Designers » B » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Burberry Sport for Men Burberry for men

Burberry Sport for Men Burberry for men
dislike

marine
Burberry Sport for Men Burberry for men Pictures Burberry Sport for Men Burberry for men Pictures

Burberry is expending their Burberry Sport line with a fragrant portfolio presented with attractive photos. Inter parfums and Burberry are launching Burberry Sport for Women and Burberry Sport for Men in February 2010. The perfumes accompany the existing sports range of this brand line which includes clothes, glasses, bags, accessories and watches so far.

Sports theme is supported by rubber materials used for package, graphic logo, energetic advertising campaign, as well as juicy compositions. A red rubber glove accompanies each perfume flacon and can be found in outer carton.

As for composition, designers' wish was to create fragrances in which you can feel movement, dynamics, energy, and feeling of liveliness.

Burberry Sport for Men was created by Sonia Constant, Nathalie Gracia-Cetto and Antoine Maisondieu of such top notes as ginger, grapefruit and wheat. A heart includes sea accords, red ginger and juniper berries, while a base finishes with dry amber, cedar and musk.

Assortment includes 30, 50 and 75ml EDT, along with shower gel and body lotion for women, as well as aftershave lotion, aftershave balm, shower gel and deodorant for men.

Advertising photos for Burberry Sport campaign feature Lily Donaldson and actor Douglas Booth, who are wearing clothes from Burberry Sport line. Photographer is David Sims. Photos were taken on one of London's roofs.

Wheat Ginger Grapefruit Grass

Sea water Juniper Berries

Musk Virginia Cedar Amber

Dior Homme Sport

Burberry Sport for Men Fragrance Reviews

sameh
sameh

Burberry Sport for Men for me is an average freg , it's not bad but it's not WOW either .
Scent : 5/10.
Longevity : 3 hours.
Sillage : 2 hours.
Bottle design : 3/10.

jdawg
jdawg

Perfect for all season on all occasions. Very sweet scent!

Syzygy73
Syzygy73

Generic but not bad if that's your thing. There's a bit of spice from the ginger and the aquatic note is clear and fresh. It's a young man's scent, inoffensive and nice, but lacking depth, much like the young men to which it's aimed.

dosojosnegros
dosojosnegros

I like this more than Dior sport even though they are similar. with Dior it was relentless fresh ginger. with the Burberry, I get a faint hit of lemon and some nice cedar nuances which help balance out the onslaught of the ginger. this is nice as I am wearing it in these subzero temps we've been having. also, I picked up 1oz in walmart on clearance for $15!

cdresz
cdresz

I wore this during a Caribbean cruise. It absolutely complimented the summery ocean breeze. Unusual bottle, great sprayer. Despite "sport" in the name, it seemed very at home dining and going to the show onboard ship. The grapefruit note is particularly well done.

hi man
hi man

(Y)
it's very nice

CapoKipfilet
CapoKipfilet

The scent is really good I think. It is the perfect scent for young atlethic people. I wore this scent when I was done at the gym, it gave me a clean and fresh feeling. SCENT 9/10

I Love the scent, but I will not buy this fregrance again. This is because the sillage and the longetivity are really not that good, especially the longetivity is bad.
Longetivity: about 4 hours, 5 at most..
Sillage: at the beginning the sillage is quite good, but after one or two hours the smell is down to skin-level.

Longetivity: 5/10
Sillage: 3/10

Seanery
Seanery

The scents that really jump out at me are the Lemon, Ginger, and the Virginia Cedar. As a sport scent, it is kind of expected to have that pine scent, but I like the Burberry sport because the Lemon/Ginger combo lightens up initial experience followed by the Virginia Cedar is a pleasant transition. It is also these elements that set Burberry Sport apart from other 'Sport' fragrances.

I will add that I am also biased because I am partial to Burberry Perfumes due to their woody aromas as well as a sentimental bond since Burbery Men was my first favorite perfume.

gsevrain
gsevrain

Seguramente cuando lo pruebes o sientas el olor te va a gustar, es un rico perfume, un aroma que me recuerda a Code Sport de Armani, pero menos durable y con menos percepcion a la distancia que este. Durabilidad entre 2 hs y 3 hs. Para tenerlo como una segunda opcion. Calificacion General: 7/10

MassiveHorse5
MassiveHorse5

I liked this for working out at the gym. I really liked the scent, but has no sillage without sweating and doesn't last long either. Smells nice though!

