Designers » B » Aromatic « Groups

Burberry Summer for Men Burberry for men

Burberry Summer for Men Burberry for men
dislike

Burberry Summer for Men Burberry for men Pictures Burberry Summer for Men Burberry for men Pictures Burberry Summer for Men Burberry for men Pictures

Burberry Summer for Men by Burberry is a Aromatic fragrance for men. Burberry Summer for Men was launched in 2007. The fragrance features pineapple, tonka bean, musk, mint, caraway and cedar.

Pineapple Tonka Bean Musk Mint Caraway Cedar

Azzaro Chrome Summer
I am King of Miami

Burberry Summer for Men Fragrance Reviews

Chicago Tony T
Chicago Tony T

Pineapple, musk and mint. These are the 3 main notes. They are very light. I don't get any Tonka bean. It's not a bad scent just too light and subtle. Max of 4 hours longevity with super low silage. Women might like it more than guys.

Jun0711
Jun0711

This cologne has aqua crisp vibe

ososigma16
ososigma16

Nothing new, smells ok, I got it since two years ago and didn't finish yet, recently I found it interesting again, I hope this time I can finish it.
It's fresh, light, actually very light, the kind of smell for sweat it and feel fine, fades in about 2 hrs and I'm being good with this 'cause it could be faster than that, opens good, if it just stays like it open would be a good fragrance!!.
My recommendation is get the small bottle, so you can get rid of it fast.

dm8m
dm8m

burberry summer is a very very light fragrance. fit for that laid back, kick back & relax days. my regret on getting this scent is that it fades too quickly. it's in eau de toilette but feels more like a cologne to me.

xtaxcy7
xtaxcy7

Not my cup of tea! But it's smell ok on others n from the bottle..so, it's me! Hahaa

andy
andy

it's ok, it kinda smells like it is something else, but burberry really did not create anything new

personally, i would not choose this i would go for burberry brit or burberry touch

i do not see the point in charging full price for a weaker, less potent scent for the summer and this is kinda unisex

guest_Alex
guest_Alex

in every single way says BOOOORING!!!! it doesnt last, is expensive, an lacks originality.

dancam86
dancam86

It´s not the most original fragrance out there, it is very very similar to Allure Homme Sport and Acqua di Gio so it´s a very common type of fragrance. Beautiful, fair price, but still a copy...

ahmed ehab
ahmed ehab

its an amazing light very free perfume , excellent for summer day outing

Well this fragrance is perfect for the summer. It's kinder a mix og the regular Burberry Brit fragrance and Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue. It's worth the money for sure!

Burberry Summer for Men by Burberry 3.85 out of 5 based on 41 ratings and 10 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Burberry Burberry Summer for Men fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Burberry Burberry Summer for Men, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Burberry Summer for Men by Burberry. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Burberry Summer for Men by Burberry represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Prada Prada Amber Pour Homme (Prada Man) Yves Saint Laurent La Nuit de l`Homme Chanel Bleu de Chanel Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme Burberry Burberry Brit for Men Azzaro Chrome Dolce&Gabbana D&G Versace Versace Pour Homme Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Davidoff Cool Water Versace Versace Man Eau Fraiche Chanel Egoiste Platinum Bvlgari Aqva Pour Homme Gucci Gucci Pour Homme II Dolce&Gabbana The One for Men Versace Dreamer Burberry Burberry Men Burberry Touch for Men Burberry Burberry Summer Men 2009 Giorgio Armani Armani Code