Designers » B » Floral « Groups

Weekend for Women Burberry for women

Weekend for Women Burberry for women
dislike

I have it: 1076 I had it: 875 I want it: 303 My signature: 27

Weekend for Women Burberry for women Pictures Weekend for Women Burberry for women Pictures Weekend for Women Burberry for women Pictures

This relaxing, powdery fragrance is dedicated to weekend. A relaxing country style perfume, named Weekend for Women. Top notes include sweet and zesty mandarine and aromatic grassy notes. Heart notes contain blue hyacinth, iris, nectarine, peach flower, red cyclamen and wild rose. The drydown is a perfect blend of sandalwood, cedar and musk. It was created by Nathalie Lorson in 1997.

Mignonette Mandarin Orange Sage

Violet Root iris Nectarine Peach Blossom Rose Hip Red Cyclamen Blue Hyacinth

Sandalwood Musk Cedar

Belle de Nuit

Weekend for Women Fragrance Reviews

Mynotaur
Mynotaur

So light and fresh. I wear this ONLY on weekends, so I can feel free from work... Does anyone else do this?

DJJellyBean
DJJellyBean

Let me start off by saying that I won this in a giveaway from kittybobmeowpants and I couldn't thank her enough :) This is a new favorite for me and I actually love wearing this before bedtime :). Its great for spring, summer and fall. Its very floral and has a touch of sweetness from the fruit, its like edible flowers. Its such a lovely combination. I will defiantly buy another when I run out. Loves it! <3

rkirkman
rkirkman

One of my all time favourite perfumes. I love the mix of floral, fruity and woody scents. To me it smells like a pleasantly rainy weekend in the English countryside, presumably what the perfumer was aiming for! To me this scent goes well with a tweed jacket.

Julie Billi
Julie Billi

Very pleasant uplifting sweet, fruity smell! A bit caramelized!

pretty mini collector
pretty mini collector

This perfume reminds me of sun-dried laundry on a cool fall morning. It's crisp, but still warm. The only thing that turned me off and will keep me from using this daily is a melon note that I caught in the opening. I love the sandalwood; Burberry does sandalwood frangrances like no one else. The longevity could be better, but if you plan on using it as a day perfume and want something heavier for evening, Weekend will be long gone by then and you can wear your evening perfume without fear.

szilvihorv
szilvihorv

Wow, what a delirious heavy floral this is, infused with those unmistakable peachy accords. I find this perfume most beautiful in autumn, it blossoms wonderfully when the weather turns colder, and slightly chilly in the morning. You spray it on, leave the house for work and cuddle in the thick layers of powdery flowers, juicy nectarine, sandalwood, and oh so sweet musk sewn together into a cozy, warm blanket.
You're good with a spritz or two; Weekend is strong and heady, lasts for a good long time as well. That blanket of heavenly scent will stick with you throughout day.

CarmendyNola
CarmendyNola

This fragrance embodies an autumn day. Sweet iris and sandalwood are the top notes while a syrupy nectar middle note leaves a persistent but lovely dewiness. Citrus and musk round out the rest for a perfect balance. It's sillage is honestly one of the best in my fragrance collection... it's almost tangible. So enticing! It's ubiquitous composition makes this a scent to enjoy after the humid summer months.

'Weekend' seemed an unusual name for this scent at first but then I thought about the house that created it and imagined a cool, breezy fall weekend in London. Sparkly festival lights, evenings that start earlier, and a bustle of excitement in the air. It makes perfect sense. :) This is by far my favorite creation by Burberry.

Interesting smelling tropical fruity perfume.
Floral, quite sweet and a little powdery.
It does remind me of holiday or weekend and it's better for wearing at the countryside than the city.
Still, just as elegant as most of Burberry's scents.

kittybobmeowpants
kittybobmeowpants

I LOVE BURBERRY!!!

But unfortunately, this is not my favorite from this house. It's nice/okay but not "me".

smalltownbeatnik
smalltownbeatnik

I'm inordinately picky when it comes to scents, but I like this one. Burberry rarely lets me down. This perfume feels like a walk a field of wildflowers and fresh grass with the sun warming your back.

There are enough bitter notes (aromatic grassy notes = reseda possibly? ginger grass? galbanum?) to cut the sweetness of the floral notes. There's bright citrus to keep it all fresh and fizzy, a deliciously honeyed peach note like sunshine, and a cozy drydown of musk, cedar, and sandalwood.

Burberry Weekend is a lovely non-heady floral that is warmed up and toned down by fruit and woody notes.

Is it terribly original or groundbreaking? No. Is it done well? Absolutely.

Englishrose4
Englishrose4

Wow this is so gorgeous, I completely agree with Greicealix about the feelings of happiness and joy you experience on discovering this, love your review by the way!

This beauty is light, fresh, floral, warm and has something that reminds me of prosecco jelly!

I get juicy nectarines deep blue hyacinths, pure sweet vanilla and somehow the smell of the taste of candied angelica! I'm so so happy to have found you, I promise to always be faithful!

I wear this anywhere any time of the year, Kids love it, man loves it, I love it - weekend love in!!

A special one girls XX

dorseyhorsey
dorseyhorsey

Very pretty floral scent. When I got it in the wintertime, I liked it for a while and decided that it's just not me, but now that it's summer I'm reaching for it more. The name sure fits - I like to spray it on during days off and think about starting a garden! It reminds me of just that! Walking through an outside gardening store, with hundreds of just-watered flower baskets with different colors and sizes dripping what they don't need back onto the earth.

It is pretty powdery, though, so if you don't like that, this isn't the scent for you. It lasts me most of the day (about 6 hours), and I prefer a medium sillage so it's perfect in that regard. I'd recommend it to someone who wants to feel gentle and feminine wherever she goes.

alicepolice
alicepolice

Uh oh, what have we here? A highly syrupy, hefty bouquet of flowers. Lots of hyacinth. Expect a very dense and unforgivingly strong scent on Burberry standard – this is not an easy scent to wear. It is not powdery or green like one could imagine a strong floral to be, nor is it heady and fluffy like many white florals tend to be. It is uncannily sweet and wet.

The overt syrup in this one often makes me stray away from it altogether, but somehow, I've found myself having some fascination towards this. I wear it occasionally, and whenever I do, I never regret it. It does have a leisurely feeling about it.

odie
odie

Oh gosh, this perfume smells like a sweet, fruity gooey candy without the acidic tartness and a slight, playful spicy undertow. Its very lovely and affable, I guess this is my other sisters signature too because it made her feel happy the minute she smelled it at the counter and bought it immediately.

Too me its just fruity floral goodness.......nothing extra special to make me buy. Ah, there's something out there for everyone huh! For those who love this fragrance I promise it's loveliness radiates to the last drop.

MadMadamMimm
MadMadamMimm

Not an offensive scent or anything, but just absolutely not me. Very meh.

Ahlamsarah
Ahlamsarah

It was my first perfume at the first year of university, back then it was a hit and everybody wondered what was my perfume, it is absolutely strong to catch attention, now after more than 10 years, when i smell it, it gives me nausea and headache.

kateapple
kateapple

This perfume is all powder and floral on me. It is mature and elegant. I find it quite impossible to describe how it feels to wear it, because it's a scent I would never consider for myself, yet it works. Longevity is incredible, especially on clothes. Sillage is moderate. Definitely be careful not to overspray this one, because it's quite heavy. I wore this perfume in high school and I think someone of any age could wear it; it's a more mature scent but totally wearable for younger women as well.

sirop de Liège
sirop de Liège

Based on the ingredients and the reviews I knew this would be a perfume I would like. Burberry, until shortly, was relatively unknown to me. I associated the brand with the trenchcoat my grandfather used to wear when I was a child, only the lining was appealing to me. In the 80' the brand modernised but it wasn't trendy, people who wore it were very bcbg , madame Chichi type women (to me they were). So I never paid much attention to their perfumes when they came out. Until now. London is probably my favorite perfume, the Beat is nice to, but maybe a bit to young for me. I haven't made up my mind about Weekend yet. It is one of the most potent soft florals I have tried, it lasts all day long, incredible longevity! I really like the peachy-floral start but when the peachyness fades I get a sort of 'wildet' flower scent. I get the same thing with L'eau d'Issey, a smell of flowers left in a vase for to long and gone bad. I checked both perfumes for similar ingredients, but there are no distinct similarities. Weekend lacks a bit of 'zest' in my opinion, very soft and a bit powdry but also bland. I will try layering it with a scent that has some sharpness, some zest to boost it up a bit, maybe then I will like it more.

caros76
caros76

Was given this by a friend who didn't like it. Suprisingly she complimented me on this when I wore it one day and didn't realise it was the one she'd handed down to me. Just goes to show how different perfumes can be on different people. Light, fresh, summery, floral. Perfect for a casual get together in summer, or for everyday wear.

lizzie81
lizzie81

Where to begin with this rare beauty? For me this is the arrival of spring and joyous new beginnings! I read a review somewhere below that sad it had a 'Sad' note?? Well for moi the complete opposite!! :)

This is soft vanilla peaches/nectarine, with a very domininant hyacinth note that lasts throughout. I love hyacinths, I love everything about them, their pretty flowers and the gorgeous heady scent that wafts off of them. Hyacinths being (i think) early spring flowers, it is no surprise that I associate this perfume with Spring. It also happened the first time I wore this was a gorgeous Spring day!