It s nice perfume, it has unique smell. The fragrance smells ginger which nice.

SixTSix
SixTSix

You are not going to blow someones nostrils up with this but Its a clean scent and well blended.
Burberry's frags are always unique and worth buying

karlovonamesti
karlovonamesti

Ugly bottle, angry fragrance. Opens with cheek-puckering grapefruit and pickled ginger, then transitions to just ginger for the better part of an hour, after which it slides into bittersweet juniper berry and cedar, before fading out on a pale, woody musk. Hard to wear without thinking of having sushi for lunch. I give Burberry credit for avoiding the usual ozonic-aquatic trappings that come with a "sport" fragrance brief, and opting instead for a spicy-woody approach. If the ginger were better balanced, and the drydown a bit fuller (read: not so cheap), Burberry Sport for Men would be a winner. As it is, it's okay, but forgettable.

Jun0711
Jun0711

This cologne is weak one from Burberry Fragrance Line

khalid_shehab
khalid_shehab

Regardless of projection and sillage the perfume is very pleasant and attractive.

Marcel
Marcel

Very fresh! Fruity, aquatic and spicy. Very light and mild though. This would be a winner if it had better longevity and sillage. As it is, it's a nice summer/day fragrance, to sprinkle heavily to feel fresh.

Bcshak
Bcshak

This is nice frag. I use this for, as it's named, sporty activities. When I go to the beach, pool, before my workout, and playing tennis or golf. It lasts long enough for those activities, but not much longer. Definitely a step up from the polo sport I used to wear.

tobbe.sjodin
tobbe.sjodin

Totally dissapointed about this fragrance! It feels so "cheap" and "flanker earn money type"
Why did they even released this? Ok longevity maby 2 hours maximum on me..the smell to is actually nothing "groundbreaking"...
I have this when I'm out running and stuffs....It's to cheap to sell on the net I getting nothing for it anyway..
The girl in the store told me that this was sooooo good! I thinked that too the first sniff...but after a while I was so dissapointed!
DONT blindbuy this! Warning! You will be dissapointed about longevity and stuff!

Peace! :) Hope I didn't crushed anyones heart now...

Scrash Luisao
Scrash Luisao

Good fragrance, the starting is wonderful, but is not too strong, I have it and I like it.

For me: 8/10

partan.iran
partan.iran

بسیار مخصوص فصل های گرمتر
قدری تند و زنجبیلی
قدری ترشو لیمویی
ضمن اینکه اسپورتی و مفرح هست قدری هم میشه به عنوان یک عطر شیک ازش استفاده کرد البته یه کوچولو!
کلا باحاله! شاداب کنندس
ولی دوامش رو نمیشه خیلی قوی دونست

Indronil
Indronil

It is good but does not last long enough.So not a value for money product

cutcrew
cutcrew

This is a masterpiece of a cologne.. I think DaVinci would enternalize this fragrant within his many masterpieces if he could. It's vibrant scent really lights up the room. You cant't go wrong with this one. Two standing ovation for this one..

Grottola
Grottola

Citrus, juniper, and... oh, yeah...

GINGER. GINGER GINGER GINGER GINGER.

This is the most realistic ginger fragrance I've ever smelled. It's like fresh ginger leaves on your skin. I don't get anything "sporty" out of it, but I do get an awful lot of ginger. Unfortunately, it lasts about an hour at the most.

Go for Dior Homme Sport instead - it lasts longer and balances out the ginger with a soapy-lemon note.

rajankkit
rajankkit

This is one of those scents which have earned maximum compliments for me. I agree that it is quite synthetic and there are better scents available as far as the price factor is concerned but this fragrance has something special about it.

Longevity is poor. I can not smell it on my skin after 2 hours but projection is just unparalleled. On my skin it projects more than well known sillage monsters like 1 Million.

