Designers » B » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Bvlgari Extreme Bvlgari for men
dislike

I have it: 675 I had it: 285 I want it: 304 My signature: 41

Bvlgari Extreme Bvlgari for men Pictures

Bvlgari Extreme by Bvlgari is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men. Bvlgari Extreme was launched in 1999. The nose behind this fragrance is Jacques Cavallier. Top notes are coriander, lavender, galbanum, tea, grapefruit, neroli, petitgrain and bergamot; middle notes are nutmeg, pepper, balsam fir, guaiac wood, brazilian rosewood and cardamom; base notes are iris, sandalwood, musk, oakmoss and cedar.

Coriander Lavender Galbanum Tea Grapefruit Neroli Petitgrain Bergamot

Spice

Bvlgari Extreme Fragrance Reviews

duzmantic
duzmantic

Exactly this reminds me of Encre Noire, like a smoother, lighter version of it. I don't like Noire and don't like this too.

cmbathyal

I blind bought this cuz I wnted to add Bvlgari to my summer collection...I am bit bias towards longevity but not so much for sillage. I remember how overwhelming and strange green note greeted me at start..it projects well and have to say it dosnt alter much as it progressed. While it is sort of tea heavy frag and bit synthetic but it lingers on to my skin for exceptional period.
What I am most impressed is the fact that unlike other frags in this jar..it dosnt soften up to floral and keeps kicking wth strong green notes. This for sure performs even better in humid heat.
Issey miyake original and this guy are beast mode for summer time..this smell would grow on you if you not impressed at first time. My skin is dry and scents dosnt alwys projects well but this one is rare..u will get noticed. Its verstaile and can be worn year around..style should be casual.

numcks
numcks

What an off-base name! This is the antitheses of "Extreme." Very transparent, meditative, and serene. Abundant tea notes with lavender and touches of orange/petitgrain, spice, and guaiac wood. Similar vibe as Osmanthe Yunnan by Hermes to me. Great for deep breaths and stress reduction.

alabangcute
alabangcute

i like this fragrance because of its longevity. it even outlasts other fragrances that claim to be EAU DE PARFUM like GA's Aqua Di Gio Essensa for Men which, in my opinion, doesn't last very long. the only catch is sometimes after spraying, my nose is overwhelmed with the scent. oh well, that's why they called it Extreme, i guess. hehehe.

waelh
waelh

RyBayBayMPLS you used to pass by Neiman Marcus to spray it on and then go see your girl friend?

MCvitic
MCvitic

Got this today... "blind buy"

what to say ??
at first snif i was like "WTF did I bought ?!"
It was a sharp and strong kick of green tea mixed with some other green notes... then i say some bad words to myself and how great did i spend my money.. then after about 10min i decided to smell my arm again.. I realised that tea "note" is less stronger, and it is starting to fade away.. After on hour, everithing is balanced, and it smels great ! There are still that green "grass" notes but not that strong now, I even love it !

I don't see this fragrance as something you are going to put on yourself every day... it needs some special occasion.

At the end i can just say that I am satisfied with this fragrance.

jivanshi
jivanshi

To me this is vetyver just a hint smoky, with some herbs way in the background, mainly tea, an illusion almost of guaiac and nutty vibes and a pinch of pepper. It reminded me of the vetyver in Encre Noire, way toned down and very well blended with some nice stuff. It might be some grapefruit in there, but it's so well mixed in it's hard to say. Nice one, if Encre Noire is too much for you, give this a sniff.

MSL
MSL

Smell of the bush. At the moment I have nearly fifty scents. This is indeed the best. The aroma is exceptional: beautiful, nice, elegant - wonderful. The duration and the projection are great. This scent is amazing.

Update: shredded palm leaf. A paradise palm. ^_^

RUDOLFO512

What a beautiful combination tea, lavender and citrus. I wear this fragrance mostly during the summer months. The heat and humidity make it project even more than normal. It makes me and my nose very happy. It is perfect for the office and daytime wear. I get many compliments when I wear it.

cmbathyal

A strong tea based scent which stays long on my skin..very bright and plesant opening. The scent overall is almost linear to me..dosnt change a lot perhaps few notes jumps in line and overshadowed others. Could have been better in drydown..still its worth sniffing for its tea note.

ianannable
ianannable

This is a good fragrance, that I strongly recommend. It is a fresh, green and crisp fragrance, with some class. It strikes me as bitter, with no real sweetness at all. This works superbly in 'Extreme', making it versatile, and easy to wear. The tea and grapefruit notes seem to dominate throughout. A worthy buy.

Redbeard
Redbeard

I'm trying this alongside Pour Homme Soir, and some of the original BPH that I sprayed on earlier...this is the sharper flanker. It's a very natural lemon and grapefruit to begin with, and just a hint of the skin musk from BPH; it shares the smooth, elegant grayness of the original too. A woody undertone becomes more apparent after a few minutes, along with the more metallic nature of the added grapefruit, and more musk. It starts to weaken a bit, but comes across as stronger than the original, which had fewer specific notes to catch your attention. The problem here is that the already gray notes just get drier and more solid, like a block of concrete hardening. The original isn't exactly free-spirited, but it maintains a brighter, sweeter tinge, whereas Extreme has to clench its fists, grit its teeth, and stand its ground to maintain its citrus into the basenotes. Still, because of its better strength and lack of sweetness, I think it conveys the conservative gray-suit professionalism of the original just as well, if not better. It outperforms BPH at getting that specific message across, even though it does it a little differently. An excellent addition to the family.

