Designers » B » Oriental Floral « Groups

BLV Eau de Parfum II Bvlgari for women
dislike

I have it: 495 I had it: 179 I want it: 197 My signature: 10

BLV Eau de Parfum II Bvlgari for women Pictures

Bvlgari is launching a new fragrance in September this year. The perfume named BLV Eau de Parfum II joins their opulent collection of perfumes as a feminine aroma which gives a feeling of nature, femininity, magnetism and harmony. Bluish nuances and modern vision of perfume BLV EDP II were created in cooperation with perfumer Jacques Cavallier.

Cavallier says he did not want to create a fragrance that reminds of transparent aromas of the 90es, but to offer a rich, clear and sophisticated fragrance which expresses quality of the house of Bvlgari. "This is a positive, encouraging fragrance which connects the opposites".

Top notes of Bvlgari BLV Eau de Parfum II introduce violet, star anise, liquorice and mandarin, while letting a floral heart dominate with its aromas of iris absolute surrounded with patchouli and Haiti vetiver. A base incorporates three amber nuances: ambergris and benzoin, with labdanum, finishing with Tonka and musk.

Its flacon has geometrical shape and slightly curved surfaces with a silver stopper with engraved logo of the brand. The perfume can be purchased as 30, 50 and 75 ml EDP, along with accompanying products – 200 ml perfumed bath and 200 ml body lotion. Advertising face is Laetitia Casta who is wearing Sassi necklace from High Jewelry collection. BLV Eau de Parfum II was launched in 2009.

Violet Star Anise Licorice Mandarin Orange

iris Patchouli Vetiver

Benzoin French labdanum Amber Tonka Bean Musk Cotton Flower

BLV Eau d`Ete

BLV Eau de Parfum II Fragrance Reviews

cmeeme
cmeeme

I get aquatic notes on the first whiff. There's also a certain sharpness (for lack of a better word. Sort of acidy but not potent..) and crispness to it once it starts to settle and the woods kick in. This to me, gives it a bit of a muscular feel. The powdery notes for some reason do not develop on my skin. In fact I'd say blv II is more spicy than it is floral. I don't dislike it but I have to be sure to spritz on only a little otherwise it gets overwhelming. The silage is above average and the longevity is excellent.

LisaLovesPerfume
LisaLovesPerfume

This is a wonderful fragrance for every day use. It is a pretty scent that is not overwhelming, yet it is not to be irgored. For the price, it is a steal.

Tigerlillian
Tigerlillian

BLV Eau de Parfum II opens with a soft, yet tenacious ultraviolet, woody licorice note. Orange and musk seemingly add a gilded edge to this beauty that starts to exhale with soft powdered iris breath.

The base notes of resin and woods are not heavy but rather complement and amplify the character of the top and heart notes. BLV II is somewhat ethereal and presents a cool, gentle alien-like magnetism.

I find this quite extraordinary and utterly worthy of Jacques Cavallier.

Kayse
Kayse

This was highly recommended to me on a Caribbean vacation at a duty free shop... Unfortunately, my skin was already being used as a test strip for several other fragrances! I always kept Bvlgari II in the to test list and was very pleased to find it (at a great price!) in my opinion, Bvlgari II is an amazing suede and soft, buttery leather smell that's perfect. The bvlgari perfume house is high quality, artistic perfume. The mini perfume travel collections are a fun introduction to the line.

I am surprised and disappointed, because every other Bvlgari perfume I have tried so far has been good. This one is not in my opinion.
It's fresh, and way too boring. If you look at the notes it's supposed to be sweet and strong. It's not. Only a hint of sweetness.
Also, a bit masculine. And even the bottle looks lame.(not in this picture, though) Everything about it smells and looks like cheap perfume from supermarket.

Dayi Marquez
Dayi Marquez

It smells good but its not special.

ivyheel
ivyheel

This perfume sings to me. It's beyond love! I have only recently begun to truly appreciate violet, and in BLV II the violet is sweet, cold, and spicy. Just gorgeous. The anise and licorice combination is sophisticated and addictive. BLV II is powdery throughout but more so in the drydown. As others have mentioned, the first hour is the best part of the fragrance. Very fresh and alive. The drydown is more comforting and quiet but still beautiful. Overall this perfume just works with my style and personality (my signature is Prada Infusion d'Iris) and I am sad it is discontinued...

galaxy86
galaxy86

SOPHISTICATION in a bottle. Nothing overpowering but you will make your presence known. Gets me confident in a spray. You know a woman who is fun, confident, knows her way and can get her way but is true, calm and humble at the same time? Well, this perfume definitely describes that. It was my first expensive perfume and still manages to stay on top.

Pinup6
Pinup6

So disappointed.
I wanted this fragrance to work SO BAD. But apparently it is so not successful it is being phased out.
Sadly.

The shower gel apparently has better sillage and power than the fragrance itself.
I am sad to say how badly I wanted this to work and it just failed...miserably.

kerpathy
kerpathy

I blind bought this because all of the scents listed were of interest to me, and I was looking for something that dried down powdery. Unfortunately, I just can't love it. :(

The initial spray is quite sharp and just shy of synthetic. I get the licquorice and star anise more than anything else, and it's definitely an oriental -- if you like orientals, the first hour of this will be for you. Unfortunately I like my orientals more florientals, so I'm not fond of the initial spray.

The second hour is actually quite lovely. It dries down into that soft, powdery iris heart and is wonderful to smell kind of hovering around yourself. The sillage on this is very soft, but this is a great hour to go and give someone a hug and share the lingering warm, soft iris.

Unfortunately, by the third hour, this smoothness is gone. There's something harsh about the finish that doesn't seem to match what I expect out of vanilla and musk base notes. Fortunately the scent is nearly gone by this point, so I only get this if I bring my wrist up to my nose and inhale.

This might be for someone who wants a sharper scent. The packaging is quite elegant and the fragrance itself is a lovely translucent blue colour, so it's very decorative. Unfortunately, it just wasn't the sophisticated, powdery scent I was hoping for -- more of a young, brash thing.

lachifa
lachifa

This perfume is amazing. Very soft and sophisticated. Found it yesterday at my local Ross and I had to get it! Happy with my purchase.

Tine1world
Tine1world

I do like this. However. It's staying power is zilch. More like a cologne. Albeit some colognes have better longevity. This scent definitely needs layering. I sprayed some on last night whilst catching a rom com. Timing it's demise. Before classic Gene Tierney could kill herself, the scent had all but vanished. Sad as like many others who have reviewed this perfume here. I was typically excited by the idea and elegance and promise, expecting more. This needs a an extract to carry it through.

denncita
denncita

this smelled to me like cucumber, pepper and aquatic notes. smells quite sharp and masculine. something about it makes me gag. sorry bvlgari but this scent is not a good one for me.

perfumelover595
perfumelover595

I got this perfume last year, and I love it! The smell is so soft and kinda exotic to me.

