Designers » B » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

BLV Bvlgari for women
dislike

I have it: 612 I had it: 538 I want it: 200 My signature: 18

BLV Bvlgari for women Videos
BLV Bvlgari for women Pictures BLV Bvlgari for women Pictures BLV Bvlgari for women Pictures

The cold accords of ginger, pure freshness of gorgeous wisteria and translucent musk are in harmony with the warm depth of sandalwood, feminine sweetness of flax flowers and softness of vanilla and acacia. This perfume was created in 2000 by Alberto Morillas.

Ginger Bergamot

Leyla Pretty

BLV Fragrance Reviews

Clws
Clws

I've had this one for years, I can't believe I haven't reviewed it before now. This is very classy, but you do have to like the spicy, peppery smell of ginger. It makes a nice change of pace, to me it's not run of the mill.

nazza28
nazza28

Soft, subtle and powdery skin scent. Reminiscent of clean, fresh sheets. You kind of have to enjoy ginger because it does obviously dominate this fragrance. I enjoy this fragrance because it is such a simple, clean, fresh smelling scent.

blueorchid
blueorchid

If you're looking for a special fragrance, I would keep shopping. This starts strong, and softens to something quite calming. It grows on you; but, it's a replica of another fragrance...just can't recall which one.

NicoleET88
NicoleET88

Opens with a blast of very realistic freshly cut ginger root and juicy bergamot. Very eye opening and refreshing. Soon the flax comes strongly into play, giving it a powdery, nutty flavor. It reminded me of the note in Bois Farine. There's a phase in the middle that I find extremely sweet, but it gives way fairly quickly. The dry down has a masculine quality, like aftershave, but the fragrance is ultimately a soft, spicy musk, with vanilla and sandalwood and calming floral breezes.
I find it sexy and intriguing. Bonus points for being an All Season Scent. My only complaint is that the delicious dry down is pretty fleeting. Maybe 2 hours.

izainbox
izainbox

It begins gingery, musky, and almost masculine. After 10 minutes, it becomes powdery and it's pleasing to my senses. It smells nice but ordinary. Nothing really special. It has poor staying power: after an hour the scent is gone.

SakuyaJemJem
SakuyaJemJem

I'm personally not a big fan of any spicy frags but I really like this one. It has powdery and fresh spicy scent with slightly floral base. Casual but still classy. Perfect for any occasions.

The lasting power is pretty good. Unfortunately, it doesn't have great sillage on me which is very disappointed because it smells really nice.

shadisara
shadisara

I dont like it! It is not strong enough,It smeles like NIVEA and water!!!

blackw0lfx
blackw0lfx

at first this smells like cologne. then you get some floral musk with vanilla. i think a nightttime fragrance, like going out to dinner and ballet. a 40+ yr old fragrance. one could wear this too work. its a little too masculine for me, but still smells pretty nice. the ginger adds a real spicey note.

my husband thinks its nice, but definately a nighttime fragrance.

claudia26
claudia26

This is a great fragrance!
I love it!
My cousin owned a bottle a long time ago and when I visited her I always used to spray on a little.
Today I decided to buy myself a bottle, but I couldn't find one nor in Sephora or in Douglas.

Is it DISCONTINUED???

I hope not:)

AurusAllenus
AurusAllenus

I have a bottle of this and I don't like it. Too strong for me. Then I gave it to my mom and she liked it instantly. And what surprised me! It smell so good to her. Now I know how a body chemistry can make or break a fragrance, and I'm so jealous with my mom.

littlepepperz
littlepepperz

You REALLY have to like ginger to truly enjoy this! First few minutes - a super refreshing, strong, sharp ginger! Transforms into a powdery floral which later on transforms into a creamy, lotion-type scent (Nivea-esque on me for sure).

It's an unusual, interesting scent safe enough for everyday use, Bvlgari managed to accomplish something with this, right?! Staying power is great on me, projection - medium to soft. It makes me slightly nostalgic, slightly sleepy.
Slightly BLUE.

Cecilita
Cecilita

I love BLV and have been using it for years. It is fresh and smells wonderful I only wish it lasted longer as it seems to evaporate in my skin after a few hours. I always carry a bottle with me...

SherrryFreddy
SherrryFreddy

I enjoy this perfume..i had 3 bottles. Musky, powdery, really nice. Reminds me of my wedding day..

CoolBreezes
CoolBreezes

If you and ginger are a team like we are, give it a try. This one is soft ginger that goes the distance, along with yummy bergamot and ethereal wisteria. The vanilla and musk keep it soft, approachable and smooth. I think this will be a mainstay in my summer fragrance rotation.

Monika.nemecek
Monika.nemecek

I love this fragrance. I just happend to get a sample at Livigno fragrance store and I fall in love with this cutie in a heartbeat. Is is so light but noticeable. Many people complimented me that day. I love wisteria and ginger combination. It smells very luxorious. Sandalwood gives it the longevity around 6 hours. That works for me. I always wanted something that is not sweet and citrusy and sticky gummy pinky fluffy. You know - something different from those cute but widespread Escada´s, Jimmy Choo´s, Juicy Couture´s and stuff like that. And there it is. Very rare to get in perfume stores - so perfect scent if you are looking for something unique.

gangel04
gangel04

So, this was a blind buy from groupon (yes, i am a groupon fiend but only becauase these things are sooo cheap) based on general reviews of the fragrance, and wow what a good buy it was. I have never in my whole life wanted to eat my arm because of a perfume. Maybe it's because I'd just gotten home from a trip and hadn't eaten anything substantial since the night before, but wow did this perfume smell.... edible. And not in a saccharine, gourmandy kind of way like the original Omnia either. This perfume is more like a cool drink by the pool at the hottest part of the most humid summer.

On first spray I definitely got ginger, but I also got a but of citrus and some flower (wisteria I guess - I am unfamiliar with wisteria as a scent). The first spray is sharp because of the ginger, but after a while softens into a fresh, clean, beautiful fragrance that stays all day long.

Towards the end of the day I remember why I wanted to eat my arm. There's this drink called Geisha at a place here in DC called Coco Sala that I absolutely adore. It's ginger based and tastes extremely similar to the way this smells (which seems like it should be gross, but is actually fantastic!)

So yes, fantastic blind buy. Thank you Fragrantica contributing to my perfume edification. <3

IsaIsabella
IsaIsabella

Starts out with a burst of spicy ginger. This is a real ginger note, the kind of smell you get when you cut a ginger in half. Brings me back to the times when my grandmother cooked in the kitchen.

It takes a couple of minutes before ginger tones down and lends warmth to the scent. It is slightly powdery and purple/herbaceous floral which I believe gives an impression of freshly laundered sheets for some. The powdery texture of the scent imparts a certain sense of comfort for the wearer.

When the drydown comes along, it is evident that there's vanilla in this scent. Still powdery and mildly floral but the warmth the ginger note has brought in is largely subdued.

