Designers » B » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Bvlgari Man Extreme Bvlgari for men

Bvlgari Man Extreme Bvlgari for men Pictures Bvlgari Man Extreme Bvlgari for men Pictures

The collection of Bvlgari Man was initiated with the fragrance Bvlgari Man launched in 2010. After the original perfume, limited edition Bvlgari Man The Silver Limited Edition with silver stripes on transparent glass was introduced – it depicts charisma of a modern man who chooses this sensual fragrant composition. The new fragrance will be presented in 2013 as the extreme version aimed at men who desire new sensual experience.

BVLGARI MAN EXTREME is announced as very elegant, deep, attractive and intense. It excites with its composition starting from the first note and luminous accords of pink grapefruit and Calabrian bergamot. Citrusy notes are combined with cactus zest, which contributes to charismatic opening of the composition and highlights on the floral-spicy heart. After citruses and cactus zest, white freesia blooms surrounded with cardamom from Guatemala and gently warmed with amber. Elegance in base notes is accentuated with Haiti vetiver, Laoese benzoin and Balsa wood.

The new composition is signed by perfumer Alberto Morillas, who created the successors as well - Bvlgari Man and Bvlgari Man The Silver Limited Edition. The fragrance arrives in silver flacon and silver-black outer packaging. It is available as 60 and 100ml eau de toilette.

Pink Grapefruit Calabrian bergamot Cactus Juice

Freesia Guatemalan Cardamom Amber

Benzoin Haitian Vetiver Woodsy Notes

Bvlgari Man Extreme Fragrance Reviews

kwasi fredua
kwasi fredua

Worst perfume I have ever purchased. I feel I just bought a name and no juice. In 30 minutes, there is not even a whiff of it. Total waste!

ShaunCusi

Sexy
Versatile
Elegant

Scent:9/10
Longevity:8/10(last up to 8hrs max, only a trail though)
Sillage:8/10

Perfect For: Summer, Office, Casual, Casual date, Formal events (can pull of formal events)
Recommended number of Sprays: 3-4.
Down side: Not that unique to be a signature scent.
Recommended Age Group: 17-30 (Scent is Fresh and versatile)

*One of Bvlgari's Freshest scent.
*Great balance between fresh notes, and hints of masculinity.
*IMO Better than the original (Bvlgari Man)
*Reminds me off a confident guy who is in control of the situation.

Mike Peters
Mike Peters

I love Man Extreme. It's perfect for the day and has been lasting weeks on my clothes. I just bought Man in Black, and that is the absolute perfect compliment to the collection of Bvlgari's Man fragrances. It's a must have you are a leather coat type of guy.

Mike

ShaverX
ShaverX

Beautiful Calabrian bergomot of highest quality, nice cactus with a dark spicy benzoin drydown. Impressed. This will be work more often by me!

kingderella
kingderella

A masculine, fresh citrus. Pleasant and classy, perfectly appropriate for work. Not exactly exciting or interesting, though.

RogerJr17
RogerJr17

I like the opening. BME has a realistic citrus opening that surprises me coming from a designer house. Many designers that I've tried have failed at attempting at what Man Extreme does well. What intrigued me about it is the development. I was expecting an above average linear citrus scent. That is not the case with this scent. It actually goes very dry and woody, while maintaining that quality. A very good job with this one Bvlgari.

Juiceman 0331
Juiceman 0331

I have to respectfully disagree about Bulgari Man Extreme getting compared to Zegna Uomo, because Zegna Uomo although has citrus is not that strong or prominent compared to the initial citrus blast from Bulgari Man Extreme.
Zegna Uomo has a mellower citrus, violet leaf and earthy vibe to it, unlike BME which is mostly all citrus in the beggining. This is one of the most citrusy cologne I have ever smelt and bought, the other one is Versace Au Fraiche. Once you spray this cologne you get the sensation of cold and refreshing citrus, which is great for summer time or hotter weather.