How does a fragrance smell of almost nothing?
Because I've owned and tried many fragrances containing iris, violet, benzoin, licorice and musk I don't imagine I'm anosmic to this fragrance. It's so strange.
It smells like standing outside behind an air conditioner or dryer vent. Warm air and a slight laundry detergent smell.

perfumecritic
perfumecritic

I think I must be anosmic to this one. All I smell during the first hour on my skin is a cloying sweetness reminiscent of the general impression I get from Marc Jacobs Daisy. That's not to say that I think the two perfumes are similar, but again that sweetness of Daisy is all that I seem to be able to detect with this Bulgari Fragrance for much of its development. I do like the way that it dries down on my skin after an hour or so, which is kind of too bad because I'm not willing to put up with most of the fragrance's development.

Valleyofthedolls
Valleyofthedolls

I don't love this fragrance but I DO appreciate it. I like how this isn't the traditional powdery scent, it has a certain freshness to it and I believe it's from the oranges. It's a nice, cooling sort of perfume. I would recommend this for spring and summer, definitely not for the colder months. Overall it is VERY unique and I've never smelled anything like it out there.

Museumgal
Museumgal

Very sweet candied violets, with some spice thrown in. The iris is blended very well and complements the violet note without overwhelming it. Quite balmy -- it projects amazingly well for notes that are usually quiet florals. Would be good for violet fans who are looking for a bit more sillage than the note usually gives -- it's usually a bit of a shy flower but the resins and patchouli in the base really help it project. Only drawback is that it doesn't last as long -- pour femme from this line lasts better.

PastelMoon
PastelMoon

How this fragrance is not considered a hit in current fragrance market?
It's quite unique oriental fragrance, one of those which creates a transparent scented cloud around you. It is subtle but very noticeable, i can smell it constantly on myself even i usually get immune to my fragrances really fast.
I would classify it as fresh 'cleansed' oriental with an unisex spicy edge. Well blended, but i feel that all the notes are still present. This fragrance is truly a signature material.
It slightly reminds me of Trussardi Jeans. Just be sure you get a bottle of fresh, original juice as i got to smell a very bad knockoff that smelled hideous.

cherry_lips
cherry_lips

I agree it's light violet aquatic scent, with a lasting power on my skin 2-3 hours.

anna.023
anna.023

I can't understand why so many people seems to dislike this one? I really enjoy this perfume. It's a very nice, beutiful violet/auquatic perfume wich is great for summer.

On me it actually has great sillage and lasting power, absolutley lasts all day, I use to recive many complimants when I'm wearing this perfume. Since I'm a great violet lover I really like the soft violet here. It's a cloud of beauty that follows you, not in your face at all.

On me it's not very powdery. It's a beutiful, fresh violet blended with a hint of anis and some (sour?)mandarin. You should defintley give this one a try.

This is quite watery to my nose, light and almost unisex, so not a winner for me. Some Bvlgari have that masculine vibe, when others are real feminine. The longevity is non existent, so I really can't say much about this vague scent.
Only if you like pale skin scents.

lolllee2nd
lolllee2nd

What en experience Bvl II is for me! Unexpected delight. For me it is an aquatic floral with a spicy wood like cut cedar and a hint of slightly warm leather. Looking at the notes listed above, I can pick out the violet, anise, licorice, pachouli, amber and white flowers. It brings back fond memories of riding my horse through old growth cedar trees to a pond for a swim. The leather scent I detect is my oiled cowboy boots on the pond's edge warmed to a soft spiciness in the hot sun. It is very light on me, just a faint cloud of scent and memories. Very nice! Good enough to purchase a full sized bottle.

shanghaifleur
shanghaifleur

I received Bvlgari Blu II as a gift when it just came out. It's a very unique fragrance, and to me it's all about violets and anis. I like the opening and the middle better than the fruity drydown.

This scent has a mysterious aura, and its kind of mellow and subtle. I don't think it's an oriental perfume, to me it's more of a chypre. It's not very feminine, at least not in a white flower bouquet kind of scent, it's more toned down and almost unisex. But it's still very enticing.

If there should be a "warm" perfumes versus a "cold" perfumes category, Blu II is definitly a "cold" perfume!...the color is absolutly fitting the fragrance in this case.

Not very long lasting, more of a skin scent after it settles.

hunterblu
hunterblu

Heads up all you Blv II lovers, Ross and Marshals (in NorCal anyways) just marked down all there 1.7oz bottles of this to the VERY affordable price of $7.49! Hope this info helps some of you who have been wavering on whether or not to buy this as well. Enjoy and happy sniffing.

I tested this at a dept. store but was told it was being discontinued. The scent was intriguing as I usually wear white florals. But I found this to be sweet and clean. I'm not exactly sure what I like from the notes since I am not familiar with many of them. It is slightly masculine on me but sweet at the same time. I purchased a bottle at a discount store in case it was being discontinued. I wear it occasionally and still trying to figure out what I am drawn to most. So while I like it, it is mostly a mysterious fragrance to me. The only other Bvlgari scent I own and love is Omnia Crystalline but might pick up Au the Blanc if I find a good price somewhere.

kaejuntun
kaejuntun

I tested this fragrance tonight on a whim while testing other Bvlgari fragrances. This one totally took me by suprise. I had never read any reviews in it, had no idea what the notes were, and had no intention of buying it. After trying it on I couldn't help myself - I just bought a bottle online for a great price.

I am suprised to see that there isn't more citrus in the top notes beyond mandarin because the initial spray is very clean and sparkly - not too bright and not sharp in the slightest. It quickly takes on a smooth, creamy scent, slightly powdery which must be the violets. (I have discovered that sometimes violets really rub me the wrong way, but in this fragrance they must be balanced just right.) There is a slight woodiness that is anything but masculine, basically just a warm base. I think it is very interesting that this is classified as an oriental floral - it doesn't have any of the characteristics that I would normally associate with orientals; it isn't spicy in the slightest on me. Furthermore, the "amber nuances" that are supposed to be in the base are hardly there.

Overall this is a fresh, balanced perfume. The only downfall is that it really doesn't last on the skin for very long. After a couple of hours the one spray I tested on my skin has become almost completely absent to my nose. It is so beautiful, though, that I am willing to trade lasting power for the amazing fragrance. Plus, my sister who was shopping with me said it smelled like me right away - a definite plus :).

