Designers » B » Aromatic Aquatic « Groups

Burberry Sport Ice for Men Burberry for men

Burberry Sport Ice for Men Burberry for men
dislike

Burberry Sport Ice for Men Burberry for men Videos
Burberry Sport Ice for Men Burberry for men Pictures Burberry Sport Ice for Men Burberry for men Pictures Burberry Sport Ice for Men Burberry for men Pictures

Burberry Sport Ice for Men by Burberry is a aromatic aquatic fragrance for men. Burberry Sport Ice for Men is a new fragrance and it will be introduced in 2011. Top notes are citruses, ginger and water notes; middle notes are sea water and juniper berries; base notes are musk, cedar and amber.

Citruses Ginger Water Notes

Sea water Juniper Berries

Musk Virginia Cedar Amber

Burberry Sport Ice for Men Fragrance Reviews

Bander123
Bander123

عطر رائع يشبه عطر الور سبوت. وسرعة رخيص.

hsuru4u
hsuru4u

i like this...its got that just off the beach smell..along with folded laundry...i tad of nautica voyage/ nautica oceans...very clean and a bit sweet...

tots_eminem
tots_eminem

After Avon stop producing R.P.M, this come out in the market. Guess what? it's totally the same..
R.P.M from Avon was sold like hotcakes..
And this Ice Sport? compare to another fragrance in the brand, it is not a highlight. It's good, Longetivity about 5-6h which is not bad.
Fresh and easy to wear. Office and day out scent.

Sport Ice isn't exactly an ambitious name for a fragrance, and certainly sounds like something from Adidas (that you'd find for $5 per 100 ml at a discounter). However, after looking at the notes, I decided to give this one a chance. I did a dab sampling so I'll have to give it a regular wearing, which I'd like to do on a hot day this coming week. At first the ginger is strong, along with an orange-tinted citrus. The ginger is quite sharp, and reminds me of Chimes Ginger Chews. Underneath the ginger/citrus, so to speak, is a creamy element that is a bit animalic (were they trying for an ambergris type of thing here?) and has a kind of cool aspect to it (is that the juniper, mostly?). I don't seem to be picking up much calone, thankfully. And there is a mild wood note as well. This could be L'Anarchiste Summer at the Seashore (from what I remember of L'Anarchiste).

What I find interesting is how people who like fragrances such as Encre Noire seem to be the same ones who won't give fragrances like this a chance. Both are simple and straightforward, and one might say crude as well. One is vetiver and wood (iso e super) oriented, whereas the other is about strong ginger and what I'd call "dirty" (or should it be called realistic?) sea water. I consider both scents rather than "perfumes," but that doesn't mean they are "bad," just not the kinds of fragrances I'd wear when I want something complex and balanced. I assume this is marketed to a younger crowd, though it's not a typical "chemical mess" aquatic, but rather has notes that contrast a bit and should work well for a hot, humid day. I look forward to finding out if this is the case!

UPDATE: Over time the opening loosens up and weakens, while the wood element gets a bit stronger.

UPDATE #2: After a regular wearing, I like how the ginger/orange/marine accord blends into the mild woods and lasts well. It's a bit simple for me, and lacks depth, but I don't think anyone should expect more from this kind of fragrance. If you do, then I think you may be a bit unrealistic about the market at this point in time.

Boxcuttahz
Boxcuttahz

Smells soooooo good!! Very fresh and citrusy reminds me of something but i cant quite put my finger on it. However this is sooo good when i first sprayed it on i wasnt expecting much but i was very surprised indeed. I love it! Compliments galore! Only downside lacks longevity on me it only lasted 5 hours then i could hardly smell it. Definitely a summer scent tho and just to let you guys know i got the 75ml for only 28 aussie dollars! Now you cant beat that hahaha try it i promise you wont regret

HAJ
HAJ

i have it very verry nice gragrance soo citrusyyy!!!
I LOVE IT

Grottola
Grottola

LAME. Another boring grapefruit/ginger fragrance with some calone added. Lasts about an hour on my skin. Or maybe, it was me that lasted an hour before I dozed off....

Chusbuster
Chusbuster

This is a more more improved Burberry Sport. Has more of a just showered smell to it... Kind of like a zestfully cleaner smell.

bersan
bersan

it s nice perfume very similar and sport

urobian
urobian

The original is very linear, simple, short in sillage & longevity, nice in composition but short in innovation. In this version we can expect the "nice" side with a stronger angle in the olfative experience. The ice is in relation with some rough and bitter frozen notes, this tonality make the smell more intense, permanent and vivid.

This is a new vibe, a new face and a better deja vu version of what should be in the original version.

I agree with everyone here. It's much sharper and more zesty cool metallicky than the original. It's not like ginger ale anymore. Instead we now have a nice chilled stainless steel glass of lemonade. I think the scent is still pretty linear but it's a more successful one; comparing to the original.

Brettyboy
Brettyboy

This, alongside Guerlain homme l'eau,are two flanker fragrances that i have recently purchased which,in my humble opinion, are far superior to the originals.
To me the original was an uninspired mess that had little direction or merit. This,however, is full of zest and purpose. The grapefruit and lemon are zingy and summery and then the ginger lingers below the top notes to balance things out. As (top reviewer)Antonpan remarks, Burberry sport ice is extremely similar to Dior Homme sport. in fact, if they were songs there would be a court case regarding plagerism. The difference being a much woodier drydown in the Burberry.

carera
carera

i smell it when i was in perfume shop . what i smell is lemon & lemon & lemon.
also i see it weak its gone very quick very close to moschino friend but firend is more power .

antonpan
antonpan

For me this is an improved Burberry Sport. The citrusy & gingery atmosphere is still here, but the citruses have become zesty and more intense. That's why the fragrance now doesn't seem to be so watery, but at the same time it is even more similar to Dior Homme Sport than the original version.

Minnija
Minnija

it is very similar to the Chanel allure sport! it is perfect!

guest_Martin
guest_Martin

Looking to the notes, it will be very similar to the original one. Anyway, i'm looking forward to it.

Burberry Sport Ice for Men by Burberry 3.80 out of 5 based on 75 ratings and 16 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Burberry Burberry Sport Ice for Men fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Burberry Burberry Sport Ice for Men, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Burberry Sport Ice for Men by Burberry. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Burberry Sport Ice for Men by Burberry represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.