Would I buy this again when I finish my bottle? No.
I just think, I could find a better citrusy aquatic cologne for my money.
My overall rating 7/10

dreyfoose
dreyfoose

Pepper blast.
Whoever thinks this smells like Aventus, is whack.

solohov
solohov

It is very similar to Ermenegildo Zegna Uomo. It is absolutely not related to the Bvulgari Man.This is very superior relative to Bvulgari Man.

chris.kragel
chris.kragel

Citrus Goodness and a Summer Favorite!
________________________________________

A modern masterpiece in freshness and summer pleasantries. Quite possibly a strong competitor for my summer signature fragrance, given its quality over Nautica Voyage.
Bvlgari Man Extreme opens strong with a patchouli overtone, and softens down to sweet citrus that sits long upon the skin and projects beautifully for a good portion of its life.
This fragrance is great for summer time, or any hot/ warm seasons when one wants to stay at their freshest.
Spray recommendations: one to the chest, one to the neck, one to each wrist. Don't be afraid of this stuff- it comes on strong, but dies to a pleasant and manageable scent after about twenty minutes.
Warning to those that wear: it is common for this to fatigue the wearer. When you wear this scent, you will stop noticing it fairly quickly. This is common. Don't worry; it is still there, and projecting for the first couple hours. No need to reapply unless you want to be super fresh during those hot months.

Longevity: 8/10 (8+ hours)
Projection: 7/10 (projects well for 2-3 hours, and then dies to a raging skin scent)
Versatility: 7/10 (Great for summer/ spring)
Smell: 7/10 (Citrus-y goodness)

Manny44
Manny44

Very nice spring scent in the fashion of Voyage D'Hermes. Soft but not too soft, in fact some days this can be sharper than I normally like.More refreshing and substantial than the original Bvlgari Man which is way too ephemeral . Super unique cactus note to boot. Tested from an affordable 15ml travel spray purchased on Ebay. Downside to this is that it projects well for only 2 hours on me. I know when I wear it that I will be reapplying throughout the day, which is possible because I own the travel spray. Can be annoying though, prefer fragrances that that project 4 hours or so, less fuss that way.

Update: Respect and like this frgrance more and more. Juicy, zesty and bright, totally unique actually and not just because of great cactus note.

tomusiovy
tomusiovy

The scent is really beatiful - very manly, yet fresh and zesty. Its main advantage is that it's very universal. It goes well during day or at night, it's both sporty and classy, summer/winter, just any occasion you want. Unfortunately I'm not impressed with the longevity and sillage - both are really mediocre. My other Bvlgari parfumes had strong scents and this one let me down a lil' bit.

Longevity - 5/10
Sillage - 6/10
Scent - 8/10

namgyel.rangdol

@Gokhanburak53 ...... Thanks for your reply and confirmation ..... I was guessing that would be the case. A neat trick by the house of Bvlgari !!!!

Gokhanburak53
Gokhanburak53

to namgyel, spray straw is so subtle that you cant see the rest of it, dont worry, just know that it goes to the bottom ^^ so you are able to finish all the juice in the bottle

namgyel.rangdol

I recently bought a Bvlgari Man Extreme 100 ml from Siam Paragon, Bangkok. It smells great and i love the perfume. It's my signature scent when i go out at night. It compliments the night perfectly. It's got a ratio of 70% manly and 30% sporty.

How ever i have an issue. I noticed that the spray straw is just a few millimetres below the sprayer head. How will i be able to spray when the perfume level goes down ? This is my first Bvlgari perfume, so i don't know if that's how Bvlgari designs their perfumes. All other perfumes have their spray straw all the way to the bottom. Could someone explain this to me ?

Chromakey Dreamcoat
Chromakey Dreamcoat

I must admit that after spraying this in the shop I was initially excited. It was fresh, citrusy, green and a good spring time scent to my nose. Having bought it and worn it for a while, I now find the whole thing cloying and way too sweet. It smells hugely synthetic and nauseating. I'm increasingly of a mind to start venturing into niche scents and paying more in order to avoid experiences like the one I've had with Bvlgari Man Extreme.

duzmantic
duzmantic

Talk about being classy! This is not for the Man who wears cologne to attract the opposite sex. This is for the elegant Man with class and character and wants his presence to be felt, which distinguishes him from the rest. I wear this cologne not to get compliments but because it defines who i am.

rez11
rez11

great (signature) scent!! my untrained nose wouldn't be surprised if it was labeled "Sport", versatile and fresh compared to other similar frags from this house.

words from the creator:
outube.com/watch?v=GkIgCWJunkg

jejemon
jejemon

i like the manly scent of it but it doesnt last long on me and projection is just so so. the drydown is one of the scent i like the most.

scent - 8/10
projection - 6/10

Jassar
Jassar

Expected better than this. Sharp and too spicy. Headache inducing.

RUDOLFO512
RUDOLFO512

Very nice as expected from the house of Bvlgary. I love the initial spray and the soft dry down. To me this fragrance is sophisticated, elegant and masculine. I am wearing it today for the office and already I have had compliments. I can also see myself wearing it for a night out.

