Designers » B » Floral Green « Groups

Touch for Women Burberry for women

Touch for Women Burberry for women
dislike

Touch for Women Burberry for women Pictures Touch for Women Burberry for women Pictures Touch for Women Burberry for women Pictures Touch for Women Burberry for women Pictures Touch for Women Burberry for women Pictures Touch for Women Burberry for women Pictures Touch for Women Burberry for women Pictures

This perfume market a revolutionary turning-point in the house of Burberry. Roberto Menichetti became an artistic director in 1998. With his arrival some serious changes had been made; a more modern style was implanted without being unfaithful to Burberry’s original philosophy. British top model Stella Tennant becomes the face of the whole new trend. Fragrance is soft and casual with a hint of freshness in top note which include blackcurrant, cassis, cranberry, pink pepper corns giving way to delicious floral middle notes. Rose, lily of the valley and jasmine mix with the notes of peaches and raspberries. The trail is comfortable as an English blanket, scented with warm notes of vanilla, cedarwood and oakmoss. It was created by Michel Girard in 2000.

Orange Blackberry Black Currant Cranberry Cassia Red Pepper Rose Oil

Peony Tuberose Lily Raspberry Peach Jasmine Lily-of-the-Valley

Vanilla Tonka Bean Green Almond Cedar Oakmoss

Aqua Earth Homme

Touch for Women Fragrance Reviews

Fragaria

LuLuCoconut, I like that you added what video you thought matched this scent. I loved watching it. If I were to match anything to this scent, it would be Doutzen Kroes for Repeat Cashmere 'Seduce your skin' campaign, also where I watched the Metronomy video (can we say the name?). I get a softer, dryer feeling from this scent. You must perceive the oakmoss far more than I do. I really understand what you smell from your video. Music worked for me this time.

smellysmellerson
smellysmellerson

When I'm challenged by perfume I spray on a card I don't dismiss it before I try it on my skin.
To my nose this is horrendous and foody smelling. I really tried to get the reviews with words like 'cozy', but I would never want to cuddle up inside the walk in fridge at my local Chinese restaurant.
I kept it on for 45 minutes before I washed it off, and then I went military Black Ops on the spot where I sprayed it with 99% rubbing alcohol, strong soap, and orris scented lotion. I've never done all that to get rid of a perfume before.

It was just nonstop sichuan pepper kung fu chopping my nose for the whole 45 minutes.

I now know that I DO NOT like sichuan pepper as a note in perfume. I find myself obsessed with classic chypres these days so it not being sweet isn't the reason I find it so horrid.

Chole0605
Chole0605

This perfume has a refreshing fruity smell at the beginning, which reminds me of orange and bamboo leaves. I would say it's more of a woody but fruity note rather than sweet fruity. But middle notes of this perfume changes a lot. The woodiness is gone, and it's left with only sweetness. To me the middle notes are like a combination of roses, vanilla, and lotus. It's not that type of overwhelming marshmallow sweet either. This perfume is not too strong overall, I reach for it when I feel like being lovely and sweet.

nightcutter
nightcutter

Ouch. The opening is an incredibly shrill and sharp peppery green. It's almost like a hot plastic smell. Thankfully it dries down into something more quiet and powdery but the greenness remains. This IMO is not a conventional ladies scent. It's very masculine. I don't like this. It's just to severe for me. It reminds me of Cacharel Eden turned up a notch with a sprinkling of pepper.

kaypops
kaypops

This one is very woody and natural as it's wooden cap suggests... it's like i'm walking though a forest after rainfall and all of natures scents are combining. I like this, but I have to be in the right mood to wear it and I struggle to find occasions where this would be appropriate.

Yay me
Yay me

I hate it it's too woody and strong

Fragaria

Brilliant, graceful, gentle, soft, but it's there all around you(like Jessica Simpson's Fancy Love). Comforting, intimate, graceful, these ALL are words I found in reviews. Each one true. Cashmere, what Heaven smells like. I also get nothing masculine. There are no words left for me to even write a review. They have all been used. Thank you all, for the "heads up".

*******UPDATE*******
My big bottle is on it's way!

LuluCoconut
LuluCoconut

Touch is rather dry, powdery and woody. The opening is savory, mossy, slightly sour with a hint of red fruit which makes a counterpoint to the woody and peppery notes. I can also smell a generous shower of bitter citrus and a bit of rose for the first half an hour or so. The citrus and red fruit mingle with cedar, vanilla and god knows what else, it's an entire forest. Strangely enough no tonka bean mentioned by Burberry, but they cannot trick me into thinking its just cedar and vanilla. This dry down is very different from the cedar-vanilla of Burberry for Women. It's powdery woods and (not the baking type) vanilla, topped with moss and sour-sweet berries. I would have never guessed there are so many floral notes, they must have gotten lost in the woods, tangled in the berry bushes and covered with damp moss.
If it was music, it would be Metronomy's Everithing goes my way (plus the video to the song).
Touch was certainly not a love at first sniff, but I missed it to the point of adding it to my wardrobe. It is reserved and calming after the invigorating opening. The sillage is moderate to skin scent at the end of the day, with excellent longevity. Not one to be over-applied. Could be a year-round fragrance, but I see it geared towards autumn/winter, with its cozy dry woody notes. Versatile enough for any occasion.
And just to state the obvious, the bottle is so nice to look at, with its wooden stopper and basic lines. The simple Burberry for women remains my favorite, but Touch provides me with a break from its ambery juicy softness.

nebbe
nebbe

Notes that do not like me which are in Burberry Touch: oakmoss, Tonka bean. Enough oakmoss, Tonka bean, and something else to turn this into an unfortunate hot mess on my skin. It's a burned rubber, plasticky sad face smell.

