Designers » B » Floral « Groups

Burberry Sport for Women Burberry for women

Burberry Sport for Women Burberry for women
dislike

salty
Burberry Sport for Women Burberry for women Pictures Burberry Sport for Women Burberry for women Pictures Burberry Sport for Women Burberry for women Pictures Burberry Sport for Women Burberry for women Pictures Burberry Sport for Women Burberry for women Pictures

Burberry is expending their Burberry Sport line with a fragrant portfolio presented with attractive photos. Inter parfums and Burberry are launching Burberry Sport for Women and Burberry Sport for Men in February 2010. The perfumes accompany the existing sports range of this brand line which includes clothes, glasses, bags, accessories and watches so far.

Sports theme is supported by rubber materials used for package, graphic logo, energetic advertising campaign, as well as juicy compositions. A red rubber glove accompanies each perfume flacon and can be found in outer carton.

As for composition, designers' wish was to create fragrances in which you can feel movement, dynamics, energy, and feeling of liveliness.

The edition for women was composed as a juicy floral, while the version for men is energetic and citrusy woody. Burberry Sport for Women was created by Olivier Polge and Beatrice Piguet of mandarin and sea salt in the very beginning. A heart encompasses floral notes of magnolia, honeysuckle and petit grain, while a base features solar accords, musk and cedar.

Assortment includes 30, 50 and 75ml EDT, along with shower gel and body lotion for women.

Advertising photos for Burberry Sport campaign feature Lily Donaldson and actor Douglas Booth, who are wearing clothes from Burberry Sport line. Photographer is David Sims. Photos were taken on one of London's roofs. Burberry Sport for Women was created by Olivier Polge and Beatrice Piquet.

Mandarin Orange Salt Ginger

F for Fascinating Night

Burberry Sport for Women Fragrance Reviews

the_new_esta
the_new_esta

Very nice, strong fragrance. Little too much citrus, so it took a back seat in my drawer. Have now offloaded it onto my mum. The men's one is pretty nice, however!

birdy
birdy

another fruity scent. lemon and oranges.

nellyrlight@aol.com
nellyrlight@aol.com

crisp, clean scent..so lovely!

Peters155
Peters155

Was walking around the local shoping center would be this time last year near to valatines day. A staff member from a pharmacy asking would i like to smell burberry sport when was on offer for 20 euro so i had a smell and fell deeply in love with it so got a bottle for my self. Then only to find out it had for women on the bottom i was so sure it was for guys by smelling it. But still love it that much i do continue to where it i just keep it hush hush its for ladies. Vary freash and yet glam and last a good while for the day ❤️

rziotti
rziotti

I THINK THAT BURBERRY COPY FRAGRANCE FASCINATING (SALVADORE FERRAGAMO)IS VERY SIMILAR (BURBERRY SPORT WOMAN X THIS FASCINATING). BOTHS ARE VEY GOOD, BUT THIS (BURBERRY) ITS MORE WEAK .ITS GOOD BUT NOTHING VERY SPECIAL.NOTE:6/10

Lazaro
Lazaro

I just get a full bottle for just 10 bucks on tj maxx and this perfume is amazing....the beggining is just something glamourous and sensual.....make me feel like i'm wearing some very expensive makeup brand...and then a few minutes later i can feel a very prominet fruit note whit something very special......?the salt note?
Is not something New on the market....and i know this perfume has made before...but the elegante of the bottle and the inteligent ( the Sport name without been any Sport)...
Name and app....can make this fragrance for everyone....

ginaerdahl
ginaerdahl

The dry down is flinstones vitamins, no thanks.

irisjetaime
irisjetaime

Superbe parfum. Rien à voir avec le sport !
Alors là il faudra que l'on m'explique ce que vient faire le mot "sport" dans ce parfum !!!
Très floral avec une note salée en fonds. Très glamour.
Ce parfum me fait penser à une balade le long d'une plage au printemps avec les embruns qui viennent vous caresser le visage et les parfums des fleurs qui composerait une forêt le long du rivage.
Je voyage.... J'adore...

celebrity89
celebrity89

Love this glamourous, non-sporty scent. I'ts Fantasy mixed with Alien. Sweet and deep.