I will be testing more of this fragrance and continue my edits since I am intrigued by its uniqueness. And oh, if it's discontinued, it's still easily found in many stores here so its rarity isn't very high for now.

culinista
culinista

I wore this for more than 10 years. So sad that it got discontinued.

altere.anmmar
altere.anmmar

Very beautiful and fresh! I smell wistaria and piquant bergamot on the top. I love to wear it especially in hot summer.

The Swedish girl
The Swedish girl

Review for the EDP.

I blind bought this because everyone said it smells like Nivea, and I love Nivea...

Unfortunately, it doesn`t smell at all like Nivea.

To my nose it smells like fresh laundry in a hotel, clean hotel sheets. Washed with powder detergent, not with liqouid detergent, if you catch my drift.

Add some cheap air freshener for the bathroom, and a hefty amount of freshly squeezed, and very sharp lemons, and you have BLV.

I`m not happy.

614kristaaa
614kristaaa

Bvlgari is one of my very favorite houses. You would be hard pressed to find another affordable house that has created so many fragrances with their very own personality. They manage to produce interesting, yet very wearable scents; never harsh, screechy, or invasive. They're also one of the only houses that makes contradictions in their fragrances work amazingly.

That being said, BLV is a beautiful and unique perfume. Warm and powdery, yet fresh and lively; see what I mean about contradictions? A lovely, lovely creation!

sjam3295
sjam3295

How I love wisteria in a perfume. This is a beautiful, fresh, uplifting scent; the ginger really makes it sparkle. One of my favourites, along with Demeter Wisteria.

Fabio Dondeo

I am a man, my wife has the female BLV, I have BLV for men. BLV for woman is the most pleasant, original and elegant female perfume I've ever smelt.

As a perfume collector, I smell everything I can, but I seldom find something original and nice as BLV. In a world where women perfumes are too flowery, too powdery, or too sweet, BLV is a point outside the curve, an amazing exception. Can't avoid smelling her neck when she is using BLV. The overall impression is that of a delicate and elegant woman that has just taken a bath with a very special soap. Soapness in this case isn't something that decreases the importance of the fragrance.

The smell is dominated by the strong ginger note, which is permanent. Sillage and Longevity are good. BLV for woman is an interesting conflict between simplicity and complexity, freshness and heat.

Tara_Dan
Tara_Dan

This is ginger and musk. There’s a sweetness that comes from the flower notes, but I’m not able to tell which one specifically (wisteria perhaps, as other fragranticans have indicated above). Unlike a lot of other Bvlgari fragrances, it’s long lasting and the sillage not too bad.

Though the ginger is fresh, I wouldn’t call it fresh-smelling. It has a nice warmth and depth from the sandalwood and musk, especially as it mellows on skin. It’s like nothing else I own, or have come across - very unique. An old fav.

JoanCrawford
JoanCrawford

I admit, I wasn't fond of it at first! The opening is really spicey, with very heavy notes of ginger. 15 minutes after my initial spritz I had completely forgot I was wearing it until I started smelling a really great, delicate floral powdery scent and that's when I realized how beautiful the dry down of this perfume was. It's a really great nighttime fragrance!

missdietcoke1
missdietcoke1

I just love this parfume. So feminine, so effortless and so elegant. Clean and lovely, pure and soft. There is not one bad thing I could say about this but the longetivity...4-5 hours and it's gone. I can't understand how some say it is unisex.

DariDahlia
DariDahlia

I found a long lost travel size of this in a drawer today. I put it on and noticed how sweet it is! VERY sweet, I got Vanilla & Ginger at first, then dries to a nice sweet musk & sandalwood before disappearing. A little to masculine for me, and I think too sweet for a man.
A nice scent for a sporty outdoorsey gal. I'm a little too indoor flower type.

fragscent
fragscent

To me the scent is very heavy, masculine and classy which is not my cup of tea.

bluemel
bluemel

I think a unisex fragrance.ginger weighted.
light and propagated.I do not like ginger,
There is a soapy smell.

sofababe
sofababe

Such a shame, BLV held such great promise but failed to live up to it. It's gone almost as soon as it's out of the bottle. According to the slider gadgets above, some people have more luck with BLV but for me, just a let down.
I do like the fragrance, very unisex, big hit of ginger and the Mama to the rest of the BLV family, if it would just stay with me it would be a keeper but as it is I won't buy a FB after my 5ml is gone.

capraG
capraG

air freshner.
used to wear it in my teens, when I was too polite to disrespect gifts from eitherway uncaring persons. it made me feel fat and shallow. perhaps I was shallow, trying to convince myself this was a nice smell (wouldn't call it perfume), but it is not, it is as plain as kirsten stewart's face.

b@by
b@by

A bottle of Trouble by Boucheron and a can of insect repellent had a love child and named it BLV. And they all lived happily ever after.

Not that bad, but not that good either. More like Trouble than insect repellent :)

Amarilis60
Amarilis60

Beautiful and mysterious scent but very quiet and disappears very quickly . Quality is a Big disadvantage ! I want it so much but will not buy just perfumed water what lasts 1 hour. No sillage as well..

soulflwr
soulflwr

I got a few bvlgari samples recently, and I wasn't expecting to like this one. I've smelled Blu Notte before and it was smelled weird to me so I thought this one would be similar. Well, it isn't, and I love it!

I'll explain exactly how it smells. Unless you're used to unadulterated ginger in fragrances, the first spray could be little shocking. After about 5 minutes the ginger starts to evaporate, and the fresh clean smelling wisteria comes out balanced with a kind of nuttiness from the flax and spiced with the left over ginger. I believe all of this is supported by the musk and vanilla, but I personally don't notice it at this point.

Now the best part! After the ginger, then the gingery wisteria and flax comes and goes, you're left with a WONDERFUL vanilla and bergamont that lingers forever! (on your clothes)

The only thing I didn't like about this fragrance is that it didn't last long on my skin. It wasn't until I sprayed it on my shirt that learned about that beautiful bergamont and vanilla base, bc it was long gone off of my skin before it could get to that part.

tanushi
tanushi

Indeed, a nice one. But I find it more suitable for my mother. And at least twice I have been told this parfume smells like a soap :D

Adrien02
Adrien02

A perfectly delightful concoction of spun lemony-sugar musk. Not overpowering or "too much". At first whiff I imagine a fresh from the oven lemon sugar cookie with handmade lemon sugar frosting. The bergamot is pungent at first (does the ginger give it that sharpness?),but gives a bow and steps back for the entrance of the wisteria and musk. Then as it dries down it becomes decidedly more suited for those wanting a more mature, less juvenile fragrance.
Someone mentioned old fashioned shaving cream, yes, I am reminded somewhat of that as well which allows me to believe this could be a unisex fragrance. Men, you don't have to hide this bottle. It would be equally home on your dresser as your ladies's (or you could share :D). FBW,

sZIG
sZIG

My mum uses this, find it a bit too gingery and harsh

derkargy
derkargy

Nice and strong,but it's not my taste anymore.

