Designers » B » Floral « Groups

Bvlgari Pour Femme Bvlgari for women
dislike

I have it: 1120 I had it: 642 I want it: 554 My signature: 34

Bvlgari Pour Femme Bvlgari for women Videos
Bvlgari Pour Femme Bvlgari for women Pictures Bvlgari Pour Femme Bvlgari for women Pictures Bvlgari Pour Femme Bvlgari for women Pictures Bvlgari Pour Femme Bvlgari for women Pictures Bvlgari Pour Femme Bvlgari for women Pictures Bvlgari Pour Femme Bvlgari for women Pictures Bvlgari Pour Femme Bvlgari for women Pictures

Bvlgari Pour Femme is a feminine classic which will adorn you just like precious jewellery. The delicate floral bouquet opens with bergamot, violet leaves and orange blossom. In the heart dwells luminous jasmine Sambac picked at dawn, when its scent is romantically soft. Jasmine is followed by sensual mimosa and always feminine rose. The base unites powdery coldish iris, musk and sandal wood. The fragrance was created in 1994. In 2006 it was re-launched in a new and more luxuriant design. The face of the fragrance is charming Kate Moss.

The nose behind this fragrance is Sophia Grojsman.

Carnation Violet Coriander Raspberry Peach Bergamot Orange Blossom Sichuan Pepper

Orris Root iris Heliotrope Lily-of-the-Valley Bulgarian Rose Egyptian Jasmine

Coeur d'Ocean

Bvlgari Pour Femme Fragrance Reviews

Ilprofumo
Ilprofumo

Our love affair began in 1994 and we're still going steady and strong. In a league of its own. Yes, I cheat on Bvlgari here and there but absence makes the nose grow fonder. I love you Pour Femme perche mi fai sentire donna. You complete me.

Kitty48
Kitty48

This is beyond gorgeous, it's a sumptuous and purely feminine floral with a hint of wood. I adore it!

I sprayed on paper first and the first notes were pure violet, on the skin it comes across as a pure mix of violet and rose.

The drydown is powdery, just a little sandalwood, just a little musk and the soft fragrance of the flowers. This is such a beautiful fragrance that it has to go up with my favourites!

ellina1984
ellina1984

Rose and jasmine. It's very rare for me to like a scent that's heavy on the rose, yet I have to admit this is the epitome of femininity, even if I wouldn't personally wear this. If you don't like rose, don't even bother testing this.

me.four.real
me.four.real

Is this close to Omnia Amethyste? How does the two compare? Thank you for everyone who will answer. :)

pravda48
pravda48

Words like 'classy, cool, conservative, feminine' come to mind when I wear this. Since Rose Essetielle is a big love of mine (thought it had to grow on me first) I gave this one a try, too.

Tart raspberry surrounded by fluffy purple iris & violet. A tinge of bergamot & a good bit of carnation freshness lend it a fresh 'n tangy cool purple vibe all around with a slight powder-poof edge.

About an hour later more of the white musk & heliotrope (powdery, just a touch more vintage femme now) are apparent. Alas, it is not for me. Purple florals have to have something very different going on (i.e. Galliano's fizzy aldehydes) to keep my attention. Not my style but a well done, beautiful perfume for those who are into these notes more.

--CAUTION: feels like something about the synthetic peach or powdery purple florals in this hurt me the same way Gucci's Guilty (peach/lilac) does, so IF YOU HAVE SENSITIVE lungs take it easy with this one!

--Sillage?: Good
--Longevity?: 6ish hrs with 3 sprays
--(tested 3x)

[9.7.14]

goldenfire5
goldenfire5

This surprised me... in a bad way. Instead of a sexy, feminine violet, I got strong iris with a spicy carnation edge on top of a hairspray musk. The touch of peach and spice is definitely Sophia Grosjman's signature. I did like the violet in the long drydown, but that was all. Unfortunately, a no go.

Jose Marcos
Jose Marcos

WOW... this is more like a masculine floral, like Fleur du Male. Lots of woods. On my nose it is all about iris and orris, from start to finish and very much in the vein of GF for Women. iris, iris, iris... it loves me and I love it in return, happily.

I enjoy this luxurious smelling perfume. I don't know how Bvlgari always manages to create expensive smelling fragrances.
This one is very powdery. Mostly I sense violet and iris. At first it was very strong and a little weird in my opinion, but it calmed down just fine.
It makes me think of silk, cashmere and other luxurious materials.
Exquisite!

aym
aym

I tried this today at the perfume shop. It was the last one I tried (on a strip) just as I was walking out the door. It caught my eye because I saw the beautiful classic bottle sitting on the shelf and Bvlgari is such a classic. As I walked out of the shop I sniffed the strip and loved it. I thought that I should get my shopping done and then smell it again. As I finished I pulled out the strip and it was just a lovely sent I drove back to the shop just to spray it on my wrist. It is beautiful straight out of the bottle and as it mellows through the hours (very good longevity) it continues to emanate the most wonderful warm sweet smell. I have put it on my want list and think I may have found my signature scent.

