Designers » B » Oriental Spicy « Groups

tobacco
leather
cinnamon
London for Men Burberry for men Videos
London for Men Burberry for men Pictures London for Men Burberry for men Pictures London for Men Burberry for men Pictures

London for Men by Burberry is a Oriental Spicy fragrance for men. London for Men was launched in 2006. The nose behind this fragrance is Antoine Maisondieu. Top notes are lavender, bergamot and cinnamon; middle notes are mimosa and leather; base notes are opoponax, tobacco leaf, guaiac wood and oakmoss.

Lavender Bergamot Cinnamon

Mimosa Leather

Opoponax Tobacco Leaf Guaiac Wood Oakmoss

Spicebomb Eau Fraiche

London for Men Fragrance Reviews

there isnt much more to say other than, this juice is amazing. Great blend of tobacco leather and cinnamon. Really nice stuff, last on my skin a while maybe 5+ hours but the smell is just top notch. 8/10

Tobacco
Tobacco

Just opened a bottle and tried this perfurm for the first time.
Tobacco, leather and cinnamon leaf. Warm and cozy somehow. I don't know why but reminds me of wearing woollens in winter.
Oh yes, there is a sour (kind of pleasant) citrus note immediately after the spritz but its gone before you dwell on it.

One of the best I have tried so far.

kingdanny4754
kingdanny4754

Since Burberry London launched it's has been the best fall fragrance in the fragrance game. No fragrance come close to a perfect fall fragrance.

Silvissi
Silvissi

Cheap fragrance, no longevity no sillage. Look like strong as a deodorant...
Wrapped in a porous synthetic fabric that is unsanitary.
Rating: 2/10, discontinued because it's bad!

jj2533
jj2533

This bad boy gets me compliments....year round too! I wore this a hot summer evening just to see what it would do and it was amazing. In the cold, cooler months its just great. It has a cherry tobacco vibe but its fresh if that somehow makes sense? Longevity is 5 maybe 6 hours and sillage is solid.

Nuhgwin
Nuhgwin

A beautiful winter Christmas sweater scent. The top notes are very noticeable from the initial spray. Tobacco + cinnamon = wonderful, the dry down with the tobacco is powdery in a good way. This smells like a Christmas tree in a bottle like Marc the Guru states.

adiasih1
adiasih1

warm smell with precise blend of tobbaco. not strong, but very manly and warm. last on my skin more than 6 hours. i buy one more even the first one not empty yet. p.s: not for blind buy :)

ezeizat
ezeizat

Quickly got bored of this.. but none the less it is very nice & subtle. Indoor scent for a warm building during the colder months. Classy.

ImAddicted
ImAddicted

Love at first smell. LONDON is one of the most sophisticated scents I've ever smelled. You can't stop sniffing your wrists. There's something whisky about it in a good way. I detect some lavender, some tobacco, opoponax and a hint of cinnamon and you can tell all the ingredients used to make this juice are top quality. I'd say it fits cool nights better. Silage and longevity are moderate to soft indeed, but I believe this fragrance is supposed to be a skin scent for romantic occasions.

RobbieX

A smooth and gorgeous sweet tobacco and spicy fragrance. Even starts off a bit fruity - almost like a raisin note. Later on, the cinnamon comes through. A lovely silage exudes from this one. I would say that London is in the top 5 of spicy fragrances. This is a quality scent, it really is

JoeOM
JoeOM

Well done Burberry, a gorgeous spicy fragrance.

I get lots of the sweet myrrh and cinnamon in this which is great! As well as a heavy dosing of lavender. Also the tobacco seems to be sweet as well.

The Mimose and Oakmoss work really well and add a high quality level of smoothness. A big thumbs up from me.

Only downside, just like all other Burberry I have tried, this sits on my skin. It has no projection and longevity is short lived. Still a beauty of course though.

Layzie
Layzie

When I first spritz London, I smell pine needles. Tobacco immediately enters with a slight cinnamon sweetness (that might come more from the opponax). This fragrance is redolent of Indian cooking spices to me, perhaps from the guaiac.

As it develops, I can't help but think of how woodsy the perfume is, like a pine forest. The sweet undertone is steadfast, while there is a soft but outdoorsy feeling from the lavender, cedar, and oakmoss. It makes me want to adventure into the wild! My girlfriend loves the natural aroma that reminds her of hiking.

Concomitantly, Burberry London makes me feel as though I just baked sweet desserts. As the scent wafts around my immediate environment, I feel like a cookie. Delicious. Talk about gourmand, huh?

When I initially directly sniffed this perfume, I thought it was decent. After wearing it a few times, it has become a favourite of mine. It's perfect for a cold day! Well-priced with fairly good longevity and projection, I couldn't be happier that I gave this another try!

riffjim4069
riffjim4069

It was love at first sniff! To me, Burberry London has one of the best openings of any designer or niche fragrance, and it is a perfect fragrance for the fall and holidays. Unfortunately, this fragrance shoots its proverbial wad during the first 30-minutes and the dry-down, while nice, is far-less than what the opening act had promised.

Moreover, while it lasts about 6-hours on my skin, BL quickly becomes a soft skin-scent after the first hour. Overall, I like this fragrance and will certainly carry around an atomizer of it during the fall and over the holidays. But I can't help but being somewhat disappointed.

rodolfo
rodolfo

This fragrance is marvelous!
It's warm and delicious, without being overbearing.
Few colognes smell this good! I don't think this is dated at all.

I've gotten some compliments on this, women like it.
Longevity and Projection are very acceptable. Sometimes I get 7 hours of an arm's length projection, so it's pretty good.

Great for the office or some indoor events, it's very elegant. Not for clubbing, it's too tame for that.

Projection: 3/5
Versatility: 4/5
Compliments: Yes.
Extreme Compliments: Not yet, I haven't worn it that much.

Overall: 4/5

wambyhaskara
wambyhaskara

saya cm mw review parfum ini..wanginya sangat rempah skali..cocok untuk di ruangan AC, ga nusuk hidung dan wanginya kira" 6 Jam masih terasa..

gbad
gbad

caution : fragrance for gentleman

robinhood752
robinhood752

What is under Burberry London cover cloth?

Vivette
Vivette

I love it on my husband and on me!!!! Gorgeous, classy scent. Lavender and this oh so British aura...

khaledistic
khaledistic

I love when 1st i spray it

But the drydown smell like gatsby shower gel, cheap...
And a bit remind me of Guess by Marciano...

crossdx
crossdx

London has quietly become one of my favourite scents. It strikes me at times as elegant and complex yet remains comfortable and very wearable for most occassions. To me, it's quite versatile, and lasts on my skin for a good long while with great projection in the first few hours. I find I like wearing it in the daytime almost as much as the evening. Good for a casual stroll in the park, a lovely dinner with friends, a date where you're all dressed to impress, or just sitting on the couch with a good book in hand. London is grand, but it is also comfort. London is the city, but it is also home.

Scent: 9.5/10
Projection/Sillage: 8/10

Overall: 8.5/10

Bogarde
Bogarde

Really nice autumn scent with some lavender, bergamot at the top, then comes the cinnamon, some oakmoss notes and finally the woody leathery tobacco drydown which truly impress me. Masculine and elegant. Burberry London fits perfectly if you go for a relaxing afternoon walk with your couple.

Overall: 8/10

craniumbash
craniumbash

This can be said to be the first bottle that started it all for me, though I had used other perfumes before this but they didn't make me want to explore the perfume world. I remember getting this for my 22nd birthday and asking everyone around me about how it smelled and all of my friends wanted me to spray a bit of it on them (which I straightly refused, how dare they!!!).

This is one of the classiest smells I have smelt so far and as I don't have Christmas I can't make any comparisons to that. This to me has this nice sweet but not that sweet, a bit woody, citrusy and cigarettey smell which is perfectly balanced from mid to the base whereas the top smells green to me, like some squished leaves or mashed up grass. The mid allows the tobacco to show it's power along with the sweetness of what I think is opoponax and the mild green notes. This phase is the last of what little projection time this fragrance has. I don't get any leather from it at all but a little bit of wood and at this point the musk starts to get into action. As the musk comes in that marks the arrival of the base which pretty much smells like soft musk sweetened by the resin. And then it remains that way through out as a skin scent.

People complain about it's longevity which they misplace for its sillage or projection life. This fragrance lasts a long time and I mean 10+ hours but what it does not do is project after 2-3 hours. It becomes a skin scent too quickly which makes the person wanting for more. It's like a blast in the start where everyone can smell you for 30 mins in 10-20 feet radius and then poof it's lingering within a foot of you which further dissipates as time progresses. So don't be put off by the longevity instead you should be mourning over the projection which is too poor.

mikedvd5588
mikedvd5588

Nice tobacco.. just smell pine on the bottled. The only negative on this scent its longevity on my skin just 3 hours project and going to be a skin scent. So i prefer spicebomb for my christmas on the bottled ;)

Senzadite
Senzadite

Good fragrance with terrible...o.k. no, no...HORRENDOUS longevity and projection it SUCKS at that and i don´t see a point on buying a fragrance that doesn´t last and it costs more than $30 Dlls,not worth the purchase at all. Save your pennies and buy Comme Des Garçons first fragrance for that sweet/spicy craving.

RIYL: Comme Des Garçons,Joop Homme,Spicebomb.

dubairob
dubairob

When this was released in 2006 I am sure nobody could have foreseen the success ahead. Burberry had already released a handful of fragrances since 1981 with their first fragrance for men, Burberry's For Men. Just two years before London, the same nose - Antoine Maisondieu - had signed off on Burberry Brit, but this fragrance has still to set the world on fire in quite the same way as Burberry London.

So what is it that makes London such a wonderful fragrance to visit (as demonstrated by the volume of sales and commendations this fragrance continues to enjoy)? To me it has to do with the perfect blend of warm spices, tobacco and a port-wine accord that give this fragrance an unmistakable festive vibe. Burberry London will simply remind anybody who has lived in - for want of a better term - the 'Western World' an immediate feel of the time between Thanksgiving and the New Year. We could get cynical about the comments likening this to 'Christmas in a bottle', but let's be honest, folks: you cannot add these notes together so knowingly without being accused of trying to smell festive. In fact, there is part of me that believes Burberry really did set out to get a 'Christmas in Hyde Park' vibe with this fragrance, and may well have been very aware of the broad international appeal of such associations. And if they did, fair play to them - Burberry London has been an astonishing success in that regard. I for one will always have a small bottle of this around for Christmas week - and will carry an generously filled atomiser while out and about. (Though Costume National Homme is also starting to fill that festive fragrance position with a little more novelty in recent years.)

So what about the drawbacks? They are no mystery to anybody who has read any few of these copious reviews: longevity and projection, but most especially longevity. For a fragrance that promises so much, it simply does not deliver within even a few hours. Secondly, I don't think Burberry London is a anything like a versatile fragrance, as its festive holiday associations are too obvious.

Still, for all that, if only Burberry London came in an Intense or EDP version, I am sure it would be on a lot more gift-lists...at whatever time of year.

Highly recommended try.....especially if you love that port-wine vibe.

headofstate
headofstate

Easy to find across the pond in North America on the cheap but generally higher priced in the UK, Burberry London is a nicely blended mix of tobacco, booze, leather and winter evergreen forests in the Canadian Rockies. the packaging is ingenious, the dark earthy tones giving a great indication of the dry, woodsy and leafy contents emitted upon initial spraying of this truly great late fall, early winter cologne that screams decaying leaves, leather coats and spilled whiskey on the concrete.
A landmark creation in its merging of modern and classic tones, London brings you back to 1950's West London inside the basement trad jazz club with the leafy tobacco smoke of pipes clouding the air, the smell of boozy whiskey, rum and scotch, the gentlemen wearing their best smoky, old leather coats. This was the London before the Rolling Stones at the Crawdaddy in Richmond, before Chelsea became hip again, before the mods took up Italian tight-fit suits; this was the era of the 40 and over gentleman still at the centre de haute couture.
This is pure woodsy, spicy, herbal and earthy in one bottle. The scent is spectacular; unfortunately performance leaves something to be desired. Longevity is fine, if not acceptable at 4-7 hours, but projection quickly recedes to skin scent after an hour or two on most skin and makes Burberry London less majestic as it could be if the tobacco and boozy elements could have been stretched out a bit further. Still, despite its limitations, this is essential stuff and perfect for those mid-to-late fall days and evening into the early weeks of winter. It's a great fragrance for a cloudy, grey day that will add more to the palette on that monotonous train ride home to and from work. Truly enjoyable, captures the bleakness of a rainy fall evening. A must for every man over 25.

ColognesInCollege
ColognesInCollege

To me, this is a highly depressing fragrance. No, I don't mean that the scent is bad or off-putting. I simply mean that it just dies on my skin. The smell itself is so warming, so intoxicating beautiful that when it begins to die I invariably feel a sense of loss. The famed longevity issues with this one hold unfortunately true. However, this fragrance is simply too beautiful not to own, especially for the price. For me this becomes another fragrance that I wear for my own enjoyment and not necessarily to project like a beast and envelop everyone around me. Much like my beloved Gucci Pour Homme II, this is a masterpiece fragrance knocked back to simply a great scent purely because of its performance.

This is all the smells of fall, collected together in a well priced bottle. For the few hours you can smell it, at least. Whilst it sounds like I'm knocking this fragrance and heading down the road of suggesting that it isn't worth purchasing, please be assured that I am not. This is worth your money, despite the poor performance that you should at least be aware you are going to receive. The fact that, despite the poor performance, this smell remains not only one of my favourites, but also in the 'loved' section of many Fragranticas speaks volumes about how absolutely beautiful the scent itself is.

Longevity? Weaker side of average. 4 hours, give or take.
Sillage? Poor. Realistically non-existent just a few hours in.
Occasion? Almost exclusively in the fall as it just gravitates towards the ideas fall represents. However, it easily works in the winter. Personally I would probably wear this around the house in the fall. I do not think it is much of a going out scent but I feel like I could bring smiles to the faces of people around me in the house. If I could keep this fragrance on a card in my pocket simply to smell it every hour, I would.

Rating? 7/10. This would probably be closer to a 9 if the performance was at least average.

maio2012
maio2012

I have The Dreamer and I have London for Men. They are definitely very different. Perfumes vary with people that use them: skin, climate, hormones, sweat, even mood; so, why to struggle about a very personal impression? Some people like, some love, some hate. If you don´t like, don´t blame the ones that love; and vice-versa. And vive la différence!

Roman86

To the reviewer below me, London smells nothing like Versace's Dreamer. Not even close. Also, London does have longevity and sillage if you spray on your clothes at least 10 times and it will project beautifully and last a while.

kidkidblau
kidkidblau

Cheap fragrance, thousands of unsold bottles.
No sillage, no longevity, this look like The Dreamer by Versace, but strong diluited.

tolgacavdar
tolgacavdar

I don't have any idea about Christmas ambiance, of which people talk about, but I can easily say that the scent is very very similar to cherry Hav-a-Tampa cigars. I tested it and I found the sillage is good but since I didn't experience a full wear, I cannot comment the longevity. If it's good too, then that would be a very good choice.

muffe
muffe

Undecided. Tobaco can be an offensive note to some but it's very mild here. I don't hate this scent nor do I love it.

ianannable
ianannable

A super fragrance that i have great respect for. Best suited to winter wearing. This is quite simply one of the best value for money scents out there. Worth every penny and more. Bottle worthy...quality!

Casper112
Casper112

It has a very interesting and nice smell but it's not for every occasion. It's a scent I would imagine a clean-cut man wearing it with a black coat, clean jeans, and clean, black shoes in a family meeting at Christmas. I really enjoy the smell but as I said it's not for every occasion, IMO.

Juiceman 0331

@ Obanonatto, I am not trying to start an argument here.
But I have to respectfully disagree with your comment about Burberry London being "sadness in a bottle".
I am guessing that almost 2000 people along with myself find Burberry London as "love in a bottle".

woomanmoomin
woomanmoomin

This is my winter signature scent. I can only presume that those who dismiss its potential to be alluring are not right for it. It is not especially a young man's scent. It does not scream sex--or anything else. It does, however, calmly and clearly speak of maturity (though not age), composure, confidence, refinement and restraint and, with the sweet tobacco note in particular, it is classically, undeniably masculine--though by no means an old man's scent. Think Hugh Grant or Colin Firth gently and enviably smouldering in all those films. It is the perfect match for my favourite fitted Harris Tweed jacket and moleskin trousers. From experience--the feedback I have received--I can vouch for the fact that, on someone who has the personality to match, Burberry London has the capacity to be extremely alluring, sexy and perhaps even mesmerising.

Catch22
Catch22

If ever there was a fragrance designed for mature men to wear in the colder winter months only, this just might be it. A small bottle should last for ages as this isn't likely to be a go to scent without substantial reservations.

London walks a fine line between being uniquely appealing and having to ask yourself, "Am I old enough to be wearing this?"