cinema1974
cinema1974

Smell this on a lady at work and it smelled so beautiful on her that I purchased a bottle... Well it is wonderful...yes it a crisp scent at first and has a fresh floral but not a bouquet or a rose or your common floral, then it has a light spice to me with a leomonish fresh crip fruit or some kind then it has a down dry of a powder but not like a typical powder...It confusing to me but it is beautiful. I don't think it smells as good as my co worker but it a beauty of scent. It expensive but it worth the price and worth having in perfume collection...I have the perfume version not the EDT...

mrfive
mrfive

I'm not clear on the notes and so how authentic or faithful they are to the organic sources which they are mimicking... to me, and it could be the reason for its name, the abstract effect is it just smells blue. No this isn't an off-beat abstract thing like Bvlgari Black, (but again perhaps they were trying to 'bottle' your sense of seeing black). As an aside, to my sensibilities, Black is an elegant contemporary representation of some more timeless scents with a note of rubber tipping the thing to give it an angle; and it works.
This is what a deep blue should smell like. (I mean the *colour* not any other connotation or meaning of the word blue... really go wash your mind out with soap young lady/ young(ish) man!)
I didn't think I had any synesthesia, but this is what I get.

Fairly linear, though it does have an opening, mid and a drydown very close to the skin (any other drydown not close?) of vanilla and the sandalwood, with a hint of floral and not a musky note, not to my senses, but it could just be how it ends on my skin.
Your skin will ruin it... ;)

Of course I jest; your skin is the best at fragrances! :D

Meggiemoo
Meggiemoo

It's crisp, feminine, soft and romantic..A feeling of contentment rises in me when I spray it on. Divine!

PLUMPIE
PLUMPIE

All I get is chemically smelling green ginger wine. this is a no-no for me.

jedikitty
jedikitty

After the initial and overpowering blast of the lemony bergamot, it settles down to a nice, feminine powdery floral. I'm not sure why I get a whole lot of rose (the yellow "tea rose") in the middle, as rose is not even listed, but I do not mind it at all. I love tea roses, so I wish this lasted longer, but it does not.
I do not get a lot of ginger, or pepper, or anything drastically sharp. I do get, especially in the drydown, a nice dose of wisteria, acacia which, to me, smells like honey, and flax. There is a hint of vanilla as well but just a hint, not overdose. So, touch of flowers, touch of honey, very easy on the ginger, touch of musk - beautifully warm and inviting, nicely blended, wearable whenever and wherever.

Although classified as for women, I think, Blv could be quite unisex. It does have a touch of aftershave smell in the beginning (bergamot and sandal?) but, very quickly, it becomes this mellow, almost soothing fragrance that could be well worn by the girl-next-door as well as her boy-next-door neighbor.

This is a third, after Prada Infusion d'Iris and Bvlgari Eau Parfumee au The Blanc, perfume that my hubby said he likes on me, so I'll be wearing Blv often.

Sillage: initially, 2-3 inches, but settles close to skin pretty quickly.
Longevity: 4 - 6 hours (on me).

Bloom24
Bloom24

This perfume brings back so many beautiful memories. I first sensed it on my aunt, she was visiting us, and, as she wolked in the house I couldn't stop wandering what was that gorgeous smell I perceived. First I sensed the ginger, a sharp yet very cosy smell covered by the warmth of the wisteria flowers, that made me dream of the worm nights. From then I cannot stop associating this wonderfull smell with beautifull evenings in the middle of my entire family. A few days after my aunt's visit, I was wolking with my mom in a perfume shop and I went straight to the nice blue bottle on the shelf. She bought it for me and I couldn't stop wearing it untill the last drop. I wanted to keep that feeling of worm and security among my family forever. Even now, after almost ten years, I remember the cosyness of its beautifull aroma.

wendyyparty
wendyyparty

Crisp, clean, fresh but also sweet. Perfect for everyday use

juancar_66
juancar_66

Exquisite women fragance for day and night. The best present that you can to make.

hadassa
hadassa

This is a very unusual scent, - fresh, somehow cold (pleasantly cold like a cold shower in the middle of a hot day), energizing, soapy and crispy. Try it if you're interested in a fresh fragrance, but neither oceanic fresh nor watermelon fresh.

It is so special that I would not call it casual, although it is a daily perfume. But not for trainers and sporty tees, please. I wear it with white shirts, skinny jeans and kitten heels.

I also take advantage of the optimistic nature of BLU by wearing it on exams and interviews. It stimulates my inner strength ;)

katemcq
katemcq

This scent has too many things muddled together, and while it begins smelling pleasant and clean, the musky, spicier notes that come soon after are a real disappointment. At this point, it begins to smell like a pale comparison to Omnia Coral, a far better (though quite different) scent.

anosmia
anosmia

Lovely and feminine !!! Very long lasting even in really humid weather, such as a Goan monsoon !!!

The initial ginger vanishes quickly and then lovely wisteria takes over.

The dry down is a lovely marriage of vanilla and a little ginger, and sits close to the skin, which is just what i like my perfumes to do.

I'm definitely stocking up this one.

Bettany87
Bettany87

The bottle looks very masculine so I did not expect BLV to be soft and delicate, which it is.

I sense 2 sides to this fragrance. The feminine side ... the powdery, crisp notes that lingers on the skin for a long time. Then there is the slightly masculine which is more musky and non-floral making it very male-friendly but still holding on to it's softer side. Imagine that pure, still dripping, out-of-the-shower scent, there is just something so sexy about that.

I like it very much -- well, I love it! BLV is very clean and fresh and surprisingly very appealing as it dried down on the skin. Highly wearable and very pleasant.

Clean, rather light, but intensive musky enough fragrance.

The most noticeable notes in this fragrance are the wisteria note, the acacia note, the ginger note and the musk note. The wisteria note is intensive enough. I wouldn't say that the ginger note smells spicy. The musk note is also very intensive.

This fragrance doesn't seem to me sweet. Not too sweet for sure. In the beginning BLV smells very intensive. Intensive soapy freshness. And usually it seems to me annoying. But I like a lot how this fragrance smells in the end - very tender and nice floral musky scent.

I rather like BLV than don't.