Kingpin79
Kingpin79

I got it as a gift, but i not use too much because it reminds me to cheap Malizia Uomo.

burgundyaltima
burgundyaltima

Not sure if i tried this one or the original..but it smells very similar to Encre Noire Lalique ...very earthy. .smells like you been rolling in dirt..very unique scent ..not for me

suryopras
suryopras

I love this one. This was my signature scent.

acmilanistie
acmilanistie

the Top notes remind me of tea,
in middle notes like citrus It smells very fresh and clean.

ThiagoRRGomes
ThiagoRRGomes

Best cologne ever!
Stays on for hours!
People usually ask me what I am wearing when I have it on.
For those who still haven´t tried it, I strongly suggest to do so.
Great combination of notes!
My favorite, for sure!

happyscent
happyscent

Bvlgari Pour Homme Extreme - starts citrus and then goes to the light green tea scent, drydown has a bit of musk but very mild you have to look for it; this is very safe scent, you can over spray and you will still smell nice, clean and tea

bigdaddykane45
bigdaddykane45

This is the poor man's Creed Aventus maybe a bit more consentrated.

Gokhanburak53
Gokhanburak53

Pour homme extreme smells like tomato leaf to me. It reminds me my hometown, lots of green and relaxing. Long lasting, I can smell it almost 24hours later on my skin, and sillage is ok. Well done and very unique scent

LeBart
LeBart

It's getting better as it dries down but doesn't get too much attention. It lacks "dimensions". For example, when you compare it to Versace L'Homme, it is pretty "dead" fragrance. It does not surprise you. It's the same all the way. It is nice though, makes you feel fresh.

hasan abdul
hasan abdul

This is just amazing. Fresh fresh fresh Eazy on the nose, no harshness or abnormal cheapy smells just pure morning freshness, tea , woody lemons and musky sweet neroli. Lasts good on my skin, love the sexy dry down though. It does not annoy others around you. Its a classy safe refreshing scent. Tow sprays in the morning and one before sleep for me. Good for studying. I use it in warm and even cold weather. I like to use it while eating watermelon (heaven). For some people longevity is an issue but hey go hard or go home.

markpadilla13

Perfect for cloudy day. Doesn't project well in the night. This is also perfect for a date or romantic wear

robelzeth
robelzeth

Absolutely love this smell on my husband. I want to eat him LOL....lasts for hours on his skin.

sonia.kassambara
sonia.kassambara

Simply amazing. This smells aromatic, fresh, warm and woodsy at once. It's an unconventional classic. The guaiac wood and nutmeg in particular make for an inviting, nuzzling smell that would be pleasing on a wide swath of men 40 and above. It would certainly work for some younger men and even women, but I think this is a long-lasting, distinguished pleasant scent.

If I had to compare, I would consider this the flip side of J-P G Le Male. I would buy this for introspective introverts who want someone next to them. Le Male has a longer, louder reach. Both have an aromatic, woodsy core. Extreme pulls it off better.

betok
betok

Longevity in my skin is great for this one. Fresh and good for daily use! That was my signature couple years ago and I'll always have in my collection.

Lovely tea note!

galoguiu
galoguiu

Bvlgari Pour Homme Extrême is a great smell. Certainly one of my favorite scents. Can be used in any situation. My nose green and pleasant aroma. For me, it is very close to Bvlgari Pour Homme (both are great). Already received praise him. Everyone should know that. It is Bvlgari. Thumbs up.

said.mubarok.96
said.mubarok.96

I extremely love the scent , clean fresh and energetic. Feel that this frag very dynamic and young but elegant. Love , love and love this frag.

Robmeister32
Robmeister32

When I put this on, I just can't sniffing myself. I spray Bvlgari PH on my body then Bvlgari Extreme on my neck. Something about the smell makes me positive and energized.

I will die if they discontinued Bvlgari PH and Extreme. Part of me already did when they stopped making Bvlgari Black.

ensoleille
ensoleille

Love this on my husband. Very clean & fresh - but grown up. It's the only fragrance with citrus that I really like. And it has staying power! The original Bvlgari Homme is lovely, but lasts all of 15 minutes. This one lasts at least 5 - 6 hours, even longer on clothing. Just yummy & masculine.

BlueMoon
BlueMoon

TOO EXTREME

I prefer the original. It was more subtle. More versatile.

Extreme is too overpowering to my nose. Calls too much attention.

It's certainly not bad. But less is sometimes more.

caustichumor
caustichumor

This is a wonderful summer scent. It is light and fresh, spot on for casual hot weather wear. I get a distinct smell of melon and tea in this fragrance. And it works beautifully.

Marciu

Somehow it started to be one of my basic work scents, along with Gucci PH II.

Yes, I get compliments about how nice I smell, but that's it. I agree it's nothing groundbreaking, but it is surely one of the best frags for office use from the mainstream offer nowadays.

