Designers » B » Floral « Groups

Tender Touch Burberry for women

Tender Touch Burberry for women
dislike

Tender Touch is a real gem in the Touch line, a gentle and glamurous perfume in pink nuances. This rich, gracious and modern floral bouquet has a very feminine scent, thanks to violet and rose, the flower queen. The opulent peach and jasmine cocktail is rounded with peony and freesia. The base is sensual, worm and comfortable, with sandalwood, ambergris, musk, iris and ambrette. The perfume was created by Michel Girard in 2003. It is available as 30, 50 and 100ml edp.

Orange Rose Green Mandarin Violet Litchi

Peony False Jasmine Freesia Peach Jasmine

iris Sandalwood Amber Musk

Viva Rock

Tender Touch Fragrance Reviews

Lareshka
Lareshka

Good news for all Tender Touch lovers , I am simply in love with this perfume and when it was discontinued I started my hunt to find something that might smell alike , currently I am in Argentina and guess what I have found a perfume that is a copy past fragrance of Tender Touch it's by PAULA CAHEN D'ANVERS called FLORES (AGUA DE COLONIA JAZMIN)yayyyyyy I am so happy

donnadonnabeauty
donnadonnabeauty

Love Love Love! I'm so sad it had been discontinued......

Tender Touch is like a floral/oriental from the 80 ties,definitely not tender, more rich, heavy, and linear. It doesn't do much for me, although in the middle of a cold winter, it might smell nice enough. It is very floral, it is a bit like London, London being overall better

I love almost all Burberry-parfums, they really work with my skintype. Tender Toch is the perfect spring-scent. Soft and airy but yet intensive in a very nice way. Halfwaysweet fruity notes in top and the Jasmine gets the attention in heartnote. Lovely and timeless - perfect for both teenager and middleaged women, in my opinion. Longlasting on my skin.

Jag älskar nästan alla Burberry's dofter, de harmonerar fint med min hudtyp. Tender Touch är en perfekt vårdoft. Mjuk och luftig men ändå intensiv på ett härligt sätt. Halvsöta fruktnoter i toppen och Jasminen får min uppmärksamhet i hjärtnoten. Ljuvlig och tidlös - både tonåringen och kvinnan mitt i livet kan bära denna, enligt mitt tycke.

Sabrina_A
Sabrina_A

Is this scent discontinued?

Barbarasvc
Barbarasvc

A real spring parfume. I can`t say I felt in love with it at a first smell. My first impression was that it`s perfect for nice, conservative, classy and shy ladies, without the energy to flood you. Since I`m not one parfume addict and love to change them constantly, having at least 10 different bottles at a time, it turned out that B. Tender Touch was a true gift to me, considering that I got many compliments. What further impressed me, is the stability of fragrance - I owe the same bottle for years (about 8 years) and it didn`t change at all.

mellani bajumi
mellani bajumi

love this perfume...lot of jasmine inside..sooo lovely

SheShe
SheShe

I had a sample and disliked it. The fragrance was kind of old-fashioned, heavy flowers, very unique but not my type. The colour of the bottle is true to the fragrance. It wasn't tender touch. It was a heavy hit to my nose.

vonwinklestine
vonwinklestine

I got this pefume, then i think i got bored of it for some reason and sold it on ebay, but i regret it! Looking back it's such a lovely fragrance, very feminine, floral and slightly sweet. lovely for summer or winter, it has so many memorys for me.

wjdebold
wjdebold

Everyone, I have a bottle of Tender Touch that is probably 85-90% full that I am looking to get rid of. I am going to list it on E-Bay if no one here is interested. I LOVE this fragrance on everyone BUT me. I can email or text pics of the bottle to anyone who is interested to show how full it is. Thanks!

nikkic78
nikkic78

My husband bought this for me as a present and I absolutely fell head over heels in love with this perfume. It is flowers and fruit throughout without being overwhelming and a warm musky powdery stay close to you base. This is fully present, stays with you all day and is very feminine. I wore it every day and got tons of compliments. I mean I got at least one compliment every week...out and about town, at work, on elevators, visiting family. I just knew this was it and I found my signature scent. But no...limited edition:(. I wish I could find something similar (even if not in smell but feeling). No luck so far. My husband took pity on me and found a bottle online. The sad part is it doesn't get the play that it deserves because I'm pretty sure once this bottle is gone...there will not be another.

janhvi.fairy
janhvi.fairy

I think this one is very ordinary and old-fashioned (not in a nice way)..pretty bottle with a boring fragrance...I think it is okay to finish it by wearing it while going grocery shopping or just to the mall..not special, IMO.

Lenka
Lenka

I love this perfume and have still a little bit left, but I would like to know when I will be able to buy it again as it is discontinued ??? I was trying to buy similar but it is impossible.

panthere
panthere

I bought this one blind buy after reading such positve reviews. Big mistake for me it smelt as vile as rouge did on me. I have now worked out which notes it was ( thanks to this website).The dreaded peony/orange combo. Obviously my unusual oriental blood type mix cant handle that combo. Luckily gave it to my overbearing italiano mother and it suited her perfectly!

rednose
rednose

Light and lovely.

To me it smells of gardenia, rose, and peony. Not sure if gardenia is an unlisted note, or if the notes mingle and create a scent similar to that of gardenias...eitherway, this is definitely a femminine floral with the spirit of summer.

fallingin28
fallingin28

Tender Touch is a lovely soft bouquet of flowers. When first sprayed I get a mix of florals with a lovely hint of citrus underneath. The Citrus is so quiet but it is there in the background adding a freshness and lightness to all the florals.

I'm not amazing at picking out the flower notes in florals (I tend to usually not enjoy florals on their own but learning and liking them more as I go)I do get hints of rose and can definitely smell jasmine in the dry down.

I think some of the middle notes extend down into the base, as I get hints of sweet peach which is more like a hard peach rather than a soft, sugary and over ripened one.

The amber and musk are balanced well with the florals, they don't over power but allow them to rest on top.

This perfume sits close to my skin, and may last but time will tell.

I think it's a lovely little floral, light, crisp/freshly cut flowers, soft, even tender (the name suits) as it stays close to the skin. I like it for a floral and am enjoying this gift.

LoveLy
LoveLy

where is it?!i cant find anymore and this was my go to scent. 1 spray lasted all day. at least, does anyone know a scent similar to this one now that it has broken my heart by being discontinued?

pitbull friend
pitbull friend

Fruity floral. Nice but not so interesting. Pleasantly tart, which makes me like it more than most fruity florals. Well done.

noharadwan
noharadwan

i smelt nothing but jasmine!!! not my type and very heavy for me. i'll never repeat it

Helene
Helene

The colour of the bottle attracted me, when I saw it for the first time. Saturated fragrance. I like to wear it but not very often

Mado Haddad
Mado Haddad

When I firstly smelled it, I found it a bit strong.. Later, I fell in love with it.. It's cool & perfect for spring days :)

lovelylavender
lovelylavender

It smell good and tender, but remind me to one of soap bar to me.
Good replacement if you don't have a time to go shower.

2007

Tender Touch by Burberry 3.55 out of 5 based on 135 ratings and 22 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Burberry Tender Touch fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Burberry Tender Touch, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Tender Touch by Burberry. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Tender Touch by Burberry represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.