Designers » B » Woody Floral Musk « Groups

Touch for Men Burberry for men
dislike

I have it: 728 I had it: 324 I want it: 213 My signature: 13

ozonic

Touch for Men by Burberry is a Woody Floral Musk fragrance for men. Touch for Men was launched in 2000. The nose behind this fragrance is Jean-Pierre Bethouart. Top notes are artemisia, violet leaf and mandarin orange; middle notes are nutmeg, white pepper and cedar; base notes are tonka bean, vetiver and white musk.

Artemisia Violet Leaf Mandarin Orange

Nutmeg White Pepper Cedar

Tonka Bean Vetiver White Musk

He Wood Rocky Mountain Wood
Jovan Musk for Men

Touch for Men Fragrance Reviews

RobbieX

There is something magical about this fragrance. It really connects to a man's feminine side.

thoushaltnotdefy
thoushaltnotdefy

I've had this is my collection for a few years now but hardly ever used it, I've been wearing it for the past couple of days though and wow... I can't believe I've ignored it for so long.

I see a lot of people reviewing it here describe it as smelling like baby powder, being feminine etc... Well yes it does have a powdery vibe but it definitely is not feminine, the woody notes, slight bit of pepper and mainly the muskiness definitely make this a masculine scent IMO. Although I can see how people might mistake this for being feminine when first sprayed because at first you get massive amounts of violet leaf which definitely has a strong soapy powderiness to it, you've got to wait for it to dry down.

Also this is definitely highly versatile, and it is a huge compliment getter, I honestly didn't expect so many compliments with this but I've had tons. I would also say this is a relatively 'safe' fragrance - I can't imagine anyone getting negative comments about it.

Longevity and projection are also good with this, it lasts all day on me (Fragrances do tend to last a long time on my skin though) and has good projection for the first few hours.

Overall I give this 8/10 - I'm definitely going to be using this regularly from now on.

Chicago Tony T
Chicago Tony T

A nice delicate alternate frag. Good for spring/summer. The violet/nutmeg/pepper trio is a winner albeit being a tad light. Projection is weak as well as sillage. I wear it every now and then when I am bored.

jejemon
jejemon

when i first paper test it i like it a lot. fresh and mild but when i bought and tried it on my skin dang its too powdery for me and smells like womens make up. altho i still wears it from time to time but im thinking of giving it to my brother or my sister's husband they might come to appreciate it. its close to skin scent after a few hours,doesnt project that much aswell on me.

Dre416
Dre416

Right not it is 04/09/2014 10:09 PM eastern time. I just got this in a swap earlier today. I felt my house at 07:38 pm to go to the supermarket, come back home, and walk my dog. In 2 hours and 30 minutes I got 15 compliments. One lady said "so that's where the smell is coming from, I smelled you a like half a block away, you smell gorgeous by the way its kind of seducing me."... Then she walked away. Guys, if you want compliments from females this is a must buy.

Zealous
Zealous

I agree, hypnotic. While slightly feminine, it is elegant and sophisticated--Burberry nailed this one. Though, I don't get the musk or pepper, I get a light leafy/make-up smell on opening and dry down tonka bean/vetiver. This one is top shelf. Not a beast, but a great smell for daily use.

Smell: 10/10
Projection: 7/10

paulhunter
paulhunter

The sweetness and powder are pleasant but I could see them being cloying in intense heat. It's a soft, interesting scent. Something seems strangely premature, though, like a grown man wearing a baby blue fleece crew neck sweater. So yeah that's my weird little review.

Knows2Nose
Knows2Nose

Smells like crayons, pepper and some make up. The best part is the dry down, it reminds me of Body Kouros. I think this one really stands out from your other generic colognes. This is one of my most complimented scents, top 5 for sure.

namgyel.rangdol

I bought myself another 30 ML bottle of Burberry Touch. This will be the last Burberry Touch For Men that I buy this year for sure.

namgyel.rangdol

I don't understand how some reviewers find the smell sweet ..... It's anything but sweet .... If you think Burberry Touch is sweet, you should try Zara Man Gold and CK Euphoria for sweet. The Musk in Burberry Touch is quite dominant and the smell is quite strong....

jf72
jf72

on my skin it is your typical slightly sweet fragrance but in the air it smells like baby... at first I quite liked the novelty of it but now I am starting to feel nauseous...

namgyel.rangdol

I am beginning to love this fragrance more and more ....

namgyel.rangdol

I just bought myself a 30 Ml bottle. I love this fragrance.

qatarkind
qatarkind

For me it's fresh clean little bit like shampoo and long lasting fragrance.

namgyel.rangdol

When i first sprayed it on my wrist i found it quite stinky. Maybe it was the musk. I didn't like it too much, however i bought it and after around 15 minutes it settles down into something really smooth and nice smelling. I love this fragrance. I bought myself a 30 Ml bottle and i plan on buying one more. It's a great scent for evening wear when i go out on a date.

smoj
smoj

When i first got this frag i loved it, i really felt the urge to get a spicy fragrance. it was great for the evening in november/december time, inoffensive scent to wear at work. and at the time it was pretty in-expensive just for a scent i'd wear casually and at work. no harm was done.

scent sits close to the skin, i guess hence the ''touch'' name it was given.

anyways after a few months of this, i stopped wearing it as i wanted a spicier scent and went with viktor rolf spice bomb.. while there is a little similarity between the two it was the spicebomb which i was looking for, and i gave this away to my dad.

i smelt him wear it recently and its not a bad scent really, being on the other-side of it. but i think it suits him more then it did me.