As with the flower scent itself, this perfume is STRONG (think Tuberose/Gardenia strong), and a strong floral I know can be problematic and headache enducing for some. Which is why going steady with this little beauty is a must. The strong distinctive scent will stay with u all day with only two sprays (or three if you're feeling wild!). Please don't overdo as it can ruin the whole experience but trust me when u get it right it is Spring time happiness after emerging from a cold wet winter in a bottle!!

Another 90s hit which I adore!!

veenuh
veenuh

When I bought this perfume the aroma I smelled was the dry down and it smelled warm and powdery. I loved it. So then when I tried spraying it the first time on me I was surprised by the very heavy scent it emitted. Unfortunately I didn't like it. It smelled so strong. It something that my aunt, mom or grandma would wear. Granted I was only in my late teens when I bought this so maybe that was why the first spray did not appeal to me. And it was very long lasting too before the dry down.

SelenaSerena
SelenaSerena

What a wonderful scent this is! Fresh, juicy, watery and honeyed at the same time. A few drops from splash little bottle are enough to keep a cloud of it around me all day! I guess negative reviews partly may come from cases of over-application as this is a prominent and loud scent when sprayed generously. I find little dabs work better to keep springy twist to your aura and provide you with a translucent but definitely existing sillage. Fantastic decision for those longing for spring to come!

lirael00
lirael00

I'm a big fan of Burberry House. Their fragrances are so classy and eternal that they could never get outdated. With Burberry Weekend I immediately smelled yellow flowers but not in a very strong way like with Chloe Narcisse or Volupte from De la Renta where yellow flowers are so dominant and do really fill up the room. I checked upon the notes in this fragrance and saw that there were no yellow flowers but more like orange fruits in it. Anyway it's smelled quite similar just more gentle. So, it's typical Burberry because it's not overdone. It stays classy. You definetly get the peach and mandarin notes and the staying power is okey too. This one is for those who like yellow flowers/fruits but don't won't to smell too offensive. Classy one.

Hellita
Hellita

This smells so good after you give it a while to settle. It's definately floral, but IMO very muture. To me this is comfort in a bottle, but don't get carried away with it because it's easy to overdo. If you wear too much of this you will wind up smelling like a grandma, but if you wear it lightly it's gonna give you a pleasant experience. I'd buy this for myself if it wasn't for my boyfriend who can't stand strong smelling perfumes (and this is one of those). But try it on and let it sit for a while, before you make up your mind about it. It's pretty good!

vlsh9
vlsh9

So so so in love with the scent!1 I can wear this anytime anywhere, honestly. It's extremely original; the floral and musky scent drives me absolutely crazy whenever I put it on. It's Will definitely be getting another once i finish using my current one!

Mintalus
Mintalus

This perfume is simple and light, nothing too special, but thats why I love it! It is one of those fragrances that is so different on different people! I gave this to my mom for christmas last year since I knew she liked it but sadly it didn't match her body chemistry so I was happy to take it of her hands. On me it smells like vanilla and also quite floral, you can really smell the peach blossom! I'm suprised vanilla isn't a note since in the drydown that's all I smell! Overall a lovely and simple floral fragrance that most people will like!

Smexi
Smexi

Smells like a perfect summer night out with your best friends.

mariah197
mariah197

I love this perfume! I find it perfect, feminine, classy, long lasting without being heavy. I wear it all seasons, day and night.

schamberae
schamberae

oooh, remind me of my childhood when I was 4-7 years old. Sunday morning, when all TV programs and cartoons was great and classic. Mamma cooked our fave food and this perfume smell like a thousand Sunday

HoneyBoots1
HoneyBoots1

Cold and unattractive. Spare, metallic. Like a plain black Burberry overcoat. Perhaps a young female lawyer would wear it until they developed compassion and maturity. I gave mine away at an office exchange.

bonbonka6
bonbonka6

The worst perfume I had - a loud, overpowering and overly sweet.

KoceFF
KoceFF

This smels allmost the same as EA Sunflowers to me.

trucalling
trucalling

Used this ten or fifteen years ago and got remarks about too heavy perfume... Burberry Weekend is not such a fresh fragrance to me. Rather sweet and fruity. Can be overpowering. Long-lasting so be careful not to make the mistake I made :)

castellot
castellot

This scent is very fresh. I find it soapy, clean and very unisex like a fresh shower gel! I don't think I smell as if I am wearing perfume at all, but smelling clean is no bad thing..
Unfortunately Weekend has a sharpness to it which causes pain in my sinuses when I smiff my wrists, and the two days that I have worn it so far, I have ended up with a true migraine. I am a migraine sufferer, but usually no more than 4 or 5 per year, not 2 in one week. I cannot categorically say this fragrance caused my migraine but I m unwilling to try again and shall be passing this perfume onto my sister and see what she thinks. I get no powder at all which is a shame as I like powdery floral perfumes as a rule.

Niaou Gav-Gav
Niaou Gav-Gav

If I had to describe this perfume in one word that would definitely be: WOMAN! It's so classy and elegant and unique that makes me strongly believe that is not for everybody. It's designed for strong, mature, independent women who know what they want and have self confidence. Maybe I have that impression because of the women I have met and wore this perfume. I personally wouldn't wear it as it's not my cup of tea, but one thing is for sure; If you're not over 45 and elegant enough you shouldn't try this one.

galenaerdo
galenaerdo

This perfume always get compliments , but I am really bored of it , it has a lot of user and this makes the perfume simple and ordinary.

I have it but I no longer wear it. Floral , fresh, romantic.

kakaka2
kakaka2

Burberry Weekend broke 3 delusions I seem to have had about perfume.

First one is that I can talk about perfume I love. This is wrong - it is most difficult for me to talk about perfume I love. If I hate it, I'll be a hater, that's easy; if I am neutral to a scent, all the better, I can be objective in my opinion about it; but if I love the scent - I don't know what to say. I love Burberry weekend.

Second thing is I do not like perfume from the late 90s. False, so false that some of my all time true loves are children of that decade.

Third one is I have learnt to recognize or at least classify fragrance notes a little - with this juice it is totally wrong! I will not go into comparing my views for Burberry Weekend with all the reviews I read and the research I did to respect this perfume creation, to get to know it better from people who seem to know it better.

To me Burberry Weekend is a soft and creamy flower bouquet although I cannot name any of its ingredients. Smells like linden blossom tea and sweet peach nectar. I do not get the traditional top-middle-base feeling out of it, I just get a lasting heart of creamy beauty. When I am surrounded by this scent I often think that if daisy flower had to smell in a certain way, I would choose Burberry Weekend to represent its aroma.

marwa.qoura
marwa.qoura

I have tried a sample today & was very impressed ...I expected a boring scent , but this really has a quirky , funny side to it. For some reason it reminds me of my childhood as well :) a very happy country life childhood , specially in the Summer time or Spring . The name is so perfect .
The dry down is the most relaxing I have ever smelled :)
but I am not fan of the bottle at all :

bluebellinthewoods
bluebellinthewoods

You know this isn't bad. Not my favourite but clean citrusy, light that is not completely boring. Very reasonable price. Could do a lot worse.

Ivanete Bampi
Ivanete Bampi

Want a delightful floral, complex and addictive?
You are here.
There is overwhelming, is not sweet, is not doooce or dry, is velvety without being powdery.
I am passionate about Burberry, I buy it blindly. We have a certain affinity ...
I would say it is a perfume that I have more beady, I'm not talking about the bottle, but the aroma.
Nothing missing, nothing left, cheerful, comfortable, but does not go unnoticed, has presence, a perfect combination of notes and a smoothness that can marry his radiant presence.
I will not speak of notes on it, not to ignore any of them carelessly. Here is the marriage of all the notes that make it what it is.
It is a perfume of many qualities.
Few scents can be as cool as this.
I just loooove.