UPDATE: after wearing this for a while, I have decided that there is something in the base that I am not overly fond of... lately it has been turning strangely sweet on me... I still like it, but I don't know if I will be able to finish the large bottle I bought.

hesione
hesione

powdery+sour+sweet, I must say the combination of powdery and fruit notes are the least for my liking...

Blv II and By Kilian in the city of Sin are very similar, when the flower and fruit notes are more noticeable in By Kilian in the City of Sin.

maryum.malik
maryum.malik

hard to describe scent. smells light-hearted and fun. sillage is okay, but very long lasting. i used up a miniature this past summer. it's what i always used when i hung out with this boy i really liked, and he liked it too. though it was a summer relationship and we're both back to our lives now, whenever i smell this in the department store testers, it always brings back those good times...

sherylchan
sherylchan

This smelled very aqua to me, a fragrance category I cannot relate to, yet I really liked this one and returned to use it again. It is fresh, crystal clear, fluid and sings with life. Surprisingly long lasting as well.

renata demartini
renata demartini

Pra mim, não tem cheiro de nada! Me arrependi de ter comprado.

missmywhite
missmywhite

Picked this up as a blind buy for a deal at Marshalls. It is fresh and light, but lasts a long time. Very clean, crisp and masculine on me. I think I might like it better in the summer. I do pick up the liquorice, patchouli and vetiver in it. It doesn't smell floral to me, in fact I'd say it's more soapy....I think I will keep this one for summer and try again.

HeidiLynn

This smells similarly to ET's Violet Eyes; I did not care for Violet Eyes (probably because of the cedar note), but do like BlvII. I think it is the violet note they share, which is nice to finally identify what "violet" smells like!

curvealert
curvealert

This is such a pretty, sheer scent. So sheer that it disappears in an hour on my skin - it desperately needs something to anchor it, either that or it's been watered down. It's such a shame because the spicy floral opening is so promising. If anyone has worked out how to make this last longer apart from spritzing every hour, please let me know! I agree with other reviewers about the classification; this scent is about as oriental as a Pot Noodle.

HeidiLynn

Got a sample of Blv II, mostly because I adore that shade of blue and couldn't resist at least trying it.

It is a well blended floral that didn't go sour on me--which is a great place to start. It wasn't powdery (although there was a tad of that), it was fresh but not watery or too "green", it had a hint of vanilla-spiciness but was certainly not a typical oriental fragrance to my nose. I'm really at a loss as to how to explain this fragrance. No individual notes stood out for me--I certainly couldn't smell the licorice or anise (both of which I expected to be striking), nor could I pick out a specific floral note, other than a general "feel" of "blue" (vs white) flowers, but that was probably me smelling with my eyes :)

Sillage was low, and longevity about 3 hours on my skin. I'll enjoy my tiny vial, but not sure I'll spring for a full bottle.

Petite Blondie11
Petite Blondie11

It's beautiful,subtle,breezy! I adore BLV!

bookishbeauty
bookishbeauty

I bought this because it literally jerked my head around to smell it again after I casually picked up the tester in a store. I had put it down and started to walk away, then thought "WAIT. What was that???" Needless to say, it came home with me.

I have been wearing this BLV II two out of three days lately, but I still haven't reviewed it because, as much as I like it, I can't for the life of me figure out what I am smelling!! Haha. I look at the notes and think, "Ok, anise, yes...tonka, yes, citrus, yes...patchouli and vetiver, yes..." But somehow all of them together make this light-as-air, sweet but tart, smooth but sparkling, deep but fluffy scent that just doesn't make sense to my brain, but in a good way. It's so soft, yet I catch whiffs of it all day long somehow (it has crazy longevity for me!)--like it's a cloud around me but I can hardly smell it on my wrist. So weird, but wonderful is how I would have to describe this.

Edit: Oh my, I just read what the perfumer said of this scent above: "A positive, encouraging scent which connects the opposites." Well, I'd say he absolutely succeeded!!

Ouch!
Ouch!

This is another one of those scents that if it lasted longer I'd be all over it like a rash!

I seem to really like alot of Bvlgari scents but have a problem with their longevity. The only ones that last long on me are Pour Femme edp and Rose Essentielle edp. Both stunning!

This one is a lovely light clean perfume as the look of the bottle and colour of the liquid would suggest. It's a light fresh floral that has watery elements with undertones of linen and clean laundry. I love it! if ONLY it were stronger.

The notes in the description would probably put some people off...anise? Patchouli? Liquorice? Vetiver? I don't get these kind of smells from this at all..those are very distinct smelling notes and this must be blended extremely well for it to hide them so much.

I would purchase this in a heartbeat but they need to make an intense intense version for my taste.

suile
suile

Lovely, sophisticated blend of all its notes - nothing really dominates, but the overall effect is modern, opulent and classic. No lasting power to speak of, but it's Bulgari, what do you expect ?

madam_dallas_multipass
madam_dallas_multipass

I bought this one on the spur of the moment and got tired of it very quickly. I can feel only woodsy notes, I guess it's vetiver, on my skin and don't detect any violets, mandarins, irises or anything else.

Lookin4Happy
Lookin4Happy

I was expecting something totally different based on the notes of this perfume. On my skin chemistry, it smells nearly exactly like TM's Womanity. It is salty and fruity/sweet at the same time. I don't smell the anise or licorice at all, and frankly, I can't pick out any of the listed notes, except maybe the musk. I'm going to try it again, but if it remains too similar to Womanity, it's going back.

chickenpotpie
chickenpotpie

Strangely fruity on my skin, which looking at the notes, I would not have expected that. Certainly though, violet is the main theme. On first spray I can smell the citrus, which is nice for a hot summer day. As it dries the musk starts to make itself known.

Its certainly Interesting to say the least, as I get a bit of spice and some licorice for sure and then, that really bizzaro fruit which is NOT orange, nor does it ever get sour. Its actually quite plump and ripe, but not overly sweet. Whatever it is, I actually like it as it adds a heck of a lot of interest to this scent!

I'm not sure why it doesn't seem to last on most people, this stuff is quite tenacious on my skin (6 hours in gross humidity without getting cloying.) The last dregs I smell some violet, musk, and that little zip of a fruity thing. I get very little powder, considering iris can be my nemesis, again, I'm confused.

This is just not a straight forward scent. (at least its not on me!)