A nice fragrance but don't expect a beast. best part is the dry down when it becomes woody and spicey and all things nice.

briannyc94
briannyc94

if you don't wanna smell like the dad of a newborn, then don't get this. smells like baby powder all the way.

jivanshi
jivanshi

Soft bright lavender balmy fresh with vetiver and just a pinch of pepper. Nice, but no projection whatsoever, just a skin scent. It's a shame too, because I think it's one of the best lavenders I've tested.

mofojo74
mofojo74

will always be a favourite and i will always have a bottle,lovely,its the first fragrance i got obsessed with,i was going through 100ml bottles like ribena,now my tastes have changed as my bank balance has too and now its creed and tom fords that own my nose but touch will always be in my top ten!! beautiful opening and my only critic is that it doesnt develop much,but what you get is lovely and lasts for a loooong time!!!

scentgent
scentgent

Personally, I think this is just as good as London. There is a reason why this was the backbone that resurrected the Burberry fragrance market.

Primarily a violet leaf fragrance. Just violet leaf all of the way down.
There is a little white pepper, which is toned-down pepper. It's barely noticeable, but still there.
Musk in the background. But violet leaf dominates much of the fragrance.

Projection: 7/10 (average)
Longevity: 5/10 (about 5 hours)
Sillage: 7/10 (average)
Compliments: 8/10 (very light, but gets a few compliments)
Versatility: 10/10 (anywhere)
Scent: 8/10 (pleasant, inoffensive)
Bang for Buck: 8/10 (Not the best deal in the world, but good bang for buck)
Overall: 8/10 (average of the above)

A very good and safe fragrance. You can wear this anywhere, anytime, and be okay, because it is so light, yet noticeable.

chweintr
chweintr

I have a great aunt who was notorious when I was growing up for giving suffocatingly big bosomed hugs to all the little children in the family. I remember being all but buried in her sweaters - and she smelled just like this... exactly like this.

Maybe it's the association or maybe it's the scent but I simply can't handle this one -- reminds me so much of women's deodorant and sanitary powders that when I first smelled it I thought it had to be a mistake, 'someone must have accidentally kicked the entire container of powder into this batch and no one has noticed yet'... but a few months later I gave it another try; I tested it at a different store in a different city... and it turned out they either meant to put that much powder in there or they have far too many clumsy people on the payroll at the Burberry Touch plant- because the amount of powder both times was ... simply... deafening. suffocating.

If I could suggest a name change - I think I would recommend a switch from "Burberry Touch" to "Burberry Great Aunt Bear Hug" or maybe just "Burberry Bosom"...

To each her/his own.

PhantomPhenomenal
PhantomPhenomenal

One of my all time favorites as well as one of my founding fragrances that got me into this in the first place!

Powdery and just the right amount floral, this walks the line of feminine but just has enough in it to tip the scale into the masculine side. Pepper notes are very contradictory to the rest of the notes, but strangely, complement the other notes really well and enhances the fragrance as a whole.

One of the most intimate scents out there. Very warm and welcoming. I imagine if this scent was personified, it would be someone with a pretty face, hypnotic puppy eyes, and a broody persona which indicates a dark past. Like I said, contradictory. The scent is very inviting but very mysterious at the same time!

A very underrated fragrance that deserves more recognition. Would definitely recommend smelling first before buying, but if you're into powdery, pseudo feminine, dark, intimate scents, then go ahead and blind buy this bad boy.

This one will always have a special place in my heart.

****

PLUMPIE
PLUMPIE

This is the only lavender/ozonic noted fragrance that wears well on me - and the strange part is that this is a men's scent. On a man though it is even better, musky, powdery, deep cool and refreshing the lavender and vetiver really gives it an edge. Not overpowering by any means but really has a presence all of it's own.

Oposai
Oposai

An all around fragrance. Very versatile and i use it right after taking a showe. It is just fresh, fruity, aromatic, powdery. It reminds me of baby powder, but fresh. It does not last long, five hours on my skin is pushing it, and the sillage is light. It is a very fresh fragrance, and unique, it is also cheap so you might want to give it a try. 8/10.

mark2828
mark2828

very nice scent in my top 5 of all time frags, I even got married wearing this one so holds good memories for me , a good scent for most occasions and lasts a long time on both skin and clothes
very woody and spicy which I love one , I am pretty impressed with the burberry range as once upon a time I never really gave them much thought glad I changed my opinion on them

champykilo
champykilo

Mannn this smells GORGEOUS I mean Tres Bon. I love the way it smells. Projects better in cool weather. I can tell girls love it. Just by their reaction when they get closer to me lol. Personally I dont care if they love it or not but I love it smells wonderfully wonderful. Just WONDERFULNESS :] :)

RobbieX

A beautiful floral woody musk fragrance. Violet and musk opening, then a drydown of white musk, tonka and woods but the violet still lingers. It is a little feminine but it smells so pleasant. Longevity and silage are very good. Burberry Touch is gorgeous! It's in my top 10 now.

petranfx

very nice scent powndery a little feminine in a good way.Jean pierre behtouart you are the best

PeteUK
PeteUK

Spicy, woody and turns quite smooth on me. Seems to last ages, i can smell this the morning after. I dont wear this in the hotter months but as soon as autumn/winters here i wear this all the time. I think it's more of a daytime casual scent (although i have worn it on winter nights and it worked ok).
Great bottle design and a bargain to buy here in the UK!