I got a similar effect from Botega Veneta, Infusion d'Iris Absolue, and Burberry Weekend.

If any of those work for you, I encourage you to try Touch, because it might be perfect for you!

Good longevity, and you can find it for a good price online and at Nordstrom Rack.

beatrix75
beatrix75

its so lovely feminine fragrance nothing masculin about long lasting woody flowers smell i like it

celebrity89
celebrity89

A redo of the 70's Estee Lauder Aliage or Sport Spray. Masculine, spicy, green. My friend's mother wore these.

galaxy86
galaxy86

A nice neat break from all sweet, floral and gourmand fragrances. Yes, it takes a mature nose who is willing to explore woods and spices to like this one. Like a lady deep in woods where rain is drizzling and you can smell moss with flowers just enough to keep green forest a little colorful, and fruits just enough for lady, this perfume is something fresh, strong and earthy. It's not harsh but it's definitely not sweet. A bit floral, lot spicy and woody. You will not walk around smelling like a cake, chocolate or pastry for sure. If you are into sweet fragrances, this is definitely not for you.

thinkingmagpie
thinkingmagpie

Fresh & spicy opening, soon becomes woody.
To me, it’s a fragrance for grown-ups & very mature women. I kind of like it on some people but not on me. It’s just too woody & earthy for my taste.
I would say it’s elegant, but not sexy.

angelleew
angelleew

I have had this for over a year, and can't believe that I have not written a review yet.

This is a very interesting scent. On me, it opens it a rather vetiver scent that tickles the nose. The oakmoss and cedar here, hard at work. That tickle in your nose is the pink pepper.

I agree with many of the reviewers who say it is soapy-- as the cutting woods fade a little, the scent does take on a soap-like quality. But it is hard to capture in words what this perfume does. The flowers are blended so well that I can not pick any of them out. The soap-like aspect could be the tuberose.

There is an underlying sweetness, the tonka and vanilla? Not overly sweet, but a sweet that draws you to it, like the way angelfood cake smells--when you are making it from scratch, or the way chocolate cookies smell when they have been in the oven for 5 minutes.

45 minutes after I spray this on, I can't get enough of it. For the first half an hour, it is too close to my nose, too fresh and strong. After the 30 minute mark, I notice the cedar retreating into the background and the warm floral scent coming forward. The pepper hangs around tickling my nose.

In the summer, the cedar is more refreshing on humid days, while the rest of the scent is too heavy for humid weather, but together, it works. I am not sure when I like to wear this the most, it doesn't really change from season to season...If I am in the mood for this warm embrace, I can wear it any time it strikes me. I have many other scents that seem to be heat and humidity specific. If I can not figure out which scent I am in the mood for, this is the perfume I go to. It is warm, without being too warm, spicy with out burying me, and floral without making me fear bees ;) I love that about this scent--I am not locked into a season.

cavk
cavk

I bought this perfume without a tester available but based on the notes thought this would be a beauty. I don't know what goes wrong w/ my senses but all the wonderful notes are lost and what I smell is the worst part of hairspray that takes your breath. What part of this perfume is doing this because I want to steer clear of it! Love, love, love Burberry style and always will, although sadly I don't think I can be a Burberry perfume wearer :/.

LisaMari
LisaMari

Nice, citrusy but too much vanilla for me. The excess vanilla and almond makes it smell cheap and immature.

brandiwine1980

After reading other reviews, tube rose... Too much.

brandiwine1980

My best friend, who is a perfume lover, got this as a gift from her brother. I have never seen her wear it. She says she doesn't really like it, but keeps it since he got it. I have tried it a couple times and don't care for it either. The only Burberry thus far, that hasn't agreed with me. I think it's the jasmine or lily of the valley that's the culprit.

natluvly
natluvly

This is what I've been searching for! A fresh, warm, soft, elegant fragrance that's not too much of anything. I was searching for a scent which had the freshness of a men's cologne, was soft and wearable everyday but still had presence. I think this is it! I got it yesterday in a swap, thanks Cori.x, and I had smelled it before but at the time wasn't sure it was what I wanted.

So I wore it out today just to run errands and w/ every whiff I got this happy feeling but also a very comforting feeling. This is so well blended, the raspberry and other fruits has just the right sweetness to balance out the oakmoss. This reminds me of a smoother, warmer, and more well made CK one...probably the oak moss. This is going to be my daily work fragrance and anytime fragrance. If you like the freshness of men's cologne but still want a musky fresh feminine scent try this. I cant wait to test it further, the smell is very pretty and a winner in my book.

jennifer.herndon
jennifer.herndon

Certainly not the worst thing I have ever smelled, but not the best stand-out fragrance either. Very safe and powdery on my skin, Touch is aptly named. It's comforting in it's own way, like a blanket fresh from the dryer. A scent like this has it's place, but if you're looking for a statement fragrance, keep looking because this isn't it.