And it's absolutely the best frag that contains green tea.

aryo
aryo

the smell of green tea,, make ur day,, energizing and bring spirit to ur activity,, its clean,, fresh and bring power to ur soul..
confident and sharp.,.. many character when i smell this aroma..

long lasting is good., 6 hour then close to skin..
aroma is excelent in summer day outdoor or office..
sillage is excelent either, not overpower but not soft.. some time i smell on girl,, i think its a man fragance, but didn't missed a girl enjoy it either,...

but this is really for man and not classification as an unisex.. coz it has sexy male with adventurous character,,

buy it,, it's a male fragance, not unisex.. but i think female is ok use this

mr_lestrange
mr_lestrange

i bought 2, love it

RUDOLFO512

Bvlgari Extreme is what summer should smell like. I live in South Florida were it is always hot, and this fragrance is just perfect for this weather. I love the opening citrus notes with the tea. The dry down is fresh and clean. It lasts a long time on me.

M.Golightly
M.Golightly

It was really high time for me to have/get a new fragrance since the last one I had which I used for almost ten years was not 'ME' anymore. I believe fragrances evoke personality and since Ive grown I was thinking of also finally changing fragrance.

THIS WAS MY CHOICE.

I actually did not regret it and I know this is a keeper. Im always drawn to citrus-lemon base scents and this fragrance just surpassed my expectation. As a lot of the reviews here says it smells like freshly cut grass. Clean and crisp. Natural and inoffensive. Long lasting. Good buy.

guilhermefalcai
guilhermefalcai

Great fragrance. Fresh, soft yet gives you presence. For summer days is a great choice. Gives feeling bathed. Goes well on all occasions and pleases everyone, the only problem in my opinion is the smell gives common sense ever felt it, but it's just a detail, does not take the shine "extreme" that causes hot in women.

uxmanali
uxmanali

It starts with citrus blast, bergamot and grapefruit are dominating. Tea leaf note is there but not very prominent

After 5 minutes it starts to smell like lemon and orange leaf i think it is the combination of Neroli and Petitgrain.

After 15 minutes tea leaf note comes to the front and stays there.

Woody notes, Cedar, Guaiac wood add some smokiness to it.

The overall combination gives you a Citrusy, grassy feeling. It is refreshing and comforting.

It reminds me of lush green grass on a sunny day.

Marciu

I would say it should bę worn in warm days. It smells so refreshing and kind of cooling, I mean it! Sour green tea makes me feel really good in hot days. When I'm wearing Extreme, most of compliments that I get are in spring and in summer, sometimes in fall.

Classic Bvlgari Pour Homme refreshes me also, but it's rather a tea-flowery kind of freshness. And it lasts much shorter on me.

RyBayBayMPLS

this was one of my first designer frags i ever wore consistently..

i used to go through Nieman Marcus downtown on my way to see my girlfriend(at the time) and i wore this almost every time i went through.. i loved it..

i dont wear it as much anymore, 1. because i have a lot more colognes i now OWN, and 2. it reminds me of my ex and makes me miss those days :(

lol but overall, i really like the scent but LOVE the dry down.

lasts 6+ hours on me, and projects decent.. i love spraying it on my clothes cuz it lasts for DAYS

aqua_de_la_vita
aqua_de_la_vita

Bvlgari Extreme is one of my signature colognes. Absolutely a MASTERPIECE from the house of BVLGARI.
The top notes of Galbanum and Coriander giving this cologne a very fresh and light woodsy scent. Bergamot, the other main scent also gives this cologne a fresh/clean summer aroma. The deep note of musk and sandalwood really ground this cologne and help to make this cologne a very masculine scent. I can't count the number of compliment's I've received when I wear this cologne.
This fragrance is a classy cologne and I would buy a second bottle without any hesitation and I would never get tired of wearing this cologne.
Longevity is excellent...over 8 hour's when I wear it.
Sillage is moderate not heavy
Overall.... TOTALLY A+++++

Marciu

And one more thing - this one is more sour than Pour Homme, but it doesn't mean it's overpowering or that it's not versatile! Straight opposite, I would say! This one is refined, classy and versatile scent as well, it only needs to be applied properly. I would say that difference between these two is: you can't overspray Pour Homme, but with Extreme you have to be careful with your finger on the trigger.

I like Pour Homme, but for now, I absolutely love Extreme.

RUDOLFO512

I love this fragrance by Bvlgari. I can smell the tea and the citrus, grapefruit mainly. It smells very fresh and clean. It lasts a long time on me. This is defenitely a cologne for the summer months.

justin.l.gutierrez
justin.l.gutierrez

I gave this perfume to my husband as a gift, when he use it he said that the scent is similar to a ginger =) Overall has clean snd fresh scent.

jacobbonilla
jacobbonilla

This scent is respectable. Has a classyness to it. But on my skin I get to much green tea, way to much. Fortunately the tea tamed way down after about 2 1/2 - 3 hours then this scent is very nice! Would've been signature worthy hadn't it been for the overload of GREEN TEA :)..Damn

agonista
agonista

Well....I can express only one statement : this scent is groovy! Light but intensive, green but sugary, modern but classic...it's appetizing , enveloping, bitter fruity/citrus in the opening and getting more and more sweet-woody later. Great tea accord is well detectable all the time. Whole mixture releases some additional note , which is really lovely, unique - very characteristic only for this particular scent.
Longevity: about 10 hours, projection: heavy - during first 5 hours and next hours- on the good (moderate) level.
Smell: awesome.
Unmissable item for every perfumes-lover.

