Designers » B » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

BLV Absolute Bvlgari for women

BLV Absolute Bvlgari for women
dislike

BLV Absolute Bvlgari for women Pictures

BLV Absolute by Bvlgari is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. BLV Absolute was launched in 2002. Top notes are vanilla and flax; base notes are ginger, musk and wisteria.

Vanilla Flax

Ginger Musk Wisteria

BLV

BLV Absolute Fragrance Reviews

aber19
aber19

I have both the BLV and BLV Absolute. Both perfumes are discontinued, and BLV absolute is rarer. However, while the BLV original has more notes, but it is very similar to BLV Absolute. Therefore, on ebay the original BLV is available. This is one of my favourite Bvlgari fragrances. Therefore, the BLV absolute is nearly identical.

For me this perfume is a long lasting fresh, sweet, stylish, feminine fragrance which reflects a sweet baby powder, floral, ginger perfume. It lasts 6 hours on the skin. But it is very long lasting on clothes. It last over 2 days on my clothes.

It is a perfume which is close to the skin. This perfume is not offensive, and definitely a masterpiece. The perfume has a sweet pea type of smell. It is a soft, sweet fragrance and reminds me of Armani Gio in the Aqua Blue bottle. It is great for all seasons. I would give this 4.5/5 for the smell, lasting power, it lingers close to the skin and leaves a faint trail, but not overpowering to offend anyone.

soulflwr
soulflwr

My immediate reaction when first spraying this on my wrist was

"Oh that's stanky"

It didn't get any better. Have you ever smelled a diaper genie? That's what this perfume smells like, I agree with one of the earlier review, there is too much of something in here. I think they messed this one up. I love the original one, but the original has some the ginger and sandalwood to ground it. This one doesn't.

ETA: I asked my husband for his opinion and he said he thought it smelled like "wood and babies".

Barbarasvc
Barbarasvc

IF YOU LIKE UNISEX OR MALE PARFUMES THIS ONE IS PERFECT FOR YOU. FRESH AND SHARP AT THE BEGGINING, AFTER ONE HOUR ON MY SKIN IT IS A BIT LIGHTER AND MORE MILD, BUT STILL SO UNFEMININE.
I'LL NEVER PURCHASE IT AGAIN, NO THANKS.

katka.Šašková
katka.Šašková

Does anyone have both - Blv Absolute and Notte? I love Blv Notte, the only frustration is sillage, could be a bit stronger for me. Is Absolute similar in any way to Notte?
Thanks for your oppinion :-)

treenhe
treenhe

love blv, blv II, blv notte, blv summer so i had to try this. took me ages to track it down but finally have a bottle. i was expecting something different really...like how blv notte is to the original blv ie. an obvious heritage but still a perfume in it's own right. blv absolute is gorgeous but that is because it is blv with just a tad more ginger. i suppose i would say it is more citrusy/less powdery as a result but only mildly. if someone asked me if they should buy it, i would say 'if you've got blv, don't bother, they are one and the same'. i guess that's why it's a limited edition and difficult to find. i can't imagine this one selling well off the back of blv. shame really because it is still 10x better than most other perfumes i try.

claudy76
claudy76

no me gusta su aroma muy fuerte y se evapora rapido tengo una botella y huele como a rancio al principio fuerte luego se vuelve agradable duracion muy poca no lo recomiendo en absoluto

angelle
angelle

I love this fragrance I think its great for wearing to work or daytime, lasts well and I love the smell that is left on my clothes at the end of the day.

Tried it by accident but just loved it. Just about time to grab a new bottle.

Bvlgari BLV ABSOLUTE eau de parfum concentrée opens very harshly to my nose, and in fact seems so caustic that it actually reminds me a bit of Windex. Yikes! I have no idea what the problem here is, as I do like the original BLV. "They say" that an excess of anything--even water!--can be toxic, and for my system this is definitely a case of overdose of something, perhaps whatever chemicals are being used here to mimic the smells of wisteria and flax in nature? The note list is pretty spare, so this is my best guess.

I am a strong believer in the physiological capacity evolved in animals to shun poisons, so whenever I smell something this unpleasant, I steer clear--just in case. BLV ABSOLUTE smooths out quite a bit as it dries down, eventually becoming an aromatic floral fragrance vaguely reminiscent of BLV, but for about half of its life this just smells awful to me. Désolée!

nyoka
nyoka

I really like this but then,I like simple notes.IT bursts forth with a fresh vanilla bean scent,which I love.THen a woody giger scent takes over and im in heaven!THe balence of notes is perfect.Just the right ammount ofeverything!Would bgood for work or simple day to day things.Its sweetly sexy,not a dripping come get me scent,which i likeOn my skin she is lovely and nice sillage

CKS
CKS

Hello everyone!
I would like to know if BLV Absolute has a lot in common with Bvlgari BLV, and how it is comparing with it:)
I would like to buy it, I cannot try it before, and I am counting on your opinion:)
Thanx

GREAT perfume, especially if you are looking for a classy GINGER!!

ktv0926
ktv0926

I do like BLV Absolute - it is very self-confident and proud of itself fragrance. Unfortunately, it is a bit too cold for my taste, my imagination creates some snobbish image to go with this scent.

Nevertheless, I wouldn't mind wearing BLV Absolute, it is seductive in its own way.

magie
magie

great winter time scent very cool and spicy at the same time, an unusual fragrance.

so rare scent but drydown than baby skin smell so cute and so sexy

bayviewlib
bayviewlib

This is one of my favorite fragrances. It is heady at first but it smells cool, sweet and a bit citus. Like an alpine flower.

Russian
Russian

Very unusual.Does not suit every woman.On my skin it becomes very intense,though I don't spray much,thing that I don't like.
What I do like is the balance this fragrance gives and the feeling of self-confidence.
It's smth special,but not for me.It is designed for another type of woman with another character.

BLV Absolute by Bvlgari 3.54 out of 5 based on 70 ratings and 16 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Bvlgari BLV Absolute fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Bvlgari BLV Absolute, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify BLV Absolute by Bvlgari. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of BLV Absolute by Bvlgari represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.