I get strong vibes of rosemary crushed between your hands, pipe tobacco, leather and spicey wood with sticky juniper berries providing a constant sweetness. All remaining soft and mellow through the dry down.

The overwhelming sense that it gives me is one of a dated scent of an older gentleman's library or wardrobe. I wouldn't be shocked to see this one end up as a classic masterpiece that was underappreciated during its day, not unlike M7 that still leaves people loving it or hating it.

Tone-E
Tone-E

I loved Burberry Brit back when.. so when I saw the positive reviews, I had to revisit Ye Olde English scent and I was not let down as the juice hit my skin, WOW! what an opening! A fresh, clean, not sweet, slight citrus feel, mixed with smooth leather, mixed with sweet pipe tobacco, very airy and almost like a storm that develops. This lasted on my skin for a good sorta an hour or so, then mellowed out for bit. Then 3 hours in, it turned everything upside-down, including my stomach! the sweet smell of tobacco turned into a sour, very cheap and synthetic, musky stank, that had underlying tones of vomit! Every time I would get a hit from my hand, I felt like throwing up from the cloying, dayold, acidic ashtray/cigarettebutt smell..
Damn shame!

Now it had pretty good longevity, about 8+ hours, sillage and projection was nothing to speak of..

Its a big miss for me, 3/10 and only for the opening/longevity factor

GRAF
GRAF

Nice sweet scent nothing unique not for me.

Tycho
Tycho

This is a great, tobacco, woodsy, sweet, vanillaish fragrance.

My only issue is the power. It is a good powerhouse on my skin for about an hour, then it is only good for about arm to cuddle range.

Refxo
Refxo

3 hours and it's gone... And bad fragrance, very cheap to my nose...

amir68
amir68

I`m not going to dissect every note here cause I can`t:) or this and that....all I wanna say is that this frag shows itself in the first 30 mintes (on my skin) at least. I really enjoy the scent in those minutes. Port wine, Tobacoo, leather and lavender all together make me thinking to myself.." hope Burberry will come with stronger Burberry London formula without taking away any of current ingredients in this gorgeous one..:)

Eddie2082
Eddie2082

Just got this classic for cheap. I have to say, its a rainy season here and very humid. This juice projects well on my skin and lasts up to 6-hrs which is pretty good.
Its very spicy, the pine is loud with tobacco and a bit of leather on the base.

Lovely scent overall, I love it.

FDP
FDP

Am really looking forward to this, as I tried it out on my skin at it seems to last very good here in the cold and moist Denmark .
So have just ordered the aftershave and EDT.

Also would like to try out the Armani Code, as I also tried that on and seems interesting for winter.

Giog
Giog

williamvargas
williamvargas

always pull this one out for the holiday season..just a wonderful fragrance to wear in. gives me that comfy feeling. smells great and always garnishes me a compliment or two. hard to beat this one really. glad I have this. great for hugs.
I have a 13 year old grandson who loves this one , so I got him some for xmas ,he has been wearing it a lot he tells me. sort of surprised me on how much he liked this. he is used to wearing so cal from Hollister, has some fierce which he really likes, he also really likes romeo gigli man.. so there you go. I now can consider this a young man's scent as well. he tells me other people like it on him, sometimes as a perfume addict now a days so excited to sample out all the new fragrances and some times you find something that has truly stood the test of time. this is one of those fragrances. I am not a huge fan of burberry at least in men's fragrances..but this is one of those that won with me and so glad I still have it.

Roman86

Love this stuff in the cold. Some people have longevity and sillage problems with this so don't be afraid to spray on clothing or hair! Nice, sweet and beautiful. Overspray with this one to get the most out of it.

frog23
frog23

Wow. I had to come back to this one. I HATED it when I had a sample of it. Refused to try it again. I was really, really wrong about Burberry London.

Got another sample.....and loved it. The opening was a eye opener to show me how wrong I was. Thinking it smelled like CK One from the 90's at first then the tobacco hit. I get a more apple cinnamon smell from this.

Do not back down from this one like i did. It's a safe and good scent. Fall/Winter for me, maybe at night in the warmer months but there are others better for that situation. Wear it to the office or out with no worries. It's good.

I was so wrong.

Buysblind
Buysblind

It's worth purchasing a bottle of Burberry London just for the opening alone. Till this day, London has one of the most enjoyable and memorable beginnings I've found in any fragrance, designer or niche--a spicy, cherry-scented pipe tobacco that seems seems perfectly designed for the holiday season, beginning a couple of weeks before Thanksgiving and heading straight toward the New Year. The opening is completely unique and immediately likable. It's something that will always stay with you throughout your olfactory travels.

What follows is a pleasantly spicy fragrance that leaves a bit of a cumin/caraway impression. Cumin notes can sometimes come off as sweaty, however it's fairly mild in London and should not be a problem for most people. For example, I find the cumin note in Cartier's Declaration way overpowering, and here in London it does not bother me at all.

Projection is average to moderate. This is not a strong fragrance, however it's not weak either. It projects around 2 or 3 feet from the wearer. Longevity is its downside--I average only 4 to 5 hours. Personally, the longevity doesn't bother me too much, as it's an absolute pleasure to reapply and once again experience the wonderful top notes.

Pick this up while you can. Word is, Burberry London is getting discontinued and will soon be phased out from the Burberry Classics line. If this rumor is true, it would certainly be a shame, as I think London is the best fragrance Burberry has to offer and something of a holiday classic that, ideally, should stick around for a long time.

NBguy58
NBguy58

One of my favourite fragrances. A really warm and spicy scent perfect for cold weather. A mix of honey tobaco and pine tree. I like wearing it on rainy days as it makes me feel so calm. Fortunately i dont have any projection/longevity problems. Girls seem to like this one a lot too. I just love it!!!

RUDOLFO512

London is my favorite fragarance from the Burberry line. I always wear it during the fall/winter months. It reminds me of a nice wool turtle neck sweater. Walking through a park with trees in orange, brown and yellow colored leaves. The tobacco, leather and cinammon together give me that exact picture.

godisnowhere
godisnowhere

never go for a book by its cover,
first impression isnt always the best impression,

A biker on the road through the desert and with the heat nearly killing him, reaches an oasis, sees a pretty young lass with basket of bergamont and wearing lavender with spicy waft from an indian cuisine, and he crashes ends face first into a cart filled with oranges driven by an old man smoking a pipe... this is the blast of london.. too bad it just doesnt last more..

longevity- 2-3hrs
sillage- heavy for 45min, then fades away in 2hrs
notes- opening is enormous and that is where the best of london ends . citrussy opening as if someone has crushed orange peel few inches from your face. this is awesome..lavender and tobacco leaf continue for most of the cycle.. cinnamom comes up in the middle and lingers on.. towards the end u just get the cinnamom.
design- reminds me of scottish kilt
price-very high for a supposed edt which lasts less than a deodrant.

advice- grt perfume for fuctions which last for less than 2hrs.. as burberry's london bridge just falls flat after 2hrs

wish Burberry had something longlasting with london..

warlockss
warlockss

you want a real honest review then read on . Where are you people getting the christmas cinnamon vibe from this ?? to me this smells like nothing more than a sports deodorant , cinnamon you say WHERE IS IT ? i think most people dont even know what cinnamon smells like . tobacco you say WHERE IS IT ? . I purchased this on the intention i was going to get a blast of extreme cinnamon but not here .
this smells like a sweet red ruby wine PORT with red rose petals , even upon the first spray without my old lady seeing the bottle said it smelled like WINE LOL .
you guys want a real tobacco cinnamon christmas vibe go get ted lapidus black soul IMPERIAL seriously . ive bought so many others and nothing even comes close not even this burberry london stuff . dont get me wrong i still like it i think it smells fantastic .

Ayl

واقعاً عطر خوبیه . در ابتدا یعنی در نت بالا بویی شبیه آلبالو داره ، دارچینی و تلخ و شاید هم یه کمی ترش ، در ادامه یعنی نت میانی بوی توتون و چرم غالب میشه . نت پایه هم بیشتر همون چرم و توتونه . بوش خاصه و متفاوت . در ابتدا شرقی ، ادویه ای ، کمی تند و ترش و تلخه و بیشتر دودی و گرفته است ، بعد از چند ساعت یه کم تلخیش بیشتر میشه و در ادامه یه کم شیرین میشه . خطی نیست اما خیلی هم چندلایه و متغیر نیست . هم مناسبه استفاده ی روزانه است و هم برای مصارف خاص خوبه . تند نیست . تماماً مردانه است . ماندگاری خوب ، پخش بو هم بیشتر از متوسط هست اما زیاد نیست . به نظر من فقط برای هوای سرد خوبه . بوی گرمی داره . من که دوسش دارم

lollotyp
lollotyp

Nice name, crazy bottle, fragrance ridiculous, with non-existent sillage and lasting less than a deodorant.

spankrabbit
spankrabbit

One of my favorite tobacco scents and perfect for winter. Does have a holiday feel somehow, possibly some mulled wine memories but no pine. I do get a spicy black bean scent for the first few moments...

taimoorirfan
taimoorirfan

An overall nice smell, has spicy initial notes followed by light hints of caramel, leather and i think its lavender.
Stays on my skin for over 7-8 hours, staying in a humid country thats pretty moderate logetivity, have yet to get compliments on it though....

Critic
Critic

Another highly regarded scent I don't really 'get'. Has a sharp, herbal astringent smell at the opening - identical to the smell you get when you bite through an unripe guava. Might be the tobacco. I don't know.

It's nice enough and I DO crave it once in a while. Just not often.

Beaufort
Beaufort

I get a distinct Angel/ Angel Innocent accord whenever I smell this fragrance. It's not as strong as Angel, but it definitely takes that direction. If you do not like Angel you will not like this.

darksome
darksome

This is a safe spicy scent. Smells very universal for most occasions.

The most prominent note in the first stage is definetly tobacco - dry and a little sweet.

Than pops the spicyness in, with a creamy note behind. Still very rounded, masculine, spicy, but less dry. The smell actually reminds me on rum with spices. But it's not too sweet. Like a mature version of One Million.

Very down to earth, sweet and polite - just like a gentleman.

scentgent
scentgent

Probably the best from Burberry. Christmas in a bottle. An oriental/spicy fragrance.

Top of Cinnamon.
Heart of smoke and leather.
Base of tobacco leaf.

Projection: Dependent on body heat
Longevity: 8/10 (6-8 hours)
Sillage: Dependent on body heat
Versatility: 8/10 (very safe, but only use it in fall/winter)
Scent: 8/10 (smooth and pleasant smell, but not unique)
Bang for buck: 8/10
Compliments: 8/10 (dependent on body heat)
Overall: 8/10 (higher if you have high body heat)

A definite "try" from me. A safe blind buy if your skin is naturally oily/hot. Otherwise, I would shy away from this one.

Obanonatto
Obanonatto

With the longevity of a deodorant this perfume is famous only for its name and for the velvet cheap tissue that surrounds him, but as juice is nothing.
Interrupted, its price is very low, because it has never sold.

fuggerone
fuggerone

the scent in itself is great, sillage and duration are poor...no wonder it has been discontinued!

Okay Burberry London has legendary status among fragrance heads, very rarely do I see a top winter line up that this one isn't a part of. How fitting we are entering wintertime and I'm posting a review due to the fact I too turn to this fragrance in the colder months.
I'm not going to spout cliches like "...Christmas in a bottle" or anything but that's truly not a bad description.
I'm surprised to see that Fir or pine is not a note listed here because that's the first thing I get from London, a very green, sappy note. That disperses quickly and your instantly into the warm heart of this juice and it is warm and super welcoming.
Sweet, mulled wine, cinnamon spice, woods...it truly is as good as everyone describes, maybe even better?
Even the bottle is wrapped up warm for the cold weather what more could you ask for?

Broseph
Broseph

Nothing like city London smell. Need more horse, dirty smoke and queen smell.

Alvinsii91
Alvinsii91

Well maybe I'm really not a fan of tobacco scent so this is definitely a no for me.

However, London is a very masculine fragrance with good longevity and silage. Maybe I'm still noobie in smelling detailedly but I mostly just notice strong tobacco note: very woody and not really sweet. ( I enjoy cloying )

For me, it is sexy, elegant and very warm but just really not for everyone. I would recommend this one to mature men who like to wear suit and who work as professional. I don't think college kid like me would appreciate this fragrance.

I personally suggest it's better not to blind buy Burberry London.

Silage: 7/10

EdgarAllanPoe
EdgarAllanPoe

In regard to this being a designer perfume, Burberry London is a pretty darn well crafted scent. As a huge tobacco fan this was actually a blind buy for me but and it certainly does it's job well. As other reviewers pointed out this is more of a comfort scent and I very well get the holiday-like vibe. I personally find it absolutely comforting, suitable for any kind of attire wheter it's a suit and crips white shirt or a leather jacket and some casual jeans. It oozes elegance and is somewhat more suitable for the mature crowd although anyone with the right attitude can pull it off regardless of age.
Longevity is very good on me - about 8hrs,guess it's a skin chemistry thing,with medium sillage.
Doesn't dissapoint

LateLights
LateLights

This fragrance is actually my signature scent. It is spicy and fresh and you can definitely feel the bergamot in those top notes. which I adore. When the Leather middle note slowly transforms into the tobacco leaf for the base note during dry-down this cologne takes on a fantastically sweet smell, not something that will choke you, only enough to make you feel pleasant and almost evokes a feeling of soft warmness. I love how it settles on my skin and provides a sensation that this is my own scent. Definitely a very masculine scent, classy and elegant, the man for this cologne is no frat boy, he is sophisticated and mature. A masterpiece by a fantastic fashion house.

34THN13
34THN13

Burberry London.. Best Tobacco note scent ? I say definitely YES ! This is best Tobacco note fragrance.. First, Burberry London have amazing blend.. Yes this stuff have very good and pure blend. Tobacco note, woody notes, a little bit sweet and very good leather really super blend. This is my favorite cold weather scent. Dolce & Gabbana The One, Gucci by Gucci Pour Homme, Gucci Pour Homme II, Michael for Men Michael Kors for men have Tobacco Notes but I think Burberry London through wriggle. When u ask me why ? I say only 'Blend'.. Blend so good in this scent. Cinnamon and Tobacco leaf similar to Gucci Pour Homme II. I am using Gucci PH II now but when u asked me which one ? Now I choose Burberry London. First spray Burberry London smells like pine.. But only 30 minutes smell pine than smell Tobacco and Cinnamon and so good.. Gucci Pour Homme II soft than Burberry London but Burberry more dominant. Gucci new fragrance Made to Measure used Cinnamon note but remove Tobacco result : cheap and not good scent.. But Burberry London have good blend good Longevity and Sillage. Some people says Longevity not good.. Yes Longevity not good on 'skin' but clothes stay 3 days.. I telling truth stay 3 days on my clothes.. This stuff requires more spray maybe 5 or 6 spray than have a good Longevity and Sillage :) Finally this stuff wearable winter and cold weathers.. Special days or when u wear suit in cold weathers use Burberry London and u look stylish and gentleman ;)

Projection: 10/10
Sillage: 7/10

Juiceman 0331

I just love the sweetness of this cologne. Call me crazy but I've worn this cologne when I was on vacation in Manila. I was very careful of how much I spray just one the wrist then rub them together and one on neck and use my wrist to rub it on the other side of my neck. Basically just 2 sprays and I was only using it at night when going to clubs in Manila and I had a few compliments. I never dared to try it during daytime in Manila because it's just too hot and I didn't want to stand out and people smelling the strong cinnamon 30 feet away. Tropical weather will double the scent of this cologne.
Be careful putting too much on hot weather
Great for cold or winter.

My overall rating 7.5/10

thomik
thomik

I don´t get the autumn/winter thing. I found this fragrance fresh in some way.. I think it´s good for spring/summer too. This is absolutely beautiful fragrance, that deserves (at least) a try. Things like "baked cookies and Christmas eve" are ridiculous and may cause some confusion. Give it a try and you will be impressed

mikkov26
mikkov26

Very good I must say. Like others have said London is perfect for autumn and winter because it has nice spices in it. It's quite classy;sweet and warm, lots of cinnamon and I get that pine note too as claytron mentioned. This belongs to my favorites (top 10 at least), 9/10.

claytron
claytron

Excellent fall/winter/Holliday scent. Although pine is not listed as a scent in this fragrance, I get a lot of it in the opening. pine and cinamon. It dries down sweeter but is sill pleanty spicey. This fragrance is all Holiday for me. I Will be wearing it pleanty from Halloween to X-MAS. I bought this blind at K-MART of all places for $43. Well worth the price. I recomend this for people that like gourmond fragrances.
Update: wore this the other day outside in very cold weather and it did very well. It projected better and smelled better in the cold air. I was impressed.

zararbutt
zararbutt

Most versatile, most sophiciticated, safest and any occassion wearing. This is what i feel about this gorgeous scent. Excellent longevity, good projection and sillage at a very affoardable price. Other scents of this class is definitely above $ 100

osiris5
osiris5

If y like Italian and natural perfumes you will inevitably have problems with Burbery. I got it as a gift and will never buy it for my self.
This is too balmy and spicy. I like its sweetness but its very synthetic, not sophisticated and very projecting. It is very prominent, to prominent to be honest. And it is very long and nasty projecting.
It is like the Christmas cake with all it spices.
It reminds me of a English gentlemen club full of leather and smoke.
No not great at all.

gfelton505
gfelton505

I love it. Yes, baked cookies, cocoa and cinnamon, but who doesn't like baked cookies, cocoa and cinnamon? A bit more "brooding" woodsiness than the fresher Burberry Classic (so called, aka Burberry Burberry, no name, "Mens"). Owing to the leather and tobacco notes. More than one of my female friends has commented on this, one was so turned on to it she keeps a tiny sample to spritz her scarf a bit in the winter. Definitely a fall/winter scent, and one that only last a few hours for me but may re-emerge in the evening as a barely detectable trace, as it should be. I love several Burberry scents and find they cycle neatly through the seasons (London, to Classic, to Summer, and back again)

BlueMoon
BlueMoon

"TIS THE SEASON TO BE JOLLY"

I've never been to London at Christmas time. But I bet this is the fragrance they pump thru the ventilation system at Burberry's.

