Designers » B » Floral « Groups

dislike

I have it: 1210 I had it: 641 I want it: 606 My signature: 37

London Burberry for women Videos London Burberry for women Videos
London Burberry for women Pictures London Burberry for women Pictures

This fragrance is indispensible while visiting the city of London if one wants to feel the pulse of this old and contemporary city.

This is a classic floral scent with jasmine in its heart. It opens up with rose and honeysuckle harmonized with a fruity tangerine note. White floral hear note includes jasmine, Tiare Flower and Soft Peony. It leaves a velvety trail of wood and musk. Burberry London was created in 2006 by Dominique Ropion. It’s advertising campaign features actress Rachel Weisz and actor Ioann Gruffud. London was created by Dominique Ropion and Jean-Marc Chaillan.

Rose Honeysuckle Tangerine

Jasmine Peony Tiare Flower Clementine

Musk Patchouli Sandalwood

Juicy Couture
DKNY Golden Delicious

London Fragrance Reviews

At first, this one was kind of fruity. That comes from tangerine and clementine.
Later it became very musky. Too musky for me.
It seems so basic to me - just white flowers and musk.
I am not amazed, it's nothing special.

Hellita
Hellita

Burberry London is lovely, on someone else.

stephanienwc
stephanienwc

Very floral but at the same kind it's a bit masculine, which I actually like. It is a very strong perfume at first spray but it settles nicely.

magrathea17
magrathea17

hmmmm, it took several hours to realize how much I appreciate this :) it´s a liquid version of "act like a lady, think like a boss". simple + witty = divine

ecerusen
ecerusen

its bottle tells eveything about this. classic lady perfume. if you want to buy a floral scent which is easy to wear, this one is for you

hend whisper
hend whisper

Literally In love with it !!
Its seem too flowery in the uper not but its become softer and quite pleasant then and leaft a worm sweet scent on my skin that last until the next day !!
the most elegant Feminine wintiry Burberry perfume EVER !!
Its really like london ! ophisticated but with a modern touch !!
simply I cant stop wering it <3

Roman86
Roman86

This is definitely what I like in a female's fragrance but then again I'm a male. I sprayed it a couple of times on my hand and really enjoyed it. If I was a female I'd probably do at least 10 sprays of this. Sophisticated but with a modern touch. Thumbs up.

courant
courant

It's brave to give a perfume the name of the city. Scuttlebut tells me Yves Saint Laurent was sent to Coventry (not London) by his contemporaries when he used 'Paris'. I don't know if there is any basis to that gossip.
Should there be great gravitas attached to the consideration of 'London' for the name of a fragrance? It's forever now, so I suppose there should be. Does it fit?
Does every woman who wears 'Beautiful' have to be beautiful, technically? Is every woman who wears 'London' expected to know that the fearsome Queen of the Iceni, Boudicea, retook Plowonida, or modern day London to you, from the Roman conquerors? That London sits on a bed of red ash from the fires that destroyed it?
It was a tale that Queen Victoria capitalised on when she became Queen at the age of eighteen, part of her marketing campaign, one might say. Elizabeth the 2nd became Queen as a young woman of twenty five just as her namesake, Elizabeth Tudor, did in the 1500s. I'm really warming to the idea of a heady white floral becoming a symbol for London; the association is working for me now. Strong women, loyal and true, warlike at times, but always women. I will wear 'London' with pride. As a Jasmine lover it's dead easy.

My Dad, dead now, might sing 'Any, any, any old iron' with the best of them but his favourite, surely, was
"I get a funny feeling inside of me, when I'm walking up and down. Maybe it's because I'm a Londoner, that I love London town'

ira.singhal
ira.singhal

The first thing that struck me about this perfume was that How is it called London? It is soooo firmly Indian! It reminds me of the nights in the country-side in India, in the gardens where we had huge jasmine shrubs growing and the night air is heavy with this heavenly scent intermingled with Sandalwood. This is a strong Jasmine based perfume with hints of Indian Sandalwood, which makes it more exotic. I can't imagine everyone liking it cause it may come on too strong for some people but if you are looking for something feminine and exotic, warm, sensuous but not overly sexy, mysterious, confident and strong, then this is it. It takes me to Arabian nights and the stories of Princesses in veils. Its not light, happy flowerly, more like thick, heavy, mysterious. Its a summer nights perfume for me. Strong, exotic, long-lasting and mysterious. Being a Jasmine lover, I love it! It was one of my best blind buys!

rita.m
rita.m

Feminine perfume
Refreshing jasmine and tangerine
But I felt a little smell of vanilla with this does not have in its components
elegant
i like it

Elisa S
Elisa S

The fragrance reminds me of some kind of (too) heavily scented night cream.
The jasmine note is very strong and heady - which gave me a major headache - so I tried to wash it off after half an hour - but the scent still lingered on to my arm for the rest of the day (a plus for the longevity!). Therefore, I was still able to smell the dry down later on, which was softer and quite pleasant, but, for me, not worth waiting for.
I tested it before I realised my general problem with jasmine, and it was actually one of the fragrances that helped me realise the sensitivity.
So this fragrance is definately not for me, and I recomend to not buy specifically this one untested, if you are prone to headaches!

Kittycat63
Kittycat63

Going by the rave reviews on here for Burberry London I would have expected it to be a gorgeous, standout perfume.

Unfortunately, in my opinion Burberry London is far from a standout perfume. To me it smells very cold, almost metallic in some way, even slightly astringent. I don't understand at all the references to it being sweet, warm, etc (or the comparisons to Juicy Couture which smells entirely different to me!), because to my nose it seems to be the total opposite!

Personally, I wouldn't waste my money on this and in my experience most of the Burberry perfumes don't seem to be anything special at all.

marush25
marush25

It is sweet-fruity and elegant. I like it a lot. It is more for evenings but also for winter/fall season.

fiverosestea
fiverosestea

at first i thought it was a unisex perfume lol but after a while it started to smell good and the next time i wore it, it smelled really good.

aber19
aber19

I have tested this perfume. It very similar to Black for women by Kenneth Cole. I placed this on the skin and on my clothes. This perfume is very faint after two hours. Additionally, after smelling my wrist, this is a very weak version of a second rate Fracas. The cost was $80.00 for the EDP, I do not think this good value for money. This perfume is quite generic, too candy sweet and rather sickly. I will not be purchasing this perfume. As floral lover of perfumes, this perfume lacks the strength or good projection, quality of diverse flowers is lacking here for me. However, I can understand why others would like this fragrance. However, Fracas is a far better perfume than this one for me.

shushkin
shushkin

I'm a Londoner and I dont think of London when I wear it!! It smells like my flower garden at the height of summer. Loads of honeysuckle, roses and then tuberose. Its a traditional english garden. Its so so feminine and sweet. I love it.

umsultan
umsultan

i have mixed and strange feelings about this perfume. at first i hated it, i thought its very strong. after a while i grew to like it. but i spray little bit of it cuz i still thought its strong. after getting pregnant i fell in love with it hahahah. blame it on the hormones! maybe. i would shower with summer hill shower gel from crabtree and evelyn then spray Burberry london afterwards and would feel relaxed all day and happy. i think they compliment each other. i still wear this perfumes sometimes when i am in the mood.

lvcougar702
lvcougar702

I really wanted to like this scent. It was a blind buy, but I didn't think anything of it because I received Burberry Brit as a Christmas gift last year and I loved it. Plus, read reviews saying Burberry London smelld like the original Juicy Couture, which is one of my favorite fragrances. Unfortunately, Burberry London was a big disappointment. There is a strong urine smelling undertone that screams "old lady". Maybe too much gardenia? Definitely not for me.

tsofa
tsofa

This was one of my very first perfumes. At first, I had a sample and after finishing it, I was offered by my sister the full bottle.

It is a very sophisticated and elegant perfume, for someone who wants to feel like a grown up woman. I love the honeysuckle, jasmine & rose notes, one of my favorite combo notes when it comes to flowery scents. Even though I am not a fan of the patchouli note, it is not that strong on my skin.

When it comes to longevity, it is one of the strongest perfumes I ever had, staying close to the skin and lasting until the next day. One spray is more than enough. I will definitely purchase another bottle in the near future, as for me, this perfume is definitively a must have!

quinni
quinni

one word... AWESOME!!!

Majesty
Majesty

In my opinion Burberry London is the nicest and most interesting fragrance by Burberry. I get strong notes of tangerine and clementine,which I love,mixted with white flowers,especially honeysuckle and peony.I don´t get much jasmine,or it is so well blended that is covered by the citruses and becomes soothing and smooth. It has moderate sweetness,not vanillic drydown like The Beat´or Brit. It´s musky,soothing,unique and very pleasant.Very good lasting power and the bottle is really cute.

andjela
andjela

Lovely and nothing to do with London for sure!!!!

sirop de Liège
sirop de Liège

I never bothered about this one because for some reason I can not associate such a lovely and warm jasmine scent with the city of London! The name confuses me. It is a wonderful floral perfume with a much deeper and warmer jasmin scent then for instance Beauty by CK. I 'm so very glad to have discovered it and I will definitely buy a bottle soon.

yuugainotenshi
yuugainotenshi

To me this is a heavenly white floral. Burberry London was my introduction to the world of white florals and was one of my first loves. I’ve tried out numerous ones since I got my Burberry London, but this still holds high on the charts of my favorite white florals.

London is all about the jasmine, though it is not indolic. Not quite fresh, but just a pretty jasmine. It opens with a fresh honeysuckle that is fleeting but delightful while it lasts. The jasmine then emerges joined by a fresh peony that helps to calm it down a bit. I think I can also pick up the smallest amount of rose lingering in the background. As the day wear on the musk starts to emerge but its light and delicate the florals are still the main show even when it hits the drydown.

London is my absolute favorite Burberry fragrance. It has pretty good sillage and it lasts forever! Great for those really long days, where you might not get the chance to freshen up. This is definitely and treasure for me as a white floral lover. <3

shaylyn
shaylyn

Yes! So glad I listened to you guys and bought this. I LOVE me some Burberry London. This one to me is sultry and sexy. This is the first perfume out of quite a few that I have found that I absolutely LOVE, AND it projects very nicely and lasts several hours. Thank You Burberry! I also enjoy Burberry London Classic. That one is quite different from this one but I love that one too. They are different enough to justify owning Both. :)

EDIT: As much as I LOVE the smell of this, this is one of those that gets cought in my mouth and throat and I actually taste it. EEEEW!
I stand by the fact that is is an AMAZING smell but I can't take the tasting it.
I can no longer wear this.