Update: Upon closer inspection, this one does have a citrus topnote reminiscent of O de Lancome or Jean Nate. So, I guess that would put it in the sporty category.

khalikea
khalikea

I absolutely love this fragrance. It smells like Alien at the beginning. I love the bottle design too, very practical.

polecat
polecat

I can see where people are coming from with the comparison to TM Alien. It has the same fresh-citrus-sweet-salty-white floral thing going on that Alien does.

I would say though that the citrus in this is sharper and very clearly mandarin rather than just 'citrus' there is an ocean breeze undertone and sweet magnolia.
It lasted quite a while for me on the skin and on paper, couldn't give an exact number of hours but more than three for sure.

I actually quite like the bottle, which clearly puts me in the minority. It has a 'clean functional' look but the red inside makes it look juicy.

I like it equally as much as Alien and I plan on buying a bottle of this sometime, rip-off or not it's substantially cheaper than the TM and a very nice scent.

PNBP
PNBP

I love it,nothing to describe it but that.

Gosha
Gosha

This is described as "fragrance in which you can feel movement, dynamics, energy, and feeling of liveliness" and it is all very well fitting, as is naming this fragrance "Sport". Perhaps a little too sporty for me, I must say, I would even go as far as calling it "athletic" :-) It is somehow "modern" and I can't help it, but the words "ozonic", "watery" and "salty" keep bouncing into my mind, as does the word "fast" - and I seriously can't say why. The only notes I am able to detect here - very strongly that is - is the consistently nudging combo of salt and mandarin. Lasts reasonably well. All in all this fragrance is not offensive or anything, but we just don't seem to be able to bond, Burberry Sport and I.

Tara_Dan
Tara_Dan

Agree with Lollsazz, this reminded me of Light Blue somewhat. But this was far too lemony, citrusy for my liking. It was like pickling a lemon in brine and leaving it out to dry. I couldnt take it, much too much citrus for me. Gave it away.

lollsazz
lollsazz

This has something similar to Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue, but while that is prominently fresh, this is definitely aquatic. Don't be scared of the "salty" note though - it's not as strange as it might sound. The longevity of this is poor though. It's a fresh, inoffensive, outdoor scent. Scents like that don't appeal to me, though, they aren't memorable.

I agree with Tara Dan: very citrucy scent - some might like it, some don't. I don't like lemon in perfumes because we have an air freshener in the bathroom that smells like lemon, and it makes me think "toilet" whenever I wear perfumes that smell similarly.

lisamiarose
lisamiarose

i love this perfume and i saw it on sale for 20 euros. It was the 100ml bottle and im so regreted to not buy it at time....what a pitty! :(

den1011
den1011

mmm... i'm not so sure about this one. I keep trying to wear it to see if my opinion of it changes, but no luck. Everytime I spray it on I feel a bit "manly", because of the ginger note (which is all I get). The citrus in it reminds me of the perfumes my dad wears. There's no way I wear it and feel sexy or womanly. And It's too fresh for my taste.

Inesis
Inesis

I bought this because it was on bargain and I'm not disappointed at all! Very citrusy and salty. I don't really get the 'sport' aspect of this, I think it's just a very nice casual spring frag. It doesn't have a very powerful sillage, but it'll do. I'm not in love but very nice occasionally used.

The bottle is stylish I think. It's not really 'me' but in some odd way I like it. Very futuristic and reminds me of some kind of future device or something. Though I have to admit it's not very sporty either...

Bibi13
Bibi13

It is really my favorite scent for spring-summer time!
Very clean, soapy but in a good way, sweet but light at the same time, very classy!! I love it!!

paraskevid
paraskevid

I just ordered it. I hope it smells good, because here in Greece we don't have money to spend in vain... Thank you all for your helping reviews

Jama4
Jama4

Soap in a bottle!!!

This perfume is very fresh smelling. I choose not to purchase this because of the soapy component. It would be appropriate to wear if you are working out and want extra coverage in addition to deodorant.