I get a rather pleasant sweet & wood note that stays pretty linear throughout.

I won't buy it, but I wouldn't mind smelling this while shopping for my next trench coat.

andronicos

A well-blended spicy perfume with a prominent tobacco note and a touch of guaiac wood. It can easily be worn for for both casual and formal occasions. Ι highly recommend it for autumn and winter.

colognefan85
colognefan85

Opening: Heavy tobacco, spice and cinnamon. Smells gourmandish in that manner, spices smell natural as does the cinnamon. Reminds me of hookah smoke. Opening lasts a good 15 minutes. One of the best tobacco notes ive smelt.

Dry down: Oakmoss and wood base comes out strong , "smells of a scented Christmas Pine cone". Tobacco starts to smell sweeter but not overly sweet just right. Not too big of a difference it its opening besides the new woody base.

Projection: High in its opening

Longevity: Medium, 2 to 4 hours.

Overall: Its a very seasonal Fall/Winter scent. Its relaxing and smells of a well made natural Fall Winter notes. To sum it up, its a perfect Holiday scent...BUT it does come off a little novelty. I dont see it being versatile. But as for what it is its festive and creates positive warm energy. Christmas In a bottle.

Purchase: BUY Its a must have for fans of Winter and Fall fragrances, its a safer alternative to Pure Hvanne.

GMK
GMK

I tried to like it very often but perhaps Due to the hot and humid weather conditions here , BL has never been very attractive to me as the sweet tobacco accord of this can work only in cold weather conditions , at times its got cloying and heady..... I will stck to the Armani Attitude when ever i needed the same type of scent.

zainpsk
zainpsk

Its just simply awesome; yaa longevity is a bit bad but not that bad fair enough for a purchase for you to fall in love with a tobacco and green hybrid fragrance; a sure buy!

ninman
ninman

love the smell but the longevity could be better

deeply11
deeply11

Burberry's best.

klaus15
klaus15

Burberry London was one of my first purchases. I really enjoying it in winter. Absolutely delicious.

hamednoohi
hamednoohi

u know what every store smells like around Christmas time the cinnamon smell i cant really stand i get that with this . i have it yes and i do wear it about once a year just to wear it honestly two ppl have told me (girls) on two different occasions they didnt like what i was wearing as soon as i walked in and i could totally see why . i would say this is an anti pantie dropper but if u wanna wear it around holidays and go visit your grandparents this would be perfect ur gonna smell like the rest of the house :)

Redbeard
Redbeard

London was one of my early favorites, and it has stayed among the top contenders throughout my sniffings of countless other designer brands, so it merits an extra-long review. It's woody and sweet with moderate spices, like so many others, but it's a unique sappy, leafy wood, like you're smelling the tiny nascent leaves sprouting out of a tree branch. It's especially so in the top notes, but I even find it somewhat from smelling the basenote residue in the bottle cap. People talk about the port wine note, and I might say it reminds me more of sherry or marsala than port, but there is definitely a fortified-wine component. I think it adds a mellow, calming presence to an already gentle scent. There's something close to milk-chocolateyness in the top, but not exactly...it's more like the flavor of Sixlets, the chocolate-like candies that I had a brief but passionate love affair with during childhood. Or of the faux-chocolate carob chips that you see at health food stores. But there's not nearly enough of this component to make London a real gourmand scent. (Zirh Corduroy is related but a little more desserty if you like that sort of thing. Also excellent.)

To me, London feels extremely natural, and it conjures up dry woods...not dry in the opposite-of-sweet sense, but the image of trees growing a dry setting that I remember: the shady, dusty chaparral in a botanical garden near my home in southern california, with its manzanita bushes, live oaks and shrubs. So while I'm sure the pefumer meant to evoke a walk in a wet deciduous (European) forest after a fall or winter rain, I find myself reminded of quite a different place, my own little patch of dry western scrubland, just because of personal memories. The only problem with this stuff is something that it has in common with Obsession, though less so: after the amazing top and middle, the base progresses too far into the territory of "standard vanilla wood because that's what everyone else does". (Still, London's a big notch down on the heaviness meter from Obsession!) Neither of them go so far as to become just a vanilla cliché, but this development always disappoints me a little. Still, London's vibe is so different from other wood scents that I love coming back to it again and again. It's truly rewarding.

Winter Breeze
Winter Breeze

To me this smells like mulled wine and stinger nettles. It Reminds me of Christmas, Really festive smell by Burberry. The longevity is poor but the fragrance is really cheap to buy. Having said that it's definitely a spray on the shirt fragrance!

fan.of.devin
fan.of.devin

Excellent scent, but the longevity and sillage blows.

kambelz
kambelz

Not very many things smell better than London. Very very warm fragrance, but at the same time kind of a cold vibe with the fall air type accords. The opening is semi-sweet. Think of almost like fresh baked gingerbread cookies. About an hour later it goes into a very nice smelling spiced christmas/pine tree smell. Not many people will think it smells bad. My go-to fall scent and one of my favorites of all time.

wesleyhclark
wesleyhclark

My favorite of the Burberrys I have tried thus far.

This is primarily a tobacco scent, but one could be forgiven for also detecting it as a woody scent - for me the woody notes make somewhat more of an impression than the tobacco notes.

This reminds me of Tom Ford's Sahara Noir, which has a nice pine plank/cut wood/sawdust note to it. (Others think it smells like the incense used in a Catholic mass.)

A nice scent! Sadly, longevity is bad. On me it's gone in a couple of hours; I can just barely smell it on my cotton tee shirt after then. Sillage is pretty low, too.

A note about that distinctive Burberry plaid or tartan used to cover this bottle: at a Trademark Expo in Alexandria, VA, where the Patent and Trademark Office is located, I once chatted with a Burberry representative. She said that the company calls it a Burberry "cheque," and that they not only hold a Trademark on it for the tan and black color scheme, but also for any other colors used in that particular pattern. So perhaps someday you may see a Burberry Green, Red or Pink flanker.

lorensiuswlt
lorensiuswlt

Elegant scent with tobacco and cinamon, good for cold office or formal occasion. Longevity is the downside, only took 3-5 hours on my skin ;)

MsDana
MsDana

This scent is amazing, I love it on guys, it is a perfect fall/winter scent.

totoksoedarto
totoksoedarto

Nice fragrance, I almost wearing it every day. Very spicy at the first (especially tobacco and clove). I love this scent its so long lasting for me.
One of the best of Burberry..

elsekymeky
elsekymeky

A Very Elegant Frag, needs a very official occasion, or romantic night,

eirenelisa
eirenelisa

Woody rhubarb vanilla. A very small hint of spongy mushroom makes it interesting. One of my favorite mens fragrances.

Ichariot
Ichariot

Once again my impression of this scent differs from the crowds by quite a bit.

I find this scent interesting, not something I'd fall in love with, but still something I could wear without having to feel bad. To me the first impression was "Berries! Not sweet and tasty summer berries, but dark and mysterious magic berries that grow only in the garden of an abandoned, haunted ghost house. I wanna go there but I'm scared of the pale lady people keep seeing in the window"..

Then I wake up and "I'm in london, it's late september and the sky is about to cry. I'm met with neon lights in an urban district and a swaggy british guy with a pastel pink shirt passes me by. As he goes by me this scent finds it way in to my nostrils and while he is talking with his friends in a loud voice he doesn't even notice me, he's content and running his own show and rest of the world doesn't really impress him unless it's a fine chick that comes across ! Yeah.. Swaggy indeed, great for younger crowd I feel!

Thee Arabian Knight
Thee Arabian Knight

Burberry London smells like fresh cut pine trees in the opening. It has a very green and woody vibe in the beginning, which is quite nice. The heart consists of nice leather and cinnamon. The base has a very well blended tobacco note which warms things up a bit. This fragrance should be worn strictly in fall and winter because it just does not work in the warmer weather. It just doesn't. But this is a great scent overall.

afihs13
afihs13

Another great fragrance for evening..
For me its totally oriental spicy..
It always make me feel warm when I wearing this frag..

I smell tobacco, cinnamon, lavender, and a little bit leather.. But I can't smell bergamot on it..
The dry down is lovely..

Good sillage, but I expect more with the longevity..

8.5/10

fuckoff123
fuckoff123

Sweet tobacco/leather scent.

Someone commented once that i smelled like weed while wearing this in a hot environment.

kazewayz
kazewayz

Delicious sweet scent. Great for holidays, for colder weather. The tobacco and the sweets make it a very enjoyable scent. Is not that expensive so that's a plus. One of the best from the Burberry house. Try it.

kanak
kanak

I love rainy , cloudy overcast days and nights and I love London, they go so well together. for me this is not a daily wear fragrance. On a cold, dark stormy night, the car windshield slick with rain, "kathy's song" by simon n garfunkel playing, off to meet the love of your life, That's London.

wickyadrian

Bought it about two years ago..im not into the tobacco note. It triggers my migraine :( still have a half bottle of it. I think ill give it to my friend.

juan carlos.henriquez

es mil veces mas bueno q cuba red, pruebalo te encantara;D

RobbieX

Haven't tried London yet, but if it's anything like Cuba Red - I want it!

BlackAmberMoon

My favorite men's cologne, hands down. Warm, masculine, and sexy as hell.

jacobbonilla
jacobbonilla

I'm so glad I finally sniffed on this! Cuz I've been In love with Straight to Heaven By Kilian but have been contemplating the price ($225). I checked this out at perfumemania and instantly fell in love. Then it hits me after about 30 minutes into it that London is smelling identical to Straight to Heaven, Mixed with a bit of Gucci ph II, which is absolutely PERFECT in my book. YES!! Now I get to save about $175!

juan carlos.henriquez

para mi es el mejor aroma de siempre, casi no tiene competencia lo amo mucho, ya gaste una botella de 100 ml y solo me trajo cumplido tras cumplido es asombroso.
mi top 5.
-burberry london (fantastica)
-terre de hermes ( fantastica)
-fleur du male (diferentemente espectacular)
-xeryus rouge (masculina embriagadora)
-farenheit (obra maestra)
Mi gran top five los q nunca pueden faltar en mi colección.

Idlehands
Idlehands

barf. Burberry scents just dont impress me that much. This one especially.

LuxWaltz
LuxWaltz

The longevity and sillage are moderate on my skin but this fragrance smells nice.

I, however, didn't go back for it because it reminded me of my English Professor. This is his signature fragrance lol.

pjd1234
pjd1234

my take on burberry london i call this scent christmas in a bottle. i wear this during christmas, thanksgiving and new years eve very good on special occasions. this frag will always have a special place in my whole entire collection and is a scent that i will always have all the time definitely good for cold seasons. i picture two things here first off spray and this last for id say top and middle notes i imagine this gingerbread freshly baked smell in the oven. On dry down i imagine black coffee with hint of dark chocolate mix feel with slight brownies on the backround very sothing and smooth it calms you down its like you feel a warmth during the cold season. Its a warm and comforting fragrance it makes you want to relax.
longevity 6-8 hours tops on me 8/10
sillage moderate 8/10 moderate sillage
uniqueness 8/10 its not a unique smell but its very well blended.
overall smell 9/10 for quality juice for sure no doubt about it.
price vs quality 10/10 not expensive at all bargain bins has it online price superb mostly available anywhere for average pricing.
versatility definitely cold weather season, special occasions, family gathering scent.

hornetz
hornetz

First off I like how this bottle is dressed in the signature Burberry plaid. It instantly gives it personality and class.

References to Christmas and late winter are not far off. It has a spicy, boozy sweet cherry smell. The opening is a little harsh but the dry down is an absolute joy. This is definitely for the winter time and is suited for a mature crowd, unfortunately not very versatile.

It is one of my favorites but the 2008 special edition was a lighter fruity/greener take on the original which made it an all year round fragrance. I just wish they consider a London lite version or sportier reiteration to make it more versatile. Kind of reminds me of YSL M7. A masterpiece that is very masculine and evokes elegance.

Caist
Caist

Sophisticated, Autumn Nostalgic, Classic

Everyone and their mother wished this fragrance lasted longer than 2 hours. This is the curse of this fragrance, it leaves you intoxicated with love and dumps you like a teenage promdate, your fragrance rug of passion ripped out from underneath. I wish this fragrance were formulated into an intense version (hellooooo). Totally has the pumpkin pie with whip cream feel, girls love this one on and close by. Will always love this one.

Damn you Burberry London.. I'm still bitter.

horus11c
horus11c

From Thanksgiving to Christmas this is the scent to go for. Very special, great projection and longevity. Lots of compliments. Price is reasonable less than $50, on the down side not a very versatile scent just good for cold weather.

pars2002
pars2002

A very beautiful skin scent! Alas.

StinkOMatic
StinkOMatic

I tried this today and it smells a bit off to me. It was like smelling a christmas pudding but very heavy on cherry or something. It just didn't sit right with me.

ph4tk0nt0ll3r
ph4tk0nt0ll3r

sniffed this today. was nearly gonna buy it, but just couldnt justify it. was ok but not worth the money

aillx2000
aillx2000

Burberry's best mens cologne 4 winter its Masterpiece.

Runbox
Runbox

Someone said they pick up I pine note. So do I, and I guess that's why it smells like a fresh Christmas tree. DominicMC said it reminds him of ginger bread. I'd never picked up on that, but one day I was wearing this a coworker came into my office and immediatly said "it smells like ginger bread in here?". I don't think she realized it was my cologne.

Anyway. Burberry London for men is a decent fragrance for the cold months. I mostly use it in late November and December. It's a perfect Christmas tease. I will, however, avoid it during Christmas gatherings, as it gets a bit too much when it's added to the smell of real Christmas trees, cookies and mulled wine.

I don't find it hyper masculine. It's initially quite spicy, but after a while it gets sweet, warm and comforting. On me the sillage is heavy, but short lived (3 hours maybe). It does however stay on the skin for many hours more. I really like that about this scent... as the evening gets more intimate, so does this fragrance.

SimplyOliver
SimplyOliver

Great fragrance, smells mature and refined.

I just can't stand tobacco though, whether in cigarettes or perfumes.

Longevity is ok. Overall a good one, at least for smokers.

Gordoso55
Gordoso55

Great fragrance. Poor longevity. Smells like spicy tobacco. Loving it.

Maggie_Everk123
Maggie_Everk123

A classic classic CLASSIC! So many people I know love this cologne!

rafiqi

This was recommended by a friend of mine. Smell nice, and i love the tobacco and the leather. Overall, nice fragramce

browne54

I ABSOLUTELY AND UTTERLY ADORE THIS FRAGRANCE! I must admit this is my favorite fragrance mainly due to the fact that I love tobacco and damn did Burberry do tobacco right in this one, not just tobacco but rich pipe tobacco. Granted I have never had the pleasure to smell Tom Ford's Tobacco Vanille but I am certain it is of a higher caliber and is divine. But I find London to be wonderful. In combination with the tobacco, there is a very prominent leather note, my second favorite note in any composition. Also at its heart is a boozy note which is listed as port wine. I can certainly detect a red wine sensation as the fragrance unfurls into its leather, tobacco, oakmoss base. There is also a top note of lavender which lingers for just the right amount of time before being taken over by the earthy/boozy notes. Overall I find this to be a masterpiece, 100% I do not get this Christmas tree vibe that I have seen in some comments but to each their own. I believe this is the single best fall fragrance for chillier climates. But I enjoy this one year round, especially on a rainy day. Some have called this synthetic, my response is what designer fragrance with the exception of dior or chanel is not going to be synthetic? I find it very masculine and have received a great deal of compliments from men and women. A lot of people claim this has spotty longevity. I personally have never had an issue, thank god for I would wish this scent to engulf me at all times. I get 10 hours easily out of 3-4 sprays. If you have some longevity issues with it, as with any fragrance, make sure your skin is moisturized by utilizing a fragrance free moisturizer and then apply the fragrance. I suggest every man interested in tobacco notes to just go ahead and buy this I doubt you will be disappointed.