CozyCat
CozyCat

This is a very beautiful perfume, it's something I imagine a naturally stunning, demure woman would wear, someone classically soft and feminine with exquisite taste. That kind of woman that gentlemen scramble around opening doors for and fighting over. Soft, floral, timeless, ageless, abit powdery and soapy...it has presence, and it embodies the kind of lady I once aspired to be. Unfortunately it hates my chemistry, because 15 minutes after spraying it on, this scent starts to smell like vinegar on me! I have no idea what went wrong...but it could be the heavy musk and lily-of-the-valley/rose/violet combo. So far I've found that floral-type fragrances rich in musk has that tendency to smell sharp/sour on me (Narciso Rodriguez and Idylle are other examples). It may smell bad on me, but I would still highly recommend this fragrance, just make sure your skin does well with musky florals.

lalondem
lalondem

I have this fragrance and thought it smelled like men's cologne....some sharp note in it,or notes, that smell masculine. Used it as housespray....

vongocap
vongocap

I love woody - rose - violet blends, and this is no exception. But me and bvlgari fragrances stay on different levels. They are too ethereal for me, I'm staying too low for them..I can't really manage to reach them I don't know how to explain it, they live a life on their own but in another dimension than mine, so we can't understand each other

Holli
Holli

It's strange to me how many people have used "elegant" to describe this one. I find it very comfortable and casual. Actually, all of the Bvlgaris I've tried feel more like jeans and happiness than black dresses and starched shirts. This one is definitely similar to Rose Essentielle. Unless you love one, you probably don't need both. Re has been on of my go tos for a long time, and I enjoy having both.

Pf is like Rose Essentielle with the patch removed and a major helping of jasmine and tea added. My skin tends to amp up jasmine. So, take that with some salt. Rose Essentielle is more sour and a little less creamy.

I do think the bottles for both are classic, heavy and gorgeous. I wish more perfumers went with minimal designs and glass.

midnight rose
midnight rose

my classic!!!so womanly,so special!!!

vintage_scent
vintage_scent

This is the color of blush. Light, refined, understated elegance. This is the Dom Perignon of perfumes, a lovely blush Chablis. And although it isn't the drop-dead gorgeous boldness of other Sophia Grosjman perfumes, it is heartbreakingly, breathtakingly beautiful.

When I wear it, I see very light, translucent pink. Soft, like pink satin ballerina slippers. Layers of chiffon. All of the notes so seamlessly blended, it's hard to distinguish one particularly. The violet, rose and iris get along so gorgeous...high class.

EastCoastRose
EastCoastRose

I love the scent of this straight out of the bottle. It's just sweet enough, elegant, perfection. I keep smelling it and smelling it because it is so good, and then about 2 hours later, I smell it on my wrist and it smells like clothes from an old basement. I guess that's just my skin unfortunately. I didn't buy a bottle for this reason and would love to find something similar without the odd dry down.

Dayi Marquez
Dayi Marquez

This fragrace is delicious

Mortazuma
Mortazuma

Even though the oh so versatile Kate Moss was chosen as the face of this lovely scent...for me, this is the Monica Belluci of fragrances. Womanly, seemingly ageless, elegant, full figured, modestly confident, sensual and disarming. It has a powdery floral warmth to it that beckons in a manner most passive yet inviting.

That is what I like the most about this perfume. It isn't vying for anyone's attention...it doesn't need to. It shall and is meant to be appreciated by anyone the wearer INTENDED to have near them. Definitely a romantic, beautiful and soft perfume.

CeciliaKu
CeciliaKu

This fragrance is pure elegance, perfection and class.

Appropriate for any occasion or season, you'll feel instantly feminine and beautiful when wearing this glorious fragrance.

Bvlgari pour Femme opens with a fresh and clean bouquet of flowers with subtle citrusy undertones. It is mostly floral from beginning to end. Slightly powdery in the drydown yet somewhat rich and woodsy, this fragrance concludes beautifully.

Although Bvlgari pour Femme isn't entirely unique, there is something very sensual and expensive about it which should appeal to those that seek a sophisticated and distinguished fragrance.

DancerForLife
DancerForLife

This has been my go-to scent for a few years now. Appropriate for essentially all settings, wears well, and makes me feel pretty, no matter whether I'm in jeans wandering along the beach or dressed up for a major presentation. Pretty without being overly sharp, on me it dries down to a very nice white floral finish that is not overwhelming. Need to be careful with application - can be easily overdone. I only wear one product at a time - i.e. either the perfume or the body lotion - the two together are waaay too much for my nose.