Impressions: fresh, clean, very soapy

Skin type: Oily / Youthful
Office Safe: Yes
Projection: arms length
Longevity 4 hrs +
Timing: can be worn anytime of the year durring the day
Packaging: 7/10; standard packaging for a perfume nothing fancy
Cost: $39-$31 for 50 ml / 1.69 oz at Winners / TJ Maxx

Will I repurchase: NO

Disclaimer: my experience may be different from your experience based on my skin type, the season, and my personal tastes

soncete
soncete

Priceless :)

divaofdevotion
divaofdevotion

So, I wore my Burberry sport today....and I have many times before...but today it dawned on me that Burberry Sport has a similar spell to DG Light Blue...Idk, maybe it is just me, but once it died down throughout my day...I couldn't help but notice that it reminded me of Light Blue!!! In any case..I LOVE THEM BOTH!!!!

swtpces
swtpces

This is my new favorite fragrance! I feel like a sophisticated girl whenever I have this on me! I feel so classy.

I'm actually kind of surprised about the notes mentioned here. As soon as I spray it, I never get the notes mentioned. It smells more like musk and powder to me but in a very very distinct way. I hardly smell citrus or floral on me when I have this on.

It has good sillage but when sprayed on three areas of your body it becomes overwhelming, the scent is so thick on me. One spray on each pulse is already too much often.

Regardless, I will definitely repurchase.

Lushylori
Lushylori

This is a very clean citrus scent.
Not a sharp zingy citrus but more of a soft sporty kinda citrus.
The musk tones it down and makes it a softer scent.
Its definitely a unique sport scent and its in a class of its own which i like.
This is not a loud perfume like a lot of sport scents but its rather clean and subtle.
I think that the ginger contained in this scent is what makes it stand apart from other sport scents.
Very nice and non offensive :)
The box had a nifty little removable rubber bracelet wrapped around it too. :)

iranperfumer
iranperfumer

چه لذتی برای شما دارد زمانی که رایحه خوشوزه نمکی همچون باغچه میوه های تابستانی برای یک عصرانه شاد بهمراه گرمی مست کننده زنجبیل

magda14012
magda14012

Lovely, feminine sćent. Starts with a citrus burst, so fresh and so clean like a sea breeze. Later it gets more floral, still remaining refreshing. Uplifting, positive vibes in a botle. The only thing I do not like is the plastic horrible bottle. At least you cannot loose the top as it is enormous in size;)

Ramz
Ramz

nice and rare scent ... lovely citrus.

knife
knife

A clean fresh fragrance don´t last a whole day! What kind of shower can hold a scent,especially a fresh one. I go with Mademoiselle and skip this,last to the one´s who love´s it.

Addict2Perfume
Addict2Perfume

Burberry Sport is fresh, clean, and sporty! Lovely citrus opening of mandarin and a prominent sea salt note with undertones of magnolia and petit grain to a dry down of smooth cedar. Reminds me of sailing in the ocean with fresh salty air that’s clean and comforting, but makes you breathe deep to awaken your senses. Burberry Sport is a very unique scent! Awesome fragrance!

Turcker
Turcker

I agree with an earlier comment here that it smells like a rip off of Alien. It does. Only without the longevity and in an ugly masculine bottle.

Loobloo
Loobloo

I ordered a sample of this with some trepidation, since I am most definitely NOT a floral fragrance admirer. But surprise, surprise......on first sniff my brain started asking "So, how badly is THIS one going to pinch our wallet?".

This is just lovely and feminine and not too sickly sweet. I cannot outdo the previous fine reviews, so I won't even try. But floral haters: do yourselves a big favor and at least try this.

pinkmuzic
pinkmuzic

I just got this today at my Pharmaprix perfume corner & i was not expecting that at all.. I actually habe Burcery Brit Gold & i'm stil NOT sure i i like it! Maybe someone have a great purposal to swap my Brit gold with?? it's a perfume 50ml almost fulkl just sprayed 4-5 times :D But the sport verison i'm lucky it's a summer scent on me it's all madarin & flower but not to overpower flower ! soft! lovely & wearable :D i like it alot so far
the stayng power thought! maybe 3-4 hours :D but hey!! that's fine with me very soft not distrubing fragrances. NOT aquatic at all on me i picture soft sundress thongs & gloss with Burberry sport :S
xoxo That's it! simple & lovely mandarin & soft feminine flower scents

MrsLetterO
MrsLetterO

I tried this today because I've been looking for something a bit aquatic and I love Burberry Woman. Oh how Burberry have let themselves down lately. Body is pure flyspray, and now this mediocre addition. Sport isn't as vile as Body, but it's certainly not going to make an impression. Short lived it's just ginger with salt. Not one to spend your hard earned cash on.