Smyle12
Smyle12

Cheap, and very synthetic smelling. There's absolutely nothing remarkable about this fragrance at all. It gets tons of hype, but why? It is merely pleasant, somewhat unique, and, yes, evocative of Christmas which makes it great for an entire month and a half (if you were to don this every day), and... yep, that's about all it has going for it. London has almost no longevity whatsoever, nor sillage, and it smells entirely so unnatural, like fake pine an leather. It's quite just off-putting. I bought it when I first got into fragrances because of the hype surrounding it on basenotes and youtube. Once you've smelled finer fragrances (and I don't mean $300 a bottle niche), the magic of this concoction, if there ever was any, fades... and fast!!!

Spectacularly Average: 7.5/10

vonzigdarke
vonzigdarke

While Burberry for Men is my guilty pleasure I Do Not Use Doors, I Walk Through Walls scent; this is related but a far different creature. I wouldn't go so far as calling it Christmas, but it's just as fun. The spice is subtle-one of the only ones that can pull it off properly. Not so many compliments with Burberry London but definitely grabs attention and conversation. One lady said it was like a tobacco shop baking Snickerdoodles-I get that. This is proudly displayed on my shelf for 'different' special occasions.
HINTS: One spray of Burberry London and one of YSL La Nuit on the other side (slight sprays, not cannon blasts.)

-For Summer fun: Spray on the dash of your vehicle as it bakes in the sun.

moniquesimo
moniquesimo

My fav winter work scent

@OU4Life

Thanks for your input. I too have noticed it disappearing throughout the department stores this past year. However, I wrote it off as not having it stocked because it is more of a fall fragrance. At least it is still available at Burberry.com. It sounds like the guy at Dillard's is on top of his game, however I must say I hope he is wrong. I like Brit, but it is by no means London, and if it is replaced by Burberry Sport, well that is just down right insulting. Looks like I should watch trends online and find the right time to strike and stock up.

@ Browne54

Honestly, it was just a sales guy at a Dillard's here in Dallas. It had something to do with the sale to Clarins and the repurchase back to Burberry.

But, he seemed to know what he was talking about because he knew Dior Addict and Miss Dior Cherie had changed formulas. And that Burberry Brit and Sport are taking London's place.

I have noticed over the last year or so it's getting harder and harder to find in person. Macy's, Sephora and Dillard's no longer carry it. I haven't tried Perfumania or the generic shops that are in malls. Online is probably the best way to go until something definite gets decided. It's still available on Burberry's website too.

Great great great scent but sadly with a poor longevity and silage. Actually silage is acceptable cause it's not a "hey guys look at me!" kind of fragrance but it disappears nearly in 3 hours which is not enough at all. I really surprised when I saw some of you called it "powerful". Exactly an elegant, warm and somehow fresh fragrance. %100 masculine but more in a gentleman way.

Composition is so rich and natural. To me it starts with strong fresh cut pine tree, lavender and black pepper. Then fresh tobacco leafs with warm spices and tea on a woody base. Ends up slightly with sweet tobacco, very soft vanilla and leather.

At the end, great quality for a mainstream fragrance! Burberry should improve the longevity, launch a intense version of London. Please! That would be my all time favourite :)

In regards to OU4LIFE,

Where exactly did you get your information about London's cancellation? Because I had seen some rumors floating about and took initiative to email a Burberry rep. I was told they had no plans to discontinue London and it is still available on the website. This correspondence was about a month ago. I may very well exert precipitation from my eyes if Burberry discontinues this gem, but it is their second best seller. So I want to get to the bottom of this. Thanks.

OU4Life

Went to Dillard's today to repurchase my signature fragrance and was told that this fragrance was cancelled in 2011 when Burberry sold their fragrances to Clarins. And will not be brought back since Burberry repurchased their fragrances back from Clarins. It is being replaced by Burberry Brit.....

Some places might still have it so stock up now while supplies dwindle...

aqua_de_la_vita
aqua_de_la_vita

This cologne from Burberry is one of many finest in their collection of fragrance's. When I first sprayed it on my wrist, it seemed a bit heavy. As it dries back there is a very distinct rich aroma of tobacco with a sweet appeal of vanilla mixed with mimosa (floral) scent. I can also pick up the notes of leather as well as the wood notes which gives it a very masculine appeal. When I close my eyes and smell this incredible fragrance, I feel like I'm walking outside after the rain fell in the fall time along a county lane in England. The sweet odor of wet floral petals mixed with spices makes this one irresistible. Every time I use this cologne, I have received many compliments. There are very few cologne's that you would go out and buy a second bottle, this is one that I would without a doubt. It stay's on my skin at least 7-8 hour's. I would recommend this to anyone who wants a sophisticated fragrance which isn't over powering. It's a 100% top notch cologne which was well produced from Burburry. 10/10!!!!!!

cosm78
cosm78

Very warm, masculine scent,incredible tobacco and good for winter nights

silentrich

Yep. It smells like Christmas in a bottle. Burberry's best and maybe only great fragrance. Masterpiece.

gr8daddyg
gr8daddyg

I find it helpful to mention some of the fragrances I've liked in the past to give you an idea of where I think Burberry Londond fits in: It's more sophisticated that Obsession but has the same kind of warmth... It reminds me of the fragrance I use now, Pi (which I still use often), but it's more mellow and not as spicy... I have Burberry Brit as well, but Brit is more sporty to me, while London has the warmth and mellow spiciness I like in a men's fragrance. I get a lot of female compliments on this because it is masculine yet subtle and is just really a nice smell for anyone to enjoy because it's not overpowering but always present.

SCJS
SCJS

I love this one.

I was very in love with a boy who had been wearing this while we dated, and a month after our breakup I found it at the airport when I was leaving Italy. I couldn't resist spraying it on my wrist, but had to wash it off immediately because its beauty made me immensely sad. When I arrived home, my favourite coat still had this unmistakable spicy tobacco smell, so I had to put it in a plastic bag in my warderobe for half a year. I'm over the guy now, as long as he doesn't wear Burberry London.

icesoulja555
icesoulja555

I find it a bit spicy for my liking for the first few minutes. Thought about giving up on this one the first time I put it on. But after about an hour the smell is the most amazing of anything I own. It is a perfect mix of sweet and dark scents. I think this a must for any man's collection that needs a go-to juice for a night out on a Fall or Winter evening. I can't get enough of this scent after it settled down a bit.

psychomotif
psychomotif

It totally smells like animale animale for men and Cuba Red with poor longevity.The tobacco notes are very prominent .Silage,projection is a joke.Stays on myskin for 45mins tops.Thank god it was a little free sample from Sephora.
Buy ,try or pass.Ofcourse pass.
This cologne is a waste of time.

Lock1454
Lock1454

*I do not have a nose that is well trained - this is my rudimentary opinion of this scent*

I am not well ventured in the vast world of fragrance and have not had the opportunity to sample many, especially the more expensive ones, but as it stands this is my absolute favorite scent.

It is an extremely warm and spicy fragrance that is very inviting. The tobacco, leather, spices (cinnamon) and booziness are the main players in this one. As some have said, this is Christmas in a bottle. This is reserved for November & December for me - once it turns into January I tuck this away for the next year.

The projection and longevity are sadly on the lesser side of things. I always spray at least one on the neck, each wrist and my shirt to help with these downfalls. I usually avoid colognes that do not last very long nor reach out for others to enjoy, but in this case, this awesome smell forces me to make an exception.

I love this scent.

RUDOLFO512

This fragrance spells "SOPHISTICATION." To me it smells very elegant and masculine. It is a fall/winter fragrance and smells very sweet. I love it!

Ayl

تا حالا از هر ادکلنی که زدم بهتر بوده . ولی یه چیزی ! من باربری بریت هم گرفتم البته برای پدرم ؛ هر دو شونو به اسم اصل گرفتم . بریت زیر بطریش مشخصاتش حک شده و برجسته است ولی زیر شیشه ی لندن برچسب زده شده . دوستانی که لندن دارید اگه میشه بگید که برای شما هم زیرش برچسب خورده یا حک شده ؟ ممنون

I have sampled this one on and off for several years now. Sometimes I like it and sometimes I find it nearly nauseating. I think it may be due to the combination of lavender and too much of the sweet elements (perhaps the ingredient quality is an issue as well), but whatever it is I recently discovered that an old scent, Coty's Wild Spice, is basically a better version of this one, less cloying, more to the point (spicy/herbal leather softened up with some amber). Therefore I've put my 50 ml bottle of this one up for swap and I'll wear Wild Spice when I'm in the mood for this sort of idea.

markpadilla13
markpadilla13

christmas tree in a bottle

azizhejji
azizhejji

I bought this fragrance because I liked the bottle and when I started using it frankly dislike, it strange and heavy, but after more than use fell in love with it, it's very manly and stylish,

scent ___ at the first sniff , there's pepper scent which it heavy but don't worry it's remain just for 10 seconds and then showing tobacco scent with touches of cinnamon which makes the scent like sweet tobacco which it so amazing and elegant .
Sillage and longivity ___ moderate
that's it ,,, sorry for my poor language =)

alarios
alarios

I kept hearing positive reviews on this cologne and I HAD to try it. I found a sample at Sears and sprayed it on my hand to try it out. What a disappointment! I couldn’t stand it. My daughter hated it also. I kept smelling it hoping it would improve with time, it didn’t. It was terrible. It smelled like a strong soapy fragrance that actually annoyed me as I smelled it. I even considered blind buying this one at one point. Boy am I glad I didn't.

au naturale
au naturale

Wow. This is an excellent scent. Vaguely reminiscent of the original Polo, but an ultra-modern version. Does not come across dated at all.
Slightly harsh at first (smells like Deep-Woods Off), but as the "bug-repellant" opening fades in the first few minutes, lavender, and bergamot begin to shine.
Yes it starts off with a very cheap-smelling opening, but don't be fooled, this is also very brief and London is "all class" after that.

Seems more for the rather mature professional, versus the playful, clubbing type. Does not project much, but is a very soothing skin scent as it dries-down.
Exudes a brooding, subdued confidence, and a got-it-together vibe.

The scents mix together well, and balance out beautifully. I am definitely picking up a distinct pine scent, though not listed. This is where I believe it is similar to Polo.
As the smooth drydown evolves into a creamy tobacco, the pine note recedes, and the mix becomes perfect. Though it is a complex blend of notes, it comes off as very straight-forward and refined. Very, very nice.

Slightly sweet, but not at all cloying, and could be pulled off in the summer. This is however a great cold-weather scent, better suited for those 30-50. Seems more straight-laced than spontaneous.

A rare treat.

4.2/5

RemingtonSteele
RemingtonSteele

IMO Burberrys best. Very nice tobacco heavy spice thing with lots of oomph. I dont get a particular christmas vibe as mentioned, but it is for sure not a spring/summer scent. Opening of Polo Explorer is similair. I think this smells wonderful and is almost a poor mans Tobacco Vanille.

HilaryAppleFace
HilaryAppleFace

Burberry London for men is probably one of my favorite masculine scents of all time. I will go ahead and say that yes, I am a female, and yes, I wear this regularly.

The tobacco is so comforting and slightly sweet on the skin. It's not one of those men's fragrances that will have you dashing for the door with your hands covering your nose and mouth. It stays close to the skin, but it is noticable, as I have gotten many compliments when I wear this. I actually find this to be most beautiful when worn during the summer. The tobacco and leather really blooms on the skin during the summer heat.

Jama4
Jama4

Note: I am a female

This is a great scent. I purchased it for my father as an Anniversary gift. It is masculine, spicy, long lasting and sophisticated.

Office safe: No too strong
Potency: HEAVY (1 or 2 sprays is enough)
Projecion: 6 feet +
Longetivity: 12 hrs +
Timing: Fall & Winter evenings
Price: $59 for 100ml / 3.38 oz at Winners / TJ Maxx

Disclamer: my experience may be different from your experience based on skin type, the season, and my personal tastes

mvc01230
mvc01230

WOW!!! I do not recommend using this Fragrance for the Spring or the Summer time. Most definitely a Fall and Winter Fragrance. It has been said it smells like Christmas in a bottle and I couldn't agree more. The opening is strong and may turn off some, but the dry down is fantastic as well as the projection and longevity. Big time complements and I just enjoy smelling it on myself and my clothes! Burberry's #1 seller for a reason, it is a classic.

9/10 Overall

P.S. You can find 3.3oz for very reasonable, under $50

frangellan

I know some people knock this for longevity and projection but I have no such iossues with my bottle...maybe I have a fresh/good bottle? I have several other fragrances with the same problem though so I understand people's frustration.

That being said, London is in my opinion one of the nicest fragrances that can be had for the price. It strikes the perfect balance between woody, spicy, and sweet. No other fragrance I have come across accomplishes this. I feel complete when I wear this.

ronnie1975
ronnie1975

i feel like a fresh cut christmas tree. I only can wear this at Christmas. well blended good scent. solid 8

harlemmal
harlemmal

Great scent. Only issues are projection and sillage is on the weaker side. Longevity is good close to the skin though. If you like quiet scents with a mature smell to it then this is a good option.

benthin
benthin

It's a great ascent but its a shame that the projection and longevity are both extremely poor.

oliver1h
oliver1h

I wore that during christmas... and loved it. Very warm, masculine scent. It reminds me of a pine forest during a winter night, and fine tobacco.

kambelzful
kambelzful

One of the best aromas I have ever smelled. This is the best fall fragrance I have run across. Better than my baby Pure Malt! I prefer Malt for the winter and London for the fall.

The opening smells like gingerbread cookies and a fresh cut pine tree mixed together. That's best way to describe it. You get the freshness of the pine tree and the sweetness of the spiced cookie smell. I also get a pumpkin smell in the opening, which is kind of sweet and creamy. The middle is when some cinnamon, pepper and leather begin to turn the fragrance more savory than the semi-sweet opening. The dry down is almost a little boozy and tobacco smelling. I also get a bitter fruity accord in the dry down, along with an earthy smell, that reminds me of leaves falling. It's so many things mixed together, and makes it smell like fall and winter in a bottle. Come on. For the price, you just can't go wrong. It just smells so good. Longevity isn't too great, but the hours it's projecting and you can smell it, it's heavenly.

Radiation
Radiation

This fragrance is not only among my favorite but it actually changed my view of what fragrance can be as a medium. Warm woody, tobacco, leather and everything else is so well blended it blows my mind. Sillage is just the way I like it, close to the skin, occasionally wafting about. Really not enough can be said about this scent. One thing I don't care for is the short longevity. While it will last 6-8 hours it also fades incredibly fast after the first 2 hours becoming a ghost of what it was. And being that it smells great at the beginning you want all that scent forever and unfortunately you will not get that. Overall this is fantastic and worth every penny.

Space Invader
Space Invader

Price: 8/10
Projection: 8/10
Versatility: 7/10
Compliments: 9/10
Buy/Try/Pass? Buy
Rating (0-10): 8

Note: Solid Fragrance. A great one for the Fall. It is the fragrance to wear during Christmas time as well. The best from the Burberry line. Haymarket in a bottle

samuel.martin.1276
samuel.martin.1276

This is the signature frag for Fall.

RighteousStarByDannyMotta
RighteousStarByDannyMotta

I LIKE THE DESIGN OF THE BOTTLE. IT LOOKS LIKE ONE OF MY SCARFS THAT LOVE SO FREAKING MUCH!

SwagScent
SwagScent

This fragrance is good for fall. Usually, popular fragrances are overrated, but this one deserves the props.

kvk
kvk

This comes out strong at first then peters out on me. No base no finish, zip.

pheta
pheta

I love London.

I’ve discovered that tend to wear it exclusively for personal use. It is Interesting how one can envision a fragrance in a certain way theoretically but then utilize that fragrance differently in practice. In this case I envision London to be more sexy and suited to charm others yet I don’t use it that way.

I find London to be a very smooth, pleasant, comforting, and enjoyable scent. I suppose the limited longevity and projection work for me in the way I use it. I’ll spray London when I have 3 hours alone before I spray something stronger to go out of doors.

Pick some up and enjoy it for yourself!

gd15329
gd15329

"BLUEBERRIES". (hint of tobacco leaf) VERY ELEGANCE STRONG-FAMILY-SECURE-MAN TYPE OF FRAGRANCE. You can't go wrong with this one. Best blind buy you could ever have if you have to.

Business man / Guru / Prince / even Bad boy - all types can where it. Only thing you have to be, it to be a man to wear it. (not a gay or metro-sexual scent IMO)

Longevity / Sillage Good but not perfect (the only downfall)

Oh and of course: big compliment getter from all ages 19-55

My Total Score: 9/10

HORRIDFRAG
HORRIDFRAG

It's a sweet, leathery scent. I agree that the tobacco is dominant but it's not something like Aramis Havana (Which I love too!) where tobacco is like the only note there. I would say Burberry London really a nice, clean masculine scent. The only downfall is that the staying power is so-so...