A.M.H.2
A.M.H.2

This is Beauty with a capital B! Attractive with a capital A! It is such a wonderful perfume! A well loved and a very popular one. It really transports you to London and puts you into that Londonesque vibe! It is so feminine, classic yet modern. A truly modern classic you might say. It's chic, elegant, beautiful, feminine, attractive, and classy all together! I've smelled it on different age groups, from children to older women, it smelled beautiful on everyone. And last but not least, men love it! At least mine does!

dipisor
dipisor

Elegant scent.

markpadilla13
markpadilla13

i gave this to my mom on her birthday... ond word : CLASSY

Fatima Fabiola
Fatima Fabiola

Please don't hate me for what I 'm going to say.
This is a good perfume , but it is not for me. I smell jasmine, jasmine and only jasmine(fruity in main accords?)If you like jasmine this is perfect for you. Actually , it smells like Beauty by Calvin Klein, but Beauty is fresh and Burberry London is a little heavier. I think Burberry London is elegant ( but not too much) and maybe for a dinner or for a job interview.

maźka1984
maźka1984

Burberry London is just wonderful !!!
The first violin plays gardenia and this release just smells insanely, just amazed me gardenia in the Miss Dior Cherie leau. Then we have peonies with patchuli finish the conquest, with plenty of sensual jasmine. Mandarins no sense, the rose is, but it remains in the background. Overall, the smell reminds me of the color burgundy.
Well- this it is! Extremely feminine, unconventional (I do not know anything like that), elegant, mega durable (all day bravely held on the skin and clothes). Scent of a dream.
I'm sure it will stay on my dresser for a long time. Concept bottle - I like it. My next favorite fragrance!

Angel in the South
Angel in the South

This was a blind buy for me and I am not disappointed at all. It is a beautiful flowery perfume and to my mind different from the usual flower perfumes that I own. A welcome addition to my ever growing collection.

Chido
Chido

Something about it that I can't quite put my finger on....It's not an 'Oh WOW' fragrance but the longevity packs quite a punch. I would buy it again.

Jennwhite318
Jennwhite318

I am surprised by the reviews. When I wore it the floral notes were way too heavy and ended up smelling more old lady then old fashioned sophisticated. To each his own.

selinacat
selinacat

I have this, Pure Poison, and D&G the one. It is really odd, but it smells like a mix of the musky scent of The One, and the floral composition of Pure Poison. Very odd combination, but pure heaven. I love Dominique Ropion, and this has him written all over it! Truly a floral done from the Orientalist perspective. Its dreamy creamy on my orientalistic skin, and I'm loving it!

Juliana6
Juliana6

This is a romantic and a bit intimate perfume. Two under an umbrella. They are not hurrying, they just walk slowly under the rain, they stop to put their foreheads together and to kiss. Autumn, warmth, rain, unexpected but true love for those who had already stopped to believe in love.

The honeysuckle is reinforced by the citruses, the rose is delicate but still noticeable. About 20 minutes after spraying I get that Givenchy Very Irresistible Intense vibe mentioned here but it's just an association. If Very Irresistible Intense is the dark, long evening dress, this is the little, black dress, suitable for every occasion when you want to look charming.
The drydown is warm, quite strong and somewhat "protecting".
Elegant, sophisticated scent.

sasoo44
sasoo44

looooooooooooooooooooooove
this tender classy perfume

Giv1952
Giv1952

this perfumme is very similar to Very Irresistible Givenchy which is also created by Dominique Ropion

MsDana
MsDana

Classy & beautiful, I love it.

Annica

This is my second review of Burberry London. It is simply wonderful on a hot summer night like this when it's 22 degrees Celsius. It felt so overwhelming with all these flowers in March but it feels so right now. I give it 5/5.

Sophie.love
Sophie.love

Just perfect .
On my skin the tangerine and tiare flower develops so beautiful to make a fruity ( with tropical accords ) white flowery fragrance .
To my nose is a super feminine perfume , nothing ''old'' here .
Sillage : heavy
Longevity : 10 + hours.

Hills by the Sea
Hills by the Sea

Alluring, feminine, warm, creamy and fresh all at the same time. I am quite smitten by this perfume. I get a lot of jasmine from it. But in this, the jasmine is delightful - fresh and creamy and not indolic at all. The other notes blend in to create this classy fragrance that is perfect for almost any occasion or season.

In addition to being warm and creamy, the fragrance has a freshness that gives me the feeling of delicately scented flowers and air after a light, cooling drizzle of soft rain and gentle breeze. Good longevity. I love it and will most likely buy a large bottle once my current one is done.

NicoleO
NicoleO

I love wearing this and find it suits many occasions. London starts with citrus and ends with jasmine. After a couple of hours it reminds me very much of pure poison. On me it has moderate sillage, and lasts all day (if I spray in the morning I can still just smell it as I'm going to bed). Love this!

xjulietdx
xjulietdx

This wasn't even on my wish list but it was such a bargain so I couldn't resist it. The beautiful packaging caught my attention immediately but unfortunately there was no tester so I had to make a blind buy. But I don't regret it at all! Burberry London smells clean, floral and classy. No doubt, this will suit every occasion. It kicks off with the tangerine, followed by the honeysuckle and jasmine. To me it's a rather clean smell which reminds me of freshly washed sheets. For such a cheap price I'm satisfied! I'm glad to say this is one of my favorite scents. It reminds me of fresh laundry and spring.

RoseBourbon
RoseBourbon

This is a perfume I always use, and the most for 5 years now. I like it's touch of floral elegance, very lady like with a woody base, it's has a positive smell, I feel it when I put it on a rainy day, it boosts my moral. I like the combination of fleur de tiaré, rose and white flowers, it's simple and sophisticated at the same time, a pass par tout. Many times people ask me what I am wearing and I like the fact it's not easily recognizable. Sometimes in summer I feel it's bit heavy but with London weather or other rainy areas, it's perfect. I can say this perfume is me.

amelie
amelie

Starts with sparkling citrus and just when you think it will disappear it warms on your skin with creamy dry-down. It's perfect for rainy days in autumn and winter, very pleasant indeed.

ADCout
ADCout

Burberry London can be described as a buttery-creamy jasmine perfume.

It starts with a burst of citrus (tangerine), drying down to a velvety jasmine fragrance, surrounded by honeysuckle, rose and peony. There is also a slight woody-musky-honeyed presence in the end. Although it's listed, I don't detect patchouli.

I find it very warm, nice and comforting, but also very chic and sophisticated.

It's definitely a creamy perfume, it even has some milky aspects related to it!

I would wear this one during Fall and Winter, because it does remind me of the famous Burberry's trench coats: I find this perfume very appropriated for that kind of style, so it would also be a great casual-chic perfume, as well as a perfume for the office in the cooler months.

It's very rich, and even loud: I do find it very noticeable in every stages, and it lasts very long on skin: 8-10 hours.

I think it's a great perfume for anyone who is searching for a creamy jasmine fragrance, which is warm and inviting. In my opinion, it's one of the best Burberry's perfumes.

maria contesa
maria contesa

not special but not bad for me..

Terranova0
Terranova0

I love this fragrance! Sweet florals with gentle, virile touches of sultry patchouli & sensuous sandalwood. I've finally found an ambrosial signature scent for the 21st century.

larita91
larita91

WoW. Jasmine, jasmine and jasmine with some sweetness. I am trying to like this one, but don't know yet if we're going to be good togehter. Quite a linear perfume, not changes on me, only the drydown is a little bit sweeter and stays closer to the skin, which makes it more wearable for me.

Too clean to me, like a soap, and I don't want to smell like public toilets. Seriously, I often have that problem with these kind of perfumes! We, in Hungary, use a lot of jasmine scented liquid soap, this kind of clean flowery scent, you can find it in mall restrooms, restaurants, public toilets, and in a lot of products, we buy to clean our homes. So I had to pass this, I'm sorry, however I can see why people say this is a classy, elegant, everyday scent. But not for me, sorry.

lawlsusie
lawlsusie

It's definitely for everyday use, very feasible and you'll always find yourself buying the next bottle once your old one's out.

Calvini
Calvini

Funny, I tried 8 different Burberry fragrances (both male & female) because it was on Groupon, and nothing worked (now I can officially say Burberry's not for me), except this one.
It smelled VERY fresh in the beginning like the description; "Opens up with rose and honeysuckle harmonized with a fruity tangerine note" and when it wears off it "leaves a velvety trail of wood and musk." I only wished the beginning phase would last forever :(

*For some reason my second try was quite different: Started out very minty, then turn woody, and left traces of light floral

Berlynn
Berlynn

lovely scent of heady jasmine and sweet honeysuckle. Clean and warm simultaneously. It sort of reminds me of a milder version of a perfume my mom used to wear, either giorgio or oscar, not sure, but there is something faintly familiar to me in this scent. It also sustains from start to finish, making it a wonderful all day scent.

arxsyn
arxsyn

The minute I tried it oh my skin I was impressed. It's beautiful from start to finish. A big bold bouquet. I am happy with its projection and lasting power. Very feminine and uplifting, not heavy. I think it's a contender as a new signature I'd Chanel stops distributing allure sensuElle or if Burberry child or with a gift set...

joybee88
joybee88

Had this for years, used infrequently. It's a very strong sweet jasmine scent. Maybe I'd wear this perfume more often if it wasn't so sweet. Sweet jasmines are a little weird to my nose.

amaliamarinescu
amaliamarinescu

i really like it
i use it mostly when is rainy outside or autumn because i feel that suits more with coller days
is a heavy parfum so i have to take care not to put to much
but it makes me feel spoecial,misterious and like i wear a good parfum
it reaaly lasts a lot

levinebabe
levinebabe

I regret not getting this any time earlier. I have the mini. Even the mini impressed me. I will have a full bottle soon. It is a sweet jasmine, somehow reminds me of bubblegum. Another great work by Dominique Ropion. Really, I didn't expect it to be this good. I am afraid that it will smell like Bvlgari Jasmin Noir, nail polishing remover kind. Oh just great.

Kiera79
Kiera79

This is an ok floral. It's nice, but in a bathroom spray kind of way. Don't think I would buy this.

andy1959
andy1959

Wonderful how Dominique Ropion build a great scent around jasmin. I love all of his perfumes. For me he is one of the best noses on earth.

selinu
selinu

I'm sorry but I don't get any of these notes listed. I think this just some odd and heavy perfume I really don't like it and my boy friend hates it too. However this is one of my best friends signature and her ex used to adore this.

temporal
temporal

Pleasant and relaxed mid-spring morning in the garden with fresh flowers. I'm not a big lover of floral fragrances, but this soft coziness with a touch of dreamy atmosphere fits in to different personalities and could be easily tamed.