NBguy58
NBguy58

This fragrance makes me sick every time i smell it. I dont mean to offend anyone who likes it but theres something about this one that i just cant stand. At first i thought i was going to like it since i love violet leaf but when i put it on my skin it turned out to be a really bad fragrance. When i sniffed it my head started aching and i was just about to throw up. I had to wash it off my arm when i got home. Really disappointed with Touch because i like the other Burberry fragrances a lot. Cool bottle though!!!

drsbadri
drsbadri

This perfume is beautifull and excellent. It works wonderfully and longevity is very much high. Its really worth to buying this perfume. one of my favourite perfume and i love it really very much

Redbeard
Redbeard

My friend and I couldn't decide which season Touch corresponds to, compared to the other 4 men's Burberrys at the time, which all seemed so obvious. It's very unique compared to anything else I've ever tried....I guess it's sharp violet, rose and tonka with a generous helping of pepper? Even with the pepper, it's surprisingly smooth with no obtrusive notes, and it took me a while to appreciate that. It's woody in a polished, varnished wood sense rather than anything having to do with the original trees, and is rather sweet but avoids being candy-like. I went back and forth on it because of its almost abstract artificial edge, but then decided that it's still pleasant. There's something oddly contemporary and intimate about it, and I find relatively little progression but that doesn't bother me. The bottle is very nice and satisfyingly substantial, with the unusual reverse taper and an actual wood cap. Over the last year or so, a crop of white flecks has grown on the bottom of my bottle, which I shake up from time to time, even though there's been no apparent loss of solvent. Unless one of the little guys finds its way up the straw and clogs the nozzle, I'm not too concerned.

petranfx

i like this more than my friends only the brave

DaveHodder
DaveHodder

This is a really good addition to any fragrance collection. When first applied it exudes a sharp and intense bite that you would think would be overpowering and yet it isn't.

As time passes the intensity wanes leaving you with a subtle aroma that lasts for a long time.

I applied this fragrance before I left for a wedding, 8 hours later I was complimented on how nice I smelt.

JensH
JensH

I really like Brit from this house, but the Touch for Men is just a rare and unpleasent spicy smell.

kenney77
kenney77

Amazing smell love it way to go Burberry

fuggerone
fuggerone

good summer scent, fresh and lightly woody, not expensive....7.5/10

houstcs
houstcs

Great violet scent. I challenge anyone who sampled it on their wrist or smelled it on paper to wear it in the right places before they make up their mind. It does have a powerful powdery middle, so maybe not for those who dislike violet or powder, but it's worth more than you have to pay for it

effect18
effect18

Top note is harsh and powerful. When I put my nose to the bottle and sniff, my immediate reaction is to curl my nose. I tried it for a little while, never once received a compliment on it. I'd pass on it, too many way better smelling colognes out there.

kazewayz
kazewayz

A sweet woddy scent. Compliment getter. Nice for night time. A classic in my opinion from the house of Burberry. Not too crazy about it anymore but over all good.

jacobbonilla
jacobbonilla

So fresh and so clean! It opens with a sweet spicy minty powdery candy type of feel that I love. That lasts for about two hours before drying down to one of the cleanest white musks you'll smell. Very reminiscent of clean clothes fresh out the dryer. For me it was between this or Prada AmberPH and after sampling both, this took the cake.

Sharmony
Sharmony

Great scent, I always get compliments when wearing this.

steve0580
steve0580

Clean, fresh and powdery.

This is what I would consider to be a "safe" scent. It's very versatile and not overpowering. Excellent choice for the office.

Vincents1278
Vincents1278

Woody musk with some violet leaf and artemesia. The wood is a nice, dry cedar that mellows to a luxurious woody scent. It's very nice and classy. There's nothing super unique or complex about this but it is a good scent. One of my first favorites, years ago. I still have some left and I love smelling it.

browne54
browne54

Just an overall pleasing smell. I love Burberry fragrances, my favorite being London. I have used this as my go-to signature scent for a while. It is slightly powdery, soapy with a base of light woods. Some have claimed it unisex, I can see where they are coming from. It is a "light" fragrance but only in the sense of its composition. It will project and last quite a bit for the first three hours of application and therefore one does not need to douse themselves with it. It has been around since 2000 and I find it works well in any situation in just about any weather condition; very versatile.

lawso144
lawso144

I am fascinated by the range of reviews on this one. Personally, I find Touch very strong, something I would only wear out at night or in the daytime when not in close proximity with polite company. On me, the spice heart notes become downright aggressive with only one spray, or with a minimal amount of the after shave balm. On the other hand, the floral top notes and musky base notes are very nice. I don't understand when people call this "powdery" -- try British Sterling or Royal Copenhagen, and this won't seem powdery. I am probably self-conscious about strong fragrances but I would definitely put this in that category. Salespeople keep suggesting this as a "light" fragrance and I don't understand at all.

withloveandsqualor
withloveandsqualor

Bought this one for my boyfriend, and it smells amazing on him. He's told me people compliment him all the time on it, and girls whom he works with ask him for the name so they can buy it for their boyfriends/husbands!