Quer um floral delicioso, complexo e viciante?
Está aqui.
Não é avassalador, não é suave, não é doooce, nem seco, é aveludado sem ser atalcado.
Sou apaixonada por Burberry, compro às cegas mesmo. Temos uma certa afinidade...
Eu diria que é um dos perfumes mais redondinhos que tenho, não estou falando do frasco, mas do aroma.
Nada falta, nada sobra, alegre, confortável, mas não passa desapercebido, tem presença, uma combinação perfeita de notas, e uma suavidade que consegue casar com sua presença radiante.
Não vou falar das notas nele, pra não ignorar alguma delas por descuido. Aqui é o casamento de todas as notas que fazem dele o que é.
É um perfume de muitas qualidades.
Poucos perfumes conseguem ser tão bacanas como este.
Eu simplesmente amoooo.

graceful.gracelo
graceful.gracelo

So long lasting (last for 2 days)!!! It's a definitely summer perfume.

I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!! Highly recommended!!!

anellekuhn
anellekuhn

I have never been a fan of Burberry fragrances, but after spotting this at a Boots sale, I though I might go over and smell it. I was totally blown over, such a laid-back and elegant smell, perfect for summer weekends. It is a bit heavy for me, giving me a headache every time I wear it, but for the low price I got it for, it's definitely worth it.

NicoleO
NicoleO

Weekend is fresh, floral and fruity. It's more floral than I usually go for, but thankfully doesn't turn soapy. Nectarine is a nice change as I usually go for peach scents.

Weekend is a good name choice as it does feel very casual to me, it is long lasting and I could smell it on myself all day, yet it wasn't heavy at all. A 'Like' from me.

HeidiLynn
HeidiLynn

This is like the preppy girl in expensive clothes and perfectly highlighted hair--the girl you are certain will be too fake to like, but who actually turns out to be funny, quirky and sweet.

Weekend is a soft, pleasant floral made juicy with nectarine, given a touch of wimsy by the combination of peach blossom and rose hips; the hyacinth and violet I think give a bit of powder and coolness. This scent exudes summery lightness, casual good times, memories in the making. Very pleasant. I only have a decant, but would consider a full bottle. Longevity was just over 5 hours, sillage modest.

janelle70
janelle70

this smelled divine when my colleague sprayed it on, suited to the laidback sense a weekend gives you. fresh, lively, relaxing. but tested it today and it smelled like a pomade or some expired hair wax on my skin. there is this old scent i smell, i wonder if that's peach blossom? couldn't stand sniffing it on the back of my hand but i had to leave it on so as to to test the whole duration of the scent. other reviewers below have described it as "dewy" or "humid" to which i both agree.

can't believe this frag has been around for that long, but then i realize it's because it's an extremely love it or hate it scent. due to the polarity of reviews here, definitely try before buying.

jen.chris
jen.chris

For me it is one of the best (if not the best) perfume by Burberry and I use it during SUMMER time!!! <3

psychocook
psychocook

smelled this on a friend and love love loved it! have to get a bottle for myself..:-)

thejasmine13
thejasmine13

I had this and really liked it, the only thing I didn't like was one particular floral note that was quite strong. I'm not sure what it was but it was a bit like daisy/sunflower or something that was not my thing. Other than that it was beautiful and fresh and warm and I would wear it again if it were a gift or a bargain price.

daintypink01
daintypink01

another one of those perfumes which i thought was good because of its nice reviews. i ordered this thru ebay and boy i hate its scent

amanda
amanda

Its a good combination of floral-fruity. Its youthful but not for young, I wouldnt wear it now, but I can imagine myself 10 years from now as a mother wearing this as a signature fragrance. The smell my children will remember from their childhood.

drouhin
drouhin

I wasn't sure about this the first couple days I wore it, but today, when it's hot as blazes, it's blooming. I don't feel the heat. Instead, I'm tranquilly sniffing hyacinths placed in a vase of cool water. Lovely!

Migalex
Migalex

A lovely powdery floral scent. To me it smells very much of lily, apart from Iris, but lily is not listed amongst the notes.

Fragrance Lover Forever
Fragrance Lover Forever

I think this perfume is just IRRESISTIBLE. When I smell it..I feel like Im in some other world =D

Foxie
Foxie

Wow I was so excited to find a Burberry Weekend EDP at a discount store today. I picked it up and did not hesititate to purchase because I generally love the Burberry range of fragrances. This one did not dissapoint and is probably my favorite in their entire fragrance line. Extremely feminine, floral, powdery, and I find it unique. I can see this being worn year-round as a signature scent for a sweet, lovely girl. I've had it on for about 3 hours and it is still very strong. I don't find it sexy necessarily, but it is a lovely, clean scent. I am in love with it! Smells almost as if it could be someone's natural smell. Melds with the skin beautifully. This is absolutely perfect for work.

Cams
Cams

This is lovely. I had not worn mine for a while but I`ve happily been wearing it for a few days now and getting lots of compliments - I was in London talking to a lady recently and whenever she moved I got the most wonderful smell and I just had to ask her what it was. Burberry Weekend! A very sophisticated, understated gem of a fragrance.

valyapiz
valyapiz

I find it smells quite expensive, long lasting, but a bit heavy, it is rather woody and powdery to me than floral, it is a good smell but I would probably added a bit of a sweetness in it, it is not sweet at all and very crispy.

Weekend just doesn't do it for me. It goes on strong with overripe nectarine + mignonette and when it settles it's joined by a really oily, heavy hyacinth note.

Maria Goretti
Maria Goretti

ESSE PERFUME PARA É SOMENTE DOCE,DOCE,DOCE E NADA MAIS,FALTA-LHE UMA GOTA DE ALGO MAIS PARA LHE DAR PERSONALIDADE.NUNCA MAIS COMPRO OUTRO.ME DEU NÁUSEAS.
COM O TEMPO ACABEI DE DESCOBRIR GOSTO POR PERFUMES FRESCOS, FLORAIS BRANCOS CÍTRICOS, NEROLI ALMISCARADOS COM UMA PEGADA DE AMBAR. ALGUÉM PODERIA ME AJUDAR???

Latotalite
Latotalite

This is one of the classic for me. Now that I'm older, I have come to appreciate it more. At least this scent stands out very nicely from the tons of perfumes out there. I owned my first bottle when I was around 17, 18 yrs old. Stopped wearing it for more than 10 years straight and started again recently. I think the scent is more suited to my age group now (i'm in my early 30s). Scent wise, it's a light to moderate floral and 3-4 spritz is enough to last one whole day.

icekat
icekat

When spring arrives I spend hours in my bulb garden enjoying the beauty of first flowers poking their way through the damp earth towards warmth and sunshine. The gentle spring flowers always fill my heart with so much happiness and joy. Weekend by Burberry captures this feeling of being outside on such a lovely spring day. It captures the cool air, brilliant blue sky, floral freshness of spring flowers and tenderness of greens. It is sparkly and airy, innocent and happy. It is something that I crave to wear to celebrate the arrival of spring.

The scent opens with a crisp and cool citrus and tender spring flowers. There is a slight fresh linen accent, which makes this scent clean and airy. I was pleasantly surprised to discover a nice bouquet of hyacinths in the heart notes. I grow hyacinth every spring and quite fond of them, but don’t see them very often as a prominent note in perfumes. I can definitely detect it here, layered with other spring floral notes, and playing hide and seek with me. At times it is not there and then, like a spring breeze, I get this fresh, a bit heady and strong, hyacinth scent wrapping around me. The cyclamen and peach blossom are also lovely in this perfume. The iris adds the soft and powdery accent towards the base.

I find that the sillage is strong, even overpowering if overdone, but the longevity is not that great. It disappears after 3 hours on me.

I would recommend Weekend to those who love romantic spring floral compositions. Overall score 7.5/10.

Marija Lukic
Marija Lukic

I love this perfume! I can never get enough of it's scent! Although it's not in the composition, I can smell the linden flower ... and somehow this fragrance is synonymous with spring ... I'm in panic when I'm on half of a bottle and I'm buying a new one for spring and summer, simply because I can not stay without it...for me it's irreplaceable ...

cori.x
cori.x

this perfume smells like something that an old lady who has pink rose wallpapers in her house would have, very not fashionable, do not like it.

rita.m
rita.m

عطر خلاب
رائحة صابون
منعش ويدوم على البشرة
شكرا بربري

Jonayla
Jonayla

This was fragrance my 20`s. It`s simple, but still quite heave. I got always a good mood when I put it on my skin. Now days it`s just nothing unique for me.

karyna
karyna

i like it -for me it smells like weekend , gives me energy

Vcederman
Vcederman

I found the smell nauseating. My sister loved it though.