This fragrance stays fresh and quite vivid for many hours.

nikitajade
nikitajade

When I first apply it, I get a very sweet orange scent. As it dries down, it becomes this delicious honey-jasmine-patchouli fragrance. I really love that it's the kind of sexy fragrance I like, but light enough for hot days.dd

svansant74
svansant74

One of my favorites! and this took me by surprise because I never thought I would say I love a floral frag. This perfume is nothing but floral to my nose from the first spray. The honeysuckle is intoxicating! It is so sweet and warm, almost yummy, I can get just a touch of the tangerine coming through. Love, love, LOVE this fragrance. Go easy on the trigger though because it's quite heavy!

veronicab
veronicab

I just bought this after testing it for a few weeks. I have so many jasmine scents because I love it, but wanted to make sure this one was different than what I already have. While jasmine is the strongest note on me, I think the blend of roses and subtle citrus make it a warm and classic scent. I agree with those who comment on how strong and lasting it is, so one spray will last all day. I find it too intense for the office but really like it for an evening out.

Tara_Dan
Tara_Dan

@Parisalondres, from what I remember of Eternity, the two are not similar, though I am not absolutely certain of this, because I dont own Eternity and havent done a comparison.

It's not similar to Brit. I find a certain similarity between Brit, Burberry Burberry, and Beat. But London is not like any of them imo.

As for the other question on whether men go crazy over this fragrance, it's not something I can second at this point. I only just bought London, and havent unleashed a combination of this and myself on any man yet! ;)

parisalondres
parisalondres

I have not bought this one yet, but it's on my shoping cart. few questions for reviewers:
a) does it smell like Eternity by Calvin Klein? As I alreay had Eternity, I want to avoid buying any frag similar to that...
b) shop assistant told me men in particular adore this fragrance on women, according to your experience, is it true?
c) in comparison with brit or brit sheer, what is your verdict? thnx xx
Remark: @TARA_TAN, thanks very much Tara :)

Annica

Caution! Go easy on the trigger with this! I was a bit careless and sprayed as much as I usually do. This is a GRAND bouquet of white flowers where no one stands out compared to the others. For me it is enough to spray on the finger and dab a little behind the ears. A little goes a long way. In moderation it is absolutely lovely and a compliment getter.

I can say that I like this fragrance more than other fragrances by Burberry.

It's sweet, warm and even yummy a little bit. Most of all I feel the sweetened tangerine and peony notes in it.

Not bad for a cold weather.

annasmells
annasmells

I didn't know a floral could be so warm. Smells best on a winter coat for the occasional sniff but too strong for every day.

Lazereyes
Lazereyes

totally love it. very nice very warm.

Mauli
Mauli

I am usually drawn to sweet, more fruity than floral scents, however, this Burberry London won my heart..and nose! Bf got this for me for v-day after seeing me read reviews and eyeing it at the store. This has a depth that a lot of floral scents lack. Love it!

sekargambir
sekargambir

this girl is strong! it stays 12 hours on me, I still can smell it on my nape even after a hot bath. sophisticated jasmine and tiare on me, a little spritz goes a long way. projects more than an arm's length. the problem is, I have trigger finger. lol.

*_koko_*
*_koko_*

I chose this blindly, based on the notes.. This scent is absolutely classic and delicious.. It's strong but not annoying, it's an intense white floral.. I think it's perfect for any occasion.. the longevity it's great on my skin.. Really sophisticated, perfect for autumn, winter and spring. Love it.

MrsYankeeGirl1972
MrsYankeeGirl1972

I just recently purchased this blindly, based on what I have read here. The scent is absolutely classic and delicious. I have worn it for over 8 hours and I can still smell it on me. Definite a feminine scent that I have been looking for the longest.

sarah.r.sahib
sarah.r.sahib

i loooove it...very nice perfume smells great full of flowers and it's long lasting :)

djuzz.becuzz
djuzz.becuzz

Gorgeous sweet flowery scent! Even though it has been a few years since I've had it I can still remember how good it smells!

2Littlethings
2Littlethings

This is my signature scent. Perfect for ANY occasion/season/time/etc. Absolutely love this fragrance. BEST part about this perfume, it L-A-S-T-S for a LONG time!!

missdietcoke1
missdietcoke1

I like it but I do not love it. It is way too sweet, almost bubble gum sweet. It suits somebody in her early 20s, but I feel it is not for ladies over 30. Very sweet, floral, candy like...and it does not say London and rain to me at all. I think I just don't get this fragrance...

daredevil
daredevil

Like my grandmothers garden full of flowers and fresh air..so english countryside!!!

TessMc
TessMc

This took me completely by surprise. I went to the store to buy Burberry Brit, but I decided to try London. And what a surprise it was. I've never smelled anything like it, definetly unique. I found the one for me. The sillage is heavy and the lasting power is moderate. Men love it. It's so feminine and elegant, it says "I'm here, you won't forget me". A head turner. So lovely I can't stop smelling my wrist.

DBrudner
DBrudner

Love! Love! Love! Smells great, and has great lasting power. I can spray it on in the morning, and at night when I am getting ready for bed I can smell it, ever-so-lightly on my wrists. It is beautiful, warm, and floral, with a slight touch of powder = all of this, without being over the top. It has a very classy smell, without being too old fashion (this is definitely not an 'old lady' perfume!). I wear this more as a fall/winter scent for cold/rainy days!

jeffthebarbarian
jeffthebarbarian

I think on the right person, this would smell lovely. However, it does not on me. The rose takes over on my skin, and it is so overpowering. I can't breath when I have this on.
I have smelled this on others, and it doesn't not smell like this. It's a really pretty floral when the rose stays in it's place. So beware if your skin magnifies certain notes like mine does.

RGR
RGR

I spray this on my wrist and hello jasmine flowers!!! This is quite beautiful, sophisticated and confident. I reach for this when the weather is cold, the people are gravitating towards spicy gourmands and Im craving something completely different.This is what I wear when I want to feel feminine, clean and like I teleported from england somehow. I feel like walking around with my chin up and loose hair. It is almost uplifting.
The beginning is almost sharp and as it dries down you start getting hints of where this might take you. I also smell roses which gives the impression of a classic, timeless beauty. Im so happy the peonies do not take center stage here. I get a polished and almost crisp elegance thanks to the use of the citrus notes. the dry down is still flowery but warm. This is why I prefer this for cold weather.
Burberry London is always classy, beautiful and lasts ages.

pink and pink
pink and pink

I am very upset to discontinued now..People asked to Burberry and they confirmed :(

Princess
Princess

ahhh.. what a fresh, mild, feminine & beautiful white floral. Great lasting power. A lot of white florals are heavy and strong, but this is perfect

Jae_Jae88
Jae_Jae88

This scent is just lovely!!!!! I feel like a million bucks when its on me .... you don't need much, just spray a little, and it goes a long way!!! the scent lingers on my clothes even after i wash them.

If you like scents that are strong, prominent, a neck turner/braker lolzzz... Burberry London is for you!!!

annettepe
annettepe

i dont even know where to begin when describing how much i love this scent. it is my signature everyday scent at the moment and i feel like it will always be in my perfume collection.

its a very sweet white floral fragrance. its strong and distinctive and a little goes a long way. the perfume doesnt have tea notes in it but to me it smells exactly like jasmine tea and honeysuckle. the dry down is quiet sweet and creamy. in the opening you can really smell the tangerine, which is probably my least favorite note in this perfume but luckily it goes away in a matter of minutes.

Overal this scent makes me feel very feminine and classy. its a very sophisticated scent and although its hard to see how far down i am with the bottle since its covered by the burberry plaid cloth, i still like the bottle since its so simple and classic just like the brand itself.

EDIT: i am on holiday now and its winter here and this perfume smells even better in the winter season! its such a comforting scent.

celebrity89
celebrity89

A very sharp, clear, in your face 80's floral. Starts very much like original Beautiful, Georgio without the raspiness or Carolina Herrera. Ends with Chantilly (White) and, strangely, Tabu. All in all a lovely frag.
Ultra feminine.

Not a love of mine but I like it.It is elegant, a nice floral with strong projection. I wouldn't use it everyday as I would get tired of it fast. It is a bit classic, in a cool British way.Timeless beautiful floral, drizzling with class. It would work for anyone, it has that universal appeal typical of Burberry.

Pinkfish3
Pinkfish3

Wasn't my taste three years ago (when I received it from the same ex who gave me 'lovely') but it's grown on me. It actually smells the same which attests to its longevity. It's a heavy 'grown-up' scent that should be sprayed with a light hand.

emmapeel
emmapeel

My favourite fancy dinner fragrance. Only downside is the bottle: it looks lovely with the real fabric, but it's impossible to see how much you've got left.

Jama4
Jama4

Boss Lady in a bottle!!

I did not like this perfume at all...it reminded me one of of the Zara perfumes (Black Peony) and Roberto Cavalli by Roberto Cavalli. It is a mature perfume, heavy and long lasting. For those who gravitate towards peony Burberry London commands respect, hence the reference to "Boss Lady". It is fit to become one's signature scent.

Skin type: Oily / Youthful
Projection: arm's length
Longevity: 10 hrs +
Office safe: No too strong...unless you are the boss
Potency: HEAVY (1 or 2 sprays is enough)
Timing: any time
Packaging: 8/10 I like the Burberry print cloth covering the glass bottle
Price: $59 for 100ml / 3.38 oz Winners / TJ Maxx

Will I Repurchase: NO

Disclaimer: my experience may be different from your experience based on my skin type, the season, and my personal tastes

Dollycat
Dollycat

Love this one of Burberry also! It´s a very different smelling perfume then most but in a really good way. It´s not sexy but a little bit sportive at least that´s my opinion. It´s floral in a fresh and very pleasant way with a bit of freshness. I´m in my second bottle now and it´s definitely a keeper in my collection.

Arkira M.
Arkira M.

Strong jasmine comes upon open. This scent is all about white flowers mixed, no rose for me. This is beautiful scent but it's not my type.

Is Rachel Weisz in the print ad? I can says that this print ad is very represent the image of this scent.

sarage
sarage

I like the house of Burberry, and I like almost every scent I have tried from them.

