Designers » B » Floral « Groups

My Burberry Burberry for women

My Burberry Burberry for women Videos My Burberry Burberry for women Videos
My Burberry Burberry for women Pictures My Burberry Burberry for women Pictures My Burberry Burberry for women Pictures My Burberry Burberry for women Pictures My Burberry Burberry for women Pictures My Burberry Burberry for women Pictures My Burberry Burberry for women Pictures My Burberry Burberry for women Pictures

A new Burberry fragrance expected on the market in September 2014 will be named MY BURBERRY, and it is inspired by the cult trench coat of the Burberry brand and a London garden after rain. It is announced as a very floral fragrance whose task is to enter the top 10 in the luxury arena of beauty! High aims of the Burberry brand are supported by the announcement that this will be one of the key editions in the fragrance collection of the house, but also that the largest collection on the occasion of a perfume launch so far is being prepared.

British charm is captured by the camera of Mario Testino who will take photos of Kate Moss and Cara Delevingne with the aim to transfer the British style of fragrance and to present the women it was aimed at.

Besides the challenge to convey the cult style of the Burberry trench coat, the freshness of a London shower and the scent of a rain-bathed garden, the wish of the Burberry brand head was to show skills in creation, tradition and creativity. Simona Cattaneo, senior vice-president of Burberry Beauty sector said the following: "Burberry trench is something very personal. You can wear it in several different ways, in different places and occasions. There is an emotional connection with trench, and we wanted to transfer it to the new fragrance," adding that the new fragrance is composed of a floral bouquet with a modern twist and a pepper accent.

The composition of the new fragrance My Burberry opens with sweet peas and citrusy notes of bergamot leading to geranium, freesia flowers and golden quince in the heart. The fragrance is rounded up with patchouli in the base, joined with Damascus and Centifolia rose! The perfumer of the composition My Burberry is Francis Kurkdjian!

Kurkdjian said the fragrance was inspired “by London, an urban garden. You have the vibrancy of the city, so it is something contemporary. You have the garden. You have the flowers…and the art of gardening, which is very important for the British. The flowery aspect of the perfume comes from that idea of the garden after the rain. You have the lush wetness. You have the soil. You have the earthiness. All of these feelings.” As for his choice of notes, he said he wanted to evoke “the feeling of the light of London: clouds, wetness, rain, flowers.” He said the main flowers are roses and freesia, “which is a little bit spicy and adds brightness. Then geranium leaves, which give an herbal, almost minty, vibrancy to the perfume. Then from the back note, there are patchouli leaves and quince—a fruit that is between a pear and an apple. Very British. It is not fruity, fruity. It is fruity floral. Then on top you have linen and bergamot,” he said.

The flacon of the new fragrance My Burberry is made of glass, with a stopper inspired by the button of a Burberry trench coat. The color is honey-beige, also taken from the cult trench. The neck of the bottle features a ribbon made of the same fabric as the Burberry trench from a factory in Castleford, Yorkshire. Perfume My Burberry will be available as 30, 50, 90 and 900 ml Eau de Parfum accompanied with perfumed body care products (240 ml shower oil, 100 ml body mist, 100 ml deodorant and 3 soaps set).

Sweet Pea Bergamot Mandarin Orange Grapefruit Lemon

Pure Poison

My Burberry Fragrance Reviews

Adriana91
Adriana91

I tried it 2 years before when it was launch, i got in on paper and i put it my purse,.and one week later i still could feel the scent in my purse. Finally i bought it this month and really love it. My Burberry smells expensive and pretty!!!

sw33tcookie
sw33tcookie

Initial- Floral, watery, rainy, rose, green.

Dry down- Sweet, rose, floral and green (not offensive)

It reminds me of my best friends garden in England on a rainy day.

Suzybee
Suzybee

I had been coveting this fragrance since sampling it at Sephora. My first impression was wow, this is me in a bottle. Sweet Pea, Rose, Freesia, and Violet - YASS!! Then a burst of fresh citrus melded into sweet and tart fruits of peach and quince with hints of green and woods. YASS!!

I was about to pull the trigger and spend $125 for a 3 oz. at Sephora the next time I went but I didn't have to. Today, I came across a corner full of perfumes at Costco for $49.99.

Yes, Costco shoppers, there's a plethora of EDP and EDT to choose from: Tom Ford's Black Orchid and White Patchouli, D&G The One, Marc Jacobs Decadence- Daisy Eau So Fresh- Daisy Dream, Cartier Pathere, CD Miss Dior, Michael Kors Michael Kors and Sexy Amber, Kate Spade Walking On Air, Prada, and lots more. Some can be purchased at their online store.

PinkRainbow
PinkRainbow

Just got a sample of this. Pretty, sophisticated and elegant. Reminds me of an English garden after the rain.

coreyflames
coreyflames

I think this is such a sophisticated and elegant fragrance. Versatile enough for any season or time of day! Well done FK and Burberry

OtterMoone
OtterMoone

Oh man, I love, love, love this scent! It's "clean," but not so clean as to be boring, and the florals are definitely there without being overpowering. It really does remind me of a walk in a garden in the rain. It only gets better the longer it's on. Absolutely stunning <3

ZBear
ZBear

I'm a big fan of Mr Kurkidjian, so anytime he is the nose of a new creation, I go smell it like a fan girl. To give some background, this is the only 3.4 Oz edp that I have ever finished, and that is saying a lot, as I am super fickle with fragrances.

I had just had a baby when My Burberry launched, and the terrible morning sickness that I had for most of my pregnancy caused me to loathe fragrance. This was a good fragrance to ease myself back into.

Non-offensive, and no particular note stands out on my skin. I truly think the perfumer was successful in capturing an English garden after the rain - floral, mossy, and quite fresh without being soapy.

The bottle is pretty and solid, though heavy to travel with. Decent price point, and appropriate for the office or for the weekend. (I don't think it's "sexy" enough for the club or anything!) Sillage is moderate, and longevity is good.

I would probably repurchase, though I am curious about the My Burberry Black that is launching next month!

shushkin
shushkin

The quince, bergamot, geranium and sweet pea were immediately evident. Slowly the rose appears. My first impression is a fruity slightly peppery (thats care of the freesia) fragrance. A little sweet which is probably from the mandarin and peach. I can imagine the ladies who wear Boden loving this. A very British lady like fragrance. It smells carefree yet refined. Unmistakeably feminine.
A moderate sillage and longevity.

TexBex
TexBex

The effortlessly chic scent of understated luxury. No wonder Kate Moss is the face of the ad campaign.

wootforDOLCE&GABBANA
wootforDOLCE&GABBANA

When i first sprayed it on it smells like the inside of a new car (belonging to a woman)...I don't mean just the air freshener, i mean the expensive upholstery and the fact the woman takes good care of herself and her clothes are clean, and there's no rotting fast food in the back seat... maybe a couple of coat hangers from when she last went to the dry cleaners.

In about 30 minutes the kaleidoscope of smells change.

If My Burberry were a movie, there is some action sequence. Some classy-looking woman in a trench coat is driving through the rain and gets there in about half an hour. There is some mystery here; why is she there? what is she doing? What does she have to face? Has she got what it takes? She gets out of the car. She is smart and hides in an alley behind a building while there is some open fire going on out front; she's got her hands on her gun and she's ready to fight if it comes to blows. She is running around amazingly fast in heels and never slips. She is the kind of woman that knows how to protect herself. If there's more running around, maybe it involves a handsome bloke of the double-oh-eight variety...

it's got an urban vibe (i can't imagine anybody smelling like this in the 1700's) but the florals manage to capture a little of that outdoorsy feel as well. This fragrance hides something very real, very fresh underneath that synthetic layer. It smells like it's hiding my junk. With the exception of Burberry Body, I find that most Burberry fragrances remind me of this: understated and/or restrained, but classy. It says so little, but it also says so much.

I use Burberry Body almost daily but Burberry Body smells naked. So Burberry Body is out there, but My Burberry manages to express layers: the outdoors (near water? maybe it's raining?), the trench coat, my body. This smell definitely made me think. It captures a picturesque moment in time... it invokes... vivid imagery. They've got poetry coming out of this fragrance.

you know how some people like spraying on fragrances that don't actually smell like a fragrance? like the smell of fresh laundry? or the smell of I-just-got-out-of-the-shower? Well, this one smells exactly like its lid (it smells like a button). A bit like 'no-makeup' makeup...

this was a blind buy. Has anybody ever tried the trick or treat Jelly Bellies? Where it looks like a regular jelly bean of the gourmand variety but when you put it in your mouth it tastes like pencil shavings or something? Well that's how i feel about this one. But in a good way.

To me, this fragrance doesn't really smell like a fragrance. It smells like clothing or expensive upholstery. When I feel like spraying on a new trench coat I'll put this on.

magnoliapetals2011
magnoliapetals2011

So far in 1 week I've been complimented 3 times ❤. This perfume is alluring and addicting. I get migranes bad, but wanted to get something light but heavy too. This perfume is a perfect balance. Its my Favorite Burberry scent. It lasts a really long time. The lemon dries down beautifully with it. Its just such a intoxicating scent. I might make this my signiture scent.

susanawaddell
susanawaddell

Great opening lemony sweet pea. Mid notes don't blend well in my sample and a little too much ch patchouli to be a 5. I give it a 3.7 out of 5

cherubkiss
cherubkiss

This perfume really does smell of a garden, the flowers are full of dew and every flower as its own unique fragrance. Francis Kurkdjian has expertly blended this perfume. A beautiful perfume that lifts your mood. I love wearing this perfume.

EvaKmp
EvaKmp

After many years of playing around with perfumes, this will be my next signature perfume. It's the kind of smell that made me want to be loyal to it! :P
Sophisticated and sexy. Clean and sweet. You don't forget it.

