Designers » B » Floral Fruity « Groups

Burberry Summer for Women 2013 Burberry for women

Burberry Summer for Women 2013 Burberry for women
dislike

Burberry Summer for Women 2013 Burberry for women Pictures Burberry Summer for Women 2013 Burberry for women Pictures Burberry Summer for Women 2013 Burberry for women Pictures

For Summer 2013, Burberry launches limited edition versions of the original fragrances Burberry Women and Burberry Men from 1995. The new flankers Burberry Summer for Women and Burberry Summer for Men are fresh, summery interpretations of these classic and elegant perfumes. They exude bright and intense colors borrowed from the fashion collection Burberry Spring/Summer 2013 (neon pink for her and turquoise for him).

Burberry Summer for Women begins with citrusy aromas and juicy pomegranate which bring freshness to the composition. The heart offers a sea of flowers with freesia, lily of the valley and rose, wrapped in warm, sensual notes of woods and musk.

Both fragrances are available as 100 ml Eau de Toilette.

Pomegranate Mandarin Orange Green Leaves

Freesia Lily-of-the-Valley Rose

Cedar Sandalwood White Musk

Burberry Summer for Women 2011

Burberry Summer for Women 2013 Fragrance Reviews

CoffeeCup
CoffeeCup

Lots of freesia. There was also a hint of LOTV but that was gone in a few minutes. Sort of watery vibe that dries down to soapy musk. Longevity - so-so.

EDIT: Wanted to add that there's also a detectable unisex/masculine note in it, possibly the cedar.

perfumeglam87
perfumeglam87

More rose than anything!

lirael00
lirael00

I have a love for Burberry perfumes but unfortunately not for this one. It's nothing special, the scent is barrely there and wears of really fast. It's just boring.

shellpol
shellpol

A lovely blend of roses and musk...very very feminine. This is for all floral lovers bt others can have a go with it.

dormir6
dormir6

Nice but no longevtiy on my skin :-(

mirisfrik
mirisfrik

This one is so not worth the money! It smells to simple, more like just lemon juice and disappears in short time. My first choice of fragrances usually is Burberry, but this one, really not worth the name.

misstierra05
misstierra05

@tropic sugar, I think you did a great review. I have dry skin as well and the notes come off the same as you've stated on my skin as well. The original Burberry was too strong for me, so I ended up getting rid of it. However, I think this a great scent that I can actually wear.

sweetstar1
sweetstar1

Yuck, this is a mash of different citrusy scents that don't work for me.

lemontreelime12
lemontreelime12

I really wanted to like this one, but the lilly of the valley note would overpower the citrus for me, and id rather have the citrus stand out. Perfect, im sure for someone else.

tropic sugar
tropic sugar

I have to say that I love this fragrance!I was shopping one day at Younkers department store and saw this at the fragrance counter so I sprayed this on and went on my way.This is so pretty.I usually like more heavy amber and tropical fragrances but lately I have been craving fresh and airy scents and have been looking for a more natural fragrance to add to my collection.This is very natural smelling for a summer scent no strong alcohol smell at all.On my skin I smell pomegranate, lily of the valley,freesia and a soft woody base.If I could pick one word to describe this scent I would say fruit sorbet.It is cool and airy and the citrus smell stays all the way through the drydown.The woodsy notes are soft but noticable.I have dry skin and the 2 squirts I sprayed on my wrist lasted a good 6 hours.This is not going to be a silliage monster but if you did 4 squirts on the neck and a couple squirts on the inside of the arms people would smell you as you walked by.This will be fabulous for humid hot days and nights as there is something romantic and elegant about it as well.I think soft flowers,italian fruity ice or fruit sorbet with a touch of green and soft woods.The bottle is so pretty as pink is one of my favourite colors.This will not make you feel sick as it is very natural smelling.If you had to pick one fragrance for summer I would say this is the best summer fragrance I've smelled so far.Men will love this as well as they tend to like soft clean smells on a women.Pair this with a cute floral sundress and some gladiator sandals and you will get admiring glances and you wont kill everyone with a strong overbearing fragrance on a hot summer day.This is fruit sherbet in a bottle!LOVE IT!

Melly26
Melly26

This has the word “garden” written all over it. Smelling it straight out of the bottle it smells like the tomato plants in my garden, very green with a hint of bitterness. After it’s sprayed I get a strong hit of Lily of the Valley -a transport back to my grandmother’s garden. I thought maybe the floral would be too strong for my liking, but then after about half an hour, it really lightened up; almost too much. I keep pressing my nose to my wrist to drink in my summer garden. The lasting power is not good on me, so I don’t think I’ll purchase, but I think it’s really nice. They really managed to bottle nature with this one!

butterbean
butterbean

Very aptly named as it is a perfect scent for summer.

It's light, it has a lovely freshness and ever so sweet and faintly floral. It is really pretty while being a wee little bit woodsy. It has a watery freshness to it that I really like.

It is perfect for an inoffensive scent. It doesn't project much at all.

Longevity is 3 hours - if that. Great summertime scent you can wear for anything. Spraying clothes and using an unscented lotion helps it last longer. I still have to bathe in it quite a bit because it just doesn't last. It will be perfect for HOT months when you want something refreshing, lightly sweet and floral.

I will have to buy multiple bottles as it is a limited ed only.

If you like Eclat d'Arpege -- you will like this!! If you like Issey Miyake Eau d'Issey -- you will like this!!

MuseMonster
MuseMonster

I was able to get a sniff of this Friday when I went to Dillards. I was expecting a sweet fragrance for teens, but was pleasantly surprised by the tart citrus/woodsy scent. It's very earthy, musky, and crisp at first and then drys down to a powdery/woody scent. It reminds me of a hot summer day down here in the South; the name fits it perfectly.

Too bad it's only a limited edition, I could see myself wearing this year around.

This is nice, I tried it today, it is vibrant, not too fruity, but honestly I can hardly remember the smell, other than it smells pleasant. A safe scent,, nice, would make a pretty gift for the summer, I detected soft floral notes , and a warmer base.

mesmerisa
mesmerisa

I`ve tasted it today - it`s very similar to 2011 summer edition, but a little bit brighter, crisper and more radiant. I like it.

Burberry Summer for Women 2013 by Burberry 3.39 out of 5 based on 94 ratings and 15 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Burberry Burberry Summer for Women 2013 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Burberry Burberry Summer for Women 2013, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Burberry Summer for Women 2013 by Burberry. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Burberry Summer for Women 2013 by Burberry represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.