It starts off smelling clean and crisp (a combination of the citrus and flowery violet). The heart note has a spicy and woody smell that is quite sensual and sexy. The base note is a bit musky, but not overly so. It lasts a very long time, yet is subtle enough to not wear out its welcome. In fact, it's always a pleasant and intoxicating scent to catch a whiff of.

Jenny Peycheva
Jenny Peycheva

Oh, incredible! I love it and I don't care that I am a woman - I will wear it!
For me it's unisex :D

Kochy7058
Kochy7058

Top 5 cleanest and safest scents Ive come across. Every collection should have Burberry Touch just as a goto for any situation.
Age? Anybody can wear this, but I'd say there is a limit. If you are a Dad I'd say moveup to London by Burberry or look elsewhere.
Season? All
Occasion? Mr. Universal. Cant under dress or overdress with Touch. Dates, office, and casual all work awesome. Even clubbing should be fine as Ive come to find sweat elevates its projection quite a bit.

Negatives? Not many. This isnt a beastmode frag and may have some longevity issues on your skin from what I've heard. I am white and 24 years old with oily skin and get a good 6 hours out of it, which is all I want. Its one of those frags that'll hit you throughout the day to letcha know it's still there. Also maybe a little too sweet for some noses. If your idea of universal is Drakkar Noir look elsewhere.

Conclusion: Once again a great scent that should be in everybodys collection for just being Mr. Universal. Also it does get compliments with women, just be careful with not over spraying as itll get a little too fruity.

Nik604
Nik604

It's very pale, unconvincing and one directional. Nice bottle and packing, but that's all for me...

burgundyaltima

GROWN & SEXY...Perfect for cold weather.. Smells amazing from atomizer but for some reason when i spray on my skin it smells like ink..maybe i have a bad bottle ..I will have to revisit this one again

Elgranto
Elgranto

Surprised that many people dislike this cologne. One of my favorites. At least I won't smell like everybody else!

raiyanhasin
raiyanhasin

The initial mint-berry bubblegum opening is very unpleasant. Settles down to a dull woodsy note that is just so common these days among all the Armanis and Hugos. Evaporated fast. If you are into decent smelling aquatic-woody frags, go for it. However, there are better aquatics out there for a better price.

As for me, I hate it. Possibly due to the pink bubblegum opening.

Angeldelight900
Angeldelight900

This is just a plain boring woody musk mens fragrance, i wouldnt go as far as saying old man smell lol, its what i call a 'safe' fragrance, anyone can pull it off and its versatile theres nothing unique or special, its pleasant though.

Landonbeckham
Landonbeckham

This smells nothing like Le Male! Le Male is horrible.
Burberry Touch is unique and Genius in a bottle......

cmoca

If you wear this, message me, and we'll meet in a dark alley where I can savour the taste off your bones..

carlosviet
carlosviet

I used to shave with a barber's razor; it was not only the matter about the razor, but also about finding in artisanal shops the right shaving soap bar, a good quality brush (always made from badger fur!), and some powder. This EdT smells precisely like the combination of those items. A wet shaving brush, the best natural handmade soap, and some powder. According to your body temperature it can get fresher, such as the wet fur brush, or drier like the powder, very much mentioned here. But in any expression, it smells like the best quality ones. The ones custom made for discerning customers of the barber's. No wonder it is regarded as a very masculine fragance, but neither a macho one nor a hard trying one. It brings images of a clean shaven gentleman with fresh clothes dressing a suit naturally. This scent seems designed to wear for a semi formal evening business meeting or an elegant dinner with a lady. I regard it more a night scent, but definetly not a club fragance. More a romantic first date where you want to show gentlemanship with a natural demeanor.

mersilover84

this is good juice. nothing ground breaking. the clean freshness of white musk contrasts nicely with the subtle spiciness of white pepper. projection is not beastly but it lasts all day, and by the time you get to the gym in the afternoon and your body heat reactivates the projection a bit, it's just right.

tachyon42
tachyon42

The last layer is definitely the best...the most striking...For me, the scent lasted the entire day for my first use.

An excellent clean and smooth scent....

Thanks to this site for the recommendation.

sekoujohnson
sekoujohnson

Clean and safe cologne. Has a nice powder scent to it. Nothing really special about it. It won't make a statement. This is one of my winter work scents

koome
koome

Enjoying this great marvel of a scent. Its says "touch me" to your close partner or love one. its that great.

mersilover84

Clean and spicy. Bold yet smooth. What i get the most is the white musk and black pepper. It's really good for the winter, particularly in the evening. Kind of formal if you ask me.

chrisaxp
chrisaxp

I am wearing Touch today and enjoying it quite a bit. The initial notes are light and crisp, the mid tones, deeper and darker, and finally the base notes settle into this masculine warmth that I find very enjoyable. The strongest tones for me are Violet, white pepper, and musk in that order.

This is a scent that requires some some confidence to wear as the the mid-tones can come off a little flowery and powedery.

I will say that most women love this fragrance and it is the one most likely to get positive comments from co-workers.

