Designers » B » Oriental Floral « Groups

dislike

I have it: 756 I had it: 120 I want it: 689 My signature: 12

leather
rum
Bvlgari Man In Black Bvlgari for men Pictures Bvlgari Man In Black Bvlgari for men Pictures Bvlgari Man In Black Bvlgari for men Pictures

Bvlgari celebrates 130 years of existence and launches new fragrance Bvlgari Man In Black, as a flanker of the original Bvlgari Man from 2010. The fragrance is announced as bold and charismatic, inspired by the myth of the birth of Vulcan, the god of the earth, interpreted in a way that suits the modern man.

Bvlgari Man In Black is an intense composition of amber, leather, spices and woods. It opens with accords of natural rum and luminous spices. Tuberose, iris absolut and leather form the core of the perfume, placed on the base of benzoin, tonka bean and guaiac wood.

It is available as 30, 60 and 100 ml Eau de Parfum. Bvlgari Man In Black was launched in 2014. The nose behind this fragrance is Alberto Morillas.

Tobacco Spices Rum

Pryda

100% calvin klein obaession night sorry alberto :/

periquito89
periquito89

And so years ago I got Bvlgari Man and it was kind of "meh"; so it came Bvlgari Man Extreme (not "extreme" at all), and kind of "meh" either. And finally based only on positive reviews I got this and at last, "uhn, that's ok". Nothing spetacular, wich is already a good thing, I can sense Bvlgari Man in there, but more on application, since soon it is relegated to a less than supporting role.

malierhun
malierhun

Good for winter.

It is a heavy scent which you will smell when someone who wears it appears in the door. VERY good projection for around 3 hours. After that, people can still smell it well but not like all around. Great longevity, I was able to smell it in my clothes after a week or so.

DO NOT wear it in hot weather or when you are going to sweat because it doesn't combine with sweat, smells bad when it does.

6 sprays are enough. Overpowering.

8.5/10

lemonzest
lemonzest

Man in Black is boozy, warm, and delicious smelling. Speaking as a woman, I think it would be a great evening scent for men in cold weather. Definitely not a summer scent.

But for a cold evening, this is a real charmer. Rum, benzoin, and tobacco really stand out. I can't pick up the leather notes.

This is so gorgeous, I would wear it myself!

remy.cullen.5
remy.cullen.5

Had such great expectations for this one, but got disappointed. Unfortunately, Men in Black makes me want to puke, the smell is way too spicy and is really unbearable. At the time this frag was under consideration,I was choosing between it and Armani Code. It took me seconds to decide which one I was going to buy and I didnt look(smell) back for a moment.

Michaezra
Michaezra

Damn this smells 90% like Spicebomb! Like a more adult version with more boozyness. The longevity was ok, not beast mode like Spicebomb. I couldn't stop smelling my arm when I tried this at the mall. Really nice!!

YouSmells
YouSmells

Over 40 male reviewer:

Absolutely opens very similar to Spice Bomb, am shocked anyone would suggest it does not (I'm convinced some notes are the exact same) but changes very quickly on the dry down having virtually no resemblance from that point on.

The dry down is simply powdered leather jacket suffocated in smoke. A stinging, long-lasting smoke that will not go away. Put on a leather jacket, dive into a bucket of powder, hang around a pit fire for a couple hours, and you have it; there is not much more to this dry down, and if there are other notes hidden in there, you'll have to really dig deep to find them under the smoke screen.

A "Mature" Spice Bomb I suppose, if we must have that incessant leather jacket smoke-stain define what constitutes "mature."

My mind goes immediately to an over-60 crowd with this, and I don't like designating ages to fragrances. But I can't help it with this one.

The dry down is simply not tolerable.

Not for me.

The one plus: A good bottle/presentation.

AristotlesPoetics
AristotlesPoetics

Earlier this spring, my bride of nearly five years gently let me know that she needed her man to wear something somewhat more romantic than his lifelong cologne, Old Spice. Brut proved the cure that was worse than the disease. So began an intense hunt for a cologne that her husband would wear and that would remind her of why she married him. A colleague at work offered a sample of MiB--and this did the trick. A smoky combination of spices, leather, and rum. So good, it really oughtn't be worn every day but saved for special occasions and date nights. The other morning my bride woke up, smelled my skin, and said, "I really need to thank your friend at work who's enabled me to wake up in the morning with such a wonderful smell on my man." :)

Smellafella
Smellafella

Bvlgari Man In Black starts out very reminiscent of SPICEBOMB, with Tobaco & Spices. But then quickly begins to dry down to a boozy, Leathery, powdery fragrance that will remind you of the powdery vibe in Bvlgari Black, & also the powdery vibe of Van Cleef & Arpels Midnight In Paris.

Reviewers always mention the Tuberose note. But its barely noticeable. theres a very light menthol note in the top...& by the time you catch a whiff of it, its gone.

Its nothing mind blowing, & its nothing you need in your collection if you already have SPICEBOMB, Bvlgari Black, & Midnight in Paris.

moawiya.alanazi
moawiya.alanazi

pre-purchase review:

go with this one instead of the "all black edition" trust me it does last +1 hour longer. The all black edition lasts 1 hour this one last 2 hours (on skin)

but the funny thing that this one lasted for 5 days when i sprayed on my shirt, still I can smell it even with the shirt kept in my closet.

Knightofwands
Knightofwands

Lovely scent, amazing scent, but sadly, poor longevity. I'm very disappointed by the poor performance. Bvlgari should do something to improve the longevity of their scents. The performance of Bvlgari scents is put to shame by the performance of £12 scents from houses like Lattafa, Rasasi, Ajmal, Ard Al Zaafaran, Junaid Jamshed and Armaf.
I'm keeping this because I love it, but I don't enjoy carrying a heavy 100ml bottle around with me!
Sometimes, this behaves in quite an erratic, but interesting way on my skin. Sometimes, it's Bvlgari Man in Black, and during other wearings, it's very similar to TF Tobacco Vanille. At first, I was baffled, but after looking at the note profiles, not entirely surprised.
Btw.
Just for fun, in response to a pseudo-intellectual below, (enlightening us all with his private school wit) from, I suspect, most of us:

Today's word:- Pompous!

{Pop that man's balloons! Lol!}

oafagb
oafagb

This smells like a copy of YSL Oud Absolute, honestly i hope its not just me that thinks this.

theo.sudarja
theo.sudarja

Tested on: paper strip

Impression:
I would categorized this into, Mainstream spice (Easy to wear). A unique theme with the Balmy, menthol theme, but still maintain that easy to wear feeling.

Certainly not fruity, or green type of fragrance.

Scent are quite linear from first spray to drydown. No surprise here and there.

Compared to other Bvlgari Man series:
Each flanker does not share the same character. Since the original Bvlgari Man offer fresh, fruity scent.

Sillage & Longetivity:
radiating at arm length for 3 hour. Stay well over 6 hours on skin. It's quite average overall.

Cons:
What always kept me away from buying this fragrance is it uber mainstream - esque, it seems that everyone love it.

Hence the uber mainstream this fragrance is still going into my wish list. Currently looking best discount at online retailers.

More in depth review after purchase.

lyon
lyon

The 100 Days Challenge - Day 4

Nocturnal and sexy, this develops as the male counterpart for "Black Orchid" by Tom Ford. It is just a diminished version of it, with a classier, not so pungent touch. Pseudo-opulent.

Today's word: Credence.

Cardenal Mendoza
Cardenal Mendoza

My wife got a gift pack with the male and female variations of this scent and I have to say it is my go-to evening scent right now. It is something like Tom Ford For Men Extreme, but cheaper and with much better performance. Yes it is also similar to Spicebomb but it is the boozy, woody, leather notes mixed with tuberose that makes me think of TF Extreme also - it just has that dark, luxurious, velvety kind of gentleman's club vibe to it. It is a mature scent that implies success and confidence, but also says ...I still have some wild oats to sow... discretion guaranteed... Women definitely find it sexy and suggestive - one comment I received from a tipsy business woman in a NY bar was "Mmmm...a man who smells like that must have sex on his mind?" It was certainly clear what she had on her mind, ha ha! Beautiful, smooth, rich and seductive. I want the All Black's version ASAP...

chadbenedicto
chadbenedicto

women love this fragrance ....

dragonfruit2015
dragonfruit2015

FINALLY a BVLGARI fragrance that lasts more than an hour on me. And this thing is just gorgeous at every stage. Others have pointed out that there's a hint of tobacco and I definitely thought so as well. Strange that it's not listed among the notes, so I can only think it's probably the boozy note reacting to the leather, spice and wood. It feels a bit more mature and probably more suited for evening wear or cooler days (not many of those remain. I absolutely love this fragrance after just a sample. It's time to get the actual bottle. Enjoy.

gillbert
gillbert

very nice rum and spices in the opening. in the middle notes are tuberose, leather and iris. these compositions are making it bit flowery, light creamy, light smooky & leathery vibe. benzoin, tonka bean and guaiac wood make it smooky sweet and woody vibe. aver all, sweet leathery wood.

this fragrance is EDP concentration but it's doesn't last on my skin. longevity is average. first an hour it was strong fragrance but after that, it's getting smooth sweet leathery and woody.

smellyman67
smellyman67

got it ,love it ,nice n warm ,cosy ,boozy,
my women love it,
cant go wrong

Kinggeebee
Kinggeebee

Now how amazing is this... 14 hours on my skin, the base is just fantastically rich and woody. Perfect for the colder months. The opening is intriguing... and lasts for around 4 hours before the best drydown from this house. This is a must try!! Do yourself a favour.
Enjoy!

Yourhumblenarrator
Yourhumblenarrator

Rum soaked and peppered packs of Juicy Fruit chewing gum. The aim here seems to be 1 Million for guys with better jobs. It's really just a personal taste issue, but I'm somewhat sensitive to "peppery fragrances" (Wonderwood is my limit) and this guy is no exception. Combine that with some pretty cloying sweetness and a slight dash of generic, designer safety for a hyped but underwhelming snoozer. Again, personal taste. If rum and pepper float your ship then by all means give Man in Black a whiff.

Wolfgang Mazrin
Wolfgang Mazrin

This is a great scent. I was going to say that this has surpassed Spicebomb and Tobacco Vanille as my new favorite tobacco scent, but I see that tobacco is not listed as one of the notes. Still, I get tobacco, vanilla, and cinnamon with a touch of leather and a nice foundation of woodsy notes. Right at the top, there is a slight iris accord that mixes with the leather and gives it the faint lipstick and makeup hint of Dior Homme.

I don't really like it better than Spicebomb or Tobacco Vanille but it can fill the same role in your perfume wardrobe for a much more affordable price and it smells just as rich and just as masculine.

MIB doesn't project like Spicebomb or TV, but it still has nice projection and great longevity on my skin. I really like MIB a lot. I probably like Tobacco Oud even better but at the price point MIB is more affordable and more wearable in a variety of circumstances. This would make a great signature scent.

Kristopher Karp
Kristopher Karp

Rum me up! Rum me up and feed me to the rum hounds. This is a rebellious and sexy nighttime scent. The boozy rum note makes it so, while the spices give it mystique and the sweet vanilla (tonka?) base draws you in.
It really is Spicebomb with a strong rum opening note instead of Spicebomb's black pepper.
I'm a big, big fan. Sexy without being boy-ish or metro. Masculine without being old-school. My new signature scent.

Rum me up! Rum me up and feed me to the round hounds. This is a rebellious and sexy nighttime scent. The boozy rum note makes it so, while the spices give it mystique and the sweet vanilla (tonka?) base draws you in.

Brad-Falco

This stuff is gold in a Bottle for the price and the amazing combination of masculine notes I cannot stop smelling myself... I'd definitely be interested if this trail caught my nose this smells better than anyone in the room

hossein_gi
hossein_gi

before i test it i read alot of good comment about this one but after tested i become so desappointed.
actually it is so ordinary spice-leather perfume that you can find in every brand. not special or very good.
still in this scent range 1 million is the best.

قبل از تست این عطر تعریفای زیادی ازش خونده بودم ولی بعد از تست آن به کلی ناامید شدم. در حقیقت این عطر یک عطره معمولی بر پایه ادویه- چرم است با ماندگاری قابل قبول و اصلا چیز تک و خاصی نیست. من که نپسندیدم. هنوزم تو این رنج بو وان میلیون از همه یک سرو گردن بالاتره

Brad-Falco

This is pure SEX in a Bottle this is Ultra Masculine Sensual and Seductive I picture Two Men oiled up and wrestling it out to see who is Alpha... of course I've usually got men on the mind but this is what you wanna smell when you lean in close to kiss someone or rather what you wanna smell like to them. I feel this is way better than M7 absolu oud by yves saint laurent and as good as the original M7 only sexier This should be worn by confident strong and romantic men

ironlion
ironlion

This is a dark spicy heavy scent. Sophisticated and far from elegant.This is an powerful scent that stands out.

landshark321
landshark321

Bvlgari Man in Black is the first Bvlgari fragrance I've reviewed and the first I've tried in recent memory, and as a cheapie blind buy ($31 for 100ml on FragranceNet), it certainly doesn't disappoint.