Marciu

I think it's the best fragrance from "Pour Homme" line. This one is more sour than original, I can feel a lot of grapefruit in the opening. Very soon grapefruit mixes with Darjeeling green tea. This combination is outstanding and smells beautiful. After some time I feel green tea with flowers, the frag gets a little sweeter.
Longevity is really "extreme" - I get around 8-12 hours using this one. You have to be careful with applying - when oversprayed gets cloying!
It is surely a whole year fragrance, but best seasons for it are spring and summer, eventually fall.

maneduli
maneduli

parfume sejuta umat ni kaks...but very nice to daily

Jun0711
Jun0711

This is bitter citrus smell cologne. This is good for office use.

haborym26
haborym26

disappointment.prominent base from classic is here,but with horrible rotting grapefruit and moldy tea bag in the opening.at least two hours.supreme king is only one,Bvlgari pour homme.

jimmyschecter
jimmyschecter

Bvlgari extreme is my 1st perfume that i loved and can't change my desire smelt to others, such bvlgari MAN i've tried too, but on next month i back to this one that i really loved the scent. It's very singularity awesome for me as long day to day.

That any women whos meet around me, all women say that it's fantastic aromatic makes happier and cozy, as they don't to leave my room in office :p
Great job designer... Gracias ;)

BoriScorpio
BoriScorpio

What a great scent,one of my top of all time favorites.Love the tea note and great long lasting power.

Facebook
Facebook

In the first 30-45 minutes I get very bitter citrus and a very true to nature, earthy dirt.
On me this smells exactly like the taste of the stems of common garden weeds or flowers like dandelions whith a hint of bitter citrus once and again.

At this point I was really disappointed and started to think about my swaping strategy for this scent.

But now the scent has really opened up, and opened is really the key word here, and the initial smell of dandelion stems taste forms a nice "base" for a fresh tea, green citrusy smell with kind of a fresh, warm, soft and musky feel about it. This fragrance stays interesting throughout its liftime.

Its moderate in terms of projection and silliage and thats perfect for this fragrance.
It has a nice sophisticated, light and elegant vibe to it aswell.

This fragrance is absolutly NOT worth its price, in a, very, good way!

Ps. Ive heard the "dandelion" note described as tomato leaf now and thats exactly what the dry-down smells like togheter with tea and bitter grapefruit.

sutaneme

This is a delicious green tea fragrance. It smells dry, elegant and very soft. In me, it’s a little bright and freshly green at the beginning, and then it turns deep, dense shade, near to a fresh wood.
I recommend this perfume for semi-formal dresses in light colors. It could be were at shinning days as rainy days, but night.

sutaneme

Deliciosa fragancia verde de té. Su aroma es seco, elegante y muy suave. En mi es un poco brillante recién aplicada, con fuerte carga verde, después toma un tono denso y profundo, cercano a una madera fresca. Recomendado para trajes semi formales en tonos claros, versátil al día como en día lluviosos, no tanto en la noche.

unquote
unquote

It has a nice note of tea, nicely grounded with vetiver.

A bit too flat and linear to my taste, perhaps. I also have trouble with longevity. This one doesn't stay too long on my skin...

Mindkung06
Mindkung06

Make me feel crisp with luxury tea leaves. I think I like it ! :))

mdbilgera
mdbilgera

Bvlgari Extreme is definitely my all time favourite cologne. Not only does it have great longevity (even after my clothes are washed, the scent often remains). I also get plenty of compliments from the ladies when I wear this. In summary, this cologne screams confidence, sex and a whole lot more windows of excellence!:)

Neto
Neto

Definitely GREEN! the words that pop up in my mind now are: smooth, pleasant, but intoxicating! it's a given that you will receive compliments if you wear it. A few minutes after spraying it one can notice a huge feeling of cleanness. I gotta say I'll end up buying this perfume soon. I've been delaying for a long time, but.... maybe this is the moment. I don't know how long it lasts.. a friend of mine affirms it stays for over 8 hours. Well, that's good for me.. even if it didn't take that much.

TanteSimone
TanteSimone

I like this best in the Shower Gel Form---it smells like orange and cut grass on me. One of my favorite men fragrances and something I can wear without much thought. It smells like a breeze and particularly nice here in the tropics.

attopanimba
attopanimba

The scent is so universal.It means everybody love the scent. It fresh. Strong and extremely great longevity. Like this one! I've ever wear "Aqua" but the longevity so weak. So please guys buy it. it so classy and elegant.

Mreman07
Mreman07

This is an incredibly fresh tea scent that lasts VERY long on my skin and clothes. Draws compliments for me and won't break the bank since it's been around for a while.

camaral
camaral

A woman's perspective:
To those of you who say it doesn't last long, please get a second opinion. A member was talking just today about a condition known as "olfactory habituation", meaning you adjust so much (and so quickly) to the scent that you are unable to smell it on yourself. This happens to me with Bvlgari Mon Jasmin Noir and Elizabeth Taylor Gardenia.
I absolutely LOOOOOOOVVVVE Bvlgari Extreme on a man!

costa.nilas
costa.nilas

lasts about half an hour on me. Very dissapointing longetivity. Cannot imagine people not complaining about it !!!

hellogoddag
hellogoddag

This is great.