The image this evokes for me is sitting outside on a city cafe in weather where it is almost, but not quite, too cold to be sitting outside. Drinking a rich cocktail, and talking with a lover about a shared memory.

dancinleroy
dancinleroy

I got this today after have wanting it for a while. It smells very powdery, manly and sophisticated, but not old manly. This is for a confident man in his mid 20's-mid 40's or even 50's. I have never smelled Le male terrible, but would bet my bottom dollar that these smell extremely similar since I am a fan of Le male and it even has similarities with it. I would say this stuff is a toned down Le male. It doesnt last as long and doesnt project as strongly, but trust me, this stuff does just fine. Touch could easily be a signature scent and ranks in my top 5. This might even beat out Burberry for men for me.
Also, it resembles Dior Fahrenheit with the violet. the drydown on both are almost exact, but touch is just a bit sweeter and powdery. Less anamalic than DF.

MustangAnnie
MustangAnnie

My husband wears Touch from time to time and it is an absolute chic magnet. Females left and right compliment him all the time and I just want to crawl under his skin, AMAZING!!! On him I smell faint peppery notes, lots of herby green notes, some musk, plenty of wood notes (cedar and plywood - seriously) and just a hint of baby powder. Fantastic and it lasts forever. Somedays I will wear the shirt he had on just so I can get that scent. Classy, elegant yet fun and just a little bit naughty. LOVE IT!

burgundyaltima

best suited for the grown and sexy..this can be unisex..its a powdery musk..love the dry down on this..last a long time also..this is amazing in cold weather

camposg
camposg

I have never worn this fragrance but i can say it is a 10/10. Very similar to "le male" i'd rather wear this one. More elegant. Definite try

oxm
oxm

Burberry Touch for Men is a fragrance discreet and elegant fact
fully follows the style of English and does so with aromatic notes and gently
balsamic spices where you blink but with a certain timidity, I find both
some ways similar to the Lanvin Oxygene pour homme, the only flaw is that it remains too close to the skin, but perhaps this is also its strength as the fragrance evolves very slowly, I find some hints on how marine Dune pour Homme by Dior , the spices in Touch are measured with great
mastery and the bottom seems to be moving away in a note of tobacco mixed with incense, although the notes do not match my nose it is ecstatic; someone defines unisex: the important is that
good and will please everyone.
luxuriously sophisticated

Ouch!
Ouch!

Absolutely love this scent. It's SO close to being in my top 5 men's scents ever but there are others I like more.

This is a the perfect amount of spiciness, perfect amount of sexiness. It's different from alot of othr scents and it's one of those ones that makes me feel empowered when I wear it.

With my chemistry Touch doesn't go powdery at all, it's retains an amazingly sexy spiciness throughout. It's a good quality product, lasts ages and projects well.

I'm wearing this tomorrow to a big event and cannot wait. :)

Sniffster
Sniffster

I've had this for about 6 months now just catching dust on the shelf because I thought it was too feminine.
After all these ladies suggesting we should have it on at all times, I'll do what they say!

stayclose
stayclose

This is what I get from touch. It starts off grassy sweet fresh. Then it transitions into a sweet pepery wood, which then all sit on a balm of musk and tonka beans. I like it. But iam not crazy about it. I would probably wear it for a formal event ii get a mature vibe coming from touch.

Behnisch
Behnisch

Beautiful! Sexy men's cologne that makes everyone around you wondering what you're wearing. Sophisticated, elegant, diplomatic. Makes me feel like a classy man when I wear this. The opening reminds me of champagne. It becomes sort of powdery after a while which is something I don't normally go for but I cannot help it but loving it. This one will never be absent in my collection of colognes. It's just amazing how much it lasts on my skin, it lasts more than 8 hours.
Burberry Touch is, however, a fragrance that any man could wear. It's not in the genre of A*men by Thierry Mugler or Dior Homme which are fragrances that not all men would wear or like. This one is perfect for any man.
My favorite from Burberry, I hope it never get discontinued.

cmoca

I found this cologne to last veeery veeryy long.
There is something ab this that I find irresistible. If you wear it, I might rape you......... :)

plastik
plastik

I wasn't a fan of this. Too flowery and powdery for me.

I like this one. Burberry Touch for Men has some very likable qualities, which is enough to keep me intrigued.

This fragrance opens as a somewhat herbaceous aromatic, however this is not just green herbs, it's a touch powdery and sweet as well, adding to this fragrance's complexity. The pepper note alongside the violet leaves creates an interesting tartness that can either agree or disagree on your skin, depending solely on the individual.

Some find this fragrance sweet and powdery, however to my nose it's more spicy-sweet in a masculine sense, and powdery in a way that isn't like baby powder. It smells like a powdery blend of wood shavings and ground nutmeg.

The sillage of Burberry Touch for Men is strong but not overwhelming. It's a nice balance between being casual and formal, a fragrance that can suit almost any occasion.

Supposedly Burberry Touch for Men is a hit with the ladies, and I can certainly see why. This fragrance is soothing and masculine without trying too hard. In a sense it's perfectly balanced.