The note breakdown isn't very specific, and I admit that "amber, leather, spices, and woods" and rum sounds like a good summary, as I have difficulty describing too many standout notes. Certainly if I had to put this in one category, it would be leather, which for me is the dominant feature and the aspect of this that makes it black, a nighttime, masculine, cold weather-friendly fragrance.

It isn't very pretty, as it's more serious, and it's not very sweet, as the amber and rum aspects are more subdued under the leather and spices (and woods, to a lesser extent), but it's very practical for a variety of nighttime uses while also probably being work appropriate in limited application.

It's strong on projection and longevity as an EDP and certainly merits immediate consideration if it sounds good, given the bargain it is.

7 out of 10

Raproid

Redneck, not a fair point, sadly! Noses differ and so do preferences.
I love this frag, I have even bought "All Blacks" along with the original. But I tend to notice people of both gender do sometimes think it's feminine (how many exactly - less, then a half, didn't count).
As some do think that this or that frag is flat, uninspiring, urine, too simple, too overpowering e.t.c.
Coming back to MiB, who-the-frag cares what some people think, if you like it?
Secondly, MiB can easily be heavy even from 1 application depending on the mood (try to spray on the hand and then take a nap) and suffocating from 4-5 applications. Again, doesn't mean anything - because if you take too much nicotine, for instance, you'd die but people simply don't do that normally.

Quantity along with the quality of positive reviews in a relatively short span of time since MiB was released speak for themselves.

victoria.mei1992
victoria.mei1992

I detect strong spices, leather, iris. I don't like this one.
It's very heavy and suffocating.

ProgAlfa
ProgAlfa

Theres something what i totaly dislike about this scent & cant simply wear it. secondly I find it pretty FEMININE....

fragrance2015
fragrance2015

Now this one is just stupid sexy! Such a dark, complex, manly (teens should be advised to stay clear of this one), and gorgeous scent. Forget the comparisons to Spicebomb. This bad boy completely stands on it's own and doesn't need the comparison at all! It's that friggin good! It has very rich notes involving Sandalwood, tonka bean, leather, and wood resin! One feels completely guilty for over spraying on Spicebomb due to it's hefty price tag but this one can be found for HALF it's price online. WELL worth it. If you wanna drop some panties (your own included if you like) make sure to add this to your collection. In three days after purchasing this release it quickly jumped into signature scent territory!!! Boom Very Sexy!

Sillage = 8/10
Scent = 9/10
Longevity = 9/10 on my dry skin!!! It's an EDP and behaves like one!

Chimp
Chimp

This is an original and beautiful scent, I'm not a fan of dark scents but the smoky guaiac wood note on the drydown is amazing, combined with the pepper make mib a formidable perfume, darker and more complex than the original Bvlgari Man and better than most similar modern frags that are filled with chocolate/coffee notes. The sillage on me is not as great as I'd like to be as this sits very close to the skin just 2 hours after applied.

Dear Man in Black Creator
One get's tired of splashing $100.00 USD on Spicebomb and I recently discovered your Man in Black fragrance. It was a rough first spray (heavy on the Sandalwood) but that dry down of this fragrance is a work of art! It smells rich, manly, and full of character. It's a modern day masterpiece. The notes of leather, tonka bean, and spicy amber put me into a completely fantastic mood!! I now can now no longer compare this to Spicebomb as I see it has surpassed the longevity, sillage, and overall scent of that fragrance. This sexy bad boy is in a league of it's own! Thank you again for this incredible release.

Sincerely
Happy Customer

Jurisprude
Jurisprude

This is outstanding! It has the smell of a marvellous man you love very much. A warm hug and everything in life you love the most. Spices. Leather. Love. I'm purchasing it!

Blade_The_Hunter
Blade_The_Hunter

At first smell of this stuff was like:

OMG, So Strong, what is this?
This is Divine Juice in a bottle.

Let it dry down for half an hour:

It's so Dark, intense, spicy yet so sexy, inviting and masculine.
Love how it changes notes.
You're becoming an sex icon. Woman must adore you within the first 10 seconds.
It's projection is beastly.

Rating

Scent 8.7/10

It's starts off bit weird, tobacco like flavor, changing into such a warm and beautiful elegant scent.
It's robust and inviting scent makes it worthwhile.
This is why u wanna have this. Give it a try!

Longevity 8.3/10

EdP performing as it should. 8+ hours.
Notes changes overtime. Awesome.

Projection/sillage 8.1/10

Very noticeable, you're the special one out there. Compliments inbound, trust me.

Pricing 8.8/10

Sold as EdP for such a nice price. +points here.

Overall Rating 8.5/10

Such a manly surprising fragrance, give it a chance, you won't regret it.

pixeldiary
pixeldiary

this smell's like a.. Naked Manly Man..and said: "I'm ready to make love with you now". and...BOOM!! ❤

Man..this is absolutely fantastic fragrance..
and For Me... Bvlgari Man In Black has a Good Price, Good Bottle, Very Good Scent, and of course this stuff is Compliment Getter.

9 out of 10.

Danziger
Danziger

I prefer it more than Spicebomb
Better balanced and more pleasant to wear.

Neo Ramaphoko

Oh men one of the best from bvlgari, I don't know what to say .. I bought the 50mil and loved it to death , 1 month later there was a family gathering and they stole it :( but anyway great job here!!

AmmoSexual
AmmoSexual

Like a lumberjack, that's been hiking through fresh dirt, that's been sipping on spicy liquors, and owns a smoke house.

michaeljames1981
michaeljames1981

Dear Bvlgari Man in Black creator,
I'm incredibly thrilled with my purchase. Your fragrance is sold at a reasonable cost and smells so damn good! Your opening is a bit strong but that dry down is a work of art! I absolutely love the notes involved which include Tonka Beans, leather, benzoin, rum, and spices which help shape the perfect scent for the colder months of the year. One gets tired of forking over $100.00 USD on Spicebomb so I'm glad I get to splash this masterpiece on with ease knowing I bought this for HALF of Spicebomb's price. You have made one happy as hell customer! Thank you so much! Bvlgari Man in Black is now my signature scent!

Regards
Thrilled Customer

rob8465
rob8465

I was extremely excited to get my nose on this oh so hyped fragrance, sadly I am not one of the lucky people that this fragrance works on. At first, and I do mean at first (20 seconds max) I get a wonderful sweet/spicy smell that I absolutely love. However, that amazing scent quickly fades to (on my skin) an overload of patchouli and nothing else. The silage is non existent, and the longevity is 3 hours MAX on my skin. I thought that I would just use this as a date night fragrance since the silage is so low, but the wife hates it so no dice.

Good Lawd I love this scent!!!!
Let's start off with saying that I got a 100 ML bottle for $40 from some dude at the mall. This is literally the best deal I have ever gotten. What a friggin gorgeous scent this is. I live in Southern California so we don't have much of a cold season here which limits how much I can use this dark beauty. The opening of this fragrance is very strong and smells a bit like sandalwood but it's really rum and spices. The dry down on this bad boy is where the magic really happens. It's so warm, spicy, sexy, and manly! This thing performs like a beast on my as well. One spray to the neck and two on each wrist means this guy is good to go for the day. This is easily my favorite fragrance to wear. My girlfriend HATED this scent upon application but an hour later after a dry down she was purring like a kitten. This is a must have for the winter and a good alternative to Viktor & Rolf's Spicebomb. TWO BIG SCENTED THUMBS UP!!!

Scent = 9/10
Sillage = 9/10
Longevity = 9/10

Overall it's a 9/10!!!

amirali0072000
amirali0072000

warm spicy..woody
wonderful scent..
certainly the best I have tried from Bvlgari.the opening is a rich booziness and very luxury.than dry down strongly reminds me Spicebomb Viktor&Rolf . ..awesome! I will be wearing this one imminently.
very dark fragrance..
This product is appropriate for cold weather only.
I suggest it for winter.
It has got a good projection.
It has got a perfect longevity..
masculine
سمبل ارحینالشو دارم..طالبین پبام خصوصی بدهد

JezzaN1
JezzaN1

i actually feel as though this fragrance is more deserving of the name 'spicebomb' than the viktor & rolf fragrance - whilst i do love spicebomb, and there are minor similarities between the two fragrances, this is a more mature, sophisticated, spicy and seductive version of it.

can't give an accurate opinion on the longevity so far as i've only just bought it, however the sillage appears to be decent and being an EDP i am expecting good things longevity wise. also, the box / bottle design are some of the best i have seen. bvlgari really hit the nail on the head with this one.

Raproid

FlashAdler221, do you get the same vibe and note, if you spray it onto fabric? Because if you do then maybe it's just your nose, not the perfume itself.

I personally can add that I have heavy smoky wood when I spray it from an atomizer - somehow the sprayer in the original bottle does matter, a lot! When I use the original bottle I hear a zesty, sharp aroma and its sillage lingers for hours. When I use the same liquid from any atomizer the scent loses sharpness very quickly and goes into a heavy dirty wood and just stays there like that for 3 hours.

Try it in another store to exclude from the equation any chance of a gone-bad tester and try both fabric and your skin, if you're interested in this experiment!

D.Bglvc
D.Bglvc

Alpha-manliness in a really sexy bottle!

Its dark, sexy and definietly masculine. The scent cannot be more manlier and at the same time sophisticated. Its somewhat boozy with a perfect amount of spices on a leathery background with tuberose that mellows it down a little.

As stated in previous reviews: Yes, it is quite similar to Spicebomb, without its aggresive spicyness which can be somewhat headache inducing and nauseating. MiB is more mature, leathery and a bit more toned down, and not as juvenile as Spicebomb.

This is more of a nighttime scent than a daytime, that goes perfectly with a leather jacket on a dark outfit with a five o' clock shadow. I could only wish the performance was a bit better, but applying to your jacket or clothes seems to do the trick.

Performance: 6/10
Versatility: 8/10

Overall: ☆☆☆☆ and a half out of 5

raiza1990
raiza1990

This one is really good. and sexy.
On beginning it smells sweet, but a manly kind of sweet, later it becomes spicy without getting aggressive to the nostrils.
I imagine a mature, mysterious man with a very charming smile, secure of his masculinity, wearing it. It is a complex, deep and intriguing perfume. sensual and strong.
Unfortunately, my husband does not like it.
Note:9/10
It does not get a ten because projection is not that good.

FlashAdler221
FlashAdler221

I remember when the release of this was announced. I wanted to have it just for the name. I wear a lot of black so I identified with that. Then I heard that it was comparable to spice bomb. I wanted it even more.its also My favorite bottle. Then I went to Dillard's and sprayed it all over me. All that I got out of it is the Guiac wood. Nothing else. I wish I smelled what you guys smell. I get no baby powder or spice or anything to accompany the wood. It smells like Home Depot on me. :( masculine but not enticing.
I compared it to spicebomb side by side and realized that it shares that woody not. With man in black I only get the Guiac wood. With spice bomb I get it mixed with the cinnamon.
I have the same problem with Armani code. On my skin code is strictly Guiac wood that reminds me of bad body odor. Man in black is better IMO. I also have the same problem with burberry's London. I get a similar wood note and not much else.

chardee_macdennis
chardee_macdennis

I've only been wearing this for 3 hours now, so I'll probably end up writing an update in a week's time. But I can already tell that BMIB is going to climb towards being my signature scent in cold weather. The Spicebomb comparison makes sense to me, but BMIB gives me everything that Spicebomb promised (but inevitably disappointed). I'm only 28, but I feel too mature for Spicebomb unless I'm at a loud bar or a club, neither of which are really my scene. Make no mistake, it's worth owning both fragrances if you're the type of person who goes back and forth between the two vibes.

But to me, Spicebomb is too juvenile, where BMIB is right up my alley. It's less linear, more mature, more masculine, and I'm looking at a tester bottle that cost me $35. BIG win for a blind buy department!

I'm only partially into the drydown at this point, but it's currently at this amazing blend of the boozy spiciness and the powdery phase, which has just emerged in the past hour with the iris. I'll probably shower it off of me before getting a fresh start with this fragrance tonight, because it's NEW YEARS EVE! Perfect testing ground for a fragrance that I'm very excited about.

Ricardo the Great

Comparing this gorgeous beauty to Spicebomb is just a total travesty. The equivalent of comparing a high-end Lamborghini to a cheap economy sedan. For the sake of humanity, please don't do it.