TanteSimone
TanteSimone

I am a fan of Nathalie Lorson, but Burberry Weekend smells like a confused Red Door. I've worn this fragrance a lot and although it smells great, it never felt so right. The opening is good---a blast of green elements, sap, and flowers. The ending however is plastic-like on my skin. The notes take a lot of time to come together---like an orchestra where everyone had been given the wrong piece.

Between this and Red Door, I'd pick Red Door anytime.

I agree with those that said that this fragrance makes them sad. It has this "misery" note tucked in somewhere.

shanghaifleur
shanghaifleur

Radiant, warm, and soft!!.....A lovely blend of flowers with just enough sweetness to make it a cheerful everyday scent. The drydown is best. It's not a white flowers bouquet, it's more of a tender creamy/bouquet composition....Very youthful IMO.

Burberry Weekend has an amazing soft sillage, I received many compliments on it. It's one of my favorites since it came out.

freddinos
freddinos

Very loud, not sophisticated and somewhat common... I do not detect the powndery note, just flowers that are overpowering the whole thing. I also detect some sweetness but not vanilla or sugar like, more honey based with a metallic twist. Doesn't feel like something coming from Burberry range, this could have been a -goodish quality- celebrity scent

NuocHoaDaisy
NuocHoaDaisy

I smelt this in a shop and I really like the smell of it. I think this perfume is very floral with a hint of spice. However, I find that it smells extremely spicy after wearing it for a couple of hours or so. It has a heavy sillage which can be smelt a metre away. I think you will really like this perfume if you are drawn to deep, spicy or floraly scents. It is more of a night time scent to me, but nevertheless I would use it day or night. I can't wait to buy my own bottle.

wind83
wind83

When i try this, i have 10 ml got sample. it is so powdery, i smell like my mother. it reminds me like 5th avenue.

i gave it 6/10

sarage
sarage

This is the only Burberry perfume I cannot wear. It is very yellow, loud, creates an image of a big blonde, very feminine woman! I know, it's funny, but I cannot help it. It just isn't me.
I tried this on a way home from work, and got a major headache.
It has good sillage and lasting power.

jana.hullinghorst
jana.hullinghorst

i tried this juice out several years ago as a blind buy... was not a fan. it was too thick, and didnt settle well on my skin.

kristine oh
kristine oh

Just got a 100ml bottle a gift for myself.. :) what can I say.. at first spray its a citrus aroma but as it settle down it turns out as sweet floral soapy scent and its dry down is powdery.. Its like a shower fresh scent.. I like it as for my daytime perfume.. but sad to say it doesnt last long on me.. around 3-4 hours and sillage is just ok.

UPDATE

Well, I have been using this for quite sometime, I realized the sillage is quite strong. My sister can smell this more than a meter away! And as for longevity well, it last quite long more than 8 hours on me but settles down to a very light powder scent.

honeysweet
honeysweet

i love this.. i love the floral and powdery fragrance. more for that, it last for almost 8 hours.. i used to spray it in the morning before attending to my stuffs.. surprisingly, its night time.. still the fragrance last.. my two thumbs up..

Ninula
Ninula

too oppressing for me. probably would open into some nice bouquet but i cant stand even a drop of it on my skin.. :( was a present but not a very successful one - so gonna give it to any of my girlfriends who'll like it

AnastasiaCinnamon
AnastasiaCinnamon

I've got this fragrance as a gift.I don't appreciate it because on me it is very powdery,musky and too floral.
So it is not my perfect "weekend"))

summer05
summer05

What can I say about weekend??.For me it is warm, romantic, very elegant floral , peaceful and affectionate!!.You need it in the cold nights, this deep warm romantic scent could go in a super way with my skin that I can not stop adoring it more and more.
It's the store of memories scent, believe me..when you stop wearing it, you'll miss it!!

Nefelisparkles
Nefelisparkles

It's quite nice. It's soft and it has a ''sad'' feeling if that makes any sense, which makes the perfume really earthy and real. I like it a lot but I don't think it's that unique to purchase. At least on me, because a good friend of mine has it as one of her signature scents (for fall I think) and it suits her very well!

larali
larali

Oh goody! This turned to skank on me at first, and I was just about to write a negative review. Then, the skank disappeared and the pretty perfume is coming out.

It is a very nice, soft floral. Reminds me of warm, late summer afternoons. A unique blend of floral and powder with just enough peach/ orange to give it sparkle.

Oh I hope this one continues to work on me, it seems so nice, but I'm afraid that there may be a chemistry problem on my skin. Try before you buy!

It is similar to Fleur D'Interdit and Iceberg Twice, also some resemblence to vintage Parfum D'ete!

sinclame
sinclame

While out shopping the other day I came across this at a very low price and decided to test it out. Fell in love it is such a clean lazy fall scent, went back a few days later and bought the bottle (although it was only the 30ml, I will be keeping my eyes peeled for a larger bottle). I love the grassy and herby notes they last forever and the florals really tie everything together. My friends loved it too they said it smelled super fresh and awesome. Perfect for a long day at campus or those days you need a pick me up.

CozyCat
CozyCat

Warm, sunny and fresh! It smells just like clean laundry...a mish mash of fresh florals with subtly sweet peachy overtones. This is a feminine, clean, cozy scent that will work well in any season. It's the kind of scent you want to reach for after taking a shower first thing in the morning. It may not be anything special, but the scent is just so effortless, breezy and comforting. The best part is I never have to touch up, unlike other 'clean' scents, this one stays on you the whole day, and you don't need to spray on much to actually smell it.

rm11212
rm11212

LOOOOOVE it. way better than i expected. finally found my light floral but long lasting fragrance. doesnt smell powdery on me just floral creamy and slightly woody. doesnt smell like any other fragrance i own. delicate feminine long lasting and great for summer spring or fall as an everyday fragrance. perfection in a bottle!

agdimitrova
agdimitrova

strange fragrance with a little shocking shade,
as strange like Nude of Bill Blass

blondeambitioned
blondeambitioned

Hestia was absolutely correct. Burberry Weekend smells like very, very strong Bounce dryer sheets. Breezy, floral, chemical and full of air and sunshine. Like white linens drying in the sun in the summertime. It's a nice, cheery fragrance for those who enjoy the 'clean laundry' scent. Use a light hand - this one is STRONG and can cause headaches. Do the spray-and-walk-through. This is very concentrated, and is much better applied to clothing than skin. I'd recommend it for anyone who loves the "Clean" line of fragrances. For days you just want to sit back and relax - my lazy day Sunday fragrance.

hestia22
hestia22

I do not like this fragrance at all!, it was recommended to me and it was on sale so I bought it,I highly regret it! it is incredibly POWDERY!!! and not in a good way it reminds me of really strong bounce dryer sheets,and it made me sneeze right away, its way to strong.would not recommend.

floricica
floricica

I got this perfume as a gift, and what Ican say after wearing it for twelve hours now, is that allthough it has a synthetic feel to it that has been stayng with me all the way through , I like it nonetheless! The stayng power of this frag is amazing , the scent of beautiful flowers lasts and lasts , and the sillage is excelent.

powdepuff
powdepuff

this is a lovely floral woody powdery scent. smells a bit like its for older woman but nice nevertheless. i;ve got a bottle of this, its been out on my dresser for almost a year and i think the smells gone off a bit cos i dont seem to get that smell that i loved from this anymore.

pugnose
pugnose

Tried some at the store. It is nice, but I wouldn't spend money on it -- not unique enough. In fact I swear I've smelled it somewhere before. Strong powder scent.

iokasti
iokasti

I recently bought this perfume.It's nice and floral but a little strong but i still like it.

reyjasson
reyjasson

oooh this fragrance! One of my all-time favorites :) It begins with this sunny, fresh, almost like after-bath feeling. I always imagine myself in a Marina somewhere in Cannes everytime I wear this, all set in a very bright mood complete with umbrellas, picnic baskets, kites, and fresh fruits. Drydown's not to be missed, too, and the longevity's exceptional - I can still smell it after my clothes have been washed!

evanthie
evanthie

I'm hugely disappointed! It smells powdery, awfully powdery. I can smell some lemon, but generally it's just simply powdery and sweet. BTW I can't call it even floral. Unless you're a huge fan of sweet and powdery scents do not waste your money.

P. S. If one needs it I have an almost full 30 ml bottle! I'd be happy to get rid of it :)

Aspendina
Aspendina

been curious about this and tried it tonight at Ulta but wow this is sooooo old lady, its very gross at least mixed with my chemistry

amelie
amelie

Beautiful, indeed. The only notes I feel are peach, nectarine and sandalwood, it's so soft as baby's skin. Sensual, creamy, almost maternal feminine. It is really relaxing, week-end is associated with relaxation and laziness, so is the fragrance.

melbritt24
melbritt24

Burberry Weekend smells to me like a lush garden after a spring rain. A very light touch of woods and musk grace the alluring florals, making this a heavenly fresh scent. I don't smell any single notes in Weekend, just a nice blend of florals that remain fresh like a bouquet and thankfully do not turn "soapy" as many floral fragrances tend to on my skin.