Yudum
Yudum

This starts off very powdery and then starts to get floral and spicy. İ liked it but it is a bit sharp. İn all of the comments it says that the staying power is low but it has been 6 hours and i can still smell it from a far.

Liebetx
Liebetx

I am amused that another reader commented this was a good bedtime scent. Tonight I crawled into my PJs, wrapped my cashmere robe around me, and felt like I needed a warm and comforting yet pretty scent to wear as well. Bvlgari Pour Femme is what I decided on.
This is my first time wearing it. It was a blind buy months ago from a discount retailer and I just haven't felt the urge to wear it until tonight.

I bought it while the weather was still warm and tend to lean more toward light citrus or clean scents during summer. I remember at the time, it reminded me of Chanel Cristalle.

But tonight, I skipped the Black Orchid and the Gucci Guilty (my usual snuggle scent) and opted for this delightful juice. Cedar is high in the air tonight and my nose is a little off so my beloved Black Orchid smelled like wet rotting flowers! Pour Femme is a rose knock out tonight. I am feeling so much love for this scent right now, I am afraid it may have to become my daily wear. It's just beautiful.

Clean rose without being too soapy or too musky. There is a light powdery note but it's very, very subtle. It's light enough to get away with a one spray walk through if needing to be office friendly or give it a three shot for a bit more impact. I took a 3 shot: hair, back of neck, and one to walk through and it's definitely not overwhelming.

New favorite!

Roseblight
Roseblight

I adore this fragrance but it lasts, no joke, about 20 minutes on me. So disappointed.

sweetviolet
sweetviolet

Pure elegance in a bottle. Never fail to get a compliment. Classy and refined...love it!

macheprofumo
macheprofumo

Bvulgari Pour Femme is certainly not a perfume for every woman. It is a super classy perfume for a special lady who knows how to carry herself with finesse and elegance. This perfume can be worn day or evening (or night). It has been and will ever remain a classic perfume. It is a very Italian ambiance scent. The perfume is symbolic of the distinct and exquisite jewelry created by The House of Bvulgari Gioelli in Rome. I have been wearing this perfume since it was placed on the market. Signed, Ma Che Profumo!

uchie pb
uchie pb

betahh bgt ama ini parfum.. pdhl aq plg susah suka parfum.. kyknya blv pour femme yg enak wanginya,gak nyegrak.. soft cenderung feminin.. wanginya jg tahan lama.. seharian msh nampol.. dry down nya enak bgt.. must try this one,if u wnt for long last prfum and classic also unique..

selenehdez
selenehdez

Transmite la elegancia del chanel no 5, tiene la ligereza del eau premiere; más no es igual a el.

Es un perfume muy femenino, muy elegante, yo lo noto muy alegre y fresco, al menos así lo siento; percibo mucho el frescor del te, y la violeta.

Es sumamente persistente y tiene muy buena proyección; me gusta mucho utilizarlo en verano.

perfumeaddiction
perfumeaddiction

I tried so hard to like it. The scent really is lasting on me and a quality perfume. But unfortunately it's that darn rose. I can't handle any rose scents. It just reminds me of my Grandmother's rose hand soap. She loved rose. If your a lover of rose you will certainly enjoy this. And it's got great lasting power. But for me unfortunately nope! Someone else had mentioned this and at first I did not agree but now looking back it does have a smell of rose scented fingernail polish remover and again it's the rose. I just have negative associations with Rose not that it's a bad odor or anything like that. It just evokes some not so good memories for me..

pretty mini collector
pretty mini collector

Smells exactly like Aquanet hairspray.

Bihter
Bihter

Reminds me of Calvin Klein Eternity since they share the same nose. I like the powderyness in both. It is a comforting, even a bed time scent.

maeverohan
maeverohan

I love this for daywear. Very light. At first I thought it smelled like fairy washing up liquid (not the end of the world but not what I expected from Bvlgari) however it changes very quickly on my skin and becomes a fresh variety of florals. Very nice and not heady like I find a lot of perfumes. This I would wear to work as it's not very invasive and doesn't seem to last that long.

SolangeN
SolangeN

Tested and tested and still get nothing but faint rose plus the alcohol itself. Same story with Jasmine Noir (faint Jasmine) and the Violet (water). Lots of artificial chemicals maybe - don't have the problem with any other house.

ivyheel
ivyheel

I really enjoy this. Violet! It's ultra feminine and a little bit powdery when it dries down. There's no chance in the world that anybody will find this overwhelming as long as you are reasonable with application. I'm not sure if I got an older bottle, but on me this does not last more than 2 hours. Maybe you will have better luck with that.