Miss_J
Miss_J

I actually love this scent. It's nice for summer night out and I don't know why but I smell Peony? but there's no peony on the notes...LOL. It's a good thing that this perfume just stays floral on my skin. The sweet pea was not sugary sweet. Just pure clean floral. This is probably the only Burberry perfumes that I like.

UnearthlyApothecary
UnearthlyApothecary

This scent smells very soapy to me. It's one of the few "fresh" or floral scents I like. I love the musty patchouli base. This scent truly is a rain dewed garden. I just love Burberry their scents are very high quality, long lasting and unique

black_orchid
black_orchid

I'm niche lover and almost all of my perfumes are from niche brands to my wardrobe. I have to be honest that I really like this perfumes. I would never expect like that from Burberry. My Burberry is very lush, creamy and very delightful on my skin. As a rose lover, I find it prett, bright musk rose. Just a pretty perfume and I can't understand negative commens. Bravo!

Rianna
Rianna

This opens with a lovely smell but then develops into something quite strong which I'm not sure I like. I bought Burberry body once. Too strong for me. This reminds me a bit of Christian Diors Addict eau de parfum. I'd advise you to wear it on your wrists not your neck because I think you will get fed up with the smell and so will everyone else.
I think I can detect a small amount of Obsession by Calvin Klein as well. It's better on wrists than on clothes, it's cloying on clothes. It does develop into something masculine like another reviewer described and to be honest I don't like it. It reminds me of a perfume one of those office power women would wear! It's not a dirty smell but it's too strong and not particularly feminine. In fact I think you need to be a very mature women to wear this because it's starting to smell old. If you're a fan of 'Look at me' perfumes like Obsession or Addict parfum or any of those other really strong offensive smelling wafts like Poison then go for this. If you like feminine light airy delicate wafts of clean smelling inoffensive scents like Chloe, Bottega Veneta Florale, DG Light Blue, Prada Infusion de Iris, then steer clear of this one.

arwa hussein
arwa hussein

sweet spicy fancy fragrance love it

chanceuxlilas
chanceuxlilas

This is a very special fragrance all the way from the inspiration down to the actual scent. I love how Burberry tied in the gabardine fabric and the button detail of their iconic trench. I definitely see how My Burberry was inspired by a flower garden after the rain and that is why I feel that it's perfect for fall and spring. People always notice and compliment me when I wear it.

Bermuda bliss
Bermuda bliss

I got it for my birthday and oh my.....I'm so inlove with it!! My fiancé did a great job picking it!! It's just easy and feminine !!! Happy to have this treasure in my collection!!!!

maraki1
maraki1

It is nice but hey! It is more about a shop/room fragrance!! Think about it...
Burberry had done it better in the past with London or Weekend or Brit/Brit Rythme.

BABYBEAR1910
BABYBEAR1910

Taking the tester I generously sprayed my arm starting at my wrist all the way up to my elbow, then down my blouse between "the twins" and up to my neck.

Strolled around the store for a bit giving it time to warm up to my body. Decided to fit on a pair of boots, bending to zip up, I was greeted by the most exquisite scent emitting from inside my top. (Not so much my arm)
I sat up to be certain that it was me and not some exotic woman that either passed by or sat next to me.

The SWEET PEA top note & MUSK base note infusion sublimely compliments each other to create a luxurious, rich, warm, smoulderingly sexy & sensuous fragrance. She warms up well, gets better with each hour & hovers about like a fragrant halo!!!

*** UNDENIABLY THE SUPA NOVA OF WINTER FRAGRANCES ***

02/05/2016 @ 01h11 and it's still hovering :-}

MWhitman
MWhitman

I tested this earlier and must say it was very pleasant. If it had a fancy maker it could easily sell for more. Hopefully I will own this one day and be able to leave a full review.

esteban747
esteban747

It's very attractive. Floral and fruity. But besides all the artillery of notes, I basically smell rose and sandalwood. Yes, some other vague notes swirl around, but none of them is outstanding.
Do I like it? The opening seems to be promising but then it shift into a strange combo of masculine notes and flowers.
I have to say that at least this is not another uninspiring, generic and copycat fragrance. I can't say now how much I like/dislike this perfume. This is one of those "time will tell" type of scents.

Lustrelux
Lustrelux

This is currently a scent that I own and I really enjoy it. One of my favourites. Not sweet and girly, the fragrance is feminine and smells so exquisite and expensive like.

Madrona
Madrona

I have only visited London once (in late March of 2012) but I am most definitely getting "wet London spring flowers" from this fragrance. Francis Kurkdjian, ladies and gentlemen. This is what I had hoped Chloé would be but it just wasn't. Lovely.

Hanawari
Hanawari

Smells expensive and nice. But to wear it moderately as it tends to become heady and overpowering especially in the small space.

Sherrywijaya69
Sherrywijaya69

Can't really say anything about it other than fresh floral,there is no rose detected,just sweet pea with subtle backing notes,but sweet pea is the main star of the fragrance,its the priciest burberry scent
Bottle:8
Packaging:7
Scent:4.5
Sillage:6.5
Longevity:7
Uniqueness:4.5
Repurchase? No,its not worth the price,smells like an expensive version of sweet pea by B&BW but being 4x the price isn't worth it,sillage and longevity is surprising for a fresh floral,they usually die fast

shiva-woman
shiva-woman

This is a pleasant surprise. I received a very large sample of this. Having lived in England for several years, yes, this is reminiscent of the shrubs, the rain, the smell of the air. It is a fresh and floral scent with a citrusy lift, and even though it doesn't have lavender, it conveys the sense of the herb's clean refreshing qualities. The opening I did not like and it reminded me of other Burberry openings (in general, not my favorite house/brand), and it made me initially a little nauseous with a synthetic vibe (which may be due to natural ingredients for all I know), but about 10 minutes in, it settled and I kept getting lovely wafts. I do not think I would purchase a full bottle of it at full price(the only Burberry I did was BB Rhythm--a very lovely lavender scent I heartily recommend!). This is an "almost buy." I'm wearing it on an unceasing rainy, cold day in "almost spring" March and it's working quite well. I smell virtually all the scents listed above, save for the patch at the top (it hits much later, very low), but the pepper-like geranium/bergamot, sweet pea, rose, lemon are predominant (musk patch/leather later in the skin-scent dry down). Overall I like--do not love. I think this is quite "office-friendly" fragrance so long as it is not drenched on one's skin. I can't say I'm an "office friendly" person--but this is a pleasant, brisk, uplifting scent.

elena.kurlaviciute
elena.kurlaviciute

That was a lovely surprise as I didn't expect much from this perfume. But I loved it!

Skayalily
Skayalily

I remember many years ago, regularly receiving as a gift, a package of bath salts. They were inexpensive, the kind of thing you give to a young lady up into her early teen years. A long rectangle with individually-wrapped bath salts. They were in gold foil and then labelled with the scent they were supposed to have. Rose, Sweet Pea, Peony, Lavender, Gardenia, perhaps others; the blocks were crumbly and I don't remember them smelling distinctly individual. But the scent when the whole package was first opened; that is the opening of My Burberry for me. A release of mixed florals. Not quite soapy, yet definitely in the bath; a luxurious garden-infused bath. It stays floral. Like many, I get the Sweet Pea most strongly; it periodically blooms during the drydown, refreshing the sillage. With a heavy spraying hand, the scent is overwhelming and heavy, dense choking florals. With just a spray or two it's a gentle clean lady.

ramskates
ramskates

I really like this one, but it reminds me of something else from many years ago. I just can't remember what. It's faintly similar to White Linen but more floral. My nose isn't as developed as some so I can't pinpoint the note that is so familiar.

Kon-nos91
Kon-nos91

I am not going to say a lot or describe each tone as the complex is good enough blended, but congratulations to the perfumer because the first thought I had when smelled it was a waterfall. He said he wanted this perfume to remind of London's clouds, wetness, a british garden after rain. It has the classic warm feeling that almost all Burberry perfumes have and the sillage/lasting power are fine. I have to mention that there is a couture drop in the body of 'My Burberry'. Powdery/Green freshness/Soft floral and slightly leathery. It must be really nice during spring and why not summer evenings. I wouldn't wear it that easy because of our climate and my taste, but I would gladly gifted to a 25+ special one. After some hours I am breathing a strong citrusy rain.

OrientalFruityGourmand
OrientalFruityGourmand

I love this more than words can express.

bandida
bandida

First time I sprayed it, I smelled just a showergel. Second time, I got it. And loved it. Fresh, floral, citrusy, someway unisex. Very nice

gillbert
gillbert

Very English vibe. Very rich floral and this perfume remind me full bloom of floral in the orchard. The floral is all around the scent. From top to bottom is full of floral but at the same time light spicy and bit powdery.

Every time I wear this perfume, I get a lot of compliments. Longevity amazing, sillage also amazing, versatile, elegance, nice cap-with cute bow tie and adorable bottle . Overall, i rate it 9.5/10.

[email protected]
gritzalimaria@yahoo.gr

Not like a weτ garden, but like a rich one, a beautiful floral fragrance,the only one that i can wear because i don't like florals. So rich as i said, so different, i believe Mr. Francis Kurkdjian, has made a masterpiece. So...yes i think it is a London, large, beautiful, rich garden that i can smell.