Nickomay30
Nickomay30

"Masculine"

Believe me ill bet my name on this one!

LE NEZ - zouhair
LE NEZ  - zouhair

un parfum qui ressemble trop au Viktor & Rolf, Spice bomb, que j'aime déjà beaucoup... sauf que le spice bomb est beaucoup plus intense et lance des bouffés de temps a autre du parfum, c'est un parfum très bon aux notes réfléchis, ressemble pas aux autres fragrances, et pour hiver surtout et soirée. son prix est un peu élevé par apport au spicebomb mais reste dans les normes

Fiasco
Fiasco

Got this recently as an early Christmas gift, and I must say I'm amazed!
Despite fragrantica stating this is warm spicy, I find this to be the definition of FRESH/SOFT SPICY.
It's really amazing to have a man's fragrance with so much creamy tuberose, and that soft animalic leather vibe fits in perfectly.Even doe it's not listed, I detect a lot of nutmeg and cinnamon, which makes it perfect for winter!
The dry down is unexpected, kind of powdery-woody, which I love.This FEELS black, I don't get warmth, which is interesting, because the notes seem fiery, especially that vanilla sweetish atmosphere it creates. I love it anyways, the fact that it's a little cold-ISH(maybe from tonka bean)
is intriguing and unexpected.Just my opinion.

The smell is really alluring,almost sexual I might say, but not necessarily Noir.

When it comes to longevity, on me, this lasts all day, just like Thierry Mugler's A*Men, which is actually what I'm looking for. Also, sillage is HUGE, not medium at all, as the site says.

I give this 9 out of 10, JUST because the Spritzer is the dumbest I've ever seen, I can't cope with that bullshit...such a beautiful, heavy bottle, that spray ruins everything, it's practically urinating perfume instead of spraying it.

georgequeue

This baby has come out of the box...just freaking awesome!!!

The only setback that I've found is the sprayer--it is really awkward, and it is the cap itself! There seemed to be some perfume leak after spraying; I hope I haven't broken the opening mechanism!

But let's talk about the juice itself: Bvlgari Man in Black is really great-smelling, masculine, strong and mildly sweet, but by no means overpowering, and it projects well enough for me. I find Bvlgari Man in Black a bit similar to M7 mixed with Dior Homme, but more masculine and a bit spicier; actually, there is a hint of pepper smell that flees the box right after opening. The rum and iris are also highly noticeable, as well. It appears to be a night fragrance, but I don't see any reason why this perfume can't be rocked during the daytime.

I've been into the fragrance for about just an hour, and it has turned out to be one of my best purchases ever. I can foretell this is another beauty that I will continue to buy within the next few years (or months?). Below is my score for BMIB (Updated December 15th, 2015).

Fragrance: 9/10
Quality: 10/10
Versatility: 8/10
Value for Money: 7/10
Average Score: 8/10

aSmileiswild
aSmileiswild

This reminds me exactly of my navajo grandmother, who never wore fragrance- who was stronger than many men and constantly worked outside, riding horses, moving livestock. She also had a chest full of medicines from herbs she collected for healing wounds, to sore throats, to snake bites. Because of how she lived, this is naturally what she smelled like,
Understand me when I say this is. This scent reminds me of my grandmother- strength, power, and kindness to anyone needing it. Beautiful, beautiful scent. Love it.

islam_omar_osman
islam_omar_osman

You know when you smell a sporty fragrance, with citrus and aquatic notes.
You instantly picture a fresh morning at the beach.
This here is absolutely the opposite, it's a dark warm charming
night in a bottle.
Choosing the myth of Vulcan & the dark volcanic atmosphere
for the campaign is absolutely brilliant.
My cousin who works in the perfumery field for 20 years now
he said & I quote : "I've lost the wow reaction to fragrances .. but this wowed me back"
A woman said to me after smelling it on a test strip "this is all what a woman needs from her man in the cold winter"

warlockss
warlockss

This very much reminds me of chopard oud malaki a much much weaker version of it . As it smells very similar to the Guaiac wood in it .this starts off by smelling like spice bomb in the very beginning then mellows out with a soft spicy rum with powder then as it finally settles down its smells of a soft powdery spicy rum with Guaiac wood . Its quite dry too doesn't have the sweetness of spicebomb . This was a blind buy safe blind buy . I was lucky to get this in a 3 piece package that included a 100ml 30ml and an aftershave cream balm all for $79.

ClairaNox
ClairaNox

This is Back to Black By Kilian...

- the baby powder smell
+ a MUCH better price
- the whole damn beehive
+ Better longevity

I was originally going to get this for my guy; then I thought, "Forget that, I'm keeping this all to myself."

Everyone, stop complaining about BtB and pick up a bottle of this; it's a better deal all the way around.

Pianomelody
Pianomelody

Elegant hot and spicy. This is a nice smell,nice for the cold months... I like rum and spices wrap all other notes. This is very masculine, but knows how to be sensual and warm. Council for the cold months. Good!

Sillage: 8/10
Longevity: 8.5/10
Scent: 8.5/10

Overall: 8/10

Raproid

sameh, what is that EDT you're referring to? There are only two versions of this frag - EDP (original) and EDP Intense (all blacks version).

A note: BE GENTLE WITH THE SPRAYER!
My sprayer got fucked up because I pushed too fast and hard trying to spray. The problem with Bvlgari Men's sprayers is that if you push with the pressure you got used to with another frags, it's likely not to spray but pour frag on you and if you keep pressing too quick and hard, you'll break the sprayer.

And one more note following the previous one: I, thus, had to open the bottle and pour the liquid to 2 atomizers - one of 50ml volume and one of 10ml.
So, first - perfume changed a bit after that. The exact change is that I get more animalistic vibe from it (the same kind of dirty tone that I get from Eau Sauvage in the background; I'd stupidly say it's musk maybe but there is no musk listed in MiB; I'd then maybe say it's the wood but there is no wood in Eau Sauvage; but that dirty tone is definitely almost the same) both from 50ml and 10ml Italian atomizers. Second - 50ml has a very generous sprayer and maybe the drops are too big or maybe it's sth else but the scent goes into overload and goes quicker to the base, whereas the 10ml has a small sprayer and it gives the scent more sharpness, although I have to sprays twice instead of once on each side of the neck.

PaulydaEagle12
PaulydaEagle12

IS anyone getting mix of Polo Double Black and Tom Ford Black Orchid in this?

sameh
sameh

Bvlgari Man In Black by Bvlgari is a great leather Greg , beside the beautiful bottle design the smell of the leather, rum & guaiac wood , just simply perfect performance.
P.S. I'm talking about the EDT edition & also I have the EDP I will try it & write my review by God's well.

Delicious-smelling!

I tried it today at a boutique in my city, and I was impressed; this fragrance has a Fahrenheit Le Parfum Vibe, but it is softer, woodier, and less sweet, I would say. I'm seriously thinking of buying it as my Christmas present. Longevity is +8 hours, with average projection.

Dior Sauvage isn't an outstanding release, but Bvlgari Man in Black is!!!

devo13x
devo13x

Dear lord,this is everything I was hoping for in a new scent. It is the height of masculinity but it's not abrasive or imposing. It doesn't walk in the room before you,it's not wearing a gold chain and half unbuttoned shirt, shouting "woooo!"at every girl walking by. This is more refined than the standard male scent faire. This is the guy wearing the tailored suit with brass knuckles in his pocket. Damn fine looking,but willing to bust a face when needed. The pepper and the rum pull you close. And the woodsy finish keep you hooked. It is a perfectly mixed blend of refinement ass kicking,and raw male sexuality. Bless this fragrance!

RoyalPerez516
RoyalPerez516

The second I sprayed this on my skin I thought "Whoa, spicebomb extreme!". With all due respect to the perfumer comparing it to spicebomb, I must say that this is just beautiful!

I do love this one, it is just superbly put together.

Spicy, warm, dark, sensual, manly, I could see this worn in all black - very Gothic and chic! Black jeans, black leather motorcycle jacket with zippers all over the place. a black studded belt, black leather monks, a plain white tee to add some contrast and some aviators to finish off the look.

This is this fragrance personified - LOVE it.

perfumer s8
perfumer s8

یه عطر خوشبو و دوست داشتنی.
بوی شیرین دارچینی و ادویه ای کاملا در این عطر غالبه و در پس زمینه میشه بوی چوب رو هم حس کرد.
ضمن اینکه تو این عطر نباید دنبال رایحه چرم باشید. بلکه رایحه چرم به گونه ای طراحی شده که فقط شیرینی عطر رو بالانس کرده و اجازه نداده رایحه شیرین توی ذوق بزنه و در واقع عطر رو متعادل کرده.
بطور خلاصه رایحه شیرین و بسیار بالانس رام دارچین و چوب میشه بولگاری من این بلک.

rum+cinnamon+wood=bvlgari man in black
good chois for winter and autumn.

malibulife
malibulife

thats true @scentgypsy dry down very similar to ysl m7 absolu, i found it close to skin, sillage is not heavy:(

Raproid

A piece of perfection - for me. Rhum and spices for 15 minutes. Then spices disspate and rhum recedes into the main accord. 15 to 50-s minutes - tuberose kicks in. Sweet, dry. Not much iris tho. Now the main accord is a little incensy (because of rum+tonka bean+benzoin which is an incense in the form of resin), sweet, a bit creamy, gentle but sharp. And the next 3 hours it remains unchanged. By the 5-th hour the scent loses complexity and strength - now you can only feel it 15cm from the hand and the accord is very simple: it's light oriental sweetness of benzoin and light bitter sweetness of the tonka bean.

Reina_Estilo, lol then wear The One or La Nuit De L'Homme - an uninspiring sweet compot with no edge! They are so much better, right? :D So many women like both, so called womanizers-in-a-flask (I wouldn't yield to any man smelling like that, if I were a woman).

Man in Black isn't daring and isn't meant to be - it's a rich in atmosphere aroma that pleases the wearer much and does as well please people around of both gender. It does exactly what a perfume must - makes the wearer manly and happy, makes people around the wearer satisfied and not appalled.

Reina_Estilo
Reina_Estilo

It's interesting how did such a womanly fragrance end up being marketed for men. I'm all for gender blenders, don't get me wrong.
The tuberose is the culprit, I think.
I'm a bit underwhelmed by this fragrance, to be honest. It isn't interesting enough as a woman's fragrance (generic evening blend), and not daring enough for men - even with the tuberose.
It may be a question of the person wearing it - I don't know, for me it doesn't seem interesting enough.

Nba2423
Nba2423

LOVE THIS!!! A WAAAAAAYYYYYY better alternative to Spicebomb.

9.5/10

marlon bersamino01
marlon bersamino01

Perfume for real men . Seems like the perfume for James Bond 007 from Sean Connery to Daniel Craig.

J.Gilmore
J.Gilmore

From the 1st sprays I got a bomb of rum and spices perfect for a late night fall occasion. A perfect fall and winter frag Taylor made for the holidays. 2-3hrs I carry around this spicy bubble the 3hrs after that it tones down quite a bit to something different maybe leather that stays close to the skin. It is not an every occasion frag so for that reason it lacks in versatility. So with all that being said on a scale of 1-10 I give it a 8. Great job Bvlgari!

BriantheFragranceNewb

In short, I would say this is spice backed by rum initially which turns into leather. Unfortunately, the leather note seems to be a bit cloying to my nose. I will have to do so further testing to see if that is consistent.

Another note, I would also say this does not smell very similar to Spicebomb which I'm wearing on the opposite side. Spicebomb comes across kinda sweet to my nose.

Alive
Alive

Not the average designer fragrance, it is very nice. Dark (not too much) and intense at the beginning, yet soft and subtle in the drydown. It does remind me of Spice Bomb, but less sweet and with the spices and leather more noticable. Very safe as a blind buy IMO. And the fact of being EDP gives it points.

Mr Cornells
Mr Cornells

Like John E. Buoy noted, there's a new BVLGARI Man in Black concentrated as EDP Intense. Same with BVLGARI Man Extreme. Both colognes are "inspired by the traditional 'moko' facial tattoo." Sadly, I dunno why Fragrantica hasn't listed them yet. It's been out for nearly two months now!

John E Buoy
John E Buoy

Not listed here yet, but try the new Man In Black Extreme. It is better.....IMHO.

elbarto
elbarto

Amazing fragrance. Just love its spicyness, ambery woody leather and tonka sweetness. More elegant and sofisticated version of Spicebomb. But there's one problem...projection and longevity. After an hour it turns into a skin scent. I expected much more since it is an EDP. Great disappointment, because it is such a beautiful fragrance.

scentgypsy
scentgypsy

Starts like spicebom. Ends like M7 oud absolu. Perfection.