RORO W BSS
RORO W BSS

this one is not for me but if you do like ginger and pure musk , this is your perfume!

mak.erot
mak.erot

Clean, fresh, and pretty. Good for summer and sunny day. Wearable for men too..

dkny27
dkny27

There have been few Bvlgari scents that I have been outright disappointed by, I think they are moving up quickly on my most liked house.
Tried this on at Macy's and at first sniff, I scrunched my nose in dislike from the very strong citrus (bergamot) opening. Put it down and walked away.
About an hour later, I kept getting a wafting scent that I was drawn to, the BLV had developed into a warm ginger and vanilla with the image of purple flowers, I thought iris. Yes, it was a soft soapy, but in the most alluring way.

mimi.smell
mimi.smell

I think that Bvlgari Blv has almost no competition in very hot summer day. It's so uniquely fresh woody-floral perfume. I don't know how to explain, but I find it discrete and very notable at the same time.
EXTREMELY LONG LASTING IN HOT and WET CONDITIONS! ..... I think it needs heat and humidity to evolve all its beauty.
I wear it exclusively in summer time, when really hot, and I always... really always, get a lot of compliments. That's due to its uniq floral-woody freshness, wich evolves when really hot and humid, and our skin is usually a little wet, even this is not noticeable. In such conditions, it's hard to find a proper competitor for Bvlgari Blv.
That's what my nose tells me!
It's GORGEOUS!

aqua76239
aqua76239

I tried BlV Notte and really liked it, to my nose its a rather unique scent. I spotted BLV at Nordstroms Rack at large discount and figured "well, I liked the Notte so I am sure I will like this". Unfortunately, this wasn't the case.
I think that adding the ginger note and talking away the chocolate note, made all the difference because it smells overwhelmingly of ginger and citrus. As the others said, its a definately a unisex scent and while I wear some mens colognes occassionally, I can't wear this. I like ginger in my food but not in my perfume. I just recently was given Philosophy Gingerbread Girl lotion as a gift and it smells very simular to BlV because it smells of fresh ginger and if anyone wanted to layer BLV with lotion, this would be a perfect one. After I sprayed BLV, all I kept smelling was ginger and bergamote and it unfortunately it reminded me of cheap men's cologne. After couple of hours, I could finally smell the base notes, sandalwood and vanilla with someting quite different I couldn't put a finger on, I think its acacia. After I took a shower, I could still smell the base notes if I pressed my nose to my hand. I loved these but not the top ones. I will be returning this.
P.S. Ok, I Think I changed my mind about returning this-I have been wearing for last few hours and ginger seem to have subsuded a bit and I get VERY soft baby powder scent with hint of acacia flower. Its actually nice. I have to say though that siliage is none existent on this scent, it lays very close to your skin and if you work with anyone sensetive to fragrances, it would be a perfect one to wear.
I do think Bvlgari really needs to increase projection and lasting power of their fragrances though considering the prices they charge. I think I will be wearing mine in hot weather or perhaps to bed since its a very light scent. Thinking also of layering this with BlV Notte
UPDATE: I layered it with Perry Ellis Love and it works really well together

thapoy
thapoy

I love BLV family. And this perfume is nice for me.

TillyWave
TillyWave

EDP Review

Lately when I go out an sniff perfumes I either shrug in indifference or wrinkle my nose, having been deeply offended. So it was very nice indeed to get a sniff of Bulgari BLV.

You have to like ginger in order to like this blue perfume. The colors that come to mind for this in paticular are tan and white sand, but no matter. The top is a lot of sweetish ginger, which is aided by a whisper of a floral heart. The drydown is a nicely sweet but dry sandalwood powder. The 'musk' is all powder to my nose--this perfume to me is not musky at all.

So: ginger, purple flowers, woody dusting powder, and sandalwood. There you have it, a very nice composition. It doesn't resemble anything else that I have, and as Sherapop said below me, reminds me more of an aromatic composition versus a 'perfume' if that makes sense.

Bulgari will never make a sillage monster, but if I give myself a liberal dosing (6-8 sprays) I can smell this for the better part of 8 hours. Good lasting power, nice changes, I do believe I like this!

hunterblu
hunterblu

Delicious. Definitely unisex. On me after the first two hours I start to get a very pleasant sweet note that flits in and out for the next few hours. I know many feel that this has no longevity but I think that most people just become used to the smell after awhile and don't realize that they are actually still smelling it. I put this on at 9pm and still smell it when I wake up the next morning. It is ginger, cold, powdery, softly sweet. I think it is the wisteria and flax flowers that are giving me that mellow sweetness that I'm loving so much! This Bvlgari is a winner for me.

Migalex
Migalex

I do love this one. It seems to be getting rarer in perfume shops, I do not know why. I do love ginger scent and that is what this one smells of, very very soapy, of a cheap plain kind of soap, like the one which used to be sold in long bars and cut according to the customer's demand, unscented soap, and I do love it, although I did not ascertain yet exactly how much. Sometimes I think it has got sort of an unpleasant edge and that is why I am not sure about it. Its soapiness is totally different from the aldehyds and these days I do like ginger soapiness better, maybe because I got a bit tired of aldehyds and because in the end the smell of ginger is more natural or actually it is natural, while aldehyds scent is not and maybe for that reason their psychological effect is not as deep, I think, it is shallower.It is a pity that lasting power and projection are not better. That is a minus, but the scent itself is a big plus. For me it is by far the best amongst bylgari scents. Totally unisex as well, although from women's viewpoint, that is probably not a good thing. And I do not find it aquatic at all. Alberto Morillas is really a great perfumer, probably the best or at least one of the best. Even when they are not really my type of scent, which many of them are, I do think his perfumes are really well constructed.

mirisfrik
mirisfrik

Very nice, but strong scent. A bit masculine, so i would say it's unisex, rathher then scent for women

Blv smells just like Blv Notte, but add a strong dose of ginger and subtract the dark chocolate. I LOVE this perfume and had been wanting to find a fragrance with fresh ginger root, rather than something that smells like spicy gingerbread. What I love about Blv is that it is an effortless dance between deep/rich and refreshing/aquatic nuances. Very unique and smells so classy.

As others have pointed out, Blv has a masculine quality about it, reminiscent of juicy aquatics like Acqua di Gio (for men), but the soft powder and vanilla give it a feminine touch. I'm surprised there is no Iris in the mix of notes, it starts out so powdery.

I also wish the projection was stronger and that it lasted longer on my skin. At the same time, I wouldn't want it to be overpowering. There is something nice about catching a delicate whiff of it every now and again rather than smelling it at full-blast all day long.

carinas
carinas

When I first got it, I loved it. Definitely my favourite out of Bulgari. It would be among my top 5 if it only lasted longer than 10 min.
I can't justify buying another bottle, since there is no staying power. Sad.

SheShe
SheShe

I like BLV but I prefer BLV Notte.

BLV is... blue ;) and very powdery. The most detectable is flax with something citrusy like lemon, also ginger. All in all the fragrance is nice and stylish, it's just Notte is more spicy and that's why I prefer it.

olga1780
olga1780

I think BLV is much more on the aquatic side than floral woody musk. Very pleasant subtle scent, great for summer casual wear. Ginger really makes it zesty and intersting. For some reason it reminds me of Dior Pondichery although their notes have nothing in common. Suprisingly, the sillage is pretty good on me, but I already figured that with most Bvlgaris as long as you get EDP you will be ok.
I got a large tester for only $ 20 and I think it's well worth the price, but for more than $30 I would probably feel ripped off as it is very casual and not extremely complex fragrance. As as far as longevity goes, just like any Bvlgari, no more than 3 hours.
It's not a raving review but I do really like it and will wear it for sports or during hot summer days.

talnyc
talnyc

I bought this scent before it came to the USA in Australia. It is a clean/cool/crisp scent. I like it, but once I finished the bottle, I never bought it again.