Catch22
Catch22

Reminds me of a toned down version of Cartier Declaration. It's a much more wearable version and more masculine without being a green-flower bomb.

The cardamom and citrus notes dominate, but there is an underlying creamy sweetness to keep it from turning sour. There is a very slight sharpness present that I suspect is the cactus juice, but remains subtle enough not to be annoying.

Nicely composed through the drydown. Sillage is average and longevity above average for Bvlgari and only average by normal standards.

Aleccsei
Aleccsei

BVLGARI MAN ETREME - one damn SEXY fragrance!!!
_____________________________________________________________

When I first discovered 'Chanel Allure Homme Edition Blanche', i fell in love with it. The kind of powerful freshness was one of a kind. I thought (and still do) that it is a truly unique masterpiece.

I didn't think it to be possible, but something seems to be going in the same direction as Edition Blanche - it's freshness is amazing. When you spray it on you, it's like you spray ice onto you... it's that fresh. You can feel the cactus and bergamot.

It keeps you in a state of coolness and fresh several hours - not many hours, but a few.

I love it.

aleksandar.dragas6
aleksandar.dragas6

this is really a citrus-fresh masterpiece.

bigdaddykane45
bigdaddykane45

This a strong version of issey miyaki orginal pour homme with a dry down like bvlgari man.i like it.lasts all day.

pdubrogers
pdubrogers

Love this stuff. The top note makes this. Not earth shattering by any means but lasts all day and just smells good and I'd say pretty masculine, too. Not much projection which is fine for me since I wear it for work. I'm picking up a leather accord in the base. Not a scentrist by any means, maybe a vetiver mix. It's similar to the original Man but its like they had the chance to improve upon the first prototype and this is more complete.

ijoezel
ijoezel

my uncle has this and every time he's not around i spray it on me. lol.
this to me is very versatile. can be worn casually and in formal occasions. wearable during the summer and spring but also during the cold months.
it smells freaking awesome! an elegant modern man. definitely signature scent worthy.
i wish my uncle would give his to me.haha

Voile
Voile

Very close to a the original, with some of the astringency of the Aqua line.
It would be fun to know what the cactus note smells like on it's own - are we supposed to think Tequilla?

Pv52fa
Pv52fa

Reminds me of habit rouge sport, only more refreshing.

thatsmr2usir
thatsmr2usir

Bvlgari is a fragrance house I have some issues with. It is not that they make terrible fragrances, but for the majority of them, they do not last on my skin. Extreme Man which there is nothing extreme here is a fresh grapefruit, woody, slightly peppery addition to the many fragrances done in this composition. Terre De Hermes is one that comes to mind as this kind of gives off a weaker vibe of that.

This Extreme addition ( giggling ) as I type this, is nothing to get excited about. It has been done before, much better I may add with a notable fragrance I have mentioned. I will say it is SAFE & nice for the office, but do not expect much from this. I get MAYBE 5-6 hours from this, silage is basically arms reach & I have yet to be complimented on this. I have three samples & will continue to use them up, but I see no reason what so ever to purchase a full bottle of this as for me it is a total waste of time & hard earned money. A very generic boring fragrance to my nose.

rajeevdr
rajeevdr

Just go get it.

This is perfect for those who would like to get comments for the smell of the perfume.Most of my friends have actually said it smells cool. One of them asked me if i had sprayed now(@night) but actually i spray only once in a day(@morning) and lasts long till evening.
Dont feel bad if you dont get the smell, but the others will definetly smell more than i do.

Cheers BVLGARI Man Extreme

Well it is stylish, masculine yet not overpowering, so I see nothing wrong with it really!?
My husband wears it nicely, it is the right mix between casual yet with a twist of elegance...and some maturity also...I actually like it better than Terre d' Hermes, which can get very earthy.
Nice...typical Morillas creation, not too much of everything ...it won't work if you are looking for an out of this world creation, this is not, it is simply a nice masculine scent.

Loads of sharp grapefruit and citrus then the dry peppery Terre d'Hermes effect with vetiver and a very pronounced cardamom note...a clear composition of citrus/vetiver with a little spice executed in textbook fashion.
This is similar to lots of fragrances and things I like but somehow I just can't get excited about it.
It's alright....I would certainly wear it no problem at all...but wouldn't seek it out.

