Designers » B » Oriental Woody « Groups

Bvlgari Man The Silver Limited Edition Bvlgari for men

Bvlgari Man The Silver Limited Edition Bvlgari for men
dislike

honey
Bvlgari Man The Silver Limited Edition Bvlgari for men Pictures Bvlgari Man The Silver Limited Edition Bvlgari for men Pictures

Bvlgari Man The Silver Limited Edition by Bvlgari is a Oriental Woody fragrance for men. Bvlgari Man The Silver Limited Edition was launched in 2011. The nose behind this fragrance is Alberto Morillas. Top notes are lotus, bergamot and violet leaf; middle notes are vetiver, sandalwood, woodsy notes and cypriol oil or nagarmotha; base notes are cashmere wood, benzoin, white honey, amber and musk.

Lotus Bergamot Violet Leaf

Vetiver Sandalwood Woodsy Notes Cypriol Oil or Nagarmotha

Cashmere Wood Benzoin white honey Amber Musk

Bvlgari Man The Silver Limited Edition Fragrance Reviews

aleksandar.dragas6
aleksandar.dragas6

This fragrance surprised me! It is very long lasting and it smells amazing! Good work Bvlgari

ademola
ademola

i do i request for it

AND-MAT
AND-MAT

All I get is a woodsy vetiver notes... And I do not like vetiver all that much! I like it when it is balanced enough in a perfume for that freshness that it adds... But a lot of it just suffocates me!

However this cent is perfect for all those vetiver lovers. It kind of reminds me of "Vetiver pour homme" from the house of Guerlain.

fkhumalo
fkhumalo

Great perfume for all occasions!!! Felt good on my ski..........n

originaldeftom
originaldeftom

Treated myself with this (new) summer classic for my birthday.

I love it for it is a really sophisticated scent for summer without following the obvious citrus formula.

Really a different way of looking at a pleasant (somewhat corporate but nut dull) business/ office/ work compliant scent for the day.

Cashmere Wood and White Honey blend together like clockwork. Lotus flower injects level of exotic sophistication. Violet Leaf and Cypriol Oil give the green-leafy quality. Vetiver and other woodds give it the "all important document paper" scent.

Associations I have: Sophistication, intelligence, expensive paper, very expensive fountain pen, Canali Suit, Bvlgari wrist-watch, Italian handmade shoes, ....successful business meeting.

For me one of the best "business perfumes" of the last 10 years. Miles more interesting than CHANEL "Bleue"

Celebrity Endorsement (actual): Clive Owen (previously seen on Lancome's "Hypnose"). Very suitable!

mse-21
mse-21

I honestly didn't expect that much from this one and sprayed it on my skin almost randomly! At the beginning I thought I'm smelling something like one of Rykiel scents; but soon I realized that its heading to a different direction.

It has a nice and subtle woody-oriental scent which is sweet and bitter. I think if you mute and sweeten the L'Eau Bleue d'Issey you should get something similar to this.

Good longevity with moderate projection. Overall: 7.5 out of 10.

Med-Perfumes
Med-Perfumes

SO SWEET...

lakkiirfan
lakkiirfan

great fragrance in economical price,
attention diverting

VogueBoy
VogueBoy

it is not new at all... it has been in sale from october or maybe even sooner

Bvlgari Man The Silver Limited Edition by Bvlgari 4.06 out of 5 based on 36 ratings and 9 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Bvlgari Bvlgari Man The Silver Limited Edition fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Bvlgari Bvlgari Man The Silver Limited Edition, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Bvlgari Man The Silver Limited Edition by Bvlgari. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Bvlgari Man The Silver Limited Edition by Bvlgari represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Bvlgari Bvlgari Man Bvlgari Aqva Pour Homme Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez for Him Lalique Hommage a L'Homme Chanel Allure Homme Edition Blanche Hermes Terre d'Hermes Versace Dreamer Lalique Encre Noire Versace Versace Pour Homme Mont Blanc Individuel Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme Eau Extreme Yves Saint Laurent M7 Bvlgari Bvlgari Man Extreme Prada Prada Amber Pour Homme (Prada Man) Van Cleef & Arpels Midnight in Paris Yves Saint Laurent La Nuit de L`Homme Le Parfum Chanel Allure Pour Homme Lanvin Avant Garde Guerlain Habit Rouge Versace Versace Man