Neo Ramaphoko

I smell coffee out of this .. Exceptional!!! , a lady that hates me .. Decided to talk to me after I wore this mmmm intresting .. Last very long on dry down weathers , rainy, cloudy weather and at night and abit of warm days .. Overall good stuff from bulgari

simon.edwards
simon.edwards

Straight out love it. I was expecting a dark evening fragrance, but wasn't expecting this beauty. Dark, wam, spicy, comforting. My nose misled me into thinking it was oud or tobbaco, but now I've read the notes I totally get the leather and rum elements. Its classy and classic, and this goes straight on my 'wanted, dead or alive' list. I had two other tester strips, but they can go to hell :p
------------
Have a great day!

Guinea54
Guinea54

@kanyak.. Im surprised you used 1 million as an example.. I don't find it a spicy fragrance,, to me it smells like juicy fruit gum.

smellavision
smellavision

I'm not a fan of very peppery scents and I really dislike iris, so this meeting was somehow already predestined to go wrong. What I get is sweet tea, spices, tonka and - the dreaded iris combined with tuberose.Fortunately the iris is not as powdery as in say, Dior Homme. I even get some similarities to Prada Luna Rossa Extreme or Midnight In Paris but with the iris cranked up quite a bit. I don't get any rum or cinnamon and hardly much leather though.

The drydown after the iris and tuberose is gone is just lovely and smooth, but unfortunately just a skin scent - this is where the benzoin and tonka beans shine.

Longevity was also rather disappointing, approximately 3 hours, very weak for a EdP.

JeffreyHan
JeffreyHan

i like it, it's a solid release from Bvlgari house..
the only drawback is the spices is too dominant, it's not necessary a bad thing, but i think that the spices should be just toned down a little..

so, despite it's a good fragrance, i won't be use it much, since the spices make my nose itch sometimes..

GodKing
GodKing

I picked-up a bottle when it was first released and really like it. However, after a few wearings I didn't enjoy wearing it as much. Overall, it is a nice spicy-woody fragrance with some leather-incense in the background. But there is something that I can't put my finger on that is just a bit off; a stray note that ruins the entire blend.

I tried MIB again this past weekend and was a bit disappointed; it was too light for my Fall fragrance taste. I didn't see the Spicebomb comparison but I thought it had an pleasant enough feel to it...would wear this one while dressed-up or in a suit n' tie at the office. Overall, a tepid like.

TootsFrag
TootsFrag

This is great until the smokey resin note takes over. I just don't dig that sweet smokey smell. A real turn off. I haven't smelled this smell in a long while. Reminds me of the smell when I cleaned out my bong back in the day. Burberry Brit Rhythm Extreme has this same foul note.

kanak
kanak

My review is going to go against the grain here but bear with me and you'll see where I am going with this. People from different parts of the world have different connotations and associations when they smell a certain note or set of notes based on cultural experiences and functions. This has everything to do with cultural diversity and backgrounds. Spices or spicy notes to most western noses evoke the mysterious fabled orient, exotica, Lawrence of Arabia,( your fantasy here) etc etc and I am just theorizing and generalizing here, hence the huge success of spice heavy frags like 1 Million or Spicebomb and what Man in Black is purely Bvlgari getting on the spice wagon. Smell associations.

Contrarily, for us folks out here in Asia or the middle east, these type of frags smell exactly like the local spice shop in the market. Mix that with sweat here in hot weather and you smell more like a spice shop laborer than a Pasha in his grand harem!! Also probably why these type of frags are not as huge sellers here compared to the freshies/ aquatics. Nobody wants to smell like you just had a spicy lunch or in this case a spicy lunch accompanied by a couple of pegs of rum!! Smell associations again.

If you like 1 million or spice bomb or others of their ilk, Man in Black is arguably the best of the lot. fantastic projection and great longevity, easily 8 hours with 3 sprays. I love the original Bvlgari Man and Man Extreme and I can appreciate what Bvlgari tried to do with Man in Black. Just not for me.

Platinum1
Platinum1

~ If I was to write a review that is a so called review only I would simply say MIB is, 5/5 stars for scent and 3/5 stars for performance and "I Love it!" then walk away from the keyboard. But this is so much more and deserves words to bring it alive for those searching for that next worthy true perfume purchase! Yesterday all day while testing this sophisticated man on one arm I had another gent on the other a Mr.GPH2 both refined and beautiful spicey similiar cousins. This Bvlgari man is pure boozy intoxication swirling in it's opening rum note held by a gentlemanly warm leather glove. I envision a suave mature man in a smokey jazz club with a rose in his coat pocket, glass in hand with the sillage of an alluring balmy noir scent discreetly projecting from his presence. There is something smoldering here wafting in a faint burning accord that's not off putting but rather very alluring. A touch sweet in it's vanilla and tonka notes the drydown borders on almost gourmand'ish. I am glad this is an EdP and while not a projection bomb it does offer respectable longevity in it's stay. For me this is a must have designer along side La Nuit and The One. Perhaps even in some ways more complex and niche like than even those two respected scents. So yes I do give this a 5/5 for being such a handsome masculine scent and am proud to have this Man on my shelf and as my sotd.
Kind Regards, Plat ~

henriques
henriques

Amazing fragrance from this respectable house. Man in Black is obviously dark, very dark. I just don't know if it's more a dark fragrance or a hotter one. I mean, it burns on my skin in the early hours.
A lot of spices and an alcohol to make sure that it is going to burn!

It projects very well in the first hour almost like a night club fragrance, but it turns to a diferent way in the drydown. The leather comes with the other notes and make it sober somehow, misterious, deep, elegant, a little mature and romantic.

After the first hour it seats close to the skin, but it keeps unmistakable! It gets a little bit creamy and powdery and, for me, that is the best moment of this fragrance and it lasts until tomorrow!

It's an urban fragrance. People love it. Woman love it! Gets a lot of compliments!

mikenac
mikenac

As mentioned, this is spicy, but way less sweet than Spice Bomb. It is much more complex , darker, and more refined. I don't find that it has the "here he is" projection of Spice Bomb, adequate but not great.

I wear this to work, and I cannot imagine it offending anyone.

This says, "I am wearing an Armani suit, but also a samurai sword".

Costume National Homme + Spicebomb + Extra Class = Bvlgari Man in Black

sidz
sidz

I'm not going to go into too much detail. For me this is better than Spicebomb. I know that it has difference but for me I wouldn't buy both as they serve the same purpose. Spicebomb is also more likely to offend someone as it has a few more strong spicy notes in it. Just a few too many.

BurtReynolds
BurtReynolds

I can kind of see where people are drawing comparisons to Spicebomb, but in my opinion this is so much better. I definitely get that rum note out of Man in Black and it seems to linger the whole time. Smooth leathery booziness is what I get most out of this and that's right up my alley. I look forward to getting myself a bottle once summer starts dwindling down and it gets chillier.

Honestly, it was reading all the comparisons to Spicebomb that had me worried before I had even purchased a sample. I really am not a fan of Spicebomb at all and wanted more than anything to like Bvlgari Man in Black. I was relieved when I found that to my nose the two aren't that similar at all.

Cannot wait to wear this bad boy in the fall. It seems perfectly suited for that kind of weather.

goingnowherefast
goingnowherefast

I really really love the rum and leather note in this fragrance, thats all i can say. Try this and you won't regret it.

samuelgustav
samuelgustav

Now, this is one hell of a good fragrance! Warm and cozy yet powerfully sexy and manly (This is a sweet fragrance, although i love sweet fragrances and don't think the sweet make it less manly)
I must say, the bottle replicates exactly what you will smell, love that design so much!
I'm not a big fan of spicebomb (actually it gives me some weird feelings in my stomach), on my skin at least I don't understand why people compare MIB to Spicebomb, maybe the opening with the spices but that's all I think they have in common, to me, MIB is a more sophisticated scent, more mature, and that mix of rum and leather... oh my :D in fact, today I got the knew CH Men Privé and this one kinda reminds me of Man in Black, but still different enough to make me go buy it (it has the same leather booze going on, LOVE IT!).

Pianopolice
Pianopolice

Leather, spice, and whatever makes a scent warm and spicy is here. It does not make you think for a second, and says whatever it needs to say in less than a moment. It's a mixture of most well known, warm, spicy, masculine and sexy colognes out there. VR Spicebomb, Bvlgari Black.. you name it.

swapnil.bhorunde
swapnil.bhorunde

One of my friend gaved me the tester bottle of BVL MAN IN BLACK...and trust me this one is the real SPICE - SEX BOMB Fragnance...this one is top in my collection..very very sexy..aromatic..spicy,woody & leatherish fragnance..lasting is whole day on my body....on first day of this perfume i got 4 compliments from my colleagues & friends..my wife just love the smell...wont believe she kept this bottle in secret place in her wardrobe ..dont want me to wear everyday..my suggestion will be one must have BVL MAN IN BLACK in there collection

Melted
Melted

I have just bought this and I love it. It was a blind buy after reading reviews here and elsewhere. It's so warm and well suited to Autumn and Winter which is what I was looking for as most of my collection is suited to the warmer part of the year.

Very happy with this and recommended if you want an aromatic fragrance that is spicy and woody.

BriantheFragranceNewb

This one is spicy much like Aramis Tuscany. The biggest difference to my nose between Tuscany and MIB is that the spices in Tuscany are supported primarily with citrus while the spices in MIB are supported primarily by leather. Personally, I wouldn't consider it redundant to have both fragrances in my collection. Plus, both fragrances seem to perform rather well for me.

walking44
walking44

This smells like a dupe of Tom Ford Black Orchid. Like spot on. But I also get hints of spicebomb.

free tibet
free tibet

Pickled Gherkins in vinegar. That's exactly this smell. It stings in your nose. Very unpleasant fragrance.

02098888
02098888

FYI: This juice is oily, so prevent it from white clothes.
(From a man who broke his bottle)

Perfume_Guy
Perfume_Guy

I love this fragrance! It reminds me of Tom Ford's Black Orchid! So rich and sensual! Perfect for the warm summer night or cozy up with your cashmere sweater in the fall / winter time. I own both Tom Ford Black Orchid and Bvlgari Man in Black... love them both!

svw
svw

An easy perfume to fall in love with...well blended indeed

Perfect for romantic evenings for a gentleman

It kinda falls in the league of Guerlain Homme Intense

This is definitely a must have from the house of Bvlgari

tots_eminem

to Sophisticated Redneck: I definitely agree this is much more better than Spicebomb with only half of the price :)

tots_eminem

I myself compared this with Spicebomb many times. And still, I prefer this to Spicebomb, this is like.. elegance - formal - mature version of Spicebomb family.
Don't get me wrong cuz this isn't smell the same to Spicebomb, just some how similar like members in family.
The price is about a half compare to Spicebomb. To me, this is definitely buy !
you can blind buy it !! totally worth every of your penny
I suggest this to Fifi Fragrance Award

scentury

Anybody who knows who formulated this scent? Thanks!

papabear
papabear

blv man in black remind me La Nuit de L`Homme "Le Parfum" by ysl ----> love both of them ^___^

Jamiljames
Jamiljames

Every time I wear this perfume I am impressed by the warmth of the spiciness. The spice is not hot but warm. Although not listed this to me has a gingerbread like smell. Cinnamon and sweet it makes me feel warm when I wear it. I love how there is a softness to this fragrance which is great. An easy fragrance to fall in love with.

VictorVuong
VictorVuong

Creamy, sugary and spicy. Great scent for a gentlement.

leecher88
leecher88

i also like it very much , very elegant pure class and its a mixture between spicebomb and tom ford tobacco vanille :)

dascagdas
dascagdas

This is actually a really nice fragrance,Costume National Homme+Viktor&Rolf Spicebomb=Man In Black

SKY AND SOUL

Първоначално ми заприлича на Habanita, която много обичам. После- BVLGARI BLACK. След като утихна, стана някак смирен, а не очаквах това. Мирише на дим, на лавандула и пурпурни цветя. Траен е, но ненатрапчив, а загатнат. Мисля, че не е за жена, категорично за мъж. А мъжът, който го носи, трябва да е много уверен в себе си, за да не разчита на парфюма си. Трябва да е мъж, който не търси приключения на всяка цена, но няма нищо против нещо да го грабне и да завладее ако не монотонното му битие, то прекалено подредения му и целеустремен ден.

benbaker9405

This is a superb one, and its initial hype is definitely warranted. The smooth, slightly smoky leather amalgamates perfectly with the sweet yet mature rum to produce a lavish and warm aura for its wearer. Bare with me on this one, but it is what I would call the ultimate Lumberjack scent - imagine a stoic, bearded but well-groomed man who lives in the forest and cuts wood for a living. Bvlgari Man is the kind of fragrance that this kind of guy wears as he embraces his loved one next to the fire on a chilly winter's night. A great romantic fragrance. 9/10

Schurrles
Schurrles

Mango Plantation, I love your review.