Daltonyio
Daltonyio

Smells Beautiful, Best mens burberry scent yet!

Note: this is how it smells on me, it may differ on person to person from our natural scent/pulse points...

Opening:
Very Peppery and Smells like Fresh Cut Pinewood

30 mins Later:
Tobacco Scent Starts to Roll In And Pepper Scent starts gently fading, scent of leather and woodyness start creeping in

1 hour: a beautiful balance of woodyness, spice, tobacco, peppery and a hint of dirty sweetness

1hour 1/2: Scent starts wearing off and tobacco scent lightens and scent gets a touch sweeter

2 hours: Musky, Woody, Spicy and Sensual not Sexy! But sadly starts to fade fast

2 1/2 : Turns very light and smells, musky, tobacco stained leather and like pine trees but is sadly is almost undetectable without putting your nose up to where you sprayed it!

A BIG BIG TIP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since the longevity is very poor, spread a touch of vaseline on where you plan on spraying, and spray at least 3 times, one or two on chest ,and one on each wrist this made it last 5+ hours on my skin vs 2!

The Scent if it were compared to a song would be Blue Jeans by Lana Del Rey :)

littletaz
littletaz

this is amazing juice...don't know why but i keep reaching for it.. kinda feel like a junkie..can't stop hitting the button..
-do get compliments, surprises me most of the time because i don't think it has great sillage or longevity, but it is a very pleasant bubble

gandolf
gandolf

اونطور که ازش تعریف شنیدم نبود
یه جورایی بوی مربا میده
حتماً قبل از خرید تست کنید

pepsi
pepsi

Begins with a very woody top and settles down in to a spicy tobacco smell where it stays for the entire duration. Longevity was fine with me. Sillage was good at the beginning, but the spicy tobacco part is mostly a skin scent.

I don't get the christmas analogy and didn't smell any pine (I always have a fresh cut christmas tree at the holidays).

A mature, masculine scent.

DNA Salli
DNA Salli

For a trully masculine scent, without being "aggressive" look no further!

Tattooed Wolf
Tattooed Wolf

I really like this scent as it is pretty unique. In a good way. It's a mature scent but doesn't drift into "old fogey" smell. Tobbaco and leather are it's main staying power. But also has a few spices to keep it mysterious. But the sillage and longevity are weak. On me it is anyways. I'll still wear it in fall and winter,just wish it was a bit stronger. (woof)

IronMike
IronMike

This is definitely a fall/winter scent. It's somewhat mature, but with a kick to it. No problem in the compliments department, but I find it lacks in longevity. True character all around from bottle to juice!

naizar.joguh
naizar.joguh

so dark and mystery!love it.

LinkinPark
LinkinPark

I'm walking the trail in the northwest woods back to my cabin near an a beautiful lake surrounded by evergreens sheltering oak moss at its bases. I reach my log cabin right as a light snow begins to fall. Dusting the snow off my flannel and boots I am warmed by the fire inside..such a comfort from the late autumn snow.
I relax at the table with a glass of Vinho do Porto and think this will be a good weekend away from the hectic pace of the city. This is my heaven for the this time of year ..my escape from the fuss of the city and a warm inviting retreat to be enjoyed in such a beautiful Fall setting.
This is Burberry London.

Nicely
Nicely

Burberry london, This fragrance is to me VERY unique it smells like a fresh christmas tree, its very sexy and smooth, the only problems with this is longevity and projection, smells very good. Give me a projection for 1 hour and longevity about 3/4 hours max, thats not good,

Girls: girls love this stuff, i dont get many compllments whit this but, its sexy stuff,.

Sprays: i apply 3 to 4 sprays, with 4 sprays you get a little bit better projection, 2 on chest 1 on each wrist. good to go.

Locations: you can wear this stuff, almost everywhere, to me more of a classy,comfort scent, for restaurants, also very good for a date!

Age for this: any age, 12 to 18, 18 to 80. :).

*Good winter scent*

Guys thumps me up if this comment helps you, questions are welcome.

stayclose
stayclose

Its kind of like spicy pumping pie to me. Its not to loud kind of tame but enjoyable. It dose not last to long on me I'd say about one hour and a half. I think its a good frag for fall and winter.

lalelu
lalelu

i have to agree, this actually has no longevity, mabey 1 hour max :- (

hithereimdan
hithereimdan

If there was an intense version that smelled the same but lasted longer, I'd pay twice the price! This is a great scent with awful longevity.

RES2525
RES2525

If a very nice smelling fall potpourri packet married with a tobacco infused cologne you'd have something much like Burberry London. This is neither bash nor compliment. But all in all, I enjoy Burberry London and reach for it far more than I am capable of justifying in words.

Despite smelling of dark and rich spice, this is a rather light scent. Too light really. I find myself wishing it were stronger and my body heat does little to boost the projection. Spray too much and the composition tends to become muddled and unpleasant.

More sensual than sexual, London is reassuring and comforting in nature much like pulling a warm blanket over you in the cold. Absolutely I get the holiday vibe. Cinnamon appears the only culinary note. Despite this I always imagine the odor of confections baking in the kitchen as is often the case on Thanksgiving or Christmas with a hint of the decorated evergreen standing in the living room. Lends itself quite well for casual or office use in fall/winter/spring.

The scent doesn't develop a great deal on my skin throughout its life with the tobacco note coming more and more to the foreground as the other notes die down. From what I've come to understand regarding the scent profile of opponax and having experienced the odor of mimosa blossom, there is a honeyed nature to the fragrance as well. Somewhat vegetal even. I have a hard time putting a finger on any definitive expression of leather within the composition.

I wouldn't imagine I'd ever want to smell like a potpourri air freshener nor baked pies but London earned a place in my heart right away. All the same I reach for it often simply so that I might have the pleasure of relaxing with it on me.

wickyadrian

Love the second note. i dont really like the smell of this frag's first note. the tobacco aroma is too strong, make me feel dizzy. Its not fit on a very hot day time.

evilspin
evilspin

I was shocked to see no Pine / fir in the notes. Nonetheless i enjoyed this fragrance. The new Cartier Declaration d'un soir is just like this.

Osrockoo
Osrockoo

juicy couture / burbery london/versace bright crystal/roberto cavelli and ysl belle dopium smell identical

chrisaxp
chrisaxp

This is my favorite scent for my favorite time of year, late fall/early winter. This scent is evocative of Christmas, and friendship, and laughter. It also reminds me of secret kisses at a New Year’s Eve party and relaxing in front of a fireplace.

The cinnamon, lavender, and tobacco are the strongest scents for me, but there is something else, something crisper too that is harder to identify for me.

This is a fantastic scent and I wish there was something that was as “SPRING” to me as this is “WINTER”

fresh_scents
fresh_scents

Burberry London is just a run of the mill item in my opinion. BL isn't bad but it's not one of the gotta have it fragrances for me. I will purchase it from the discount bins.

unquote
unquote

A scent to die for.

There are a lot of perfumes that I wear that makes me feel like I'm a man on a journey. This one makes me feel like I already arrived.

Pure class.

ptv
ptv

First thing that i could feel (for about 10-15 minutes) were blueberries. It was like someone shove two big, juicy berries right into my nose, and it was the most important factor why this frag picked my interest. All i could smell for next minutes were blueberries. Blueberries everywhere! It was really characteristic, and i was looking for something like that. But after some time blueberry has begun gradually weakening (but were still "feelable" :) ) and some lavender and tobacco showed their feathers. Bitter and warm tobacco scent begun mixing with sweet blueberries/bergamot and create fruity sweet and somehow warm and strong fragrance.
It reminds me of old english forest covered in the fog on a light rainy day. And it still create perfect combination with elegant clothes like cloaks or suits.
BLUEBERRIES!
Longevity moderate but sillage quite strong on my skin. Above moderate i'd say :)

So unique and lovely ,
and I c that it got high ratings ,
This is the only 1 that got high rating and at the same time I love it , others that got high ratings I only
like , not love.
This is a woody not oriental as listed .
There is a near cologne to it ,
which is architect by oriflame ,
but It is a new release than london,
so I think that london is the original,
This scent has got little sweetness,
not like nowadays sweet scents ,
and this what makes it special to me,
not only because it has little sweetness
but for sure for its natural pure woody scent,

natrance
natrance

This, to me, is the perfect fall scent...temperature's between 40-55 degrees F and the leaves are changing/falling...I reach for this when the weather calls for long sleeve/jeans...this is a feel good/cuddle up, warm apple cider in your hands with quality leather gloves, while off in the distance someone is smoking cherry/vanilla pipe tobacco...this is a ONE OF A KIND FRAGRANCE!! 10/10 for fall/winter

CoolHandLuke87
CoolHandLuke87

When I put this on, im taken to a single car lane road in the north woods somewhere. Damp and cool, I stumble across a old-time barber shop. Its the type of place where you can get a good straight razor shave and a haircut, but its not one of those places with a barber pole outside, but the type where you can get groceries and spices before heading on your way.. your hit with some spice as you walk threw the door and have to tell yourself that you’re here for a shave… you get a hit of leather from the straight razor belt and the old time barber chair your sitting on… the barber pulls out a fine hand rolled cigarette and sparks it up with a match. "One shave coming right up" as he puts a warm towel on your face, and starts to turn the lather in a cup before removing the towel and spreading the clean smelling shaving cream on your stubble…
i love it... one spray is all i do. awesome for the winter and fall..
almost a staple in my fall/winter time cologne.

thaiarmy
thaiarmy

I like it! :)

personsa22
personsa22

My fiancé has worn this for years but that is not why I love this scent. I actually introduced him to it because after meeting him I always associated him with it. Almost as though I could tell in advance what his heart would smell like.
Super smooth and sensual. This makes you want to cuddle up during cold weather.

This is not oriental/spicy,
but woody.

sniffmaster
sniffmaster

Sometimes you get bored from using your signature fragrance over and over again and wanting a slight change and this is where Burberry London fits in (for me anyways). Good for cool/wintery nights. 7/10

dromidreza
dromidreza

یادش بخیر بوی انگور وآلبالوی مانده و له شده میداد در حد چیزی تو مایه های مشروب.بسیار عالی.ویژه گیجی جنس مخالف!.ماندگاریش به نظرم کم بود.یادم نیست

vxgas
vxgas

It has a kinda sour opening and ends with unsweetened tobacco scent. Matches with formal dressing, probably a suit or at least a blazer. It would become a mess if you are a sweaty person.

camposg
camposg

The only burberry worth having frgrance for men. Not loud, but quiet. I do get pine on the opening but quickly it fades. Mid twenties and up for sure. I say buy but just know tht it is not a beast like amen, polo. for some reason i associate the middle east with this scent...

pacobabyjuice
pacobabyjuice

Heaven in a bottle!!!
Scent 10/10
Projection 4/10
Longevity 4/10

vsoesanto
vsoesanto

been smelling this one for so many times on a card and didnt like it at all. i gave it another try earlier today on my skin and fell in love with it. a tip for myself: dont ever trust the card.

jamesivan
jamesivan

Burberry London can be considered a classic for its uniqueness. All the comments about pine trees and Christmas vibe are justified. This is a scent for date and dinner nights in winter and fall. The downside? Spotty longevity. Expect to get 4 hours at least on your skin. However, my longest record is 12 hrs although it usually last only around 4 to 5 hours. Projection is average. Its not a loud fragrance that cuts through the air by any means. Use this fragrance for close encounters, family dinners and events. It will do the job. This is one of those scents that can take your mind to places. Guaranteed ! Pure sophistication.

pablo.lizárraga
pablo.lizárraga

there's some civette!

keffy
keffy

This fragrance is one the best for fall and winter out there. It has a very natural and unsynthetic smell. This is not too expensive, it kinda reminds me of a ginger bread type smell

rafiqi

i am luck enough to get the last bottle at the department store. the sales lady told me it is discontinued. a bit sad since i love this fragrance. very decent smell and quite seductive. well done burberry

ijoezel
ijoezel

the smell for me is simple, subtle, and mild yet attractive once you smell it. what i mean is you just have to smell it again and again and again and again.

sweet and spicy, this fragrance will make a person look better but not for everyday use. i recommend it for date nights and formal wear. the scent is sophisticated, masculine and sexy.

if the fragrance is alive he's gotta have that elegant attitude, that classy vibe. he gives that simple yet tempting smile. till he gets the girl to smell him real close. holds his head high as he wears his suit and tie.
so basically the person who wears LONDON should try and give that personality.

longavity and projection for me is not that good though. it does not last long. maximum of 5hrs on my skin. and for me its mostly a skin scent. so be sure to have your dates close to you guys!

ScottyVizz

Why did I ever dislike this fragrance? I remember thinking for some reason that it was a poor attempt at a woody spicy, but now I love it! Subtle yet present..peppery sweetness that makes you think of a nice camp fire.

Padhee83
Padhee83

This was a blind buy and boy...I am glad I bought it.I love this edt.There is something special about this perfume which guarantees positive remarks for this incredible scent.Port wine,tobacco,mimosa flower,bergamot and leather are the prominent notes which comes out of this wonderful fragrance.Tobacco on the dry down is icing on the cake.This is a refined fragrance which is best suited for formal evenings and a romantic date.Guys expecting on your face,straight fresh aquatic notes may be disappointed.This is a spicy oriental fragrance for people who want to feel confident and sophisticated.You are assured of getting positive comments from the opposite sex.Does it smell old??Different people have different perceptions.For me there is nothing called old or young smelling scents.It is the quality that matters and it scores 10/10 in my book.Not old at all but classic.
Another point which goes in its favor is that its a very safe buy.Not many people will hate it because its a very pleasant scent.People who complain about its projection and longevity puzzle me.Really I mean I get 8-10 hours of longevity and projection for 5-6 hrs after which it becomes a skin scent.What else do you want from a designer fragrance.
Try visualizing Sean Connery,Pierce Brosnan,George Clooney or Brad Pitt wearing this fragrance.That's what we are talking about.Pure sophistication.
My all time favorite fragrance.Hands down.

nazari753
nazari753

I can't stop sniffing my wrist. The most natural and safe scent for special occasions, holidays and when you want to change your mood. A must have in your collection. by the way it's the first perfume I bought to start my fragrance journey.

karthiktas
karthiktas

Burberry London is a classic fragrance. When i first sprayed on my skin,i really hated it, as soon the scent dried down an amazing smell came ,which made me go crazy & addict, such a lovely smell, its like u walking in a rainy forest where trees covered, The smell is natural. But projection & longevity is very weak. It projects only less that too 1 or 2 hours with 10 heavy sprays. Longevity 3 hours then it gets close to skin. But i love this stuff. Very nice. EDIT: I sprayed more than 50 spays on my shirt n let dry for 15 min, then i put the shirt, Now the projection works very good, it lasts n lasts for 3 days n more. But 50 sprays is too much, but without that i dont get the projection. Now every time i do this, i get lots of compliments. Try on ur shirt , spray 30 heavy sprays , u will get good projection n longevity as well many compliments. Great perfume

ritsjoey
ritsjoey

I'm really falling in love with this one! Very woody and urban. Easily adaptable and extremely sexy! I picture a 45 year old man wearing this and going to a single-malt bar as easily as I picture a 22 year old going to the club at night.

The tobacco, bergamot, leather and spices scream out loud and the creation oozes confidence and commands adulation.

Would have been too good to be true (and I could have lived with that) if it had a better longevity. Great smell!

Overall: 4.6

5 Nose-gasm
4 Awsome sauce!
3 Good but not exciting enough
2 Meh!
1 Hell to the no!

arsenal_mmm
arsenal_mmm

ادكلني كه ميتونم بگم كم كم داره به جرگه كلاسيك ها مي پيونده اما مطمئنم جزو ادكلن هاي جاودانه صنعت عطر خواهد بود كه هرگز قديمي نخواهد شد و تازگي خودش رو حفظ خواهد كرد...تنها ادكلنيه كه بوي مشروب كاملا در آن مشهوده

raihanasalways
raihanasalways

This stuff is heavenly. I tried it many times but didn’t like it that much. All the time I smelled it on paper strips. I ended up buying brit, touch & weekend. This Friday I went to the shop from where I buy most of my perfumes and the sales man requested me to try London. So I gave it another try. This time I apply this on my skin left arm. Not impressed much so I was trying some other perfumes. After some time I went out from the store rooming around the mall. Suddenly the small from my left arm attract me. And I kept on smelling my arm again & again. So, I just ran to the store again and bought this magnificent magical perfume. Trust me this is one of the best perfumes I have ever smelled.
Longevity: 6-7 hr.
Projection: 5/10
Uniqueness: 10/10
My current fav….
Pls try this on ur skin.

FORCED_TO_REGISTER
FORCED_TO_REGISTER

VSOP Rémy Martin + Burberry London!