With so many white flowers in it, London could be something I would not fancy - but it isn't. I do like it.
It is soft, yet strong,elegant and has good lasting power.
I believe the patchouli (which I love) does something to these white flowers and turns the scent into pleasant for me.
I like the shape of these bottles,they are handy to pack. And I like the canvas wrapped around the bottle - it's different.
The season for this in my calendar would be winter.

Lotto.Lupus
Lotto.Lupus

This one is bold and very long-lasting. I'm not a fan of Burberry's range of perfumes, but they sure know how to produce classy scents. I think this one would suit an elegant and serious woman. It's strongly floral and 100% feminine.

ann.sundwall
ann.sundwall

I am so so about most Burberry fragrances, but I liked London Burberry quite a bit when I bought a mini...so I bought a full-sized bottle. Not quite what I hoped. It isn't bad, in fact it is a quite nice rather old school jasmine/musk/woody fragrance. Although compared to all the other Burberrys I've tried, it seems sharper and more penetratingly floral, it is not really that strong. In fact, it seems a bit like a scent out of its time...sort of a 21st Century Bijan or Chloe Chloe, toned down for a new generation that hasn't experienced the full-throated shout of the older florals. I will definitely use up this bottle and would certainly recommend it to those who enjoy traditional jasmine-based florals, but I don't think I will buy it again.

bashe
bashe

i´m gonna buy myself a cute looking coat and burberry scarf and wear this on a sunny autumn day...this is chic and classy...if you love jasmine and sweetness mixed together..go for it!

winterrr
winterrr

I think this is perfect autumn smell.. It fits amazingly with rain and falling leaves :).. The smell of baked chesnuts..:)

Heavyafternoonrain
Heavyafternoonrain

I can easily fall in love with it again and again whenever I smell it.

First time I met, I imagine bubble gum with the skyblue background and colourfull balloons.

really unique though

Filigree
Filigree

This is a beautiful, warm, well-rounded floral scent. Since the discontinuation of my beloved original L'Air du Temps, my signature scent, I've been reaching for this more and more. This is a modern, very sophisticated floral that still manages to be as elegant and classy as a vintage. When so many other modern fragrances make my sinuses burn, this is a welcome addition to my collection.

aimfire81
aimfire81

I don't know what it is about London, but it just does not work with my chemistry at all! I smell it on others and think it smells amazing, which is slightly disappointing for me. I would suggest trying it on your skin before you purchase it.

imihelsone
imihelsone

After a recent re-discovery of this, I find myself reaching for it more often and often. A very clean, fresh, sligtly crispy scent but with a hint of sexyness in it. Makes me feel sophisticated yet subtle sexy while wearing it. A classy scent which most people like, would be nice for a young professional starter woman in her 20s/early 30s I find.

brettashley
brettashley

I first bought this perfume in high school - it was actually my first relatively "high-end" bottle purchase. At the time, I was convinced it smelled like tea and flowers and I guess it became something of a signature scent because friends say that the smell still reminds them of me. I also suspect I picked it because I was in love with the idea of a perfume encapsulating a Rachel Weisz character wandering the streets of chic, rainy London.

After a few years, I got tired of the perfume and moved on. Recently, I dug out an old backup 1 oz bottle. Revisiting Burberry London definitely takes me back to high school, but now I'm confused as to where I ever picked out tea in this. The jasmine and honeysuckle dominate, with creamy rose playing in the background. The patchouli and musk are only there to ground the scent and they remain well-behaved and clean throughout. I can see why this was a favorite for so long, but I find it a little too demure now. Still, I'm glad I found my 1 oz - I'll keep it around to spray whenever I'm feeling nostalgic.

I also have to say that, while this is a nice enough fall/winter scent, you really should try it in the spring and summer. As long as you don't go overboard with spraying, the white florals bloom very nicely in the heat.

damewolf13
damewolf13

This is a dark smokey floral with woody undertones.
I think it is beyond compare for richness, and depth.
I wear it in all seasons, but I really do think it goes best with colder weather because it has a warm sophistication to it.
On my skin, the honeysuckle, jasmine, peony blend are so lucsious mingled with the smokey woody blend.
It is definitely one of my favorite fragrances.
Sillage and longevity are both amazing!

balisong
balisong

this is pure winter love. I smell some kind of deep forbidden berry which i imagine to grow in some gorgeous little european village or something. It makes me just want to put a trench and leather boots on!

Cookie2
Cookie2

Love, love love it. Has been my signature fragrance for a couple of years and although I wear and love other perfumes, this one is my favourite. White floral in the beginning and a huge dose of patchouli that kicks in in the middle notes and lasts into the drydown and for hours, a smoky, sophisticated, dry, musky patchouli - refined yet somehow naughty. So this scent has the benefit of being very elegant and almost prim and so it's perfect for the Board room, yet the patch in the dry down is the surprise underlying naughtiness, because it is so strong and musky. I love this contrast and this sets it above many white floral scents and gives this perfume a delightful mystery. I can rely on this for anytime, day or evening, smart or casual, summer or winter. If you are not a patchouli lover or can't wear it, steer clear of this at as the patch is strong! But I adore it

Edit: gorgeous drydown in which a musky rose appears and is still there 10 hours later....

mawararuna
mawararuna

elegant and long lasting in my skin

jasminmania
jasminmania

Vintage,fresh but have intellectual feeling.I love this perfume

janmarianna
janmarianna

well I am trying to decide whether I like this or dislike and I am confused! I like flowery perfumes but the soft ones,on me this is strange-it's toooo strong flower smelling,not for me I think. I gave it few tries and I'll continue wearing it during winter I believe would be better as in summer there so many more refreshing fragrances,this one defenetly isn't!But then again that's just my opinion!

MademoiselleMimi
MademoiselleMimi

I'm not in love with this one... too something... I don't know? Too SOFT! Makes me think of little girls and cookies! It's nice, just not me.

MerlinAbsolute
MerlinAbsolute

Uniqueness: 6/10
Overall: 6/10

A complex, creamy jasmine highlighted by orange and rose. The base wood notes are also quite nice; one of the few fragrances I can actually pick out every note. The rose, orange and white flowers backdrop is quite interesting--granted that jasmine is one of the most common notes in perfume its got a depth to it.

Longevity is alright, none too impressive, but it does project. As it dries down the woods come forth but still retains a feminine appeal. The combination of rose, jasmine, honeysuckle and orange is fairly well balanced; however, there's an edgy crispness due to the orange and honeysuckle that smells like alcohol to me and it never quite goes away.

Overall, fairly pretty and attractive. A full spray should last a decent amount of time, and at the end smells like fresh soap.

servana
servana

This is a strong scent, with high sillage & a long lasting power. 2 sprays is plenty for the day.

On me, this smells EXACTLY like Prada's Infusion de Fleur d`Oranger. The jasmine, rose & peony are non-existant (for me), & the patchouli is very strong, along with musk & tangerine.

This scent makes me think of a woman who is sophisticated & is an established member of upper class society. I love it!

Tubykap20
Tubykap20

Today I found the first Burberry perfume that I really like (not LOVE!!!)
Smells a bit clean on me,with a hint of an old perfume my dad wears...Weird!!!
Soapy but kind of sharp smell! I like it but wouldn't buy it!

Bakersdozen
Bakersdozen

This perfume is classy and feminine. I love how the honeysuckle and jasmine really do harmonize with the rose.

jventura489
jventura489

I just sprayed on a little of this fragrance. I really like it! It's a bit sweet for me at the moment, but it's really a lovely scent in moderation, a little spritz goes a long way, which I like. Perfect for the fall and winter months, not so much for spring or summer.

Aspendina
Aspendina

I have juicy coutoure and this smells nothing like it, they are so opposite, JC is very soft and floral, London is very strong and heavy, dont even know if I get floral from this. This scent is so nice and makes u smell like a million bucks.

chri5tin3
chri5tin3

Smells like Juicy Couture and Versace Couture Couture (I think thats what its called). Yummy

A great every-day-scent. Wonderful white flowers and great musk at base. Longlasting on my skin. I think this is a lighter version of Iris Nobile - Acqua di Parma (wonderful but very expensive). Burberry London is a classy and very female'ish scent.

Härlig varje-dag-doft. Underbara vita blommor och mjuk musk vid basnoten. Håller länge på min hud. Jag tycker att denna är lik Acqua di Parma - Iris Nobile (underbar men dyr). Burberry London är en klassisk och kvinnlig doft.

TaniaClamp
TaniaClamp

A warm and sensual scent hit me first, a Christmassy oranges smell, almost like orange peel. Next fragrance is honeysuckle, hyacinth, peony and a more softer orange scent similar to mandarin. Further on it develops into a warm and exclusive scent with a touch of honey and elegant rose. Flowery feminine, classic and sophisticated scent. The sustainability lasts about 6-7 hours.

En varm och sensuell doft slår först emot mig. En juligt apelsinig doft, nästan som apelsinskal som övergår i kaprifol, hyacint, pion och en mer mandarinig doft. Senare utvecklas doften till varma, exklusiva dofter med inslag av honung och elegant ros. Blommigt kvinnlig, klassisk och sofistikerad doft. Livslängden varar ca 6-7 hours.

papergurl
papergurl

I wanted to love this, I love Dominique Ropion's other fragrances: Euphoria, Pure Poison, The Beat and Amour Amour, even periodically. I like Burberry Brit, Sheer and might wear Body at some point. I lived in London, this doesn't smell like London women to me. This is no Burberry Brit, Laura Ashley, Penhaligion, or any others that could be named.
This is terrific for the first minute as another reviewer said. I loved it, was going to buy it then and there, but decided to shop and come back. I just sprayed the top of my hand. After about 5 minutes, I wish I hadn't sprayed it on me. I went to the rest room and attempted to wash it off with soap to no avail. Ok, so 20 minutes later I am feeling ill. By the ingredient list, I should adore it. It must be the honeysuckle. It is just too cloying, too "close" almost a Classique effect, but Classique is more composed, delicate in the dry down. I could see wearing a TINY spray when you were going to be mostly outside in cool/cold weather. This is no office scent. I wouldn't wear it in the evening if I were going to be in close proximity to people. I got this from one spray, just one, and felt like you could smell me 10 feet away. I have never had a scent seem to amplify in the dry down instead of mellow. This was a screamer for me, and I really loved the first minute. If you love honeysuckle, then wear it well!

aromajunkie
aromajunkie

White flowers and.....mint?? It has a definite resemblance to the scent of Wintergreen Life Savers! And its got some serious power, too. I sampled about 6 different perfumes on tester strips and the smell of this one outlasted them all by a long shot. I wouldn't wear it, but it is interesting. Maybe the minty smell was an oddball occurrence that I wouldn't get again?

