Designers » B » Aromatic Aquatic « Groups

Aqva Pour Homme Toniq Bvlgari for men

Aqva Pour Homme Toniq Bvlgari for men
dislike

marine
Aqva Pour Homme Toniq Bvlgari for men Pictures Aqva Pour Homme Toniq Bvlgari for men Pictures Aqva Pour Homme Toniq Bvlgari for men Pictures

Aqva Pour Homme Toniq is an invigorating fragrance that creates long-lasting feeling of freshness, dynamic and clear as sparkling water. The fragrance opens with zesty essential oils of lemon and peppermint. Sharp and powerful influence of crystal ice and Posidonia sea weed, which grows in the seas of the Mediterranean and southern Australia, is gradually transformed into a soothing base of woody-mineral character, made of vetiver and amber notes.

Jacques Cavallier, who created the original editions, also signs these new edition.

It is available as 50 ml EDT. Aqva Pour Homme Toniq was launched in 2011.

Amalfi Lemon Mint

Seaweed Water Notes

Vetiver Amber

Aqva Pour Homme
Verdon

Aqva Pour Homme Toniq Fragrance Reviews

Ryanmmas26
Ryanmmas26

Ok so ive just worn this once but so far im loving this 1 !!! This is my new favorite from the Bvlgari line. To me they took what people loved from Bvlgari Aqva and toned that up a notch(the aromaticness, and freshness) and then tamed down what people were complaining about(The seaweed note, and some of the spiciness)...

Updated review after a few wearings ...

I still love this scent in the opening and heart as the peppermint and seaweed note give off a very pleasing, fresh smell that to when I 1st smelled this I thought this was going to be my new go to for hot summer scents. And honestly if it stayed linear on my skin it would be my new go to. Unfortunatly the drydown to me smells like cleaner and after 3 hours this goes from being a really bright,crisp,aquatic to a musty cleaner type of smell. It sucks that drydown ruined for me cuz initialy I thought I was going to fall in love with this stuff. :( . But hey if im looking for a quick scent just to go run quick errands ill still be using this

The performance on this is above average in both projection and longevity but its not amazing or anything. It projects about 3 feet off of you for 3 hours before becoming a skin scent and lasts a total of anywhere between 6-8 hours.

Overall id rate this a 6.75 out of 10 ! A real solid opening and heart that has good projection but the drydown keeps this from getting more praise

Ritarudna
Ritarudna

I feel guilty liking this boring, synthetic, fragrance. But, its damn sexy!!

RyBayBayMPLS
RyBayBayMPLS

Eh, i own both Toniq's and i have to say, Marine Toniq is easily my fav of the 2.

This aint BAD, it just dont do much for me.

Smell 6/10

patricks90

Very nice summer scent !

Velvet_Touch
Velvet_Touch

This is one of the latest purchases I made for my bf from strawberrynet. It is incredible. We both love it, it is romantic, dynamic and fresh! Perfect for casual wear and daytime!

lequanghieu
lequanghieu

I love this. It's more energetic than original perfum. It last for over 3 hours, after that, it attached to my skin for about 7-8 hours, I often put my hand to my nose to smell it over and over again.

chrisw
chrisw

So glad I bought this!

lakkiirfan
lakkiirfan

ROMANTIC
PLAYFUL

Night,
in a Bed with your Love..

This is a wonderful fragrance. I loved the original Aqua pour Homme and both evoke the freshness and salty notes of the sea, with a lovely citrus zing.
Truly original for an aquatic too, never tried the marine one but I think this toniq version is an interesting twist on the ocean theme.

Ivan Reis
Ivan Reis

It's like a more intense and citric Aqva Pour Homme. But they are really similar.

rickyfreaky13
rickyfreaky13

Lemon + Sea Water!!! That's it!! I Love this one!!!

trittoly
trittoly

For me its nice but since its toniq it should have lasted longer than i expected.

ROLDAN
ROLDAN

Same great as an original Aqua pour homme. Uplifting all day long- Very fresh and long lasting. Definitely noticed some seaweeds and watery notes. I like a lot the dry-down stage. I imagine fresh green pears on a seashore!... :)

garett
garett

This is a.o.k in terms of longevity.The name toniq though suggests otherwise.The longevity should have been atleast 6 hours if it is a toniq.The opening fades within 1 minute.
The older aqva marine was way better than this one.It stays all day.

The smell is not bad ,it is quite good and knocks aqcua di gio out of the park.
I didnot find aqva and aqva marine like fish market though.Those are misleading commments.

periquito89
periquito89

Less salty than Aqva with a bit of citrus. Less sillage either. I´m not a big fan of Aqva and Aqva Marine, but these two remains more interesting (for the good and for the bad). This toniq version is not enough to make me choose it insted of the originals. It modifies some strength of the original elements of Aqva, plus adds that mild citric tone, making an average new family member.