Opalescent
Opalescent

I tried this on today, I thought it would be subtle and good for blending, with the light notes- for summer wear. I stopped at the gas station, and a man was pumping gas. I engaged him in conversation, and asked how much it cost to fuel his beast of a truck. It was an insane amount, but I smiled and said at least his ride was bad-ass. He then, said-"I was going to say- the wind caught your scent and I thought you smelled so good, I thanked God for women."
Hahahaha
So yes, men like this fragrance.

ASUHAN
ASUHAN

Una fragancia que puede llegar a ser muy interesante.

Cítrica, algo floral y un poco verde, pero mínimamente.

Un poco dulce en las notas medias,pero perfectamente soportable a cualquier temperatura.
Es la típica fragancia " epetecible " que puedes poner a cualquier hora del día. Es lo suficientemente informal como para tenerla a plena luz del día, como para tenerla a media noche.

El toque salino de salida y la mandarina pueden hacer pensar que es un perfume veraniego, pero la magnolia y el cedro, la hacen más densa y persistente .

En resumidas cuentas , puede resultar un perfecto comodín, que a las adolescentes y a los no tanto, les encantará.
Le encuentro similitud a CK one summer 2006 y 2010, A Burberry summer 2009 y a Emporio Armani él ( bote blanco )

nannaje
nannaje

Pure salt - not even oceanic, just salt and something soapy. Made me want to womit. Ugly bottle. Huge dislike!

tsa22
tsa22

I recently bought this perfume and I must say: I really like it!!! It is a lighter version of a "normal" Burberry perfume, but still very nice and therefore more suitable for daily use instead of only for the evening or something special ;)

I can understand why some of the reviewers think this is "too musculine", because it does smell a bit woody, but that's just what I like about this perfume. A strong femine perfume!

Although I like this perfume very much, I don't really understand the "Sport" in it... Normally a sportive perfume smells very light and watery. This perfume doesn't smell like this at all. Maybe that's why I like it some much :D

syrian
syrian

It smells very nice, fresh and light. I think there is a lot of citrus and it kind of reminds me of ocean.
I don t like the bottle design, it so bulky!

curlykitty8
curlykitty8

I have really enjoyed reading all the reviews of this fragrance and marvel at how different everyone's impressions are!
Personally, I don't care much for any of the Burberry scents but I find "Sport" to be refreshing and outdoorsy with an added touch of British flair.
The combination of petit grain, cedar and honeysuckle is especially lovely, remindful of uncomplicated, classical eau de colognes.
Unfortunately it has little lasting power for me but it still is worth the wearing on a warm summer's day!

MademoiselleMimi
MademoiselleMimi

Smells like medicine. I know it's supposed to be "sporty", but it really doesn't smell remotely feminine. Forget about catching a man while wearing this! He'll be like "Why do you smell like ointment? Do you have a disease?!"

mister_chaz
mister_chaz

At first, I thought it smells like green apples, but then it's predominately fruity magnolia and aquatics. In essence, Burberry Sport is a generic fresh scent: pleasant enough, good for everyday wear, not memorable.

pink sugar 80

This fragrance smells so good ! If you like really clean scents this is worth buying ! Really good for the summer and last all day !

lynk.vi
lynk.vi

I got it as a birthday present from my boyfriend. At first, I hated it. The top note always causes me headache because it's too strong. But when it dries down, it becomes much prettier. I must say I love the base note. It's warm & sweet. The longevity is great. Even after shower, I still smell it. Not sure I'll repurchase it, but i'll be obsessed by this scent.

hollyms
hollyms

I really could not stand this perfume. I put on ONE spray and it overwhelmed me with the smell of very, very strong chemical soap. It quickly gave me a headache. I am obsessed with Burberry Classic, Brit, and The Beat, but this time Burberry let me down!!