Annemarie
Annemarie

I'm fascinated by how diverse this perfume is to people. Some people especially notice rose and jasmine, others fruit or spices. Some say clean, some say musty, some say sweet, others not. Nearly everyone agrees on violets and powder, and on the femininity of the fragrance. But while some say classic, understated and versatile, others say boring. A few people get good longevity but most don't.

Me, I say violets, a strong tang of tea especially in the opening stages, some mixed florals and a hint of fruit, some slightly musty powder, and a warm and comforting base. The violets lend the fragrances a nostalgic, feminine air but the tea keeps it refreshing and prevents it becoming sentimental. Sillage and longevity on me are only moderate, sadly.

In terms of character I find Bvlgari pour Femme calming and relaxing. If I'm out and about, or at work, I prefer something that makes more of a statement. But BPF is lovely on a warm evening. After a strongish opening it settles into a gentle veil, almost a not-perfume. It amply fulfills Sophia Grojsman's imagining (which she mentions in a YouTube interview) that a busy woman who comes home from work and still has an evening of cooking and chores ahead of her, needs a dab of perfume to get her through and 'make her feel like a woman'. I can't imagine heavy hitters like Paris or Tresor working like that, but Bvlgari pour Femme certainly does.

scandi
scandi

Beautiful!!
I mainly pick up violet, jasmin and mimosa with just a slight touch of lucid vanilla. I agree with previous reviews that it has a mild soapy touch to it.

This perfume is quite strong and the sillage is rather heavy, one spray will do fine. Lasts for around four hours.

sashaville
sashaville

This is my signature scent, even though i would never want to own a perfume i have used before but this wouldnt hesitate to, i sooooo love this from start to finish and the bottle is classy and exquisite, though i havent used it in years i must get me some the next time i go through duty free of any airport.

Paolina

Wow, I really love it, this perfume is simply fantastic, very feminine, elegant, sexy and long lasting, there are no more words to describe this scent!
I often tried to use another fragrance, but this is the best I've tried and smelt ever, :)

czerwinski1
czerwinski1

Maybe baby powder, but high class, very elegant and exclusive. I must e buy this one.

Shemarie
Shemarie

This perfume started my perfume journey. I did not like at first. I did not understand how something that starts out so plasticky could dry down so beautiful. I almost put it on the scrubber list. It dries down to a soft mimosa and violet with a ligh touch of a sweet rose powder. It is not for someone who wants instant gratification. Classic. I love it.

fllorre
fllorre

I normally love Bvlgari fragrances, but this one is pure baby powder on my skin. Not my fav.

Dionne1024
Dionne1024

My coworker turned me on to this one. It's a mild scent for the winter.

DariDahlia
DariDahlia

This is so pretty! I have loved everything I've tried by Bulgari, they make beautifully crafted fragrances. Pour Femme could be Chanel 5's quiet sister. It's so feminine and innocent, which is very sexy. I think this would be a great wedding & honeymoon fragrance, also nice to wear to bed. Yet very professional, too.
This would be a grat gift, I think it would be a sophisticated fragrance for any woman- for a college student, graduation, bridal shower, bridesmaid's gifts, mom, grandma, wife, girlfriend. You can't go wrong with it!

kakaka2
kakaka2

Bvlgari Pour Femme seems very classic to me. It is a common powdery soft floral, it does not possess the ambition to be anything that it is not - not stunning or unique, not even memorable; just nice and subtle, a little shy.

Violet and iris are most prominent from start to end on my skin, soon after woods and roses emerge, dry down is musky vanilla. As I already said, it is a pretty standard fragrance which would make a good choice for the powdery iris lover who would like to smell beautiful without making too much noise.

dorristheloris
dorristheloris

This smelled nice in the bottle, but when I sprayed it on, I was overwhelmed by sickly sweet violets - like wearing a packet of parma violets for the first couple of hours, which really put me off. Eventually, after 2-3 hours it settled into a much mellower, warmer fragrance, which was much nicer.

For me, unfortunately, the initial overpowering rush of violets was too offputting, but if you can stick through the initial stage it could be worth a try

lisaivette
lisaivette

I did not know quite to expect after reading reviews. For some it was to strong, for others barely there. The opening for me was the best. Very sweet violets, which I love. 30 minutes later, I can smell the tiniest bit of jasmine and rose. Being very light, this would be something I would wear to bed.

mahandl
mahandl

I was quite fond of this fragrance -- violets, violets, violets! very soft, very feminine. But when I met my husband, he couldn't stand it -- said it smelled like a grandma fragrance (probably the powdery dry down). I wear crisper florals now. At the perfume counter, I'll smell this one for old times sake, and honestly, it's still so beautiful but now that I've moved on, it's somehow a little dated like my favorite cashmere sweater. This is a very genuine smell, lasts all day, and it doesn't "try too hard" like many of the newer Bvlgari fragrances. It's not offensive, but neither will anyone ask about it.

erica_74
erica_74

It is one of the very few roses I can wear.