Cloudburst2000
Cloudburst2000

I so wanted to love this scent, but I was not meant to be. There is an underlying odor that just turns me off this scent. I had to wash it off after a few minutes. It just does not work with my body chemistry. I love the smell of it on the test strip but not on my body. I think this is a fragrance that really needs to be tested before purchasing. I gave my sample to my mother and she loves it.

purpleturtle
purpleturtle

It smells floral, but something comes out a little sour. Doesn't work on me. Could see it being a very pretty perfume on someone else, maybe with different chemistry. Moderate projection the first hour, then settles into the skin. Lasts about 6 hours. Kind of headache inducing. Tested it 3 separate days to try and figure it out. Decided not my thing. Happy smelling! :)

Update: Tried this 6 mos later and I love it! It is gorgeous. Adding to my want list. Maybe the tester I had was sour, but this new trial blew me away. No sour now, just a heaven-sent creamy, lovely floral!

kati77
kati77

Its slightly old-fashioned style, but after a while is simply abundant floral smell.

At the time autumn rain suited, because transfers of depressive gray to almost fresh flower bouquets. It has to be like a coat, a classic trench coat,but i dont see it this way.
Durable medium well, but despite I see is trying to have charm, not for me. I have a large sample of EDP since at least November when it entered to the stores, I'm trying, but it is not my bouquet.
It has no dot an i or no cherry on the cake.
I love warm, sunny scents sexy throughout.
No pain dumped what was left somewhere lacked character, no personality.

Blytheaar
Blytheaar

I don't pretend to be a fragrance expert; merely a newly minted enthusiast. In most cases I couldn't tell you what indididual floral notes I smell. In the case of MB, all I can say is that it smells like "cozy", "classy" and "fantastic". I tried the rollerball one day in Sephora with Chloe on one wrist and MB on the other. Chloe was boring on me but I couldn't stop sniffing the MB. My daughters (who pay attention to my ramblings on perfume) gave it to me for Christmas. Not only does it smell fantastic, it lasts all day.

It smells somewhat similar to the regular Burberry, which I also own. But MB smells more expensive and luxurious to me.

SpaceCowgirl
SpaceCowgirl

Mature, bit musky, floral. I get a bit of underlying green citrus but I wouldn't call this a fruity floral. An interesting mix to me that I recommend trying multiple times to really get a feel for. It is rather alluring and addicting in its complexity, but I concluded that it's not for me personally. I can see others loving this. I am generally a fan of Burberry scents and think they are a bit more creative than other designer brands cranking out the same old rehashed scents.

HeidiLynn
HeidiLynn

I enjoy the original Burberry, a classic feminine fragrance that always feels timeless and understated, but the other Burberry fragrances I've tried have disappointed me. I was at a department store and tried My Burberry completely on a whim--I had sweats on and hadn't applied any fragrance that day, so I was a blank (albeit grungy) canvas.

This is certainly a floral fragrance. On my skin, floral fragrances can become shrill and blousy, loud and unsettling. My Burberry, however, does not have that same character. It started with a light, sweet peony-rose note along with what I thought was green tea and lemon, but which I believe was the 'green notes' listed. I didn't smell other distinct citrus notes, only the lemon; that eventually became what I perceived as an apple(quince?)-lemon smell, and then a very buttery, rich lemon--not lemon cookies, and not cleaning chemicals, but very smooth, rich lemon that was also slightly mineralic and almost dusty. It could have gone into Versace's Yellow Diamond territory, but where YD was bright, crisp to the point of shrillness, My Burberry does not get so sharp but stays smooth and again, buttery.

This butteriness transitioned into a gentle, fruity smell--it's peaches, quince, lemon and still that smooth richness. I believe the suede and musk keep everything so well blended, fleshy and round; it seems to really be melding into my skin. This scent transitions beautifully, it evolves and becomes quite complex but still accessible.

This is not like the original, but the way it unites with my skin is similar but in an "upscale" kind of way. It is really lovely and elegant. Even in my sweatpants, stirring beef stew on this chilly winter night, I feel elegant and ladylike. I'm adding this to my "want" list, a floral for "date night" or when I want to feel sophisticated and lovely.

I will say the sillage on this is impressive. One spritz on my wrist and I'm afraid I've overdone it. If I wear it again, one spritz in the small of my back would probably leave me with a pleasant cloud of scent that would be plenty. Longevity is as yet unproven.

This is a fruity floral, but so elegant and smooth.

Dort0625
Dort0625

I have only smelled Brit sheer and body tender of all Burberry fragrances and I really liked those two so when I found this for incredibly cheap today I figured worst case it becomes air freshener or goes to my eight year old daughters collection lol I am happy to say I do rather enjoy this. It seems a little powdery to me, which typically I can't stand but this almost seems to have a perfect balance of powdery which I don't think was even listed in the notes?!?!? Lol either way, I found this very nice. Its a soft girly scent, with what I read on here I would say that their aim of the higher end market was well hit-not too sweet and not too posh!

atreyuas
atreyuas

Quite nice - I definitely get the sweet pea note in the opening, along with what smells to me like a smoky floral with a touch of spice and a light citrus riding along in the background. It's hard to pick out other specific notes, but everything blends well. It's not sharp - it's pretty subtle and a lot more approachable than some other Burberry fragrances. I honestly don't think it's all that sensual - I wouldn't necessarily break this out for date night - but it's a nice scent for every day or work.

Masonsmommy92
Masonsmommy92

To me I feel My Burberry smells of spices and florals.. Definitely pick up on the sweet pea note. I love this perfume and most of Burberry's other fragrances as well! This one reminds me of a crisp fall morning in the woods

lieya von jay
lieya von jay

i am not a fan of burberry fragrance. in fact i couldnt even smell any burberry perfume and to tell u the truth i hate burberry fragrance but, this one attracted me in so many way and i bought it without a 2nd thought ^_^

BiancaDrumea
BiancaDrumea

My Burberry is so beautiful and elegant. It's quiet and put together. Easy to wear but not forgettable. On my skin it develops into a very creamy scent that stays close to the skin and lasts for up to 12 hours. Impressive. I think I'll splurge on a bottle soon.

beedi84
beedi84

I have this perfume in a 30 ml bottle and I'm glad I didn't buy a bigger bottle cause I don't really like it. I can't put my finger on it, there's just something I don't like about it. I think it's just a bit too warm and sweet for my liking.

kbot
kbot

I am very surprised to have loved this fragrance as much as I do. Burberry fragrances and I haven't always been a match, although admittedly it's been some years since I gave one another try. I got this in a Sephora sample bag with a recent order and put it on this morning in an attempt to spice up a rather dreary, chilly, kinda-rainy November day. Wow! it's perfect! In fact, I have been searching for a new winter fragrance for the holiday party circuit--this might be it for me.

I'm new to fragrance reviewing so I'm not sure how to describe the opening. I'd say the term fresh spicy gets close, although the spice aspect is very very subtle on my skin, which was a good thing for me. The rose notes and white florals are definitely triumphant on me, giving way to something deeper and almost honey- or heliotrope-like later...again, I can't quite place what's going on beneath the garden scent, but it is really a symphony. I find it sophisticated but not cold, feminine but not too girly, classic but in a way that doesn't remind me of 5 other similar fragrances that everyone else is wearing. The longevity is amazing--I'm going on 5 hours with no sign of slowing down--and the sillage is adequate given that I'm at work and don't want to repel everyone around me in a cloud. Overall--very bright note on an otherwise blah day!

camirose
camirose

Literally smells like a wet garden, almost impossibly so. My skin is typically very dry with perfume and turns anything powdery and burnt very fast, but this lasted a long time and smelt like fresh dew on my skin. It is absolutely lovely. I feel very fresh and timeless when I wear this.

I wore this to my (college) group project meeting the other day, and one of the guys who has never said anything about my perfume walked by me and asked if it was my hair or perfume that smelled "absolutely FANTASTIC". I've been using a few testers I had of it, so it looks like I'm going to need to get the full bottle now...

K1
K1

Great modern citrus floral with hints of 80's classics.
What it presents is a fresh and crispy casual smell of fruity citrus floral theme with lactonic shades of fruits.
Surprisingly, the fragrance gains even more shades of beauty once settled in the core and base. Still young and delicate as the opening, still fresh and elegant with strange fruity dimensions.
★★★

یه عطر مدرن مرکباتی فلورال نمه هایی از کلاسیکهای دهۀ 80
چیزی که به نمایش میذاره بویی خنک و تُرد همه پسند هست با لایه های فلورال و مرکباتی و نت میوه های لکتونیک
خیلی جالبه، هر چی به ته نزدیک میشه زیباتر میشه. هنوز سرزنده و جوان هست مثل شروعش، هنوز خنک، هنوز ظریف با بوی عجیب میوه ای
★★★

ClareFassbender
ClareFassbender

I can get why some of them hate this perfume-It's an perfume that smell exactly like the afterscent of rain, so whenever I'm wearing this I feel like I'm a moving gardenLOL. I can't really think of anyone using this perfume,but it would be a fantastic spray for objects such as my longchamp bag,room spray or my umbrella

smile75058
smile75058

I absolutely adore this fragrance. I sampled it at my local military store and am so happy I finally found a fragrance I like on my skin, that isn't overly done in my area. If anyone is interested in getting rid of theirs, please message me =)This scent is classic without being dated or old. I find it very uplifting. It reminds me of walking through the garden on a beautiful spring morning. It isn't too girly with it's smooth light musk undertone. I can't stop smelling my arm. I think it is a very sexy scent. Not too sweet. Not too fresh. Just right. It really turned my husband on. =) Also, of all the ones I tried at the store, this has lasted the longest and still smells great. I love it.

Ioli19
Ioli19

I can't understand the big dislike for this one, I find it gorgeous. Granted , all burberrys suit me, it must be a chemistry thing, but this one is just beautiful .. It isn't similar as such to burberry body but they are related big style. Maybe people were put off by the spicy opening. but this quickly goes and you are left with quite a fresh rose, floral scent, which has superb longevity . I find it a great autumn, spring day even winter fragrance with a subtle patchouli, yet quite deep and full of character . It's a warm, balanced perfume in a stunning bottle. Don't be put off by the dislike bar, test it on your skin, if it likes your skin it's a beauty.

