fresh, but can be suitable for night time. It's subtle but you'll know its there. There won't be a cloud around you to tell people it's there but hints of it will lure them in.

Not really sure about this but I think its similar to Boss Bottled.

REVISION: No way is it similar to Boss Bottled. Both are unique in their own way.

guest_Clarification:
guest_Clarification:

this is NOT the same as the regular London. its is lighter, less boozy and fresher. its similar, but NOT the same

Smells extremely similar to gucci by gucci pour homme! Even next to each other!

Prefer the original London but you cant go wrong with this one either its really nice.

guest_Drizzy
guest_Drizzy

You guys, this is the same as the original Burberry London(cloth bottle). The only difference is the bottle design(rubber). Its not a new or diff fragrance, same as the old London

MR.ClickClick
MR.ClickClick

What a great time for a new Burberry scent to come out while I'm starting to dig Burberry. I made it a priority to test this out as soon as I found out about it. On tester paper I couldn't really smell anything and it seemed sharp and boring. I then sprayed it on my skin and...I said "WHOAH!". Keep that in mind guys, test it out on your skin first, not the the paper, it's a completely different scent on paper.

It smells extremely similar to the original Burberry London just a lot more potent and uplifted. So if you like the original, most likely you will like this too. The top was so fresh with the lemon and aquatics that they use. The amber and whatever woods they use go nicely with the lavender too.

I haven't opened my bottle of it yet but the bottle of it is really appealing with what I think is a leather sleeve over the actual bottle.

Longevity is pretty good. I'm on hour 4 of wearing it and it's sticking pretty well. The sillage is great as well considering my friends mentioned that I smelt good when they weren't very close to me. The stages it goes through while drying down are great and also a plus.

This is a great edition to the Burberry line in my opinion. This is a great scent to be wearing for the Fall/Winter or whenever really. I'm very pleased with my purchase ^^v

Igorbgd
Igorbgd

On me this one have great leasting power , more then 8h.... Great one , same as twin just less sweat ...

DC-8
DC-8

At first, I was sorry for my purchase, but later on, I found it pretty attractive: the apple, black pepper and cinnamon, make together a wonderful spicy-sweet scent.

Longevity seems good, though at first glance, it appears weak.

Ladies showed lots of good reactions, while many men, said it was a bit too intense.

This is a great scent for fall afternoons. Romantic, but not a night fragrance.

alabangcute
alabangcute

This fragrance smells like Gucci by Gucci pour homme! Go ahead ang spray it on one wrist and the other on the other wrist. You won't be able to tell the difference.

Goofy
Goofy

this one's superb, sure try it .It is absolutely refreshing , very masculine .Wear it everyday , even for evenings .

BlackAmberMoon
BlackAmberMoon

Totally agree with the previous reviewer, Malegria. One of my favorite scents for men.

eduardomm
eduardomm

oh! adventure from davidoff remembers a lot this one! i thing davidoff's adventure it's a litlle bit fresh version! but london still a great fragrance!

Malegria
Malegria

I never was a big fan of Burberry fragrances, but this one touched me deeply.It`s citrus is not arrogant, it`s herbal notes are not medicinal, it`s musk and woods are not overly macho.I love the hint of an apple, crisp and fresh, with a touch of cinnamon - and the freesia in this man scent is adorable. Patchouli is very soft, and I feel the oak smell - if you ever crushed an oak leaf between your fingers, you`ll know what I mean.Makes me feel of early sunny autumn!
I like it`s warmness, it is like holding a hand of a dear friend...Trustworthy blue eyes, boyish smile, heart wide open.
I am getting this for my husband and he better like it - it is too manly for me to wear!

Burberry London Special Edition for Men by Burberry 4.29 out of 5 based on 52 ratings and 16 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Burberry Burberry London Special Edition for Men fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Burberry Burberry London Special Edition for Men, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Burberry London Special Edition for Men by Burberry. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Burberry London Special Edition for Men by Burberry represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.