Very feminine fragrance and very very elegant.

The rose is not a bulgarian or morrocan one, but think of the scent of dewy fresh yellow roses. The rose note is uplifted by violet and peach, which give it a fresher accord. Iris powders it and gives it warmth, while carnation gives it a spicy turn.

A classic!

piapedersen
piapedersen

This is an intimate scent. Lovely complex and very feminine. But it's not noticed by many, since it's only you who can actually smell it. My mother-in-law introduced me to it, and I find it very mature and sophisticated. In the beginning it's mostly flowers although I sense something lemon-ish, but after 15-30 minutes iris and pepper emerges. The dry down is non-existing on my skin, since the scent has disappeared long before. I htink this goes well with a fur coat, high heels and a beutiful dress.

anna.dkr5
anna.dkr5

Not bad, but it smelled very generic to my nose. A friend was wearing it today, and I could barely smell it. I smelled it on her wrist, and then caught a whiff of it while we were in the car. Nice, but forgettable.

valeriapredoiu
valeriapredoiu

very good. a little neutral but very good. i recommend blind buy. i haven't met anyone who hates it yet. lady-like, classic. great for a safe gift.

xabaras
xabaras

On my skin this fragrance only develops a very intense violet note, which is almost bitter, reminding me of licorice. Sometimes it is so strong that it gives me headache. Sometimes I tolerate it better, managing to let it develop until the powdery drydown. It is too strong for me. But I can imagine it very well on an elegant woman who is in love with strong violet fragrances.

Beatrixel
Beatrixel

Bvlgari pour femme is dominated by rose and fruits. it is very sweet without being sugary. is almost gourmand, but restrained. it has an intriguing smell, mostly because it is a very unique combination of delicate and extremely prized florals that the industry of perfume has used ever since, a flash of delicious and savory fruits and a sprinkle of spices enveloped in musk and fragrant woods and roots.
it is rich and glamorous, honest in its elegance, feminine and tasteful.
a scent that raises to the praise of timeless fragrances such as chanel and guerlain, from the point of view of sophistication. it has the bulgarian rose as a trademark scent, thus staying as a romantic, young at heart perfume, making it very distinctive among other scents.
I personally enjoy it. it's very sunny and independent on my skin.
I also took into consideration that it is a strong reminder of Tresor. I thought the same thing! I always thought Tresor to be extremely sweet, in a cloying way, unique, but not very lovable. Tresor is rich, is like a chest full of gold and rubies and sapphires and is gourmand all over. The funny thing is that I always smelled it directly from the bottle, having a very low tolerance for its odour, and my mother rarely wore it. Tresor was heavy and quite domineering. Not my type. to say I didn't like it, would be an understatement. even though it could match my skin, my nose was just intolerant, always reminding me of a woman drenched in honey with shiny flowers ans bits of fruits stuck to her hair, better worn in winter than in summer.

minalistic

No wonder it resembles Lancome Tresor -- it's nose behind is Sophia Grojsman !
There's nothing obtrusive about those two fragrances, just nice, make me want to breathe so deeply again and again.

pbluberry
pbluberry

It smells like play-doh on me. I can't give it another chance. My body chemistry is not a good match for this.

romanticfae
romanticfae

a classic floral scent with a powdery finish, however this goes towards old very quickly, its very daytime social event an unobtrusive nice scent that doesn't stand out other than to say im elegant and expensive which isn't bad just a bit boring in its appropriateness , it screams garden parties, weddings, baby showers, perfect if you need a scent for those kinds of gatherings.

almondbreakfast
almondbreakfast

"Bvlgari Pour Femme" (Parfum)

I just bought the parfum (extrait) today and couldn't be happier. It's kind of hard to find actually, so if you can find one, I'd suggest that you take the parfum cause even the EDP got nothing on the parfum version (66% vol).

The overall blend of violet, iris, rose, vanilla is just beautiful. Most of us may see it as a feminine fragrance, but somehow I think any guy can also pull it off when worn on the right occasion (before bed, relax, or dressed in suit and bow tie or tuxedo), because the parfum version is very concentrated and rich. It's almost unisex.

It stays about 10-12 hours on my skin. The silage is above moderate. The scent is just stunning, arresting and unmistakably very Bvlgari.

Timeless and classy.

Score: an easy 9/10

-Mr. Almond-

curvealert
curvealert

This is my go-to scent for daytime formal gatherings, such as weddings. It's floral, pretty, classy, elegant and most important - unobtrusive. Some have described this as lacking in complexity. They are right to some extent - that's precisely why it's a useful scent to own. Much as I love oriental spice bombs, they aren't great to wear when you're sitting next to Auntie Mary in the pews singing Bind Us Together on a Saturday morning!

minalistic

Totally feminine, I read in a magazine that a girl who was wearing it always got great compliments from men.
I love this too. A bit mossy and classic rose, it's heaven !
The only (big) problem is ... it fades away too fast !! Spray, 30 seconds, almost gone (sad)...
I bought EDP not EDT. Even more sad.