DarlingNikki
DarlingNikki

Does anyone else get an almost urine undertone in this otherwise lovely floral fragrance? I almost bought it on the spot, but then that astringent, ammonia odor started coming through and I was like, 'Man, here we go again with the pee-pee smell,' LOL! I think it's the way my brain processes the smell of citrus because I see in the notes that there are citrus fruits mixed in with the flowers. Every fragrance I've ever tried with citrus comes across to me as smelling like pee/ammonia and it's a real shame because this has some lovely qualities to it.

jellybeantree
jellybeantree

I get a huge wet english garden on my skin. It was relentless on my skin. I was happy it lasted but it was so persistent I hesitated on smelling like a garden.

SilverZeru
SilverZeru

When i sprayed this into the air, i smelled soft, smooth floral. On my skin though, sometimes i get the smooth floral and sometimes a sharp, spicy smell. I am guessing the sharpness comes from the patchouli. When i get that sharp smell i just want to scrub it off but then i get the soft floral again. Ah My Burberry, will you ever truly be mine....

artsyrn

My Burberry is my Burberry! This and Body are simply gorgeous, (both favorites right now!) full bodied fruity musky rose scents that work well with my chemistry and the high temperatures and humidity where I reside. This really can be a year round fragrance once the weather cools. I find this scent very romantic and comforting and I do get compliments from both men and women when wearing. It is simply lovely. Highly recommend this,if like me you enjoy a soft rose,like a good sweet musk and a bit of fruit.

lizakaya
lizakaya

Well blended but must love fruit + florals. I liken the opening of this to the opening of Joy. A big burst of floral without the civet, then they depart as the dry down occurs. But be prepared for the bigness.

rickyrebarco
rickyrebarco

I was hoping to like this one, but it was not to be. MB opens with strong notes of sweetpea with rose and fruits, quince and peach. This is soon joined by freesia, which is too high pitched for me and too much passion fruit as well. A soft suede note and a few citruses ground the fragrance, but there is far too much sweet floral fruitiness going on for my taste. I normally like the scent of sweet pea; I’m a fan of Carven Eau de Toilette, but it doesn’t work here on my skin. Too much going on in the treble clef with not enough bass notes to round it out. It’s a sillage monster, too.

However, this one is very dependent on individual skin chemistry. A friend wears it a lot and it smells divine on her. So it's worth a try for sure.

cerebellum
cerebellum

I really liked this perfume on paper, but when I sprayed some on myself I wish I hadn't. It started off nice enough, the fruity tones and the sweet pea mixing nicely. But after a few minutes, everything went all wrong. The middle notes are terribly heavy and cloying. To me, it smells like it's straight out of the 80's...dank florals that remind me of a stereotypical "old lady" perfume. In fact, I think my grandmother might really like this one. I haven't hit the dry down stage yet, but if it turns into a rosey/patchouli smell it might be better. Right now it is giving me quite the headache, and I am trying to decide if I want to stick it out and wait for the dry down, or if I should just scrub it off my arm. Sorry Burberry! I've never really liked any of your perfumes, and I wanted so badly to like this one.

chjena
chjena

The signature scent of Annie Shirley of Green Gables. A little bit retro, floral like a beautiful and well-kept garden, warm and familiar like tea at five o'clock, served with quince jam for sure. A creamy, musk note in the base reminds me of clean, starched sheet. Victorian era in rural version, closed on the British's brand bottle. Lovely!

ellina1984
ellina1984

I have to say I'm testing this in the scorching heat, and in a bout of serious humidity. And that I'm not a floral girl.

So, on to My Burberry. The top is fruity, I get mostly quince and peach, and at this stage it's a happy scent. I'm then reminded of Burberry Body, with a sweet powdery rose, that's still somehow fresh and young. And that's the end of what I like about this scent. It then becomes cloying. The rose goes very musky, with hints of patchouli, and the scent is now heavy and stuffy. I'm reminded of Nina Ricci L' extase (by the same nose), only the latter is more "jammy" and candied rather than heavy and somehow "
old".

I am sorry I do not like this, as I liked the idea of a classic but up-to-date floral.

After purchase update:

Now, THIS IS THE NAME OF LONGEVITY, for the Lord's sake.
I am amazed that this baby clings to me hour after hour, from the begining of the workday to the very end.
This perfume is AWESOME, sorry, no ability to describe the notes, but it's beautiful, a bit heady though but I am not shy to wear strong perfumes.
I've even entered it into Favourite category, I might even repurchase.

TriniHunnie
TriniHunnie

This literally disapperars on me after about 20 mins as opposed to Body which lasts all day.
Tis a pity though, since it is a really nice scent.

rossyegio5
rossyegio5

Una rosa selvatica, spinosa, di rovo, verde, aspra, tormentata.
Piccoli ma tenaci boccioli che espandono la propria fragranza da intrichi di rovi aggrovigliati coperti di rugiada.
Non è una rosa gioiosa ma silvestre, ruvida, scontrosa, muschiata.
Il profumo di piccole spine che hanno trafitto d'amore un cuore.
Il profumo è bello, e non poteva essere altrimenti data la mano del suo creatore, il maestro Kurkdjian... sa essere emanazione di uno stato d'animo, dolcemente malinconico e dolente.
Piccole spine di rose che hanno colpito il cuore in un incantesimo d'amore senza speranza. Il mio stato d'animo di oggi?
Simile a Rose Ishtar Rania J e con buona longevità anche con temperature calde. Evoluzione delicatamente fruttata, dopo l'iniziale asperità emerge la nota di pesca, rasserenante.
Rosa saudade.

lmlovespapa
lmlovespapa

if anyone has a bottle of this that they wanna swap please pm me.

artsyrn

My Burberry IMHO is a gorgeous well rounded fruity rose fragrance with great sillage and lasting power! I am really loving how feminine and subtly sexy this scent leaves me feeling. I also am not a huge fan of Patchouli and in this perfume it is not at all overpowering but perfectly balanced to my nose. There is a slight soft musky feel to this scent which I admire and all in all I find this composition heavenly! Burberry Body is also very beautiful, somewhat similar, though loads lighter and yields much less projection when I wear it unfortunately.

perzephone
perzephone

The sample bottle I received in a random assortment from Macy's smelled gorgeous - woody, spicy, with a distinctly clean patchouli & rose blend. On dry-down, it was pure patchouli. Which was good to me, I enjoy ol' patch when it's not some cheap smoke-shop oil.

However, when I bought the actual bottle of perfume, the only thing I got was ROSE. Ye Gods, so much ROSE. Not a hint or touch of patchouli at all - just roses, which dry down to powdery roses. Maybe a hint of violet - as if someone hid a single violet in a bouquet of roses.

celebrity89
celebrity89

I find this one a little rough around the edges, isopropyl alchoholic. It's like a feminized Halle Berry Reveal, more flowers, but same basic idea and amber bottle.

Update: Tried this again, find it to be a very traditional, pretty, ladylike fragrance. I even get a hint of Chanel No. 5 and Cartier So Pretty.
I could swear they softened it up since it first came out!

Update: Now I find this somewhat like Jadore, Halston Sheer and even like an expensive version of Revlon Charlie. Same type of mature, hairspray scent of Jean Patou Sublime.

dkny27
dkny27

A sweet floral delight, just decadent! Deliciously done flowers with a nod to 80's-esque depth....
I love a scent that intrinsically feels like a second layer of skin, and this comes quite close!

Nikkafragrance
Nikkafragrance

I have a new Burberry love! I thought that Body is beautiful, but this one is really gorgeous! It turns out that I am a great fan of sweet pea.This perfume reminds me of my beloved 5-th avenue by Elizabeth Arden. My opinion for burberry perfumes gets better and better. How can anyone say this smells bitter?! Is a joy in a bottle for me and the sillage is great.

jenny477
jenny477

I absolutely adore this perfume. It is floral and one spray lasts all day. It smells like a bouquet of flowers. Can't say enough about this fragrance.

annettepe
annettepe

I was so excited about this perfume ! Overall I enjoy Burberry scents and this one just seems perfect. The bottle is so beautiful and the notes also sounds beautiful. I love feminine, floral and classy fragrances and figured this one would be ideal.

When I smelled it at the first spray I really loved it. It was soft, floral, slightly sweet but not cloying. It was definitely a unique scent at first whiff. After about an hour I started to get this very strong powdery scent and realised it was the dry down of this perfume, which I hated ! Such a disappointment. Loved the opening, hated the dry down...

Kiosk 10
Kiosk 10

I recently purchased this fragrance from duty free upon returning home from yet another expedition in Africa. I was drawn to the Botlle because it reminded me of the woody textures you find in the natives homes. At First smell it reminded me of the wide open plains you see when travelling to the villages

The sweet pea note in the fragrance reminds me of enjoying soup with the locals. It is just wonderful.

My Burberry smells like how warm sand feels between your toes or the feeling of a hug from a orphan child.

I highly reccomend this fragrance

olgafts
olgafts

Υπέροχη!!!Σικάτη με καλή διάρκεια!!!

janeofdoe

Update.....I had to buy a bottle. ..I couldn't even help myself anymore, because I was starting to feel ashamed when walking into ulta beauty because I knew the sales girls had to be making fun of me for ALWAYS going to the sample bottle. ..lol! I am so in LOVE. What's funny is I usually like things that are oriental spicy....This sweet, seductive floral is not what I'm used to. Oh how I love MY Burberry.

janeofdoe

I am absolutely in love with this scent it works with my chemistry so well! I'm glad everyone seems to hate it because that means the price will come down very quickly. Lol!!! This is soooo super wonderful!

rostov14
rostov14

I couldn't agree with you more, Dear Dufteren. It is sharp, bitter, sour on my skin too and yet subtly sweet-exactly how I wish it to be! Adorable!