Don't mind the girl..she will come over!

nuf said.

joshua.ryan.wade
joshua.ryan.wade

Im surprisd that so many people find this scent to have no longevity, the Base notes stay with me for 8+ hours.

ostpizzan
ostpizzan

A must have in any mans collection, it's perfect for fall/winter especially around christmas, i love the boozy & spicey smell its giving off. Not a negative thing to say about it, exepct its not so appropriate in summertime.

preetmonger
preetmonger

Burberry London is a wonderfully warm, lovely fragrance that would rate 5 stars if it lasted for more than 2 hours. I don't mind reapplying it since it has such a lovely aura. I would wear it more often if it had a bit more longevity. All in all, it is a beautiful fragrance. I just wish it hung on a bit longer.

jrichart
jrichart

Burberry London es una de las fragancias mas reconfortantes que he probado. Todo una elegancia y gusto refinado hecho perfume y arropado por una botella muy inglesa. Este es un oriental-especiado de una elegancia a raudales, el toque de vino de oporto,opoponaco y de tabaco le da un toque licoroso-acaramelado que podría recordar que estamos ante una fragancia tipo powerhouse de los 80 como puede ser Escada Pour Homme, pero este no es el caso. Burberry London, es una fragancia que la puedo ver bajo mi punto de vista puesta en un veintañero sin problemas. Aunque lean los usuarios de perfumes tipo gourmand lo de licoroso, en este caso no estamos ante un perfume gourmand. Como sugerencia, quienes gusten de perfumes de la familia oriental-especiada, les recomendaría sino lo conocen que prueben Jaipur pour homme de Boucheron en cualquiera de sus versiones, Jaipur les sorprenderá, es uno de los orientales mas exquisitos que he tenido la oportunidad de probar.

showgoeson
showgoeson

It's a great smelling scent. I loved smelling it on myself, specially the first hour. I kind of miss it that I got rid of it. I will get it back.

shoguns2480
shoguns2480

too sweet,and thats coming from a sweet toth lover of gourmands! Something that might be offered in the bathroom of a strip club rather then a upscale country club!

Kain
Kain

Reminds me of fall. when the sky is cloudy. You're walking in a big jungle with so many pine trees in it! The rain starts and great pine tree's scent …
Very natural scent that take me out of this world!
I wear this fragrance when I want to enjoy a magical fragrance!
Good projection and longevity.
Well done Burberry.
يك عطر بي نظير و فوق العاده خوشبو و طبيعي
منو ياد پاييز ميندازه. مثل اين ميمونه كه شما دارين داخل يه جنگل پر از درخت كاج قدم ميزنين. باران شروع به باريدن ميكنه و بوي بارون و خاك و درخت هاي كاج فضاي اونجا رو پر ميكنه و حس بي نظير و آرامش بخشي به آدم ميده
پخش بو و ماندگاري خوبي داره
البته يه نكته رو هم بگم كه شما وقتي استفاده ميكنين تا 2 ساعت بعد خودتون متوجه بوش نميشين و فكرميكنين بوش رفته اما هست و ديگران حس ميكنن

unwrittencode
unwrittencode

Great cologne --- poor longevity

gregmech26
gregmech26

A friend was wearing this at a strip club and it reminded me of Hubba Bubba Strawberry flavored Bubba-licious chewing gum from the 1980's, with vanilla. This is geared towards the young college-aged demographic. It is sweet and a little boozy in the drydown. I enjoy wearing this every once in a while. It shares similar characteristics with Paco Rabanne Black XS.

lakkiirfan
lakkiirfan

only longevity fails this super item.

dmoman
dmoman

I have to agree with ifmars98.

lfmars98
lfmars98

Great smelling scent, but it last only 4 hours. What a pity!!

FLMonteiro
FLMonteiro

@sherry99:

I have bad longevity too and moderate projection.

The smell is great, reminds me of confectioners sugar, ginger bread, christmas, fresh baked cinnamon pretzel and happiness.

quikksilver8
quikksilver8

OK I know most everyone loves this fragrance so I may be stirring up the chicken coup by saying this,but, I hate this smell. It smalls just like carmex lib balm only ten times stonger and it makes me noxious. Not sure what all the hype is. Burberry Britt on the other hand, now thats amazing.

frangellan

Amazing fragrance. This spicy, sweet concoction strikes the right balance between older classic scents and modern ones. It definitely has a note in there reminiscent of "barbershopy aftershave" as many people that have selled this on me have mentioned. Versatile, durable, good with longevity and noticeable without being overpowering. A signature scent for a good half the year. Def worth a try

sherry99
sherry99

Do every body gets a shit longevity or it is only me on which it is not lasting for more then and hour?

uthman.ahmed
uthman.ahmed

Beautiful sweeter EDT than most, and its not the one to get people asking what are you wearing, but people will like the way you smell, could be better on the longivity so for me because I wear it 8.5/10

DominicMC
DominicMC

I get a ginger bread feel out of this frag for some reason :S lol good for Xmas time.

Smells a lot like GA Attitude

sosgezbir
sosgezbir

my room smeels like incense after this parfume!!

darrshanjvoraa

great winter fragrance, starts a little fresh but takes no time to turn into leathery woody and spicy rich fragrance, the dry down is very good, a very rich and elite winter fragrance, something really original and different, from the house of burberry. will be for a long time in the market for its qualities.

jozi1991
jozi1991

For me it smells exactly like Christmas tree but very natural one. Very nice fragrance, well done. Longevity about 6-8 hours. Decent projection. My friend said it smells like parsley and I partially can agree with him. Overall 7,5/10

Linden
Linden

Rich, warm and very masculine woody scent. Opens quite peppery with a hint of bitter sweet bergamot. A sharp yet pleasant green, conifer-like accord develops, tamed by nice tobacco lending a sweet-smoky aura. Dries down to and refined herbal leather scent with a bit of a retro twist; slightly reminiscent of Polo but less agressive.

freddiefingers
freddiefingers

Never really did give the Burberry house much thought.Never thought I would like any of their fragrances either till I decided to check this out based on reviews.

I wore this to work in autumn/winter and didnt really enjoy it.It just kept disappearing and coming back every now and then.
I wore it to go shopping and same reaction.

I then wore it just before going to bed and then I really got hooked.let me just say i wear this to bed all the time in these cold days .there's something that is warm and snuggly about this fragrance that somehow soothingly sends me to sleep.that's when I really enjoy this as I take in the spices under a duvet.I have worn this to sleep more than any other fragrance and it's the only one of the burberry line I own and hope to stock up before I regret.

Longevity isnt a big problem although as others have said could be better.an edp of this will be superb.

I really cant see anyone being offended by this and really if someone does around you ,pray for them.

flaviomatique
flaviomatique

In my opinion, it`s a great winter scent. It works well outside or inside in colder day. I recently purchased a 100ML bottle and I`m happy aboat it, I`m wearing this cologne when I go shopping or when I visiting my relatives. On my skin lasts 5 to 7hrs which is ok. Sillage is aboat average, longevity is ok so I give a 9/10. Sorry for my english.

shreif
shreif

this fragrance is for winter only
amazing sillage and longevity in colder days poor in hot ones .
good quality and lovely smell great value
highly recommended

scottwayne
scottwayne

This cologne would be perfect as an EDP. The only negative would be it only lasts 3 to 4 hours. Still love it.....

JimTheGreat
JimTheGreat

A fresh pine tree covered in orange peel, nutmeg and booze. Excellent scent for maybe 12 days of the year ;)
Not so great longevity but the scent makes up for it.

8.5/10

Dreamcatcher92
Dreamcatcher92

Say whatever you want..this is one of the best fragrances EVER!!
I'm nearly 20 btw
It smells like Christmas and the HOLIDAYS!!!
It smells like Fall/Winter!!
It smells sophisticated and mysterious!
It's a shame it doesm't last too long :(

Sillage 7/10
Scent 8.5/10
Longevity 6/10

oh well....you can spray more if u want to add some extra longevity ^^

ley
ley

Y'm 18 years old , y love this fragance it's a good option for me ? or is more convenient for older people?

olubojo.bantu
olubojo.bantu

Honestly this is the only one fragrance I have bought 8 times over..No kidding. herbs are not too pronounced in this as it has a sweet spicy aromatic undertone. Only thing I found wrong in this perfume is the longevity and that ex[plains why I run through it in little over a month!..Overall second best of all time for me.

recklssabndon
recklssabndon

One word: Amazing. BUT-- Only break it out during the fall/winter, unless its a semi-cold night in the spring/summer. I feel odd giving this description, but this is honestly a cologne made for sweater-wearing-weather. Women love it. You'll love it. Try a sample before buying it though, because body chemistry effects this one quite a bit. It smells terrible on my best friend but smells amazing on me. I think it's karma since the Nuit Del'Homme smells horrible on me and awesome on him. Oh well.

anraneiro82
anraneiro82

my brother wears this cologne and i love it. it suits him well. he also smells good in dolce and gabbana the one. he wears spicey scents well

blueberry
blueberry

London for Men is nice, warm and cozy, but I do not see it as a typical masculine fragrance. Instead, I get the impression it is overly sweet and delicate to such an extent that it can EASILY work as a feminine one! Call it UNISEX, if you will. I have pulled off definitely stronger men's fragrances, so I do not see any trouble wearing London for Men myself.
The note of porto is ultra prominent in this composition, which together with the delicate aroma of tobacco (probably cherry aromatized) gives an effect of CHERRY JUICE or better a CHERRY STEW! It is really mouthwatering, a bit gourmandish even, but I wish the tobacco was more powerful here to give it some "charisma".
The downsides: low sillage & average longevity
Overall: OK, universal, for cold season, but nothing groundbreaking.

darrshanjvoraa

a truely sexy perfume for winter, there r woods , leather, tobacco, slightly sweet and the dry down is awesome, now this perfume is not for those starters who r after armanis, 212, boss etc.
this is a for sophasticated people who can carry this frag, the bottle is awesome and with great color combo. hats off

WitchyWoman727
WitchyWoman727

my husband swears by this cologne. the only one he likes to wear all the time, apparently he gets sick of others and always goes back to this. it has a sweet, tobacco, leathery type of smell to it.

AquaCitrus
AquaCitrus

Just tested this today and I was disappointed. There were some flashes of brilliance at the start but I then suddenly got the "wet leaf/grass" smell (I guess this is what everyone refers to as the X'Mas tree note) which completely killed it for me!! It has come off my "to buy" list :(

Wilz
Wilz

Man, I really love this one. A perfect scent for autumn and winter. Unfortunately my wife doesn't like it (too spicey apparently). shame.

RodneyLampião
RodneyLampião

Its perfect, makes you fell in love with you self...

hellogoddag
hellogoddag

Fall in a bottle, but a soft defination.
Smells like an avenue in the park with wet brown leaves with cinnamon and earthy cherrys. A sweet, surprisingly natural masculine scent.

varun.talwar
varun.talwar

I like this one.

Jona16
Jona16

Es muy original como perfume de otoño-invierno. Tiene características adictivas, creo yo, en base a su ingrediente único, el OPORTO. Eso si, mala fijación, ya que dura un par de horas. Es muy elegante y con buen desarrollo. Lo tendría como segunda opción ...

Redpula
Redpula

i got hold of this frag based on reviews that it smells like its christmas. indeed, i must agree.
let me just tell you my story, when i went to the store, they dont have a tester of London.
the store sales lady informed me that a filipino well known film director is one of their avid London buyer. so considering this plus mostly positive reviews from here, i blind buy it, paid it, sprayed it thrice, one on my throat, one on my wrist, tapped with the other and one on my nape. As I was walking around through the store, observing how it will react to my skin/body, a male customer comes in, passed by on me and i heard him asking the sales lady what wonderful scent was that he smelled on his way. I smiled to myself, knowing that my purchase is all worth it. i am an asian, living in a tropical climate and glad that this frag works on my skin. London for Men scent for me is better than its limited edition. I love the top notes and heart notes, although it only last for 4 hours or less on me, still, i strongly recommend you to buy it, give it a space in your perfume collection.
I rate Burberry London for Men a 9 out of 10. for its captivating top and heart notes. if dry down isn't long lasting though im sure you will get good compliments, its ok, i take my bottle with me for a 1 or 2 respray. :)

Keddy
Keddy

Went to the local perfume shop and tested this on me with a friend. When we met the girls they were all over us complimenting how we smelt unique! It smells very classy and would be best to wear in the cold evening. Definitely overpowering and unsuitable for the summer.

clembiggum
clembiggum

I matched this cologne with some earthy toned clothes from my wardrobe and headed out intro the crisp winter outside with a feeling of confidence. Within minutes girls where complimenting me on the sidewalk, in the coffee shop and at the bordello on the corner 3rd and Camden that I frequent.

With hints of oakmoss, pepper and tobacco this fragrance shouts in a gravely voice "I am a man god damned it!! And I want to smell good by dousing myself in poisonous chemicals that are hazardous to my health!"

A solid recommendation for those who can't afford a classier brand such as Creed or Cartier.

micrtin
micrtin

at first I wasn't sure, It seemed too "gourmand" for me but as I got to trying more and more colognes, this one is a champion. Amazing projection, amazing longevity, amazing overall scent. It really grows on you . it is one of the most unique scents out there
9.5/10 for me

ravjan
ravjan

It's my fave autumn fragrance. I got it in the autumn and I feel most comfortable wearing it then. London is sweet, warm, comforting, enveloping and mellow. It has a note that I call 'a pharmacy note'. It's most evident at the opening and London shares it with such other scents as Pi from Givenchy and also Addict from Dior. But it may be my purely indiosyncratic view. Another thing that I love about the scent is that it lasts. It doesn't persist, it lasts. After a couple of hours it's still here .. for a moment, and then there, and here again..

phase4
phase4

Simply a marvelous fall/winter scent.

shaam7
shaam7

Please do let me know if anyone know the perfume with same smell and elegance... Reply is must..

PaulydaEagle12
PaulydaEagle12

To quote a famous youtube reviewer: "This is Fall in a Bottle" Think falling golden leaves, fresh cut wood, autumn tree smell, burning fire, pine. Just the woods in fall. Simply amazing for the fall and winter. I could call this the perfect christmass scent.

Overall: 9.5/10

flovie
flovie

My husband wears this fragrance in cool weather only. It smells wonderful on him just like fall. It makes me think of cool wind, falling leaves, pine, woodsmoke, leather, spices and a little bit of snow. I love it!! A lot of other women do too because he is always getting compliments!

s2164059
s2164059

The base is perfect for cold weather on my skin. I can smell the pine for about ten minutes and it gets right down to the tobacco and leather for the rest of the day...and I mean the rest of the day. I am typing this at 9pm and it went on at 7am. The leather and tobacco are still here! I know others have had spotty longevity with this frag but it last forever on me!

DocTales
DocTales

It smells like wonderful, fresh cut fir trees! Most of the fragrances for men smell indistinguishable, but this one really stands out. Very, very unique, I love this scent! Not for boys, this perfume is for grown men only.

vdxl
vdxl

An excelent spicy oriental, with wonderful almond-like and green mimosa notes. It is not your generic cinnamon fragrance, it does remind Jaipur, but it is more restrained. A masterpiece from Burberry that became an instant classic. Longevity and projection are both very good and ladies love this scent. It embodies Christmas in a bottle.

The best yummy Christmas scent that has more than just a foody meaning. At some point, I do find it better than Jaipur EDT( that one may be too cinnamon-carnation angry, this one is also leathery floral).

whatsthataftershave
whatsthataftershave

I got this fragrance for £10 30 ml

its also 100% genuine

value for money this is the best cologne

out of every cologne this has to be in the top 10 of all time

This could even be niche AMAZING

9.5/10

Sharklord
Sharklord

I get hit on all the time with this frag. It is amazing and stays a long......Time.
If you picture a secluded cabin in the winter,fireplace,bearskin rug.....You get the drift.

Ahmadgha
Ahmadgha

This scent is all about winter and Christmas season. It's all about wool scarves and gentlemanly clothing. Extremely warm fragrance that shouldn't be worn during the hot weather, mainly due to its initial strength at first, and to its high sweetness in the end. It starts off with a deep woody and leathery notes, its charm resides in the fact that these notes are put in a modern way, not that of an old grandfatherly smell. As it subsides, the tobacco note emerges little by little, and the fragrance ends with a sweet kind of cherry note, still very manly though.

I didn't have longevity problems, so I guess it depends on how it reacts with you skin. I don't really know how to describe it, except for the word British!

Definitely recommended, especially during winter.