For me, it is a nice crisp scent, but it is synthetic and there is nothing about it that makes me want to buy it again.

Layman
Layman

This is my first Bvlgari fragrance which i bought as a charm for my handbag. I chose it for its soft, subtle but strong feminine beauty and fresh smell. The opening notes are by far my favorite. It says, "I'm here, beautiful me," most charmingly. I chose Blv over Jasmine Noir and Rose Essentielle, but I went back and got the Rose Essentielle all the same which is a deeply satisfying fragrance.

TheBlackWidow
TheBlackWidow

Remind me light version of Si Lolita.

Fabio Dondeo

I gave it for my wife and have the homme version of BLV. Both have a noticible and delicious smell of ginger. BLV is very elegant and original, despite discrete. Longevity is average. It can be used during the day or night.

Wilde
Wilde

Blv is my biggest weakness. My ex, had many different perfumes but of all the fragrances she had and of all the ones I've ever scented on anyone... This one turns my brain to mush. It is sort of like an instant-crush for me. Acts like a love potion/philtre on me, I'm not sure why. But it has to be worn by the right woman, it is definitely not for everyone and everyone. Still if it is suited to the wearer, it can be a feminine, attractive, sexy but classy fragrance in a way that is strong and independent. Not for a delicate, doll-like type of woman.

anna.023
anna.023

I think I tested this one by misstake! I thought it was Notte! To me it was waaay too much ginger, I didnt really get any other notes, just a sharp, slightley sour ginger. It smelled fresh, I see here that citrus is not listed as a note, but I thought it smelled citrus and ginger. I really didnt like it at all, but if you do like ginger, this is your perfume! I dont, so its not for me.

daliflora
daliflora

This scent has a very promising start, for lovers of fresh fragrances, but soon it turns milder and too powdery, due to the vanilla on the base notes, I suppose. I wouldn't bother to buy it...

renperd
renperd

This scent has intrigued me for years. I've worn it a few times, but it smells far better on the right woman. Its warm freshness fascinates me. It's relaxed, clean and unique.

Sissi
Sissi

B.L.V has a boozy Elegance without making you lush Picturing a swank lounge Spacious and ultra modern Blue and ultravioet lights pulsating in Unisen with the throbing beat of Electronica Whiff of smoke lingers as vodkas and martinis being served reveals
Evervesent clearness of it's Elegant drink, B.V.L
Captures The artistry in a bottle, The Opening Starts
with dry ginger but it's also a thinly disguised note of Tabacco which I dectect at the very begining Lemmon slices comes steeping in semi-sweetened with
a bit of suger Westeria waters the sour edges to smooth the scent pallets Vanilla turns B.V.L Warm and sweet almost like silk a tinge of sandalwood adds a powdery subtle nuance, B.V.L Reflects the Modernity of perfumery and fashion That Big is Out and Less is More.

pauluch3
pauluch3

Clean musk.

If you like this one you must try Jovan Musk Oil because they smell the same to me. Jovan is cheaper though and equally good as far as longevity is concerned.

janhvi.fairy
janhvi.fairy

This is my first perfume review so I am not very specific. The scent is quite a mix and lasts all day/night long, especially if you splash it on your clothes. It is very pleasant and prominent yet soft. The scent of sandalwood stays. It is not sweet and has a fresh and certain masculine edge to it. I received this perfume as a gift five years ago and still have it...you can use it on occasions and even for daily wear. I would recommend this perfume.It is versatile.

fieryriery
fieryriery

(I post this while listening to Bruno Mars’ “Just The Way You Are”)

It’s really hard when it comes to trying new things. Well, as I must say here, perfumes. I don’t have that much experiences with scents. I happen to keep some of my old bottles in my drawer and when I smell them, it would be like time-traveling for me. Another Cancer trait, being nostalgic la la la. ;)

Currently wearing Bvlgari BLV for women, second 75 ml bottle already. I bought one miniature bottle of this first, and I actually didn’t think it’s gonna be on my favorites. But I was wrong.

The top notes is kinda harsh and I prefer to spritz it about 15 minutes before meeting someone since it holds a very strong ginger and bergamot.

The base notes are my fave! I can smell some musk, sandalwood, and vanilla. Secretly hot yet calmly sexy. Something you would wear when having a very late dinner with someone. ;)

Love it.

treenhe
treenhe

found a half used bottle of this lurking in a storage box *what joy! it used to be my special perfume, my going somewhere special perfume as i couldn't afford to use it too often. well i decided to try it again now that i have expanded into blv notte and blv II, which i didn't have when i used to use the blv before.
it was interesting to compare them. i got the ginger initially which is something i don't remember being aware of first time round...maybe my palette has got better, maybe the perfume (being 10 yrs old) has suffered, i don't know. getting the vanilla too but i like it here...it really isn't my favourite in anything else. maybe the ginger/bergamot stop it from being sickly. and finally the wisteria. oh this is so joyous again! what a shame that through wanting to save this perfume for best, it ended with me not wearing it at all. i am definitely going to have to buy another bottle soon and make every day 'best'! *lol

andy
andy

a bit sweet and faint chocolate, i would reccomend this ONLY to be worn in cold weather and at night

Louw
Louw

I love this fragrance, although I no longer wear it. Strangely, I've never found the ginger notes that a lot of people smell in it. I love the heady rush of the wisteria which then settles down and blends into a mellow and slightly powdery vanilla. It's a sensual fragrance without being openly seductive, which makes it good for everyday wear. Lovely!

sunnyshine
sunnyshine

fresh, clean but not sexy

amber832
amber832

I used BLV many years ago when it first came out, I do remember LOVING the scent, very clean, feminine and fresh...however I never repurchased it because it wasnt long lasting at all!

jonesfia
jonesfia

Very fresh, clean and unimposing however does not last long. Recommended for beach-going surfer chicks.

Tigerlillian
Tigerlillian

BLV is a beautiful floral fragrance that starts out clean and very fresh with bright ginger and bergamot.

With an interesting and uncommon selection of flowers, BLV transforms into a floral chiffon veil with a little delicate sweetness.

In combination with the gentle flowers, I really like the modern light vanilla-citrus base which makes BLV both comforting and lively.

Very wearable, feminine and versatile.

Arabelle
Arabelle

To me, this perfume has too much ginger in its top notes. But because of the positive experiences I've had with other Bvlgari perfumes, I patiently waited for BLV's potential to unfold. It got a little better after the top notes started to fade but the scent didn't last long enough to make it worth the wait. The middle notes were okay but they weren't interesting enough to make me forget that strong, almost offensive initial blast of ginger. I expected more from this expensive perfume. The other Bvlgaris I've had were of the highest quality, as one would expect from this esteemed house.