CaroG
CaroG

I liked this fragrance for about a minute...and that was it. I keep picturing myself sticking my nose in Marie-Antoinette's hairdo, or visiting my grandma's attic. It is so powdery, I experienced a sneezing fit I could not control. I think the fragrance would be nice if toned down a notch. On the good side, it has great staying power, and good silage. A person at work wears this fragrance, and we can smell her down the hall. Keeping this in mind, it is definitely not a day fragrance. Please spare your coworkers, and keep this fragrance for night outings.

verysherry
verysherry

BuRBeRRY LoNDoN

Very On You Face and Bold...they should name it Burberry Bold!!
Its one perfume that reminds me of a woolen stole with the burberry check print on it so has to be winter ...reminds me of upstreet 19 year old tall slender girl... FUN n ENERGETIC in a nutshell!!

jenny2301
jenny2301

I wasnt sure about this scent but I did end up liking it after a while. It smelled very girly to me and Floral and I like those kinds of perfumes. It does come off a tad strong but it died down on my skin.

Addict2Perfume
Addict2Perfume

Burberry London is an elegant modern floral that is softly sweet and sophisticated. Sweet Clementine, honeysuckle, and tiare flower. Lush English garden rose with soft jasmine and peony. Smooth dry down of patchouli, light musk, and Indian sandalwood. Wonderful fragrance!

nanssi
nanssi

Very strong scent, mature and a little bit hard, but I like it. It's a nice variety or my other light perumes. Price is quite high, but it goes hand in hand with lasting. Nice for fall or winter nights, but sometimes I use it for long walks in summer colder evenings.

juan carlos.henriquez
juan carlos.henriquez

muy elegante y hot en una mujer.

Ohnatalie
Ohnatalie

This perfume is my favorite!! I don't used it as much because of the price and as a highschooler, I can't dish out $50 all the time. It has a sexy spicy woody scent.

20thcenturyrelic
20thcenturyrelic

Haven't tried the fragrance,but I will. Re the 2nd video: wish I was getting paid to kiss Ioann Gruffud.

lisetlu22
lisetlu22

Uno de mis perfumes favoritos, es hermoso, delicado, femenino, sexy y muy chic, tiene un aire a Lady Million, y ambos me encantan, pero LOndon, se lleva el podio!!!!

nikkitta
nikkitta

A different smell from other perfumes, unique and very distinguishable... i love it, but try not to get used to it coz i would end up hating it n find it boring bcd of its uniqueness!

sophisticated perfume!

www.brittxxx.nl
www.brittxxx.nl

Very nice smell!!

lizatt
lizatt

its more a lady smell.not for kids like me.though i smell lots of jasmine which i dont like.its warm long lasting scent.i just love the bottle so original good try tho

Lee79
Lee79

I really enjoy this smell. Very light and fresh with a hint of sweetness. Nice for fall weather.

moraine
moraine

A wonderful fragrance for a cold, rainy day! I wore it to the supermarket today, shlepping around in my fleece vest and track pants, and felt as lovely, dainty, and feminine as Rachel Weisz in the photo...:-)

To me it smells like honeysuckle and Earl Grey tea...

sarka-destiny
sarka-destiny

No idea why this smells so bad on me. :( I had to give it to someone who loved it.
In oter case i would throw it to a bin.

SPHINX
SPHINX

Warm winter/fall scent that lasts long. Can be a bit overpowering but has the lovely Jamsine top notes that I adore. It's a great frangrance but has a synthetic aspect that puts me off. I had it, but I wouldn't buy it again.

Christina8809
Christina8809

A wonderful fall/winter fragrance.
I love the smell of this, both on my skin & in the bottle.
In the bottle ( a simple, clean rectangular flacon, adorned with a swatch of the signature Burberry check fabric & silver square cap) this smells to me like a powdery floral, sweet & unobtrusive.
On my skin the first note I can detect is the honeysuckle - actually it really jumps out at me..in a nice complimentary way which surprised me pleasantly as I've never had any luck with that, usually with my chemistry it smells cheap and synthetic but not here!
The next note to come through to me is peony, quickly followed by jasmine, the latter sticks around for a long time. By now it's developed to a beautifully creamy, heady scent.
On me, I can't smell any pachouli, which makes me a very happy young lady, as it never fails to induce headaches. Instead I can smell sandalwood, rich and clean.
The longevity of Burberry London is fabulous, lasting around 6-7 hours.
I will repurchase!

C xo

artsymom
artsymom

Burberry London is a bold, sweet, powdery floral. When I first sprayed it, I liked it. I agree with miahreis, that this seems to intensify over time. I smell the rose and jasmine and also a strong musk and I think the carnation must be lending the powerful powder note.
To my disappointment, I don't smell honeysuckle, but I do smell patchouli now that I've been wearing it for a while.

There is a STRONG note in this that smells like GRAPE to me- not true grapes, but grape scented bubble gum or a grape scratch-n-sniff sticker. Is it jasmine or tiare? I don't know, but that note mixed with the powder and rose is just too much. This is rare for me... but I feel the need to go scrub it off!

miahreis
miahreis

I was at Sears yesterday and thought I'd try this one. I sprayed it on my arm and WOW, so pretty! The thing is though it seemed to intensify on me over time, and to me it basically smells like Fire & Ice by Revlon. I love this but I don't think I'd spend a lot on this perfume if I can just by Fire & Ice for cheaper lol

Contessa01
Contessa01

I tried this for the first time the other day and I love it. It is a creamy rose fragrance with a good amount of honeysuckle. I sprayed this on my arm and at first I thought it was pretty ordinary but once it dried down slightly I was surprised by how lovely it was. I will get a full bottle sometime soon.

poivrerose
poivrerose

Classy, sophisticated, uptown. I feel that vibe from this scent. Not stuffy by any means though. This is unbelievably rich, heady, and intoxicating scent - and by no means my usual preference, but I could not turn this down. Starts out so sweetly with honeysuckle and a hint of bittersweet tangerine. Picks up a biting rose next - in full bloom, slightly sharp, and extremely aromatic. The honeysuckle and the rose entwine perfectly creating this hearty floral femininity. A bit sharp a bit sweet. It almost makes me lightheaded. Musk creates a beautiful backdrop for these florals. Wears excellently in cold weather. An A+ on the sillage staying power. This is a heavy scent and should only be spritzed only once or twice to avoid being extremely overpowering. A serious floral.

pisces3774
pisces3774

Interesting: London = Juicy Couture = Jean Paul Gualtier Fragile. At least on my skin. Wearing all three right now, and they're almost indistinguishable. The Fragile turns a little softer - almost a green tea note. The JC gets a little bit of a bubblegum note as it dries down. The London gets a little warmer. But extremely, surprisingly similar!

lara0905
lara0905

Classic and elegantly feminin. Pleasant floral bouquet, soft, warm composition.

Mostly honeysuckle, jasmine and peony dominant on me, in the base musk and patchouli with jasmine and a touch of rose. It has a tipical english aura, very classic but youthful scent. Perfect autumn fragrance, I think this perfume is would be too much on summer days.

Mature but not "old lady" smell. Excellent either daytime or nightout.Two spritz behind the ears and two small on the neck and it's just swings around me all day long. Very longlasting and elegant perfume.

Oriflame-Full Moon for Her EdP is very similar to this scent.( Might be the jasmine+patchouli+musk combo...?:) )

sofababe
sofababe

I sometimes have problems with jasmine but not in this case. London is fabulous, kinda sharp in the opening, but dries down just beautifully, creamy. Burberry is one of my favourite fragrance houses, I feel rather patriotic when I wear Burberry. The house used to have a rather dodgy reputation in UK (any British readers will know what I mean when I say "chavvy") but I think they have recovered well and their excellent fragrance range can have done nothing but helped in that rehabilitation.

feleeni
feleeni

Jasmine and musk is what I get from it. The rose sneaks up on me, but for some reason I definitely overlooked it. Wore this perfume for a year during my studies in Prague. For that reason, it reminds me of spending time at Au Gourmand in Josefov, window shopping on Parizska Street and taking trips up to the ramparts by the castle. Perfect fragrance for a North American exchange student who wants to experience Europe but retain some of that Anglo-Saxon coldness. It smells like comfort and melancholy to me.

Klopez
Klopez

A very cozy scent for the cold months. It lasts long on me and has good silleage. I enjoy it a lot. When I'm wearing Burberry London even my classroom smells like it.

Pinni
Pinni

Here the name suits the scent!

Burberry London is pretty nice. It gets very rosy after a short opening of slightly sharp tangerine! I might consider this if I wanted a nice rosy scent. (Strong rose doesn't agree with my skin though which is a pity.) I didn't get so much of the jasmine note people have voted there to be or the other white flowers. They are there but as a nice background blend instead of being prominent. London was mostly rosy for me. Tangerine stays there too but it gets softer and subtler after the beginning.

(My bf said that it's rosy and alright but preferred Guess Guess Seductive over this as I made him smell both.)

xpetra82
xpetra82

i love this smell but unfortunately it is not lasting on my skin more than 30 minutes...very disappointing....

sheida
sheida

Ive been wearing this perfume for 3 weeks and all I can say that I get compliments almost from everyone!!I bought it just because of the good reviews here and on basenotes but when I first smelled it I wasn't so impressed and I didn't like the projection and the silage but I was wrong,everyone can smell it around me even when Im passing and Im happy!
I cant smell any peony or tangerine, only jasmine and rose.
I can call it burberry jasmine instead of burberry london.
overall it's indeed a pleasant perfume not very sepecial and not boring or offensive like most burberry perfumes except the brit which I adore.

mika71
mika71

This is lovely. On me it wears as a balanced blend of jasmine and rose, and I am not generally a fan of jasmine or rose. I pick up a little honeysuckle and peony, but unlike some others, I don't pick up the patchouli at all. Dry down is a slightly powdery musk.

On my clothes I get more of the jasmine and other white floral notes. The longevity on clothes is longer than on my skin too.