The longevity was really impressive, lasting a lot longer than I expected it to. I honestly don't think this fragrance could suit just any man, so it is worth testing before buying. I nearly bought this fragrance blind myself because I couldn't manage to track it down. I am pleased to have discovered it, but I don't think it's a fragrance that I could ever pull off.

purvin.sanghvi
purvin.sanghvi

This is the best i ever bought. It is so nice, i want to keep it in savings bank..just kidding . but really love it .

sf2explus
sf2explus

Very elegant and sophisticated scent from burberry.
The scent has alot of violet and tonka bean with pepper which is light and never gets too sharp.
This is the best from burberry imo. Everything about this is class. Does not have the usual chemical smell of alot of mainstream scents.
This scent can be worn year round but is best worn during spring and maybe summer nights.
This scents is just amzing very clean and crisp.
The scent projects mildly nothing that will leap out to the other side of the room which is a good thing imo.The lasting power is between 4-6 hours after the sixth hour it becomes a skin scent. i usually spray 4 sprays of this and one on my shirt.

Scent 8/10

Chanel Man
Chanel Man

Burberry Touch is the perfect powdery musk. This is the best from Burberry.

bipin.bhosale
bipin.bhosale

My rank 8/10.
Very nice, Love it.
long-lasting...

AmoreProfumi
AmoreProfumi

Ah My signature Scent for 3 years now, I fell in love with it the 1st time I smelled && tested it probably b/c I'm a fan of soapy, floral, powdery smelling fragrances && Burberry Touch Men has all of those characteristics.

Its a very light enjoyable fragrance, one of those fragrances (IMO) that you will never not be in the mood for it, perfect for everyday, special occasions, whenever, Plus its perfect for year round.

It's a pretty safe cologne I'd say (IMO) again perfect for any age who enjoys these types of scents, It has great longevity & projection && it sure to draw compliments, its my fav. go to cologne, thanks Burberry! :)

VanAllan
VanAllan

Revisiting this fragrance as it stayed from long time in my want list: another good example of the fact that over the years the sense of smell, if you train it properly, will grow with your experience. As a result I don't want it anymore cause now it's reminding me of other things I have or disliked.
Starts bitter-aromatic with very clear accords of violet leaf, artemisia and some petitgrain combined with black pepper and that's where my enthusiasm finished...after that it becomes bitter-sweet-musky and annoying with a lot of tonkabean, nutmeg & cedar reminding me - as others reviewers stated - of Armand Basi Homme (better-I have it), YSL Body Kouros (much better-I want it) and what I didn't stand in JPG Le Male.
This recent descovered redundancy made me wonder what I've liked from Burberry Touch in the first place and the answer is simple: I remebered as pleasant only the first 10 minutes (not enough). I'm glad I tested it again and didn't buy it from impulse since I discovered better fragrances (Armand Basi Homme, YSL Body Kouros). My rank 7/10. ☣☣

dbouklieva18
dbouklieva18

This perfume is great. It's perfect for a nice evening getting all dressed up in a date. Love it it's one of my fav. It's sweet and warm!!

AntonisZ
AntonisZ

I received Touch in a gift box as christmas present a couple years ago.

From the first time I smelled it, I felt fascinated by its warm and gently sweet character.
Then I packed it back in its box and forgot it for a year or so until I was introduced to the magic world of the scents by the awesome site of Fragrantica. It was just this last summer that I got motivated to try Touch again and I found it so sickly sweet and powdery. Then I thought that it was hot like 30C so that's probably the reason why it was so overwhelmingly sweet and boy how do I hate overly sweet perfumes!
So I packed it back in its box for a second time and waited for a cooler season like the one we have these days here in Greece. Today I wore it at work and I found it warm and sweet but not overpowering as now we have only about 13C. In fact, I didn't expect it to be so balanced and rounded in character. More surprisingly, the longevity of the scent on me is phenomenal, it still projects even 12 hours after application!

I can understand why some people here have commented negatively on the perfume, so I believe that if you give it a chance during cold and humid weather conditions, you would probably appreciate better the warm embrace of this scent.
It starts sweet but then the sweetness sets in a balanced combination to a woody and mild spicy blend that stays for hours and hours providing a wonderful cosy feeling. In that combination, the tonka powdery effect gets probably a bit too much but it never gets heavy or overpowering.

A really gently warm and woody scent for those cosy christmas nights with your beloved ones.

My overall rating: 7/10

Ralphfaeill
Ralphfaeill

Probably some people dont really like this one, but Honestly i love the smell.. It's woody and long lasting..but you should know how to splash it on your body especially the spot that really effective and retain the fragrance.. One of my favourite collections..

trev206
trev206

A bit sweet, smells like Le Male, but without that heavy vibe. Touch smells good and I've had compliments both days I've worn it. I get a bit of lavender and violet in the scent, and overall I can say I'm very happy with the purchase. It's sweet without smelling girly. Sillage and longevity are pretty solid as well. It stays on my skin. I would say a safe blind buy as long as you're not afraid of a somewhat sweet, mildly powdery cologne. That's not a knock on it, Burberry Touch is a quality frag.

bp
bp

One of the best woody fragrance ever.
Excellent.
I strongly recommend.

tuky
tuky

BURBERRY make one of the most beautiful note of mosk.
The parfume itself it didn't impressed me at all.
It is not as feminine as so many people said, but not for a real hairy male...and it is not so unique...powder, soap...not so.
LONDON is waaaaaayy better.

omerpervaiz
omerpervaiz

Burberry Touch; as it is obvious from its name that it is calm and soft something meant for close contacts but i think it didn't work. I am not pleased with the fragrance because it is not original and unique in its concept, similar to so many sweet toned fragrances like le male. I have recently used Aigner black and Touch is very similar to this in its mid notes especially, but aigner black is more mature on contrary Touch is Fresh and airy in the begining; the mid notes are quite good to smell and has got some vibrancy later on after about 10-15 min the Touch become so much sweet and powdery like some baby talcum powder and stays there for rest of its trail. Nonetheless, it may inspire few but not many. To me it is for casual wear, has nothing to do with Romance and Intimacy at all.

