Designers » B » Floral Fruity « Groups

Burberry Summer Burberry for women

Burberry Summer Burberry for women
dislike

Burberry Summer Burberry for women Pictures Burberry Summer Burberry for women Pictures Burberry Summer Burberry for women Pictures

This is a limited-edition, summer version of Classic, launched in 2007. A fragrance is composed of notes of apple, translucent waterlily, freesia and rose at its heart, musks and vanilla are in its base.

Musk Freesia Vanilla Apple Water Lily Rose

Spring Flower
Burberry Summer Women 2009
True Religion

Burberry Summer Fragrance Reviews

smhi0329
smhi0329

It was okay at first, since I don't have anything like this... but after a while, I got tired of it very very soon. I smell Musky black pepper from this perfume lol
I rarely wear it, and secretly do regret buying it

mashry68
mashry68

nothing special, just another prefume, regret buying t

Justine Song
Justine Song

not apple, but sweet vanilla and fresh. lovely for summer time.

Ninula
Ninula

dosnt smell anywhere close to apples. maybe a bit floral and soft spicy (!).. i like to pretend im near Mettitaraenean when i wear it (definitely in summer)

hadew1
hadew1

On me it smells like apple and honeydew melon, and really doesn't change while I wear it (although as others have mentioned, it doesn't last long anyway). I only get the barest hints of freesia and rose, and definitely no vanilla, but I'm okay with that -- on me, it's a nice fruity aquatic that works great for summer. Now I'm tempted to try all the other Burberry Summer editions. (Most perfumes turn rancid/sour or sickly-sweet on me. This one works.)

Jama4
Jama4

I did not like this perfume at all. I was expecting something similar to Burberry London but this perfume is far removed from London. All I smelled was a linear musk ( similar to pee I tried this on in very hot weather which may explain why the musk component was so overbearing). I could not identify any other notes beyond this. If you like white musks, have different skin type, and try this on in cooler weather this may be the scent for you.

My skin type: Oily / Youthful
Office Safe: Yes
Potency: Light (5 or more sprays are necessary)
Timing: Spring / day time

Will I repurchase: NO

Disclaimer: my experience may be different from your experience based on my skin type, the season, and my personal tastes

Vivien1939
Vivien1939

I have used all editions and the first one is the best one! It reminds me of a walk in a park at dusk, there is only silence, noises of nature and you!
It doesn't stay long on your skin and another appplication is needed after 2 hours. But it's fresh, charming and not too floral. Definitely will use it in the coming years!

LisanneGrigolon
LisanneGrigolon

Very easy to smell and fresh as a Brazilian summer needs be. Trully refreshing!!

qilaparfume@yahoo.co.id
qilaparfume@yahoo.co.id

Similar D&G
Light Blue

rainydays
rainydays

Whoa, something unexpected happened when I tried this on. I received a blast of... mojito? Yep. Something slightly boozy, minty, but still light and fresh. I tried it on again a few weeks after, and it was the same. Not fruity at all on my skin. This wasn't bad, it was a rather fun experience, in fact. But it's not for me. Especially since I can't drink yet, anyway. lol

pennypencil
pennypencil

It's probably Burberry's own fault, but the notes listed here go nowhere towards communicating what a fantastic, herbally fruity floral this summer juice is. To my nose, the predominant fruits are blackberry and apple, complete with apple skin and blackberry leaves, made even more piquant with a touch of crushed fresh mint leaves. Sweet, but nowhere near as sweet as most fruity florals, there is a basil-like element that makes you feel so fresh on a summer's day. The current Burberry Summer, released in 2010, IS good, with mandarin and apricotty notes as the focus, instead of the blackberry and apple of 2007/8 (I think - not sure about the dark red-tipped bottle). This is a summer staple for me - *****

mobell672002
mobell672002

HELP PLEASE Im wondering if anyone can tell me where I can purchase Burberry Summer, I have searched perfume Boutiques, Sears Bay, Walmart, Winners, everywhere I can think of Im located in the Newmarket Ontario area but will travel to find it. Thanks Mobell.

TanjaS
TanjaS

This reminds me a lot of a Yves Rocher fragrance I had when I was a teen; Folies de Saisons - Ivresse D'ete. It was very peachy, like this, but this one does not have peach listed. Strange. Anyways, this one is quite nice.

Richnata
Richnata

This is my favorite perfume. I purchased it once and all my friends were asking me what a beautiful scent I am wearing. It is so lasting and powerful. It does make men pay attention to you when you pass with this fragrance on. It is just perfect for hot summer time and for a very warm spring. I love it. I can wear it again and again and never get bored from the smell it brings. It can be vividly opened on my skin and all its notes are are very distinct. Unfortunately I cannot find it anywhere in the stores in my town. It is everywhere out of stock...

