Designers » B » Aromatic Aquatic « Groups

Aqva Pour Homme Marine Toniq Bvlgari for men

Aqva Pour Homme Marine Toniq Bvlgari for men
dislike

marine
Aqva Pour Homme Marine Toniq Bvlgari for men Pictures Aqva Pour Homme Marine Toniq Bvlgari for men Pictures Aqva Pour Homme Marine Toniq Bvlgari for men Pictures

Aqva Pour Homme Marine Toniq includes the freshness of mineral waters in each of its crystal droplets. Energetic, vivid and cool summer holiday scent opens with intense notes of tangy pear and grapefruit. Its core contains a mixture of crystal ice and Posidonia sea weed, deposited on light woody base notes of sandalwood and white cedar.

Jacques Cavallier, who created the original editions, also signs these new edition.

It is available as 50 ml EDT.

Aqva Pour Homme Marine Toniq was launched in 2011.

Grapefruit Pear

antoine22

Is this discountinued?

supernaan
supernaan

Smells similar to Aqua Marine which is my favourite and this one oddly seems to last longer. There's more citrus in this it seems than Aqua Marine and it's sharp to begin with then mellows to a sweet citrus scent. Aqua Marine on the other hand has one of the best grapefruit openings. I like both. I hate the original Aqua though. Too much saltiness in that one. This one is just perfect along with Aqua Marine.

RUDOLFO512
RUDOLFO512

Wow, wow, wow!! I love Aqva Pour Homme Marine Toniq by Bvlgari. I really do not smell the "fishy" in this. It smells fresh and summery and I like that. It reminds me of the beaches here in Miami. One thing I do smell is tobacco though. It lasts a very long time on me.

chrisw
chrisw

Does this really smell of fish?.
I was considering buying this but the comments about fish put me off.
How can something described as fresh also be fishy at the same time?
The online amazon price seems a bargain for 100ml.

RHONORAY
RHONORAY

Aquatic, kind of down by the docks scent. Longevity and projection are excellent.It's a different type of clean. More character than the original...it grows on you. I like it.

Pravinkumar Patil
Pravinkumar Patil

This is Summer fragrance Openinng is very Fresh Aquatic, this is one of my signature fragrance.

RyBayBayMPLS
RyBayBayMPLS

very good summer cologne. smells like a light breez by the ocean.

i live in Minnesota, but i visit southern california in the summers and i like this cuz it reminds me of being at the beach.

i like this one over the original aqua.

overall i give it a 7/10.. its not very versatile.. good day time wear in the summer. thats about it.

ROLDAN
ROLDAN

It's not such a big hit. Deffinitely reminds Aqua Marine- nothing new in this fragrance .I preferred Aqua tonique version. More sofisticated and long lasting than this one. Instead to clone again & again the "Aqua" version's Bulgary could create a brand new and stunning perfume for men.

GoodVibrations
GoodVibrations

A flanker of a flanker, and the best of the Aqva series. Salty, sweaty melon concoction with peppermint on top. Bravo.

vans1998
vans1998

Lasts seriously more than other Aqva's.I think its the best Bvlgari fragrance.For young people,refreshing smell.I LOVE it!

Labaloo
Labaloo

Similar to A-M, but the briny scent is toned down a bit- citrus seems to be turned up a bit higher, so it appears to be a different balancing of the same notes- overall, the effect makes it more ethereal/transparent than original A-M- and, for me, greater wearability- though I do like both for when I'm in a seascape mood.

sushi.jelly
sushi.jelly

The opening is just really freaking sharp citrus note. It gets a bit sour. Then the seaweed kicks in and it gets even more sour, and fishy.

Not the kind of perfume that everyone would like or could pull it off. But you should give it a try. Kinf od interesting

I just wanna add that today this Aqva Marine Toniq smells similar to Womanity on my skin but without the sugary sweetness! The seaweed is very pronounced today, and it comes on like caviar; salty sweet and slightly fishy. It's not bad! It's quite different from everyday men's fragrance. Perhaps today's weather helps bring out this saltiness.

beobeo796
beobeo796

On my skin, it's very salty, fishy, linear, a lot spicy. Better or worse, give it a try and pick your choice. Don't blind buy this ^^

cable311
cable311

I do not have the original or have i even smelled it. I do have the original Aqua. When I first tried it the toniq was overwhelming and the rest of the scent seemed ordinary. I love Bvlgari but figured this was not goon to work. My wife however thought I liked it and suprised me with a bottle. I have to say it has really grown on me. I think I like it better than the original Aqua.

This is not a fragrance that stands out in a crowd or is even anything overly exciting, but I love it for two reasons. The toniq opening is refreshing without being a blast of citrus witch I hate and the dry down has less musk. Two spays of this last about ten hours at work and it does not offend any of my coworkers. It is hard to find a scent that will last that long and is not overpowering, plus I like it.

Noseitalia
Noseitalia

Well...tried this today: maybe the beginning can smell good and newer than the original with a bit of tonic vibe, but after 2 min it's like the original one, no differences at all!

As it's very much like the original Aqua Marine I tried to give it a go and bought it today...it's sure the best between the two toniqs, as the aqua toniq smells worse than the original Aqua. Will use this at the poolside :) So fresh!

Guinea54
Guinea54

I have not tried this one, so I cannot write a review, but I think those who smelled fish in aqua marine must have gotten bad juice.

bwcw81
bwcw81

Agree with @nattonline, I am the person who dislike the original marine (too fishy for me), this one add sharp citrus at the beginning and tone down the rest of the salty(fishy) smell. Very versatile with average longevity (3-4 hours).
Fresh summery scent, remind me sunny seaside, beautiful beaches with edge less shore line - paradise.
6/10 from me.

Aqva Pour Homme Marine Toniq by Bvlgari 3.85 out of 5 based on 100 ratings and 18 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Bvlgari Aqva Pour Homme Marine Toniq fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Bvlgari Aqva Pour Homme Marine Toniq, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Aqva Pour Homme Marine Toniq by Bvlgari. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Aqva Pour Homme Marine Toniq by Bvlgari represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.