Designers » B » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

BLV Eau d`Ete Bvlgari for women

BLV Eau d`Ete Bvlgari for women
dislike

BLV Eau d`Ete Bvlgari for women Pictures BLV Eau d`Ete Bvlgari for women Pictures BLV Eau d`Ete Bvlgari for women Pictures BLV Eau d`Ete Bvlgari for women Pictures

A lighter and airier version of this fragrance arrives on the market in February 2010 and it aims at younger population. The fragrance features mint, lemon, iris, amber, cinnamon, benzoin and fir resins. The perfume arrives in a glass flacon with silver cap. Its bluish liquid is available as 30 and 50 ml EDT, along with 100 ml shimmer body lotion.

Amalfi Lemon Mint

iris Amber Cinnamon

Benzoin Resin Fir

She Wood Crystal Creek Wood
BLV Eau de Parfum II

BLV Eau d`Ete Fragrance Reviews

CarolynS296
CarolynS296

Bvlgari doesn't smell 'too' bad, from the sprayer, bottle or cap; however, as it often goes, without the dry down and mellowing of the various accords, so many fragrances can become disappointing and Bvlgari is just that, a disappoint.

Upon the final stage of the essences evolving, all that remained were sparce, if any, pleasant, residual accords. It concluded in an odd and very unusual scent, that could best be described as that of very old olive oil.

smelling_gr8
smelling_gr8

The initial blast of this perfume is ICY. It's like sucking on a clear glacier mint and then having a drink of cold water afterwards, it's that cold. Very minty on opening and sharp citrus, can't detect anything else.
Unfortunately, longevity is not very good and neither is silage.
I would imagine this would be a very refreshing scent to wear on a hot sunny humid day, just like AA Herba Fresca, when you need to cool down BUT for a cold blowy day like today it's a big NO...unless you want to feel like a frozen penguin.

smellynich
smellynich

its a surprisingly aquatic scent like typical aquatic scent to use on cold weather

mschirstine10
mschirstine10

Very unique and well..unisex as well. i was never much into scents that are so definite,blissful and clear, i prefer my signature to be bit of on the subtle side. It could be vague; maybe a little brooding would be perfect. lol. And this one's totally worth my salt. i mean i did not even care much for that among other bvl lines at first then gradually it came into being after around 4 weeks wearing them to work. it appears to be crystalline, sharp, yet a little floral. the last ounce of softness finally got me. now that i am in love with it. Not only that i enjoyed its essence but found the whole process that i gradually fell in love with it quite amusing. Not love at first sight but one that lasts and lasts mysteriously. just like someone you met in your life.

treenhe
treenhe

i was never *not* going to like this right? :) as a blv girl it is as gorgeous as the others to me. mulan is right, it is very similar to blv II at the start but the mint quickly comes bouncing to the front. i've not had experience of mint in a fragrance before (certainly not knowingly anyway) and this was a little strange initially. it almost made me mouth fizz...i could feel my mouth watering weirdly. after about 15 mins it was just the most beautiful minty tinge to my beloved blv II. on paper i would never have said that would have worked but it does and i am happy to report that, although other reviews are less positive, i love this blv as much as the others. yes it does slip away a little sooner perhaps but it is a 'summer' fragrance and as such, i wouldn't want a 'bang me over the head with a mallet' scent on during the hottest days of the year. pitched perfectly and no disgrace to the blv name....what more can i ask for?

mulan
mulan

when you spray it it almost has the same smell like BLV II, but after a while you can smell minty, fresh and a little bit masculine fragnance. It is very fresh and well balanced and you won't miss if you buy it, cause it is like every Bvlgari parfum, just lovely. It's for every woman who wants fresh, modern and unique fragnance.

Emerald2010
Emerald2010

I honestly love this perfume, it's my favorite by Bvlgari. I've tried almost all of their perfumes including the BVL II and BVL Notte, I disliked both of them due to their potency. This perfume on the other hand has quickly become my signature scent. It did take some getting used to, the first day I got it, I became very ill from the smell, however since then, I have gone through three bottles. I am stocking up just incase the perfume is discontinued soon. I would say this perfume falls into the "Fresh-Citrus" category as the lemon and mint are its strongest notes, at least on me. This truly is the perfect fragrance for summer, incredibly fresh and light.
10/10 (For me at least, it lasts forever and is good year round)

Juniper
Juniper

sooo i tried on this perfume today at work and it really did only last a few hours before it disappeared like everyone has stated, but it gives off a nice fresh smell - like a "just had a shower" feeling to it. & yes it does have a watery sort of soapy smell to it but its great for daytime wear specially at a work place with customers. thats a plus side to it. just really guttered it doesnt last long on skin or my clothes :( .

