Designers » B » Woody Aquatic « Groups

Burberry Summer for Men 2011 Burberry for men

Burberry Summer for Men 2011 Burberry for men
dislike

Burberry Summer for Men 2011 Burberry for men Pictures

Burberry Summer for Men 2011 evokes that peaceful atmosphere of the English summer morning. Top notes: mandarin leaf and yuzu. Heart: mint, juniper berries and thyme. Base: cedar, sandalwood, musk and amber. Available as 100 ml EDT.

Mandarin Orange Yuzu

VV Platinum

Burberry Summer for Men 2011 Fragrance Reviews

gfelton505
gfelton505

Citrus that smells to me like a mix of lemon and bergamot. Followed quickly by green herbs and a little bit, a very little bit, of woodsy spice. I don't get musk on its own in an obvious way but that may be what seems to bind it together. Stays very close to the skin and essentially fades after a couple hours, however, with a little exposure to outdoor summer heat and a little perspiration, it reawakens with the herbs and wood holding equal ground to the hint of citrus. A delightful blend of scents that may not be the best value spray for spray but it has its place. I like it on warm weekends where 2 or 3 hours scent may be all I want and need.

Ecko_rx
Ecko_rx

And i wonder what that guy below who's showing so much hate for this wears for the summer? Burberry Summer, like the name suggests is supposed to be a nice, light, fresh clean summer scent, how can anyone hate it? Meaning if u hate this, u must hate all the summer flankers out there then? Oh well, those people are missing out on great summer fragrances then. My suggestion is...don't be boring, explore your taste and broaden it by trying to like a summer scent. Heck this Burberry Summer is so great i can see myself rocking it even during the fall :-)

ostase.jon
ostase.jon

very fresh smell very nice if u buy u will not regrette!

ComaSaan
ComaSaan

WASTE OF MONEY!! Arrrgh!!! Doesnt last even for 10 mins on my skin. :/ Veryyyy veryyyy veryyyyy close to skin. And most of the time it gets washed away with sweat. HATE IT!

Norman24
Norman24

A few have said that this fragrance goes away in a few hours... Well, I put this on at 5:30am today for the first time and I can still smell it 12 + hours later, must be your chemistry in your body is all....

Nikolaos1984
Nikolaos1984

This is one of my favorites! Very nice smell

micah.mcgahee
micah.mcgahee

O.O I LOVE Burberry Summer!! It's a very light, fresh, warm and sweet fragrance. The notes of mandarin orange, yuzu, juniper and mint are the most noticeable on my skin. I love how light and sweet it is...and it's also a bit warm for a summer fragrance, but I still love it! :) Yes! Give this one a try!

God bless!!

dokepi
dokepi

I have it, i got pretty excited with the smell from the beggining!
but really vanish too fast...LESS than 1 hour in my wist

save your money for CKfree, it have simillar smell, but better and last longer, and have the same day/summer proposes...

bipin.bhosale
bipin.bhosale

Beautiful Fragrance, loved it, fresh

bonovox
bonovox

looking for a summer fragrance, and having some experience with Burberry lines of colognes (Touch, Weekends, London) I expected a little more from this. It definitely has opening notes of a wonderful seaside citrusy appeal to it, but I sprayed it on today when it was 80° outside and after two hours I was wondering where the heck it was. Smelling my wrists, having people so my back of my neck, it was like... "what I just got my money on?" Usually Burberry lines are known to last 4 to 6 hours, but this just dried up way too fast. If you can constantly respray every few hours that I think it's a wonderful scent, just not the longevity I was looking for. 7.5/10

bobblehead
bobblehead

Much love for this fragrance! It's not as citrusy as some other perfumes like CK One Summer 2010. Burberry Summer for Men 2011 has this out-of-the-shower freshness without smelling soapy. It's more clean, and it has this sharp, crisp aquatic scent which makes it very refreshing. However, it wears off pretty fast. I can barely smell it after two hours. Nevertheless, it's a great scent. Perfect for summer, without that overwhelming citrus scent.

ArkangeL
ArkangeL

The Burberry Summer editions are becoming a bit repetitive like Jean Paul Le Male. Slightly different alterations of the notes and a new color and or design. All I can absorb from this is a typical citrus. Of all the Summer releases, I'd go with last year's if it were absolutely necessary... but since it's not, I'd wear Burberry Touch for the summer and turn more heads than I ever would wearing these effortless Summer Editions.

Detroitcolognereview
Detroitcolognereview

Clean and no fuss!

Jave26
Jave26

Very nice fragrance similar to last years so if u have it no need to repurchase if you don't give it a shot i don't think you'll regret it.

Burberry Summer for Men 2011 by Burberry 3.88 out of 5 based on 68 ratings and 14 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Burberry Burberry Summer for Men 2011 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Burberry Burberry Summer for Men 2011, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Burberry Summer for Men 2011 by Burberry. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Burberry Summer for Men 2011 by Burberry represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.