Designers » B » Chypre Floral « Groups

Society Burberry for women

Society Burberry for women
dislike

Society Burberry for women Pictures

Society for Women by Burberry is a classic fragrance launched in 1991. Its refreshing and crisp composition of citruses and flowers, sharp and gentle at the same time, is recommended for casual daywear.

it is available as 100 ml EDT and EDP.

Osmanthus African Orange flower Hyacinth Tuberose Bergamot Green Notes

iris Jasmine Gardenia Ylang-Ylang Rose Lily-of-the-Valley Orchid Mimose

Musk Patchouli oak moss Virginia Cedar Amber Incense Vanille Myrhh

Society Fragrance Reviews

Tine1world
Tine1world

It's like having a mouth full of 5 flavour lifesavers. Only better. Truly one of the unique fragrances of yesteryear. Therefore in the hoard category. I must add an enveloping aroma. best of Burberry's scents ever. Not available here any more either.

jmbmars
jmbmars

This review is for Society Yachting for women. It's not listed on Fragrantica, so I feel it's my duty to warn everyone. Society Yachting is damn horrible. Smells like 100 yr. old rusted, musky metal, poison and doo doo. My most regretted blind buy! Next in line is Kristel Saint Martin Parfum D'or. Two huge stink bombs. BEWARE!! Don't get stuck with this crap like I did. Good thing it was only $10.

jedikitty
jedikitty

Still on the fence if this is 'love', or just 'like', but leaning towards love, at the first spritz.

It was nice, well behaved, proper fragrance, certainly flowery but very well blended.
Gardenia seemed prominent, and African orange flower poked through, not so much of the hyacinth or rose though, a hint of vanilla, all ever so lightly but nicely "smoked".
And then there was this monster something that was sweet nearly to the point of cloying... is that osmanthus? I have never came face to face with the real osmanthus, so I do not know how it smells.
I was thinking how could anyone put so much of "it" into the fragrance but, at the same time, I was strangely drawn to it. It reminded me of something from the distant past, perhaps a place, or a flower I smelled in passing, but I could not recall what that was, only that I actually liked that smell.
Apparently, still do.

Overall, I get this feeling that Society is very aptly named as I keep imagining it worn at a fancy dinner in a fancy garden, by a well dressed, well versed woman who could very possibly bear a title of Lady. After all, this is Burberry.
I get this feeling that pairing Society with jeans and tee shirt might be a sacrilege, nevertheless, I will most likely do it as I'm a rebel.

I'd say Society is a nice fall fragrance, not so much for dead of winter, but ideal for the Indian Summer.
Sillage: rather soft, no tail.
Longevity: amazing! I took a long shower with one of those Dove Cashmere Oil soaps and, several more hours afterwards, Society is still here. And the drydown is heavenly; I can't stop sniffing my wrist...

Jillscreative
Jillscreative

I love this my son says it smells like christmas.. Very enjoyable a bit muskier than I usually wear but love the tones. Wish I could buy some in Australia

samsara1977
samsara1977

The name says it all... .
Classy, feminine, sparkling and fresh, not too young. Suitable for every woman who wants a classy and easy to wear perfume.

jugwen
jugwen

Burberry Society EDP is my favorite and wonder where I could buy it again in Singapore

Talia
Talia

So elegant, English style, cold and amazing , timeless …the best one of Burberrys.

efm
efm

I bought this from a "bargin bin",an untested impulse buy.
It is inoffensive. I spritz it on my way out the door to no where special.

I do not mean to damn this frag with faint praise as it is pleasant.
If the bottle was a bit groovier I would suggest it was for a young girl. The staid presentation of bottle and box is at odds with carefree ,casual fragrance.

As the notes suggest it is a bit fruity, a bit floral with a musty, powery ondertone.
It lasts for a couple of hours. Definitely won't offend or frighten so okay for work.

Society by Burberry 3.71 out of 5 based on 36 ratings and 8 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Burberry Society fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Burberry Society, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Society by Burberry. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Society by Burberry represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.