Scentaholic
Scentaholic

When you first spray this perfume it is very harsh and citrusy. Didn't seem to blend very well but after about 30 minutes or so the harshness settles and that's when you get the whole "baby powder" thing. It's a nice fresh scent. Can't say that I love it but I wouldn't mind using from time to time after a shower! Lasting power anywhere from 6-10 hours and sillage is quite strong.

moraine
moraine

I can wear this one anywhere, any season, though I like it best for mild summer evenings. The only place I don't tend to wear it is at home - really an "out-and-about and meeting people" kind of scent. It reminds me of something I used to smell as a child, a lotion I think - could it be Nivea? - and the fragrance transports me immediately back to windy, lakeside summer days with the family.

It's powdery, soapy, lotiony...calming and invigorating... warm and cool at the same time - very, very nice!

Warning: use sparingly, as mentioned by Mialy, and spray on an area far away from your nose...too bad it's so chemical-y!

Miffymuffin
Miffymuffin

I was a bit dissapointed when I first sprayed this on myself. I got the ginger which I love but there was a flowery harshness to it. However after a couple of minutes it transformed into a vanilla/ ginger subtle sweet floweriness that got better and better as the day wore on. It is a very classy fragrance perfect for the day. I love the ginger note in it, it stays with me all day.
The bottle is a bit naff and I find it unwieldy when spraying.

I love the Wisteria-note in this one. Perfect everyday scent, I wear it at the office. Nice, soft, and classy. On me this scent stays about 3-4 hours.

cubul16
cubul16

i had 2 bottle of this and still love it so much!

Collector
Collector

I am on my second bottle. It is a light fresh scent that says, hug me. It reminds me of a grown up baby powder scent. I love to wear it on hot days. It does stay close to the skin and is subtle which is good for work. On me it lasts most of the day. Most of my perfumes are spicy florals, so this is a change of pace.

SenecaWhite
SenecaWhite

Nice, clean fragrance but it smells a bit masculine to my nose so I probably wouldn't wear it.

Aigner_Again
Aigner_Again

Very classy on a right person. Not on me though.

rmnelega
rmnelega

Oh, how I longed for this scent!!! And now, Santa brought it to me! I'm very satisfied and enthusiastic to sniff it everytime I want to change my mood. Exactly, it really helps me be more relaxed, more feminine and happier. And, as a piece of advice: men love it!!! It has that Je Ne Sais Quoi!!!

zecheiroso

Top *
Heart ****
Base *****
Final score ***

Minireview from a partial wearing.

The good
The heart smells nicely of citrus, or maybe it's a persistent one, from the top notes.
The base smells of powder and vanilla, pretty nice stuff on women, I dig it. Wait... it smells like Le Male's base! That's why I don't really like wearing it, despite the fact I like its smell.
Pretty good deal for its price.

The bad
The top has ginger and I can notice it, urgh! Or maybe the composition is just unbalanced at that point.

The ugly
Pretty poor durability, not great sillage either.

I wouldn't object this scent on a woman but I'm sure there's far more interesting offers out there.

aquila_2009
aquila_2009

Hi.

Another work of art by ALBERTO MORILLAS. One of the fragrances most people Love it as it is very Interesting and Enticingly clean scent. BLV is like the better part of a day. Versatile,Unpretentious,Modern, Subtle,Intelligent,Enchanting,Soapy and Daytime scent.

I wouldent say it is Absolutely Feminine because i found a Masculine characteristic in it.Fresh and Spicy top notes are a Familiar scent to my nose as the Ginger is quite Dominant here but the middle notes surrounded with Exotic composition due Flax and wisteria that sit over a Clean and Woody base notes.

This smells reminiscent of walking through a field on a wam summer night for me.BLV is a safe choice on Job Interviews.It is a nice fresh Elegant scent for SUMMER days.I would recommend it to a Refined character especially if she is around 25/30 years old.A Useful scent to have in Your collection.

Sillage?Ok.

Longevity?Very Good on my skin and It is more than i expected.

A friend of mine owns this fragrance, and absolutely detests it. BLV has always made me curious, yet it wasn't until yesterday that I made it my mission to test it.

BLV is very unique, at least in my opinion. My friend tends to like fresh, citrusy scents like D&G Light Blue and Moschino I Love, Love, which this fragrance is not.

BLV is fresh and clean in some ways, however the soapy and citrusy bergamot qualities are balanced and smooth. The ginger comes across rather strongly at first, however the more the scent settles, the softer the scent becomes. Particularly in the heart, the wisteria and flax notes smelt a little powdery.

The drydown tends to veer away from the powdery aspect and becomes much sharper and more woodsy. Just before it fades away, the last impression it gives is that of a lotion-type smell.

The complexity of this fragrance is pleasing. Bvlgari has a way of constructing interesting, inoffensive and delicate Summer scents that really stand out from the other rival brands.

The longevity is commendable, however the scent stays rather close to the skin. This is probably best seeming that powdery ginger and florals don't usually work too well in large, loud doses.

I do like this fragrance, however I preferred it much more in the heart where it was powdery, smooth and creamy. The drydown was a little mediocre for me.

TakaBeata
TakaBeata

Behind the incitement Nicole79 I tried and I bought in the internet 10 ml BLV. It is the beautiful scent. Wonderfully they are developed . Delicate are feminine, passionate and at this not suffocative , pleasant !!! Super scent for me on the next summer and rest seson.I plans of course buy biger bottle.

guest_sparklingpink25
guest_sparklingpink25

I've bought my second bottle! I love that it gives me the contradiction, laid back yet sophisticated. And my boy loves it too! ♥

zvoncica
zvoncica

Blv is unisex and casual perfume. Develops rather fast from first, maybe least pleasant part, where ginger is dominant, male and spicy, into creamy freshness. Reminded me on Nivea aftershave balsam. Blv lasted quite long enough for a delicate perfume as it is, and made me fell fresh showered and clean.

Although I don’t consider Blv to be anything special, kept thinking on male beard two days old, clean white sheet, and laying on soft beach sand. Eroticism at second glance.

dalmajen
dalmajen

I bought BLV even though it is floral, but when tried it out, liked the powdery scent. I wore it mainly summertime, as reminded me of a fresh scent. It was not a great staying fragrence, and wore off very quickly on me.I am going to try the new bulgari black, and see if that might suit better. I would say this perfume is more for fair women, as seems very light.

Bulgari BLU is a unique, subtle floral fragrance somewhat surprisingly anchored in aromatics, not musk or sandalwood, as one might have expected, at least from looking at the notes.

The opening is unabashedly aromatic, with strong ginger and bergamot inducing a veritable wake-up effect. The dominant florals, wisteria and flax--chosen apparently for their blue color!--are so subtle as to never really compete with the opening aromatics. They do become stronger in the drydown, but never does BLU lose its essentially aromatic quality, and the wood and the musk, like the flowers, adorn the aromatics, not the other way around.

I would call BLUE an aromatic floral, if I were the Great Conferrer of Categories, and I would market this to men as well as women, since it is a truly unisex scent with great appeal to those who appreciate florals but prefer them to remain light accessories rather than the centerpiece of a scent.