Makes me think of a misty field of fresh summerflowers and grass in the country.
Fresh and calming spring/summerscent.

neo009
neo009

I agree with stinkfest,
donn't know if i got fake bottle or what,
people opinios and comments about it says that
it has good longetivity and projection , so this
is weird .
I have to test it from a big outlet , to ensure
if mine was original or fake.greetings

stinkfest
stinkfest

Its projection and longevity is very weak. No matter how good its scent, it's pointless. I sold mine to a friend half the price and I felt lucky. There are hundreds fresh and uplifting fragrance like this but with better longevity and projection.
smell 6/10
longevity 1/10
sillage 1/10

Grassnote
Grassnote

Its smell is great for fresh and soapy scent. Its longevity is poorest among mine. It dissapears within minutes on my skin. Try on your skin first if you want to buy it because its longevity issue on many people.

Gwapito
Gwapito

One of the best perfumes ever made! I love the middle note the most. Im receiving lots of compliments whenever I wear this :)

mj9999

Very good smell for me....Lasts a whole day like Issey..Calming scent too...to my nose, it smells a little like tomato leaf, but more of a tea and citrus...very calming!

Blaze00
Blaze00

Excellent, classical, refreshing fragrance. It reminds me of l'eau d'issey (a lot to tell you frankly), but the tea note is what make the fragrance differrent. White shirt, with the two or three first button opened, a pair of elegant short, sun glasses and some boat shoes : Super clean and refreshing.

pomdgf
pomdgf

This is a useful perfume. Really ! I found I can use every occasion when I go to work, to the party or work out. It's a great fresh and clean but a little bit warm and tender by sandalwood and cedar. This is should be stock in the wardrobe.

sunnysniffs
sunnysniffs

i like this perfume for its freshness and soothing effect on my senses. Its not at all extreme in any way. Its just a very natural herbal fragrance which is not at all strong but refreshing. I recommend this fragrance during rains/monsoons as it enhances the fragrance in a very sexy way :)

Jackfusion
Jackfusion

My first impression:

already knew and have long haunted the wishlist: citrus notes of Bergamot Grapefruit and bounce along with the trivial note tea featuring well Bvlgari. Spending a few minutes citric decreases, green, no longer brings me much note of tea, keep with the light touch woody. I think this fragrance is a great predominance of notes and the wood is very aromatic in the background. Great scent for day to day work! Projection poor, but longevity seemed to be good, the scent has evolved without losing strength. I imagine that guarantees an 8 hours without problems.

mak.erot
mak.erot

My hubby said this is the best fragrance for him, body heat activated, with scent strength 9/10 and scent life 9/10. He loves it. And..pssstt...it's wearable for me too, swear..!

Grottola
Grottola

It is what it is: a stronger version of Bulgari Pour Homme.

But what a fragrance it is. I prefer this to the original, not just because of strength, but also because it has a little more character. While the tea note is still prominent, the smoky vetiver note (Chanel Sycomore ten years in advance) of the original gets turned up a bit, and lends greatly to the earthy, green drydown, sort of reminiscent of soil tincture or wet earth. Also, the bergamot note of the original kinda plays second fiddle to an icy, zingy grapefruit note. Either way, it's one of the best designer fragrances out there that still smells good, so pick some up today before the reformulation bug hits this one. I know I will.

Bought a 100ml bottle of Bvlgari Extreme last week. I am
very satisfied. Yes there is a difference between the extreme version and the original. The original is just that bit sweeter but still far too weak while the extreme version is not as sweet and seems to be more of a dry scent than the original. Still the difference is not greatly noticeable.
The extreme version is still an excellent scent and longevity and projection are very good. A great scent which is perfect for office wear as it is not overpowering in any way. I work in an office in a very hot climate and I find this scent perfect for daily wear.
Extreme still maintains some of the class and elegance of the original.

qwerty82

I had a 50ml bottle of the original Bvlgari PH which was absolutely gorgeous but so weak. So I am dying to try out this extreme version. I am hoping it is somewhat similar but stronger.

darrshanjvoraa

this is an outstanding scent which is very rich and not loud citrusy like armani, for people who love sophastication tis is the right scent, the lasting is really good ,even prada pour homme comes second after this.

thor
thor

The best from the house of Bvlgari imho, followed closely by Pour Homme Soir and BLV Pour Homme. The quality of perfumes from this house is Top Notch.

The grapefruit in its opening is a little overpowering no doubt but one whiff of that refreshing green tea seconds later just blows you away. Oh man! Bvlgari Extreme is definitely the epitome of freshness when it comes to masculine fragrances.

As the scent starts to settle, it gets a little sweet. This sweetness however is very hard to describe(its very mild and it just seems to be there and not be there at the same time). Its just as though you're getting the sweet vibe from it subconsciously (i know it sounds weird and vague but this is the sole description i can give of its sweetness). I get this abstractly sweet vibe from PH Soir as well(and its exactly the same).

This strange sweetness coupled with the [green tea + clean fir] notes give Soir and Extreme their unique personality. As it dries down, the scent starts developing a very woody and slightly powdery character and this just blends perfectly with the green tea(which remains in the scent throughout).

More than impressive longevity and sillage. Bvlgari Extreme is undoubtedly the best masculine tea-based fragrance i've ever smelled and one of my all time favorites.

Sillage: 9/10

tomerits
tomerits

its very hard for me to describe this one.
all i can say is that this is a very unique,masculine, long lasting great scent.can be used any time of the year day/night.i totally love it.
my rank 4.5/5.