The perfume counter lady told me that if I "liked Jasmine Noir, I would love this". I don't see a comparison other than they're both produced by Bvlgari. This stuff is super powdery and rosy. I find it skews "mature". No creaminess in this for me, just dense floral. I like my rose more sensual or green/fresh. A nice fragrance for a classy mom or conservative 20-something.

londonhermit
londonhermit

The pepper and iris dominate the show when mingled with my body chemistry. The dry down on me is coriander and pepper with iris making an appearance once and a while. This is not good thank God I brought a sample first.

Kalina123
Kalina123

Classic and sophisticated. Reminds me of Christmas in Vienna, mink and diamonds.

StarMagix
StarMagix

I love the delicate scent of this fragrance. I have this in a sachet which is very light but I love the gold container. The sachet lies very close to my skin but envelopes me with a sense of calm & beauty. Now I want a bottle of the liquid.

Sapphi9
Sapphi9

Love a classic feminine floral? Want something for your wedding day? This is it.

Darix
Darix

This is the best perfume ever! Nice, light, flower-fruity aroma which is perfect for every occasion. The scent makes me feel happy, free and always in a good mood:)

anna.023
anna.023

I really love the almost creamy opening! I have been looking for a soft and creamy scent, slightley soapy. On me, it's the perfect opening.

A soft (strong, but still soft if you know what I mean..) creamy and very very feminime beginning. It's really lovely and clean. As many already said, its a very clean, beautiful classic perfume.

What puts it down a bit for me is that it turns very floral after an hour or so. Floral is not what Im after right now, and it's VERY floral, nut just a hint of floral, but it's TRULEY a clean floral scent. It has a nice sillage and an impressing lasting power as well.

Thumbs up for the beautiful opening, but I don't really like the floral heart/base. Will consider buying it anyway, have just tried it indoords. I am curious about how it handels hot weather. I would like to use it in the spring or early summer with a nice stylish dress. That is if the flowers could calm down a bit, not a huge fan of sharp florals.

missdietcoke1
missdietcoke1

I Love Love Love this perfume. To me this is absolute femininity. It is gentle, light, floral and clean. Elegant, sophisticated and comforting. Men love it on me too ;-)
Too bad longetivity isn't much, maybe 4 hours and it's gone:/ However, I love this fragrance so much I just keep re-applying it, I would not abandon it!!!

guest_Vie Cafe
guest_Vie Cafe

this is not going to be a very intelligent review, but for those of you who like Kenzo Amour but find the sillage/longevity/projection to be a little weak like me, you might want to try this.

To my nose, this is Kenzo Amour on crack. Strong!!

Deppaholic
Deppaholic

Whitney Houston's favorite perfume. Who knew! Gonna have to try some, although I think I did once and it didn't agree. If only I could sing like her, wait, maybe look like her. A beautiful shining miracle gone too soon. As Costner called her. I would have thought she would be a Bond girl.

Edit: I got a bottle of latest Notte and I wrote my review on that. I will tell you that I like it very much. I still have to try this one.

Museumgal
Museumgal

This is a very classic scent, and lasts a long time. A bit sweet but floral sweet, not gourmand sweet.

Tsz
Tsz

A powdery floral scent. This is very feminine and sweet. I enjoy sleeping with the scent. So beautiful.

i like this perfume so much.
it is floral and powdery, a real woman fragrance.
i wear it when i want to feel sure about myself.
it is light enough for work,but can be suitable for a formal occasion too.
a real classic for me.

dasparfum
dasparfum

mücevher nasıl kokmalı, işte budur. ama ikinci şişem olamadığı gibi birincisinin bile bitmemesi de bir gerçek. başkasında ara ara duyduğumda çok hoşuma gidiyor.

varykino
varykino

This rich yet delicate powdery floral was my signature fragrance for several years when my kids were small, we'd just bought our house and money was too tight to indulge extravagant perfume habits. Beautiful and versatile, with solid sillage and longevity, it was a happy choice for a frazzled young mum who wanted to smell classy on a limited budget — a sensible fragrance investment, if you will, which may sound like a backhanded compliment, but even now with plenty of perfume bottles to choose amongst, I often reach for my lovely and reliable Bvlgari. Violets, rose, iris and jasmine dance prettily on a warm musk-benzoin-woodsy base, and it makes me relax, gives me an injection of optimism and confidence, and best of all it makes me smell so darn good. :)

Patti04
Patti04

I had a bottle I enjoyed many years ago I tryed it again recently but on my skin and to my nose something wrong has happend: it was a rich flower scent very beautiful, but now it seems to be only messy or it is me a changed person during the years. Uhmm, yes!

lornacampbell@mail.com
lornacampbell@mail.com

Not really getting the YSLParis link. It is very light on me. Classic notes. Takes me away to a different age gone by. Does not have the depth of others in the same mould. I have the EDT. EDP would perhaps be an improvement for me.

ananya20
ananya20

I like it, but it's the intial sweet powdery blast is a bit off putting for me. After 10mns it's much better.