Exactly the way I felt opening Bvlgari Man in Black EDP today. Love, pure love, purest of love.

I assure you, you're gonna love Spicebomb - Viktor & Rolf. Quite similar, except its longevity is a monster compared to BMIB.

Bvlgari Man In Black's staying power is also awesome. 1(one) spritz on the back of my right hand, and rubbing it against the back of my left hand around 2pm today, still smelling richly at 9pm.

Dunno if it's because I moisturized my hands with Gucci guilty black lotion prior to spraying. If it is, it definitely worked wonders.

As a female, I safely wear Spicebomb, oh so so glad I'm adding BMIB to my collection also.

frag-overdose
frag-overdose

Another quality fragrance from the house of Bvlgari. Written at the back side of my tester bottle, it says: Oriental-Amber-Floral. The notes begin with Ambery Rhum, followed by Tuberose and Leather Accord, on a base of Benzoin and Tonka Bean. If I were to describe this, I would say Man in Black is a beautiful spicy floral fragrance of eternal longevity and powerful silage. The warm ambery rhum is delicately beautiful, while the floral note of Tuberose is indeed seductive and it exudes mystery, finally the Tonka and Benzoin upscale the charm within. A scent for sexy alpha males.

Another good thing is, the bottle itself is majestic. Definitely, its scent is an olfactoy delight and the bottle is a feast to the eyes.

SKY AND SOUL

Странното е ( или не? ), че жена ми каза за него. И тя харесва яките, особени, впечатляващи аромати. Четейки мненията тук, не се ориентирам особено добре- повечето са писани от мъже, според това, как им стои на тях. Впечатлява ме изречението '' мъжки парфюм, с толкова тубероза''. Не знам как ухае Man in black, но ще разбера. ;)

dda
dda

Wow. Love at first smell. Am i the only one detecting Pheromones in this beauty? cant seem to find anyone else mentioning it

scentury

Longest-lasting Bulgari that I've tried. This scent is deceptively simple to the nose.
Spices, tonka bean and LEATHER!
It is low key, and smells like the inside of a Bentley.Definitely worth buying, even blind buying!
9 out of 10 for me!

Sophisticated Redneck
Sophisticated Redneck

One word: Beautiful. And please don't compare this masterpiece to Spice Bomb. That's just a horrible crime.

elias.ben31
elias.ben31

i realy realy love this scent it remindes me of spice bomb so masculine and mature fragrance for me is best bvlgari fragrance i realy love this one

wesleyhclark
wesleyhclark

Hooray! I found another Bvlgari scent I like! (In addition to Au The Vert.)

This one is very nice... the rum and spice accord is right on the money and smells great! The top notes are enchanting. I see this has iris in it... another reason I like it. I like smelling iris on myself (Dior Homme, Prada Infusion d'Homme) and on my wife (who loves Guerlain's sadly discontinued iris-heavy Shalimar Parfum Initial).

And yes, I do detect the resemblance to Spicebomb.

The only problem: as is the case with most modern fragrances, sillage and longevity is wanting. Even sprayed on cotton this becomes quite soft. On skin it's a skin scent right away on me. At the end of the day it's utterly gone, even from cotton.

This is an Eau de Parfum? Really? It has Eau de Toilette performance.

Ricardo the Great

Very well done masculine fragrance. The more I wear it, the more I'm seduced by it. Not overpowering, but definitely noticeable. Spices definitely come through and are well-constructed, perhaps the best I've experienced. Would highly recommend for those that like a classy masculine fragrance. Packaged in a beautiful black bottle. Longevity and silage are both excellent.

pomdgf
pomdgf

For me, this perfume is one of the men luxury scent in the world. A little bit Middle East, A lot of male skin added. Sexy, luxury, yummy, handsome, warming, from formal to informal, dress up or just t-shirt and jean, day and night, hot and spicy, quite strong for the first time but tender and warm when dry down. I just 3 spray in the morning and 2 more spray for the evening when I go out. From formal theme to just sitting around the bonfire in the night. What can I say ? Really love it !

sensitiveJest
sensitiveJest

For sure it's not a typical fragrance for someone like me who isn't a great fan of warm scents,but kudos to Bvlgari for creating such a strong and energetic fragrance.Makes you feel dazed while still being able to breathe the tangible power of elegance and ardor.My two cents!

paramontana
paramontana

I've tried three times and it reminds me costume national homme every time. I think it has more similarity to costume national homme more than spicebomb.

majecatracho
majecatracho

spicebomb all the way. and thats ok because on me spicebomb doesnt last as much as this and i can get this cheaper as well. very good scent.

btpaulen
btpaulen

Love the scent - but I have to use 4-5 sprays, and even then the projection is very weak. Both from skin and clothes. And it IS an eau de perfume.

Jaradona

@ maverickteja you're right about the sprayer, it sprays a whole ml in two shots!
I have also Bvlgari BLV and it does the same thing, to add to this one of my friends sprayed it and said immediately Woah! big spray huh? :)

maverickteja
maverickteja

I like the smell but the bottle that I received (not sure if all of them are the same) has a terrible sprayer. It doesn't spritz. It shoots the perfume like a water gun.

EDIT:
I've had to use this at least 5 times to come to this conclusion. The projection IMHO is really weak for an EDP. It stays close to my skin after 25-30 mins. But, it stays on the skin for a very good amount of time. I have dry skin which forces me to spray the cologne on my shirts too. It's a fall fragrance and I'm using it in Summer. So I was expecting the scent to be Ioud.

I like the tobacco and spiciness of this juice so much that I really want to love this cologne. I'll see if it changes my opinion after a few more sprays ;)

a385400
a385400

I think this is a great fragrance, it has similarities to spice bomb, but this is not as much of a pepper bomb. I will consider this purchase in the future.

Have_some_scents
Have_some_scents

Not sure what to think of this. It smelled great on a paper strip at the store, so I asked for a sample to take home. It still smelled good when I sprayed it on my skin, but found it to be very weak. Maybe it could just be my particular sample, but this is pretty elusive with poor performance for an edp. Also, it kind of reminds me of a cross between Potion Royal Black and Nuit D'Issey. Can't compare it to Spicebomb as others have. I bought Spicebomb when it first came out and returned it on the same day because I barely got anything from it. It just smelled slightly of Big Red chewing gum to me.

bree85
bree85

I don't really like this perfume. Maybe because my nose can detect tobacco note in it? I don't know why, but I think this is made for those who smoke. And if you intend to buy spicebomb but want to save money, buy this fragrance instead! They almost smell identical (especially the opening), and you can buy this perfume for a half price of V&R.

bgarcia294
bgarcia294

To me this is a big fat pepper bomb. It smells kind of like Fahrenheit Absolute on the opening but then the similarity fades away and you just smell the pepper... I respect the scent but is probably not for me..

alunwill
alunwill

I absolutely love this fragrance. Reminds me a bit of Guerlain Homme Intense. Both are a little boozy from the rum but whereas GHI smells like it could turn into a roaring drunk, this is more subtle, refined, elegant but maybe just a bit tipsy - like a gentleman having a drink at the end of the bar after a long day in work but now ready to relax and enjoy the evening with that special someone. Beautiful but not too overpowering, just how I like my scents.

Anacrusis
Anacrusis

Nice balance and composition, reminiscent of 1899, Spicebomb and perhaps Burberry London but closest in character to 1899. More cordial than 1899 which is smaller and more intimate, yet not as bold (brash) as Spicebomb. I'm adding it to my collection.

shravanevana
shravanevana

Pure class in a bottle! Makes me feeling like a gentleman. A very well done fragrance. Absolute must have for Fall/Winter months. In my book - 9.5/10

alxkwst1996
alxkwst1996

My favorite from the Bvlgari house. Very masculine indeed. In my opinion, this is a more mature version of Victor & Rolf's Spicebomb. Bvlgari Man In Black is one of those fragrances that has the right "manly" touch. The rum along with the other notes reminds me of really good pipe tobacco. I am able to get average projection and longevity, however, I wish it could be a little better. Overall, a very impressive fragrance from the Bvlgari fragrance line.

My Rating: 9.5 out of 10

Jaradona

@iMaverick you rock! "elegant" is the right word to describe this. you said everything i wanted to say about how it is marvelous and uniquely balanced, and you're so right, especially the sensing of notes, rum here is really soft giving drops now and then showing its presence, leather is not present at first, it appears later and i was amazed how it shows itself suddenly, there are definitely florals in there (didn't recognize them as iris and tuberose) that are present within the first 3 hours.
After this the florals are gone and the mixture becomes woody-soft powdery, and you're again right iMaverick, the dry down is good too and definitely not cheap.
It reflects personality and self-confidence.
Bought it after smelling the tester, there were 3 options in front of me : Azzaro visit, Ferrari silver, and this. chose this with no regrets.
The surprise is that i chose this not knowing it contains rum and leather (and i hate both rum and leather), but they got it quite right here that i like it a lot, basically the opposite of Bentley Bentley for men, which i considered a failure version of this. can't wait till the weather cools down to use it.

Good longevity for about 6-7 hours and a satisfying sillage.
Plus the bottle is cool ^ ^

iMaverick
iMaverick

At first spray, I was enjoying this. Sweet, woody, floral, and powdery. Sensuality in a bottle. I was loving it.

The weather was a bit warm that day, so it might've been the reason why I started getting irritated when I started smelling the bitterness of the leather pounding over the powderiness of the iris. The rum note seemed like a backdrop to everything, and the tonka wasn't over the top which made me happy. I was quite surprised that there was tuberose in this scent, but not surprised that I didn't pick the note out of the scent because, like jasmine, white florals like tuberose can act as a filler to smooth out the rough edges of a scent but not scream Look! there's floral in here!

After that pounding of leather and powder, I started getting into it again. The base was sensual, sweet, vanillic and woody, and definitely not candy confectionary or go cheap smelling. The base notes were dignified and elegant. On the whole the scent seemed elegant all the way, befitting its Black name.

I will definitely come back to this, probably much sooner than I would expect. I will, however, think twice about walking around wearing this in humid conditions. It went a little wild for a moment there.

gzalvares

Good perfume, balanced, elegant, but something is missing. Something that brings more excitement when using it, something that gives "brightness" or more "life"! Feels like an unfinished symphony! Excuse me, but does not look like Spicebomb.

Gault

There is definitely a strong sweet fruity note in this which smells like tequila sunrise, grenadine and orange(maybe tangerine).

RodyPR
RodyPR

Highly recommended. Over average longevity and sillage. In clothes stays for a few days. This is one of the best leather/rum blends on the market for real.

Saas
Saas

Dark. Lavish. Sophisticated. Deeply masculine.

Upon application, I was surprised to discover that it smelled so intensely of tuberose. I worried that it wouldn't develop well on my skin and I'd end up smelling like an old woman. Luckily, though, Bvlgari doesn't disappoint: This cologne rapidly (within minutes) evolved to a very deep, dusky, masculine scent rich with spice, tobacco, liquor, and leather. Incredibly sexy. Incredibly dark. Mysterious, dominant, sensuous. Man in Black smells exactly like you'd expect a cologne with that name to smell. How often does that really happen?

Man in Black sits relatively close to the body and retracts over a period of a few hours until it is detectable only by smelling the skin directly. This is ideal for a cologne that is so intense. I would recommend this scent for evenings and the cooler months. I would also advise against trying to 'get away with' this cologne if you are under the age of 30---it is not a youthful scent and it would be out of place on a young man.

class
class

A very spicy winter time scent, but too much spice for me.

Shiffy
Shiffy

Se fossi un uomo sarebbe il mio profumo!! Molto intenso e da sera, con quel pizzico di dolcezza..Lo regalerò al mio lui!

jotalopez
jotalopez

I tested it today and didn't like it at all. It smells pretty much like Burberry London, which I hate. In fact none of the Burberry mans has caught my attention. To me all of them smell generic, linear and old-fashioned. Nothing new or great here.

Jerry Can
Jerry Can

A truly wonderful scent; absolutely the best I have tried from Bvlgari. I simply love the opening - a rich booziness that feels like the very definition of luxury. The dry down strongly reminds me of Portrait for men by Paul Smith. Fabulous spices, subtle florals, superb leather, tobacco, smokey woods...awesome! I will be wearing this one imminently.

techno1980
techno1980

really don't know what some of you guys are complaining about projection...for example when im in my studio and my wife enters, and im using bleu de chanel (eau de parfum) - she says she cant smell it...but! when im using a man in black, she can sniff it very good...just as she can sniff my dior intense...the longevity is even better! so, i think it's kinda dose of hate to this one, which is in my opinion - completely wrong! it's a great fragrance!

olfactoryfan
olfactoryfan

I'm quietly hoping that Viktor & Rolf release a Spicebomb Intense EDP version sometime soon.