I give it 6 out of 10.

melbritt24
melbritt24

Guys...If you like this scent by all means wear it -- the ladies will swoon! I give it 4 STARS!!

Cameron96McBride
Cameron96McBride

Touch by burberry

this is in my top 10 ! i love this stuff its probably best for a fall night or a spring night probably because of how spicy it is, this projects pretty good, itts not the best for projection but its okay,

at the top of the notes you get lots of spices with some musk and a spicyish cedar and a almost like a white pepper smell to it, the notes that are spicy in this for me are the violet leaf the white pepper and the musk mixed together but the cedar and musk make it almost powdery and spicy at the same time, its very different i like it very much i think i blind bought this about a month ago i was very happy with this cologne, burberry never has dissapointed me yet,

i have not experimented enough with this to know how long it lasts but its over 8 hours for sure but im going to put N/A for now, i really love this cologne its perfect for a night out with a girl in my opinion, LADYKILLERRRR!.

ratings-

Longevity-N/A

Projection 8.6/10

Overall smell- 9.2/10

once again, love this stuff.

Hope this helped!

asmhfdbds
asmhfdbds

Has lot of similarity with le male in softer and lighter way.
It's better for work and indoors places.
Get lot of compliment.
Longevity and projection seems good.
If u dont care for quality,uniqueness and u just want a "nice" scent,go for it.

yeegits
yeegits

very powdery, weak, lasts maybe 4 hours, nothing special here, extrememly unisex almost to the point where it basically smells like a girls perfume, disappointing coming from the burberry line

Minity Meo
Minity Meo

This a good fragrance, but, too young, in my oppinion it's suitable for teenagers to 18 or 20 years old. The smell of baby powdery it's really present in the fragrance.

hellogoddag
hellogoddag

Rainy spring day
You are sitting inside, looking at the rain falling down in your green garden outside. You got a little window open, you get a whiff of the smell outside.
At the same time, you can smell some powder in the air inside.
- That's what it smells like
Fresh and comfortable

DevilBoi
DevilBoi

I love this fragrance! Have been using it since 17 and still whenever I put it on it brings back some of the best memories I've ever had, I literally get flashbacks when I smell it. I like how it starts off very delicate and powdery and instead of fading away it gets stronger and more spicy with very noticeable notes of white pepper. This might be a silly thing to say but to me it feels like it's my personality trapped in a bottle. I've been using it for eight years now and I still get complimented on it all the time.

ogofragrant
ogofragrant

This fragrance is like a fingerprint or signature, & leaves a lasting impression. Love it. Unfortunately every time I put it on it reminds me of the person on whom I had first smelled it....hence the fingerprint impression. So I had to stop wearing it, lol. It's a great scent for men! Very alluring & inviting.

Invocati
Invocati

The Bottle:
Comes in a really nice packing. Black, red and gray solid cardboard with a nice button.
The bottle itself, with a nice dark woodcap (pear?) and classy design was in a gray clothpurse, which gave it a luxurious feel.

The Scent:
It's really woody, rainy, with lovely violet and some pepper tones complementing it well. Makes me think of the sea, it's not very light but more on the heavy side. My girlfriend's favorite scent on me.

Conclusion:
It's mature, unique, manly and have a long longevity.
For people who like violet & woodsy scents I definitely recommend this one. But it's more for a bit older guys 25+. Personally I like i a lot.

7.5/10

megaechofox50
megaechofox50

I LOVE this juice! This is an extremely romantic smell. It is very nice on my skin, but it stays close, and is certainly masculine even though it is a "prettier" smell. Take a whiff and you can just sense the quality of this stuff. It is perfect for you and your loved one to enjoy together. In my opinion this smell is on the same playing field as Le Male but for very different reasons. I don't think many guys my age (earlier 20s) are wearing this but I don't know why. Awesome, well done Burberry.

mbasilakism
mbasilakism

I think one of the best perfumes since 2000!!! So classic, so woody, so spicy!!!!!!! A classic perfume for classic men... Very satisfied with!!!

Roqfort
Roqfort

Very classy scent. One of my best. Almost signature fragrance. Great longevity. Soapy? No... Masculinity without hairy chest. For conneseurs.

sherry99
sherry99

Very moderate and ordinary like many others in the market, after 1 or 2 hours max turns in to a baby lotion,some thing powdery and baby soap type thingi.
Longevity is Fair. Good for people who like light scents.
Sillage is just ok.

robert vladimir
robert vladimir

i'm in my early 20's and i received this perfume as a birthday gift. i am surprised by how pleasant it smells. it reminds me of new t-shirt and everything new. a very young soft scent. i'm gonna stay with this for long.

Lady Love
Lady Love

This is one of my favorite man fragrance, This kind of mint-woody-warm-musk touch drive me crazy!