Will not repurchse. The bottle is gorgeous (the 30ml one).

Edit: This one is a headache inducer, I think it's the violets, but i'm not sure. Try before you buy!

melisa0296
melisa0296

I absolutely love this fragrance. I used to wear it about 7 years ago and after trying out many, many different frags this one has come back into my life. I always receive tons of compliments when I wear this and even if I did not I wouldn't care. I usually wear a heavier oriental and hate florals but this one works and works well.

Debshee
Debshee

Just blah. Too sharp in the beginning and nothing that I love. Just smells like a mish mosh of florals on my skin and on fabric. Unlikely I'll finish the sample.

Jellybean
Jellybean

I cannot believe how many notes are listed here, because I can only smell a few.
This is light, simple clean smelling floral. Jasmine, tea and iris. It is too diluted then if many other notes are involved.
Silage-wise not worth it and after 1 hour poof it's gone.

reavyan
reavyan

Pretty. It truly is just that, pretty, lovely, beautiful. The 'pour' should be dropped; simply calling this fragrance Femme would say all it. Unlike some perfumes, this is a scent to be worn -only- by a woman. Men can admire it, but only on said woman, (or perhaps as a parting token on their shirt collar).

Initially I get powdery violets and iris. In an hour or so that settles and the rose comes through. Real rosey-rose and jasmine combined with a pleasant warm under base which I can't quite separate into distinct notes. This continues on for quite some time, until the flower notes fade to a whisper and the base notes grow warmer with only the rose left to keep them company.

Pour Femme doesn't announce itself five minutes before you walk into the room. No, it follows behind, a delicate epilogue to your graceful entrance. It's soft, yes, and airy, but not in a barely-there way. Like a classy lady it stands out without needing to be loud and calling all the attention to itself.

Personally, I find this to have a certain vintage air to it. I feel that it could have easily been worn in the 1950s. (Of course it would have to be packaged in a delicate little flacon and called something like Rêves de Paris.)

Final verdict: Just lovely.

Migalex
Migalex

To me it smells of violets first, and later of roses, always powdery. It is very interesting the way one type of scent (violet) gives room to the other one (rose). Well Sophia Grosjman is a master of perfume structure, she really knows how to make a scent evolve in steps. I find the opening too sharp, which often happens with violet, but it gets quite nice afterwards, simple and nice. Do not find it as nice as other Bylgari perfumes, Blv, Omnia crystalline and Omnia Amethiste. To me Bvlgari pour femme comes next. But, as I said, no doubt a masterly crafted scent.

The Swedish girl
The Swedish girl

Very similar to YSL Paris, just a bit softer and smoother. I was hoping for the classic "makeup smell", but got none of that.

Way to sharp and flowery for me. The sandalwood in it is nice though, but that´s all.
I sold my bottle immediately, blind buys doesn`t always work....

vallzinha
vallzinha

striking, well fixed for mature women!

mak.erot
mak.erot

Talk about Bvlgari Femme is talk about feminine, and most women like feminine. People says that's same like Paris YSL, but i think Blv Femme more feminine and sweet powdery than Paris YSL. Paris more fresh and soapy than Blv Femme. I have both, and I like Paris YSL more than Blv Femme. What about you? If you want sweet powdery ending you can choice Blv Femme, but if you like fresh soapy ending go ahead for Paris YSL..

Sha
Sha

To my disbelief, i've just read on my Croatian Fragrantica that this scent is been recently reformulated, is that true ????

And that in fact now does resemble alot more YSL Paris than to himself in the original formula .. :(((( ~

Paolina

simply fantastic, very feminine, sweet, but not to much, elegant and sexy, no more words to describe this scent!
the best i've tried and smelt ever, :)

alicektn

I had written a review about this perfume 3 years ago. I really liked it but I felt it was not collaborating well with my chemistry. Recently I tried it again, and fell in love...

I don't know what's up with me and soft-airy scents lately. I guess they feel like "me". I like them to be noticeable but soft, like a dewy morning breeze. This is exactly what Pour femme is. A dewy morning breeze. It is funny how I find my self daydreaming about early spring mornings and late summer evenings when I have this on. It is funny that I feel an unconscious connection with my childhood, even though the smell is really womanly, really captivating. This is balance. And this is why it feels so comfortable.