Nick M
Nick M

POW -- grapefruit! Too bad I can't detect much else because it's so overpowering. I love citrus scents, as well as Alberto Morillas -- he's done great work for Bvlgari -- but there just isn't enough complexity here.

Vastalux
Vastalux

With my amateur nose, on initial spray the citrus note has similarity with the CK One and after an hour later the smell become same like Terre d'Hermes. Longevity and silage also on average side too. Personally I don't really like the smell. I will never re-purchase once this finished.

yenilik
yenilik

I purchased it today and wore it half an hour ago... well, Ifeel, it is somehow strong, yet there is something lacking within it; like newness and being different and innovative, not surprising enough for your memory and mind of scent...

attajigar
attajigar

عطر خیلی خوبیه تو سری بولگاری من از همه بهتر بوی تمیز و خنکی داره بوی برگاموت و کریپ فروتش بیشتر از همه معلومه ته بوشم خیلی عالیه

Liebetx
Liebetx

Love it on my husband! Like another reviewer, I detected black pepper but for me, it was a good thing. Also a lovely gin/vodka element underlying the fresh citrus. Very nice, unassuming fragrance. Great for everyday wear.

chanakya
chanakya

Is it just me or do you some of you guys think its Armani Code Sport in a different bottle too? it's sooooo similar to Code sport.

Well,as for the perfume itself, i guess its citrusy for sure. I'm not very good with these notes. I'm guessing am not that much an expert in those. To me it's all about what hits me first. And for this one it's just citrusy, period!

Lasts merely an hour or even less if the heat is on right in the morning!! But then, living in sunny Singapore, I guess no perfume lasts much longer except for some of my favorites Narciso Rodriguez, CK Obsession & Armani Attitude Extreme.

mr_lestrange
mr_lestrange

i took the courage of smelling this today, why do i smell black pepper?? its sickening... i got headache and went back home instead of watching percy jackson on big screen

dosojosnegros
dosojosnegros

finally got some and instantly in my top 3. i have Bvlgari Man as well and they are different. The House of Bvlgari is just amazing to me with the quality of their colognes and perfumes. the longevity is excellent on me as it lasts for more than 8hrs! i was complimented 3X in the supermarket by women. great looking bottle too!

fuggerone
fuggerone

great summer scent..a blockbuster, one of the most shoplifted at my local Sephora...citrusy and woodsy to the bone..women seem to appreciate it a lot..

chrismriley@hotmail.com
chrismriley@hotmail.com

A crisp, sexy, citrus-watery frag with decent projection and longevity..

I appplied 6 heavy sprays

0 - 1 hour - 1.75 foot projection. Strong citrus, modern, with a watery twist - presume cactus. This is office material, though part of me thinks night time. Great smell.

1 hours - 4 hours - 7 inch projection. Decent strength, it becomes less citrus and more watery over time as the cactus prevails

4 hours - 6 hours - 4 inch projection.

6 hours - 10 hours. Close to skin, Drydown not as good, its like a watered down barber shop frag and a little dated now

IMHO sexy, could be very sporty...

Good

bwcw81
bwcw81

I wonder why people willing to pay the same price for the less intense, less projection, less longevity and less "original" of the original Bvlgari MAN?
> Except maybe be one - the "Extreme" citrus scent that linger around and gone by the moment you walk out the doorstep, it has more H2O than anything.
Buy the original. Nothing beat the original Bvlgari MAN.

The New Monaco
The New Monaco

Boring, a-thousand-times-sniffed-nothing-special artificial scent. Not very masculine, not very special, in NO WAY 'extreme', except perhaps: extremely ordinary? More summer, more light, more 'water', not long lasting, not worth the money to my opinion. There is better out there..

moh.saleh
moh.saleh

I'm in love with this fragrance. Very long lasting and suitable for summer.

Force
Force

I received it in my BD yesterday, very long lasting mature man scent, love it, thanks my sister

Brandon_4078
Brandon_4078

I got a free sample of this and it does project better than the original but should be called sport not extreme. I get mostly grapefruit and bergamot in the opening and bergamot through out the life of this fragrance with vetiver and woods in the back and it gets woodier as time goes on. Towards the end of the bright citrus opening I did get the cactus juice for a couple minutes but then it disappeared. Good scent just not me. I prefer the relaxation the original gives me.

periquito89
periquito89

Rather than an extreme version, it'd be better call it L'eau d'Bvlgari Man. The main feature of the original, a smell that was interesting at first but became boring later, is still there, but just enough to say that. And because this it turned to be more pleasant, and a good and even better alternative to many current fresh, mild, blue and sport scents. It would be a sport version, in a way Issey Miyake Sport Man is. Where Issey's has a metallic tone that is often tired, this has that nuance of the original Bvlgari Man that here is more than ok.

carera
carera

i have seen the orignal one more beautiful and orignal

wesleyhclark
wesleyhclark

I tried Bvlgari Man some months ago and found it timid and watery. Not much scent there. Seeing this flanker on the shelf at Ulta, I decided to give it a whirl. Perhaps making it extreme improves it.

