Designers » B » Floral « Groups

Burberry Sport Ice Burberry for women

Burberry Sport Ice Burberry for women
dislike

Burberry Sport Ice Burberry for women Videos
Burberry Sport Ice Burberry for women Pictures Burberry Sport Ice Burberry for women Pictures

Burberry Sport Ice by Burberry is a Floral fragrance for women. Burberry Sport Ice was launched in 2011. Top notes are ginger, mandarin orange and water notes; middle notes are petitgrain, honeysuckle and magnolia; base notes are virginia cedar, sand and musk.

Ginger Mandarin Orange Water Notes

Petitgrain Honeysuckle Magnolia

Virginia Cedar Sand Musk

Burberry Sport for Women

Burberry Sport Ice Fragrance Reviews

sky76sky
sky76sky

I live by the sea & so enjoy the salty sea air & marine freshness on a cool, bright morning walk. I live in the countryside & love the way the ozone clings to my washing when I line dry it. What I don't like is when these beautiful, natural, cool, fresh scents are ruined by some cheap & overpowering fake citrus musk.

Ice is the person in front of you who cleaned their shirt in budget lemon washing powder - the one that assaults your nose with its industrial strength fuzzy-musk & citrus scent.

Of course, there are many people who love this pseudo-fresh musk scent (Lord knows I slip-stream enough washing powder folks as they mosey on down the street). But, for me Ice doesn't cut it. Mix the soft citrus bakery scents of some CKin2U types, mix with some ozionic 90's classics & then dump in a washing tub full of bright, white, fuzzy clean musk. You get the picture: nice, clean-without-the-green, soft citrus musk.

Plain, crisp, white shirt....just not my style. 'Nuff said.

liat
liat

I was never a Burberry perfume fan. They somehow never worked for me, so I didn't even bother to try Burberry Sport. But since I was given Burberry Sport Ice, I just had to try it and it was such a nice surprise.

I got a sharp, cleanser-like, floral with a strong, lovely, water note which later warms into a nice sandy note. A great summer fragrance, nothing too sexy or sweaty, but clean, cool, and really fun.

elenian
elenian

I tryed it on me and i can say, it's quite refreshing for summer. As a brit lover, i could buy it for this summer. The only thing i didn't like was the time that i could smell it on me..For a few hours, 2-3!

lialuvhatetragedy
lialuvhatetragedy

Sharp floral detergent. A must try for fresh laundry kinda cologne fans.Not at all bad but pretty average.

Burberry Sport Ice is thankfully more palatable than Burberry Sport which was a synthetic disaster to my nose.

The composition is mostly citrus with an icy twist, and combines delicate musky and sandy undertones to give it that little hint of originality. Yes, it does appear to be a cold, frosty scent, and although refreshing, I think it could also suit moderately cold weather, especially a rainy day.

It's not a sillage monster, but it projects rather well for a subtle citrus-based fragrance. Many are mentioning the ginger note, and while it's present, it's not particularly prominent. Burberry Sport Ice falls either into the category of being a clean citrus fragrance or an aquatic. Floral isn't the right word to describe this perfume.

I'll agree that it reminds me of a chilled glass of soda water, especially since I feel that this fragrance radiates a somewhat sparkling quality. It's feminine and inoffensive, which are two things that have drawn me into liking this fragrance. However I must add that I'm disappointed in Burberry for producing way too many forgettable flankers and not coming up with new fragrances like the classics, which were the reason why I came to love Burberry in the first place.

For a Summer scent, Burberry Sport Ice is right up there as being a pleasant and wearable fragrance. I find this fragrance a little similar in both style and scent to Burberry Brit Sheer, so lovers of that perfume will most likely enjoy this.

antonpan
antonpan

So similar to the original Burberry Sport, but more citrusy and, ergo, more sporty.

claudiali
claudiali

Can't really notice the ginger in it. Mainly aqua and floral note stands out, and the powdery musk with sand follow after 3-hour development.

Not really my cup of tea but i have to say it's a nice scent itself.

RRCOOLMAMA2
RRCOOLMAMA2

oh no, here we go....now we have a SPORT ICE to deal with. What's next Burberry Zen Mist? ALright I'm sorry for the immature paragraphs...but please...can't houses come-up with a true name instead of name 1 name 2 name 3 then intense then extreme, then summer, then winter, then sport, then sport ICE you see where I'm going...

I got a sample of this from the burberry boutique weird because I didn't see them selling the fragrance??? HMMMm??? Anyways this smells like...a summer garden party the best too. You get fruit salade, a drink punch of orange tea lemonade and the young flowers blooming from the porch. SPORT ICE, right? Where is the coolness people?Don't get me wrong from my bashing it's ridiculous name. This is nice. I see there's no tea in the note but I swear I get plenty of tea in this.

Burberry Sport Ice by Burberry 3.76 out of 5 based on 34 ratings and 8 user reviews

Burberry Sport Ice Cologne by Burberry, 1.7 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Men
Burberry Sport Ice Cologne by Burberry - 2.5 oz Eau De Toilette Spray
Burberry Sport Ice Cologne by Burberry - 2.5 oz Eau De Toilette Spray
Burberry Burberry Sport Ice for Women Eau De Toilette Spray 75ml 2.5oz
Burberry Burberry Sport Ice for Women Eau De Toilette Spray 75ml 2.5oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Burberry Burberry Sport Ice fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Burberry Burberry Sport Ice, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Burberry Sport Ice by Burberry. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Burberry Sport Ice by Burberry represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.