Designers » B » Floral « Groups

Burberry Sport Ice Burberry for women

Burberry Sport Ice Burberry for women

Burberry Sport Ice Burberry for women Videos
Burberry Sport Ice Burberry for women Pictures Burberry Sport Ice Burberry for women Pictures

Burberry Sport Ice by Burberry is a Floral fragrance for women. Burberry Sport Ice was launched in 2011. Top notes are ginger, mandarin orange and water notes; middle notes are petitgrain, honeysuckle and magnolia; base notes are virginia cedar, sand and musk.

Ginger Mandarin Orange Water Notes

Petitgrain Honeysuckle Magnolia

Virginia Cedar Sand Musk

Burberry Sport for Women
Kenneth Cole New York Women White
Fashion + Sports Ice

Burberry Sport Ice Fragrance Reviews

You cannot deny the smell of Burberry (nothing to do with actually liking/disliking it).

While I do think all Burberry scents smell somewhat alike, I have strong favorites (Beat) and strong dislikes (Brit) within the brand. I think it absolutely is a good sign, that a brand has a face.

As for Sport Ice, it smells like a dream of sea, sand, summer and an expensive leather bag. Kind of dreams one has during the the Fall, waiting for the paycheck and vacation or reminiscing vacation long gone.

Colder scent suited for spring, summer or even for colder weather. Refreshing splash of ginger soda and salt water and ... yes, a floral detergent.

It's ok.

I live by the sea & so enjoy the salty sea air & marine freshness on a cool, bright morning walk. I live in the countryside & love the way the ozone clings to my washing when I line dry it. What I don't like is when these beautiful, natural, cool, fresh scents are ruined by some cheap & overpowering fake citrus musk.

Ice is the person in front of you who cleaned their shirt in budget lemon washing powder - the one that assaults your nose with its industrial strength fuzzy-musk & citrus scent.

Of course, there are many people who love this pseudo-fresh musk scent (Lord knows I slip-stream enough washing powder folks as they mosey on down the street). But, for me Ice doesn't cut it. Mix the soft citrus bakery scents of some CKin2U types, mix with some ozionic 90's classics & then dump in a washing tub full of bright, white, fuzzy clean musk. You get the picture: nice, clean-without-the-green, soft citrus musk.

Plain, crisp, white shirt....just not my style. 'Nuff said.

I was never a Burberry perfume fan. They somehow never worked for me, so I didn't even bother to try Burberry Sport. But since I was given Burberry Sport Ice, I just had to try it and it was such a nice surprise.

I got a sharp, cleanser-like, floral with a strong, lovely, water note which later warms into a nice sandy note. A great summer fragrance, nothing too sexy or sweaty, but clean, cool, and really fun.

I tryed it on me and i can say, it's quite refreshing for summer. As a brit lover, i could buy it for this summer. The only thing i didn't like was the time that i could smell it on me..For a few hours, 2-3!

Sharp floral detergent. A must try for fresh laundry kinda cologne fans.Not at all bad but pretty average.

Burberry Sport Ice is thankfully more palatable than Burberry Sport which was a synthetic disaster to my nose.

The composition is mostly citrus with an icy twist, and combines delicate musky and sandy undertones to give it that little hint of originality. Yes, it does appear to be a cold, frosty scent, and although refreshing, I think it could also suit moderately cold weather, especially a rainy day.

It's not a sillage monster, but it projects rather well for a subtle citrus-based fragrance. Many are mentioning the ginger note, and while it's present, it's not particularly prominent. Burberry Sport Ice falls either into the category of being a clean citrus fragrance or an aquatic. Floral isn't the right word to describe this perfume.

I'll agree that it reminds me of a chilled glass of soda water, especially since I feel that this fragrance radiates a somewhat sparkling quality. It's feminine and inoffensive, which are two things that have drawn me into liking this fragrance. However I must add that I'm disappointed in Burberry for producing way too many forgettable flankers and not coming up with new fragrances like the classics, which were the reason why I came to love Burberry in the first place.

For a Summer scent, Burberry Sport Ice is right up there as being a pleasant and wearable fragrance. I find this fragrance a little similar in both style and scent to Burberry Brit Sheer, so lovers of that perfume will most likely enjoy this.

So similar to the original Burberry Sport, but more citrusy and, ergo, more sporty.

Can't really notice the ginger in it. Mainly aqua and floral note stands out, and the powdery musk with sand follow after 3-hour development.

Not really my cup of tea but i have to say it's a nice scent itself.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Burberry Burberry Sport Ice fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Burberry Burberry Sport Ice, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Burberry Sport Ice by Burberry. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Burberry Sport Ice by Burberry represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.