Designers » B » Floral Green « Groups

Burberry Summer for Women 2010 Burberry for women

Burberry Summer for Women 2010 Burberry for women
dislike

New summer editions by the house of Burberry bring us pleasant and elegant compositions created as new versions of original perfumes, painted with pastel nuances. They can be expected on the market in April 2010.

Edition for women Burberry Summer for Women is a limited fragrance which includes floral-fruity green notes. Its composition opens with black currant, mint, mandarin and white peach. A heart encompasses freesia, white rose, honeysuckle and lily, while a base finishes with velvety woody nuances of cedar, musk and sandalwood. The fragrance is available as 50 ml EDT, in a flacon with pink pattern.

Mandarin Orange Peach Black Currant Pomegranate

Honeysuckle Freesia tincture of rose Lily

Musk Sandalwood Virginia Cedar

poor -2

Burberry Summer for Women 2010 Fragrance Reviews

Krishna Kiani
Krishna Kiani

Fresh flowery woody & a bit spicy. Nice fragrance. Soft, inoffensive, clean laundry fresh. I think it's a sporty summer scent. Good for all ages & everyday wear. Unfortunately the sillage is soft & the longevity is weak. Reapply is needed in every several hours.

Beckylynn8881
Beckylynn8881

Extremely baffled with this one. The first time I ever tried it I seriously couldn't smell a thing! I could smell a very light woody flowery scent from the sample vial I had, but the minute it touched my skin it was like water. Decided to give it a couple more chances a short time later, and the next couple times I smelled a very light, fruity aquatic scent that lasted for about 3 hours or so. Well, last night I put some on right before settling down in front of the TV, and this time it was like the first time. Barely there! I would catch the faintest whisper if I turned my head a certain way, but it smelled very watery and not much like a perfume. Even that faint whisper was gone within an hour. Anyone else have this experience? I also have the 2011 summer edition which is a lot better in terms of sillage and longevity.

Cams
Cams

Pretty great is this one - perfect for summer. The lasting power is not as bad as you think; this gets noticed by those around you even if we don't smell it anymore!

fongyukyuu
fongyukyuu

I LOVE this perfume!! When I first smelled it, I was really struck by how it really did remind me of summer & I was shocked to smell watermelon, but I just made it up I guess. The one complaint is that it doesn't last long at all.

mjb28
mjb28

This is refreshlingly pretty to wear, floral sweet but not too heady, just perfect to arouse the senses. Not cloying on th skin and very cozy to wear. I love this summer edition. Just too bad the lasting power is quite weak. I had to re-spray myself most of the time to enjoy the scent. Still, this is very pleasant, sexy and playful scent. Just lovely! Perfect for a very hot day!

mimosabee
mimosabee

It smells a bit artificial. I guess it is the pomegranate... I love it though. Burberry classy...Perfect for every day use. Not very durable.

melai16
melai16

i super love this smell,,,its so nice and refreshing not too sweet just light....love this

sweetlola
sweetlola

Soft smell and sweet make me feel relax.
This nice smell not make me headache and stay on my skin more long hours.

pennypencil
pennypencil

If one can find the earlier version (the one with the pink rope writing), I would recommend seeking that out as it's an unrivalled summer scent, making use of herbal, sweet and fruity notes to maximum effect. If not, though, this year's release IS rather good - a mandarin and apricot yogurt scent, with the same Burberry Summer dry-down of its predecessors. Perfectly sweet and joyful, with expected lasting power; this would accompany a summer dress very nicely. I would note the Burberry Summer scent has got sweeter - I just hope it doesn't get sweeter again next year, as that would push it too far into candy ubiquity.

guest_gracey
guest_gracey

GOOD job for burberry!!!!
i love this summer edition...
it's fresh, sweet light scent is so appropriate for summer. very chic!
just bought it now and im glad i chose this one over the 2009 edition!

guest_tina
guest_tina

its not waste of money on me it last in 5 hours and its sweet fresh and very god

guest_sheen
guest_sheen

Total Waste of money. brought it at Macys and it doenst last more than 5 minutes. Sprayed a lot of it..still no good.

Richnata
Richnata

This is my favorite perfume. I purchased it once and all my friends were asking me what a beautiful scent I am wearing. It is so lasting and powerful. It does make men pay attention to you when you pass with this fragrance on. It is just perfect for hot summer time and for a very warm spring. I love it. I can wear it again and again and never get bored from the smell it brings. It can be vividly opened on my skin and all its notes are are very distinct. Unfortunately I cannot find it anywhere in the stores in my town. It is everywhere out of stock...

guest_lusker26
guest_lusker26

i agree with puma, i tester yestarday this scent, it was ok, but still strong for me,i prefer burberry brit sher.

Puma
Puma

I think it's better than the 2009 edition. Burberry Summer for Women 2010 is fresher and softer, but still sweet, with strong peach and mandarin orange notes.

minousdepoes
minousdepoes

At first, i like the first 5 minutes, but the perfume doesn't last.Thats a pitty, wouldn't buy it, the perfume from 2009 ist far better than this one.

vertigo
vertigo

oh Burberry!
You did a better job last year.
I preferred the 2009 edition.

This is a weak one. Has no sillage and lasts very shortly.
In the beginning I could smell currants and pomegranate, and I thought the scent would be just stronger than the previous edition, possibly even for evening wear. But then came the middle notes, so faint ... Very light flowers, couldn't even detect which ones. And that's how it stays. I don't get any woods or musk in the drydown, just those pallid flowers.

This fragrance is not bad neither good. But that's ok. You don't have to fall in love with every flanker, do you ...

Burberry Summer for Women 2010 by Burberry 3.82 out of 5 based on 77 ratings and 17 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Burberry Burberry Summer for Women 2010 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Burberry Burberry Summer for Women 2010, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Burberry Summer for Women 2010 by Burberry. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Burberry Summer for Women 2010 by Burberry represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.