Not terribly original or as interesting as the original Burberry frag, but very nice. A nice, reliable floral option, especially on those for whom florals tend to be a challenge.

lyria
lyria

A very gentle jasmine, cream & powder type of London :-). I wish I had ever seen it… Freshness which is warm. Depending on the mood one could enjoy it both in cold and hot weather.

rainydays
rainydays

My second review, a little more thorough than before because I've had time to fully experience the scent. This is probably THE ONLY fragrance I've ever tried with rose as the dominating note that I've actually liked. The rose in this gives off a vibe that is pure class, not too old (usually powdery rose), not too young (usually candied rose with lots of fruit). It's so creamy! During cooler weather it's warm and smooth, perfectly comforting and feminine. I'm very picky when it comes to strictly floral fragrances, but this is just so beautiful. It has a variety of "feelings" wrapped up in one... elegant, casual, sexy, proper, gentle. Sillage and longevity are perfectly fine on me.

princess_buttercup
princess_buttercup

I need to admit 2 things right away- 1)i hate perfumes that are overly floral, which leads to 2) I didn't give this a fair chance on my skin.I sprayed it on, detested it, but left if for maybe half an hour, I just couldn't bear it any longer than that.
I've read people saying it's like a walk in an English garden, and I bet it is. There's nothing wrong with this. It's very floral, and it seemed to project well on me, but then I wasn't wearing it long. I'm not surprised it didn't work for me, but if florals work on you and you enjoy them, hey, give it a try. This is not a little girl's scent. This is for a woman.

Ana Pavao
Ana Pavao

The top honeysuckle notes had me at first smell, but after buying it by compulsion, ooops, patchouli, lots of it! The body lotion is superb because it lacks the patchouli, which my body chemistry simply won't ever accept!

porscha69
porscha69

English rose, peony, patchouli & honeysuckle is what I smell when I wear this one...
The honeysuckle & patchouli is quite strong at first, but the powdery musk softens it eventually..
It's sweet and pretty, but a little srong.

I use to love it, but I got bored of it. I occasionally wear it as I have half a bottle left, but not on special occasions. For me it just doesn't have that Wow factor!!

cekinney
cekinney

This is a great winter scent. It is rich and makes me feel warm when I wear it. The top notes are enchanting, but I do not care for the dry down of patchouli. On me, this dries down to a very mediocre scent. I would recommend this for others, though.

superant
superant

Love it. Scent is strong enough to wear in the evening, but still simple enough to wera during daytime in the winter.
It's smell isn't so unique but I love the way it smells when I wear it. Clean and simple, as is Burberry. Stays on for a fairly long time. Definetely am buying this again.

nora elia
nora elia

I just got a big bottle of this perfume. The first notes are strongly jazmin or magnolia I can't distinguish. I really thought that it would have a strong longevity but not at all! It fades away after two hours! It is really sad coz I love the magnolia smell

saramariah
saramariah

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

cocobella
cocobella

i can not see ( smell) any similarity to lady million. i think lady million is fresher and more floral than this one. this one is more masculin, but not in a bad way. i think it is a confident scent. i love it and i think it is as cool as the city itself. it it definitely not a girly scent. i use it for colder days and the lasting power is amazing. to me definitely unique and a keeper.

daliflora
daliflora

I may imagine some women depicted by English novelists wearing this, with their classy uptight style, yet friendly and very practical. I'm not sure this would be good for me, since it's too static and musky, but I think it would fit admirably well other women.

bagaceirababyy
bagaceirababyy

Very pretty young floral! I think this is a little similar to lady milion...

Veroronnieronron
Veroronnieronron

When I first sprayed it on I was inside a car with two other people. We all oohed and aahed at the deliciously uplifting florals but then a handful of patchouli slapped me right across the face, which made me sad. Maybe its just my body chemistry,but I just don´t ever get along with patchouli and Ive become pretty good at detecting it. I quickly gave it away as a christmas present to my sister in law and she really liked it, so as with most things, try before you buy.

lucifera
lucifera

ooh this is a bit uptight for my taste,but you know what i don't care! :)) this is a nice smell for a party or going somewhere to shop, imo a nice allrounder for every season, feel free to spray some more during colder months, it does lasts nice, not as good as montale's but it's certainly not a weak scent.
And how can i not love this creation. it's made by the famous dominique so thumbs up! :)

Nukekubi
Nukekubi

I used to love this! It smells of autumn to me. The scent is warm and comfy - it wraps around you like a scarf, almost. Very wearable. But sadly, it's like it has grown to old on me. I find it to heavy for me, now. It's strange, but in my teenager years this was divine on me, but now, in my twenties, it's just not right anymore. I do think it's supposed to be, and tends to be, the opposite situation - haha. :-)
But it's quite good. I'm fond of the rose and jasmine. Very nice and classy.

This is too strong and clean for me. I found the name interesting, but the scent did not live up to my expectations. I found it somewhat stinky. Maybe it was the musk.

Morrigan
Morrigan

I thought I would love this one. It does have a unique twist to it, but it's an amalgamation of scents I am not used to wearing. Warm but not in a "cosy" way, I reckon. A very Autumny scent, even though the saleswoman tried to persuade me it could be worn in Summer, like that could ever happen :P

It's a flowery-musky scent with some spice. And I hate spice, even though all the notes are nicely balanced. The roses are quite faint (had no idea there were roses in this), one of the flowers really tingles my nostrils, and I could swear there is something vanilla-ish in it! Something annoys me terribly though, and it lasts from the beginning till all throughout the drydown, so maybe it's the *drumroll* PATCHOULI!! The musk on the other hand is "grounding" every other scent included, which is natural since it is a base note. It's not a "bad" muskiness, it's subtle. But what good is that if the EVIL patchouli is destroying it?

When I smell "London" I get the image of an average English lady over 35 who lives in the cold damp and moss-adorned -not London- English countryside and has probably been wearing this all her life! She's a sweet and practical next-door gal who is still trying to find the right bloke, and thinks her perfume will do it all for her. This is not a perfume that reminds me of an independant flirty girl frolicking around the streets of London like in the ad. Maybe she looks like that but she is definately on holiday there :P

It's one of those perfumes that are distinctive, enough to become a really boring signature fragrance if you wear it all the time. Oh the patchouli... WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE THERE??? I think if anyone wears this too much they will start to become annoying, and the compliments will begin to fade..

Nevertheless, it's an all in all "nice" perfume and seems to last on my skin when most others don't! But it's just not "ME"... I'm a floral-fruity gal. Sorry Burberry..

cheriebeary73
cheriebeary73

I just bought the big 3.3 oz size of this, I thought I loved it, but now finding it's just not me. It's more of the clean smell to me, and I love the more powdery, sensual, smells. I will stash it away and try again at later date to see if it grows on me and will update this review.

Update: I ended up selling my bottle on ebay, the more and more I tried this, it reminds me of men's cologne.

smellynich
smellynich

this smells like the drydown of lady million

gracious
gracious

I just like it, this days a hate it, I don´t know why

neha_21april
neha_21april

its one of d best perfume..ppl go crazy when i apply dis perfume....really amzing and d best

noorabbas
noorabbas

BURBERRY LONDON: I OWE YOU AN APOLOGY:
I tried this perfume first and I liked it so much, so I went for it and bought a 100 ml bottle; but the bottle smelled so horrible that I had to get rid of it immediatly.. I thought I was disoriented in the shop when I tasted it first, but no I went again and checked;immagine that I was unfortunate to buy a full 100 bottle of seriously ruined perfume..later I discovered that my "trusted" seller had charged me an extra 20 dollars!; I don't know how this bottle had turned so bad, may be heat,time or my cheeting seller; anyway the REAL BURBERRY is exactly what I had to look for in a perfume, that is a serios seriene floral fragrance that is shiek and classy,but also fun and friendly ..

Juma
Juma

HI!
Once I have promised to myself to buy this bottle in London- When I get there!
But I decided not to wait but swap it. Thank you, Inverwas, it's great one. I love it as lover of roses, nevertheless there is no strong scent of rose to jump in your face.
It is well blended with musk and sandalwood (Strange, it's not listed) and therefore I think a men can wear it too. I will offer it to my hubby and son to test it, why not?! I have it almost 100 ml.
And, it's long lasting too. Two sprays for about 5 hours on me.

charlottesmom
charlottesmom

Oh GOD I LOVE This stuff!!! I've been working my way through all the Burberry scents, I liked Brit and The Beat but London is off the charts pure heaven for me! It's warm, a little fruity, a lot creamy and just Yuuuuuuuum! I don't even detect the patchouli which is fine with me because I can take patchouli in small doses but I expected this to be a big honking scent with tons of patchouli but it's not it's soft and totally not harsh....(on me). Will plow through my sample and then get a full size bottle for sure! Awesome stuff!!

Inspire0111
Inspire0111

I used to love this fragrance before I bought it. Now I have it and I find it very difficult to wear. There is something quirky about it that I like and dislike at the same time. It's not simple or linear and it has a "dirty" feel to it. I am still unsure if that's good or bad.

The opening is fresh, sweet and sparkly - so far so good. After a short while I can smell the tiare which is lovely. At that stage it transitions from bright citrus to creamy floral - again, pretty good. BUT at the same time I can smell something sharp and spicy. The musk is pretty strong too and that makes the dry down very masculine. By the time it dries down, I wish it was my husband, not me, wearing it. I imagine it would be very sexy and seductive on men.

A very strong and long lasting perfume. It almost gets stronger as the hours go by and I can smell the base notes even after I've taken a shower.

OneScent
OneScent

Is it me or does this smell very much like the original Juicy Couture? Maybe Sweeter?

NNN
NNN

I've never been to London, but if London smells like this fragrance, I already know where I'm going to spend my vacation!
This is my favorite perfume, I love it so much!
Very floral, chic and feminine. I feel amazing wearing it... Like a very put-together lady, wearing a trench-coat while taking her dog for a walk trough a park in the city.

its a very serious, older smelling perfume. very spicy/floral and strong. its actually something i would wear to a funeral and i really don't mean that in a bad way. its just a somber perfume imo. it has great lasting power and the dry down does leave a pleasant, not harsh scent, but with a little sharpness. i like it, don't love it. will wear only occasionally.

cyln
cyln

its weird it's only me that think the scent is all soapy. i detect no flower at all! i'm a huge fan of burberry but this one is not for me.

malia
malia

I think it's a great perfume. Elegant and warm. And it does last on my skin. And don't you love the bottle!!!!??