The staying power of BLU is excellent, and I would recommend this especially for hot summer days, when the cooling aromatics would be most welcome and a light floral touch is appropriate.

luxlover
luxlover

I love the powdery smell of this perfume. It's like surge of freshness blowing on me when I smell it. I wasn't attracted on the bottle but when I sampled it, it's love at first sniff and I told myself I'm gonna have it one day. I bought a bottle from ebay for a good price. I see myself repurchasing this perfume.

Pa.princess
Pa.princess

Not a bad scent-to me it's nothing unique. On my skin it smells VERY much like Oxygene by Lanvin.

kastehelmi
kastehelmi

This is a nice feminine powdery floral, very well-balanced-I am smelling flax flower for the first time, and it does smell like a softer, less heady jasmine, with the wisteria.I am a jasmine lover, so a toned down jasmine is certainly wearable, even if this doesn't sing elegantly as a beautiful jasmine does. It's just so nice-but so soft-spoken. I could say that I sprayed just once on my wrist, and I have heard here that Bvlgari scents are short-lived, but this is very short-lived, fading more rapidly than the other Bvlgari scents I've tried (just Thé Rouge, and Jasmin Noir)-but I will use up all of this decant for sure. Very nice, soft wood, whispered musk and understated flowers-a great floral woody musk, as long as you aren't expecting to smell it on yourself again and again throughout the day (or even throughout the hours...perhaps one of the most powdery scents that I like.

Nicole79
Nicole79

LOVE IT so much...BLV BLUE....a very unique fragrance...!!!

...sexy...bittery...clean...soapy,a bit powdery in the dry down ...
I like to wear it in the Summer time...i will always love this perfume...I had 3-4 bottles already.! Each summer ( almost ) i buy one. This is ONE of the Best from BLV...in my opinion...;)
A must have for me !

taydev
taydev

i like it but its kinda powdery in the drydown though. not bad

a bit vintage
a bit vintage

I think BLV is a very enjoyable scent. It never seems to have any notes in the mix that scream out, or take over to become abnoxious. At first the ginger and bergamot are really refreshing, but it quickly mellows out and I really like this comforting scent. I really adore the wisteria here, really lovely.

dina
dina

It's a very unique fragrance, classy and clean. Ginger is really beautiful. The most distinguished one in the Blv family.
Suitable for daytime, office wear and summer.
On me, it's rather linear, from the beginning till the end, it smells powdery with a hint of citrus.
Don't know what locust is ? Anybody knows how it smells like?

Update: Now that I bought it and tested it for longer hours, I can say it's not a hint of citrus notes but rather sandalwood and musk. They appear in about 1 hr after wearing the perfume.

Only drawback, lack of sillage though it has a good staying power on me.

Adriana_87
Adriana_87

I like the gingery citrus at the top,reminds me of armani code.I think this one is so much better then blv notte.

smellysmellycat
smellysmellycat

classyy , classy and classy :)

guest_jaye
guest_jaye

love it! something about it is really different, doesnt give me a headache like some of the others, the smell has a calming effect and lingers :)

ktv0926
ktv0926

I fell in love with BLV Notte about two weeks ago, I'm wearing it since then constantly.

Now I've tried BLV and I feel like I'm discovering myself with Bvlgari fragrances - BLV is soo my scent! Flowers with ginger and musk - I love it!

ruxxy
ruxxy

Yes, it is powdery, with a strange sweetness and "reminds me of old type shaving stuff my dad and grandfather used". Smells so stuffy, like soap and cheap sweet smelling shower gel that it almost blows my nose, it's just too much. Whenever I get a whiff of it, it just makes me wanna run away as soon as possible.

The only odd notes are of flax and black locust, so I guess it's all because of them. Bvlgari has created some masterpieces in perfume, but this one is not among them; unfortunately I just can't find a thing to like in BLV.

Bulgari Blu is the only Bulgari's fragrance I care for. All the other ones seem crap to me, either wanna-be or cloying-woodsy, almost artificial.
The artificial edge is in BLU too, but the scent itself is entirely a different story. I got this as a gift from my parents a few years ago. They know I love scents, but they have crap tastes IMO... An enlighted SA pushed BLU to them, expensive for sure, but high quality! I was almost reluctant to wear it due to that fact that it was Bulgari, but I had to come to see that I love it. I think it's very feminine, young and knowing. The first minutes after sprying are not very pleasant, because they are ginger-sickening. This last for a few minutes then it fades to a beautiful enchanting floral, like something you would smell from flowers in a Greek terrace on a summer night. That blue colour is just perfect for the scent.
I would have said that it's very jasmine, but apparently no jasmine is there. Maybe the wisteria gives me that effect. The drydown is mostly vanillic, a littel bit on the artificial edge, but totally luscious and not foody at all. It smells like grown-up jasmine for young ladies who hold up elegance as their must. It's daring, but never vulgar. It's the night side of a sunny personality. Sparkling in the night like moon and stars on the surface of sea water.
I also like the squared bottle, which is unusual for me (fan of round shapes).

sunkist7957
sunkist7957

It is peppery, fresh scent accented with spicy notes. A blend of ginger and flowers makes this perfume very unique. Although it is not my cup of tea, I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for something different and unique either for themselves or as a gift.

Amanda79
Amanda79

At first spray the scent is somewhat harsh reminding me of medicine and soap. Seconds later, once it soaks into skin BLV instantly transforms and the notes separate, unfold and deepen. A soothing and almost dark wisteria is first to make an appearance setting the overall mood of the fragrance to be fresh, clean and powdery.
Minutes after wearing, but only for a moment, the ginger and bergamot add a slightly unisex vibe of spicy and zingy-zest to the powdery floral's.
Into the dry-down the notes lighten up tremendously(if not too much,too soon) remaining fresh but not as powdery, just a clean smell with deep vanilla and traces of ginger still lingering around. The sandalwood adds that wonderful, much loved "woodsy Bvlgari feel". BLV has high quality and soothing deepness that caresses each layer with inviting warmth for each note. Perfect for most situations, very pleasant, comfy and non-offensive.

fotolux
fotolux

It is silk clothes - blue as sky and airy as clouds. In which hurry on an appointment, stepping on the same clouds. Sharp and at the same time tender bergamot at the beginning, then a honey black locust effloresces and something else may be wisteria. Yes, an locust is sweet, but not too much - general feeling rather however - to tender freshness. And a sharp enough ginger appears to the base, vanilla and musk. Tender, fresh and young...

hollivomitsyou
hollivomitsyou

this one is fresh and clean, but the ginger gives it a little kick. this is one that is subtle.
addition: now that i have been wearing this one all day, i have to say it is nicer than i initially believed. worth trying.