As much as I like this perfume, the bottle is a ridiculous, clunky monstrocity! Why isn't is sleek and aerodynamic, like anything of a sporty nature ought to be? Had to get that off my chest. On with the review.

I typically do not like citrus or aquatic scents. This isn't really either of those, but it is definitely clean. The salt note seems to trick the brain into thinking the perfume is fresh and juicy. It's akin to the fact that tasting salt would activate the salivary glands. I think it's extremely clever.

I think a man could wear this because it's a rather androgynous, "sporty," scent. The musk is not overbearing in any way.

I hesitate to call this a floral because it's so heavy on petit grain and mandarine. I can smell a touch of honeysuckle, but I don't detect any magnolia on my skin.

Strangely, this comes as an EDT yet sillage is better than most Burberry EDPs.

jennifer.herndon
jennifer.herndon

Just tested this one, and omg it smells fabulous! The first whiff picks up the Citrus and the Salt, which I really wasn't sure about when I first saw it listed. I think it's the Musk and Cedar that flirt with a masculine scent, though Sport is still a feminine fragrance. I don't really pick up any flowers, though it's still early in the testing phase :-)

EDIT: As it goes through the drydown, I can really pick up the Musk. It all mingles rather nicely for me, so this one's a keeper :-)

Lee79
Lee79

This smell is so fresh and delicious. The 1st day I wore it to work I got complimented twice back to back. This smell lasts ALL Day!

pink sugar 80

One of my favorites for the summer . Great for a person who likes really clean and fresh scents .Long lasting scent !

This is a different scent. Not loud but intensive. I like the salt-note - it makes the flowers less sweet. I dont like sweet or overwhelming sweet notes in my perfumes. This one is very special - and on the right woman its just - wow..

Detta är en lite annorlunda doft. Inte högljudd men ändå intensiv. Jag gillar saltnoten som banar väg genom både topp-mellan och basnot. Detta gör att blomtonerna inte blir så söta, eller överväldigande. Jag gillar inte för söta blomnoter i mina parfymer. Denna är väldigt speciell och för den rätta kvinnan så är den helt otroligt härlig.

Whit
Whit

I apologize in advance for the negative review I'm about to make. This smells like Burberry totally ripped of Thierry Mugler's Alien. I own Alien and when I smelled this, I turned to my hubby and said "What do you think this smells like?" He said "It smells like Alien." He's not big into perfumes, but even he noticed the similarity. Also, they have the exact same base notes. Sorry Burberry, I'm trying to be a fan, but when you do crap like this, it's a total turn-off for me. Sorry to those who like it, but go smell Alien and see if you don't agree.

ojosverdes
ojosverdes

This is a nice summer frangrance leaning more towards the refreshing sporty type as the name suggests. I had sample this a while back when it first came out. At Bloomingdales I got a plastic wrist band with the scent impregnated on it. One would wear this and the scent will be with you all day. My daughter got a hold of this bracelet and she wore it to school one day. When I picked her up at the end of the day I can still smell it and she said she like it and wanted to get a bottle. I postponed buying it for a while but since I found it on sale I didn't see a reason not to purchase it. It's quite sharp and masculine when you first spray it you have to give yourself a few minutes for the fragrance to settle on your skin, it has a note that is very prominent but I can't figure out what it is I'm thinking is the mandarin but I'm thinking more the mandarin peel it's got this bitterness to it think of when you bite the peel of an orange that feel you get when you smell the oils found in the orange peel. It eventually soften and it resembles a bit Armani COde as some have mention however this fragrance is not sweet at all it's kind of dry actually. The bottle is really practical and since this is a sports fragrance I would not expect anything fancy. It is functional and minimalistic. You can easily place the perfume in your gym bag or if you are going on a trip you can put it in your luggage and it will work just fine. I think this is a nice fragrance but is not for everyone it doesn't have the wide appeal of the other Burberry fragrances. I would suggest trying it before you buy if you don't like prominent citrus notes then stay away from this one.