My ratings will be-

Scent- 8
Longevity- 3.5
Projection- 9
Value for Money- 4
Overall- 7.5

kiviivi
kiviivi

Edit:
Ginger ? where it is? its poor synthetic lemon like from axa twist, - i fellt at first try

Second try 2 weeks leater. Omg im feeling 100% ginger /sushi ginger. I had some fresh ginger in my fridge crushed it feelt burberry sport but without far/oriental sandal,wood note

after next 15mins i can smell ginger/lemon, ginger without it peper-nes i thing that i smell is evolving in to lemon

at first seconds its smells decent to evolve 2 minutes later to typical cheap fragrance smell

juan carlos.henriquez
juan carlos.henriquez

me encanta, muy fresco y limpio, dan ganas de q tuviera mas poder, pero el olor es muy muy bueno, me pasa lo mismo q conb euforia el olor es muy bueno pero la duracion y proyección son bastante regulares.

micah.mcgahee
micah.mcgahee

This scent is very modern and gentle. It's a nice blend of Ginger and woodsy notes and I'm always complimented when wearing this! :)
Thanks, God bless!

Update Review:

After not getting a nose on this cologne for a little while, I decided to go back to it and see what it is like again.

The top starts out really fresh, full of ginger and grapefruit ... For the first ten minutes. Then it fades off into a very Old Spice or Axe like smell, something that smells much more like a deodorant or a body wash than a cologne.

That's not exactly a bad thing, but when people are spending $60 and more on a bottle, it's ridiculous.

It smells pleasant... But you could get many better colognes for the price of this.

RodneyLampião
RodneyLampião

It's just a perfume, nothing especial...

silvrsrfr
silvrsrfr

As described on tester bottle: "A woody citrus fragrance"
Top notes: grapefruit, fozen ginger, wheatgrass accord
Heart notes: sea breeze accord, red ginger, juniper berries
Dry notes: cedarwood, dry amber, musk

Florida summertime test:
On initial spray, I got a sense of freshness, with some citrus, grapefruit like scent, pleasing cardamom (much as if I crushed a seed or two in my teeth), along with some grassy-like notes. Ginger was more like ginger ale to me (Canada Dry, not Schwepps), rather than fresh ginger or ginger root.

A little later, I thought I got a whiff of salt spray, with perhaps a hint of the juniper berries, at least, something a little sweet; I seem to have lost the ginger, though.

BSM faded quickly on my skin, like it just ran out of steam, to the point I could scarcely detect any distinct base notes- just a clean, vague something-ness. Over all, it was pleasant, but nothing distinctive stood out, no "wow" factor here. This fragrance can take its place among all the other generic citrus "sport" bottles, eventually to be cleared off the shelves to make way for the new contenders.

Severino Laguzza
Severino Laguzza

This perfume is nothing like the Dior Homme Sport, just for being aromatic and citrus. It's a sin to compare them. The Dior Homme Sport is absolutely better and far more elaborate. I'm sorry, but the Burberry Sport for Men is a bit like the Puma Aqua Man.

asmhfdbds
asmhfdbds

Dior homme sport has a lot of ginger and burberry sport has a lot of ginger but i wouldn't agree that they are similar just because they have same note.
When DHS is very naturel citrusy smell,burberry sport is cold with berries in synthetic way.
It's cooling and aromatic,suitable for casual use for spring and summer.

EDIT:
After smelling DHS on other in a cool weather,ginger was very similar,that cold cooling little soapy effect.

tonnyvecchi
tonnyvecchi

This is a delicious addictive citrusy woody fragrance, but unfortunatelly the poor longevity and projection made me give up of it. It lasts about 2 hours and after that it becomes so weak, and no one can scent it after 45 min. If it were stronger like allure sport or polo blue it would be perfect.

SoapyScentGuy
SoapyScentGuy

I like soapy scents which is what I thought this was going to be. It starts off with a really nice citrus scent but winds down to an unpleasant woodsy scent. I wish it would just keep the citrus part. The scent does last long on my skin contrary to many reviews.

adrianocgo
adrianocgo

Just a good scent, nothing exceptionnel. I hate juniper berries (or casuar fruit), sounds bad for my nose, but the drydown is confortable, clean and watery-classic. Boring

Vierhuizen

Burberry Sport. A different sports cologne.

Most sports colognes have the same "acquatic" and "fresh out of the shower" smell. Which is very nice; but it does get boring after a while. (Ex. Polo Blue, Aqcua Di Gio and Dolce & Gabanna: Light Blue.)