In the meantime, Bvlgari's Man In Black has it covered. For me, it's like a bass-baritone version of Spicebomb, at least in its initial intro phase.

The opening is dominated by deep, smoky, woody elements. These eventually subside to reveal the spicier nuances that remind me of V&R's creation. Overall it's similar, but lacks the brighter vibrant character of Spicebomb.

For truly explosive results, Man In Black makes an awesome foundation over which to layer Spicebomb. Voilà - Spicebomb In Black.

My little sample vile of this solid new Bvlgari EDP is about to run out. If it wasn't for the recent addition of YSL's M7 Oud Absolu to my dark, woody line-up, I'd be very tempted to go full bottle as Man In Black is decidedly good.

benchaabanebechir
benchaabanebechir

very nice leather ambre woody notes i like the tuberose in this masculin parfum sexy and class love it

smoj
smoj

tried this today, when i was looking for something to buy for the winter, whilst at first i quite liked it, to me it has a d'issey miyake nuit vibe to it, but lot more modern smelling.. then after a while it just turned into spice bomb. which put me off buying it as i would of just bought spicebomb if i wanted that type of smell.

there is a bit extra to man in black, for sure. but way too similer to buy it when spicebomb is, imo, better out of the two.

livio.marucci
livio.marucci

A very well dosed fragrance...
Not too woody...
Not too Leather...
Not too oriental...

Very elegant and masculine!

Congratulations, Bvlgari!

A great masculine version of the Unissex BVLGARI BLACK!

jackoca
jackoca

Very good perfume, bought it as i smelled it, i was looking for this smell long time, didnt think Bvlgari would make something like this, very very good smell, can sniff it all day :) like exact good smell as Armani de nuit, but lasts long as it's Eau de parfum. still in test by my hands in longevity and production.

chanakya
chanakya

hmmmm, read all the great reviews and I was also a fan of Bvlgari Man Extreme which made me buy this one on my flight from Singapore to Sydney. Definitely a different kind of scent from the usual Bvlgari fare but it doesn't last at all!! just goes off in an hour or so..

YogSodoth
YogSodoth

Really unusual, kind of a throwback but with a newish twist. When you spray it on, the rum hits hard and is awesome.
I love the smell of this, AND!
If you put this on, you will have to scrape the woman in your life off. If you want to. ;-)

[email protected]@r
C@nn@r

It's a very nice cologne. It has a dark, spicy, boozy quality in the same line as pure malt. This is more of a rum scent with much more intense spice and leather but it has similar characteristics. The opening is very boozy/spicy but it soon calms down to a rich smokey leather woody scent that is almost peppery. I like this as a cool weather fragrance for fall/winter and going out but it is on the pricey side at almost a $100 for a full bottle. I prefer pure malt as a boozy scent.

arrabalero
arrabalero

Try layering it with Montale's Dark Aoud, one spray each on the same spot. Two of these at the base of the neck give you some wonderfully sandalwood-laced men's high notes, and the Bvlgari sweet and powdery drydown is enhanced by the Montale oud. This synergy gains a ridiculous longevity (at 14 hours it's still warmly rising from my chest), while the initial sillage of this lovely combo is toned down to a very well-kept arm's length (or slightly farther out).
The sliding from high notes to drydown is a little simple, but the overall development (all day long) is very enjoyable. AND I got many compliments at work!

pflyer85
pflyer85

Opens with a sophisticated spiced leather. To my nose the spice is pepper dominated. I don't really pick up on the rum note too much. There is a slight sweetness as it starts to work into the dry down but its not overly boozy. The iris note I believe is more to round out the texture more than it is to actually smell. Definitely get the Guaiac wood, benzoin, and tonka in the base. I would say this is definitely a mature fragrance (prolly closer to 30+ although I could see in an elegant setting a 25 year old pulling this off). I get the Spicebomb comparison because of the spice but this is definitely a more sophisticated and toned down scent. Not a projection monster, becomes a skin scent within 4-5 hours. I see it as more of a night fragrance but because it doesn't project heavily I could see this being ok worn to the office for a man that wears a suit and visits a lounge/club for drinks/cigars after work. I would say a definite try for the sophisticated and polished gentleman.

12Gents
12Gents

I generally don't give reviews, mainly I sat in the background. I received this as a Holiday present.
I think this fragrance is fantastic. Masculine, leathery, spicy,& dark, with a tiny dash of sweetness, most likely from the rum. I have 2 kinds of rum in my fragrance organ, "ethyl Propionate" & "Ethyl Heptanoate" a.k.a. Oenanthic Ether. The latter is much juicier and sweeter. Most likely the 1st is in this fragrance. The tuberose & iris is mixed very light to join in with the other notes(woods)and other base notes. Most times mixing & blending brings on a whole new linear scent. The leather maybe in that accord. More spices appear in the drydown. I'm thinking this is a cross between, Spicebomb, with a tiny bit of Tom Ford Black Orchid and Burberry London on the drydown. The more drydown, the more that Burberry London for Men accord persists. There are other notes hidden and not listed for sure.

Nonaquatics
Nonaquatics

Found it too synthetic, pretty much similar to Joop Homme Wild, almost the same albeit this one have a weaker projection.

pars2002
pars2002

What I can smell here is something very similar to TF Black Orchid. It is definitely nice ,masculine and crowd pleasing but several anonymous cheaper scents I am able to find close to this with even more longevity.
Does not share same DNA with Burberry London or V&R spicebomb since there is no sign of that cinnamon and cherry like vibe from fresh tobacco.

ThatMakesScents
ThatMakesScents

Big Bottle and Hefty Sprayer for Big Guys that like to smell pretty :) Somewhat tacky but could be funny and amusing at the same time.

The smell ? A hefty tuberose and iris dominate. It reminds me of one of those Bogart fragrances. Same type of vibe as a One Man Show Gold type of thing (too much going on) but sweet on the tuberose/iris tip and not the least bit alpha masculine.

Bad idea if you ask me. This could be one for the TF Black Orchird crowd.

Performance for an EDP is only that of a decent EDT if you ask me.

Cheesey !

AND-MAT
AND-MAT

Bvlgari man in black is a very well made fragrance. It is extremely well blended and has excellent quality to the juice.

Spicy leather is what it is. Bvlgari man in black opens with a very dominant spicy accord darkened after some time with a leather, tonka and rum accord. It kinda reminds me of Angel Pure Wood. The two fragrances share the same dark vibe but Pure Wood is woodier and heavier while Man in Black is sweeter and rounder. I love both fragrances.

This is a rare example of a perfume that follows perfectly it's concept. It's called Man in black, the bottle is brown/black and gold and the juice smells exactly what you expect it to smell like. For me, this is what dark and intense smells like!

GRAF
GRAF

This is one of the best scents I’ve ever had or smell. I will definitely buy it again. Really a sweet oriental masculine scent, very formal for a dinner etc., exotic warm, outstanding, a perfect blend. When it dries out it becomes a superb sweet oriental scent really chic and aristocratic. The longevity is superb, the sillage is enormous and I’m very happy of having it. To be honest I am very surprised from Bvlgari because I don’t have nice experiences with fragrances from this company.
What a great fragrance! Dynamite! Next time the big bottle!!!

theabsolutist
theabsolutist

Outstanding release by Bvlgari, dares to challenge conventional modern standard designer releases by jumping ship from the oud craze and going straight for classic early 1980s leather and combining it with a modern boozy quality well balanced with the benzoin, tonka, woods and iris to create a very elegant and warming image. A great compromise of modern and classic that offers the wearer a versatile yet formally elegant winter wear for men 30 and up. Absolutely a stunner in my personal view, it takes the best aspects of popular releases like Dior Homme and the successful Tim McGraw series and creates a truly exceptional and mature release somewhat anachronistic of its times but one that will stand the test of time as long as Bvlgari doesn't get too over zealous with reformulating it down the line. Fantastic cologne to own for dates, formal wear, office wear and cooler weather. Classier, more sophisticated alternative to Armani Code.

Longevity: 8.5/10
Sillage: 7.5/10
Creativity: 8.25/10
Value: 7.75/10
Versatility: 8.5/10

lil_taul
lil_taul

I like it. if u can get past the first 3 minutes, this is a beautiful fragrance. kinda harsh when you first spray it but u will be smooth sailing after the first 3 minutes for atleast 7-8 hrs plus

nsquared
nsquared

Very similar to Spicebomb. Not as sweet and has very weak longevity. The dry down is generic. I'll stick to Spicebomb - it's overall a more interesting scent.

edwardnr17
edwardnr17

Pretty good in the top and mid, but pretty much a carbon copy of Spicebomb, really. In the base, there's nothing left but a boring "men's perfume" accord.

Like this? Go for Spicebomb

matty64
matty64

I'll stick to the extreme version, I like it the best.

FORCED_TO_REGISTER
FORCED_TO_REGISTER

With all respect to all reviews praising this fragrance, but I do think this is a mess..at least opens as a mess!

So soon as I sprayed it on my wrist, I detected strong benzoin scent..which gives the impression that this fragrance is synthetic and dull. It reminded me of the odour of plastic appliance just out of the box and shielding foam!! Soon after suede and rhum come in so detectably.

Thankfully, after 2-3 hours it settled down to more pleasant scent..sweet(gum) but not so sweet..woody sweet..and tonka.
That was way better than what I got in its opening.

I do believe fragrances interact with each one's body chemistry in a unique way, so I maybe those who heap the praise on this one had a better experience on their skin. However for me it is not the best.

aqua_de_la_vita
aqua_de_la_vita

This fragrance isn't anything like the other frag's from Bvlgari. Those who have written off this juice without hesitation isn't being fair and impartial. I was surprised that Bvlgari came out with a EDP. When I first sprayed on, it didn't across as a EDP but after 6-8hrs I could still smell it on my skin.
This fragrance has a real woodsy-spicy-oriental vib with a definite woodsy note of guaiac wood. The leather note gives this frag a real animalistic quality which some women will crave especially when you crave for her as well ☺
This juice also has a real sweet note delicately balancing the overall quality of this juice.
Longevity and Silage is better-excellent depending on one spray or 2x.
Overall thoughts,
I'll be straight up with you...with a name Men in Black gave me the impression that this fragrance was another flacker. Giving it a fair chance, the frag is definitely worthy of having aside the name. This juice is perfect during the late fall throughout the winter. A very SOPHISTICATED/CHARMING frag which carries well. Overall 8.5 - 9.5/10

leodonovan
leodonovan

very masculine
strong leather taste
abrolutely a fragrance for a man to wear it with his leather jacket and boots !
well done bvlgari !!

Underroot
Underroot

Its intense on top notes . Kinda harsh on my senses . It should be worn atleast 30 minutes before leaving the house . It lasts long . I will reccommend this as winter fragrance . It has a good dry down . I will keep it in my collection .

ma_ma
ma_ma

Just tested this... my 1st impression is wow!

An exotic warm, dark spicy and leathery scent - perfect blend. Probably similar to Spicebomb, but warmer, less sweet and more masculine.

And for me, it doesn't smell like the original.

I'm buying this :)

Gault

The best release in 2014 hands down.

Maybe my mind plays tricks on me but I get a very mild 1 million vibe from it, but in this smokey, strong leathery environment (chili anyone?) it isn't that playful or sweet nor can you accuse it with childishness. Dark, powerful and mature yet modern in every way.

Not impeccable quality but a stunning designer fragrance.

bwcw81
bwcw81

No doubt, this is a big hit from Bvlgari MAN series, make no mistake, this is an EDP, extreme potent and seriously last so long even survived after shower! It last more than 10 hours on my wrist! Extreme EDP strength.

In short, Bvlgari has finally found it's mantra of "Fahrenheit"! The story start here: It start wt heavy oriental + hints of hot spices linger behind. A total reminiscent of Dior Fahrenheit in very good way (wt modern spice + floral). After 1 hour plus, new notes appear, the leather + floral mix really great! I am really happy, it totally remind me of Davidoff Hot Water, in better way! You might think the last note will mellow down from this on? Nope, the last note is the highlight, woody and tonka bean, it lift the whole scent to another level! I can assure you if you like Midnight in Paris, you will love this. Overall, this is the frag that lift the scent from low to the highest; made to last and shout.

Make no mistake, this is a potent, heavy oriental, made for dinner and special occasion scent. Office wear is a nono, better on mature man. Youth, please avoid.