I couldn't get enough of me now sniffing and sniffing and sniffing myself all over and over and inside out...
What an erotic smell ! Not provocative, not even sexy, but seductive, invigorating and reassuring at the same time. What an indomitable charm!
My Burberry is compellingly mine now, my newly found Love.

And who would have thought?!
Sweet floral??? It doesn't appear like that to me.
Even though Rose is a prominent note in this perfume, but she is discrete and manages somehow always to stay somewhere in the background.
Fruity?????
What a lovely cup of tea, golden as a quince itself: astringent, sour-sweet. What a vibrant and yet delicate taste rather minty and spicy- Britishness of the Indian Summer.
Going far away means coming home ...

PS. However, my hubby commented that the scent is not really me, or rather subdued and reflective, autumnal me...In this case- the more the better then!

PSS. Can not to mention, how much I've been amazed to find the resemblance in the drydown of My Burberry and She Wood Velvet Forest Wood by Dsquared2, especially if you know that their accords don't share a single note, except, pachouli in the base and yet they play the same symphony on my skin, just the initial blast of opening is different: feminine, sweet and rosy
in MB and masculine, sharp and green in SWVFW-what comes next is the same androgynous melody that is so fabulously performed all over again. Blame the skin then!!!

nurul.ain
nurul.ain

I have its vial sample. I have just sprayed it on my upper wrist and oh dear, I got the freshness smell of quince fruit as stated.quince has similar smell of apple n also I can smell the sweet n juicy mandarine orange.

as it dries down,my burberry smells rosey n I detected herbally,soil-like n earthiness scent in this perfume.i have read that geranium flower n patchouli contributes these character.

I do agree with some of the reviewers who have said, my burberry has the hint of honey scent.yes I strongly agree with that as I get warm honey scent.and honestly,I also do agree that who ever likes chloe edp will fall in love with this perfume because I have chloe edp in one of my perfume collections.

To me personally, my burberry is a mature perfume but still has that chic sense in it.

Dufteren
Dufteren

On my skin, this is very unpleasant, it is sharp bitter, and sour. It is like a ruccula salad made into a perfume. It is not very often I dislike a perfume, I usualy say the perfume is not for me, but this I truly dislike. Sorry for those who love it, I mean no offence.

Now I feel bad, I myself hate reading bad reviews of perfumes I love....so again sorry.

I don't think it is exactly like Body, Body being lighter, more musky!? And not so floral..My Burberry is a sweet floral, all floral, nice creation...not my favorite Burberry , but it is definitely a very nice one for lovers of soft florals!! Kind of in the vibe of London, just a tad sweeter..
If you arent a fan of florals, then maybe look at a different one!?

sjfightergirl
sjfightergirl

I really wanted to fall in love with this scent. Initially I was struck by its beautiful bright florals. The more I smelled it,however, the more it became sickenly sweet, so much so, that I developed a headache. It borders on synthetic to me when it hits the middle notes. Not one that will be going on my shelf.

meama
meama

Super boring plastic bouquet. No personnality at all but it's the kind of safe perfume for the office that everybody will find good because everybody like to see a nice bouquet at the reception desk...

lesecretforme
lesecretforme

I smell pear! Maybe it's the freesia and sweet pea together. It's an amazing scent. Rich and beautiful and lush! Can't get enough!

Steleale
Steleale

Feminine and elegant...and it really smells like a garden in a rainy day. Good chemistry with my skin, I'm so happy with this frag!

susieqrj
susieqrj

On my skin this one smells so weird. I tried on my hand and it got so woody and unpleasant, reminded me of Shakira S base smell, that is stinky to me.
I thought that it happened because if the amount I spritzed, so on a second attempt I used more perfume: same stinky smell but heavier.
Not for me..... I pass.

smora
smora

The great master of jasmine and rose F.K. has presented another beautiful rose. His recognizable fresh and fragile rose supported by wet flowers. Very feminine and gentle perfume with some classical aura. It contains some specific Burberry note encountered before in great Burberry Body.
The bottle is fantastic, especially the button-like cap.
Burberry British rose which perfectly evokes the humid climate of English gardens.

Scentrack: The Verve - Bittersweet Symphony

Rating: feminine ****

innovativemomma
innovativemomma

I was able to get the Christmas gift set from the P/X (military department store) for a great price. I saw it before Christmas but knew it would be on sale after the holidays. I love this scent so much I had a dream that it sold out so I woke my husband up early one morning so we can get there early. This is a gorgeous scent that actually reminds me of a heftier version of Elie Saab. I like to spray it on before bed because it is light enough and does not disturb my husband or me during the night.

Michylaka

So I finally got my bottle of My Burberry. I had been on a search for the perfect rose scent for my very rose resistant skin. Rose somehow sours on me and needs some sort of sweet note for me to wear it properly. Most Chanel fragrances have that balance hence my love for them but I wanted a true in your face rose scent and so my hunt began. I found a few fragrances that I thought were good like Cabotine Rose and Jo Malone Red Roses but this one is great. The longevity of My Burberry along with the Sweet Pea and Rose with the light Freesia and Patchouli are the winning formula. Love love love! 10/10

vos
vos

I managed to buy a sample of this scent. It is the very first offering from burberry that got my attention since i am not a fruity/floral kind of girl/woman(whatever). Fruty florals are not my taste being sometimes very sharp sometimes verry shampoo like and therefor boring. It is because i often cannot differentiate the flouwers used in the concoction. My Burberry opens with a hit of fruity citrus(must be the clementine)quicly followd by some florals. got just a whiff of fruit in the middle , could be the quince. The dydown is more grown up, more like a classic chypre. Verry nice. also verry nice to find a truely longlasting perfume. I can still smell it alfter almost 9 hours.

SandraS
SandraS

I wish I could wear this scent, as its lovely but it gives me an headache. I wonder if its the patchouli?

kmdrcla
kmdrcla

This is definitely a strong one. What I enjoy most about a lot of Burberry fragrances is that they have a fresh, damp, clean soil smell to them, just like a fresh garden after the rain, as this one claims it embodies. My one complaint is the very frontal notes - the pyramid denotes that they are sweet pea, bergamot, and mandarin orange, but on me they make something like an overripe kiwi. I still kind of like it, weirdly enough, but I always find myself thinking it is too tart and has not enough fresh rain on clean soil smell. So whenever I wear this I layer it with Burberry Body Tender, which really helps balance it out and make it a bit fresher and softer. Doing so also seems to turn down the sillage a bit, for a nice reasonably detectable but close to the skin scent. So to anyone who got this fragrance and found it a bit powerful or old lady-ish, trying layering with Body Tender and see how it works on you! All in all this is an interesting fragrance but not rounded enough for it to be a remarkable scent for me.

Ishtar
Ishtar

Honestly I had high expectations for this perfume. The initial spray smelt so much like burberry body, then something soapy like Escada especially delicate notes emerged. All in all to my nose it smelt very ordinary & generic.

AND-MAT
AND-MAT

My burberry is hands down the most complex, most mature and the most polarising fragrance that Burberry has to offer. It stands different, untamed and unphazed!

I get it! My Burberry won't appeal to the usual Burberry fragrances fans and I get all the dislikes. Burberry tends to release simplistic perfumes that are easy to like and to wear. They usually target young customers and they were releasing some good fragrances along the way.

However, when they wanted to honor their famous trench coat, they couldn't have settled with something trendy... Because, the trench coat represents their history, their legacy and their trademark.

They hired one of the best perfumers around, and did this perfume in a quality that rivals Chanel, Dior and Guerlain! Yeah, it's pricetag is too high but this stuff rightfully deserves it!

The scent itself is sweet, floral and fresh. It has a vintage vibe. Totally different from the current market releases. Sweet pea/Rose and patchouli dominates for me. It has a long lasting life and a good enough projection. A really really well made fragrance oozing class, quality and it really honors the founders of Burberry.

Kudos to Burberry for taking this step! I must say that Mont Blanc could have done the same with Emblem, but decided to play it safe!

Overall 8.5/10! Excellent.

chittylafemme
chittylafemme

Weeds. That is my immediate impression and it is not a good one.

cloyd42
cloyd42

Tooth achingly sweet and the floral component smells extremely artificial. After about half an hour it settles into a pleasant generic pachouli. The only possible explanation for this stuff is that Francis Kurkdjian's family is being held hostage somewhere and/or there is now a Disney animatronic Krukdjian being used as part of a cruel hoax.

Sillage: 2-3 ft
Longevity: 4-5 hours
Fabulosity: 5 pounds of white sugar
Value to price: poor

ladyone1
ladyone1

Bought it in the duty free when it was released. Lasts long when using also the mist spray. Soft and sweet, floral taste. I get many compliments!

Milenadim
Milenadim

Lovely sweet fragrance!!I don't know why but it reminds me the smell of malls during Christmas season!!

lavender sage
lavender sage

I tried this one the other day - I love the bottle, but the fragrance itself gave me a headache within a few minutes.

Speedie
Speedie

I really like the initial smell of this fragrance but after half an hour on my skin it starts to smell putrid. Nothing at all like flowers. Not sure what it is that comes through so strongly but I suspect it is the patchouli. This is the only fragrance I own that changes so much in character on me. I really wanted to be able to wear it, but alas, it wasn't for me.