Burberry Sport smells different than your average sports cologne. Burberry Sport smells like you just poured yourself a glass of Canada Dry or Ginger Ale. It gives you that "sparkling" feeling.

You also get hints of grapefruit, and some VERY slight woods. It's a VERY pleasant smell.

Bottle design is nice too- its a classy bottle, but it is covered in rubber, so you can throw it in your gym bag without worrying about damage.

So, when would the best time to wear this be? Spring, summer, and early fall. Right after the game, right after you hit the gym, or right after you get out of the shower.

Now, I've made Burberry Sport seem pretty magnificent.. But there's a few downsides.

1. Longevity is very poor. That gingerale, grapefruit, and woods will be gone in a few hours. Don't expect more than 3 hours of longevity when wearing this.

2. Projection is also very poor. Unless it is very hott outside, or you're doing something very active, people won't be able to smell you. Unless they are VERY close to you.

so.. if you can get this for cheap, do it. Don't pay retail for it though!

noodleman23
noodleman23

Sad…very sad! This could’ve been a hit. I get an appealing sweet ginger with a marine and tart/citrus note that gives it a nice toned down splash.The splash is reminiscent to an aquatic minus the citrus blast (oomph). The scent is not bad, it’s actually pretty good, and on a good day you’ll enjoy it for an hour or so. And that’s where Burberry Sport disappoints. How can three perfumers get together and neglect one of the three quintessential facets to a fragrance... Where’s Donald Trump when you need ‘em? At one point I needed a microscope to try and sniff this out.
*Fail silage
*Fail longevity
*Epic fail projection
Please do not apply liberally; you’re not smellin’ it in an hour anyway!

I'm not too convinced that Burberry Sport for Men is indeed a sports fragrance. It's not as fresh as I thought it would be. In fact, this fragrance could be worn in Winter.

Burberry Sport for Men is mostly fizzy and citrusy ginger. Grapefruit seems to be missing in the scent pyramid, which is fairly strong to my nose, especially in the opening. It has a very aquatic feel to it, mostly brought about by the rather synthetic sea water accord and the cedar, which resembles the scent of pencil-shavings.

Luckily the ginger in this fragrance is pleasant and balanced. The ginger is slightly refreshing like ginger ale, and has a rather spicy edge. I can't seem to detect the wheat note. It doesn't register to my nose.

Unfortunately I find this fragrance quite generic and boring. It's not something I'd particularly want to smell on a man in the gym. It leaves me feeling disappointed and uninspired.

I do however like the bottle design. I find the black rubber outer-casing very handy and aesthetically pleasing to the eye.

The lasting strength is relatively good, as is the sillage, which may perhaps be in certain situations, a little too strong and in-your-face. All in all, Burberry Sport for Men is passable in my books, but definitely not an exciting new release.

servana
servana

I'll start off by saying I dislike this... It makes me feel claustrophobic. It just engulfs me. To me it smells very soapy, so soapy that it's almost spicy. It's definitely not a "clean" scent, which is what I look for in a men's fragrance. I find this way too overpowering, & I only sprayed it *once*! I washed my hands, but it's still there! So if you like this fragrance, then that's a very good thing. However I find this fragrance offensive, as if someone is wearing this, you are forced to smell it. If you like this fragrance then I will tell you that there is an adidas deodorant that smells almost exactly like this (called Pulse), except more fresh/aquatic.

TJKM
TJKM

This is a good smelling scent, but nothing special.
The opening is the best part of it, after that it sticks to the skin.
I get 1-3 hours but not with good projection. Even when I spray 5 or 6 times the projection is still bad.

- Best for the summer and spring.

- Not worth the price - there are better scents out there.

BRH
BRH

I love this one. Tart grapefruit & a ton of spicy ginger. I love sour citrus mixed with Ginger and wood, so I fell in love with Burberry Sport immediately. (I actually got this last Xmas when I exchanged Bleu de Chanel that i received as a gift & didn't care for).

