Designers » B » Woody Aquatic « Groups

Burberry Summer for Men 2010 Burberry for men

Burberry Summer for Men 2010 Burberry for men
dislike

New summer editions by the house of Burberry bring us pleasant and elegant compositions created as new versions of original perfumes, painted with pastel nuances. They can be expected on the market in April 2010.

Fragrance for men Burberry Summer for Men is a limited edition, created of citrusy-aquatic-woody notes. Top notes incorporate yuzu and mandarin, a heart features an aromatic cocktail of juniper berries, mint and thyme, along with driftwood and dyer’s greenweed, while a base adds cedar, sandalwood, amber and musk. The fragrance can be found in a bluish flacon, as 100 ml EDT.

Mandarin Orange Yuzu

Burberry Summer for Men 2011

Burberry Summer for Men 2010 Fragrance Reviews

fresh_scents
fresh_scents

Here's another one of my weekend, workout, and early morning errand running fragrances. The smell of Burberry Summer (2010 edition) is synonymous with freshness.

Overall Rating: 5 stars

fragranaticafreak
fragranaticafreak

Bleh I sampled this and to me, it smells like soggy napkins being gently caressed by a pair of sweaty ass cheeks. The opening is almost like a stale lemon that was urinated on. Then it just dries down to old man musk. Can be VERY offensive to others. Will never buy this again.

I received a spray sample of this from Lana Lool (Thanks friend!) and though I love the 2009 version of Burberry Men Summer, this one is VERY similar. The only thing I can see (sniff) that is different about it is that it has no apple, and has dyer's greenweed added, which gives it a sharp slightly green vegetal edge.

This (on the first spray) is amazingly citric with the mandarin's slight sweetness and yuzu's bright juicy sparkliness. As the top notes evaporate, there is still a "citrusy" feel there; but it DOES get more green with mint, juniper and the greenweed. There is an odd sweetness lingering just behind the light (white) woodiness. The drydown "sounds" somewhat oriental, but to me it is just ever so slightly warm and smooth, and accents the top and heart in a clean and refreshing way, while not overpowering them . This is an excellent scent for hot and humid days, and would make any citrus and green lover very happy; and it is done in typical Burberry style. This scent is the olfactive equivalent of swimtrunks and a cool crisp white tank-top. Like a warm green summer wind, the sun on your face and your toes in the sand. Citrusy, aromatic and quite well-done, but I did not (and am not going to) run out and buy a bottle. I WILL, however, enjoy the sprayer sent to me this summer...and should I happen to see it in a discount store for a great price would buy it, as I love the whole Burberry line of perfumes.

Sillage: good
Longevity: average
Overall: 3.5/5

I think Burberry is thinking along the lines of "if it isn't broken, then don't fix it" and this is very nice and only slightly different (less fruity/more citric) than the last year's version. It is a lighter fresher alternative to Burberry Men: brighter and more "summery"; but at the risk of sounding like a "snob"...there are better summer scents out there. It does the "job" by keeping things fun and light though, while still managing to say SUMMER, and projects rather well! The longevity of citrus is often a problem, but the greens and aromatics keep the "fun in the sun" vibe going.

waqasad1
waqasad1

1. Mixture of little bitter and sweet citrus.
2. Non-Offencive
3. Make you feel your surroundings refreshing.
4. Good for office wear.
5. Day time wearing is best.
22-Apr-2011

I have got plenty of good comments plus I have gotta loving this refreshing smell. Can't say about other occasions but its perfect for office wear and in summer ofcourse.
02-Jun-2011

MRare
MRare

I was definitely surprised by this scent!

I like Burberry's winter/fall line (stock, I know) but after smelling Weekend I had pretty much given up on their spring/summer line scents. This one does it right! Ever since I smelled it I haven't been able to get it out of my head. Great choice for the guy who's wanting to wear something different...

BRH
BRH

I got a sample of Burberry Summer for Men 2010, and was really impressed with the scent. It has a really fresh, laid back, almost "lime" scent to me. I know lime isn't in the notes, but that's what I seem to get. It's not a bitter citrus scent, but more of a sweet, and greenish fresh scent. I found a 100 ml. bottle for a good price at a discounter while in NYC recently and picked it up for about $30. Overall, I am still enjoying it, but my one complaint is longevity. This is a VERY short lived fragrance. (even more so than most fresh/summer scents). It's literally gone after about 30 min. to an hour. I would recommend spraying this one on your clothes to extend the scent, as it goes away quickly on the skin. Other than needing to reapply very often, it's a really nice, light summer scent.

ideolog
ideolog

I tried this one in the store yesterday. Well, very nice and clean. Much better than many modern aquatics. Nevertheless, it does not stand out very much and I am not persuaded to buy it, unless I find it for a really good price. If you need something really fresh for casual / office use, consider this one.

Burberry Summer for Men 2010 by Burberry 4.51 out of 5 based on 44 ratings and 7 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Burberry Burberry Summer for Men 2010 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Burberry Burberry Summer for Men 2010, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Burberry Summer for Men 2010 by Burberry. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Burberry Summer for Men 2010 by Burberry represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.