Nursie
Nursie

I gave my bottle away today. It was a gift so I have tried so hard to like it but it is just boring, boring, boring. I hope my friend finds more joy in it than I did.

temporalgrace
temporalgrace

Sharp and tangy opening, which fades down almost instantly into a soft, sweet, powdery, woodsy, creamy skin scent. Absolutely perfect for office wear or for class, definitely a daytime fragrance. I think this could be worn by a woman of any age. I love the wooden texture of the stopper! If I smell directly from the bottle it kind of makes my head hurt, but on my skin I have no trouble at all. I love this house and I'll definitely continue buying their fragrances! This one is best suited to fall in my opinion- it's warm and comforting like a soft, worn blanket, but it's not a heavy fragrance at all. Best of both worlds!
Edit: unfortunately, after a couple of hours this took on an indolic quality on my skin I didn't really care for. :( I think it was the chili pepper.

stormyla
stormyla

This fragrance is so innocuous it made me wonder why anyone would spend the money and wear it. It is a bit like Cashmere Mist only it's more insipid than that.

It seems like an inexpensive bath gel would have the same effect.

Sabrina_A
Sabrina_A

I do like it, but it's still 2 masculine for my taste. Otherwise, it's a very fresh and clean perfume.

Liebchenn
Liebchenn

Touch reminds me a lot of Cashmere Mist. It's one of those soft, cuddly, skin enveloping scents that wraps you up in soft coziness.

Cedar and musk make this warm and inviting, and this is one of those scents that can be worn year round as it is so clean and inoffensive.

Feminine, clean, soft, and comforting would be good ways for me to describe Touch.

This lasts about 6 hours on me and I never really worry about over spraying with this as isn't at all headache inducing.

phishgurl
phishgurl

My first fav perfume without "fresh" or "green" or "fruity" as it's emblem. To me it's oakmoss even in it's opening, the dark berries are camoflaged under the cedar and the moss and the vanilla. I love this scent so much I've almost used the whole 3.4 oz flask in 6 summer months. Time to start ebay hunting for another, I can't imagine autumn without Burberry Touch.

daphnie88
daphnie88

smells very strong and intimidating. It lasts all day on my skin and several days on clothes if not washed. I noticed that this scent gives me breathing difficulties and headaches.

ZeeZee6
ZeeZee6

So, I had found a small bottle of this for a very cheap price at Marshalls or TJ Maxx, or something like that.
While this wasn't a blind buy per se - I had a small sample given to me when purchasing another perfume many months earlier - I still didn't know what to expect besides the pleasant blast of sweet citrus. That was now I remembered this frag...sweet, and warm, and not too distinct.
My notion of this has not changed, but I don't really see it as warm so much anymore....for me, Touch is a very cool touch, a cool, sweet, dewy peach with faint citrus notes that aren't too loud. I find it very restrained and also young, almost virginal and fearful of touch (itself). It's distant but also kind of disappointing, like the popular girl in school that you just want to be next to, she seems so cool and fine, and then you hang out with her and realize she really doesn't have much to say, and you're surprised that you are more interesting and well read. I didn't get anything besides cool sweet peach and some citrus. It's fine! But I think this type of feeling is what makes me dislike a fragrance, that lack of connecting, that restrained quality is almost higher on my dislike list than very loud, offensive scents, because I think if you're going to fail, fail BIG. At least you can say you totally tried.

Is that totally harsh?
I kind of hate reviewing scents sometimes since the whole body chemistry thing makes a person so, so very subjective. But i also love reading that experience others have.
I think I dind't connect with this one because it just feels very impersonal to me. I had it for months before giving it over to my little sister that's in college. I think she kind of likes it.
Is it sacrilig to say that I think the Burberry frags in general are somewhat overhyped?
They are really pretty, but also a bit vacant to me, especially this one. It's a bit vapid and feels somehow defanged and declawed.

Izumee
Izumee

This perfume is one of the coziest fragrance ive ever smell, its not glamorous, sexy or anything. Instead, its a comforting,enveloping, cozy and very hug-able scent. Perfect for casual wear and doing daily errands imho.

Cwatson13
Cwatson13

I agree with many other reviewers--it gives me a headache, and all I smell is powder and white flowers. I much prefer Burberry Women and The Beat.

fanofthomasbernhard
fanofthomasbernhard

Headache headache headache
Very uncomfortable
This frag makes me feel annoyed:(

lobnahossam

To me this is kind of a mature scent .. all i smell is powder and a little green notes in here and that's all i get !!
not for me

not for me

PhattBass
PhattBass

I blind bought this and was expecting something I would really like just based off of the notes, but unfortunately Burberry Touch is a disappointment for me. It is very dry and spicy, woody, and a little green and powdery. I don't detect any fruity, floral, vanilla, or tonka bean notes whatsoever. Just dry red pepper, powder, and wood (cedar). Maybe on the initial spray I pick up on some muted, indiscernible fruity note(s), but it's gone before I can figure out what it/they is/are. Sillage is soft to moderate and longevity is weak to moderate.

derkargy

Unfortunately,this was a dissapointment.It didn't stay longer than one hour on my skin,so I gave it away.

derkargy

I received it today.It's not as strong as I'd expected,but is soft and green like a simple touch,a whisper in my ear.Silage and longevity are medium.