Linden
Linden

Truly a timeless, sophisticated, masculine fragrance. Very smooth citrus introduces the rich woods which blend perfectly with the subtle floral notes. There is a unique, lush green tone to the scent that is very refreshing. Wonderfully executed intense version of the original with more body and great longevity.

manofscents

p.s this fragrance is a beast in the summer time.

manofscents

in a world full of aqua di gio this and dolce&gabbana light blue that(which are terrible fragrances btw), im very happy theres not too much talk about bvlgari pour homme extreme. this is a secret lady killer which the masses do not need to no about. out of everything in my wardrobe none have gotten me more compliments from people mostly women. Theres something in this fragrance that awakens the senses and turns on a switch in pples brains. Very well done, another masterpiece from the house of bvlgari. great work!

marioslg3
marioslg3

Very weak but nice scent. The grapefruit, tea and fir are the dominant notes. You have to spray half the bottle to project and others to notice that you wear perfume. Definetely, for summer not because it can't be worn in winter but because the longevity/sillage and projection will be much higher.

@editionblanche

There are two bottles around: one with the bold "Extreme" writing in the middle and one with a small writing towards the bottom of the bottle below the Bvlgari logo.

I own both and I can't tell if there is any difference to be honest.

So, in my humble opinion it must be a different batch but the perfume seems to be the same.

xmanol

This is simply one of the very best men perfumes ever conceived. It is a masterpiece of balance without being boring or too common. Excellent work

review od

great elite perfume, very rich and very pleasant , a must for people who love quality.

editionblanche
editionblanche

has it been reformulated? the bottle i own is different from the one shown in this page, and i don't get that strong sillage or longevity...
can someone help me?

Marcos Oliveira

Extreme é bastante elogiado pelas moças,aqui no rio de janeiro é bem adequado,o clima e tal propõe ao bulgary extreme sua magia. fixa demais em torno de 12 horas em minha pele,projeta bem talvez 1 metro e 50.uso diario,bem clean...nota de chá perceptivel apos uma hora depois de aplicaçao,mistura de verde com madeiras leves.muito bom mesmo,mas nao tao original quanto a Bulgary pour homme,esse sim é perfeito!!!

Heverton
Heverton

This one opens up with grapefruit and bergamot accompanied by light neroli note.

Through time the trademark note from Bvlgari kicks in, the tea, dominating the entirely fragrance. A good and peaceful scent, but sadly it lasts only for about 4 hours on my skin.

teripanglaut
teripanglaut

like the scent, so manly

italian_drummer
italian_drummer

This is a wonderfull fragrance from Bvlgari.
Extreme opens with some citric notes (such as grapefruit and bergamot). The tea note is very nice, giving a "green" vibe for the fragrance. During the drydown, Extreme becomes a little bit powdery.
You can use it in almost any occasions as at the work, college or any casual situation.
Longevity is amazing. It lasts for more than 10 hours. Sillage is very good during the first 4 hours, then it becomes more close to skin.
Bvlgari Extreme is a green, calm-refreshing-clean scent without being aquatic/citric. Great for hot days. Thanks Mr. Cavallier for this masterpiece.

My final rating: 9.5/10

casanova23
casanova23

to me its a wonderful light woody floral scent that seducts every woman & induces comfort.. this is my signature scent, imagined sitting under the tree on a high quality lavender farm.. thats how it smelss..

tutu1234
tutu1234

This is an Excellent scent by Bvlgari, it will never bore you. This starts off as a bit citric; however you can easily smell the transition of the notes. This perfume is perfect for - everyday, night, office and high class party purposes.

Some people say it lacks longevity; however they are Wrong as this easily sticks to your body for 9+ hrs, your body needs lil heat to automate the silage process that inturn creates longevity. I would suggest such people that they must have been duped in buying a fake perfume bottle or their bodies do not heat up. I used it moderately once in the evening for a party and received complements; when I got up next day, I was still smelling of its base notes, and the scent was noticeable to people around me ;)

jackcar7
jackcar7

this smell similar to ck truth men, though this is bit strong in the beginning but it doesn't last long!

natefifield
natefifield

Has a sharp flavor, strong citrus. I don't think it smells particularly "woody" as advertised, because the citrus overpowers it. It's a bit too bright for my taste.

RyBayBayMPLS

This is my favorite Calogne brand, and for the people who are saying it doesnt last on their skin.. something must be wrong with your skin then, because everytime i wear this it stays on my skin for atleast 6-7 hours. Bvlgari Extreme is my favorite! i could wear this for the rest of my life! :)

Pianopolice
Pianopolice

It is very "planty" means it reminds you of plants. Fresh and masculine, I don't agree with the idea that this cologne has a feminine touch to it. BVLGARI MAN which is one of the latest from Bvlgari line is somehow close to Bvlgari Extreme. funny that I bought it from Marshal. I wouldn't think I could buy a masterpiece from Marshall.

rabeer99
rabeer99

This is the active fragrance, The best of Tropical country. Every morning, I wear it,It add my activity. I love it that's my signature.

mj9999

If you want a fresher version of Soir, this is it...For me, longevity is very good....6-8 hrs on my skin. Well, maybe because I live in a tropical country...