Pari88
Pari88

Wanna smell like an ice goddess? Wear this.
I have a thing for "yellow" fragrances lately, the super strong and sweet, powdery, spicy citrusy type, so I decided to take break and get me some of this. It has all the notes I have always loved, plus more! The lasting power on me is not so great in this summer heat, but it get's better as night falls and becomes more windy, and will probably better as the days get cooler.
This elixir is just fresh and SPARKLY. My fiance said "it smells like an icy mountain" lol whatever that means, but he loved it. This is so gorgeous and refreshing. It's crisp, cool, spicy, sweet, blue, my favorite color.
I picture the most gorgeous woman, silver hair, elven maybe? Shes walking out of a crystal bath in an ice castle, theres green leafy vines with colorful flowers wrapped around the ice beams. The lady is donned in a sheer icy blue fitted dress adorned with crystals, crystals in her hair and crystals adorning even her face. Fit for an ice goddess! Gotta love it!
Unique? Yes. Groundbreaking? No. But still Gorgeous.
1 part Omnia Crystalline, 1 part Caron Aimez Moi, and 1 part Twilight Woods from bath & body, add some powdery diamond dust and water it down with ice cold water from the fountain of youth, and there you go.

NaniFiona
NaniFiona

Just got mine from a website, it's lovely, elegant, clean but with a "romantic" tone. As was said, perfect for summer. Only one problem: i applied it about half an hour ago and can barely distinguish it on my skin now, just a light scent if I put my nose to my arm. Would buy it again anyway.

Migalex
Migalex

I do appreciate very much some of Bylgari perfumes but of this one I frankly do not understand the charm. It is very much a male type to me not pleasant at all woody scent, faint, flat, dull, too simple, with zero projection and not interesting at all. I would give it 0 stars. Do not understand either why they call it blv II. It is nothing to do with the original, which I do like very much and rarely see in shops these days.

mendosita
mendosita

Nice, sheer, airy. Blv II is delicate and soft and faint. Perfect for hot summer days. Powdery and a bit floral reinforced by soft spices and- though it is not listed- some sea aroma. Sillage is not bad at all. It lasts about 4-5 hours. The bottle- as always at Bvlgari- very nice.

vicka16
vicka16

I like BLV II, it's a very nice violet fragrance, but not what I was expecting. Based on the description it was supposed to smell powdery, spicy but on me it smells violets. Only violets. The fragrance is very pleasant, it's fresh, light, airy... But definitely not powdery. It was a blind buy and I was expecting to smell licorice and star anice notes, but there are none, what a pity!
It's a "close to skin" fragrance. The staying power is not that great eather, about 3 hours on my clothes, even less on the skin.

I acctually like a lot BLV II and planing to wear it this summer, but it's very different from what I was expecting...

OlfactoryOverload
OlfactoryOverload

This is the ONLY Bvlgari perfume that I've liked, it's very sophisicated. On my skin I get mostly anise and musk on my skin with a touch of citrus. Very nice, I like it, but I'm not in love with it.

This fragrance could be worn to the office or to a black-tie affair. It just smells dressy.

dkny27
dkny27

Cool morning fragrance, strong, slightly sweet spicy floral with high notes of anise and licorice mixed with warm violets, stirs something nostalgic. Mellows down to a warmer softer floral with hidden pops of spice. Great weekend frag....

Veronicajg123
Veronicajg123

this perfume would always be on my mind of things to buy after smelling it in a magazine. It still smells alright on me, but not what i had expected from the paper :(

bluestarrdust
bluestarrdust

I think this would be a great fragrance for men. On me it is very spicy, powdery and masculine. It is a wonderful perfume, just not on me.

ol' smeller
ol' smeller

Nice light day fragrance. Doesn't last too long though.

AshDiCar
AshDiCar

The softest, creamiest oriental ever! I love this scent so much. There isn't any one particular note that stands out to me. It's one of those skin scents where all the notes blend seamlessly to create a beautiful concoction. BLV II is soft and light, lies close to the skin and is practically guaranteed not to offend anyone. The perfect daytime scent for any season.

finzi
finzi

The very first thing I smell seems to be cucumber! Fresh, clean, quite watery. I like it but it lasts only a few moments before the rest of the perfume hits my nose. It is creamy, with a slight sweetness but this is not overpowering on my skin - it is the most delightful hint of fruits, perhaps with a dash of something more aromatic (that's probably the star anise or liquorice).

Beautifully, discreetly feminine with soft floral notes. I think this is a very elegant fragrance. Good stuff, definitely worth a sniff. I wear it when I want something to cheer me up!

MaggieKat
MaggieKat

Weird perfume. I can't smell it on me at all, but it produced the first ever perfume related compliment for me. So I have to love it right? I guess this means that it has good sillage?

outofocus
outofocus

As in my previous comment, whatever is wrong with my senses, is stubbornly wrong. I smelled this fragance on a paper strip, and I thought I had swallowed an Atlantic Ocean's mouthful of water...
Floral? Feminine? No way!!
Original? Yes, it's quite interesting. But I would say its a frag for both sexes, something I am not just fond of. I cannot comment on the staying power because I did not like it enough to try it on animal skin.

ecpkngt
ecpkngt

As the previous reviewer put it, it does start off sweet- like hard candy. A bit too sweet, really, for me, at first- but not so overpowering as to put me off.

It dries down very prettily- after the sweet melts off, it is fresh and a bit marine. I suppose you'd call it powdery but it has a bit of a dense complexity to it that is very good and stays interesting enough to remain engaging. Someone lower down called it creamy and that is accurate.

Easy daytime scent. Not extremely memorable, but better than nice and with enough complexity for me to buy for those days when I'm in the mood for being soft and clear and joyful.

BLV II is a soft, sweet, and serene fragance. The beginning is a bit fruity and comes on like a licorice hard candy. Quickly, the clean smelling shows up like a triple mill soap with strong milky clean iris. The oriental feel comes from benzoin and amber at the base. I smell something like ambergris too. Woody accord is subtle but great here as i enjoy a swift of vetiver every now and then. Overall is clean smelling fragrance, which reminds me of Prada Infusion d'Iris, but BLV II is sweeter. Even though the scent is kinda light, the projection and lasting power is quite amazing on me. I still can smell it even after a couple of wash. It has its uniqueness, so it may not be for everyone. Please do not blind purchase.

nicolel
nicolel

I know better than to buy a scent based on how it smells on paper. But... I was in a hurry and was so excited by the smell on the paper stick, I just thought I knew I was going to love it. NOPE! The Dry Down is a Huge disappointment! I LOVE the first minutes of the spray lingering on me, the promise made my heart skip a beat. Then, within 30 minutes, it settles and the drydown turns way too powdery-violet and I smell like old ladies in an old folks home or at a knitting session. Not warm. Not sexy. Not complex. Not even a comforting enveloping smell. It just makes me gag, like the smell of old people. To each their own, but that's how it smells on me. It reminded me of how important it is to wait for the drydown before dropping serious money on a fragrance. How can it go from so amazing at first spray to this yuckiness? I feel cheated and so riped off.