Martaynd

Update: spent a couple days in this now. Forget this note and that note. How does it make you feel? My Burberry makes me feel GOOD! Distinct! Comfortable. No fuss, but finished.
After several days, I'm hooked. Longevity has been easily 6+ hours. But I've respritzed at that point, not because I had to, but wanted to. The fragrance stayed true from application through dry down for me. In other words, it didn't evolve into something totally different on my skin than what I smell when I sniff the lid or what it smells like on first application. I have several Burberry fragrances. I'm most impressed with this one. It's a keeper for sure. Very pleased!!

VieuxCarre
VieuxCarre

Lasted on my wrist for 8 hours ♡
And its so hard to find a fragrance these days that's not watered down, but not this one, this one sits on a royal pedestal. Its an adult flower, nothing teenager about it. Very clean & fresh

Martaynd

Needed a new winter fragrance. Found it with My Burberry. Just what I was looking for, warm, snuggle, soft, but interesting. Plan to wear it in day time, and am pleased it will easily transition to night when needed. For me it is a comfy casual scent, not sexy or dramatic. Lasts and projects, but not in an overwhelming way.

pravda48
pravda48

My, but Burberry does love the FREESIA, don't they! Freesia, more, and more freesia up front but give it a few minutes. Slowly a bit of quince along with sweet pea come forward. It makes for an odd contrast to me, the freesia still seems to harsh/astringent, like it singes my nose hairs.

Not my thing. Does bear slight resemblance to Body Intense because of the heavy peppery sharp cold notes.

[12.4.14]

Taxidermy
Taxidermy

I could swear there is a honey note in My Burberry, although it's not listed in the pyramid, I can definitely smell it. It reminds me so much of Elie Saab Le Parfum EDT and it's not very surprising when you see that Francis Kurkdjian is behind this fragrance.

SeleneHdez
SeleneHdez

De las pocas que me enganchan a primer olida, compro y sigo usando con frecuencia!
Es un floral tan alegre, y tan femenino.
Con honestidad las notas no las distingo mucho, al primer spray huele a miel con flores dulces, de hecho me recordó al elie saab edp, pero luego se asienta y quedan puras flores: geranio, fresia alimonada, rosa y el guisante de olor con un toque de miel; el pachuli no se siente nada.
Su duración es de más de 12 horas y su estela muy buena, se hace notar.

Alexandrarae
Alexandrarae

Sweet Peas & Quinces - now that is unusual! My Nanna had both of these growing in her garden - I used to love smelling the sweet peas in their pink & purple gorgeousness and eating the Quince Jelly on toast (sometimes we had stewed quinces & hot custard for dessert). Bound to bring back some lovely memories for me. The other notes are fine too but it's the sweet peas and quince that will convince me to try/buy a bottle.
Cheers, Alexandrae

andabri
andabri

Sweet, floral, fruity, clean, shampoo, feminine. Just a very feminine fragrance.

This smells like the heady, foggy after shower clean smell of a bathroom after someone has used very expensive, high end bathing products. Then opened the window and let the cool breeze from the garden sweep in and mingle with the smell.

SnowFleur
SnowFleur

I sprayed it on a piece of paper and it smelled ok....some sprayed on my hand and it was just like Burberry Body which I already own....I had perfume on already so I washed my hands.....it was still there until the third wash

ArkangeL
ArkangeL

A london garden after the rain. You hit the nail on the head Mr. Kurkdjian. My Burberry is an elegant classic floral. Refined rose, plesantly feminine sweet pea, British geranium and warm patchouli. The bottle itself exemplifies the house of Burberry. The hand tied bow is made from gabardine, the very same material used for the Burberry trench and the cap is made after the buttons of the trench. There are many comparisons to Chloe Eau de Parfum, but in my opinion there really is no comparison, except for the rose note. Coty Prestige hasn't put out luxury in a while and Bottega Veneta is above and beyond for this distributor. BPI however, still houses luxury brands with quality fragrances. My Burberry is a must have for those fond of rose or classic florals.

HanamiTsukimi
HanamiTsukimi

In a few words, it's fresh, floral, soft, and clean, not at all heady or overpowering which I personally prefer to avoid in florals. A nice scent for a spring day is what this would be. The patchouli is very subtle.

It doesn't fall under the category of intensely memorable, but it's feminine, sophisticated and office-safe in moderate doses. The packaging doesn't hurt its case either.

outofocus

Well, what can I add... it seems everything has been already said.
It was launched these days in my country and I had not read the reviews.
I agree with many of them, creamy, luscious, floral but slightly fruity. It is not what I would have called my cup of tea but actually I really liked it... good for you Burb!!
But... ouch!!! the price, OMG why is it so expensive!! Are we paying Cara and Kate half the perfume price??

LisaMari

Update: it's been about 12 hours now and the sample I sprayed on card has filled the kitchen with a beautiful citrus/quince scent - it's complex and fresh, I can smell the rain and a note that's like linen or some other so it reminds me of sheltering from the rain under my burberry and that is special - nice and comforting

LisaMari

this is full of sweet pea and honey in the opening (and really rather generic) that blends together and becomes creamy and reminds me a lot of j'adore. Then I noticed a nice lemon scent in the background, spicy freesia and something like cold air - not sure what gives that note,:/
The drydown is savoury.. very savoury,or maybe even gourmand but I never detected any rose at all.
Overall this is kind of comforting but nothing special and I'm a bit disappointed after all its rave reviews :(

MissRen02

Okay, I just reviewed this a couple of days ago, but I just have to say, I think this is my signature. ...it is so delicious. ... please Give this a try. I said before it is creamy, and creamy it is like icecream. People don't realize it at first spray.... all they smell is a rosy floral. There is so much more, crisp fruit, deep florals, dry spice and depth in the mixture. It is fresh and lasting....I hope and I do not hope that more people are turned on to it '-)

Beautiful fragrance
I really liked it at first... then, being influenced by some early negative reviews, I backed off of it, thinking it was too strong. But now, I'm back on it, and I can't get enough. It's this lovely, creamy floral. Now that I've worn it some, I detect the quince (which is pear like) very much. And creamy freesia and the rose. I don't get much spice, and not always a fan of rose but this is done so well...smells expensive and lasts a long time. I don't care i other people like it, I'm in love.

AmoreProfumi
AmoreProfumi

Tested this out one day while in Nordies...It wasn't bad but really it was just kinda meh another floral perfume...Strong floral smell not a bad strong, just starts off with a blast of floral, It's a nice sweeter floral though, the Sweet pea deff. is dominant along with the freesia & Rose it's a big floral bouquet, it's classy & refined suitable for the 25+ crowd maybe && even a nice wedding day scent. Pleasant if you're into overly floral perfumes, can't really comment to much on Longevity && sillage as it was a bit of a tosser for me but based on previous reviews && how strong it starts I imagine it'd last quite a bit. The bottle is simplistically pretty, looks expensive && fits the juice, It didn't win me over 100% but it is still lovely none the less, give it a try it may be your Burberry. ;)

Overall: 7/10

rufflesbows
rufflesbows

I have a sample and this is my second day wearing My Burberry. The opening spray is strong floral, green, and sharp. I like it you know you are getting a real good strong perfume! After 10 minutes it smells pretty spicy, fresh, and green like flower stems. I can smell a natural earthy smell from the patchouli. The patchouli is not overpowering at all! Geranium is prominent to my nose too. It has the same feeling to me as Cartier Baiser Vole and Chloe See Eau Fraiche. I would like to layer this with a touch of vanilla.

This smells expensive, sophisticated, and chic. It is very well made. The bottle is awesome! This was not made for the masses. I don't think it will be as popular as Brit. I think this was made for people who appreciate fine quality perfume. Thumbs up!!

AuraeliaBee
AuraeliaBee

I am relatively new in perfumery and I recently realized that I tend to favour perfumes that most people don't like. That said, I really really REALLY like this one. On me it's simply complex. At first it's damp and floral like a garden after the rain, then it turns to a delicate sweet scent with a tinge of spice like a hot beverage, then at last the fresh woody notes come out giving it a hint of fresh masculine vibe. It is now in my wishlist.

Michylaka

I tried this on the other day at Ulta and I loved it. I am not a big fan of Burberry fragrances usually. It is a little sweet yet I find it to be sophisticated. I smell the warm florals which are amazing! I definitely picked up on the Rose. This is very British in a very good way! I know this is soon to be on my vanity.

szilvihorv
szilvihorv

I wonder about the sweetness so many of you are rambling about. I get zero sweetness from My Burberry. Instead, I get bunch of flowers torn out of the soil by their roots. This scent is actually perfectly described as "an English garden after an autumn rain". You know, when the soil is soaking wet and its smell lingers in the air and blends in with wet grass, flower leaves and petals. And I love that smell. It's certainly different from our usual floral fragrance we're pepared to meet. This is realistic. The earthiness must be down to the patchouli in My Burberry. Usually I'm quite a bit vary of strong patchouli in every perfume. My general rule for patchouli based perfumes is, if it's strong, don't bothe. Better be safe than sorry. Reflecting on that, in the case of My Burberry, all I can say is: it's worth to take the risk.

This is not a perfume I'd reach for on a daily basis, but it's definitely something I'm desperate to have.

Toom_Snoopy
Toom_Snoopy

My Burberry is thick sweet foral and patchouli, smell expensive and sophisticated. The drydown is very lovely with the mixed of roses and patchouli. I think it's too much for summer. Perfect for winter.

ladymarmelade
ladymarmelade

This smells so incredibly classy and sophisticated!