Burberry Weekend is unique, but does share some faint qualities as Yves Rocher Desir de Nature and Oriflame Eclat Weekend. Although, Oriflame Eclat Weekend exudes more of a dominant lotus note.

A BIG Thank You to Oh! de Parfum for the sample!

I give it 3.5/5 STARS

Annica
Annica

Maybe it sounds crazy but this goes very well with my favorite bodylotion from Yves Rocher, Hamamelis
(Witch Hazel). The reason I layer it is because the perfume alone is a bit too strong when used at work. One drop blended with the bodylotion. The smell is lovely.
There is a grassy feel in both Weekend and Witch Hazel. They marry!

cathxinjin
cathxinjin

This reminds me of Betty Draper from the Mad Man. I think that is what she wears when she goes horse riding.It is pleasantly enough but nothing special.Good for a lazy weekend when you don't have to be glamourous and only want to wear what make you comfortable.I received it as a gift. But it is just not for me. I gave it to my mum instead. She likes it though.

hend whisper
hend whisper

its reaaly warm, deep & sweet , great mix of flowery & woddy notes,, simply its makes me excited &happy
its my 1st Burberry perfume & i love it :)

frusia
frusia

I am surprised to see so many people loving this perfume. On me it smells of plastic or rubber, very strong on opening, a bit milder later but still there. It has a great longevity, which wasn't an advantage in my case

tjpurple
tjpurple

Fresh clean notes - some how reminds me of summer... perfect for day wear or the fresh out of the bath signature

xabaras
xabaras

Burberry Weekend is a lovely sweet fragrance full of flowery notes. The opening is fresh and clean, then the hyacinth and the iris notes develop and it's all I can smell until it fades away. It is sweet and might become overpowering in an enclosed environment, but I find it very pleasant although normally I'm not into this kind of sweet fragrances. I wear it very seldom, only to remind myself of what it is like and I like it every time. If I may give a suggestion: apply with sense, don't overdo it.

fanhermes
fanhermes

One of my favourites, really well named! It smells somewhat old dated, I remember that in Romania, where I live, during the communism, there was a spray that ressembled this so much! When I bought Weekend I was shopping with an older frind who had more vivid recollections of those days and she simply hated it!!! Hahahaha! I love it, with its overripe fruit smell, with its unique freshness!

luckylisa
luckylisa

I absolutely love this fragrance! I received this in a kit of Burberry mini's and after it was gone, I imeediately went online nad purchased it! This works well with my body chemistry! I love the sandalwood and peach floral tones of this fragrance and the humid spring and summer months here bring out the scent without using a whole lotof perfume! LOVE IT!

nowheregal
nowheregal

i think this smells wonderful, fresh. it's very good!

CarissaAthens
CarissaAthens

OMG! My friends sister was driving me home, and she was wearing this scent I thought I was going to pass out. When I asked her what perfume it was she said Burberry I was stunned. It was so sharp and citursy it was overwhelming. I would not recommend this fragrance.

diana.hunter
diana.hunter

I had this one a couple of years ago and was excited 'cause it smelled to me like linden leaves tea with honey!Half a bottle later I was bored.Nothing exciting, lazy/relaxing perfume.

trangbem
trangbem

Burberry Weekend reminds me vision of peaceful countryside in England,smells good and classic but its seems to be too old for me. My boyfriend and I both feel dizzy when i wear it :(

akats
akats

Nothing special on my skin. Very soapy, and all mixed together, a confusing composition so that I cannot tell what I smell. Florals? fruits? musk? What?.....

wajeeha85
wajeeha85

Got it as a gift from a friend, used it 3-4 times and each time ended up with the WORST headache ever! Definitely not for me.

perfumeandme
perfumeandme

This was a birthday gift to me. I was excited to use it at first but it's too strong and old for me. Really sharp scent. I still have my big bottle probably I only used 5 sprays of it.

kathy_g
kathy_g

This perfume was a gift.. very unsuccessfull. I feel like i'm 100 y.o. wearing this. Not my scent at all.

Jellybean
Jellybean

synthetic powder, very strong at first; after about 15 minutes i smell violets and other florals. however synthetic peach musk is continuously present all the way thru. moderate lasting power 4 hours. i don't find anything weekend-like about this one, it's too serious; I smell work and stress and a migraine on the way.

I.I
I.I

It's the perfume that I NEVER ever get bored wearing it every day in my job. I feel like I am wrapped in a very very soft and almost transparent pullover. It's joyful, tender and romantic. So soft!
To me this is the softest scent I have ever smelled along with Champes Elysee.
Suitable for all ages and mostly suited for everyday use at daytime.

TaniaClamp
TaniaClamp

The first note is a quite sharp peach, peach and peach again. Shortly after, one can distinguish scents of hyacinth and rose. When the scent has settled, there is a lovely scent of musk, soft peach and a touch of fruity hyacinth and rose. Overall, it's a summers fresh, floral fruity fragrance! Absolutely a winner. The aroma has a shelf life of approximately 7-8 hours.

Första tonen är ganska skarp persika, persika och persika åter igen. Strax efter framträder hyacint och ros. Skarpheten lägger sig relativt snabbt och kvar finns doften av mysk, mjuk persika och en ton av fruktig hyacint och ros. Sammantaget är det en fräsch blommfruktig och sommrig doft! Absolut en vinnare. Doften har en hållbarhet på ungefär 7-8 timmar.

mimi.smell
mimi.smell

Very well balanced playfull fragrance, bright fruity floral, fresh and sweet,I can smell some bitterness inside as well. Elegant and very feminine. Lasts really long time on my skin and can be easily used any time of the year. I love it!

victoria.hayfron
victoria.hayfron

I got this perfume for my birthday and it smells brilliant I would like to get it again :D

kalios55
kalios55

Hot and muggy Weekends in the early 1900s century..
Picture a deserted orchard filled with ripe and rotten peaches and oranges on the ground. Near by grown wild weeds and flowers on damp logs. That's what this floral scent reminds me of: sharp, earthy, fruity, syrupy sweet, powdery and dated.

I have smelled something quite similar to Burberry Weekend before. My nose doesn't enjoy this type of scent. It causes a headache ..

Definitely a miss :'(

hollyms
hollyms

This and The Beat EDT (not the EDP) are the only two of Burberry's line that have disappointed me. This smell is one-dimensional, and very aged. Overwhelming florals, and it's something I'd expect a much older woman to wear. None of the creaminess of the original.

These notes are so strange. I've never heard of a mignonette, much less smelled it. I also had no idea cyclamen had a scent at all.

In any case, BB Weekend starts out as a very fragrant blast of wild summer flowers. It's a bit fruitier than I was expecting, based on the notes, but that works to my advantage as I love fruit, especially orchard fruit. It's a sweet perfume, but not intolerably sweet. It definitely has a sunny disposition. I love the kiss of cedar in the base, but I don't get any sandalwood or musk.

After I'd worn the perfume for a few hours, I sniffed my wrist up close and found that it very much resembled the drydown of Red Door by Elizabeth Arden, minus the honey of Red Door. This caught me off guard, but since I love Red Door, it works well for me.

Lee79
Lee79

This is light and slightly sweet. Dries down to a very soft sensual smell.

This fragrance can be good as a fragrance for every day.
It's light. Not too sweet. Fruity floral.

Most of all I feel the hyacinth note, the nectarine note, the cyclamen and the wild rose note.

I use this fragrance very rarely because I don't like some notes in it, but it's nice enough.

channmya
channmya

In cool tempreture, perfect.
In my country Burma, it make me dizzy
But very good lasting power

Marimer
Marimer

for me,Weekend edp starts with grassy notes, then a sweet peachy floral, and the drydown is very powdery, and musky fabric softener, but sweet and very cozy all the time. Great lasting power, about 8 hrs, and a noticeable but not loud sillage. It was love at first sniff ten years ago now.

xstitchalanna
xstitchalanna

EDP review. This is very strong, You only need a little. When I first sprayed it on I had a very sharp green not, I think it smelled like cilantro (my skin chemistry does that to perfumes) Then it changes quickly (Thank God!) to a very floral smell. I notice some spice and fruit to it as well. It lasts about 6 hours. So here is what I think of it. It smells a lot like a potpouri my aunt used to have. Not so much like a perfume. I think it is better as a room spray then a perfume. I understand that some people may like it and think differently, this is just my opinion. Who knows, it might smell different on someone else, as for me, this is a no. Oh and this scent you probably could use all year round. It smells versitile.

lady_rin
lady_rin

It has been my signature fragrance since 1999. I have other fragrances that I love too but so far this is my favourite. It smells great on me & very lasting.