Bruta
Bruta

So strong and annoying scent!

phantomplan
phantomplan

i think it's a winter parfume.i dont like it.because its a heavy scent. musky, woody and not fruity! Not for young persons maybe for mother, grandmother..My boyfriends give me this for gift.But i never buy again!

aveilhe
aveilhe

As with most Burberry perfumes, Touch is understated and soft around the edges. It's a pretty, comforting baby-powder type scent, perfect for applying straight out of the shower when you're just lounging around the house. To my nose, it's a fairly basic citrus-vanilla-wood composition with a hint of cranberry (which keeps it interesting!). Very fresh without being sharp or crisp.

Lakambini
Lakambini

Opens quite green and somewhat spicy, with an echo of plant pith or crushed flower stem. Soon develops into a cool, woody scent. It is soft and clean without being antiseptic and does not scream its presence: a great work scent for a gentle, serious and empathic persona.

Like many reviewers here, I love the simplicity of the bottle design and the cap that looks like a grainy piece of wood: it evokes old-time laboratory science and the healing qualities of the apothecary.

Dries down spicy-herbal-cedary, with a veil of powder and a hint of vanilla. Very accessible, this is another winner in my book.

TakaBeata
TakaBeata

This is very good and interesting scent. If you looking for woody scent and little fruit this one is for YOU :)

turuncupilav
turuncupilav

It smells like beautiful spring mornings and make you feel happy, fresh and calm. I have it and i love it.

pbluberry
pbluberry

This scent is hard to describe. It's not fruity nor florale. It almost has a woody aquatic scent to me. I kind of like it but not too sure. Touch is a very appropriate name for it. Like many others has said, it's very cozy, definitely comforting.

Pokka
Pokka

I received this as a gift for christmas and I haven't really found it to be something for me, it dries down to a completely citrus scent on me. If anyone would like to do a swap (100ml edp - used twice, approx 6 sprays) feel free to msg me. Lovely scent but doesn't seem to work for me.

damewolf13
damewolf13

This fragrance starts out bright and crisp with notes of fruit and pepper, and a strong green note as well.
After wearing it for a few moments, the fragrant florals of jasmine and rose will begin to mingle with the green notes, and at the drydown the vanilla and oakmoss join in to make this scent a mellow blend of florals and greens with just a hint of the sweetness of vanilla. It is a very refreshing scent with a touch of sophistication about it. Sillage lies fairly close to the skin, like a secret only shared with friends, and longevity is several hours.

Jama4
Jama4

Boring in a bottle!!!

I was extreamly disappointed with this perfume.There is nothing unique or distinct about it. It lacks the Burberry transforming quality.

Impressions:
Initial spritz: very light and sweet
1 hr later: sweet water no change
2 hrs later: almost gone

My skin type: Oily / Youthful
Projection: sits close to the skin with no trail
Potency: Light (5 or more sprays are necessary)
Longevity: under 5 hrs
Office Safe: yes
Timing: any time of the year during the day
Cost: $59 for 100 ml / 3.38 oz at Winners / TJ Maxx

Will I repurchase: NO

Disclaimer: my experience may be different from your experience based on my skin type, the season, and my personal tastes

horangi113
horangi113

My nose does not detect any fruit in this fragrance at all, except for a very slight hint of something that reminds me of cherry cough syrup. On my skin, this is a soft floral with powdery and green notes (I think that this may be part of what is contributing to the, er, medicinal cherry note). It does strike me as a more mature, 'grown-up' scent, very appropriate for interviews, the workplace, or meeting the parents for the first time. :) I think those looking for a departure from very sweet, vanilla infused scents would be happy with this. Packaging is very simple and elegant, with the wooden cap keeping with the earthy tone of the perfume.

cmoca
cmoca

Very Yellow!
If you like the sunshine and sunflower fields, and are a generally happy person, you'll fall in love with this :) And when you wear it, those around you will fall in love with you.

This is a very happy and joyful scent. Something about it makes you happy, puts you in a good mood. A mature, but playful fragrance.

Janie01
Janie01

I sprayed this on in a store today and had to laugh when I read the review by "bookishbeauty". I too had to scrub it off, and gratefully, "bath and body works" had a sink where I was able to do so. I didn't think I would survive the ride home with it on.

punchkin
punchkin

Great perfume, the smell is divine! It has that undertone of the men's cologne but it's very feminine. It's really not overpowering but has a great staying power. Love it.