Eau de Parfum?! I don't think so! My sample seemed like it was barely an Eau de Cologne. I have Blv and Blv Notte, and this one is so much weaker that I would never consider purchasing it. I sprayed twice on the exact same spot on my wrist and could barely smell it. I decided not to spray it on the inside of my elbows or on my decollete and instead used a different perfume. After an hour or so, I could smell a faint whisper of labdanum and maybe tonka bean on my wrists. So not worth more than maybe $2.

HelenFlowerz
HelenFlowerz

I adore BLV Notte,decided to try this one, but was very disappointed,too sharp and soapy for me! Will continue use my love BLV Notte!:)

Giannahazagunaka Buddhizt
Giannahazagunaka Buddhizt

This is a gorgeous calm, fruity floral, it has elegance, charm, and i believe a whimsy for an intellectual young lady, not a teeny bopper fruity floral. For the type of frag it is I'd say there's alot of depth, the fruits are soft yet vital, the violet and iris makes it smooth, jasmine musk, and amber makes it sexy, the anise, and licorise add depth, they tonka sweetens, it all balances out.... just an overall well rounded scent, great for summer , love this stuff

Kind of reminds me of Eau de Gucci II (original discontinued) if only it has some spice like cinnamon and a touch of masqulinity. It's one of the very few mens frags that is most amazing on women

longevity is fair, for the type of frag it is I'd even go as far as saying good. many dont last more than an hour on me, this lasts atleast 4

flower clock
flower clock

It reminds me of a young maid,who is smart and tender

Elegant & Classy. Like a soft whisper this one surrounds me. Mild and soft beautiful flowers. perfect for work or every-day-scent. I would like this one to be a bit stronger. Shortlived on my skin, about 1½ hour.

Elegant och klassisk. Omger mig som en mjuk viskning. Mild men ändå där. En "smygardoft" - nästa person får stå nära för att känna den. Härligt mjuk blomdoft, perfekt för kontoret eller som varje-dag-doft. Dock skulle jag önska att denna var starkare. Kortlivat på min hud, ca 1½ timme.

SheShe

When I started my fragrance journey, I loved it. Interesting dirty honey-ish blue - complicated but that's how I felt it. It developed beautifully in summer. About half a year ago, when my fragrance sympathies became clearer, I sniffed something like a fume in BLV II and couldn't wear it because it annoyed me and I felt uncomfortable. I think the fragrance is worth knowing.

Anaa
Anaa

First time I smelled it seemed to be a little bit weird but after I wore it a few times I realized that it's pretty nice.Everytime I smell it i think:"oh,if butterflies would have a smell it would definitely be this!"So it's a nice perfume,the lasting power it's ok,about 6-8 hours,perfect for summer.

MakiSprzhenmozgic
MakiSprzhenmozgic

from 1-10 I give 5, nothing special

DresdenDoll
DresdenDoll

The opening was so fruity and floral with the licorice hint. I really enjoyed it but it very quickly became a powdery floral, violets and iris with a dusting of anise on a musk base. It was nice, just not as likeable as it had been initially. Don't find this very oriental though.

smellME
smellME

I think of this as an interesting perfume due to the liqurice, I love liqurice. It doesn´t smell of flowers nor a fruity one, but what kind of smell is it ? , its hard to define...
Besides liqurice I get the violet and the base, is it tonka I get the most?
I would have loved this if it lasted longer and was at least a
tiny bit stronger-

rachelriley
rachelriley

it has a woody, kind of masculine smell perfect for winter.It doesn't last a long time, and is light and distinctive. I love it because it does not have the usual feminine fruity/flowery fragrance

cdz28
cdz28

Fresh, sweet and fruity....but it's not for me. Very short lived.

Siv55
Siv55

This may be a new favorite! I have not found anything I really really like for a long time and this is wonderful. The only note that stands out to me really is anise, and that only faintly at first, the whole thing mostly blends together perfectly into a coherent whole of fresh creamy sweetness. There is also something cold about it, so this might be restricted to summer, but I absolutely love it. Lasts about five hours max. Has some sillage too which I wasn't expecting, thought it would remain very close only as quite a skinscent.
The name of this confuses me. Why Eau de Parfum 11? What is the number one then? Bvl? Doesn't seem to have anything in common with it.

fieryriery
fieryriery

I already purchased two miniatures and finally got a bottle of BLV Eau de Parfum II for my summer scent. This perfume don't last very long, but I really love the subtle sweetness and chillin' freshness it brings. I work in a very crowded hospital and it is not recommended for me (or anyone) to wear anything too 'heavy', so it is perfect for me. :)

LydiaLiu
LydiaLiu

I love violet scents if they are not too powdery or old-fashioned like. The violet in this perfume is just for me, it's fresh, transparent, beautifully slight powdery.

There are several kinds of spices at the list, nevertheless I believe they're quite a small amount, it never turns to be too spicy, actually by my nose they just add up an pleasant oriental feature to the central notes, which on the whole achieve a balanced harmony.

The base is another lovable aspect, smells like fruity resin, soft and tender, very interesting that I smell the fruity notes at the very last stage, which is such a rare thing if compared with most fragrances.

Overall a modern Oriental-Floral scent, definitely wearable, beautiful one for summers or late springs.

honeysuckle77
honeysuckle77

The licorice and anise kills it for me. I don't care for licorice but have never smelled it in a perfume before and thought I could tolerate it. I can't. It's a shame because I really do love the other notes listed. Blv II gave me an instant headache. Definite scrubber.

DelShep
DelShep

BLV II is barely noticeable. Feminine yet...has no lasting powers. It's fresh and summery.

Bottle 8/10
Lasting power 5/10

Not impressed. I really hoped it would be more..

JoannaM
JoannaM

Beautiful,descret scent. Definitelly for warm weather, cause on cold days is practicly undetectable!
Truly lovely musky base note.

eclecticgal1
eclecticgal1

I bought a purse size of this and Jasmine Noir at the same time.....this Bulgari I LOVE... and really dislike the Jasmine Noir.... I was expecting just the opposite....seems like the reviews are certainly not like my taste.

I do favor oriental floral and this is soft and yummy to my nose. It is close to the skin but perfect for work. I wear this for me. :-) The iris and the violet notes stand out and I love them.

coconutpixie
coconutpixie

to my mind it resembles oxygen by lanvin. fresh `n clean fragrance with an out of shower feeling. not very spectacular but well done.