ION
ION

Well, the poster image does the perfume justice!
It really smells like wearing a sweater and walking at the beach on a windy afternoon in someone's arms.
It is relaxed and cosy, but in the end most people around you will think it's the fabric softener you are using.
Which is fine in a way, isn't it?

Indah Virsyanasari
Indah Virsyanasari

yes, too strong, make me headache when it mingled with the sweat

sjd610
sjd610

A lot of people say this perfume is too strong, and I'm a person who can't handle strong perfumes but I love this one. It's very smmery and fresh.

lindsey88
lindsey88

I don't like it either... it reminds me of 'Fire and Ice', which I think is discontinued. I had it but gave it away. I think I liked it at first, but then it became nauseating.

BEATRIX_016
BEATRIX_016

This perfume gives me headache.
It's too strong.
I think Burberry Weekend is the worst perfume ever.

anxhi
anxhi

I smelled it first on my friend and i loved it. So I decided to bye it, but on my skin it doesn't smell good. I bought EDP 100 ml for 63 euros. In the first moment it smells good, but some minutes later it smells too sharp and I don't like it.

daliflora
daliflora

Maybe the sage note on the top of this creates an inhibiting effect, but this seemed to me so dull and artificial that I only smelled the tester in a freeshop, without daring to sniff it. And this happened twice so far...

dadulka82
dadulka82

loved it on someone else but not on me
it is very grown up fragrance, very unique smell... I personally did not smell sweet, more like oriental floral to musky.... and did not like it at all
too heavy
it might be a classic smell but definitely not for me
sorry Burberry

Fragrantnatic
Fragrantnatic

This one smells girly , flowery and lasts all day.

KaseyC
KaseyC

i simply adore this one. it's a magic scent that increases my eating appetite! it's sweet but not too sweet. it lasts long and the mid note comes out nicely after 5mins or so. very nice for daytime or casual wear :)

vector
vector

I've had this perfume forever, even back before I was even interested in perfumes. I never wore it, because it just smelled musky and manly (and very strong) to me. After reading so many reviews calling it sweet and floral, I've sprayed it a few more times, and have really started to appreciate this fragrance. It does smell clean and soapy and now I can smell the sweet. However, there is definitely a musk and sandalwood undertone throughout the whole time it's worn-probably mostly sandalwood, but my nose is still immature regarding perfumes.... On me, it starts out with strong almost boozy scent, that fades very quickly to make way for the sweeter violet, peach blossoms etc. before sandalwood and less sweet notes take over, which is when the soapy smell also comes out. I can't stop sniffing my arm now, and will probably wear this a few days in a row. It's hard to believe I had this gem and couldn't appreciate it! Longevity is also nice!

eva.90
eva.90

This brings up some nostalgy and reminds me of some old times when things were so much different. It's too strong, I never liked it, but now... it only brings up memories!

aniston
aniston

I don't find this scent relaxing at all. It's way too strong, too sharp for me, one spritz could split your head to two.

Insolent
Insolent

It's fine for everyday and less formal occasions and is pleasant enough but nothing special or amazing about it. An inoffensive and pleasant gourmand floral for lunch with the girls, to freshen up at the office, or a walk in the park but no real WOW factor. Still, there's mediocre perfumes at twice the price of this so you may as well grab yourself a bargain...

divine diva
divine diva

this scent envelopes me with a feeling of warmth surrounded by a garden of sweet smelling flowers. very elegant!

chloeee
chloeee

For me, it smells like greasy overripe fruit...
I wouldn't wear it...

It reminds me of Jadore by Dior.
Jadore is fresher
Weekend is sweeter

I'm just not fan of both.

karepula
karepula

Very nice and feminine, light and strong! It's sweet enough, not sugary, but with kind of floral fresh. Sutible for office and day out. This frag is very well balanced. It's for frisky, joyful, romantic, but selfconfident woman. I prefer it for the winter time, because it always remind of floral-sunshine summer time, but also can bring warm feeling during the cold time. I would recommed it for woman about 25-35 y.o. or younger, but not for teenager.
Longevity is very good, on my hair few spritz stays about 6 hours.

melody85
melody85

I adore this perfume! It reminds me of my childhood, there is something familar smelling about it. I received compliments wearing this, I was told my perfume smells 'gorgeous' and when i wear it i find myself sniffing my wrists. Will always have a bottle of this one, i don't get tired of it.

sofababe
sofababe

A relaxed, sunny fragrance. Absolutely perfect for relaxed, sunny weekends like this one. Heavenly!

melia
melia

Soapy flowers, fresh and free! I think weekend is the result if Chloé edp and Cabotine by Grés would have a baby! And since I like both, I like this one too :)

ojosverdes
ojosverdes

I would have to agree with Anatalia I was trying to figure out where I had smelled this before I knew it was a fragrance from the 80's. It smells like a lighter version of Giorgio Beverly Hills. It's very floral in an old fashioned way. Test before you buys as it can be too strong for some!

New@thisperfumething
New@thisperfumething

Like Nogitsune07, this was an impulse buy. I like it better than Touch, because it's slightly more youthful. I definitely get the peach and nectarine in the opening notes. It then turns powdery- which I love. After about hour 3 it becomes stale and disappears. Doesn't last long at all. I'm going to enjoy this while it lasts but I don't think I'm going to purchase this again.

andrevarx
andrevarx

It's like the version of "CK One" of Burberry, a fine fragrance, but minimal, despite the complexity of notes because no recognition at all, quite well done, I think is far superior to men's version of Weekend. Recommended.

Nogitsune07
Nogitsune07

I've a bit of a history with Burberry Weekend. It was the first bottle of perfume I ever bought and, at the time while I loved it, it was a bit of an impulse buy. I wore it for months on end and loved just how gorgeously floral it was. It's soft, feminine and brings to mind a beautiful spring day, where the sun is shining on a meadow full of flowers and fresh laundry being put out to dry on the clothes line.

I then did a 180 and began to feel sick wearing it, feeling the sweetness was sometimes overpowering and a bit heady. On bad days, Weekend smells muskier, like the smell of old lace that won't go away no matter how much you air out a room. I left Weekend alone for about a year, but have since then done another turn. Not quite a 180 again, but more like a 90 turn. :p

I now have a healthy liking for it, but I know that on some days it'll be a bit too much. I feel like Weekend is at it's best when it's worn on fresh, brighter days. Not really suitable for stuffy weather or confined spaces. One or two spritzes is more than enough to get me through 12 hours.

greek_goddes
greek_goddes

Every time i'm wearing it get compliments for my perfume.
I liked it since i was a student.
Now that i earn my own money i had to have it! It reminds me springtime and countryside.
I think it's classy, fresh, it has great longevity on me without being heavy, it's definetely floral and it makes me feel happy and cossy!
It can be wearable all the seasons except summer.
It totally deserves a try.

juliane
juliane

just tested it shortly today in the drugstore. it has set me back into my romantic loire-trip – french countryside, floral bedlinen, baroque castles – as it reminds me of the smell of those french floral soaps you find in the hotels. f.e. roger gallet...
imo perfect for a classy, mature women. i'd love to smell so clean and proper, i'm looking for such a soapy classy scent since months but somehow I feel like it's not for girls in their twenties, and i read in other reviews that others feel so, too.

aliciastar
aliciastar

c'est un parfum hespéridé fleuri très élégant.
Les notes de tête sont hespéridées, riche en mandarine, vert de sève et réséda.
Le coeur : notes florales légères (cyclamen pourpre, jacinthe bleue, églantine, fleur de pêcher) + une sensualité de peau faite d'iris et de nectarine.
Les notes de fond sont élégantes: ananas, melon d'eau, cèdre, santal et musc.
C'est un parfum très agréable en été pendant la journée.
Idéal pour une femme naturelle et décontractée.

deannab10
deannab10

Burberry Weekend for Women is a fresh, clean scent. This is not your typical floral. It is green and airy, kinda soapy. If you are looking for a classic floral, Weekend is probably not going to be your cup of tea. If you like fresh, soapy scents, this just may be worth a try.

It is pleasant, breezy and light. A nice change up from the traditional floral.

wynstelle
wynstelle

I agree, this scent might be floral-like but not to be put within the floral category. It does not go good with my skin at all, so I have a brand new bottle if anyone is interested.