No, it doesn't... which leads me to a gripe. I can forgive Bvlgari for trying to look like a Roman inscription on a colosseum wall with their use of a "v" for a "u." It's annoying, but I can see what they're going for. But, I'm sorry, calling this stuff "extreme" in any way, shape or form does injustice to the word. Words, after all, have meaning.

This stuff is as timid and as forgettable as anything I have ever smelled. What, precisely, is "extreme" about it?

For me these Bvlgaris are unimpressive, period.

Needless to say, not much sillage.

dmirror

This is my second review of this fragrance this fragrance is it the "truth" best fragrance of 2013 possibly the best released over the last year i bought it about a week ago and gotten a few compliments with it longevity is good around 9hrs this is a smooth fragrance much better than the original i smelled them side by side and the extreme version is way better much fresher if you like fresh clean scents this is it this one i say blind buy you won't be disappointed

nszlufik
nszlufik

Sprayed this on my polo, a piece of paper and skin. Smells amazing, much better than the original IMO. More exotic, and not really comparable to the original - notes are different. I didnt like the overdone honey in the original but this one has a way better drydown that isnt exactly typical of BVLGARI. Its got that light but lingering dry down that is addictive - kinda like how they do the scent of tea - but of course there is no tea in here. Dry down is amazing,you just cant take a deep enough breath to figure out what specifically makes it smell so good - and thats a good thing...you dont want to smell like any one thing..Amber or this or that. I would describe this a floral-spicy fragrance with slight citrus on the top and the amber at the bottom with other base notes give it a warm feel. The Cardamon also makes its way in there and gives it a warm, masculine feel to it. There is a green-ness that is very recognizable (faintly reminds me of the overdone green you smell in 212 men) early on that begins to fade in the drydown as it takes a more soft-floral and slightly spicy character. Dont know too many colognes with these base note combos but id imagine Benzoin makes it unique - as well as Cactus zest. An elegant yet modern and sensual scent that isnt cloying, annoying or overdone. It does not scream at you like Tom Ford Noir or Prada Amber but it has a similar depth to it and a little more complex and intriguing. It smells mature and understated in the way that BVLGARI PH Soir does or Issey does his Sport fragrance if you can understand that.Give it a try and if you dont like it, send it over my way!

yilmazg
yilmazg

Sportier version of the original. The fruity-floral notes(lotus-pear?)volume turned down and woody notes volume turned on with added citruses. Woody, citrusy, sporty cologne which resembles the original. I like the original better but this is probably a better choice for the summer. The longevity of Extreme is better. Around 7 hours.

dmirror

Smelled this one today and it is good much better than the original it only has a slight resemblance to it its that funny smell i don't know what it is but in the original one its a heavy smell in the extreme you don't smell it until the dry down but this one is a fresher fragrance not extreme at all its more like a sport fragrance I'm definitely going to get this one in my opinion the extreme is way better but check it out before blind buying it but i personally like it but i don't like the original at all

DJM
DJM

After seeing some good reviews on this, and being that it is from the house of BVL, I had to give in and pick this one up today. I know there are just as many that don't like or appreciate the offerings of Bvlgari as ones that do, stating that projection issues, silage, longevity are all under par.

In my wearings of most of the line, there might only be one or two at most that I would actually make that statement about. Considering that most of the BVL colognes are meant for wearing in spring and summer months, I have to stop and ask myself quite frequently, "Do I really need something that has monstrous projection" and amazing silage"? After all during the warmer months, once the cologne is applied and you sweat or you spend a lot of time outside, this is going to come out through your pores in most cases. This fact alone, is good enough for me.

While I will agree with many, I would not want to spend a lot of money on something that you will not be able to smell after several hours, but at the same time, I also don't want to be chasing people away with my fragrances at the same time! If you can smell cologne on yourself after you have applied it, 9 times out of 10 you simply were trigger happy and sprayed to much.