Yana
Yana

It's very strange, but I feel ginger only on a blotter, not at all on my skin (maybe a shaddow for 15 minutes). For me it's very creamy and tender. It's also a unique scent, couse if you don't know what to put on you can use it without thinking too long. It suits all kinds of clothes styles and different weather. The only thing that I find true for almost all BLVgary parfumes is that it sounds only from the skin. Never use it wearing high-neck sweaters IMO. Sits close to skin or as a light cloud over you:)

P. S. Witney Huston's and Sharon Stone's favourite parfume...

mellybee
mellybee

Bvlgari Blv is not a blue fragrance at all. Although the opening is very fresh, almost aquatic, in the next minute I smell suddenly the freshly cutted ginger, which lasts about twenty minutes and then gets more deep and spicy with the ginger in the background. The drydown is green in a way. Unfortunately the lasting power is not very good. It isn't that type of fragrance what I would wear, but I find it very nice and interesting.

Perfumaniac
Perfumaniac

A surprising fragrance characterized by a sophisticated bouqet which embodies unexpected olfactive contrast. A tribute to contemporay women.
It opens with a refreshing burst of ginger and finishes with the full, sensual scents of vanilla, wisteria, and sandalwood. Like the woman who wears it, BLV is a force, a spirit, an unforgettable experience.

alicektn
alicektn

Powdery, with a strange sweetness, yet slightly masculine... Wonderful for summer evenings...

LuckysGirl
LuckysGirl

This is very light and fresh on my skin. Unfortunately, just like Bvlgari Black, it does not have lasting power on me. It fades away far too soon. It's too bad too. I really like this fragrance.

randik
randik

This scent is warm and calming.The ginger is very detectable... It is quite unique, but I cannot use it too often; it is a perfume for special occasions, not for everyday use.

mamamia
mamamia

i agree with marianne and solocha.İt smells like grandad type after shave lotions.sorry:( i think its the worst bvlgari perfume ever.

purplerose
purplerose

well, one of my favorite perfume as well from BLV it's smell so nice and once you spray on your skin, the smell can tell how sophisticated you are

woogyjones50
woogyjones50

While I have used perfumes that did not go with my chemistry, this is the only one that I had to literally scrub off of my skin to remove the smell. I think it may be the ginger note in this one that I just cannot wear. But I think it is a good smelling perfume, as strange as that may sound given I had to scrub it away. The pungent note that I suspect is ginger is simply one that I will never be able to wear. I would suggest trying this perfume if you like a peppery/ginger scent that to my nose is not sweet or floral at all. A very unique perfume.

ticalau
ticalau

One of the best from Bvlgari! Smell so good on womens... so sexy and sensual! Very nice bottle 2... but i realy don't like the spot! :))) i mean... very,very, amateur...

LORENA
LORENA

Simply excellent.... My mother has it (she has lots of fragances)and she wears different fragances every day, but everytime she is wearing this one I always ask her..que perfume estas usando hoy? and she always answers...siempre me preguntas eso cuando uso BLV!!!!

elifu
elifu

I have been wearing it for four years and in the meantime I can't wear another perfume. Because all other fragrances I tried make me feel sick.

I absolutely addicted to this clean very clean but also very elevated and unique perfume. I still discover new scents in it.

Lila
Lila

Not thrilled at all... Too powdery and doesn't last long enough, on me at least.

soirdelune
soirdelune

The ginger notes make this a really interesting scent. Womanly, yet yielding to a sensual softness. Quite unique, too, if you are interested in wearing a perfume that stands out from the mainstream, but which is not *too* unusual. I agree with solocha that this has a certain nostalgic appeal -- which I like.

chance25
chance25

Blech...Too sweet and way too powdery. Hard to wear fearing a headache if it took a wrong turn. It reminds me of baby wipes (clean and dirty ones).

guest_Papillon
guest_Papillon

I love ginger scent.It's different from
my perfumes collection.I'll take it.

Moszatka
Moszatka

Bvlgari- BLV for Women is a very special powderly fragrance. It is suitable for office, meetings and every day. I like it!

KeLLStar
KeLLStar

BLV starts out quite spicy & peppery due to the ginger.

At first I did not like the peppery notes but once the middle & base notes come out the ginger steps back and BLV turns into a beautiful, powdery fragrance.

It's a simple yet complicated fragrance that makes you feel very womanly. It's great for the office, or for nights out.

I will definitely repurchase BLV once my current bottle runs out.

Marianne
Marianne

In my opinion, this is not a women's fragrance.

solocha
solocha

It reminds me of old type shaving stuff my dad and grandad used. It has nostalgic value,therefore I can see myself wearing it. Very interesting.

BLV by Bvlgari 3.72 out of 5 based on 890 ratings and 139 user reviews

Bvlgari Bvlgari BLV II Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml
Aftershave 3.3oz
Bvlgari Blv After Shave Emulsion 100ml 3.3oz
Bvlgari Blv After Shave Emulsion 100ml 3.3oz
Bvlgari Blv Notte Perfume by Bvlgari, .84 oz Eau De Parfum Purse Spray for Women
26.45 GBP
BVLGARI BLV for MEN by Bvlgari EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ
BVLGARI BLV for MEN by Bvlgari EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ
Bvlgari Blv bulgari Perfume by Bvlgari, 2.5 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Bvlgari Blv bulgari Perfume by Bvlgari, 2.5 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Bvlgari Blv bulgari Perfume by Bvlgari, 2.5 oz Eau De Parfum Spray Tester for Women
Zappos.com
Eau De Parfum
BVLGARI 'Charms - BLV II' Eau de Parfum
BVLGARI 'Charms - BLV II' Eau de Parfum
Gift Set 1.7oz
Bvlgari Blv Coffret Eau De Toilette Spray 50ml 1.7oz After Shave Balm 75ml 2.5oz Shower Gel 75ml 2.5oz 3pcs
Bvlgari Blv Eau De Toilette Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Bvlgari Blv Eau De Toilette Spray 50ml 1.7oz
BVLGARI BLV for MEN by Bvlgari SET-EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ SHOWER GEL 2.5 OZ TOILETRY BAG
Gift Set 1.7oz
Bvlgari Blv II Coffret Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml 1.7oz Eau De Parfum Spray 10ml 0.34oz Bath Shower Gel 75ml 2.5oz 3pcs
Gift Set 1.7oz
Bvlgari Blv II Coffret Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml 1.7oz Body Lotion 75ml 2.5oz Shower Gel 75ml 2.5oz Eau De Parfum Spray 10ml 0.33oz 4pcs
Bvlgari Blv II Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Bvlgari Blv II Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Bvlgari Blv Notte Cologne by Bvlgari, 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Men
Bvlgari Blv Notte Cologne by Bvlgari, 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Men
Gift Set 1.7oz
Bvlgari Blv II Coffret Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml 1.7oz Body Lotion 75ml 2.5oz Pouch 2pcs 1pouch
Bvlgari Blv Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.3oz
Bvlgari Blv Eau De Parfum Spray 75ml 2.5oz
Zappos.com
Bvlgari - BLV Pour Femme Eau De Parfum Spray 2.5 oz N-A - Beauty
Bvlgari - BLV Pour Femme Eau De Parfum Spray 2.5 oz N-A - Beauty

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Bvlgari BLV fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Bvlgari BLV, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify BLV by Bvlgari. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of BLV by Bvlgari represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.