AnyaV
AnyaV

It's classy and you'd know its Bvlgari cos its sort of soapy. I cannot smell any mandarin orange in the scent. While I don't dislike it, I still won't want to put it on very often.

treenhe
treenhe

a few years ago i was in love with dior's eau svelte and i was devastated when it was discontinued. this is a new perfume to me...as i love blv notte so much i thought i would give it a try. well stone the crows! it is as close to eau svelte as it's possible to be (on me) and that is one amazing thing :) it's fresh more than anything and doesn't have any of the heaviness and sickly quality i usually associate with patchouli (which i really dislike). i can understand why cocomademoiselle called it aquatic. it's beautiful and like other bvlgari's on me, it lasts for hours. bvlgari comes up trumps again!

SheShe

I had samples and even a bottle of BLV II, but my feelings were so mixed up... I sold the bottle.

At first I was very impressed - those were the times I'd just started being a perfume addict. I thought it developed beautifully in summer. But after few days the smell made me nervous. I felt something like fumes when you walk down the street, also honey but in a dirty way. I don't know what it is, but I admit, although the smell is characteristic and quite good, it makes me feel bad. I can't wear it.

Eos
Eos

BLV II is warm and comforting, the most prominent notes on my skin are violet, licorice, amber and tonka bean. The image BLV II evokes is of a refined woman reading a good book on a comfy couch while wearing cashmere cowl neck sweater. It is a 'cuddle me scent': its powdery, sweet and comfortable. Not a must have for me, but nicely done and very wearable.

juanma

Excelente creacion pero lo que le falta a este perfume es...fuerza. Si tuviera mas proyeccion y una estela mas notoria seria la gloria. Igualmente me gusta mucho. Muy bueno.

Detroitcolognereview
Detroitcolognereview

Some enchanted evening… you might… ok ok ok. I liked this for men! It works… rounds out well and leaves you feeling quite nice.

Adorabella
Adorabella

I got this as a sample with a Jasmin Noir purchase. I tried it on a few different times to give it a chance and I have to say this scent just disappears on my skin. I love it--it reminds me of Lanvin Oxygene, but even lighter. Unfortunately, it dries down to nothing.

Miffymuffin
Miffymuffin

Bought this by mistake on eBay. Thoght I was buying Bvlgari Blv. It was a bargin and I was the only bidder. I thought well I'll try it and if I don't like it I can resell.
Wow! I am so glad I won that auction. I usually like spicy perfume. But from first spray I get violets and hours after still violets. It is beautifull. Like the purple Parma violet sweets. It's not a room clearer. It stays close to you. Anew favourite. Summery and sweet. Perfect for every day.

Amethyste
Amethyste

Top notes are great. You can smell violets, an ethereal and fresh feeling. but I advice, some time later it changes completely, turning into a kind of earthy sweet smell which gets more intense as time goes by, which I don't like.

newaddict
newaddict

Esse perfume é estranhíssimo. Comprei sem conhecê-lo, baseada nos comentários e foi uma decepção. Me lembra o óleo que minha mãe colocava na máquina de costura dela. Acho que é o anis ou o alcaçuz presentes na fórmula. Não é floral e nem frutal, não é especiado, não cheira a nada. E por mais estranho que pareça, Jacques Cavallier, o criador desse perfume, foi muito feliz ao criar um perfume que simplesmente não tem perfume. Ele é ótimo para lugares e situações em que o perfume tenha que ser discretíssimo ou inexistente, tipo hospital, funerária, academia, etc. Ele fixa bem. Agora decidi que irei usá-lo junto com o Eaudemoiselle da givenchy, que é outro perfuminho decepcionante, para ver no que dá.

sofiii
sofiii

BLV II Eau de Parfum is quite a disappointment to me. However if you like Daisy by Marc Jacobs, Fantasy by Britney Spears, or M Luscious Pink by Mariah Carey, you might find BLV II a perfect, slightly more sophisticated, non-perfume-user-Asian-friendly a.k.a light, and classier version of the formers combined.

About the perfume, it starts quite peppery, and nearly non-sweet, non-flora at all, just pure, watery (not aquatic sports perfume kinda watery) pepper.
Soon after the pepper monotone, it turns sweeter; I can smell something really similar to Daisy, sweet, some kinda berries, quasi-grass meadow-y-mimicking scent. However, BLV is friendlier to my nose, it’s rounder than Daisy. Then all of a sudden, you’ll find yourself smelling something like Fantasy by Britney Spears, but not as cloying, being diluted into the kinda fruity sweetness from M Luscious Pink of Mariah Carey’s. If Britney is the perfect face for her Fantasy, and it is a sister of BLV II, then Taylor Swift will be a perfect face for this BLV II-version-Fantasy-alike fume.

The dry down? Is there any dry down? BLV II simply vanished into something really really close to the skin with a subtle peppery hint and BS’s Fantasy hint, after about one hour (Fantasy residual after a week on my clothes? Seems so…) After three hours, it is totally gone! While normally EDPs last around 6 hours on me.

Overall, as a frangrance from Blvgari, I am not impressed at BLVII at all. BLV II is more like scented water rather than a EDP, and the scent itself is not that original to me. The blue juice and the advertisement make me think about something either more aquatic or something totally bold like Angel, but the actual perfume just smell kinda merhhh to me. Nevertheless, it’s quite quiet, maybe it can be a nice choice for office if you want a more faceless ambiguously-drugstore/celebrity-inspired fragrance.
Not worth the money, but if you are a bottle collector, maybe get yourself a BOTTLE then.

Costa Rica produces some of the best coffee in the world, but when you order it prepared in a cafe there, it is usually served in a diluted form which effectively destroys what would have been an excellent cup of coffee, if only it had been prepared with about 20% of the water that was actually used.

This lamentation about how what held potential as delightful can be ruined through dilution is fully relevant to Bvlgari BLV II, which boasts some of my favorite notes in its line-up but is so weak that I find myself wishing that I could distill off all of the extra solvent.

There is but the slightest soupçon of benzoin, licorice, violet, tonka, anise, labdanum, etc., in this composition. Even the patchouli is very difficult to tease out. What a beauty this might have been, if only the notes had been combined in sufficient concentration! When I smell something this flimsy (and an edp at that!) I wonder whether the perfumer may have been trying to protect the wearer from overapplication, a protection which we perfumistas really do not need. Thank you very much all the same for your misguided paternalism. Désolée.

For the record, BLV II bears nearly no resemblance to BLV, and I have no idea why it was marketed as a flanker. The only overlap I find at all is that both are unisex, not feminine fragrances.

Testing BLV Eau de Parfum II for the first time was met with utterances of approval and thoughts along the lines of, "yes, I would definitely wear something like this." I held this fragrance in such high-esteem that when I went to smell it again only a few hours after application, I was horrified to have found it vanished into thin air.

Despite its poor lasting strength, BLV Eau de Parfum II is one of the most unique fragrance releases in the last year or so.