I will give 9/10 for this, a new level for Bvlgari MAN series, well earned and well deserved.

rossyegio5
rossyegio5

Nonostante una presentazione "machissima" l'ho voluto provare lo stesso... In questo periodo sono attratta da profumi caldi e liquorosi che contengono la nota di rum e vi assicuro ( ovviamente per mio gusto personale...) che questo profumo è una bellissima ambra unisex...La nota alcolica è molto ammorbidita da benzoino e fava tonka e addolcita da una tuberosa e iris originalmente vellutati, nè aspri, nè polverosi.
Non sento spezie ( come in tante ambre definite "femminili") e naturalmente non c'è vetiver, che per me è nota indispensabile in ogni profumo "da uomo". Insomma, è una fragranza al rum molto dolce e avvolgente, che ho apprezzato e reso leggermente più femminile indossando sull'altro polso Ambre Loup Rania J.
Persistenza purtroppo medio bassa, due ore circa.
Bel profumo, bisognoso di rinforzo, magari con una sensualissima orchidea o una rosa oudata.
Promosso a pieni voti.

ArkangeL
ArkangeL

Man In Black shares a strong resemblance to Spicebomb by Viktor & Rolf. However, I believe Bvlgari's quality renders this creation more adequate. The opening is spicy and somewhat boozy due to the rum note. Honeyed spices unite with leather and velvety white florals. Benzoin and Tonka bean contribute to sweetness, but in the faintest manner. If Lancôme produced a men's "La Vie est Belle" I imagine this is what it would smell like. To be realistic, as the fragrance warms it becomes something between Spicebomb and Maison Martin Margiela Jazz Club.

bixio

for me i don't get feminine..here...at least could be unisex...

EG0
EG0

Am I the only one who smells Versace Crystal Noir here?
Parfumes have no gender, but if there would be, I'd say it's a female scent.

Ferrogamo2015

Projection 7/10
Overall 7.5/10

malrats
malrats

Leather, spice, and everything nice.

Really beautiful stuff. Reminds me quite a bit of a more modern Fahrenheit.

mocou
mocou

I love it!
Khal Drogo is doing perfume!! Makes perfect sense to me, spicy leathery strong scent, beautifully put together and great lasting power.
Apparently many think it's quite feminine, all the better for me because I am woman and I must have this.

aero_captain2003
aero_captain2003

Huge blast of black pepper straight out of the bottle in the top layer. The best comparison to this aroma is literally the scent of a pepper shaker.

I had wanted to pick this up for a while but just did this week. I had watched some reviews on YouTube and a couple of fellow fragrance reviewers had some high praises for it, so I picked up a 3.4 ounce and have not regretted it. I believe it is far superior to Man Extreme which I picked up several weeks ago, but luckily only a 1.7 ounce of that.

Warm and spicy certainly. I'm not picking up much of a leathery vibe even after wearing it most of the day and re-applying it after about 5 hours. I am excited to wear this often over the next 3-4 months. I think this makes a fine daytime and nighttime scent throughout the fall, winter, and very early spring.

Lastly, I do think the dry down is very similar to HiM by Hanae Mori. Not as potent, but similar in aroma.

7 out of 10.

AmoreProfumi
AmoreProfumi

This is quite nice, I was happy to see this while browsing through Nordies one day (as I only thought it was an exclusive to Bloomingdales), I was so tempted to blind buy this based off the notes && reviews && I'm so glad I didn't, not that it's bad or anything it just wasn't WOW!...Basically on the strip what I got starting off was a lighter variation of Spicebomb, which I like spicebomb but I had it && grew tired of it quickly...so this didn't win me over, I still did a spray on the back of my hand to see how it wore I got the same thing on my skin as the strip, but It was very nice it smelled spicy but smooth, refined & expensive, Longevity was pretty decent lasted a good 6 hours on me. Can really say much with sillage maybe if I did a full body test, but I did catch subtle wafts when my hand was closer to my nose...all in all not bad && the bottle fits the juice well looks expensive & stunning in that black & gold, If you like Spicebomb but found it a bit munch, I'd say give this a try. :)

Overall: 8/10

Best-Cologne-for-Men.com
Best-Cologne-for-Men.com

Absolutely love this fragrance...

I don't get the rum per se, but I do detect the strong scent of cinnamon (think of those Ghirardelli Pumpkin Spice chocolate squares, if you've ever tried them), the leather, and the delicious sweet smell of an empty cigarette packet. It's gorgeous and rich.

Not sure if it's one for younger guys, though... Just my impression, but it feels like something a guy who is 40+ would be wearing. Sort of needs maturity or gravitas to get away with wearing this one, I think.

fumeguy
fumeguy

Wearing it from a tester today, the initial smell of the perfum is similar to Spicebomb/Hanae More Him but after a while it mellows down to a Rumy note alike Jazz Club. The sillage is not so great and one can smell it only in proximity.

nonsisa
nonsisa

Man in black is very sweet and the spiceboy amongst the scents.

I would only recommend it for people who are into gourmands.

Personally I think it is too metro for my taste and when I do want to smell sweet I'd chose DH instead.

What's interesting is that it smells like it has some tobacco in it.

mls.ivanovic
mls.ivanovic

Tried this today, saleswoman in store persuaded me to try new bvlgary fragrance. To be honest I am very surprised. I like this fragrance a lot. It is sweet and spicy, but in a good way. On my skin lasted over 8 hours, good silage.
Just great scent for fall/winter.

nanakoj
nanakoj

This is flipping gorgeous ... period.

Yvibzh
Yvibzh

Just bought it today, just after having tested Spicebomb which i disliked a lot!!!
I think Spicebomb is much more young adults oriented (I'm in the mid 40s) and Man in Black seems, according to me, to be a more mature perfume.
The Rum note stays about 10 to 30 min depending on where you spray, but as it dries down, tonka appears, with a hot grilled nut scent.
It makes me think of a deep, rich, opulent and cosy place, just like if you were in the indonesian forest smelling incense with all the frangrances melting with oneanother!

So it's a spiced oriental fragrance but I would call it carribean in fact, maybe due to the rum note!

Test it before buying it, I've been lucky with my blind buy, but i'm used to Jaipur homme by Boucheron which is quite similar in the notes

A final word? Thank you Bvlgari for such a good release!!!

Jasminalia

With such a name, they should have chosen Will Smith & Tommy Lee Jones as the faces of the perfume !

Jasminalia

This fragrance is a true spice... bomb ;-)

I bought this without first trying it. I did not open the box and try it on my skin right away when I got home. I kept it in my backpack for a few days and tonight I finally discover it.
The first spray gives a very good impression - fresh,with some spices playing around. Original & exceptional (at least to my nose). Then, in just a few seconds it settles into a certain smell. Is this what rum smells like? I believe it is since I'm familiar with the other listed notes for this fragrance but sensing this one particular unsual note, it sure is rum. This rum note is so pronounced I almost feel like I'm going to dislike it. Luckily, it dissipates quite soon than I thought. Not completely, but less potent now after about 10 minutes. Thank God. It actually smells like nutmeg now. Almost, but not exactly. Soft smell of nutmeg. Much much more wearable now.
And now, what's left is a combo of indiscernible spices with this soft smell of nutmeg (of course, it's actually the rum). Nice and wearable. So if you guys are able to tolerate the second phase with that overwhelming smell of rum, it's worth the wait. Don't worry. The intensity of the rum will quickly decrease and it will join with the rest of the notes and form a nice, sophisticated blend of smell. Leather? Yes, but just a tad bit of it. Almost dismissive.
I didn't mention about longevity because I'm not concerned about it. Not just because this is an Eau de Parfum, but I think the best (and safest way, too) to wear fragrance is to apply on the shirt. It serves as a perfect medium for the fragrance to linger on. But of course, things like the color of the fabric and the color of the fragrance must be considered too.
So, basically this is what I think about this latest fragrance from this brand. This info is more likely to benefit those who have no access to directly try it but wondering whether it's worth to blind buy.

Ginger Kitty
Ginger Kitty

I was surprised to discover just how close it is to Spicebomb by Viktor&Rolf (to my senses).

Both in the initial test spray and drydown, the Bvlgari Man In Black was drier in feel and mildly less sweet with more of a hint of leather. Both are enjoyable for most occasions.

Certainly Bvlgari Man In Black is a chunky bottle and not easy to press the spray with fingers that have a mind of their own.

Of the two, I can wear the Bvlgari Man In Black for longer occasions as the Spicebomb can be a mildly overpowering if sprayed too much.

Which is best for you, only a test and preference will reveal. Does not last long on my skin, nor does it have enormous sileage. Does not cost a fortune so go for it !

Probably not as vile as it might sound but so wrongly labelled. Correct name should actually be Bvlgari Meh In Black.

Basically, this is a department-store type of messy / sticky drydown with a bunch of catchy top notes literally slammed on top.

Et voilà!

Rating: 4.5-5/10

deadidol
deadidol

This opens with something that resembles black pepper over a dry tobacco-esque molecule that may or may not have some floral flourishes. About ten minutes later it reveals itself to be the standard powder/iris/woodyamber anonymous blob combination used in 90% of mall/drug store scents. Cheap garbage concealed behind “virile” top notes and fancy packaging. Insulting, really.

Endymion

Ugly model? That guy looks absolutely stunning with his beard! Grrr! :)

thomkallor
thomkallor

Oh the opening was lovely, yes, the rum and spices truly sophisticated - and well beyond any of the masculine releases from this house in many years - but alas and alack........it wears almost identically to Spicebomb....wish they could tweak this one, turn down the sweet and turn up the booze.....

fmvolume
fmvolume

smelled it and thought to myself it smelled just like Spicebomb. Nice to see that on here people have said the same thing. It really is the same. I got the bottle anyways because I love Spicebomb and there is a slight difference there and awesome bottle.

spartan
spartan

Eau De Perfume? I think not. Original? I think not. Manley? I think not.
Spicebomb Ripoff? Yes. Smells like A spicy tea bag, not really what I want to walk around smelling like. I think it would smell incredible on A women, just not for men.
I can see the 16 to early 20"s clubbing crowd really getting into this sent. When I wear Bvlgari it's Pour Homme Soir.

brandonmont
brandonmont

Spicebomb clone big time. Only difference is this one has a small pepper note in the background. Like it a lot, but spicebomb is better.

mikemuscles21
mikemuscles21

I agree with imanpower. I love the orginal Bvlgari Black.

Although I love this fragrance, I find it very feminine smelling. Not sure why, just do.

bluedad
bluedad

I think it is good but not special.Just nice and sweety scent. But it has very strong longevity and sillage. I liken to dior homme intense at drydown.
Sillage- 7/10
Longevity- 9/10
Scent- 7/10

garett
garett

Just bought it 2-3 days back. The bottle is beautiful.
The juice is good too , different than armani code ultimate/normal which i was expecting initially for it to be.

The initial opening of rum per official stuff is really there and very sexy.Rum makes it sexy for real.

Then it is woody , rum -mish , vanillish , chocolatish , caramelish , butter scotchish , iris -ish etc..

Those are the feelings i get from it .

Longevity is good. About 7 hours .
Projection - could have been better , it is a bit low on projection. Others could smell only if you apply a heavy dose , like > 6 sprays.

overall - 8/10

bixio

this is a masterpiece smells fantastic very masculine ..!! Leather woody amber tobacco .. very hot and sexy

Mike Peters
Mike Peters

Dynamite!! It's a long lasting leathery fragrance that is absolutely the perfect scent for the evening, especially with a leather coat.

Love it!!

indieboymatt
indieboymatt

Got to say this is fantastic juice.This to me reminds me of 'black orchid' by Tom Ford ! The perfume that men including me have tried to pull off. Nobody on here has mentioned the similarities! Getting loads of compliments already, i love it too. Quickly becoming a new favourite. Last around 10 hours on my skin.

zerby
zerby

I tried it at Macy's on Saturday. I'll say it does last. Which it great about the Bvlgari's.

sebjar
sebjar

Designers finally turning things around and releasing some better fragrances than ones that smell all the same. This being one of them and an EDP for a men's release. Which is why I found it quite unique to try this and I was pleasantly surprised at how great this was. Second visit to a department store and the SA had gifts and I bought it right then and there. I now have all three of the Bvlgari Man fragrances and this being the best of them since I like my fragrance on the more potent variety.

And no I don't get the Spicebomb comparison at all. None, none, none! LOL!. This is original. :)

For the whole story first impressions review follow me on ManLovesCologne on YouTube! :)

Ranger0987

Initial blast smells too spicy like one of those potpouri baskets you put in the bathroom around Christmas time. But settles into a nice spicy woody fragrance with leather in the background in a few minutes - like a spice rack made of nice wood hung on a wood panelled wall in the library room over a leather chair. I am not at the latter portions of the drydown yet so I will update later. My initial thoughts though are concerns with versatility...a nice wooden spice rack in a room full of leather chairs smells nice; but do I really want to smell like it.