I also have a sample of Dior Homme Sport, which everyone compares Burberry Sport to, but I have to disagree with most & say I prefer Burberry. The Dior is too smooth & sweet upfront. I like the more aggressive, sour citrus & heavier ginger in Burberry Sport better. I tend to prefer harsher, more in your face notes on sports scents. (My other favorite sport scent is Lacoste Essential Sport, which is even more tart than Burberry Sport).

But overall, this is definitely one of my favorite scents & I highly recommend it if you like a strong citrus/Ginger combo.

Well, let me say that it reminds me of drinking a diet ginger ale. It's frizzy clean, and refreshing for hot days. The woody cedar is mild also; almost vetiver-like, which is grassy and clean. It's a very simple scent for Burberry and can be easily worn. For the bottle design, I think it is okay. It reminds me of Lacoste Challenge, which mimics a handle of a racquet.

Detroitcolognereview
Detroitcolognereview

I bought it then returned it. It’s a splash of nothing…

periquito89
periquito89

Reading about the ginger here feels like if I would smell a proeminent ginger in the scent. It is there but not as a overwhelming note (if I pay special attention, it can remember me the ginger I get on Kenzo Indigo Homme). At the airport the salesman said is one of the scent of the moment, and that Dior Homme Sport was one of then in the past two years. I prefer Dior Sport because what I wrote about it. Burberry Sport is an ok day-by-day scent that is like vertigo wrote: not very original, but pleasant. A very mild citric tone (lemony-like, but here we have grapefruit listed), relatively linear scent, average sillage and longevity. I would compare it with Z Zegna in the general feeling about strong-projection-fresh aspect during the first moments, although very different if analysed close. Gucci by Gucci Sport tires me, Dior Homme Sport I enjoy and prefer, and Burberry Sport is much like the safe kind of fragrance, a good one.

cable311
cable311

The ginger is too much for me. It reminds me of those Chinese ginger candy. My mom loved those things. I do like the dry down. The first time I sampled this I really loved it. I found it for a great price so I figured I would get it, but I am starting to like it less and less. It almost burns my nose. I will give Burberry one thing, this fragrance lasts forever on me. One squirt on my forearm and it last all day. I can even get a faint wif of it the next morning after a shower. Great for being outdoors since it doesn't fade. I do like it, but it is not special. It is funny how I used to love Burberry when I first got into fragrances, but they just seem so ordinary now.

jerichodeg
jerichodeg

Mr. Nose says, "I smell oily ginger". Not bad but it's not really a nose turner.

xerces1492
xerces1492

same here hbstudio14. I took a chance on it and wasn't disappointed. It's a really good fresh scent and this is coming from somebody who doesn't typically wear fresh colognes. It is similar to homme sport but I still like this one and I bought this one before i smelled that. I'm surprised that Lime wasn't in the notes but hey i'm not too experienced but that could be the grapefruit. I am definitely getting coca-cola in between the top and heart notes! They might as well have poured it straight from the can. Longevity isn't that great but sillage is good at least with my chemistry. Nothing extraordinary though; I'm pretty sure my dad wore a similar one when I was little. Funny how, as far as scent memory goes, we remember more from when we were single digits kind of like salmon.

hbstudio14
hbstudio14

I actually bought Burberry Sport online without even ever sampling it, I'm glad I did. Great scent from beginning to end. I read some reviews (not here) before I decided and was more impressed when I got it. I don't normally purchase cologne without ever sampling but very pleased I took a chance.

Why the reviews here?

Mushroomfat
Mushroomfat

It actually smells almost just like the Beat. It's so citrusy it overrides the other notes.

Is this citrus stank a signature flavor for Burberry, or do they have something different? I'm not jumping to any conclusions, but the first two Burberrys I tried are too lemony. They smell just like washing liquid to me, and it's not a good impression, so I hope to try Brit and whatever else they have to find something I consider worth while.

guest_Jeff
guest_Jeff

It smelled really good at first, then i realized as i tried it over and over...that it really does not last long enough before anyone else could get out of their house.. thumbs down for Burberry

guest_narigudo
guest_narigudo

cópia descarada de dior homme sport .
não derrapa . bem equilibrada , gostosa , refrescante e afins . falta a doçura serena de dior , mas sobram presença e elegância . uma boa opção para todas as estações e qualquer ocasião , mesmo as mais formais . na minha opinião , claro . regular .

guest_Mark Morison
guest_Mark Morison

Well if you really want to burn your blood buy this :(
Brilliant scent with ginger appealing sex but lasting 1 hour max.
So after getting in the trance in the first moment the scent fades with no time.
So it burns blood.
Shame that they can't keep good lasting power in such a good scent.

costaleo
costaleo

Ginger, ginger and ginger. Very similar to Dior Homme Sport, but without that lemony side. Good scent, but not original at all!!