Very famous in the Philippines...smells yeah, fresh...some say its green tea, but my keen nose smells it more like tomato leaf...:D

Scarlet.Anemone
Scarlet.Anemone

It was nice at the beginning but the dry down part through its ending was a huge disappointment. Obviously it will make u smell like u just step out from the shower but other than that nothing very special bout Bvlgari Extreme. I get bitter-sour note after 1 hour and the longevity? Another huge disappointment. I sprayed on my skin and clothes, the longest it can stayed was 2 hours max. Good sillage anyway. But it wont be my fav in the list.

omerpervaiz
omerpervaiz

It is a nice fragrance by bvlgari, not a brilliant one but yet charming, it is not strictly a masculine fragrance, there is definitely a feminish touch to it women can wear it easily. It is a linear fragrance and stays almost similar from top notes to base notes. It is light, fresh oriental/woody fragrance. i have to go neutral about it. there is slight similarity to the encre noire pour homme but the later one is more intense more oriental woody and definitely more legendary.
Bvlgari PH extreme has got nice silage and longevity. simple packaging though!
i give it 7.5 out of 10.

Marcos Oliveira

otimo,para usar aqui no rio,afinal o calor aqui é abafado,portanto ele suporta legal...fixa super bem,as notas de cabeça sao bem citricas,mas evolui para um madeirado suave,bem parecido com o bulgary pour homme,foi extraido dele ne,o unico defeito é o cheiro almiscarado forte,que lembra cinzas de cigarro.mas vale o investimento.ainda prefiro o pour homme.

putri
putri

this scent is waaaaaaaaayyy to common, smell it everywhere :(
too bad because i liked it so much. my father, even my boyfriend wears it and it NEVER FAIL to get my attention. strong, manly, intoxicating..in a good way.

Markx
Markx

Extreme is very similar to Pour Homme but with more citrus in opening and a little bit stronger and more appealing, If Pour Homme is sleeping Extreme is just half awake it is just better. A very good perfume to give for a little child 6~8 years old or for people who doesn't like perfumes but have to use them.

murysusanto
murysusanto

An all time best from Bvlgari's. Never mind about the rest but this one amongst all, a memorable scent and never out of date. Even women loves it too, a score of 9.5/10

Alan Felipe
Alan Felipe

The better Bvlgari frag for men.

Great longevity and the sillage is just good, perfect for hot days.

periquito89
periquito89

I had in mind another idea of what could be a luxurious scent, but I have to admit that I´m still far from knowing well, simply chosing according to my personal taste (herrera for men, chic for men, Kenzo pour Homme...). That's why I have to try more Antaeus and others. I absolutly don't find anything bad about Bvlgari Extreme, but I can not see all about its luxurious aspect. Elegant maybe, it's enought? But I like it better than Pour Homme, and the top notes are nothing unbearable to my nose. That's the pepper done right I guess.

bayraktar
bayraktar

very nice and powerful
2-3 sprays and you are good to go
longetivity is more than 5 hours
also sillage is above average

it smells like luxury. perfect match with a suit for office usage.

elegantpasha
elegantpasha

This fragance gives me a headache, i bought it back in 2007 and i still have it, i dont use this fragance anymore, its too strong, and that citrus herbal scent gives everybody a terrible nausea

markpadilla13

this is one of my all time favorites!

fiona_sigourney
fiona_sigourney

Smells like green tea and green floral, light enough for anyone to wear at a hot day.

masboi
masboi

very sharp citrus scent on first spray, that's why i love it, very fresh yet elegant smell.
don't over spray it, it can be cloying. this is a 3 spray frag.
longevity is amazing, 12-16 hours on my skin, sometimes more than 16 hours.

slash
slash

coolness fragrant smells of tea who blends the freshness of citrus lemon

j_sen32
j_sen32

Bvlgari Extreme starts with sharp citrus peppery scent, than it will calm down to fresh green scent. The tea blends very well with citrus and peppery notes.

This smells beautiful, gives clean and fresh impression in romantic way.

The projection is good, subtle but noticeable. It grows on me. Lasting power is good too. Very well for the fresh scent.

guest_narigudo
guest_narigudo

o melhor "perfume-escritório" que eu conheço . discreto , duradouro e elegante. é meu coringa . pena que a projeção seja pequena . se fosse mais potente , seria um dos melhores . a duração realmente impressiona .

BIG
BIG

the top notes remind me of fresh tomato leaves. overall, it's fresh, crisp and invigorating

Oyama
Oyama

I´m used to trying new fragrances, but I always come back to Bvlgari Extreme. It´s very sexy and I feel like making love whenever I smell it!

Veedabestchef
Veedabestchef

i own this bottle for almost 3 years now...the opening in this is very strong..too much spray will offend someone...sileage are very good and longevity on my skin last 10 hours plus..projection is crazy..

badkarma
badkarma

This is class in a bottle.. put it on and let it's addictive aroma do it's thing..

LastingNote
LastingNote

Opening notes are very prominent. It has a far too strong citric effect which is kind of unbearable initially. However it eases up to mild notes after 30 mins or so. I too didn't notice the wooden notes at all. Cannot say it is one of my favorite. May be new Pour homme could be much better than this

lfmars98
lfmars98

A classy fresh fragrance. It has the tea note that really stands out when wearing this. Moderate sillage and I get 8-10 hours on my skin. 9/10

dm8m
dm8m

Bvlgari pour Homme Extreme is a staple in my wardrobe for almost a decade now. I never grow tired of it's fresh scent. With the strong leafy notes & tea notes combining very well with the citrus notes, which for me is always uplifting.

It is the fragrance that is most imitated to be used by my friends after appreciating its fragrance when they got to smell it on me.