Juliana6
Juliana6

This is my second or even third sniff fragrance. After the first sniff I said- no, certainly no! But never say never. After the second try I felt there was something in it, after the third sniff -I'm ready to buy a bottle for me.
First of all- there's nothing like usually Burberry makes, no nutty, sweet,creamy blanket (I love that type of scents too). This is flowery, quite sharp, strong and slightly maybe even masculine (I guess that's why it has got so many dislikes). But in the same time it's transparently light, golden, caressing and warm like the last sunny days in autumn, those last smiles from the summer, like the memories of our skin about the sun, about all the summer happiness before the cold comes and takes it all away. It's very long lasting- one spray on my wrist was with me about 7 hours.
A little reminds me Yves Rocher Comme une Evidence L'extrait de parfum ( Burberry is more rounded, a bit sweeter, more expensive smelling). They share the same golden vibe.

kiristarr
kiristarr

Nothing but sweet pea and patchouli on me. Burberry will have to wait for the results of the paternity test to determine whether My was the product of the one night stand with Bath and Body Works or the local headshop.

zeb

I changed my mind completely. I just gave this some time and try to realize the notes and the layers of it. And there was the art of Kurkdijan, waiting for me! I really appreciate his work and really feel the quality of this mixture. A creamy flowery mix giving the feeling of sth familiar but definetely a one which you can see that has been well studied.
not risky, a good one to use everyday.
but not for the ages of Cara De Levinge generation I think. It is suitable for women in the 30s and over.
well done Kurkdijan!

SexyJasmine
SexyJasmine

I agree with Craftyminx...this smells like a B&BW's fragrance. In fact it reminds me of B&BW Country Chic. Don't get me wrong, it smells nice, but not the scent I'm looking for. I'm glad I only have a sample and not a full sized bottle.

craftyminx
craftyminx

I was shocked to find out this was a Kurkdjian project. It's so impossibly boring. Just another sweetish fruity floral. I can get the same thing in a B&BW body spray, nothing special at all.

hessa87
hessa87

I sprayed this on my wrist and after one hour decided to purchase it. I could not believe how much I liked it! I could've sworn there was oud in the mix! This is definitely my new scent for fall! The search is over :)

Aspendina
Aspendina

I really really like this one. Its smells strong and heavy without smelling like an old lady. Lasts a pretty decent time and just smells perect for Fall and Winter or anytime the air is cold or cool. I see the notes list a bunch of flower in this, but I do not get floral at all which is good other wise I wouldn't be able to wear it for fall or winter like I was hoping.

nadiadncr
nadiadncr

I love it it's very nicely made smells like a garden full of roses and other flowers. It's not overwhelming and cloying though it can be worn both winter and summer. It doesn't remind me any other perfume. I love it longevity is great stays on skin for hours.

I am always impressed by the quality of Francis Kurkdjian fragrances, how he creates pretty and feminine floral perfumes, that are smooth, sweet, not sharp or over the top.beauiful in their simplicity!
My Burberry is just that, a nice pleasant sweet floral, classy yet casual, with good longevity, that smells delicious without leaving a sillage a mile away!!

brettashley
brettashley

Ah, that's what it is... sweet pea. Very floral, actually reminds me a little of sweeter Burberry London when it dries down. There is also something slightly cologne-y about this - it's probably the sweetness that's giving me those vibes. I'm going to try wearing my sample in the rain, with my trench coat on, to be true to the spirit of the perfume('s marketing), but after it's gone, I won't need any more.

iranperfumer
iranperfumer

یک دسته گل زیبا وبسیار ساده اما کاملا شیک که هیچ خانمی دست رد به سینه این رایحه نخواهد زد و
نمی شود گفت که اطرافیان بینی خود را در مسیر این خط رایحه دور کنند.

I sense it as a mix of Burberry's other scents. Usually I am a big fan of Burberry, but this is just not my scent. I don't like this mix of freesia with fruity notes and sweet pea. Also, the rose is pinching my nose in this one.
I must say I love the advertising, very elegant.
But this perfume is just not MY burberry.

primarycook
primarycook

On me, this smells like generic flowers of the headache inducing type and starch. I couldn't begin to say exactly what those flowers are, there's supposed to be rose in here, but I can't find it. I do smell something a little different and a little fruity and I think that's possibly the quince. That part alone is not bad. But the overall strong floral of this perfume does not work for me. I would say this scent has some staying power too. Somehow, in the end, it reminds me a bit of a dry cleaning shop.

chester
chester

I love the bottle of this and the ads, but it doesn't match the vibe of the perfume. Kate Moss would not wear this! When I smell this I picture a huge bouquet of different types of white flowers. VERY FLORAL. It's the only note I can smell even after a few hours. I wouldn't call it mature but it isn't for me. I keep smelling the sample card wishing it were a candle instead.

loveperfumes
loveperfumes

It is rather politically correct, first that occurs to me. Feminine, relevant at the office. It turns heads in a low-key way if it makes sense. A scent of a reliable wife.

zeb

after all the things i have read and heard about this perfume, i was waiting sth different. you can feel that it is a qualified one after smelling but as a fan of Kurkdijan, i know that this is not his best. far from being fruity-floral its a very creamy fragrance and giving the feeling of a white flowers mix. maybe london is smelling like that after rain, who knows? :)

Kanz Oman
Kanz Oman

starts out with sharp sweet fruity note, then the dry down so much reminds me of Burberry body creamy & sweet.

PerfumeKing14
PerfumeKing14

Perfect. I can't say anymore about it other than this is perfect. I can imagine this is any weather & any season. It will just work anytime. It's so nice & very addictive. I couldn't stop smelling this on me & the bottle is really nice to. Not to mention advertising by Cara delevigne & Kate moss OMG AWESOME

Alyssa79
Alyssa79

this just did not work on me. I test drove it yesterday and it failed. I could not pick a single note out on me and it was just very generic. The only word that comes to mind when I think about this one is just "perfume"…it smells like "perfume". I can't say it smells like roses or I smell the white florals in it.

Thumbs down from me

Julie Billi
Julie Billi

Smelling very much like Burberry London!
Don't like the fact it's a copy paste perfume, at least for my nose...

persefoni
persefoni

Wonderful bottle, in the style of the very first gucci perfume - square, heavy with a spectacular top!!

Upon first spray, i was awed: a very distinct, original, unusual smell. Deep, resinous with a splendid sweet summer fruit, and somehow a leather-woody undertone! Marvellous!! And this could be an understatement!!

Unfortunately the whole olfactory experience lasted shortly - i was in the store for about 40 minutes, and by the time i left, the magic was gone..

I will of course try it a couple more times, but i have to say this is the first Burberry EVER that amazed me!!

Edit: i did try it 3 more times, and they all turned out much worse - a short-lived, synthetic smell with a horid drydown.... Pity, but so far all burberries evolve like this on me ....

belinda4021
belinda4021

I tried this for the first time today. The bottle is lovely - substantial and heavy. The satin ribbon is soft and the "button" top is very classic. When I sprayed the fragrance, my first thought was no, this is not me. I walked around for about 20 minutes and still had the thought that, as much as I wanted to like it, I simply did not like it. I didn't hate it, but if I purchased it, I probably would not wear it often. But now, a couple of hours later, it has settled into something beautiful! Soft and feminine and very low keyed. I'm sold! I will purchase this fragrance!

Miffy8900
Miffy8900

Just sampled this today. I immediatly fell in love with the bottle and the advertising - classic and chic, and the bottle looks really elegant and expensive (which it is!) with the massive tortoise-like lid (I think it is suppossed to look like the button on a Burberry trenchcoat).

The fragrance is very overwhelming when you first spray it - almost nausiating, and very heavy floral. My first reaction was, that it reminded me of something a women age 60+ would wear.

But after a while (15 minutes or so) it settled down beautifully and creamy. It smells comforting, and almost like an expensive, luxurious body cream. Great projection and longlasting. A very ladylike and classic fragrance - almost vintage in its style.

I really like it, and think I'm gonna buy it tomorrow :D

I hope Burberry keeps making fragrances!! At least they are all nice quality!!! My Burberry is flowery but not in a sharp overwhelmingly flowery way..
I had Touch, and I found it more oriental than My Burberry, the latter is smooth and warm. Golden floral with a touch of spice , I love it, easy to wear, lush in a way...
In my top five!!

sammyseven89
sammyseven89

Just tried this using a magazine tester so it's probably more powerful than the amount I have on when it comes from the bottle, that said it is pretty strong.

I'm not finding it hugely different to Touch if I'm honest. It definitely has the Burberry signature. I would describe this as just nice, but since I've had Touch and it wasn't a favourite of mine I wouldn't buy this.

I much prefer the rose fragrance I get from Stella to this, possibly because in Stella the rose really is the focus whereas it's just one of many floral smells in this.

mrjohn12
mrjohn12

HOLY FLOWERS!
You have to really love flowers to like this one! I put one spray on my wrist and it's like a floral monstrosity that sucks out the oxygen around me. It has completely taken over my day, my personal bubble, and I can't get rid of it. Maybe it's because I have a cold and so floral is just the last thing I need right now, but this literally fills my lungs with Rose and Freesia. I might have a panic attack soon.

Light_Blue
Light_Blue

At first sniff it was nice, a little bit sweet, but not too much. When it dries down all the sweatness dissapears and what it remains is a roasy-sour smell which is not pleasant to me. I can't say it is irritating but it definitely isn't my cup of tea.

Dawndelights

Tested this again not so sweet this time and a bit earthy like a wet garden and very floral but you can smell the rose

Burberry has 53 perfumes in database. Are they a clothes company or a perfume house? They made a trench!
Is there any Burberry perfume that doesn't smell like plastic?
I remember the first ones many years ago and they were not so bad. In the last years they launched so many, more or less like Hugo Boss, every year a new one or a flanker or a flanker of a flanker.
They all smell very similar: strongly floral with a plastic edge.