Anouk0811
Anouk0811

I know this one is very light, and definatly not 'perfumy' but it's so nice and clean.. It really smells devine.
I agree with Sofiii, it has the kind of babypowder smell in the drydown, with I really really love!! The drydown remindes me of my favourite perfume from Armani; 'White', wich is unfortunatly discontinued, and I think maybe it's because of the mint! Is it the mint that gives it the babypowder kind of smell? I always thought that it was the musk..!

susieqrj
susieqrj

Kevanna said it all:

MDWake8
MDWake8

The top notes seem to dominate. Mint is almost overwhelming. The dry down is not substantial, so it doesn't stay on the skin well alone. Bvlgari encourages layering their EDT's and EDP's so Eau d'Ete might be a nice layered with Blv Notte.

Perfumaniac
Perfumaniac

A classy limited-edition fragrance conveying all the pleasures of summer, this new floral, mint and lemon Eau de Toilette is an irresistibly sparkling and sensual fragrance. Bright and sunny, natural yet absolutely sophisticated, it captures the luxurious feeling of summer on the skin.

Kin
Kin

hallo... is there any BLV note here? :( It's not good enough for this name. Anyway it's quite nice fragrance, light but sweet. If you've found the first 'bluest' blv too sharp... you may like this version.

mypersonalharmonics
mypersonalharmonics

Boring.

Why do they keep launching "editions"? Because they don't have a serious composition to propose. Oh, Bvlgari please stop...

If only they had backed up the original Blv, the original Femme and Black like cornerstones - like JPG does with classic and Mygler with all his scents - they would just lay back and count the cash flow... But all this "effort" for new editions only makes the house and their earlier launches less desirable.

atenais_only
atenais_only

I really like this one. Made a test today and finally found great perfume from BVL. why not?

it seems you're nose isn't the best.. i think the EDP is very sweet (amber) and the eau d'ete is more fresh and not that sweet like the eau de parfum.....

zvoncica
zvoncica

Unveil me the secret and explain, how come Bvlgari launches the same perfume two years in the row? I can smell and smell, press my nose to the hand, breath deep, shallow and hold my breath. Yet, no difference have I observed between Blv EDP and Blv d Ete.

They are both nice floral aquatics, smell like freshly washed clothes, bubbly, tender and charming. Clean, easy to wear and appealing. Indeed summer scents with capital S. Overly similar to body shampoos you can buy for 3 euros in any store. Escaping time, extra fast.

sofiii
sofiii

BLV Eau d'Ete isn't bad or like water at all. It is just the ingredients in it are light, not as sweet or loud as nearly 99.9% other perfume we've tried; but it does have its own smell.

It starts fresh, something like a tiny bit fresh cucumber + a burst of sweet lemon. I thought it could be bad, if the freshness persists, however, it turns to something surprisingly nice.

It's more cirtrusy, and sweet, in a lemon tart/cheese cake way. However, the smell isn't strong like any of the Britiney fantasies or any cake-smelling perfume, it's just subtle, but you know it smells foody.

Then some minty and warm scent just entangled, and dance around. The minty nuance is like the kinda old 90s baby powder, cooling and calming; and the warmth is slightly sweet and earth.

It is really comfortable to wear Eau d'Ete. However, as many critised, it's not your typical scent with the strength or projection you are familiar with. Wear it if you want something private and you can secretely enjoy, without been notice by anyone else.

kevaana
kevaana

Let me guess, it would be softer than the original. The original "smells" like water and this will "smell" like l'eau de water.

BLV Eau d`Ete by Bvlgari 3.79 out of 5 based on 123 ratings and 19 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Bvlgari BLV Eau d`Ete fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Bvlgari BLV Eau d`Ete, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify BLV Eau d`Ete by Bvlgari. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of BLV Eau d`Ete by Bvlgari represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.