This, as in most of the other Bvlgari scents did not let me down by any means. It is definitley a different choice compared to the world of citrus in which we live in during the summer months. This to me is a very welcoming change. I can smell the notes of pink pepper and I also find that the cactus dominates in this fragrance, making this very different from any of the other Bvlgari offerings. Gone is the famous "tea" note, that is ever so present in many of the others from this house. I love the tea note in several of the others, but this combination just somehow works in my opinion. I do get great projection from this, without it being overpowering, and I definitely do not have any longevity issues with this either. When I initially tested this one last week, I applied two light sprays to my arm, and when I woke up 9 hours later, it was still there. I am not talking about it being in the background, but am talking as if it was sprayed on only several hours before.

I guess I am one of the fortunate ones to say that I've gotten my monies worth out of this one, and this will be my "Go To" for the next few months. To me this is a very versatile fragrance that can be worn on most ocassions. I can see it being worn with jeans and a nice polo during the summer months, or even jeans and T shirt kinda guy can pull this one off as well. It does have a classy smell to it, but I would not say that it is only intended for use in formal situations.

Very glad I finally picked this one up today. I'm catching pleasant whafts of this as I am writing this review, and I can see myself liking this one for a long time. I am about 3 hours into this and am starting to pick up some "woodsy" notes that stand out a bit, but the pink pepper notes and cactus is still very much alive here.

For anyone that loves the house of Bvlgari as much as I do, if you have not already given this a try, check it out. You may just pick up on some of the same things that I have found present in this one as well.

Mark Antony
Mark Antony

This frag combines the mediterranean freshness with a modern woody complexion.This avantage makes it an ideal choice for summer holidays ecpecially on islands.On my skin it lasts about 6-7 hours and the sillage is good enough.The original one is a great all day frag, sexy and refreshing but it didn't have the exotic scent of this one.So if bvlgari aqua reminds me the sea, this one surely reminds me the mediterranean nature.

deathadder
deathadder

Tried this in Myer melbourne, i kind of like it, fresh and yeah, slightly watered down of the original version. But I will get one, cus the smell is not so bad after all.

DaHitManN
DaHitManN

A relative of mine gave this to me as a gift and having previously bought its' original incarnation, I must say it's just a watered-down version of the original. But still, it's a nice scent over all; shows its originality and the like... ;)

SeverinoDuJour
SeverinoDuJour

To start, it is always a surprise for me to see a "review" of a scent by someone who as not smelled the scent. I guess it's enthusiasm or something? In any event, I tried Bulgari Man Extreme today. I must admit that I hated Bulgari Man when I got a bottle, but all of a sudden, just recently my "nose turned," and I'm loving it and even wore it to a job interview, it was that appropriate and elegant. I actually expected Bulgari Man Extreme to be even stronger than Bulgari Man; I mean "extreme" to me is at the end of the chain!
That said, I loved the opening notes, definitely grapefruit and bergamot at their finest balance and what came to mind instantly was "fresh! I love it." I kept smelling it but was hardpressed to find anything "Extreme" about it. It was a light, sporty scent, truly likeable, but I guess I was expecting a way more darker scent. Honestly, I think this scent should be called "Bulgari Man Sport." Very different than Bulgari Man, in that it's more citrusy and much lighter. The real bummer for me is that it dried down so quickly, maybe an hour after application. Now, all that's left is a very very light, faint scent of Bulgari Man, as if I had put on Bulgari Man yesterday, and woke up this morning and could still smell a hint of it. Beautiful opening blast, then it just goes limp. I'll stick with original Bulgari Man for a great masculine fresh floral and continue with Givenchy Play and Allume Homme Sport for those lovely citrusy, very manly, lighter fragrances. I'm just sayin'...don't be a hater now!

SculptureOfSoul
SculptureOfSoul

The only positive I can say about Bvlgari Man Extreme is that its existence showcases how amazing the original was in comparison.

mse-21
mse-21

Got a sample of this the other day and wore it a couple times: A gentle and fresh citrus scent that really pleases me.

It continues the the path started by original Bvlgari Man but takes it to a more crispy-citrus direction; reminiscent of of some other perfumes. I used to get a similar vibe from Lanvin L'Homme (1997) and Mont Blanc Star Walker (2005) and even Versace Man Eau Fresh (2006). But this one is a more polished and sophisticated presentation of that idea. Highly recommended for Spring and Summer.