Mad-Lainey
Mad-Lainey

The name is so adequate to the fragrance name, as is the colour.
It is really fresh with a hint of sweetness, like a freshly cut lawn and meadow flowers. Relaxing, colling, soothing, feminine, refreshing. That is what Weekend by Burberry is all about.
Burberry makes great fragrances and so far I haven't come accross any Burberry perfume I wouldn't like.
My favourite, still, is Burberry Woman and Brit :-)
Weekend is one of these that does not have to yell to be noticed - it has a funny hay note which reminds me of my happy childhood spent in a small village in the middle of nowhere :-)
It brings all the lovely memories back! As far as olfactive group is concerned - Burberry calls it floral sparkling, to me it is the most unusual aquatic floral green :-)

lilicauk
lilicauk

I've just got Weekend and I'm not quite sure I like it. I do love florals, but this is a bit too fruity for my taste. To be honest all I'm getting is peach with a slight grassy greeny scent and musk underneath... not unpleasant, but not what I was expecting - maybe it'll grow on me...

LuluCoconut
LuluCoconut

It's really special this Weekend - a fragrance that manages to convey a rather realistic image of dewy garden while having a killer sillage. That said, it doesn't need to be reapplied through the day and a small bottle would last a long time. When I tested it, on me it smells like the lindens outside in full bloom for most of the time. It lasted very long with a good sillage, while the progression of the notes is seamless. For me it captures perfectly the essence of the scent that lingers in the midsummer air right now. It's very warm,sweet and somehow steamy. Then it turns into something softer and powdery, reminds me of clean laundery,flowers and the smell of linden tea with honey mixed together. It has a very comforting and refreshing effect. I can't really tell the individual notes except the peach(there's plenty of it!), citrus and hyacinth in Weekend but I love the smooth blend they create. With that peach accord it resembles the opening of Tresor, but thankfully it goes on fresh and clean, where Tresor is straight forward cloying and bitter for me. I'm definitely having a love afair with Burberry fragrances lately.

Zaleska
Zaleska

One of my first purchases, many years ago, when my collection consisted of 2 or 3 bottles ;)
It's a special floral or floral/fruity, I don't know exactly how to define Weekend. It has an unusual freshness (at least for me), something airy and powdery, like a cold powder (is it possible?), not predictable as that freshness you expect in a "Summer" version of any perfume.

In my opinion, Weekend is not for weekends! It's perfect for the office (due to its formal expression, but with a jovial twist), with a white blouse and a beautiful collar.

hollycat
hollycat

Smells very clean, like fresh laundered clothes just out of the dryer. I find it very similar to Chloe EDP, except I like weekend better. I find it has a more natural smell. Im gona wear this for the summer on days when I want to smell clean and fresh.

bengis
bengis

When I was a teenager I liked it more. It is still good, fruity and floral but too sweet for my taste when I am approaching my 30's.

Luciel
Luciel

One of my favourites. It was a gift from my boyfriend. It's kinda sweet, but fresh at the same time. I can smell a lot of peach and rose on me. I can wear it anytime, all year long and it lasts all day.

rmnelega
rmnelega

This perfume is fresh and reinvigorating, it really deserves its name because it makes you feel like you are free...eager to spend your spare time as you wish. Relaxing and long lasting: a very good combination for the weekend.

misscareyann
misscareyann

Weekend is a clean, but kind of humid scent. Thick and moist, but fresh at the same time.
I agree with everybody who says that this fragrance is dewy.

It reminds me of a laundry room with the smell of hot, wet clean laundry.

Weekend lasts a long time. A few sprays and you're good for the whole day.

I like the fragrance, and I recieved compliments on it, but I didn't feel like 'me' wearing it.

Amethyste
Amethyste

This smells like an ancient scent. Maybe for a weekend of 1410... but not of 2010. Typical classic floral,woodsy and musky scent.

Richnata
Richnata

I love this fragrance. This is really unique, with its own character and openness. I find it very sense-full and feminine, elegant and independent. I can say that it will be little too vamp for a hot summer day, it will be even out of place when the heat is very strong, however in a cool summer evening or spring and definitely in wintertime is it very appropriate and makes you feel warm. It has this wonderful and unrepeatable combo of juicy sweetness that is not boring. It has very good lasting power. I had it and my mom had it. It becomes both for young and older women.

Floritica64
Floritica64

Smells like plastic to me...

kastehelmi
kastehelmi

Weekend is a powdery and chalky (but not syrupy) peach fragrance on my skin--there is an indistinct note of "sharp florals" making its point. It smells rather natural-but not outstandingly so(I could love a more natural floral)

Well....It's pleasant overall-certainly feminine-but for this kind of floral I would rather wear Champs-Élysées. As charming as this is, it's not my type-but give it a try if you like :-)

LydiaLiu
LydiaLiu

Yes, Weekend is a sweet, pretty scent. The opening notes is like a blend of honey dew and fresh grass, very very nice and pleasent. Then quickly, accompanied by a bunch of opulent flowers, a peach-candy note also turns up softly. Here my only regret is that I can't scentout the Hyacinth which I've expected much.

In a word: Wonderful! It's really a goooooood weekend that can make you relexed. Btw, the 30ml bottle is small, simple and cute. I think I'll buy it sometime in the future.

-----------
Update:
I've used a 4ml mini bottle and I like it even more, it smells so natural and layered, and so airy as well, someone from work said he can smell me from 10 meters away, it's just phenomenal!

rithacha
rithacha

Weekend is a dewy floral that is another solid perfume from the powerhouse Burberry. Very strong florals, plush and naturally sweet. The musky base is a strong fixative. What can I say? Old-style floraly flowers, extremely feminime.

When I first sprayed Weekend, I was struck by something that reminds me of Champs Elysees. I believe it's the intense florals punched up by a note of peach. I'd recommend Weekend if you're looking for something in that vein.

Finally, Weekend really isn't a weekend warrior, decked out in yoga pants and sweatshirts with a messy ponytail. She's more of a nice jeans and cardigan type, hair smoothly brushed back. Sweet and approachable, but neatly put-together.

applemint
applemint

I like the crispness of the top, reminiscent of the ocean.
But the middle breaks it aggressively with a strange smell of hay....that rather insults me. But I had worn it last summer at the water park, it seems to love the bleachy water, becoming alive, alluring, sparkling. But it is missing a comforting ambery base that makes me feel laid-back.

secretcrush
secretcrush

I recently made a trade for this one... I like how its sophisticated yet playful at the same time. I find it to be a nice take on florals, the only issue I have is its staying power and projection. It lasts an hour tops on me sadly so I find myself putting it in my purse for on-the-go touch-ups...

Sarah Bas Eleazar
Sarah Bas Eleazar

Delicious and different. Super floral, light and feminine, delicate, lovely.
Burberry The best without doubt.
It is very unique, love it!

orage
orage

Curious thing about this one. Bought it last year in late spring, it was so strong it was almost overpowering. Impossible to wear in a Spanish summer, at least on my skin even a spray smelled unbearably strong.

I tried again in late autumn, and in a colder weather and in a more humid environment it worked just fine. Still a bit too floral and strong for my taste, and I definitely do not reccomend it for summer in a hot country!

movs
movs

Feminine, elegant and very sexy in its own discrete way. Its not the perfume for the vamp or the kitty cat but for the selfconfident woman who doesn't have to expose her sexuality to be sexy.
I can't really distinguish the notes but that's what characterizes a great perfume to me. It blends just perfect with my skin and that might be the reason that it reminds me of the scent of naked skin.
If you ever get the chance, I recommend you to try this beautiful perfume.
Unfortunately it's not what I'm seeking for the time being but I certainly will remember this perfume in the future.

In 3 words: FEMININE - DISCRETE - ELEGANT

olympialetan
olympialetan

My favorite Burberry scent! I wore this when I was 16 and it was very fresh and fruity. Uplifts me every time I smell it, just very cozy and sparkles. When it dries down it is powder but that's what makes it so interesting. Reminds me of spring days near the beach. People say that Weekend is not for the "young" BUT I was 16 when I wore this and my friends loved it too. I repurchased this when I was 22 as well. I'll repurchase again.

Nicole79
Nicole79

Burbbery Weekend smells like drought Summer... Like a HOT Summer evening or morning in the country.!
Sweet (honey?), *dusty*, peachie, very velvety...
Brings me back so many memories about the Summer Holidays i used to spend at the country. side...;)))...
Lovely, warm scent....

soniamcalear
soniamcalear

I don't care for this scent one bit! I didn't have to ware in order to find out that it was not for me. I have no harmony with scent what so ever.

deargabby
deargabby

my mom and I love this. it doesn't have an 'old woman' scent on it. when we first smelled it, we knew that we would love it. lasts long when sprayed on fabrics. my mom sprays this on her shirt when she goes out and I can still smell it when she's home

alicektn
alicektn

Weekend when sniffed from the bottle has a slightly bitter smell, but when sprayed on the skin it transforms into a sweet juicy, romantic and airy scent. The nectarine, the peach blossom and the hyacinth are the key ingredients. This perfume will do for properly playful women of any age.