I like the way green notes and spices are combined so perfectly. Burberry touch isn't a very aggressive scent, is a beautiful and soft woody parfum, a bit oriental in my opinion. Lasting power is great!

hope4hounds
hope4hounds

Went to the outlet mall to test this scent. I am a woman ( not manly by any means) but love mens cologne and hate, hate women's perfumes. They give me such a headache and are horrible. BTW - who ever invented Poison perfume should be put away for life. :-) When I tested it out on the card they gave the scent lasted a long time. And yes, it has a powdery, floral fragrance to it but I think it is nice for a man or woman. So I ordered it online. I also wear Kenneth Cole Reaction, T-Shirt and New York which are great fragrances. (not too manly smelling either).

Ladies - Don't be afraid to try out men's fragrances. I am sure you will like them more than the women's scents.

mypersonalharmonics
mypersonalharmonics

Please guys.Do not choose this one as a signature scent...

It is really baby-powdery,not in a good way and it strangely gives off a feel of sloppiness and bad taste...

Stefan
Stefan

it makes me want to literally throw up the first time i even dabbed it on myself. way too strong is such a wrong way. I couldnt get it off me until i showered. i dont know what a man needs to tell the world by wearing this one.

da_markos
da_markos

not my pair of shoes... it's powdery, soapy and sweet. i like those particular notes separately but not in killing combo. it's too much for me but i can imagine that le male & 212 sexy fans like it.

Maddyrain
Maddyrain

I've just received it and it really remembers me of Le Mâle and Moschino Uomo? Not bad at all. A little bit powdery.

truffles
truffles

Now I've heard it said this is quite a feminine smell and I agree. I bought a miniature bottle for myself which sadly leaked away thru a faulty cap and I haven't replaced it yet. For me it is almost... almost... like some of my long-lost faves. Something of the Climat by Lancome or the Elegance by Avon ( I adored this as a child and had some in a brown glass turtle bottle, we're talking over 30 years ago, sweet!). Anyway whatever it is ,I found this an old-fashioned, unique, unusual, warm but not sickly feminine scent.

andy
andy

great musk base, well blended and not overly citrusy and long lasting!
this is a total club scent, its wood notes really balance the musk and florals to give a very alluring side to this fragrance

Hibiscus
Hibiscus

I just adore this one.. it smells mostly fruity and a little flowery but really hypnotically.

jr
jr

Hint, that soapy, powdery aroma is known in the European barber shop. Don't worry, it's masculine yet modern. It's like a stroll through the British Museum of Art, the Royal Family Library or manicured Gardens before fox hunting. The cattle rustler might not wear this, but the RANCH OWNER would! We both like it on him. We've discovered we like a variety of scents depending on the mood and occassion. This one is class, elegance and relaxation. Enjoy.

Bluenova
Bluenova

does smell kinda powdery yet masculine , last very long , elegant and warm recommend for night wear

SaintLue
SaintLue

I was buying Euphoria today and the lady at the counter suggested me to sample it. I thought she messed up and gave me tha female version.Not my type at all. As soon as she put it on tha paper i put it down and said no thank you.

alexandragreece
alexandragreece

I tested touch last week and guess what?...it still lasts on the paper! so i just ordered it online...i'm too picky when it comes to men's frangrance and i want THE BEST for my man (the one that i've loved so far for him was hugo boss bottled...)he's so excited that i will buy him another perfume for a change! :-)
so a few words to describe touch; sexy, unique, masculin! i guess that's the scent of a mature latin lover...absolutely sensual!

Fabricio
Fabricio

This was very disappointing and I had to give it to my brother in law who liked it. It smells for me as a female perfume, powdery,floral...yakk...resembles of Le Male,from JPG,another terribly disusting scent.

Annie_D
Annie_D

Very long lasting! I love it on my man he smells fresh, clean, and its not overpowering. It isn't quite feminine but it is not a woodsy dark leathery smell some men like, personally I hate the musky leather smell. Touch is intimate and pleasing to a women's nose on a daily basis, at night he will switch it out to something heavier and more traditional masculine.

lbcdpgc2
lbcdpgc2

woody and strong, a bit feminine. All Burberry colognes are long-lasting.

guest_lx
guest_lx

this burberry is not good at all.
it smells like baby wipes and after a few hours the smell has all evaporated.

disapointed.

perfumecrazy
perfumecrazy

smells very nice........i love it.....masculine yet no so strong

PuddleMonkey
PuddleMonkey

Love it, my favorite Burberry.

wwwusa
wwwusa

good smell but feminine, baby powder, soapy...for me

dancam86
dancam86

This is not a good one for me, it smells like baby powder and It´s too strong, the one good thing is that it´s very long lasting. Definitely not for young men

gigimarketing
gigimarketing

A real surprise..it is hypnotic.
It opens with fresh,aromatic notes, a bit hesperides. Then instead of faiding away, it comes a woody part, a bit spicy...you can really feel the cedar wood that match perfecly with the pepper. The bottom is very warm, a bit oriental and very sensual...
I really like it because is one of the most longlasting perfume I've ever put on me...it lasts from early mornint till when I go to the gym after work at evening. It is very sensual and likes a lot to women too!!

Touch for Men by Burberry 3.92 out of 5 based on 752 ratings and 124 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Burberry Touch for Men fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Burberry Touch for Men, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Touch for Men by Burberry. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Touch for Men by Burberry represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.