Invocati
Invocati

One of the best smelling women parfumes i've smelled!
Lovely, sexy!

kristina_vili
kristina_vili

Great parfume with great lasting power!Absolutely love it! :) It`s floral,but that doesn`t mean that it`s light and fresh.Oposite-it`s strong floral scent,perfect for those of you who don`t like typical annoying and boring floral scents.Try this and you`ll be suprised!

thejessob
thejessob

Very thich warm scent. but floral at the same time. I love this complex scent!

clarasays
clarasays

I love this perfume, but it does not last on my skin at all. There is virtually no sillage and I have to literally press my nose to my wrist to smell it. Also, the opening smells a lot like Light Blue (not necessarily bad, in my opinion), but then becomes a more creamy floral in the dry down. All in all, a very good perfume, but sadly, no for me.

feline_amour
feline_amour

I've got this perfume from my father as a souvenir from abroad..for me it is a long lasting perfume but unfortunately it's not my type of fragrance..it's to mature and serious for me

oriens
oriens

I was in love with burberry London, but during the first months of my pregnency, i hated it to my guts and threw away the bottle!

MrsCHarris0920
MrsCHarris0920

I love this in the bottle but as soon as it touches my skin it smells horrible. I thought I would be sick.

andrevarx
andrevarx

An EDP with excellent quality, a soft floral aroma, no sensual but very trendy and sophisticated, perfect for special nights. Highly recommended.

xyelox
xyelox

i can smell the jasmine right away!
not a very fan of jasmine btw
but once this fragrance settles down it can be very sweet and classy
best for those who search for classic sophistication plus feminity
i'm 21 and i can wear this :)

Lady Love
Lady Love

Very sweet and overpowering fragrance, this should only be applied in moderation.

For me this is not a floral scent, because it's to sweet like a candy.

Anyways is very longlasting.

adele l
adele l

This one presents like pure poison(dior) on my skin- it is very clean and floral with none of the notes upstaging the other. Pretty reserved and classy, no dirty patchouli at all. No sweetness either- would probably be ideal for office wear b/c it's not overpowering or strident. Classic is still my favorite but London is definitely pleasant.

dial800whocares
dial800whocares

I cannot stop sniffing my wrists with this one. It smells delicious. Feminine, soft, sweet, yummy, almost good enough to eat.

Its all florals, with a touch of fruit, but not a screaming floral. Not the sharp headache inducing floral. This is different then any other floral I have owned.

Its like an enchanted garden blooming on my wrist. I am laying in bed and the sweet smells just keep wafting up and its amazing.

This is by far the best of the burberry's!!! I love it!

Esta NM
Esta NM

having read the rave reviews im wondering if there is anything wrong with me.... i totally hated this one i practically forced sumone to get it off me. felt it was a terrible buy....maybe its just me?? dont know

i.kinga
i.kinga

One of my favourits :) It is a very beautiful scent :) The sillage and the lasting power are perfect, I adore the jasmine, honeysuckle and tangerine mixture in it. A very beautiful, sophistacated mixture. It is truly a warming scent, ideal for colder weather, and it makes me relaxed:) Love it :)

blueberry
blueberry

Interesting and elegant floral, perfect for office and formal occassions. Quite long lasting, but not a killer. It is pleasant to wear, unobtrusive, yet distinct. I like it, but still my favourite floral is Amarige, so I am not particularly crazy about Burberry London. But anyway, good value for money and can be a really nice gift as it is very likely to suit the tastes of most people.
UPDATE: In the course of time I am learning to appreciate it more and more.

guest_Freia
guest_Freia

I love this perfume and the jasmine scent in that

Catbiscuit
Catbiscuit

Ah, the honeysuckle/tangerine/jasmine combo is coming through loud & strong. For some reason this perfume makes me feel quite mischievious. I want to sing 'I like short shorts' loudly while dancing ridiculously on the spot.

It is quite a heavy perfume, probably because the honeysuckle & tangerine smell quite authentic (both quite strong aromas) and they are battling it out for dominance - "there can be only one"...

But it has such a jolly mood-altering effect it can use my skin as a battleground as long as it likes.

tonni
tonni

Elegence,warm,delight,rich......My most favourite scent.

The rose and peony notes are attractive,I love it crazy!!!!!!

Emeraude
Emeraude

this is my new fragrance,very flowery...very nice, very long lasting,and the best is that you smell the same from the moment you aply the perfume untill the end of the day.I smell jasmine more than others flowers in it,and for a moment I thougth there is any tuberose too...

mrs.Bond
mrs.Bond

I was in London last week to watch some Wimblendon tennis.What can I say?I love the city and I love the fragrance.Burberry makes great perfumes,one of my favorite design houses.

Richnata
Richnata

It is really for cold or cool season. Very lasting and makes you feel warm.

Rouu

well, is there a perfume that wear a formal, classic suit it will be definitely LONDON !!

so warm,classic,wearable, and classy scent, with a feminine note .. great for office and formal meetings , modern woman should smell like that !! its a serious scent with a tender touch .. opens with rose,tangerine in a great way then the flowery heart with a deep impression of jasmine and the musky base!!

main note is jasmine but not board Jasmine , it has anew impression !!

the bottle itself is showing formality with a feminine touch !! i just luve it

its a unique scent through my collection , and yet now i didnt crash in a replacing !!

midsummer
midsummer

I liked the opening notes, which were sweet and fresh and airy. But as the scent dried it became increasingly sweet and flat - right now it smells like Dr. Pepper and Twizzlers to me (for the non-Americans, Twizzlers are cheap red licorice strings). Will not put it on again - smells like something I would have loved in middle school.

guest_Nsh
guest_Nsh

Regardless of the way this gift came from- absolutely from London, i love it. LOl a bit romantic for the first date but i think it s quite cool... long staying and subtle, i think it IS feminine and not unisex ... i like it

xtabithax
xtabithax

I enjoy the lotion, great for after shower very subtle.

silly.puppy
silly.puppy

:) Love this. I wear it in a cold rainy day. Feel warm and happy

nyoka
nyoka

i was really surprised by this one.i was totally prepared to hate it but.it grabbed me with a tangerine rose smell that reminded me of Christmas when i was a child.in a bit,i felt myself in a peony field,rubbing my face into their fragrant massive blooms.this alone would b enough but,the musky woody drydown was even better.a great year round fragrance,to brighten the darkest days.

PávelHenry
PávelHenry

IMO (of my nose) its sillage remember me something of Mackie-Bob Mackie...
Ultra sharp...
Very good!

Rouu

so feminine ,classy, modern and stylish perfume i feel unique when i wear it :)

Puma
Puma

A woollen coat and long, leather boots - that's an image of Burberry London.
It's so classical and elegant. I adore strong, floral and not sweet scents and it's like that!
I love this perfume.
And the town as well:)

kastehelmi
kastehelmi

London smells very much like honeysuckle to me-honeysuckle, a bit of vanilla and powdery musk. I can smell the patchouli if I sniff my decant, but a spray on the skin doesn't irritate me. All I need is 2 sprays-1 spray on the base of the neck or on the cleavage, and 1 split between both wrists. I don't find this unisex at all, but I think I would like to find a man who smells honeysuckle-y and a bit old-fashioned, so I encourage men to try this one too.

rithacha
rithacha

IMHO all the Burberry fragrances are very similar to each other. I think it's because of that signature peony note that distinguishes them - ohh that's Burberry!

So, to compare to the other fragrances from this house, London starts off with a blast of freshness similar to Brit Sheer, minus the litchi note. The florals close to the heart are like a cross between Burberry Woman and Brit. It doesn't have the sweetness of Brit nor the musky creaminess of Burberry Woman. Rather, it's a fresh fushion of zesty peony and white floral. And in the Burberry tradition, the base notes are not very strong. I mean, the persistence is good, but the scent remain very subtle and close to the skin after the first two or three hours.

I would describe London as the freshest floral I've tried so far from Burberry, though. It has that breezy sophistication that would make a casually dressed woman stand out in the room. Very pleasant to smell and well-balanced scent! A safe "gift perfume" for 20-35 year olds IMHO. Bravo Burberry!

Halvah
Halvah

This perfume is really extravagant in my opinion, it smells as a vibrant classic, in the other moment it makes me feel modern, young and not serious at all. I love all the flowers in it, they are so noble that they give me the athmosphere of celebration every time I wear this. Also, in other moments it has an intimate feeling to it.... who understands?
It's strong , so use it with a light hand, the scent itself doesn't change a lot during the day, just the feeling I have on it. It's definetely elegant, feminine and chic and more for mature woman than for teens, of course. If it will be continously in production it can become a modern classic.

snobuni77
snobuni77

I have to review this again because since my last review I have grown even more fond of this.I was reading the one guest review & When she said that she pictured ""a expensive-looking woman in her mid-to-late 30's with immaculate,long, colored hair, tall boots, a long fitted coat and a superior expression on her face"" I just smiled because thats me LOL. I dont find this too floral but I do find it sweet. Not Vanilla sweet like I usually like but more of a floral sweet.Its not you typical floral but the men in my life LOVE it & I will definitely buy 10 more bottles if this discontinuing rumor keeps up.
I also last fairly long on me,Im a dancer & I sweat through my scents quickly.This one is about average in the lasting sector but thats just fine with me.

guest_laladeeda
guest_laladeeda

i love this fragrance, anyone know why it is being discontinued? It makes me very sad because I've been wearing it for three years.

Migotka
Migotka

I remember trying it ages ago, and not liking it much.

Yesterday I saw it on sale and, surprise, I actually thought it was quite good. Classy, modern, elegant. It matches up to the image of a London woman I have in my head. Energetic, fashionable. It has a differant aura than what I would expect from a perfume called Paris, New York, etc. It smells of... London!

JeanMaurice
JeanMaurice

I prefer the Burberry London for men of course. But this one is nice. Can't give a great note but decent one...

I had to try this because I love Brit and adore Burberry Woman but London is not for me. It isn't a bad scent, but very floral and all I can picture when I smell it is an expensive-looking woman in her mid-to-late 30's with immaculate,long, coloured hair, tall boots, a long fitted coat and a superior expression on her face.

eranaral
eranaral

Beautiful warm honeysuckle fragrance, but I must worn you, it does not last long. Especially on hot days. I would suggest testing the lasting power on your skin before investing in it.

Jillzilla
Jillzilla

When I bought this fragrance, I HAD to have it. I loved the base notes and the way it dried down to something adorably old-fashioned, but after multiple wears, I found this perfume gives me a headache. I'm not sure if it's the honeysuckle or the peony. I typically don't wear floral fragrances, and this one is very floral. I enjoy catching a whiff of it on someone else.

c3c
c3c

This could easily be a unisex fragrance. It's not bad, just not very feminine. More of a winter daytime fragrance.