My Burberry was imposed on my arm by a determined SA. he literally covered my arm with perfume, body spray and a ribbon around my wrist.
My Burberry immediately covered up all the rest.
It reminded me of NR's first times in perfume shops when SAs gave perfumed fabric ribbons. I went away feeling like a giant perfume vat.

Not a bad smell, it's wearable, intensely floral with freesia, sweet pea and a vague rose amidst the perfume-y edge. No quince detected, for good, but...it becomes obnoxious and... plastic.
It smells like the 2014 version of a typical 70s elegant floral. It's "mom perfume" for me, but without the luxuries of vintage Fidji.
It lasted ages on both my skin and the ribbon. At a point I had to trash it because my bf felt stoned.
Until he saw the ad on TV... oh, there we go! The die-hard, boring, allusive lesbo radical-chic cliché models. This time with trench. Oh, so original! So boring.

handemerve
handemerve

just another rosey floral perfume, nothing special at all...

smalltownbeatnik
smalltownbeatnik

I wanted to like this because I love Burberry but I don't much cotton to being btchslapped by freesia. I forced myself to let it dry down, and the freesia only got more obnoxious and cheaper smelling the longer I left it on my skin. I just...can't. No. The bottle, however, is GORGEOUS. So, you know, it's got that going for it.

A male cologne!!? I don't think so, it is as feminine as they come!!fougere, hmmm, don't smell any, interesting!!!but it isn't listed in the notes actually...

jovejove
jovejove

Doing very well; sold out downtown Toronto in a few places, partially because of the 10 gifts you get with buying it.

In Vogue
In Vogue

This a male cologne disguised as a female. A barbershop fougere, for the woman who likes to wear men's colognes. Except it doesn't even last.

theperfumedveil
theperfumedveil

The bottle looks like Miss Cherie.

I got a sample of this and sprayed it on without enthusiasm. Later, I started to smell something expensive. It was the smell of money!

This is very much like Michael Kors with that harsh punch. Surprisingly enticing.

flowers-in-the-springtime
flowers-in-the-springtime

I tried this is Hudsons Bay today and was pleasantly surprised! After the disastrous creation of the bland and boringly predictable Burberry Body, I think Burberry has finally got it's act together with this one!
It's no surprise to me that this has been created by Francis Kirkdjian, This perfume is classy and expensive smelling.
'My Burberry' opens rather sharply with citrus and bergamot but I think this harsh note comes from geranium. It's smells like a Mancera perfume, I'm thinking of Roses Greedy, which also has a very sharp opening.
'My Burberry' settles down into a floral heart becoming a smooth patchouli and rose base. The dry down is soft, creamy and reminds me of 'Jadore'. I know other Fragranticans have said it reminds them of Kelly Caleche, really???
To conclude, this is a lovely, high end, classy fragrance which in my opinion is as good as any of the newer Chanels, Guerlains or Diors. Very wearable, long lasting and great silage.

This is lovely, a fresh warm floral, with a hint of spice, overall rounded and not sharp, I do not feel it is similar to Kelly Caleche which I owned and didn't like too much.. KC was sharper, more leather dominant, this isn't the case with My Burberry, it is a stylish floral , in the line of London, soft florals with character, can't wait for my bottle to get here!!
This fragrance is very balanced, warm...attractive to say the least.

little elf

Englishrose-I was just coming here to say I figured out what it reminds me of, a sharper, sweeter Kelly Caleche! You hit the nail on the head, that's exactly what it smells like. I really like Kelly Caleche, but I think I may like this even more. I get a very slight caramely note too.

Englishrose4
Englishrose4

So I got 4, yes 4, sample boxes from the same shop assistant last week and having worn this 3 times I think it smells a lot like a slightly sharper Kelly Caleche by Hermes, which would tie in with the leather note others have picked out.

Very good spicy rose scent with a citrus lift and some sexy leathery tones.

Definitely going to get me a full bottle when the samples run dry!

On my skin it is floral spicy, warm and pleasant. A lot of freesia indeed. Today temperature is high so I have to check it also in colder weather.

Frayja
Frayja

Me too "little elf"!Also an oud note and something of the berries-family!I could say is a strawberry hidden somewhere there!(Not listed of course!)
I don't think I really like it,was mess-y for a long time on my skin,but with a good drydown and the longevity surprisingly high.Amazing bottle design although.
It's a matter of personal taste after all,I think.

little elf

I SWEAR I get a leather note in this. Am I the only one?

baska12345
baska12345

This fragrance is beautiful.. !

papergurl
papergurl

I couldn't wait to try this since Body and Rhythm were disappointments to me. This is classic with an edge. True quality in the fashion of Brit, Burberry and London. The pepper note gives it a brightness and it lasts 6-8 hours on me. My dry skin soaks up scent, so I am pleased. This is perfect for autumn when there's a nip in the air and you put on your mid-season trench coat because it is chilly in the mornings. This is just beautiful, so the largest full-bottle worthy. I can see myself wearing this for years to come, just beautiful quality. Good job, Burberry. The bottle is weighty and also gorgeous with its tortoise shell "button" look. I will look forward to the lotion and I think there is supposed to be soap as well down the road.

canadianpetite
canadianpetite

Freesia and peony that softens with time. No balminess or spice. Pretty.

One spray on me:
Sillage: a foot
Longevity: 6-7 hours

Cams
Cams

This fragrance is interesting and actually surprised me with its wonderful deceptiveness - its clean, lightly floral and effortlessly chic. I was worried when I was only getting whiffs of it overtime but everyone around me noticed it! This is not a fruity floral, its a timeless and elegant accessory.

I love it.

Dawndelights

I did have a quick spray of this its like a sweet rich wet rose, it smell like it came from a wet English garden, a winter autumn rose perfume

nitschevo
nitschevo

Beautiful bottle! The scent is very nice but I was exspecting something more balmy, spicy - more for autumn when we all get out our trenchcoats! :) This is flowery and fresh - perfect for spring or summer.
Very likable - would make a nice gift.

Oslogirl
Oslogirl

It is very flowery at first, but settels into a more soft scent. Smells very pleasant. Like sweet roses, patchouli and something more fresh. An elegant, sensual and gentle smell. I think this perfume could work for everyone for everyday. Do not know if I'm going to buy it, I haven't quite decided if it is a little too understated. Love the bottle!

New review after wearing it for a while: The drydown is great. A very elegant, spicy, floral. It just gets better and better with time. Great longevity too! Absolutely lovely too wear. Think I'm going to add it to my collection...

ginger68

On paper it was not so interesting, but on my skin it’s really pleasant. Luckily patchouli is not heavy, the fragrance is warm and sensual. Feminine and addictive. Very well blended, elegant and casual at the same time, perfect for many ages even if I think it’s not for young girls. Good job F.K.!

jess_27
jess_27

its available to buy from David Jones cant wait to get a bottle but i have to say its very pricey for a Burberry fragrance $220 for a 90ml bottle that's almost the same price as a Chanel fragrance.

Silences
Silences

This just came out today in NYC. It's signature Francis, well blended, interesting combinations that make it smell familiar but unusual simultaneously. It's a close to the skin, quiet fragrance. It reminds me of a Zara fragrance called Rio de Janiero.

I like that the fragrance is not as predictable and mainstream as the other Burberrys. The packaging is wonderful, the nicest I've seen from Burberry. It has a nice heavy weight to it and the closure is beautiful, resembling a trench button. If you like MFK feminin pluriel, you'll probably like this one too.

Wait for the dry down on this one, you will be rewarded with beautiful layers of florals and citrus and even a metallic note. It smells a bit different everytime. You'll find you'll want to sniff your wrists all day. I believe I'll have to get this one very soon. It's a keeper and well suited for women of any age.

alyunie
alyunie

It smells expensive. Well made, the scent is sweet and rosy with a subtle citrus in the background that really brightens it up. The patchouli is noticeble but the sweetpea diffinetly softens it out...its soft, fresh, a little spicy yet very enduring.

auroramaria
auroramaria

Very floral and heady really suitable for. Autumn. Winter. I t does evoke the smell of an. English garden in the rain. Too floral for me but i still find it beautiful and sensual. Rose and geranium are prominent and lush. Longevity is excellent.and i projects well

My Burberry smells very floral in the bottle but on the skin morphs into a much sweeter warmer scent. This is a rather heavy sweet citrusy rose-based floral on me. The patchouli is not very pronounced but is noticeable and adds a depth that would not be there otherwise. I find the bottle to be gorgeous and I wish I loved the scent as much as the bottle. I find that I prefer my patchouli without sweetness so for me there is too much sweet citrus to love this.

melissa
melissa

I got to try this yesterday. It is very floral, I think I would like it more in warmer months. The bottle cap is really pretty- looks like tortoise shell. I might try it again, and see if I can pick up any of the spice notes.

jonr951
jonr951

Borefest. That is all. Maybe I tried it and gave up on it too quickly. Yeah no. Haha! I guess I'll test it again, but so far, been there, smelled that. -_-

almarie
almarie

I just tried this today at my local Macy's and I do quite like this it's very different to me. I do like this, but it's a little more harsh than I had originally expected. I guess I have to get used to it:) get more of a honey vibe and I do enjoy that, so we shall see....

revbradshaw
revbradshaw

Just got it! It's beautiful and sensual.

busracan
busracan

Francis Kurkdjian! I love his fragrances!!! I had smelt My Burberry this is extremely sensual not just floral...

ginger68

I hope this fragrance will be interesting.. but as Gokhandburak53 says.. rose. And I add.. patchouli. Bottega Veneta, Alizee by Lalique, Chloe, Juliette has a Gun.. everywhere patchouli. Beautiful fragrances for sure, but I’ve got problems with this note. It gives something sexy to scents but sometimes it becomes heavy. Anyway I’ll try this new scent, never say never.