The candied violet when mixed with the rich, licoricey anise and mandarin orange is divine. The opening was both likable and different, being both clean and pretty at the same time.

Unfortunately the scent becomes much softer and more watery as the fragrance develops. The fragrance loses a lot of its concentration, with the patchouli and vetiver being so diluted that they're barely there.

A shame really, seeming that this fragrance had so much promise. The drydown was only slight evidence of its former glory. Musk and tonka bean tended to dominate, but only for a few seconds before this fragrance disappeared completely.

This fragrance was a much improved, more balanced and a heavily powdered version of the original BLV. A pity that this fragrance didn't have the same amount of longevity.

adele l
adele l

On my skin this isn't very oriental or floral- but it is very nice. It wears close to the skin so projection and sillage are minimal but the staying power is there. It smells clean, slightly of violets and sandalwod (not listed in the notes). A lovely fragrance for those who don't care for strong scents.

fumine
fumine

This is a very light, subtle and floral scent. I wouldn't buy it because the lasting power is not very impressive.
Smelling it, I decided I might call this one YSL Parisienne's shy little sister. They are both very flowery, with a burst of violet in the beginning, share the distinct patchouli quality and dry down to a rather musky scent.
Wouldn't call it an oriental fragrance though.

Maathir
Maathir

I got a sample from website, this perfume make my husband melt, he loved it soooooooooooooooo much , by the way very very very nice perfume very soft and elegant.

guest_MM
guest_MM

awffff.. i hoped i'd like it, but no way.. i got it as gift, i tried to use it few times, and each time it made me tired! it's such a disappointment.. each time i put it, i just want to go under shower and take it off somehow..i don't like it, and it reminds me on some bad men s perfume

susieqrj
susieqrj

I tried this one on the blotter and, come on... where is the perfume?
I barely felt it, it was like if I hadn´t spritzed nothing at all.
Waste of money.

anaaranha
anaaranha

Well, this one was quite a disappointment to me. I can't smell any of the notes in it, it's very subtle, almost like I'm not using any perfume at all, like I'd just have a shower with a good shampoo witch smells strong enough to last a little bit after.

Probably it did not goes with my body chemistry, it doesn't make the necessary sparkle to show all the good smells that this perfume has to offer. So different from the others fragrances from Bulgari that I have. Snif....

verity
verity

I got this based on others reviews as I was craving a light skin scent for days when I cant decide what else to spray. I really dont go for fruity floral or aquatic numbers at all, so I was relieved that any fruits are very subtle.

This is a difficult to describe scent for me as I cant define any particular notes to stand out. Its a perfect holiday scent to spray all over after a shower, or a hot day when I just want to smell fresh and pretty, but not perfumy.

My favourite aspect of BLV11 is the dry down, its an almost there but not entirely disappeared creamy, softly sweet end. I love it.

Perfumaniac
Perfumaniac

BLV Eau de Parfum II is a fragrance that expresses a new idea of
naturalness that is both rich and transparent, essential and
sophisticated. As gracefully elegant, yet clear, bright and intense,
as the azure-blue colour that inspired it.
This new statement in modern perfumery is dedicated to
women in search of sophisticated aesthetic values, fusing
contemporary design with natural elegance

Trvevil
Trvevil

I expected nothing great or at least nothing that I'd like. Funny thing, that I actually liked it. It opened a bit like ripe velvety... apples? berries? I couldn't really separate notes but I remembered their Pour Femme. Very alike.

Further it changes. If at top phase I could toss this perfume under 'aquatic' label then now I'd dragged it under oriental label. It's spicy a bit and very unexpected. All is there - vetiver, licorice, anise, tonka. Nice perfume :D

Nicole79
Nicole79

I smelled this one on my friend today...and i must say that i liked it !
I can easily recognize BLV signature !
BLV perfumes are very clean, a bit masculine and soapy !
Perfect for summer time, every day, office scent, if u want to smell clean and fresh !!!
This is not a boring scent !
Good sillage also :)
I adore the bottle and the color blue-ish.:)
...Love it :)I WANT A BOTTLE ;)

Still...my fav BLV of all time remains BLV BLU ***

BULGARIII
BULGARIII

questo profumo è fantastico! L'ho sentito in giro a persone x strada e non sono mai riuscita a chiedere a nessuno che profumo fosse. Poi finalmente ho seguito una ragazza dentro ad un negozio e glie l'ho chiesto....sono andata subito in profumeria a comprarlo e da li non l'ho più mollato...Buonissimo!!!!!!!

Floritica64
Floritica64

The combo of the musks, intoxicating. I wish it had a longer sillage. Bvlgari, are you there?...please.

juanma

ESTA FRAGANCIA DE BULGARI ME SORPRENDIO GRATAMENTE, HUELE FRESCA, REALMENTE FEMENINA, UN TANTO FRIA AL PRINCIPIO PERO LUEGO SE VAN DESARROLLANDO LA NOTAS MAS FLORALES. MUY ELEGANTE Y LIMPIA. PARA USAR DE DIA COMO DE NOCHE (AUNQUE DE NOCHE ME PARECE QUE SE PIERDE ENTRE OTROS AROMAS MAS FUERTES QUE PUEDEN OPACARLO).LE DOY 5 ESTRELLAS. MUY BUENA.

perfumes_addict
perfumes_addict

this was a total surprise for me. as much as i liked it the first time i tried it - because it reminded me of a of bvlgari pour femme, only not so warm and floral but somehow cold and clean - the same i disliked it when i recently tried it on my skin. it smelled like a medicine gone bad. anyway, i'll give it a try another time because it cannot be possible that this bvlgari perfume turn bad overnight.

Miss_Nightingale
Miss_Nightingale

On my skin, this perfume was a masterclass of blah. A watery nothingness that held the promise of a fruit about to ripen, but never delivered. I am not at all a fan of aquatic notes in perfume, so it had a lot to prove, but I am afraid this did nothing to sway me to the light side.

I so wanted to like this, having forgotten my perfume before I left the house - horror! - so resorting to the nearest perfume at work (in a department store). Luckily for me, it didn't last long. I suppose this trembling slightly fake fruit watery floral (NOT an Oriental by any stretch of the imagination) would be alright in a handwash, or perhaps even a shower gel. Not in a perfume, though.

I think this smells rather cheap, too. I can hardly believe this is from the same stable as Jasmine Noir, which I adore!

An over-watered garden in a bottle. Not for me, as you may have been able to guess.

