Designers » B » Floral « Groups

Burberry London Special Edition for Women Burberry for women

Burberry London Special Edition for Women Burberry for women
dislike

Burberry London Special Edition for Women Burberry for women Pictures

Burberry London Special Edition for Women was presented in a pair with edition for men and these two creations by the house of Burberry arrive on the market in October 2008, as limited editions. This ultra modern pair follows this year's fashion tendencies of the house and is accompanied with new materials and colours. New editions enjoy luxury autumn colours which weave a new material with the recognizable motive of the house.

Bottles are traditionally elegant with silky 'coats' which are iridescent in these editions and give them a more festive note. The two new editions look perfect while waiting for autumn in beige and brown nuances. Outside packages also follow design of the bottles and stand in harmony with each other. Modern and typical for London, Burberry London Special Edition for Women was created by Dominique Ropion, as a mixture of trend and tradition, modern aromas and quality. The perfume opens with accords of grapefruit, peach nectar and black pepper. The heart forms a bouquet of white tulips, rose and honeysuckle, while the base introduces patchouli, mahogany and musk.

Grapefruit Peach Pepper

Rose Honeysuckle

Patchouli Mahogany Musk

Burberry London Special Edition for Women Fragrance Reviews

This smells of honeysuckle over a woody base. I love honeysuckle but this is more an "idea" of honeysuckle than the real scent. I'm not hating, I know it's a difficult scent to recreate, but I want more.. lushness. Perhaps if the musk was less of a "clean musk". All in all, a pleasant scent. Simple, elegant and modern. Good for the office or semi-casual wear.

demetriayong
demetriayong

I am not impressed with this scent at all.. the first whiff was very overwhelming.. I'd actually prefer the original Burberry London.. Its a beautiful bottle but as a 20 year old girl, I cannot picture myself walking around smelling like baby's powder, pepper and some kind of scent I can't even describe, worst, I bought this in 100ml online

The opening is a strong blast of sun-ripened peach, but the peach fades away quickly. The perfume becomes a glorious honeysuckle floral. I rarely wear florals because I usually need the depth of spice, resins, or musk, but I can definitely appreciate the richness of the flowers in this fragrance.

I don't get any mahogany. At first I was very disappointed and wanted to return it. But each time the fragrance drifted up to my nose, I kept thinking it was very familiar. I suddenly remembered Fleur D'Interdit by Givenchy, my signature scent from my teenage years. I had to stop wearing it because it had been discontinued. The bottle I recently bought on eBay smelled rancid to me, so I thought all hope was lost. Now that I smell a resemblance to one of my most beloved perfumes of all-time, I'm going to have to keep it. This is not as complex and doesn't have all the summer fruit (just peach), but it's close enough.

dina
dina

Tested it yesterday and must say it's totally different from the original London, actually waaaaay better.
This one is woody, soft, deep, lovely fragrance for cold weather while the original is sharp floral mainly with jasmine notes.

zvoncica
zvoncica

Velvet rose. Impure powder.
Voluptuous strength. Intoxicating.
Velvet dawn. Impure thoughts.
Miracle of youth. Intimidating.
Honeysuckle in a wooden jar.
Bare feet in cold river water.
Morning after prom.
Once. Special.
London.

Trvevil
Trvevil

At first I didn't really like it- the top notes were not very interesting- pepper and fruits. I think there were written pink pepper on the bottle. I'll say it took a time to understand what the edition that was, and I left without knowing it was just Burberry Brit with different coat :D It's pretty.
So later, after few hours- we get rose honeysuckle with woody touch of mahogany - the mahogany is prominent, I could tell it was it.
I will not say it's very sexy or just sexy- it's clean,casual, warm, but nice for warm days.

Celsius
Celsius

Yup, just got this fragrance, and it's almost sold out at my local store! This scent invokes an autumn evening, as well as an urban night. It's very special indeed.

ZeeK
ZeeK

Lovely aroma yet very special indeed! Rose is used with splendor that I can sense most nicely all over the fragrance character. A deep sniff with close eyes & what comes in mind is a "Sophisticated Bride". Fragrance starts off well with the waves of peach in citrus and peppery influence but in few moments rose takes its place and remains there with slight woody (mahogany) & musky dry-down.

Much better and sensual than its predecessor and packaging is quite impressive and desirable as well.

Zoya
Zoya

I think that this is my all time favorite. Im so in love with this one! It has the perfect smell. Such a feminish, clean, sexy, sophisticated and modern scent. IMO much better the the original London, which is very good by itself. The bottle is amzing, and i know that when ill have this one, Ill be the proudest owner and it will stand in front of all mt perfumes. A true masterpiece.

paradisekiss
paradisekiss

beautiful fragrance.
different from the original London.
definitely loving this one.. and the bottle.. oh the bottle.. so lovely♥

Burberry London Special Edition for Women by Burberry 3.95 out of 5 based on 42 ratings and 10 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Burberry Burberry London Special Edition for Women fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Burberry Burberry London Special Edition for Women, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Burberry London Special Edition for Women by Burberry. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Burberry London Special Edition for Women by Burberry represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.