Jefevaizen
Jefevaizen

The first time I tried it, it was a summer night and over here it could be 70s-80s Farenheit degrees. The opening was nice, well really nice while having some pilsners.... well if you can match a perfume with a beverage, that was it Bvlgari Aqva Toniq and a nice pilsner in, in a summer night. It was perfect. Then after like around 2 hours, in me, the amber started to kick in. For me it was so obvious, for a summer night it was very nice. But I was thinking if, here in this place for me during day time, if 100s degrees can be reached then how the amber would be working on me. But well if you are not dealing with those such high temp during summer, this is a really nice perfume for summer day time. For me, I enjoyed the amber during the summer night at that temp.

Labaloo
Labaloo

Yes... I agree, somewhat: similar to Aqva but with livlier tops- and a different heart as well- it doesn't have the intense frankincense/coriander seed thing going on that Aqva does- it's much softer and more-transparent/ethereal. And the seaweed note is a wee bit stronger- in some ways it is more like Aqva Marine- and it does capture the serene melancholy of walking along the sea-shore... I don't know. I think all four have their charms, but I love these bottles! :-) After four hours, it falls to a skin-scent on me, but this lasts well beyond 12h.

lovescully
lovescully

I have had none of the longevity problems mentioned by others with this version of Bvlgari's Aqva.

It's actually a very nice and citrus fresh interpretation of the original. Yes, the base notes are almost identical, but I agree with nearly every other reviewer that the top notes are where the major difference is to be found. I can clearly detect a frosty lemon and mint note that lasts about 20 - 30 minutes. After that it pretty much smells identical to the original with maybe just a slightly softer drydown.

If you like the original but have run out, why not give this one a go? If you already have Aqva, I'd wait until your bottles nearly empty before parting with your hard earned dollars for this.

Sillage: 3.5/5 (about the same as the original)
Longevity: 3.5/5 (about 6 - 7 hours)
Value for $: 4/5 (this can be found relatively cheaply on-line)

hrhsambo
hrhsambo

This frag is not much different from the original aqva which by the way is very delicious. This however has a harsh/sharp opening, really spiky in the beginning but then it calms down rather quickly(few mins) to reveal the base note of the original.

I think this is just a rebranding of the original, more like some market strategy. Nonetheless it's still a beautiful fragrance for mature and great men. Mwaah!

urobian
urobian

I found it by a cheap price, the smell of course is nothing cheap but not better than the original, the diference is not so big but not close, in the toniq version the smell is easier & softer, nothing sour or acid like the orignial aqua. The fruity & mineral combo add a comfortable feeling but the second and finally phase is shy, light and airy making the longevity a problem, i could be in love of this toniq becasue the smell is very nice.

arch_pj
arch_pj

i prefer wearing bvlgari extreme for men..it really stay longer lasting ...perfect for my field work everyday!

bwcw81
bwcw81

Finally it is released after months of waiting in store and I have tested it. I got to done this review fast while the scent is still with me as it is disappearing so fast!

The first note is a harsh citrusy with lemony scent blast to your face, minutes later, it turn to slight salty seaweed with some salty water scent - this is the original Aqva 2nd notes, but much much weaker. and 1-2 hours, the notes turn to very very light ambery vetiver scent. Of all the notes, the lemon and seaweed is the strongest. Longevity ans silage is below average, 3 hours max if you are not sweating, really bad, I guess the name "Toniq" already give you hint that the quality is nothing but like toniq water (diluted water).

For me, this is nothing close to the original version, no depth and short life summer release. For the same price, go get the original and skip this one. Sorry guys, 3/10 from me.

p.s. the scent is totally gone now on my skin after 3hours applied.

nurulhuda
nurulhuda

also available in 100ml edt..

manosp3
manosp3

This fragrance smells like a fish market near the ocean.... i didnt like it at all ...

cuncon888
cuncon888

i've heard that this is just available in 50ml, is that true? is so, thats disappointed

Dirk
Dirk

Oh nice, a new Bvlgari. this time a new version of the Aqua pour Homme where i love the original of it.
Which i think is hard to get a better version of, but you never know!
So i wonder how this 1 will be.
The notes looks like a very fresh scent and made by Jacques Cavallier, so i expect quality here.
I hope that i am wright :)
I see someonbe voted it as a Great scent.
I would like to see your opinion explained ;)

Aqva Pour Homme Toniq by Bvlgari 3.72 out of 5 based on 122 ratings and 26 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Bvlgari Aqva Pour Homme Toniq fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Bvlgari Aqva Pour Homme Toniq, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Aqva Pour Homme Toniq by Bvlgari. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Aqva Pour Homme Toniq by Bvlgari represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.