Tsz
Tsz

I in love with it at the first spritz. It smells so unique, clean, powdery and elegant. I felt very comforting when it on me. Hmmm cozy..

i find this to be a moderately strong woody floral. also with some sweetness. it's a nice clean scent. it projects well and i love smelling it wafting in the air. it lasts over 4 hrs on me. i enjoy wearing this. it's a cheerful daytime scent.

bookishbeauty
bookishbeauty

Well, I am sorry to say that this perfume is my very first "scrubber." I like several other Burberry fragrances, so I sprayed it on my wrist with great anticipation. Then...my nose caught what can only be described as the air at a Dave Matthews Band concert, if you catch my drift. Sorry, this mom of 2 does not want to walk around smelling like the Wacky Tabaccy. ;) I really wish I smelled what everyone else smells with this one! It sounds lovely, but apparently my skin reacts very strangely with it. I even let it dry down for a couple of hours, but it never changed.

Trinidella
Trinidella

Lovely scent!!! Love the packaging. Not loud. Wears well.

mhalo.sophia
mhalo.sophia

It neither floral nor fruity. it is very woody and spicy, too strong on my nose. lasting power is great! but not my cup of tea and not lucky for me. i broke the bottle as soon as i bought it.

Batey2008
Batey2008

Had it, tried, liked it, moved on!

jesseyanne
jesseyanne

I like the way this fragrance peeks through a winter sweater with its sensual powdery woods. This scent can make a classic carriage ride date unfogettable to your man.

st3vy
st3vy

I like this perfume, it's powdery n classic but I don't use it daily coz it's too strong for sunny weather in my place. I'd rather use it in evening when hanging out w/ friends

Fruity, sweet, soft, and slightly creamy. I love the mix of vanilla, woods, and black current with a bit of zesty peppers. There's something strikingly sophisticated about it.

I love London (the city, not the perfume). Out of all the Burberry perfumes I own and have smelled, this is the only one that actually makes me think of London when I smell it. It's elegant, yet not pretentious; it's classic, yet completely modern. I'm bringing this with me on my next trip to England.

I think the bottle is really cute, with it's black wooden top and ergonomic design.

lovayu
lovayu

I don't know why so many dislike above, for me it's classic, enduring perfume. soft and comforting, feeling tenderly surrounded, just like its name "touch". Maybe it's a bit too powdery and strong. Although I only use it in winter, love it

salihah
salihah

this is a nice perfume quite interesting unique and i find it very classy after all it is burberry also the notes are very interesting.yet it is simple and comforting it is good for everyday wear .also the packaging is amazing the lid of the bottle is so heavy and looks wooden it is very tasteful and looks very unique rather than other bottle which often look quite cheap and tacky

Aspendina
Aspendina

just smells like a plain ol clean perfume, nothing special, complex, or unique here.

tjpurple
tjpurple

Gives a mild spicy touch... love the fragrance...perfect for evening wear!

Starlight_Angel
Starlight_Angel

Burberry Touch for Women is chic and beautiful and above all an interestingly unique scent.

In the opening, it seems savory and fresh rather than being sweet. It's very dewy, like a garden in the early hours of the morning.

When I think of this perfume, words like wet, dewy, leafy and green easily spring to mind.

I also detect a touch of soapiness, which gives the impression of cleanness, as opposed to being overwhelming (as a soapy note can sometimes be to my nose).

There is also a subtle spiciness to the scent, mixing it up a little, providing contrast, and keeping it interesting. This is a scent where you can't be sure just what to expect.

The berries take longer to emerge from the plethora of notes that bombard you initially, but as they do, the scent starts to get less soapy, and more juicy, sweet and smooth.

In the dry down, the vanilla and woods tend to dominate, while a subtle green note continues to linger in the background.

At this stage it's very balanced and smooth...never too sweet (although much sweeter than in the beginning), but gentle and creamy.

I find that Burberry Touch lasts at least 7-8 hours...one of the best longevities of any Burberry fragrance on my skin. And really, the more I wear this, the more I like it.

A classy fragrance that I feel is wearable during almost the entire year (except in the very hottest weather), Touch is an excellent buy for a anyone who values elegance and quality.

mimi.smell
mimi.smell

Bitter-sweet fruits, woodsy and powdery... but still fresh. Comparing it with some other fruity-floral scents I would say that Touch is somehowe elegant and specific, because of these bitter freshness ....don't know where it comes from exactly... maybe fruits or relatively strong smell of wood.
Touch can be day or night frag, depends ....., but I think suitable for cooler days. Elegant and easy to wear ,I like it since ever!

caffeine_junkee
caffeine_junkee

Initially, this struck me as very woody, moderately sweet, somewhat masculine, and with a slight, inexplicable pinch of 'heat' that made me doubt this perfume when I received it as a gift four years ago. Now that I'm in my thirties, its complex personality is actually growing on me. My advice when testing this: don't judge at first sniff. Spritz it on your wrist then walk for a bit. Give it time. The pleasant sweetness and the final, elegant effect of the powdery dry down may surprise you. A very classy scent in my opinion.

natalieisme
natalieisme

lovely elegant powdery scent great for evenings.

LadyIris890
LadyIris890

I would also agree that this perfume is more woody than floral. It's a very clean and light scent, perfect for those who don't like strong or offensive perfumes.

suppie
suppie

I wouldn't necessarily call this a floral scent. It's very woody with a tint of vanilla in it. It's a very strong scent which I cannot picture myself in but particularly my aunt or mother or just someone whose an older figure. There's nothing wrong with the scent personally, it just doesn't work with my body chemistry.