servana
servana

Ever since I became interested in fragrance, I have been looking for a fresh, clean fragrance. I have read & watched a lot of reviews where people have stated, "This is a really clean scent," and I've gone & smelt those perfumes and they were always just a sharp white floral mess! This however, is the perfect clean scent! I love it! And there *must* be some jasmine in here, because to me the dry down is almost exactly the same as Alien! Also, you'd think that since it is so clean & fresh (as well as being named "Sport"), that it wouldn't have very good lasting power. However, it really does! What a wonderful scent! Smells exactly the same on paper as it does on my skin. I wish the bottle were a little nicer, however it is named "sport"...

xinyi
xinyi

Smells very similar to DKNY for woman. The one in the long bottle.

Perfumefreak
Perfumefreak

Absolutely great!
Light at first and it gets a little deeper as it settles on my skin.
Sparkling and spicy at the same time.
Interesting and delightful.
I can only guess, but this might be my summerfavorite.

The interesting thing is, that even I think BS-effect has gone, it's still there. For example, i spray perfume at 5:30 am, and my colleague still can smell it at 11:30 am.
So all I can say, this is very lasting type of a fragrance. I just can't smell it, maybe my nose got used to this...

doris999
doris999

I bought it today and I am very satisfied! Although I love Dior and Versace, this one is quite different and it lifts me up in an incredible way...Love it!

Brettyboy
Brettyboy

Smells just like Dream by gap.

alilGreen
alilGreen

I really wanted to like this but it smelt awful on me. Smells great on paper though.

CKS
CKS

Tested it today,and on my skin is one of the worst perfumes ever!! I was expecting the British energy and citrus notes, fresh and maybe grassy, but instead I discovered a very BORING perfume! So boring, so...bad and disgusting, and it fades out after about one hour (and this is the only positive thing..).

guest_Pooky
guest_Pooky

Very nice and delicious perfume during first 1 hour is similar to Nina by Nina Ricci after that time changes completely in a light fragrance more floral than fruity, it smells very charm but not sofisticated, remember Burberry Sport is SPORT.

guest_viv
guest_viv

liked it so much in the shop, it seemed unusual in comparison with others, fresh and piquant at the same time.

but as i came home, opened the package and applied it, i realized that though it is nice, it doesn't express my personality, as is too daring for me.

so if you are really a fan of this fragrance, i could send it to you by post, especially if you are from russia or former soviet union.

Sanny
Sanny

Too sweet, the dry down smells ordinary but it's lasting...burberry needs to try again

smellynich
smellynich

it has some kind of resemblance with armani code but more sporty

i purchased this perfume and i can say that i really love it so much! not so sweet, strong. i can wear it everyday and anytime i want.

RRCOOLMAMA2
RRCOOLMAMA2

This is 100% the original Tide detergent soap on me the first 15mn, then something nice like japanese musk from the body shop. Not bad but not for me.

Lottis
Lottis

Tried it today and really liked it on paper. I thought I had found the scent I've been looking for. Fresh scent of shower cream with a twist. But all sweetness exploded on my skin after 10th I wanted so much that it would suit me but did not.

Try it because it was really wonderful to be a sports fragrance.

I actually don't like this, at all. Burberry is my favourite fragrance house, however with this new release I am rather underwhelmed.

It smells synthetic to my nose, a little rubbery like the bottle it comes in. It's true that it smells like D&G Light Blue, which I don't even care for, however, (I can't believe I'm saying this), I'd choose Light Blue over Burberry Sport any day.

Salty plastic is all I can smell in the opening. The mandarin orange barely features in my opinion.

The scent tends to become more aquatic as it develops into the heart. The honeysuckle and Carribean magnolia aren't as floral as I had expected. They seem to be un-naturally sweet.

Musk overwhelms me into the drydown. There's too much of it for my personal tastes. Burberry Sport ended on a headache for me unfortunately.

The lasting power is incredibly good, as most Burberry scents are. I am extremely disappointed however that I have come across a Burberry fragrance that I don't enjoy, which was something I thought was never possible until today.