PORSCHA
PORSCHA

Very sweet & strong floral perfume. You only need to put a very little bit on as it lingers on 4 houre & tends to come across strong if you put too much on. It is very similar to Beyond Paradise from estee lauder..

Trvevil
Trvevil

Those, who said that top note smells like bubblegum are very right! It's indeed sweet bubblegum, but not for too long. It fast enough turns into floral. It's sillage is very powerful and may induce headache. At first, I couldn't figure out what floral components create so pretty common [I can say that it has some similarities with Armani Code- their characters are similar]. I thought of jasmine... and I thought that definitely there should be tiare.
So true, there is tiare! Later intoxicating floral bouquet is also accompanied by note that is soft green, it's very pleasant and not sharp, might be something to do also with patchouly. Nice frag for those times you just want to be adorable.

guest_cappiern
guest_cappiern

I love London by Burberry! I have worn it the last 1 1/5 years and never regret it. And this is from a person who never owned a bottle of perfume but tested many. I am sorry to hear that its being discontinued.

falovalo
falovalo

Love at first sniff! This smells so similar to Dior's Pure Poison, I assume due to the jasmine. It's just wonderful, fresh and floral and gives a feeling of sophisticated comfort. I could wear this anytime of the day, anytime of the year.

elaida_00
elaida_00

as i saw all the reviews i said must sniff it..but i was soooo shoked..is so heavy...maybe it`s just my skin but i couldn`t stand it for too long..i took a looong shower..still the smell lingers on my nose:)

talat
talat

I have sheer and london.I like london better as its for grown ups. very warm and very much English. I got more than 40 perfumes, this is in the top ones.

maid_marilyn
maid_marilyn

The rose and honeysuckle top notes are nice, but there is something else in this that doesn't agree with my chemistry. Perhaps it's the patchouli; I rarely get along with patchouli. There's also another note here that reminds me of another, less expensive perfume that I don't care for - one of the floral notes, I think. Twenty minutes into this I was convinced that I'd had this perfume before, and that I hadn't liked it then, either.

I'm clearly in the minority here; this obviously works well for a lot of people. I'm just suggesting that you might want to try this out first.

anatalia
anatalia

This scent is very classic, it is striking, even chic. The setting is magnificent. I wear a little bit because it is a stronger floral. I found it similar to the Fragile of Jean Paul Gautier, maybe the jasmine in its heart explain this.

Very rarely do I test a fragrance and feel the sudden urge to buy it right then and there without letting it develop fully on my skin. However, London was almost an exception.

London is such a delicate and pretty floral scent. Not only is the fragrance beautiful when you first apply, but it continues its heavenly scent right until the very end. There is nothing to dislike about this fragrance.

It has a classic-like smell, possibly because of the rose and jasmine notes, however this is in no way an 'old lady' perfume. The scent is soft, feminine, youthful and elegant.

I wouldn't describe London as being outrageously sexual or provocative, because it definitely is none of those. Burberry scents are what I refer to as 'comfort scents', fragrances that you can feel comfortable wearing during the daytime, around the house, on a picnic or simply relaxing. I love that laid-back approach they have when creating their scents.

Although I have never been to London, I believe this fragrance has captured the beauty and history that makes London so special. This fragrance would also be suited to England's cold climate, with its ability to create warmth and to uplift your spirits on a cold Winter's day.

Although I resisted the urge to purchase this fragrance the other day, it will definitely stayed fixed on my wishlist until I buy it, which will probably be very soon.

guest_irene
guest_irene

i had a big tester, loved it, but it seems too strong sometimes:)

christina~xoxo
christina~xoxo

another one i bought on a whim and returned..WAY too flowery for me, i will say it is very clean, smells sort of like sunsilk shampoo but i still couldnt get used to it..anything with jasmine in it bothers me and then i noticed thats the heart of the fragrance so that explains it..i dont hate it but it was just not what im looking for..

manitrabe
manitrabe

This is my only perfume from Burberry and I find it sensational!!!

MirabelleJee
MirabelleJee

A noble and nice perfume. Not all that gold that shines.

blueberrypie
blueberrypie

Beautiful, beautiful fragrance. I only bought the small 1.0 oz bottle but I certainly will buy the 3.4 oz when I finished this, which, no doubt, will be very soon. Possibly even before summer starts.

I've been reading reviews on this scent on MUA and many of them state that this is a fall/winter fragrance. I totally disagree, I think this is in fact a very nice spring/summer scent. Sweet and flowery, slightly fruity in it's opening, playful and not heavy at al. Sure, you gotta use a light hand but that goes for many perfumes if you wish to use them in warm weather. Really, I'm tellin' ya.... try this in spring/summer, you won't regret it. It's the nicest thing. :)

Staying power on me is good, 2 squirts last me about 8 or 9 hours. Can't say anything nice about the bottle with it's odd bit of fabric wrapped around it so I'll shut up about that. =D

Sinica
Sinica

Today is a spring sunny day. Birds are singing, the air is warm and the smell of ne wborn blooms is harmonious. ... Whitch fragrance shall I choose? ... I am asking myself. And there it is, at the very end of my wardrobe, the Burberry London. I have almost forgotten about it! I take it in my hands, spray it on myself ... and ... oh, what an aroma! The charming floral bloom sways me in this spring sunny day. What a poetry, what a delight! And the perfume develops and develops ... into a stable creamy rosey floral. Yes, I like it!

Chatnoir
Chatnoir

A wonderful scent- I love the men's version, and the women's "London" is a great fragrance, too. I'm sad to hear this is discontinued- it is the best of the Burberry scents. Yes, it is a floral, but it isn't cloying, and I certainly don't get the "old fashioned" feel other reviewers describe. The woody notes keep the florals from becoming overwhelming, the whole composition wears well as a classy but casual scent.

Perfumedsecrets
Perfumedsecrets

It smells like Spring in a bottle. Never too strong... and they didn't use the same old basic notes. Thank God. It's casual and easy to wear.

michellehii
michellehii

Right...I don't hate this one, and I don't really into it either. It smells classic, but just too OLD-FASHIONED, and definitely not for hot & humid country!!It will be too over to be used under sun or at the beach. I wonder, it has all my favourite notes, but I just don't feel very comfortable with it. I might try this one again in cold weather.

Elumina
Elumina

Today i was going to test this one, so here is my review:

At the first sniff it smells like bubble gum, so cute ^^
After few minutes its really floral, much rose scent, its really nice. i think it works good as spring/autumn daytime fragrance, also long lasting.

Currently on my wishlist :)

kiselina
kiselina

A pleasant floral, an enchanting combination of rose, honeysuckle and tiare flower. I wear it now, but IMHO it is not a winter fragrance. I find it very similar to Beyond Paradise-EL.

kurisu
kurisu

Sweet,mellow and classic.Staying power is powerful,just a little spray and it's stay all day. IMO,It's has image of "ladylike",designed for the mature but not for teen.Definitely winter fragrance.

essija
essija

I love Burberry but not this one. Very old smelling to me, did not like, had to wash it off immediately. Very strong and I would not recommend wearing this around people at work. Disappointed in this one, thankfully I didn't purchase it unsniffed.

LadyJedi
LadyJedi

Honeysuckle and jasmine in a perfect combination! Makes me feel confident and full of energy! Extremely long-lasting, too.

Carla
Carla

Apply this one with a light touch and you will feel very Londonesque! In the heart of this frangrance the tiare flower transports you to Tahiti and then BOOM the dry down of the woody musk and patcholi makes you crave tea and crumpets and your back in old London Town! It's a trip in a bottle!

dina
dina

I do like Burberry fragrances in general, but not this one. Too heavy and the jasmine is not that clear in the notes.

iam2sexy4uris
iam2sexy4uris

Love the bottle!!! This perfume is definitely reminds me of London. Very sweet and feminine. I loved wearing it.

sonrise
sonrise

I think this is a very clean smelling perfume I would love to have a bottle

mightyaphrodite
mightyaphrodite

Pretty sophisticated scent stereotypic of the high end fragrances. It appears to be a nice, warming, powdery scent because it's dominated by Indian Sandalwood and Patchouli. The Patchouli isn't too strong to induce massive headache but I would suggest using in moderation. Staying power is great. The dry down reminds me of the Juicy Couture fragrance.

Leukothea
Leukothea

This is a reflection of pure english elegancy and the traditional english sofistication. The word "posh" suits him best, and while being in a smokey bar where almost every perfumes goes unnoticed, this one will cut the air with its soft sharpness and leave behind an army of intrigued noses.

klee0206
klee0206

A classy, sophisticated scent. Quite pleasant and makes the wearer smell confident, self-assured and well put-together.

dizzi
dizzi

Comforting,sweet and warm perfume.It's also modern and long-lasting.London is in my top 10 fall perfumes.

guest_Jolie Hoang Anh
guest_Jolie Hoang Anh

I love to wear it when it's cold and rain. One of my favorites.

guest_mamamia
guest_mamamia

here is the best winter scent

leeloo
leeloo

one of my favourites...

olga5
olga5

I expected more from Burberry, This new London is pretty and very promising at the beginning, so spring like, but after 10 minutes it becomes boring. ;-(

2007
elgab89
elgab89

As usually Burberry delivers! Great warm scent!

2007

London by Burberry 3.89 out of 5 based on 1646 ratings and 258 user reviews

Burberry London new Mini by Burberry, .17 oz Mini EDP for Women
Burberry London new Mini by Burberry, .17 oz Mini EDP for Women
19.95 GBP
Burberry London for Women Eau de Parfum Spray 30ml
Burberry London for Women Eau de Parfum Spray 30ml
Burberry London new Cologne by Burberry, 1.7 oz Eau De Toilette Spray unboxed for Men
26.50 GBP
Burberry London for Women Eau de Parfum Spray 100ml
Burberry London for Women Eau de Parfum Spray 100ml
Burberry London new Cologne by Burberry, 1.7 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Men
Burberry London new Cologne by Burberry, 1.7 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Men
Burberry London new Cologne by Burberry, 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray Tester for Men
Gift Set 1.7oz
Burberry London Coffret Eau De Toilette Spray 50ml 1.7oz Hair Body Wash 100ml 3.3oz SBM45044 2pcs
Burberry London new Perfume by Burberry, 1.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Burberry London Eau de Parfum Spray 3.3 oz
Eau De Parfum
Burberry London Eau de Parfum Spray
Burberry London Eau de Parfum Spray

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Burberry London fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Burberry London, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify London by Burberry. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of London by Burberry represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.