They dry down of this perfume is really nice though.

I.I
I.I

I agree with those who say there is a masculine note in this perfume. This note however is not harsh, it just makes the perfume unisex and wearable by a man too.
It's a very nice office scent, like most of the Burberries IMHO.
I also agree with those who had a difficulty ditecting a floral note in it, I had the same difficulty. It seems like a soft woody/fresh perfume to me.
I like it quite a lot.

lafantasy
lafantasy

i loved it then..and i believe i'd still love it now..got it from an aunt when i was younger..the smell of it..still lingers on me now..and i can discern anyone wearing it with my eyes shut...

hollyms
hollyms

Only the second Burberry perfume that I've been disappointed with, and I've tried them all (the first disappointment was The Beat eau de toilette). This smells mediocre, actually kind of strange to me. It's extremely light with no projection. Not that Burberry is known for their projection, but you won't be detecting this farther than an inch or so off the skin.

Lee79
Lee79

This is very soft and light. Nice smell to wear to the work and it won't offend anyone.

nancinha
nancinha

I received this perfume as a present on my 24th birthday. There's a simplicity about it that adds to its elegance. It's light, nice for Summer, but you could get away with it during any season. I'm shocked to see the long list of notes, the fragrance doesn't seem to be so complex as the huge list suggests. A few people mentioned that it smells masculine - I disagree. I don't really go for green scents, but I really like Touch... I love Burberry the brand *and* Burberry fragrances... this one is no exception!

perfumeholic88
perfumeholic88

I didn´t know how does it smell but I bought it and it was definetly good choice! Touch is strong and some ´´poudre´´ smell but also sexy and elegance. I think is not good for teen girls but my husband´s young sister likes it ( but only because it´s Burberry and she likes everything with ´´ rich label´´ phew..) Anyway I really like that frag. and it stays long on me.

ecoliere
ecoliere

shock to know there are floral notes to it
because I can only remember it has strong woody scent
that makes a woman smells so 'expensive'

might not be one's instant love
but you will miss this
as it creates your signature smell
people will rmbr you by this scent

such a memorable perfume

Mariaa
Mariaa

Love it . It reminds me of good memories.

helenfernanda
helenfernanda

Herbal woody. I didn't feel any floral note. Here in Brazil this kind of perfume is certainly male. I will give to my brother.

Herbal amadeirado. Não senti nenhuma nota floral. Aqui no Brasil esse tipo de perfume é, sem dúvida, masculino. Darei para meu irmão.

sofababe
sofababe

At the start its very sharp and green to my nose but once it dries its nicer. Soft and light. But due to the opening on this I would say its my least favourite Burberry.

On my (tester)bottle it says: Luminous Oriental, here on Fragrantica it says: Floral Green. Wonderful, rich opening with fresh & light Rose oil in my opinion, then it gets deeper with Jasmine, Tuberose and Vanilla. This one is absoulutely gorgeous. I feel like a rich classy and chic woman. Staying-power is about 4-5 hours (edp-version). A scent that is wonderful in spring/summer I think.Its not a heavy scent - but its there all around you.

På min testerflaska står det Luminous Oriental, här på Fragrantica är den klassad som Floral Green. Jag tycker att den drar åt orientalhållet men den är inte tung eller skarp, utan omger bäraren med en frisk, fräsch och superkvinnlig doft. I toppnoten utmärker sig Ros-oljan som sen djupnar ner till Jasmin och Tuberos. I basnoten är Vanilj-tonen tydlig, tycker jag. En härlig alltid-doft, passar lika bra till partyt som till kontoret.En doft som jag tycker passar bäst till våren/sommaren.

csabai_chicky
csabai_chicky

A truly lovely scent, very intimate and comforting! This will suit almost anyone with an affectionate and warm personality. A very comfortable perfume :)

chrisstinna_b
chrisstinna_b

I find it slightly similar to Innocent by Thierry Mugler. I think it's the black currant and almond that make them to look alike a bit.

noorabbas
noorabbas

I find it quite simple,and I was surprised to see the complex structure of notes it is suopposed to contain..for me its just a perfume for casual wear.

New@thisperfumething
New@thisperfumething

I've had this scent for a while. It took some time for me to like it. Some days it can smell musty and stale. I guess it depends on my mood. In my opinion this scent is for 45+, or as some say "elegant," which is code for older. If you are younger or want a younger scent, than it may not be your cup of tea.

xyelox
xyelox

very comforting. thumbs up!

SenecaWhite
SenecaWhite

Sophisticated, classy perfume. The green note is very strong in the first initial spray so it seems almost masculine at first. But it later dries down to a powdery floral.
This isn't a romantic or sexy perfume. This is what I imagine corporate or politician women wearing while they're at work. I am neither so this perfume is not for me.