Perfumaniac
Perfumaniac

Fresh and vey feminine, energetic and modern,
inspired by the ready-to-wear Burberry Sport
collections, the New Burberry Sport Women is an
uplifting floral fragrance with energetic hints of
ginger and mandarin combined with fresh notes
of honeysuckle and sensual musk.

it's a very nice perfume.I see here everybody has the idea that it smells like another perfume.I agree that it smells somehow like D&G light blue and the similar perfume,I love love by moschino.
it starts with mild citruses scent,which smells good,but not as good as it smells after 10 minutes.
what I like about the middles and base notes is that it smells very refreshing.ever smelt a bottle of FANTA?it smells exactly the same;orange,sugar.
the bottle looks nice and modern.maybe when I finish my bottle of I love love(which I like more) I get myself a new bottle of this one.

guest_amy
guest_amy

I did checked its try me in one of the shops.Its fragrance was mind blowing but could nt buy it as the price was little high

guest_LIZ
guest_LIZ

SMELLED THIS IN A MAGAZINE AND LOVED IT. IT WAS NOT YOUR TYPICAL SPORTY SMELL LIKE YOU FIND IN ALOT OF "SPORT-SCENTS". THIS WAS VERY PLEASING TO THE NOSE YET MADE A STATEMENT! LOVE IT.

guest_Fabienne (Netherlands)
guest_Fabienne (Netherlands)

I gave it to my mother for Mothersday but i'm going to buy it myself. It smells just like Pure Grace form Philosophy. I love that smell but it doesn't last very long. I put Burberry Sport on me this morning and I still smell it on the inside of mu wrist.

melissa
melissa

I really wanted to like this, but the dry down reminded me of Light Blue by D&G which I do not care for. Maybe it was just a bad day, I will give it another chance when I go shopping again.

lucy77
lucy77

It becomes my favorite scent at the frist sniff and i feel crazy about it...so much love and like it and i dont think it is similar to "Armany code". Longevity is good,,,,,,Well done Burberry :)

xs
xs

i tested it today and i just love it. it smells just like very fresh soap. it doesn't smell like a perfume.
i was looking for a long time for this type of scent.

dina
dina

A very nice floral fragrance. To me the dominant notes were honeysuckle and Petit grain. It's clean, fresh and maybe a bit and just a bit heavy at the beginning, I guess this is why some other members might compare it to Code but after a while it fades into a mild and soft floral frag. It has a good staying power too.

susiechoo
susiechoo

I agree with perfumes_addict in that it smells like Armani Code, but for me the dry down is really different. I love Armani Code's opening, but the dry down makes me wanna scrub myself of that sent. Burberry Sport is refreshing and clean, but soft as well. Easy on the nose. Can't wait to test it!

sarafirmino
sarafirmino

i love this one! i think it as some sweet in it.. not the typical sporty fragrance... opens very floral fruity, then it ends with a floral musky signature.
on my wish listttttt! :D

p.s. although, i dont like the bottle design...

COSMICSCENTS
COSMICSCENTS

I also think it smells similar to Armani Code nevertheless a nice fragrance.

zvoncica
zvoncica

I remember when trying Sport one taught was running through my head - this is Bvlgari not Burberry! Yap, Sport sprinted into my nostrils wearing Crystalline jacket and Green Jade snickers. It was incredibly light and beautiful. Salted air on mandarin wings, like first bird coming home from south. Spilled ink of pink magnolia and petite grain imprinted into my skin thousand kisses. I sincerely enjoyed the smell of this floral aquatic perfume, not so long lasting in my experience but with reasonable strength and great quality.

If you’re fan of Bvlgari, walk to the lipstick alike perfume bottle and enjoy!

Aysu
Aysu

I do like it! I am so lucky that I receive it as a gift from a dear Fragrantica member, otherwise I would not try this one because of its name. "sport" in the name gives a feeling that this is one of those aquatic summer fragrance, but it is definitely not.
Citrus in the notes are not bitter, they are hidden behind the flowers to give a slightly fresh breezy feeling, and magnolia is there in a very good form.
And with this fragrance, once more I became sure that I love cedar in the base notes. Don't let the name turn you off, this is a perfect floral.

guest_Sombra
guest_Sombra

I like it!!The men love it!!
I remeber when I was a young girl:-))Long lasting.
I can to smell the orange,it´s very positive.
Perhaps you can to try with this,I think you like it:-))

sofiii
sofiii

Burberry Sport is so different from other sporty perfume launched recently.
It doesn't have the aquatic/synthetic weird notes crying out 'sporty'.