Dad jax
Dad jax

Another good frag, no doubt just another simple good show by burberry.Ginger is like almost seducing.. Very nice but indeed the lasting is below average or perhaps very below average, now this hurts, BURBERRY PLS!!!

guest_steve mercy
guest_steve mercy

I want all the Burberry perfumes to be Banned because of their below average longevity issues : )

samatl74
samatl74

Nice Smell..But doesn't last long at all. I would say 3 hours MAX.

moura91
moura91

This is a clone of Dior Homme Sport with a nice bottle.

VanAllan
VanAllan

It starts fresh with ginger & grapefruit & green wheat ?!, then fruity-aquatic at middle, still fresh & summery, ending after 4-5 hrs with musk, cedar & amber. Although it's a new release from Burberry, for me it's not very original or special, just a fresh & expensive summer scent for young dudes. My rank 7/10. ☣☣
p.s. Save your money and go for 'Brit or The Beat'. Much more satisfactory.

andrew85
andrew85

another common and sport fragrance realesed.. i am really bored, for sure there´s a trend.... this smells exactly like 1000 sports and citric versions out there, really boring, nothing memorable... similar to Higher by Dior, but worse... to both are horrible, but this is worse.. sad about this creation from Burberry....

andrevarx
andrevarx

A very simple EDT fragrant, energy. Input has slightly green notes and very sharp. Its middle notes dominate the ginger, really a very large domain. Its base notes of ginger fades and gives way to an amber light.

I use it for any time of year, its use is universal age ranges, but looks better on older men. Its use is not really going beyond uses for after the gym, invigorating, but it has no body to look seriously at office or important events. This EDT has a ginger very fine.

I must admit that smells much like a deo body spray, I imagine that in other countries is sold at or has salitambien, the "Energizing Body Spray - Absolute Ginseng" by Rexona Men, so to speak this EDT is the thin version of this deodorant . A fragrance for lovers of ginger.

Perfumaniac
Perfumaniac

Fresh and vey masculine, energetic and modern,
inspired by the ready-to-wear Burberry Sport
collections, It's a vibrant
fragrance with an adrenaline rush of frozen ginger and
grapefruit combined with the sensuality of cedar wood.

sue165
sue165

I didn't like the women version of it,,it's like a baby cologne
But I like so much " the for men" so refreshing for summer, I like on my male friends, in a way that me made wanted for myself,, I will give it a try.. definetly will be a signature fragrance for nex week

guest_jaymz
guest_jaymz

I'm looking for a new cologne and I saw this one, I haven´t decided yet what cologne to buy but i like this one. I think this one is a little bit like "Gucci by Gucci Pour Homme by Gucci" but stronger, it lasts long.

bwcw81
bwcw81

Another sport series fragrance. It is a trend for all major brand to release their sport edition fragrance, and it is generally feature a very light and mild scent that you won't expect it to last long(I means 4-6 hours at least).

For this one, all 3 notes are pretty linear, doesn't evolve much. Notes is bit salty aquatic + aromatic woody, a very safe choice. Sillage is bad, lengevity is ok, 3 hours on me. Generally this is an super ordinary light scent, nothing special but the nice rectangular plastic cap!

I tested with 3 spray on the wrist and it is superb light, I can only get the scent by sniffing my wrist. You get the idea when it is a sport fragrance(light and mild scent).

I wonder how many more sport fragrance in the market to be release soon? I bet you can easily forget this one soon in future.

Rich28
Rich28

I agree with everyone who believes that this is very similar to DHS. I liked that one and I like this too. The burst of ginger and grapefruit (which is not mentioned here) is incredible, very clean and fresh. burberry sport last really long and to me doesn't seem to change much from top to base which i have no problems with because i like the top notes. It's a pure copy of DHS but i like it none the less.