Aliceinwonderland
Aliceinwonderland

Burberry Touch was the first perfume in my life that I chose myself, and although I was relatively young and it absolutely matched me, I still find it rather "grown up". It is very feminine, very delicate, warm and comforting.

scentous
scentous

peaches jasmine and vanilla...strong at first but shortly after it is a warm, soft and unique scent which I can detect correctly whenever I sniff it around.."powdery floral" is the perfect definition..I don't agree that it is a girly innocent and clean scent, yes it is light and does not offend anyone with an avarage sillage but elegant and classy at the same time...very beautiful fragrance..your daughter can use "baby touch" along with you, a very nice mother-daughter combo:))

Lottis
Lottis

It starts with a pretty strong personality.
In a way, very dry? and woody before the entrance of vanilla come out and "fix" it.
The first sniff, I think I do not like it but then it grows to a very nice one and I change my mind.
It has class, is nice and a peculiarity that stands out without being annoying.
I would not wear it for a date, for it is not at all romantic or seductive. I would rather wear it in a business meeting or for a job interview.

Me like, like a lot :)))

Mad-Lainey
Mad-Lainey

Brilliant fragrance, I love all the notes but tuberose is screaming in it and it is the only thing I do not like about the fragrance. I do like tuberose but I do not like the fact she is the queen of the show.
Longetivity is fantastic as is sillage, it is the quality you could expect from Burberry :-)
Berries are not that detectable and I wish there was more pink pepper which I love to bits!!!
It is one of the less sweet fragrances Burberry can offer - classy, feminine, more bitter than sweet.
I wouldn't calssify it floral green, just floral, as there is hardly any green-feel to it!
I would wear it when going to a job interview, formal meeting, office.
For a chill-out relaxing afternoon I would recommend Burberry Weekend, which, in my opinion, is in a way a contradiction to Burberry Touch :-)

P.S. If Elizabeth Arden Splendor is a bit too much for you in terms of heavy tuberose bitterness, try Touch which is Splendor's shyer, calmer and gentler sister.

LydiaLiu
LydiaLiu

Touch by Burberry is a graceful sent.

Although there are so many berry fruits listed in the head notes, it's not a berry burst at all. Usually I'm not a fan of any berry fruits in perfume, but berries in this one are blended so well, it's totally a pleasant opening for me.

The heart notes are the most charming part:
* Peony +
* TurboRose +
* Jasmine +
* Lily +
* Lily-of-the-valley
Can you imagine how beautiful this flower party could be? It's the kind of soapy and powdery floral notes which is my favourite. (Another similar one is Dior's Pure Poison, also a soapy-powdery flower party, which is in my top3)

Don't mistake it as an old-fashioned one, though it's released in 1998, in my point of view, it's still gorgeous by modern standard. Definitely I would buy a bottle to keep it in my collection.

natalochka
natalochka

I will say just few words---SOFT, GENTLE, ELEGANT-------love it.

Burberry TOUCH is not working with my skin chemistry. In the opening I get essentially a slightly sour note similar to dilute vinegar, a spicy note similar to old cinnamon (long forgotten in the back of the spice drawer), and a strange synthetic-smelling woody note. Not a great combination.

The drydown doesn't improve much, with a slight dirtiness thrown into the mix, perhaps caused by the oakmoss facsimile. To make matters worse, when I walked up to my cat just now, he ran away! That would be the final verdict: this one's not for me.

aya_khumyra
aya_khumyra

compare to brit sheer (the pink color one), which one is better? i'm gonna buy it for a present for my fren, but i am worry if she's not gonna like it. my fren like the floral fruity smell, not too fruity. must be light but noticeable, and fresh.

can somebody give me the idea??

mister_chaz
mister_chaz

This perfume is very woody and a bit powdery on me, can smell vanilla and tonka bean... but I can hardly pick all the other notes they claim to be there.
The good part about this one is that it is non-offensive, subtle and generally sensual. It didn't blow my mind away, but it's perfect for everyday wear, and I have experienced great lasting power. I would give it 8/10.

rotorres
rotorres

Nothing memorable or offensive. It would be fine to wear to work because it wouldn't bother anybody.I wouldn't have bought this for myself at all if I had smelled it first but I found a bottle at Ross for $20 and the salesgirl said she sold a lot of it. I wish I would have spent $15 and tried the Christina A. instead.Oh, and I sprayed it about an hour ago and the smell is gone which is fine with me :)

shaggy
shaggy

This is a soft fragrance. It makes me feel cozy. I agree with essija. this is a day frag.

Dark Curls
Dark Curls

I love everything Burberry and Touch is no exception. It is very different; nothing else smells like it. it blends very nicely with my chemistry. Love it!!

danimcneil
danimcneil

You come home from a long day at work, and your man has a hot shower running for you and candles lit all around the bathroom. You slip off all your work clothing and shoes and slip into the warm water. You start to lather with your softly scented body wash. Not suprisingly, your man opens the shower door to join you. He starts to lather up with his manly body wash. You both start to take turns lathering each other. WARM,COLD,FEMININE, MASCULINE...all together. This is how touch by burberry smells. I usually dont like scents that are masculine at all, but that isnt how this one comes across. To me, touch smells like when me and my man are together, and i love that scent :)

guest_Maria
guest_Maria

I simply love this faragrance thats all when ever i use it i feel ilike i'm in heaven :)

Anahi
Anahi

I think this is one the few floral greens I've ever liked before. I usually go for gourmands and fruity scents, but this suprised me. Nearly every single note is a favourite of mine! When I first spritzed it on, it smelt like fruity flowers (if that makes sense), and then the dry down was delicious, I could smell the vanilla, almonds, raspberry and some flowers. Works great with my skin chemistry and lasts very long on me so it's a defo thumbs up!