Picollo30
Picollo30

almost perfect :)

the only negative is longevity

andronicos

The top notes aren't very good but the base notes are just perfect.

badkarma
badkarma

I love burberry fragrances but they don't last at all on my skin, sadly. I love this one, anyone know a fragrance similar to this with better longevity and projection? thanks :)

sherief_1983
sherief_1983

i,m shocked, i get it from a very trusted store but it,s weakkkk
i wonder, may be coz i,m using it in a very hot weather.
anybody adviceeeeee

ROUSAK
ROUSAK

Chrismas song, delicious pie...in winter this is cheerful and elegant... best among Burberries

L'amoureux
L'amoureux

Smelled this along with other divine scents. I love this one too. I swear, whenever I pick a cologne and spray it on me, it smells amazing. I've never found something that smelled good on a card and bad on me. Lol. But yes, this is something to add to your collection. There's some note in the base that has a tenacious grip on me. This is something a tempter would wear. It'll be in my collection ASAP! 10/10

ecerusen
ecerusen

this is the perfume which creates jealousity on me for being a man.everytime i smell this,i think it's a gift for being a man.
perfect smell!

tuturudka
tuturudka

As everybody says - it's like a Chrismas song, delicious pie, but it's also like homemade pullover. I can't find anything sexy in this frag, it's warm and a little bit spicy, very natural and you can wear it during family dinner or to visit your grandma. For party - check again in your callection, perhabs you'll find something better!

princess_buttercup
princess_buttercup

For those who say this is more of a cozy, cuddly fragrance than a sexy, "come and get me" one.... I'm not so sure. it may not be asking me to come get you, but you'd better bet I will. It is warm and inviting, but there is something about it that drives me insane. I want to be cozy and cuddle, after doing naughty things. I can't enough of this scent. (sadly, my husband will not wear anything scented. Boo. I've been known to dab this on my own wrist and wear it around because it's like a drug and sometimes I NEED to smell it. Love.

mclovin
mclovin

It's in it's own breed. Most wearable scent I have found. Leaves em guessing!

Jack_Hunter
Jack_Hunter

Tobacco and leather with a boozy port wine fragrance, it's Christmas in a bottle. It go's to show you do not have to spend a fortune to get a decent scent.

groovysilversurfer
groovysilversurfer

My opinion: This is a masterpiece. A bit of a gourmand to me, but this type of fragrance is PERFECT for Christmas time. 'Cinnabuns', port wine, pepper, warm spices, tobacco, wool scarves, etc. There is a LOT going on here, and even though it is well balanced, it seems like all the notes can also be individually smelled very easily. Winter holiday nights in a bottle. Sometimes even in the summer I spray it in the air just to sniff it! If you haven't yet, you must try this. On your skin.

"Dark elf woods." ...Perfect!

Dr_Spazmo
Dr_Spazmo

This one is truly amazing. I just can't get over how spicy it is. Very good for everyday wear and can be a signature scent.

Heverton
Heverton

Put this one on your skin and you will be basically saying to everybody: Hey, it's Christmas time!

Burberry London smells like pine tree mixed with spicy notes like cinnamon, and a hint of red wine. Very nice smell, but sadly it doesn't last. But this is not a thumbs down, I just wish it stays longer on my skin, since it is a pleasant smell all the way through.

bonovox
bonovox

Burberry does it again! My very first introduction into the Burberry line was over 10 years ago with Weekends. I sprayed a little of this at the salon to get an idea of of how it would go over with my girlfriend. Although I'm not normally drawn towards musky smiles, this dries down to a wonderful more woody spicy. It may take you by surprise at first because it can be a little potent at first. Do not spray this on right before you meet somebody. But it makes me feel very "professional" and makes for a great winter evening fragrance. No way would I wear this or touch it during the summertime. But you can imagine yourself wearing a smoking jacket, with a pipe, in your library, reciting Chaucer on a rainy or cold winter evening, this fragrance is that! Always on my shelf during wintertime. Would not wear if I was under 30 years old.

dame piglet
dame piglet

*LIKE*
When my fiance wears this, I am simply compelled to hug him.
It smells very "traditionally" masculine without smelling "geezer"
I can't tell you much about it's notes because when he's wearing it, I'm too busy enjoying it to break down the scent.

masboi
masboi

even this fragrance have a longevity issues, but it's smell so good and i'll repurchase this particular fragrance if i'm run out.

i think burberry must redo this frag as an EDP.

the opening is the shining part of this frag IMHO.

one of the top best male fragrance on my list.

longevity : 5/10
projection : 7/10
overall smell : 10/10
recommended age : 21 and up

alebanfield
alebanfield

After reading almost all reviews, let me tell u that i am about to blind buy it ahah... i'll c if i can try it 1st!

cosminsolomon
cosminsolomon

Something strange about this one is that it smells something like a blend between cherry and tobacco on my skin, pretty good fragrance though.

Shavit86
Shavit86

This fragrance defines the word "unforgettable".
Defenitly not a love at first smell but the more you'll sniff it, the more you'll fall in love with it.

Unlike many other perfumes which say: "I wanna f*** you", this one says: "I'm here for you".

longevity isn't that good but London's so awesome it doesn't matter. You must have this.

10/10.

e9rul7
e9rul7

I bought it as a bday present for my boyfriend, without sniffing it!!! It was an awsome surprise!!! I loved it since the first sniff!! It's sooo hot and sexy!! I'm only a bit disappointed about its longevity :((( it doesn't last that long! what a pity ;(!

mcvigo
mcvigo

I bought it cause of the hype. Openening is good but I it doesn't seem to click with me. Lasts a long, have not gotten a single compliment with it.

trixx
trixx

Everybody says it is a fall/winter frag. Yes it is. I mean it smells like a fall/winter frag. Longevity and projection sucks in those 2 seasons.
Well i tried it yesterday (23.05.2011), longevity way better. Yesterday was a warm day here, about 29C. Simply, i tried to wear it but it was too strong for me, too sweet, too ... i don't know.
Anyway longevity sucks in cold days, and triumphs in warm days.

pepper

As I promised, I tested it on hot weather, shortly result is GREAT! Longevity and projection is much better, cherry or vine sweetness is stronger so there isn't only christmas tree scent. Definitely London could be the all season perfume.

Dark-X
Dark-X

Excellence, Elegance, Burberry London

If you are looking for: sex, get laid, hot, sexy, erotic, arousal, lusty, nasty, naughty…etc Then you are in the wrong place.
If you are looking for: Love, feelings, emotions, affection, adorable, lovely, falling in love, intimate, familiar, cozy, warm, friendly, maturity…etc Then you sir/miss are in the place where you want to be.
------------------------------------
I fell for BB London from the spray on my wrist. It was one of those few perfumes that shook me to my core. The depth & warmth of it evoked so many memories, although it was the first time I smelled something like this. So natural. Not fruity or so herbal though.
If I could describe London in one word, it would be "cozy".
This fragrance is what I wear when I want to feel good. When I want to be myself, to allow myself to relax. I actually put it on after whenever I take a shower. Although it would be better if you wear BBL at night.
A scent for the winter & the fall. A scent when you walk down a road in one of those cold days of the fall, the brown & red leaves on the ground, falling around. The cold breeze hits your face while you hold on to your wool coat.
---------------------------------------
The scent starts immediately with a deep, heavy woody smell. Not the sharp smells that is of an old fragrance, not at all. Beautiful, calm, natural, somewhat leathery. The tobacco doesn’t take much before it starts to appear. It even adds more depth & warmth.
What lasts, eventually, some kind of sweet woody, smoky, cherry smell. Masculine though, & still as deep & rich.

Putting on a Burberry London is a warm experience full of emotions.

---------------------------------------
Its longevity is poor in a hot weather & moderate-to-long in a cold one. So is the sillage. I don't recommend a lot of sprays at once. Maximum 3-4 sprays on your nick.

Be Yourself !

silentrich

All time classic and probably the best winter/holiday fragrance on the market. Buy it and love it.

pepper

Very pleasant smell, it smells exactly like fresh Christmas thee, at the beginning little sweet like cherry. Very relaxing perfume, safe for gifts.
But on me has major longevity problem! Few hours and that's it! I will try it in summer, I think it will be good and longer lasting.

JackOatmon
JackOatmon

Too synthetic. Dry and aggressive. It seems nice at first but when you wear it it never settles down. Seems like you could spray it on a dog and it would smell the same way. Overpowering and chemical.

Jessiah
Jessiah

London has a great scent but the longevity is unfortunately very weak. If you love a woodsy aroma smell this is perfect for you. I can't see myself wearing this cologne during the day but it suits me perfectly for going out on a cool night wearing a light jacket.

Papi
Papi

Suit only frag.

Must have it!!!

spirit966
spirit966

Nice smell indeed.

But with such weak projection and longevity I really don't know when is the best time to use this scent...

Summer, and you smell like a Xmas tree. Winter and no one can really smell you!

Rob Frost
Rob Frost

These are the warm, slightly sweet, quite delicious smells of pipe tobacco and smoke (these are strong), port wine, leather and wool.

It actually took a few days to grow on me, but now I like it a lot. It's a nice, interesting, clearly male scent that I see best fit for guys over 25, cooler days and casual occasions.

sunodennis
sunodennis

Excellent scent. Wearing this on the friday evenings, when hanging out with my friends in some classy, trendy bar, drinking Jameson, talking, and having fun. It suits also some kind of wedding/funeral/someone of my big family celebrates b-day occasions. You will need to wear some shirt or something although, it just fits those fall days, when you are going from the office or a university, take your usual coffee at Starbucks, then go home, and at the evening go out with your friends, or just visit your friend at their place, drinking wine, and smelling this perfume. Definitely like it !

twlahue
twlahue

like every other guy, i really like this. i agree it smells like xmas, but it also smells like a night out with the guys at your favorite little corner bar and grill. a great scent, very masculine and strong.
my wife is not a fan. i sprayed it on one morning and she said the smell of it woke her up, and kept her up long after i left for work. but not kept her up in a good way, more of an annoying way. :(
too bad, i really like it, maybe i can wear it every once in a while.

Mushroomfat
Mushroomfat

Well isn't this just a fantastic lil ditty by the one house I thought would ne'er surprise me!?
Instantly fell in love with this scent. It's clean, spicy, exquisite, elegant, romantic, extraordinarily striking fragrance, very handsome devil.
This is the true definition of a handsome smell.
Bergamot is under subtle, which is a good place to be for a scent like this.
I love this ultra-peppery, floral opening as much as I love the leathery heart, but having gauaic wood, oakmoss and tobacco in the base is just icing on the cake. I can actually smell each of my favorite notes in this scent.

This will be another gorgeous addition to my night time collection.

periquito89
periquito89

When I received my brother tried and immediately shout: looks like Azzaro. I know. It have been a long time since we both smelled Azzaro. So to translate better that thought: a somewhat traditional scent. Except for the "traditional scent" feeling, the difference are very clear. Probably one wouldn't compare both. Well, about London, it is a smooth scent. It's so wrong to say a "suede" feeling since we are talking about perfumes not clothes? It also feels like if had been made to looks respectable, formal and discrete. For sure it is more for mild temperatures than for hot weathers. And again, I don't get a clear tobacco note. There is something during its first moments that I don't like that is hard to describe right now. But overall is a good scent.

asmhfdbds
asmhfdbds

Well,this is a very nice winter fragrance!
Longevity and sillage arn't good for me ,about 3 to 4 hours.
I get a lot of pepper and woods with sweetness.
Very warm and unique.
The only similarity is he wood silver wind wood from dsquard2.
It reminded me of wearing wool scarf in rainy day.

jonny19
jonny19

Wonderful, wonderful fragrance. Spices, sweet wine, woods. Simply one of the best comfort scents out there. Warm fragrance that makes your girl want to cuddle with you. I can definitely see why some people call this "christmas in a bottle". One of my favorite fragrances and BY FAR the best Burbery offering on the market

Scent: Great comfort scent. Very warm and inviting;8
Projection:Projects okay for the first couple of hours, but this is the kind of fragrance that you want close to your skin;7.5
Longevity:Ive heard people have longevity problems with this, but not too bad on me. 5-7 hours. 8

FINAL GRADE: 7.8/10

ausamamira
ausamamira

in my opinion there are two kinds of perfumes: perfumes that are unique and they have there own character and perfumes that are common, repeated and have no character.
Burberry london IMO belongs to the first category, a perfume with character,there are tons of spicy-sweet fragarnces, but london has something special that makes it different and unique. it is a super refreshing oriental fragrance and i think that this refreshing factor what makes burberry london so lovable.
I love it ......but i wished if it has more sillage

asianmetalhead
asianmetalhead

incredible......seriously I can't think of a better cologne for cold days. very natural smelling its basically xmas trees and port wine with a little leather. gorgeous scent.

konan
konan

great masculin fragrance 10/10

jooligan
jooligan

Burberry (or I must say "BurBORING")never made a fragrance that satisfy me completly. This one is not exception. In a few words, London smells like a "fresh christmas pine" with a lot of wood, some spices and some boozy notes, nothing more, nothing less. It`s original, but nothing groundbreaking. Maybe too naive for my tastes.
Btw, longevity and projection are not its high points. 2 hours of longevity and keeps close to the skin all the time.

Endymion
Endymion

Well, there's something very agressive and annoying in this scent. Definately masculine and seriuos, but for me it's not inviting at all.
Luckily, I bougth this very cheap but just couldn't get used to it, too weird and not pleasant.

jerichodeg
jerichodeg

Sorry, my nose might just not be refined enough to appreciate this but it smells like what a dad would wear. It's too boozy for me. :(

mszigetihu
mszigetihu

My story with Burberry London is quite simple, lets say: love at first sniff. When i first smelled this miracle, i really didn't know anything about it (obviously, what a surprise), it was an average stuff, but i liked it so i bought it. When i arrived home and had the time to try it substantially.. this is where it started for me - i fell in love immediately.

This scent starts with a peppery feeling, with a little bergamot in the background. It's not heavy at all, the floral notes make it sweet (don't worry, it's not feminine at all!) and enjoyable, i mostly recognize the violet leaf. Later, the leather and the tobacco starts to come forward, but it's still sweet and peppery a little, very well balanced. The woodsy note is irrelevant for me in this scent, i hardly recognize it, such as the oakmoss. The leather and mostly the tobacco lasts almost till the end, but the flowers still give a sweet kind of feel to it - it's very hard to make a distinction between the levels of the drydown. Sometimes it smells like cherry and red wine combo with tobacco, it's heaven. When you look at the notes - i see - you imagine something heavy, but it's not, and that's why i like this fragrance very much.

I recommend London for men between age 20-30, maybe if you're 18-19 and (here comes the important part!) you dress smartly (e.g. from Zara, if you know what i mean), you can easily wear it, but it's better for "older" gentlemen. It's definitely not for 15 years old highschool kids, it's heavy for them and that audience don't appreciate that type of smell, i'm sure. Good for everyday use, for a date or wear it with suit and go to dinner, you know. It's not a party fragrance at all, too subtle and intelligent for that kind of use. Only for the cold weather, winter and maybe for autumn. Longevity is great, it lasts almost all day on my dry skin.

About the price: it's a designer fragrance, so nothing special, it's in the middle range, easily affordable and worth every penny. Personally, i can imagine a higher price for that (it's high-quality, why not?), becouse it smells expensive. The bottle is nice with this wool something around it (the box has a wool tag too, but just in the front, not around the entire box - very classy), reminds me of a gift wrapped with fancy paper, and it's not a coincidence: it's a real gift!

A lot of people talk about a "christmas feeling" in it. I don't like christmas very much (what a shame, yeah, i know) but it's pleasant that this smell reminds me of a christmas tree, you know, when you eating gingerbread and drinking cocoa with a little hint of cinnamon. Basically, is there anybody in this entire world who doesn't love this feeling? You know the answer.

This is one of my all-time favourites, so i can't write anything but it's a must-have in every collection. The best from the Burberry house, very unique. If your bottle runs out, you will run until you find a shop and buy a bottle. Actually, it feels bad not to have it. Helps you to get through the cold winter mornings and makes those days warmer.

K1
K1

I have never been in England unfortunately, but my take on London gives me the feeling I walking on a foggy wet stone-pavement street in autumn, while I'm wearing a thick flannel and Irish tweed.
The way it presents is just hilarious! Tobacco smells like sour cherry jam, warm, cozy, highly inviting and lovable.
I mostly don't buy a perfume twice but I think I must think about it twice!

JustinV
JustinV

On my skin:
Top: Ah, Burberry London, Cinnamon + nutmeg + warm spices + creamy like scent....I don't know what they put inside but this.... this is so, so, so appealing, I have this scent for almost 6 HOURS!!!!

Middle: Not much changes here, literally the scent just stays the same 1-2 hours mark.

Base: Oh, here's something special, sweet-wood-tobaccoy scent. 1-2 hours

Complements across the board (90% likes, 10% hates). Good riddance!!!

This to me is a gentlemen smell. Its warm, its appealing at the same time, people will feel calm and....happy with you when your on this.

When I am getting married, I will wear this. Every time I scent this, it brings back good ol' times of my life. What I was when I was a kid, when I was in high school, my work, the bitter-sweet memories just lingers on my mind.

NO, this is not a clubbing scent, people will hate you when you use this in the clubs. This is a professional, sophisticated scent where people know you are close to your parents.