Mariano
Mariano

Totally agree with those who said is very similar to Dior Homme Sport.

urobian
urobian

Well,my great expectations are down in this moment. After test it twice i cant say things i wished. In this case, I dont understand the reason to release this fragance, the similar things to dior homme sport are very strong, in this you have a light, a weak and a more impersonal fragance in burberry. Its not bad at all the initial and final base are comfortable,clean, simple and easy to wear but if you know the other "stronger" side of the fragance you will be around Dior.

guest_Ahmed
guest_Ahmed

Indeed it is the best perfume and i am satisfied from it,, but in reality i am searching for a perfume which mostly African Use it i really don't know whats the name of the brand can anyone tell me

guest_antonpan
guest_antonpan

That's a ginger type of "sporty" fragrances. Somehow Burberry Sport is a lighter (or more delicate) copy of Dior Homme Sport, it can be named Dior Homme Sport Eau Fraiche / L'eau / Fresh. The ginger in Burberry is not so loud, and the ending notes are similar to cK free

guest_Drizzy
guest_Drizzy

DEFINITELY smell the ginger and grapefruit that dominates this fragrance almost 100% until the drydown, then it only dominates about 70% when the musk and cedar shine through. I really like the idea and the advertising, could have used less ginger/grapefruit and it would have been great. REALLY fresh spring/summer scent. I might pick it up.

At Nordstroms today, I asked to sample it and the salesman gave me a black rubber bracelet(like livestrong) that had the scent infused inside of it.All you had to do was rub it against your wrist and the smell comes out. When you buy the bottle, it comes with a red rubber bracelet that says burberry sport on it(not infused with the scent, but badass). Really cool idea from Burberry

guest_Cid
guest_Cid

Ginger A-bomb. For me it´s similar to Chritian Dior - Sport. Suprised that nobody mentioned that. Quite refreshing, definitely sporty...but it´s what Mochino Ilove love is to DG Light Blue.

Superman9
Superman9

Has smiliar top notes like Escape for Men. Like NatWeb said the smell is unoriginal but still this is a refreshing perfume. Creates a happy feeling :_)

NatWeb
NatWeb

Alcoholic mandarin is what I get and juniper shortly thereafter. I agree with Vertigo, pleasant but unoriginal - smells like something you'd get at the Body Shop. More a casual weekend fragrance which is obviously its target market. The fruitiness also makes it good for women as it's not overly 'manly'.

I actually don't hate the bottles. they're not pretty but they are functional and that would be the look any 'sport' fragrance is going for.

vertigo
vertigo

Nice summery juniper scent!

Maybe not very original, but pleasant.

I especially like the top notes, I think there must be something more than just wheat and ginger ... But I can't name it.
For me juniper is present in the drydown.
The most boring part is the middle accord. Kind of deodorant-y.

Lasts quite long.
Another thumbs up for Burberry.

But these bottles of the new set :| !! ugh

Burberry Sport for Men by Burberry 3.50 out of 5 based on 359 ratings and 74 user reviews

BURBERRY SPORT for MEN by Burberry EDT .15 OZ MINI
Burberry Burberry Sport for Men After Shave Balm 150ml 5oz
Burberry Burberry Sport for Men After Shave Balm 150ml 5oz
BURBERRY SPORT for MEN by Burberry EDT SPRAY 2.5 OZ
BURBERRY SPORT for MEN by Burberry EDT SPRAY 2.5 OZ
BURBERRY SPORT for MEN by Burberry SET-EDT SPRAY 2.5 OZ AFTERSHAVE BALM 3.3 OZ ALL OVER SHOWER GEL 3.3 OZ
Gift Set 2.5oz
Burberry Burberry Sport for Men Coffret Eau De Toilette Spray 75ml 2.5oz Shower Gel 100ml 3.3oz After Shave Balm 100ml 3.3oz 3pcs
Gift Set 2.5oz
Burberry Burberry Sport for Men Coffret Eau De Toilette Spray 75ml 2.5oz All Over Shower Gel 100ml 3.3oz After Shave Balm 100ml 3.3oz 3pcs

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Burberry Burberry Sport for Men fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Burberry Burberry Sport for Men, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Burberry Sport for Men by Burberry. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Burberry Sport for Men by Burberry represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.