LuluCoconut
LuluCoconut

I liked it from the first sniff, really got me euphoric. I appreciate the fact that it's a lot more than just your average beach juicy summer fragrance. It really makes me dream of warm weather and lazy summer days. On me it opens with sugary lemon and some peach even though it's not listed here, then flowers and apple(prominent freesia here) and then goes to a warm vanilla musk dry-down. The dry-down is soft and a bit powdery, close to the skin. The only downside is that it's not as long-lasting as the original Burberry. No need to overdo it though-it lingers on, just more subtly. By far this is the only perfume from my mother's collection that I happen to like. I loved it so much that she gave it to me once she's had ebough. In my opinion this edition stays closer to the original Burberry for women than the 2009 an 2010 eds. As someone else said it has some similarities with L'eau par Kenzo, but I love this from start to the end which I can't say about LPK. I just can't get enough of it and a new bottle is on the way tomorrow!

At first this fragrance was quite strong, a sudden sharp burst of fresh apple, lemon and freesia. Taken aback by the strength of the scent when first applied, I wondered how a fragrance of this kind could not be cloying and overbearing in the Summer months.

Thankfully after the initial notes subside, the scent weakens and becomes much softer and more bearable. The apple note, which is in some ways quite sour yet not overly unpleasant, blends with the rose and freesia notes making an interesting yet pretty scent. The vanilla is quite notable as it adds a certain sweetness which thankfully doesn't become too sugary or sickly.

I can think of crisper and fresher Summer scents, however I like that Burberry Summer is different. In my opinion it is more of a soft floral than anything else.

The lasting strength is good, as is the case with most Burberry scents I've tried on my skin. Although I can't say that this is a favourite of mine, I certainly like it enough to recommend it as a unique fragrance for Summer.

LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Fresh, light scent ideal for summer - as it´s name tells :) But don´t expect a wonder.

ramiske
ramiske

This is a delightful summer fragrance, a bit sweet, but balanced by tartness. None of the notes particularly jump out at me, and I don't smell the vanilla.

The only negative, is that it is so light, that I can barely smell it after an hour or so.

Foxfollower
Foxfollower

I didn't have a positive experience with this fragrance. I was actually otu to get Weekend, but I picked this up instead. The moment it hit my skin all I cold smell was Celery. Seriously. It seems exactly like celery only a bit stronger. I was shocked. It didn't change much in the dry down and it only lasted about 45 minutes, which, I guess, was a blessing. At any rate, I am not wearing it.

this is a very nice perfume and I didn't expect something else from burberry which is one of my favorite perfume houses of all the time.
at the first sniff I get something strong citruses or mandarin orange.surprisingly I get none of the notes which are mentioned here,but water lily and I don't know from where strong citruses came to my nose.
by the way I let it remain on skin for 5 minutes and my God!this is very similar "kenzo l'eau par".they both have the mixture of water lily,vanilla and roses.
it's very fresh and somehow aquatic and it's very suitable for summer wear.the long lasting power is good too.it lasts for 5 hours which is a very good long lasting power for a fruity fragrance.
I'm looking for testing 2009 version which has nicer bottle.

KATHLEEN
KATHLEEN

i love this scent... it's my summer scent actually!!! weeeeeeee...try it too;)
xoxo

Annie_D
Annie_D

I like this a lot! A very nice spring and summer fragrance as the name suggests, the opening litchi and apple are present. About 30 minutes in I start to smell the rose mixing into the scent, I don't get any of the vanilla they say is in this perfume. I think it is a very light fresh fragrance with some fruity notes combined. I think it is ageless anyone could wear this from an older teen to in the 30's, even my mother wants it and she's in her 50's. Maybe we will buy a bottle and share :). Very fruity fresh floral frangrance with an airy feel but it lasts longer than I expected, it resembles the DKNY Delicious scents because of the apple and a little of Valentino V ete. I love this definitely a fabulous summer/spring scent.

juliane
juliane

i loved the firt sniff and thought of a sunny day in early summer in south england, drinking lemonade, wearing striped shirts and jeans shorts...
but then the apple became too dominant and now it just smells like an cheap apple shaped soap. it's such a pity. i really like the design of the bottle and the first notes.

barbiot35
barbiot35

A classic light summer fragrance but has nothing to wonder about...

elledee
elledee

Love it...but it doesn't last worth a lick :(

Pa.princess
Pa.princess

I quite like this scent and would have no problem wearing it year round. It'n not a suntan lotion, beachy type of fragrance. Just very fresh.

ca.comMiss_Binky
ca.comMiss_Binky

I found this to be only so so and I think it had too much freesia-burned A LITTLE

joybee88
joybee88

The smell is quite pleasant. I wear it sometimes, depending on my mood. It's a breezy not intense perfume but last quite long.

LoveScent
LoveScent

I wanna try this, but I would wear it during all seasons. I buy expensive perfumes so I wanna be able to wear them anytime of the year.

Burberry Summer by Burberry 3.73 out of 5 based on 120 ratings and 29 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Burberry Burberry Summer fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Burberry Burberry Summer, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Burberry Summer by Burberry. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Burberry Summer by Burberry represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.