Later: Tames a bit. Smoother... wood, tobacco, vanilla starting to come out. Still a bit too spicey but not bad at all.

Migalex
Migalex

Quite a nice fragrance and with more character tgan the other bylgari fragrances for men. It has a strong oriental side but is quite different from other fragrances. Unfortunatsly, like lots of other bylgari fragrances, sillage and staying power are really bad.

Fábio Condé
Fábio Condé

Very good release!
Bvlgari Man in Black opens through aromatic fruity, semi boozy, reconciled with spices, feel a little pepper and cinnamon, which refers to Spicebomb somehow.
The heart comes the mighty leather which makes it sober and I feel reconciled a velvety touch powder, think the iris but leather safe and not let the touch of makeup arise purposefully to stay comfortable as well, a sort of suede.
Woody smoky background, with the touch of guaiac, brings that sense of asphalt, the final drying a touch vanilic appears well tasty building a niche scent with no doubt on this fragrance.

GinoK
GinoK

Tested it on Sunday at the Dusseldorf airport, it started very heavy on my nose but with time it got better, liked it, i may buy it very soon

beavisbonce

It's very very nice, unfortunately I need an industrial nose to actually smell it, even close up on my arm. Come on, edp? Who are you kidding? Don't get attached to it cos you'll be buying 100ml every month!

DJM

So I figured that after purchasing this 3 days ago and wearing it everyday since that it was time to give my take on this one. First off, I like and own almost the entire line of Bvlgari. This of course is either a love or hate line for most people, but almost all of them work exceptionally well on my skin, and this is certainly not an exception. I more then likely would have purchased this regardless of the reviews, but I knew after seeing the notes in this one that I would probably like this one. And I do. Very much so.

I find that this does compare with Spice bomb but offers more spice and a little less of the sweetness that I do not like in Spice bomb. It is boozy as others have noted. I do get rum, leather, tobacco and also a little of the old school vibe of the original YSL Opium for men which I used to love. On my skin, it is for the most part linear, but sometimes I prefer something smelling good and the same all the way through its dry down as opposed to having one or more notes as it transcends that I am not particularly fond of. I think it is blended very well and can smell all of the notes, and for me, this always works.

Some complain or have commented on the rather poor longevity of this one, but I find this to be quite opposite on my skin. I did find the longevity issues with the original Bvlgari before I got into the extreme version. Even though it seemed lost after an hour, many hours later people still commented on it and were still able to smell it on me.

This seems to be the perfect scent for a fall day, evening, night out, and I am sure will work very well in the winter. I really wear what I like no matter the season. I was very happy to add this one to my collection and really liking it made it all the more better. Another winner in my book. With each wearing I have gotten about 8-10 hours out of this so far, which passes my test.

10 across the board for me in projection, silage, longevity and the scent itself. If you like the Bvlgari line as much as I do, give this one a try. You may find it works for you too. I do not find that this has anything in common with any other Bvlgari frag. This one stands on its own and does so very well!

VladBathory
VladBathory

Actually it's not long-lasting at all. It smells good, buy only at the very beginning; it's too volatile in my opinion.

jonathan.koonincks
jonathan.koonincks

@Lovetribe what would you recommend similar but "better on the market"?

KJS88
KJS88

Opening salvo is legit identical to Spicebomb. Which says a lot for me; there are numerous fragrances said to be identical to others where I only see similarity. But the topnotes of this really do smell identical to Spicebomb.

I had high hopes for this after the Spicebomb top quicky dissipated, based on the tuberose note, but I was left disappointed. After the notes settle, what you get is basically the Bvlgari house base for their men's fragrances into which Spicebomb's notes seem to be integrated.

If you like Spicebomb, stick with that. If you're after a timeless masculine tuberose, I strongly suggest you wait patiently for the soon to be re-issued Richard James Savile Row EdT.

pridedave
pridedave

As spicebomb is to Christmas, this fragrance is defiantly Halloween, the top with its blast of rum and spices does remind me of spicebomb but after that its headless horseman all the way.
half a hour after you apply it you think where didn't it go,
then BOO! this deep mysterious flavour,which in my opinion is ALL the MAN line rolled into one.
if you love the Bvlgari man line this is a must have.
i get 10+ on my skin it works very well.

Love it.

Well I find the original Bvlgari Man pretty average, in fact I'd go as far to say I don't like it so I was hoping this would be a total departure...and thankfully it is.
I won't get too carried away though because Bvlgari Man in Black is not the dark, brooding juice the flacon would suggest...a notion I posited with the Sales assistant. "Not very dark or Black is it? slightly misleading wouldn't you say?"
She just kinda looked at me blankly.
Okay...moving on.

Man in Black is just on the right side of interesting but quite feminine in that it has a soft, exotic opening which is slightly boozy, soft powdery suede and benzoin. It's a pleasant oriental fragrance, warm and well balanced with a tonka bean dry down. I've been critical of that in recent designer perfume releases but in the correct context it's good.
A bit more spice wouldn't go a miss and make it a bit bolder and more masculine but I can't knock it, at least Man in Black doesn't smell cheap.
Silage and longevity are low...not bad, but not something I'm crying out to wear.

Marciu

To me Man in Black has nothing in common with original Man. It's an oriental version of Bvlgari Black IMO.

Will update soon.

Binjy
Binjy

Fell in love with this one when having a sniff around Myers perfumes here in Melbourne. Got it but am now disappointed on it's lasting power, I think I sprayed every 30 minutes just so I could keep smelling it. Not just one or two sprays either!

caekwalk
caekwalk

Would be nice if this actually lasted even remotely well. Barely lasted an hour and fifteen minutes. Having a hard time believing this is an EDP. The reformulated Lolita Lempicka au Masculin lasts longer than this, if that's any indication of how poor Bvlgari Man In Black was.

Micab7
Micab7

It is available in the US now at Bloomingdales. It will be in the mainstream stores in October.

abusultan111

الثبات 9/10
انه من افضل العطور التي استخدمتها

the1picard
the1picard

I ordered this from Macy's last week. Bvlgari could have had a real winner on its hands. The scent is wonderful. Great for fall but the longevity and projection on my skin are underwhelming.

D&G The One has better longevity and projection.

If you like Fan di Fendi, Burberry London, Spicebomb, La Nuit, Eau des Baux, or Play Intense then you will like this scent.

ThisGuyNose
ThisGuyNose

I tried it last night and I'm surprised they didn't list a tea note because I can smell tea in it. Also the longevity was very impressive.

O2
O2

بولغاري مان إن بلاك عبارة عن نسخة مركزة ومكررة من عطر ارماني اوو دو نوي
مع ثبات عالي وفوحان متوسط .

smell like for "Eau de Nuit Giorgio Armani"

ecerusen
ecerusen

oh... my... god...

why did you wait for this long bvlgari?
first the salesman show this to us and because of our bias to bvlgari we didnt want it. he insist and booom. here comes the heavenly cloud of smell :3

warm but still sharp to get your attention. cool but still it has a cozy side in it :) seriously man in black, suddenly the vision of a man who is in a black suit appeared.

benzoin, tonka, rum and some spices were dominate on my friend's skin. and its sillage was amazing. longevity is fair enough on his skin. we totally like it.

beavisbonce

a more masculine chergui by serge lutens, and a beautiful rendition too. Cannot comment on lasting power as I only tried it an hour ago

Manny44
Manny44

I wore this one all day on saturday and it has Nothing in common with Bulgari Man or Man Extreme. I mean nothing. Not a single note as far as I can tell and totally opposite vibe and genre. What are people smelling? This is a deep, boozy backroom at a club, heavily treated leather-borderline animalic scent. No vetiver/honey /lotus like Man or Cactus/ Grapefruit like Extreme.

gzalvares

Another fragrance I think not arouse deep passions even appealing to the commercial side. Opening-green woody and spicy with mild smoky touch. Develops into something fruity (cherry?) And tobacco, reminding Bogart Pour Homme. The drydown has something Bvlgari Man plus leather, rum and tonka.

lalelu
lalelu

the first fragrance i will buy because of the bottle; stunning !

groover
groover

This is a very dark fragrance, it smells like coffe
and chocolate, thats what i get out of it, not much
in common with man or Extreme man, but still i liked them
more then this one. I mean this smell is familiar With
prada luna rossa Extreme.

Molko
Molko

Omg, I tried today this beauty black new stuff, what can I say, so smooth, sweet, yummy, bold without overpowering, little bit smoky and oriental, reminds me of Paco Rabanne Black XS Potion for men and Diesel Fuel for life Spirit's mixture. Similar also to Spicebomb.
For me it's enough unisex, so I'd wear easily and naturally.
Sillage is moderate, lasting is good, after 7 hours is still on my skin wanly.

Smell: 100000/10:)
Sillage: 7/10
Lasting: 9/10

antonpan
antonpan

Today I bought a bottle of the new Man in Black. Guys, believe me, this will be a huge hit!. A wonderful sweet spicy scent of a high quality. It starts off incense-y and peppery with some sweet tonka at the background reminding of Prada Luna Rossa Extreme and even Bvlgari Black from 2000's a bit. Though the sweetness soon transforms into cinnamon-y cherry-tobacco-vibe Spicebomb, but drier and with a hint of leather. Spicebomb is too much for me: too loud and too synthetic. In that aspect Man in Black is the best alternative. It smells close to Spicebomb, but with a better quality of components, more skinny and sophisticated.

As you can guess it doesn't have anything common with previous editions of Bvlgari Man.

Ranger0987

Reminds me of the original Bvlgari Man with the leather note coming through. Can find it at Bloomingdales.

We got a sample, I personally like it, it is rather sweet, not too strong, my husband wasn't overall impressed by it, and in truth, it is rather subtle. Yet refined. I like Bvlgari fragrances, just nice quality.
My husband is a fan of Bleu by Chanel, so this Bvlgari isn't as enticing, as intriguing, still, it is overall rounded, and quietly elegant.

Elenose
Elenose

It reminds me mona di orio vanille but less dry, maybe its the couple guaiac and rum? I don't know, not bad after all but doesn't impress me much
I have to say that in the drydown mona di orio vanille is sweet, with vanillic scent and bvlgari black become an after shave scent with iris predominant

imanpower
imanpower

best bvlgari fragrance after bvlgari black ....

DJM

Where are you guys finding this, as I am in the states and this does not even appear on the Sephora website? Name of stores in which this was purchased? I did a search for this online and turned up zero as far as stores that are carrying this. Is this speculation on what you think this will be like? I even called a few stores in the states and was told this has NOT even been released yet

Ivano
Ivano

This is what Bvlgari Man Extreme should have been. An eau de parfum with the backbone of the original wrapped in exotic "intense" notes that give the fragrance a more mysterious and dark character. Of course it's nothing groundbreaking compared to the original but I believe it improves that one in almost every aspect.

In the opening you really appreciate a cozy rum note with some exotic spices that recall the smell of oud in modern designer fragrances, but as soon as it dries down it becomes closer in smell to the original with that characteristic honey smell but this time mixed with creamy vanilla and a touch of smoky leather.

So, if you like the Bvlgari Man Line, now you have the versatile (original), the fresh (extreme) and the intense (In Black).

Personally, I do like this one, but don't know if I'd buy it, but if you like this line I highly recommend you trying this one out.

found to sephora today.
nothing exceptional. much rum. smells like dentifricio.un bit of benzoin and tuberose. where are the spices? what a disappointment.
excellent longevity. but there is much better on the market!!!

michelle.p.stpierre
michelle.p.stpierre

With the fragrance having not been launched yet, how can people vote? True, perhaps people who work for the companies that make them or the designers could vote. However, how are the rest of us to know that those votes are by those people and not by others who think it's funny to vote randomly on here? People need reliable data that they can trust if they have to blind buy from out of country. Fragrantica, could you please turn the voting off until release date?

lovetribe

good mix..i love benzoine and fava tonka.mixed with spice,tuberose,iris and rum...wow...i want this.....can be a mix between body kouros,joop wild,xs potion,armani eau d'aromes and l'homme parfume intense......wow,wow!!

Marciu

Same thing happens to each new fragrance added to the base. A bunch of retarded people click on the notes and vote both on sillage and longevity.

Maybe some admin could consider blocking this until the fragrance is widely available?

Chicago Tony T
Chicago Tony T

I was happy until I saw tuberose. I will have to pass on sampling this.

Congratulations!
Nobody has written a review about the fragrance, nor voted if s/he likes it nor not, but has already voted on the notes intensity!
To hell with morons!...

andronicos
andronicos

A male perfume with so much tuberose; finally!