Good longevity with moderate projection. Overall: 7.5 out of 10.

kenney77
kenney77

Amazing fragrance I want it so bad good job with this one lasts a long time very fresh and bold and sexy

antonpan
antonpan

I would describe Bvlgari Man Extreme as a citrusy vetiver without any revelations. The regular Bvlgari Man has conquered our noses by a beautiful honeyed tea-like vetiver. Here, unfortunately, this honey is replaced by an excessive amount of lemons. In face we get a typical modern sporty fragrance with a mature vetivery dry down. Women tend to like Extreme version, though the predecessor is many times more noteworthy.

ArkangeL
ArkangeL

The only thing "extreme" about this fragrance is the amount of synthetics used to create it. This takes me back to the days where everyone in my circle wore Avon fragrances. Bvlgari Man Extreme lacks character, personality and quality. How is it that Bvlgari Man (classic) is bolder than the Man Extreme? Perfumer Alberto Morillas should be ashamed of himself.

gd15329
gd15329

I think Bvlgari Man Bvlgari for men is FAR MORE BETTER than this one. Plus this one doesn't last or project very much although it should be (for extreme)

and the smell, it's not so wow... after all (like I said... thumbs up for Bvlgari Man)

--George Dreamer (20/3/2013)

aphrodite64
aphrodite64

On initially smelling Bvlgari Man Extreme, the opening notes surprised and delighted me. Bergamot and Grapefruit serve well, but Cactus…. Really? I didn’t think a spikey desert weed smelt like anything, and to be honest having that on my skin would be slightly uncomfortable and a little off-putting.

With that being said, and whilst still being a fan of the original ‘man’, I was excited to see how the ‘extreme ’version measured up. Personally, I think it’s a mediocre fragrance that settles poorly on the skin with a fresh spicy dry-down for a maximum of 1 hour, (if you’re lucky) and although some notes save ‘man extreme’ from being a complete failure, I could find nothing ‘extreme’ about it. Yes, we all know Benzoin, Vetiver and Amber are beautiful but COME ON BVLGARI, throw in something that will really impress us… like ancient Oud, robust Sandalwood or a rich musk.

Overall, I was let down by what this fragrance promises to offer. I expected extreme rollercoaster of olfactory emotions and instead smelt a teacup ride at a B-Grade carnival.

I like this better than the original. In fact, there is hardly any trace of the original in this. It's just so much fresher and this kind of citrusy freshness is right up my alley. Cactus just seems a tad bitterly green but not obvious at all. However, i am not certain why it's called Extreme because, I swear, it could have been appropriately called Summer Edition.

Marciu
Marciu

I get mixed feelings with this perfume. I was really waiting for it, because I like Bvlgari Man, but its longevity, sillage and projection are bad on my skin.

Well, this one is different than Bvlgari Man. I had to test it about five times or so, to be able to write this review. It's a quite complex scent for me.

I really didn't like the opening of Man Extreme at first. I mean, I smelled only the citruses. But the cactus zest really is there. It's a lot fresher than Man. However, this is the part that I like the least.

Later on the frag is getting much warmer. I have to admit, that mix of freesia and cardamom is something that I've never smelled before, it's beautiful. It's the best part of whole fragrance for me :)

The base is quite similar to the original Man to my nose. I register the benzoin and the woods, I'm not so sure about the vetiver...

I think this one is a bit fresher than Bvlgari Man. Longevity is improved - with this one I get usually 8 to 10 hours. Sillage and projection are not huge, rather medium. Well, I like it, but I'm not sure yet if I really want to have it.

Aks
Aks

This is 60-70 % bvlgari extreme mixed with 40-30 % bvlgari man.. I liked it..

HoldMyDrink
HoldMyDrink

For Confident Men, very charismatic fragrance.

In Bvlgari's dictionary, 'Extreme' means 'Fresh', so don't expect it to smell dangerous nor threatening. It's actually very masculine and fresh at the same time, feels exactly as portrayed in their new Ad with Eric Bana - Dvel, watch it on YouTube.

I like it, although I still use Aqva. But will get it soon for sure, for daily business use.

deyutzu90
deyutzu90

It's smell amazing!!! But doesn't stay on the skin a lot!! Extreme but much lighter then the original

cougarR
cougarR

in my opinion of view the original Man better than this one..

lalelu

what the fuck ? extreme ? you must be kidding me.. this one is even lighter than the original. smell is ok i guess but i only pick up bergamott

minh1912
minh1912

I tried it today. I was surprised with the opening is full of citrus. I was expecting the more extreme woody of the original Bvl Man. Good summer scent but less classy and uniqueness.

xmanol
xmanol

I just got a tester bottle of this one.