Persephone
Persephone

This perfume reminds me of my childhood summers spent in the country side. Wild honeyed field flowers, old linden trees blooming in the back of our garden, hot July days passing by...I would wear it whenever I want to get carried away to those sunny carefree days again, when the words "rent" and "gas" didn't exist.

Trvevil
Trvevil

This one reminds of fabric softener a lot. Something powdery, yet floral and sparkly and a little sweet. And very Burberry. I can picture me sitting home drinking tea while outside is very bad weather.
It also reminds me of home pretty much, such comforting and nice. If you want something easy to wear and that would be just pretty perfume- there it is.
It lasts.

borntobepurple
borntobepurple

I hate it. My friends mother has it . It smells fine for older ladies. When i applied it on my wrist. I wanted to wash it off instantly. I like floral smells . but this is not for me

MondeoGirl
MondeoGirl

On me, this perfume smelt like old lace; starchy and musty. There was nothing I liked about it and I couldn't wash it off.

mwater1
mwater1

I just bought Burberry Weekend on sale. The beginning of this fragrance is warm peach and violet.It has a slightly powdery undertone to it, and I'm not a fan of powdery fragrances. It's also floral, but kind of on the old lady floral type. Not my style. Overall, it's not offensive, but considering how much I love the original Burberry, it is a bit underwhelming. I'll keep the bottle, but it won't be in heavy rotation.

Sopranooo
Sopranooo

Oh .!! I love it ...It was my first perfume to wear, my mom got it 4 me years ago

It is unique, classy, young and precious perfume. Gives u soft femminine and stylish smile....
When I wear it I feel that I have just take a shower specialy in summer and spring days. Suitable 4 young women and ladies at office, and 4 every day wearing

Migotka
Migotka

It is a great, casual, everyday fragrance. I actually started liking it after my close friend told me it smelled great on me and that I should always wear it. We are no longer suchc good friends, but I am still in love with Weekend. It makes me think of summer evenings, casual lunches in little cafes, lots of fun and precious moments. Very nice, distinctive flora composition, that despite a touch of sharpness still remains very feminine.

messy-mom
messy-mom

You would either like this one or hate it. On me, it smells very clean, not really floral, more like clean laundry. Weird smell actually. I like it but can see why others do not. Definitely try before buying.

elvive
elvive

it's a very nice flowery smell, just flowers flowers and again flowers :)
i find it quite femminine, sophisticated, wearable for all occasion spring/summer scent, really elegant, a bit old-fashioned, but in a good way :o)

anatalia
anatalia

It´s similar to the old-fashioned Beverly Hills (by Giorgio) and Carolina Herrera (by Carolina Herrera). A strong perfume that is ideal for warmer days. You have to try before you buy it, because fragrance is a matter of chemistry.

EternalSunshine7
EternalSunshine7

Definitely a floral! ...but quite pretty. I'm usually not into florals, but this is lovely. I was afraid I wouldn't like it because I thought I detected jasmine at the beginning, but thankfully it went away rather quickly. (I see that there isn't any jasmine in the notes). Feminine, soft, with a touch of fresh-dewy-sweetness, powdery, and pretty. The orange and nectarine stand shyly in the background, but balance this fragrance nicely. The musk adds a nice touch at the end.

krishka
krishka

Fell in love with it! On me it smells like flowers just after rain, slightly touched by the sun!

noharadwan
noharadwan

week end :) when i say the name i remember my high school days,,woooow i adore this warm sensual perfume ,this is one of my favourite burberry perfumes

ramiske
ramiske

I totally agree with Sjanira, I have tried to like this fragrance but I just can't. I gave it 2 chances but I just can't get passed the strong musky smell, a body odor smell. It is very strong and great staying power if you like it---I couldn't get the scent off even with soap and water!

I'll be giving this one away!

ktv0926
ktv0926

I tried it once again today. It's been about 1 hour since I applied it on my wrist - the scent is not fading away yet. It is very distinctive - nice, floral, warm. I think I can smell honey notes in it, maybe because of the peach combined with flowers. Perfect for everyday - as somebody said here, very joyful scent, brings good energy and positive attitude!

If there ever came a time when the world was about to end and I had to save at least one perfume, this would be my choice. It is such a strange yet lovable scent, one that has a somewhat uncanny resemblance to a field of wildflowers.

A perfectly imagined scene whilst wearing this fragrance would include a pretty, white summer dress and a picturesque green field complete with wild daisies. I would be lying on the grass next to the one I love watching the clouds drift by. It brings joy to my day.

The combination of peach, reseda, sage and violet gives this fragrance a strangely bitter, honey-like scent. What I find so intriguing and fascinating is the unique drydown. I'll be walking down the street and wondering what smells so beautiful, and then I'll realise that it's actually me. Words cannot describe how warm and enriching this fragrance can be in its final stages.

I would never have believed that a person like myself, with such a picky personality would ever find her signature scent. Well, I guess I proved myself wrong. I'll be wearing this perfume for many years to come.

vertigo
vertigo

freshly-energetic;
relaxing, transparent, bright and joyful;
one can use it both for the day and evening, for all occasions, beacause it unites freshness and elegance.
I think it's ment for active women who like loose style, but respect quality and sophistication.

Allegra
Allegra

Weekend surprised me positively even though I'm not a fan of powdery fragrances, they are usually too dusty and dull to suit my taste. For some reason I always smell fruit, especially nectarine, in it rather that flowers. Quite a "mono-fragrance" because of that (or some would even say boring) but it still manages to be nice and simple and fresh. A good buy for everyday wear.

as I smelled burberry weekend for the first time,I became the fan of all burberry fragrances!spring floral scents,without becoming too powedry and overwhelming.I can wear it for years without fatigue.it's a fragrance for a woman who loves modern life,party,going out even camping.more suitable for day use and not romance events,but you can't consider this as a rule.

essija
essija

Smelled this in the bottle and I think it's a little too powdery for my liking, Don't get me wrong I love powder scents but not really mixed with all the floral going on with this one. Not a burberry I will be adding to my collection.. Love the original and brit and Touch but not this one.

marina_lil
marina_lil

I adore it from the first time i smell it 2 yars ago. It gives me peace of soul which is very odd to me because it is just a smell after all, but it has it - the note that makes me relax and be me. Ths perfume is so me. I wear it every day no matter if it is monday or saturday.

kiselina
kiselina

A pleasant perfume for the weekend. Floral, sweet, sunny and relaxing. Very good lasting power. Smells like linden tea with honey.

mmsmlzgud546
mmsmlzgud546

This is florial, classy, light and sweet. I always get alot of "What are you wearing? It smells soo good!" And it lasts all day. Burberry Weekend is perfect for anyone.

Kittycat63
Kittycat63

I'm not sure about this perfume at all. I bought it over the internet based on good reviews I'd heard about it but without having smelled it first. It was totally different to how I expected it to smell and the overwhelming note I get is of honeysuckle, which isn't mentioned at all in the perfume notes listed on here!

I can't say that I hate Burberry Weekend but I definitely don't love it either. It's kind of an unusual smelling perfume and just not one that particularly appeals to me!

Jeanette
Jeanette

This one is a "must have" in my collection. If i don't know what to "wear", this one always works for me.
On my skin, it's wonderful But on my sister, Well...
I can understand why some people don't like it, seems like it REALLY have to fit the skin to be lovely.

solocha
solocha

I wanted to like this one so much, but could not. The perfume after two hours gave me headache. I smelled dry vanilla, although in the notes it is not mentioned. My nose may not be well trained, that's why I smelled vanilla instead of what would probably be other intensive notes - could be magnolia and hyacinth. Both of these flowers are not subtle, they cry out loud the word "perfume". It is so artificial - the cry - though. Writing this I sniff my palm after every third word to prove myself wrong. But no, the fragrance is not of/for a subtle elegant woman, it is aimed perhaps for someone who has forgotten their perfume and has gone away for a week and needs to make sure there will be some, any, scent on the skin in seven days.

bebina
bebina

I really love this perfume. I always get compliments on it. It's sweet and one of my very favorites since 1998.

Weekend for Women by Burberry 3.45 out of 5 based on 1479 ratings and 207 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Burberry Weekend for Women fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Burberry Weekend for Women, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Weekend for Women by Burberry. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Weekend for Women by Burberry represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.