Designers » B » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

Burberry Summer Men 2009 Burberry for men

Burberry Summer Men 2009 Burberry for men
dislike

This limited edition for men presented in 2009 and created by Emilie Coppermann, opens with fresh and pleasant aromas of green apple, mint, lime and yuzu. A heart incorporates cumin and driftwood, while a base hides cedar, amber and white musk. The nose behind this fragrance is Emilie (Bevierre) Coppermann.

Granny Smith apple Lime Yuzu Mint

Driftwood Caraway

Amber Cedar White Musk

Burberry Summer for Men 2010
Burberry Summer for Men 2011

Burberry Summer Men 2009 Fragrance Reviews

Shoota#1
Shoota#1

Great scent very clean and fresh and still masculine!! One of my faves.

RobbieX
RobbieX

Gorgeous, fresh smooth summer scent. Fruits and white musk. Staying power and sillage as good as you'll get. The drydown reminds me of Style in Play by Lacoste - but this one is nicer! Burberry have produced a really well blended men's summery scent here, love this one!

duileee
duileee

Its really2 fresh aromatic citrus,I love it..make me feels fresh along day..citrusy,sweet,fresh all blended in this scent..top notes for opening fragrance is very citrusy,next woody and the base notes is calm sweet fragrant..TOP perfumes..love it..

arrogante
arrogante

A very good summer scent that projects quite well and makes you feel refreshed! The cold, yuzu-filled opening surely reminded me of some candied fruit I used to eat back when I was a child - It was fragrant, citric and zesty. Then it settles readily to a warm, woodsy musk which sits close to the skin. Whenever I smell this it reminds me of a wooden boat full of lemons. Weird, yeah. And since I live in a tropical country, this lasts around 2-3 hours and pops out at random times when I thought it was gone.

This is a scent perfect for those days you just want to have a picnic or walk by a grove where the sun shines fully at you. Inoffensive and relaxing, but not totally unique though, especially the drydown, which I find similar to many other colognes I used to wear.

I am always impressed with the Burberry Summers (mens and womens both) but am loathe to pay those retail prices! Luckily, I got this at Marshalls for under 20 bucks for a 100ml EDT...and it is great!!

This is not a watered down version of Burberry Men. It is its own fragrance, I loved the first one (with Burberry written in rope on the bottle) but passedon it, as I was filling my collection with regular releases from my favorite houses. When I saw this in a discount store priced so very reasonably, I felt blessed by the perfume gods!

This begins with a lovely cool citrus cocktail composed of yuzu (yum!), lime and green apple-bitter, fresh and sweet all at once with an almost palpable juiciness-and just enough mint to accent these lovely notes without overpowering them, bringing out the zestiness and pulpiness but not letting it get too tart or sweet. Stunning! The caraway and driftwood add some light spice and a beachy woody feel to this while the citruses are still detectable. The woody sweet drydown of cedar, musk and warm amber remind one of a summer evening: relaxing, smooth and luxurious. Everyone who has smelled this on me has asked me what it is and where to get some! If Burberry Man is a suit, loafers and plaid-lined trench coat; then this is a day on holiday with khaki cargo shorts, bright colored polo and plimsoles at the beach. :-)

Sillage: great
Longevity: very good
Overall: 4.5/5

Most citrus scents fade too quickly for me, but I keep on sprayin'! This reqires very little if any re-application, and the next day it is still detectable on my shirt. A very, very well-made summer scent and though I liked the 2010 version, I find this to be the best BS yet!

pj_guzman
pj_guzman

i love this one super nice. i like the opening smell it smell and feel clean at the same time.

LastingNote
LastingNote

Opening notes - Cool and refreshing and goes well with tropical climate. Mint and lime always makes it a nice combination to give that feeling. Quite strong
Base notes - Musk effect is all over the base note and the smell is lovely to have on all day. Lasts comparatively long.

On my skin - It stays on quite ok and recommend for summer with out a doubt.

Fragrance
Fragrance

The best refreshing and clean Male fragrance for me as of now... :D
Checked it yday.... I love it....:D
The opening notes are very fresh.... and clean...
and within seconds it will make u feel soo refreshed.
can say it's a safe scent..... wearable at any time..
but I would prefer men wearing with causal wear.. :)
Love it soo :)

Annie_D
Annie_D

Wonderful scent!! The citruses that open up the top notes are divine! Neither citrus is completely dominant but more of a combination of all yuzu and lime with a touch of mint. The opening is so fresh, perfect for spring. The cumin adds a nice manly hint of spice to the citrus/fruity opening. The musk and cedar in the dry down complete this summer/spring scent by grounding it with some earthy tones but still make it so that its fresh and just completely wonderful!

Burberry Summer Men 2009 by Burberry 4.32 out of 5 based on 54 ratings and 9 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Burberry Burberry Summer Men 2009 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Burberry Burberry Summer Men 2009, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Burberry Summer Men 2009 by Burberry. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Burberry Summer Men 2009 by Burberry represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.