_lolita_
_lolita_

BLV II contains three of my favourite notes (anise, patchouli, licorice) so I unconditionally had to test it and I was not disappointed.
The overture is very clear,airy yet watery and fresh as the light blue colour of the juice does predict.
As it warms and melts with my skin it gets more intense, sweeter and more oriental, but still not heavy.
Love the combination of anise and patchouli!
I think it´s kind of a feathery "fairy smell". It shares a similar charakter with Lolita Lempicka, but is more delicate and therefor suitable for daytime or office wear, while Lolita is the scent for romantic nights.
BLV II is not a stupendous fragrance but still does not lack depth and exclusivness.
Fortunatly on me it lasts forever (like all Bvlgaris do).
Mysterious, fragile and sublime...I guess I´m in love.

kylexora
kylexora

i just receive this perfume today which i ordered online. well, i have tried this at Bvlgari counter, and i like it. after i sprayed it, it burst with fruity smell, wood, some rare flower and benzoin. it wasnt really pleasant perfume at this stage. then the perfume dry and it mixed beautifully with my body heat & skin chemistry. a little bit masculine, but in a good way. Floral-masculine-bitter sweet. This perfume should be unisex in my opinion. it smell sexy on a men, and it smell fresh on a women. obviously, this wouldn't be favourite for regular women.
This perfume settle down on me very nicely. I will use it for office since it smell more like 'iron lady'. this won't be my special occasion perfume, but some for daily use..

Like others have said, while the notes might resemble Lempicka, they don't smell anything like it. BLV II is sweet and clear like, water touched with pale blossoms instead of sweet and loud and brash (not that that's bad or anything: Lolita Lempicka can be lovely too) BLV II is more like a running stream, very cool and light, sheer and pretty. It didn't get oversweet on me, a major miracle with these notes. It does fade to a skin-scent pretty quickly, but if you like loud perfumes, this was never your scent anyway. The man will have to have his nose to your neck to smell this and oh, how lovely that will be when his breath warms this lilting clear scent. Very pretty.

Victoria Regia
Victoria Regia

Edited on 12/16/09: I had this on today and my fiancee asked me if I was wearing men's cologne. I said "no", and asked him if he'd wear it himself. He said it's too "loud and strong" for him, lol. I still think it's wonderful, and think it would also be great on a guy.

A luminous, cool, elegant, complex iris-based scent. It is Lolita Lempicka, Angel, Omnia Green Jade and Flowerbomb all at once, but then none of them at the same time. The top resembles Lolita Lempicka with sweet violet, anise and liquorice. In the middle, I found a gorgeous, fresh, lettuce-like iris and some vetiver, followed by that particular patchouli note found in Flowerbomb - and it does resemble Flowerbomb, with that sheer, smooth patch surrounded by round, candy-sweet florals. Suddendly, it starts to feel a little tonka-powdery and it becomes Angel. The overall effect is similar to that of Omnia Green Jade, but much more floral. The mandarin note is apparent from the beginning, and it remains sparkly and crystal-clear throughout the entire composition. It also seems to lend the fragrance a lot of luminosity, which is very pretty. Despite the comparisons with the strong, cavity-inducing scents mentioned above, this one is less obvious and much more refined. I used up my sample and intend to buy a bottle in the near future. Two thumbs up!

guest_Vio
guest_Vio

WOW! I love this perfume! Bvlgari would rather change the gender dedication from female into male or ...at least let it be unisex. It smells so sexy on my boyfriend!
I'm not kidding! I adore this perfume!

yantestrs
yantestrs

I really like this one. Wish I could describe it better. To me, the top notes are soft, barely there and beautiful. Sadly, the drydown on me was like CocoMadmoiselle with the anise coming through. Not good. Give it a try, though.

melozberk
melozberk

Well to me it is floral chypre and a bit oriental yes cause spicy part is quite significant after it settles. It was first very fresh then bitterly spicy on me. I could smell a kind of red pepper, really bitter. So it made me think it is a typical autumn pefume. Elegant I would say but didnt find it attractive. Scent didnt hit me as the color did.

Calyx
Calyx

This is not a floral oriental. This is Lolita Lempicka's shy little sister who sits and watches quietly while the big sister gets all the attention.

They resemble each other in the top notes--violet and licorice--but where Lolita's vanilla base note shouts, BLV II's amber whispers.

zvoncica
zvoncica

I also think this one is floral aquatic. The notes listed here surprised me because I can only detect violet and mandarin. Benzoin?? No way.

Anyway, Blv is fresh, tender and pleasant smell, little green and aquatic. It could pass as unisex.

But...
Terrible lasting power, after one hour got lost on my skin. It is probably the most pale scent I have ever tried!

True Blue.

ruxxy
ruxxy

These notes announce a strong oriental smell, sweet and powerful; but that's so far from the reality! I just don't get it: okay, the heavy stuff was used in small dose, but what is this made of? Only violets and mandarin? Because it's very fresh and smooth, almost a skinscent.

The aquatic-milky-slightly spicy undertone makes me think of a watered version of Omnia(if there was anything left to water down!!!), with hints of iris, vetiver and a bit of labdanum.

Even so, I like it because I like smooth, calming stuff, it lasts ok, but there's no risk of headache or of overdose - spray as much as you please, because it's cute and pleasant!

cocomademoisellerie
cocomademoisellerie

I would rather consider this floral aquatic than oriental. Faint flowers with some marine hints, but nothing specail. The bottle looks great, though. And the color of the perfume fits its smell: Light blue....

elli
elli

After a marathon of testing different fragrances at the perfume shop I could still very well smell the brilliance of this unique "juice". It won my heart in an instant and home it came with me, forcing me to admit once again, that in Bulgari we can trust. It really is a definition of sophisticated feminine sensuality, being warm and delicious at the same time. Simply beautiful.

MarineMom1
MarineMom1

WOW!! I just bought this, well worth the money!! Absoluately love it!! So fresh, and not overpowering!!

kevaana
kevaana

Does anyone could smell anything from this juice. All I feel is a pale smell that vaguely resembles with omnia green jade.

But is nice, anything is subtle is nice.

Antoinette
Antoinette

During the first 15 minutes, this is reminiscent of Féerie by Van Cleef & Arpels, though the violet is a little less candied in BLV II. The comparison ends 20 minutes in for me because alas, so does BLV II. I have to press my nose directly to the skin of my wrist to smell anything at this point. This is an eau de parfum? Pretty while it lasted.

dorgchant
dorgchant

I can smell a bit fruity in opening.

Soft, Subtle, Floral

BLV Eau de Parfum II by Bvlgari 3.59 out of 5 based on 636 ratings and 123 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Bvlgari BLV Eau de Parfum II fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Bvlgari BLV Eau de Parfum II, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify BLV Eau de Parfum II by Bvlgari. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of BLV Eau de Parfum II by Bvlgari represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.