Burberry Touch is different to say the least. I'm not usually a lover of green and soapy scents, however this fragrance charms me.

This fragrance opens with a sharp, green bitterness which tends to rather masculine. Despite being turned off by this opening I was intrigued by it and kept bringing my wrist to my nose to smell it over and over again.

In a way I wanted this fragrance to turn creamy and slightly sweet, however in the heart it is mostly a powdery and soapy scent. The notes are very light, almost undetectable. It's like the composition has been mixed so well that it's hard to identify any particular notes.

Some would call this powdery floral mediocre, but I find it to be much more complex than it seems. The way it settles on the skin is very delicate, it becomes a scent that isn't just perfume, it is like a natural part of yourself, a natural skin scent.

This fragrance lingers on your skin for hours and I never get sick of it. It is so enticing that I can barely stop smelling it. The overall impression is a light, pretty and inoffensive fragrance best suited for daytime/casual wear.

At first spritz it smelled like plastic, on drying it was a soft comfortable and sweet odour

Kate_Perfume_Addict
Kate_Perfume_Addict

My first spritz: "Oh no what's this?"
After drydown: "Hmm.. it's not THAT bad.."
However, Burberry Touch is not my type.. Therefore I will give it as a gift, maybe someone else will appreciate it more than I do..

guest_cutegem
guest_cutegem

The woody and vanilla smell are too strong as base. If the floral middle notes stand out a bit more, it would be nice.

guest_shally
guest_shally

Touch doesn't stay too long ..it has a nice clean smell however,if a perfume doesn't stay whole day whats the use of applying very couple hours. Esp if u are spending over $50.00 better of buying one of the lines from Bath and Body works!!

sweet_escape
sweet_escape

i received this without testing first...if i could go back (smelling this time) i don't think i would have purchased this. In the bottle it was ok, mostly wood is what i smelled. My first spritz on the wrist, my nose wrinkled at what to me was remeniscent of an old man's cheap cologne/aftershave. Over time it lightened up and other notes emerged, but it never made it to being very feminine. Wood is very prominent in this but the other notes, which my relatively inexperienced nose can't quite name, help it to remain clean and slightly floral. Perfect for office or where you want to be taken more seriously and not smell too girly.

Dana B
Dana B

I found this a wonderful light but warm perfume that was quite sensual - I certainly had lots of compliments from men who told me I smelled fantastic.

Perhaps I should try this again!

I didn't find it sour as someone mentioned, quite soft in fact.

I love burberry perfumes,but this one is a bit strange.it's very sour.the cranberry is well mixed with cassia and red pepper.to me it's more floral woody musk than floral green.it smelled somehow unisex,even could be a male perfume easily.not very long lasting.in fact I can hardly smell it in the first sprays,so when the time passes I just smell something sour which is not necessarily recognized as a perfume!so I'd better let it pass away.

krokan
krokan

it is like a baby smell ...clean and innocent, light but certainly not simple

mmsmlzgud546
mmsmlzgud546

I smelled this one this week. It was suggested because I was looking for something very light and clean with a fruitiness. This is definantly that. It smelled like I just stepped out of the shower with some great candles lit :)

Jasraeldesigns
Jasraeldesigns

My chemistry is so unique, and therefore i was quite skeptical when first trying this one. However to my delight it is quite calming and a very complex yet sensual fragrance.

It comes across very smooth not obtrusive at all, and yet it lingers to cause others to ? what it is that I am wearing.

The mixture of the rasberry and orange along with the base of sandalwood combine to leave a very pleasant oder all around.

This is certainly a classic for me and my collection!

ca.comMiss_Binky
ca.comMiss_Binky

On first sniff I got a rose musk sort of semll-then as it began to dry, something odd and funky like a whiff of dirty sock w/ a hint of mens' something really cheap. i then decided it would be more accurate to say it was as if you ahd piles of dirty wash in a small and Febreezed it all to death. I actually had to go wash this off.

essija
essija

Wow my first reaction after reading all the ingredients is Really? are they all there? I hardly smell anything at all so I put on another spritz... hmm starting to impress me now.. It's drying very nice, Comfortable is the perfect word for this. Just like a cozy blanket of Cashmere Ohh that's nice, I'm really liking this. So soft, this must be what Heaven smells like. This blows me away, I can't really find the words to describe it. Too bad I have to get ready for work b/c this just put me in a daze of realaxation.. Perfect Burberry, you never disappoint me..Update I wore this to work today and got a compliment... Yeah that always good and rare...

cathmerized
cathmerized

my all time favorite! comforting smell..

Touch for Women by Burberry 3.35 out of 5 based on 602 ratings and 115 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Burberry Touch for Women fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Burberry Touch for Women, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Touch for Women by Burberry. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Touch for Women by Burberry represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.