It has always been a staple in my wardrobe & will continue to be a staple in my wardrobe so far as it is still available in the market.

zero101
zero101

i bought this as a gift for myself this christmas. lol. love the crisp opening. it's not also overpowering which i like.

costaleo
costaleo

the best longevity and sillage ever!

Magnolia
Magnolia

Very crisp, clean, classy scent, elegant and understated. Citrus notes and the freshness of tea leaves. Haven't smelled the wooden notes in this one. Love this on my boyfriend.

vdxl
vdxl

If I remember correctly, I think this is fresher than Bvlgari pour Homme in terms of fragrance notes, but it has better sillage. It has some abstract green notes that do not make it lose its airy, elegant quality( do not confuse it with ozonic- it is not). It is also a very easy-to-wear classic regarding minimalism in a truly different way than Calvin Klein. A masterpiece, but still a funny thing with this one: its name, Extreme, confuses you- it is really fresh, maybe more intense than the classic version, but still the name is very funny, like the promotions for summer flankers of Opium, which, in my opinion are not suitable in the summer, rather than still on cold seasons.

Archaic
Archaic

I love Extreme except for the pepper notes. Extreme can be bitter and sour if you over applied it. Longevity is above 5 hours. Sillage is average.

guest_ArkangeL
guest_ArkangeL

I'm trying very hard to figure out how a fragrance so clean and intriguing could be so very underrated. Noticed, but not overwhelming. Crisp, however not sharp. Maybe some of you smoke, or aren't healthy. Perhaps you don't eat healthy. What you put in your body plays a heavy role in what a fragrance will smell like on you, because your body chemistry can change it in an instant.

pedjoni
pedjoni

Bvlgari Extreme is so georgeus...my favorite fragrance...it is so classic

readyken
readyken

One of my favorite from Bvlgari fragrance.Its scent always impress my conleages.I enjoy wearing this stuff.

star10
star10

the word "woody aromatic" exactly describe it.first you smell woody notes,something like a jungle after a fresh rain and then it's aroma and even some aquantic notes.

elaida_00
elaida_00

my friend had this one for her BF..i don`t want to be rude but it makes me sick when i try to remember the smell..has somethin sooo diferent from the original version for men..something bitter

slipcat
slipcat

I'm not too keen on this one. It smelled great on the sample paper at the store, but when I wear it, it becomes very faint and "non-descript". It would be OK for the office as it definitely does not attract much attention, but personally, for the office I would use Hugo Boss Selection in place of this fragrance. It is still subtle, but not as much and is a little more easily noticed without being too noticeable. So: pick up Hugo Boss Selection in place of this fragrance. Sorry Bvlgari....

BlackAmberMoon
BlackAmberMoon

Clean, crisp, subtle, and elegant. Crisp grapefruit differentiates it from the original. For the understated personality - it's not an attention grabber, just a fresh smell. I love the house of Bvlgari in general.

ticalau
ticalau

This one it's ok... on my skin! I mean it last mutch longer then Bvlgari soir. But unfortunately it's not quite the same fragrance... But it's ok! ;)

mariotgomez
mariotgomez

As a tea lover (and coffee too), I have come to enjoy the Bvlgari fragrance collection since they include notes of different types of teas (not all of their fragrances have tea notes). Jacques Cavallier is the nose behind this scent and many of my favorites.

I can see both sexes wearing this fragrance. It is classy, light and leaves one feeling refresh.

Bvlgari Extreme by Bvlgari 4.21 out of 5 based on 671 ratings and 139 user reviews

Bvlgari Extreme bulgari Cologne by Bvlgari, 1 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Men
Bvlgari Extreme bulgari Cologne by Bvlgari, 1 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Men
Bvlgari Extreme bulgari Cologne by Bvlgari - 1 oz Eau De Toilette Spray
Bvlgari Extreme bulgari Cologne by Bvlgari - 1 oz Eau De Toilette Spray
Bvlgari Extreme by Bvlgari for Men Eau de Toilette Spray 1.7 oz
Bvlgari Extreme by Bvlgari for Men Eau de Toilette Spray 1.7 oz
Bvlgari Extreme bulgari Cologne by Bvlgari, 1.7 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Men
BVLGARI EXTREME for MEN by Bvlgari EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ
Bvlgari Extreme Eau De Toilette Spray 30ml 1oz
Bvlgari Extreme Eau De Toilette Spray 30ml 1oz
Bvlgari Extreme by Bvlgari for Men Eau de Toilette Spray 3.4 oz
Bvlgari Extreme by Bvlgari for Men Eau de Toilette Spray 3.4 oz
Bvlgari Extreme bulgari Cologne by Bvlgari, 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Men
BVLGARI EXTREME for MEN by Bvlgari EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ
BVLGARI EXTREME for MEN by Bvlgari EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ
Bvlgari Extreme bulgari Cologne by Bvlgari - 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray
Bvlgari Extreme bulgari Cologne by Bvlgari - 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray
Bvlgari Extreme Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.3oz
Bvlgari Extreme Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.3oz
BVLGARI EXTREME for WOMEN by Bvlgari EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ
BVLGARI EXTREME for WOMEN by Bvlgari EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Bvlgari Bvlgari Extreme fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Bvlgari Bvlgari Extreme, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Bvlgari Extreme by Bvlgari. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Bvlgari Extreme by Bvlgari represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.