The character is very similar to the original Bvlgari Man. I think this is a bit warmer but maintains the same fresh/watery notes.

It certainly projects a lot better (at least during the first couple of hours) and the longevity is greatly improved as well (I found the original to be very short lived).

I agree with Hoxx, this is a very good choice for office and professional environments given that one is light on the trigger. I see this as a very versatile perfume as I think it will work equally good for daytime and nightime/formal occasions.

If you liked the original, you will certainly like this one - Bvlgari Man enthusiasts you can safely blind-buy this :-).

Overall, this is some seriously good stuff from Bvlgari (and from today my personal favourite from this house for sure).

dutch_curious
dutch_curious

This is my first review. I have a tester and I really like this scent.

It opens with a soft citrus and there is a sleight soapy tinge. Very pleasant indeed. Then the scent starts to develop. I'm very new to this so it's difficult to put this into words. Very soft spice/Woody/ a hint of floral. Masculine but in a manly/gentle way.

It's nice and complex in a subtle way. Sofisticate.

This one is on my buy list.

christmasinjanuary
christmasinjanuary

Dum dum...its called testers.....you can get samples before the product comes out.....so yes you can review it having actially smelles it.

Ivano
Ivano

Wow! What a nice fragrance! You would expect something much more woody and "extreme" than Bvlgari Man but it's a fresher fragrance that in the drydown resembles the original in a very subtle way. I like this one more.

lalelu

good job not telling us how it smells ;- )

actorjep
actorjep

Just smelled this today at sasa taiwan... improved longevity and sillage compared to bvlgari man...now this one's on my wish list...

Endymion

To that one who has already voted on the fragrance's projection and longevity really deservs a slap on face!
The fragrance is not even released yet!!!

ssonggu
ssonggu

I wnat to smelling this.
I think this perfum is really great.
i always like all of Bvlgari's perfum, so i really expect this!

Endymion

Hm, no honey here, not even casmere wood, no lotus, no violet leaf. But different notes.
This won't be the Extreme version of my beloved Bvlgari Man which I would cherish! :( This will be a different fragrance.

sameh
sameh

I must agree with my friend bp with his review 100% .
P.S i have the original version !
bp review :
If the original version is already excellent, this Extreme Edition has everything to become one of the best men's fragrance in the market.
I look forward to smelling this perfume.
The brand is excellent, the creator is fabulous and the olfactory notes carry a perfect marriage.
A very masculine scent for those who like to have an aroma that screams "I am male."
Without sensationalism, Bvlgari is a brand with a unique style and with great care to detail.
Very promising this Extreme version.

bp
bp

I look forward to smelling this perfume.
Very promising this Extreme version.

Bvlgari Man Extreme by Bvlgari 3.97 out of 5 based on 330 ratings and 86 user reviews

Bvlgari Man Extreme Cologne by Bvlgari, 2 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Men
Bvlgari Man Extreme Cologne by Bvlgari, 2 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Men
Aftershave 3.4oz
BVLGARI MAN EXTREME for MEN by Bvlgari EDT SPRAY 2 OZ
BVLGARI MAN EXTREME for MEN by Bvlgari EDT SPRAY 2 OZ
Bvlgari Man Extreme Cologne by Bvlgari, 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray Tester for Men
Bvlgari Man Extreme Cologne by Bvlgari, 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Men
Bvlgari Man Extreme Cologne by Bvlgari, 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Men
Gift Set 0.17oz
BVLGARI VARIETY for MEN by Bvlgari SET-5 PIECE MINI VARIETY WITH BVLGARI AQUA MARINE BLV BVLGARI MAN BVLGARI MAN EXTREME BVLGARI AQUA AND ARE EDT .17 OZ MINIS
Sample 0.17oz
BVLGARI 'MAN EXTREME' Set 134 Value
BVLGARI 'MAN EXTREME' Set 134 Value One Size
BVLGARI 'MAN EXTREME' Set 134 Value One Size
Gift Set 3.4oz
Bvlgari Man Extreme Coffret Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.4oz Eau De Toilette Travel Spray 15ml 0.5oz 2pcs

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Bvlgari Bvlgari Man Extreme fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Bvlgari Bvlgari Man Extreme, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Bvlgari Man Extreme by Bvlgari. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Bvlgari Man Extreme by Bvlgari represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.