It's floral, and nicely done.
It starts with some tea-like calming quality(maybe it's the salt), and a lot of citrusy notes. The beginning has some essence from aromatic old good cologne.

Then it gets sweeter as in floral sweet not the sugrary way. I can detect a lot of orange sweetness, juicy and geniune. It feels young, fresh and optimistic.

The dry down is still quite uplifting, but has some earthy factors. The orange gets bitter, and I can detect some musky woody scent. Thought Burberry did a great job in this sports perfume, however, the drydown reminds me a lot of I Love Love by Moschino, it's kinda a big turn-off.

Generally speaking, nice perfume, great alternative to those faceless aquatic sports perfumes.

Jillzilla
Jillzilla

I really like this scent on paper, and I do get some of the ginger (which is not listed), but I think what is killing this fragrance on my skin is the petit grain.

Urban-sporty is how I perceive this fragrance. While I do not perceive myself as urban-sporty, I really wanted this fragrance to work for me.

danimcneil
danimcneil

This is a very odd smell. I only had the chance to smell it in a magazine, so hopefully i can smell in in reality here sooon. It just seemed like a dry floral to me. No complexity, or depth, etc. Just weird for burberry.

guest_pc

dry notes:

solar accord, musk, cedarwood

LIN
LIN

I don't like this one. it's hard to believe this fragrance is a burbarry fragrance. It's not a hit at all...

guest_pebbles
guest_pebbles

I just purchased this fragrance and I absolutely love it. I was a Red Door lover and I got so many compliments on it. I stopped wearing it when my girlfriend started wearing it so I had to find a new perfume. This is the first one I've found that I love as much as I did Red Door.

secretcrush
secretcrush

Light and playful enough to be considered a sport fragrance yet polished enough for evening use due to the woods in it... Could be used day or night easily...

perfumes_addict
perfumes_addict

two words: armani code. when i initially saw burberry sport on the shelves i was very curious to how a burberry perfume would smell in a "sport" way. i wasn't expecting it to smell so beautiful. it's like the edt of armani code. it has nothing sporty about it; it's not fresh, watery nor it is for teens. it is lovely and it costs less than armani ;)

NatWeb
NatWeb

This is nice - light and sweetly fresh. I'd think those who like Cool Water or Tommy Girl style fragrances would enjoy this. Smells like something I can't quite put my finger on during the dry down. I found the salt note unmissable. I took a long deep sniff of it from the crook of my elbow and I was surprised not to taste salt in my mouth at the end so it's definitely there. The salt note isn't strong or sweet or bitter, just different. Overall Burberry Sport is not particularly new or unusual but would be a good casual weekend fragrance. Re the bottle, yeah it's not elegant but the fragrance has the word 'sport' in the title. It's supposed to be modern and durable. I don't mind it as it fits the image of the fragrance.

vertigo
vertigo

This is lovely!
But this bottle! It really repells me :|

The salty note is present. But I can smell it in the middle notes, together with beautiful delicate magnolia and petit grain. The first blast is all citrus. I agree with Puma, this scent is very musky.
And lasts long!
Nice one! Well done Burberry :)

Puma
Puma

It's typical sporty fragrance: soft, subtle and not sweet. The musk is easily noticable.

Burberry Sport for Women by Burberry 3.58 out of 5 based on 425 ratings and 93 user reviews

BURBERRY SPORT for WOMEN by Burberry EDT .15 OZ MINI
Burberry Burberry Sport for Women Eau De Toilette Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Burberry Burberry Sport for Women Eau De Toilette Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Burberry Burberry Sport for Women Eau De Toilette Spray 75ml 2.5oz
Burberry Burberry Sport for Women Eau De Toilette Spray 75ml 2.5oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Burberry Burberry Sport for Women fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Burberry Burberry Sport for Women, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Burberry Sport for Women by Burberry. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Burberry Sport for Women by Burberry represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.