Perfumers take note:

PLEASE! MAKE THIS OFTEN! MAKE SOMETHING LIKE THIS OFTEN! STOP MAKING AQUATICS Y'ALL! AND STOP SUGAR SMELL ON MEN!

WHERE'S THE JAMES BOND-JOSH DUHAMEL SMELL when you need one!

This is a BUY. But different people has different skin chemistry. I heard some getting 3 hours, so be careful, always try on your skin.

The country I am in has no 4 seasons, so it is either hot or cold weather. This is all rounder, jack of all trades fragrance to me!!!!

My rating (base on 5 stars)

Scent: 5 (as unique as it gets).

Sillage: 3-4 (whiffs, walking pass by people, hugging, people will welcome you with a warm heart).

Time length: 5 (I get 8-9 hours, heck the time length is just right).

Occasion: 4 (All rounder, but not for clubbing to me).

Overall base on mathematics: 4.25 @ 4.5/5

A perfume which I used to have, and now I am waiting for the gift set with the shower gel =)

jtappenden
jtappenden

New discovery.Very sensual,stylish & masculine.Green & chypre notes create a great men's fragrance.Highly recommended.

katmerli
katmerli

it's a unique fragrace, i don't know how to describe the scent... it belongs to heaven...

junior halston
junior halston

I really don't know what the hype is about this fragrance. To some guys it is thought to be the best thing since sliced bread.

It is simple wood spice that has been done before in the past but most are maybe too young to recall.

The scent has horrible lasting power for it is so watered down and really no sillage at all.

I'll pass -

Rav Pahud
Rav Pahud

..this one reacts great on me...doesn't smells ''OLD'' at all...but it turns out to be really youthful fragrance...sweet and warm tobacco leather smells, the smells that makes you feel cosy during winter time lying-in-front-of-the-heater-with-thick--blanket-on feeling.... this one only for the real men to try...great job Burberry!

EverythingPat
EverythingPat

Have you ever seen the scented pine cones at christmas time well Burberry London is like wearing a bag of those around you neck all day. Its Great for a date or just a day out and you won't break the bank when you buy it.
I would say that this Fragrance Lasts about 6 hours on average.
I would give Burberry London a 8.5/10

autumn89
autumn89

I absolutely love this, its remarkable stuff. Smells cosy and christmassy. Must be the cinnamon and port combo... reminds me of mulled wine!

I hope this never gets discontinued.

omerpervaiz
omerpervaiz

Nice opening but drydown is very subtle and warm with lots of pepper and woody notes. though its vey unique fragrance but maybe not liked by everyone. it is for winter don't try to apply it in the summer. Great bottle and packaging. Mature and classy!
average sillage and longevity.
I give it 7.8 out of 10.

vin570
vin570

First of all, women love it. This is so elegant with spicy sweetness. Gentleman's fragrance for sure. Love its boozy effect! The base reminds me of soft papyrus or rice... So sophisticated! (it must be the tobacco leaf).

For winter, this is perfect. Smells like Christmas!

Reminds me a little of Tom Fords Tobacco Vanille for some reason. They have the same 'feel'.

Love this one. Its my signature autumn/winter scent.

Kamicha
Kamicha

In my opinion this is a beautiful blend. It is not immediately striking as a unique one - but in its lifetime the complexity with some nice olfactory contrasts (aromatic elements, greens, wood, leather, spices, sweetness, amber...) is gradually revealed. Those contrasts are not pushed to extremes, they are rather having a polite conversation - and that gives London for Men its character. The composition is not based strongly on any of the single components of the blend. The experience is pleasant, undeniably masculine and very, very smooth from the first spritz to the faint remains in clothes.

Used by light hand this is great, lively but sophisticated everyday scent. Definitely one of my favorites of widely available men's fragrances.

ScottyVizz

Pretty boring for a spicy oriental. When I think Spicy Oriental, I think edgy, deep and sensual.
Burberry London is pretty basic and safer than most mainstream aquatics.
If you want something a little nicer from the Burberry line, look for Burberry For Men (1995).

guest_neo
guest_neo

My favorite cologne ever. It has a very distinct and unique scent. It smells like berries, but still manly. It's an amazing combination.

One other thing:

I sprayed it on myself today at 07 am before work and now at 14:15 i still can feel it in a wonderful way.

bubba
bubba

Men, buy this blind for fall through spring, and women get this for your man. DO IT. Yummy to any nose. Spray on each wrist and both pulse points as it doesn't last. Get ready for compliments.

geroniz

It was a blind buy for me but now i am in love with it.
I got so many compliments from this one, and my girlfriend likes it on me a lot.

9.5/10

I was eager to test Burberry London for Men as a potential purchase for my boyfriend, who is a rather heavy smoker. Unfortunately this fragrance didn't suit him, however I am quite captivated by the scent.

Burberry London smells like the ideal man to me. Masculine, strong, fierce and sophisticated.

This fragrance is certainly spicy, but not in a nose-burning, Indian cuisine type sense. It's more peppery and herbaceous.

In the opening, the violet leaf, lavendar and bergamot create a somewhat soothing and aromatic quality, however the pepper note insists on making this fragrance masculine and strong.

The introduction of mimose in the heart is actually really unique in the way that it adds a little sweetness along with the smooth yet sexual scent of leather. Despite the sweetness, Burberry London has rugged appeal.

Although I am not a smoker myself, the scent of tobacco puts me at ease. I love the way my boyfriend smells; like smokey tobacco, mint-flavoured chewing gum, musty clothes and fruit-scented hair gel. The drydown in a way reminds me of him. It has a very smokey, musty and woodsy quality that I wouldn't mind wearing myself.

With that being said, although Burberry London is essentially a very masculine fragrance, a woman could perhaps succeed in wearing it. It would take the right kind of woman however.

aktp-iciook
aktp-iciook

Lavender and violet leaves strike my nose instantly every time I press the spray. Very pleasant, sweet and spicy at the same time but not cloying at all ☻

This is one of the most elegant woody fragrance I ever smelt ☻

IMHO, formal dress goes pretty well with this fragrance as it has a maturity into it. Burberry London is a pretty unique scent in my cllection.

Longevity is minimum of 6 hours on my skin. Sillage is rather decent. Tobacco leave and oak moss drydown is fascinating to my nose.

☻▬☻▬☻▬☻▬☻▬☻▬☻▬☻
Wonderful British gentlemen scent
☻▬☻▬☻▬☻▬☻▬☻▬☻▬☻

Komura
Komura

This is by far the most frustrating fragrance to me. It's not that I dislike the scent or it doesn't last on me. It's just that I don't smell anything at all! All I notice is a tiny bit of spices and that's it, but that's not so terrible. The frustrating part comes from the fact that everyone else around me (and a lot of people over the internet) feels a wonderful fragrance. This scent and my nose just don't connect and I feel I'm missing a great perfume...

Dark Curls
Dark Curls

This is absolutely my FAVORITE fragrance on my fiance! I am trying to get him into colognes by growing his repertoire, the way i am into perfumes. This reminds me of when we 1st staring dating, and were going out alot more frequently the the goth club where we met. Such good memories associated and it just smells so sexy on him I just want to bite his neck all night... ;-)

guest_sweet M
guest_sweet M

just got my honey this perfume and i must say it delicious.i was totally relying on the sales guy on this one but after i took a whiff i was totally bought. it smells woody and warm. try this one guys...i looking forward to him wearing it. so i hope he likes it as much as i do!

guest_umraman
guest_umraman

just got it today. Opening is very sweet but the dry down is exellent with the leather and tobbaco but the only problem it dosent last that long on my skin so i'll give a 7 out of 10. Overall, a definite winter cologne and the dry down brings to the mind all one cud think of an autumn eve out with ur love at your fav spot somewhere deep in the forest..... ROMANTIC.

rithacha
rithacha

I prefer this one to the women version! It's interesting how London for Men balances heat with freshness; most men's fragrances try to go for one or the other, but London plays up the interaction between the two halves of the dichotomy. The opening has fresh elements (citrusy bergamont, clean white pepper, herbal lavendar), but there's something DIRTY down there. Blame it on the leather. But also something grassy and sooty, almost like tarragon. Mossy and animalic and fresh. Me likey.

BIG
BIG

such a wonderful scent!!! spicy tobacco all the way!!! love it!!!

dogwithnobrain
dogwithnobrain

I was steering clear of Burberry because of its "chav" connotations in UK. However a Perfum Sprayer caught me unaware and the resulting explosion in my nasal canals had me hooked. It's fresh and manly, clean and citrousy. My face would be constantly burrowed in the man's neck who was wearing this.

proton
proton

This is charming elegant fragrance
The first notes are green like a fresh cuted grass, but later developed into opposite smell, brown, warm, skin heating essence
It has felling like sitting in a smokey Jazz Bar in winter
The base reminds me of Intuition by Estee Lauder and its long lasting

JeanMaurice
JeanMaurice

This don't have a great longevity nor sillage BUT is a great scent. Maybe too many people wearing it so it's not original anymore like it was 3 years ago.

edit: I love this one more now. It's a grower on me, and I love peppery-leathery-tea with a touch of lavender... Amazing stuff for a mass market fragrance!

andy
andy

if it has a city name its a total club scent this is definately high end unique sexy and very masculine and PERFECT for going out i strongly reccomend it

swedeangel
swedeangel

It smells of manhood,real male!
Its spicy and hs leathertones in it ,but its not overwhealming at all, just plain good. Like a perfume of men should smell . Its rich and aromatic.

tuky
tuky

I can't describe this because it's such a weird parfume .. but very luxurious, complex, smooth, sexy and soft as a silk. I can't smeel the mimosa flower! and the leather smells distinct. What can I say ? ... I wish it could be more stronger especially the base notes .. by the way, it's one of the best fragrances I have, even if I wear it every day :)

LaPD
LaPD

Wow! Now this is a WONDERFUL scent. It's so luxurious. It's smooth. Very smooth. Think George Clooney smooth in Ocean's Eleven. Brad Pitt wouldn't wear this. He wouldn't pull it off kinda thing. You know?

It doesn't scream. It's not loud. It swoons. It ain't Smokey Robinson. It ain't Frank Sinatra. It's Barry White.

The leather, the tobacco oh god. The real differentiator here is the oakmoss, oppomax and mimose. It's smooth yet there's no chocolate, coffee or any vanilla. They would've ruined the scent. It's manly smooth. It's calm. It's in no rush. It's rich in aroma.

It doesn't say look at me, i'm rich and i'm a business kingpin. It's says hello, how was your day.

It's not a classic smell. It's modern yet classy smelling. Definetly night time wear. Definetly cold weather. ... well I guess it can be worn during the day in winter though...

Problem for is longevity. But probably my favorite smell. A masterpiece.

r0bdigz
r0bdigz

The more I smell this, the more I'm in love! This is a great fragrance. I think they put someting in it to stir up good memories and good times. Makes me feel like a man with a story to tell.

Yiorgos
Yiorgos

F A N T A S T I C!!!! This pefume embobodies the best notes for one of the best winter scents, EVER!!!!

DC-8
DC-8

Amazing indeed. My skin hardly might retain a perfume for a long time and this one appeared to be very long lasting and stable.

I wore it tonight in the party and got compliments! :-) The leather and fresh tobacco are my very favorite notes in it, though I do hate smoking as well! :-) First it smells a bit like cherry and the musky dry down turns out to be a really divine and miraculous thing.

It's great for the cool humid weather, just like London. I always feel the British luxury as I smell this fragrance. When wearing this scent, I always imagine a Jaguar sedan with leather seats in a cool humid cloudy day in downtown London... :-)

Price is really amazing: wonderful artwork, such a brand and great lasting power, with a very acceptable price.

And finally, the fabric finishing of the bottle is pretty attractive and classic.

instantjim
instantjim

This fragrance is very subtle. The first time I sprayed it on I could barely smell it, so I gave it another squirt. The notes started to emerge on the second spray. I smell the tobacco and spice mainly in this one. I cannot detect the pepper. For me this is not very potent - it is nice enough but not earth shattering.

Zizo
Zizo

Give me a memory of a man sitting on his granpas rockin chair and reading a nice novel. Great scent for the cold nights. That hint of tobacco on the dry down makes it very unique. Its my best from Burberry.

scenturian
scenturian

In fact this is very nice fragrance, the only problem is that pepper note must be refined which is so intense and burns my nose.
On the other hand i get very delicious cherry accord when dries down.

dancam86
dancam86

I was Intrigued by the comments on this site and thought that maybe it would be a great present for father day, so I decided to give it a try in the duty free shop... what a great perfume!! Very very warm, masculine and elegant, thanks to those wonderful tobacco and LEATHER notes. I liked it so much that I decided to keep it for myself and bought my old man a bottle of Johnnie Walker :D

MiguelHarris
MiguelHarris

This is a fragrance for winter or any cold weather. It last around 6-10 hours and any age can wear it. To me it's a forest scent very earthy. The top is very warm and inviting, the middle is the more relaxed and mellow part, the base is very grassy and natural as if you were running in a dark forest

guest_dave
guest_dave

this is the best fragrance for me
out there in my opinion

it kinda reminds me of having family round at christmas LOL

its very nice and warm too! and also last long as well which is a bonus

valdano
valdano

Its so masculine...
Really sweet at the top notes.
Warm my body when I apply it. And its really chick magnet!

But overall, the scent doesn't long lasting enough to make my woman happy!
Too bad for the good hit like this.

lbcdpgc2
lbcdpgc2

masculine and potent. It smells a lot of tobacco. My favorite from Burberry.

countbernadotte
countbernadotte

Reading the highly rated reviews about Burberry London, I was skeptical at first, but I decided to try it anyway.
I must confess that I was wrong for having been skeptical.

The first whiff is unremarkable, 15 minutes later, it is woodsy, and woodsy and then more woodsy.

15 more minutes, and the reason for all this raving reviews becomes apparent. This is one of the far better men's cologne I have ever put my hands on in a long time.

My advice, buy it without hesitation, it is woodsy, refreshingly minty. But more importantly, and for what it offers, it is one of the more reasonably priced cologne on the market today; well worth three times the small price it commands.

Syxty9yn
Syxty9yn

I love this scent its so long lasting which is key for me...
Classic one ra here!

Chatnoir
Chatnoir

Oh, no! I hate to hear that this is being discontinued! This is my husband's favorite scent, and I really like it myself. It is woodsy- piney, almost- without smelling like a lumberjack. The spices and leather balance the woods out well, and make this an intensely elegant scent.

elizabethjaneforrest
elizabethjaneforrest

Burberry London is my fiance's fragrance, and my favorite male fragrance.

It's bookish and woodsy without being too spicy. It smells like leather, old books, and apple cider on chilly autumn days. Intelligent, but not arrogant or assuming.

My only complaint that it's inappropriate for summer and spring, as it's a little heavy. Nevertheless, it's still my favorite.

ZeeK
ZeeK

Burberry London is my top choice for formal wear in winter. Over my skin it lasts long whole day with prominent silage. Spicy opening with a touch of citrus, heart is fruity but not sweet because of leather notes; dry down is very woody and warm with a hint of tobacco.

orlino
orlino

As time goes using this perfume, i am convinced that London for men is the male equivalent of the female perfume Angel from Thierry Mugler, they are very alike !!!

asfa
asfa

so good perfum for night spicy and very strong gerls love it,i think its the best 1 of burberrys perfumes

gigimarketing
gigimarketing

It is a good perfume but not fit for me!

I really like the bottom notes, very warm and intense, a bit sweet and elegant.

But it is quite difficult for me to stand the top ones...too aromatic, it seems to me to smell like a pine tree...

Good but not for me!

jeca
jeca

An intensive aromatic scent with juicy herbs in the dark elf woods, the woods from the Lord of the Ring story. I like it very much, but it is not a scent for everybody.

afraafra
afraafra

great masculin fragrance way better than Brit men. Has similarities with Eue de cartier Concentre IMO.

BlackAmberMoon

My absolute favorite on a man, and I've smelled many. Balsamic opening mellows to a smooth tobacco/leather drydown. The spices are sexy and comforting at the same time. I live in New England, and it reminds me of the smell of autumn here. Unmistakably masculine--nothing unisex about London. Rugged yet elegant men (like Sean Connery and Liam Neeson) would wear this well.

elgab89
elgab89

Totally agree with promoscanner. Great for going out in the evening.

promoscanner
promoscanner

A little strong for day to day use, but perfect for a date on a cool, fall night.

Comes on very spicy, but quickly warms to a softer, caramel scent as you wear it.

zoka
zoka

It took some time but it become one of my the most loved fragrances. My darling associates it with "Elf woods" but for me its like fresh new wool suit, shirt... something elegant. I like it because it is warm :)

2007

London for Men by Burberry 4.23 out of 5 based on 2389 ratings and 369 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Burberry London for Men fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Burberry London for Men, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify London for Men by Burberry. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of London for Men by Burberry represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.