As the other reviewers have described very well, it is a floral with a warm -but still cool in a way- base. Jasmine adds a beautiful sweetness, the rose is very elegant and watery, the mimosa gives some powderness along with the violet... And the cool/warm base on the background is a very well balanced blend of benzoin styrax, amber, iris and sandalwood.

I use this on my upper arm instead of my wrists, due to high body temperature.

Peachply
Peachply

Gorgeous, womanly scent. I smell violet. This is not for timid wearers it's a personality scent, not a common smell.

lizascarlet
lizascarlet

Feminine and elegant,,

po
po

Lovely fragrance, very ladylike, classy, elegant, graceful, peaceful...
Makes me think of a boudoir in light pastel nuances, sunlight and early morning breeze, a long white wedding dress, vintage red lipstick and powder, golden hair in retro waves, a crystal vase full of white roses, sweet violets and jasmine.
Pure beauty and innocence.

Winter
Winter

Bvlgari Pour Femme is the essence of elegance. It harbors a scent without being heavy, is present but not overwhelms.
Smells like violet and tea.
Not a perfume for a young girl, but does not smell like old lady.
It has good fixation, half durability, and leaves a trail elegant.
A special parfum forever.

ivan.vusurovic
ivan.vusurovic

i love it,my all time favourite-perfect for every ocasion.the only "weak"perfume i love,i normaly allways prefere strong,heavy,oriental fragrances.divine!

daisy777
daisy777

I'm on my second bottle of this elegant refined perfume. It smells so refreshing and nice. The florals are just right and it last a very long time. I would purchase this again. Something about it reminds me of Chanel #5 but alot cheaper. I'll always love this fragrance.

daisywest
daisywest

Such a beautiful perfume, so feminine and comforting, reminds me all the good sides of females, just amazing <3

lalig
lalig

To me it smells like good perfume sprayed on dirty unbathed body and it's the same on every woman wearing this fragrance.

MarianneLouise
MarianneLouise

I had such high hopes for this one. But sadly, it's just not for me. The opening on my skin was a big punch of violet and it pretty much stayed that way but for a a very slight hint of baby powder in the dry down. It struck me at one point that the combination left me smelling just like baby wipes! Not an offensive scent by any means just not one that I want to pay good money for!

eilismaireg
eilismaireg

This is pure cool violets and powder to me. It's really feminine and wearable but there's something a little juvenile to me about it, I think the violet element just reminds me too much of parma violet sweets mixed with baby powder. Nice, but only your favorite flower is violet.

VivienR
VivienR

I simply love this perfume. I have in 1 oz. EDP.. Its scent last long on my skin, its simply take my soul to the heaven... There is no such a bad day, which one a little pour femme can't help...

librarygirl
librarygirl

I was looking for a new summer fragrance. After much umming and aahing,(and testing), I finally purchase the Pour Femme 30ml EDP.
I truly love this scent, it smells fresh and light. V. v. feminine. It makes me feels clean and womanly.
The one odd thing about it is the sillage, it seems to disappear quite quickly and yet in the evening when jumping into bed, I still get faint whiffs of it. Nice.

mamasgotguns
mamasgotguns

This is a beautiful fragrance that bounces of my body.

I don't get the references to Chanel No. 5 because I literally cannot tolerate the smell of No 5. This is not that.

I do smell the rose, but maybe because it is enhanced with Iris, Violet, Strawberry and green Tea, it does not smell old or cloying. I don't smell anything in common with No 5. The rose is predominate in dry down, but not left alone.

Beautiful floral for people who can't hang with White Floral, like me. My favorite floral by a mile I've tried so far. Normal staying power, not great, but not weak.

Not sure if I will add to my collection as I like fragrances with more excitement, but I will strongly consider this if I decide to get a floral.

curlykitty8
curlykitty8

What a disappointment! This initially smells like a watered down version of Chanel# 5 (which I can't bear) and as it fades it takes on the same unpleasantly rubbery odor of Bvlgari Black,

It may just be my chemistry which is unfortunate because I truly love Rose Essentielle!

Breath fashion
Breath fashion

a rose clean scent

fifaatm
fifaatm

My mom used to have it's shower gel and lotion(not the perfume though). I remember that I liked to sniff the bottle, but not dare to use it. And in my young nose I feel that it's the most beautiful, luxurious, elegant smell I've ever encounter.
Those are qualities you can always counts on Bvlgari.

Today I bought a decant, and the memory is refreshed. And I'm really glad that I bought this decant.
I think this is a staple for every woman after they reach certain age (i.e: 30-ish)

beatrix75
beatrix75

i am a fan of Bvlgari since buying jasmin N and BLV but now to i have this remarcable scent i am totality happy and i joy of my absolut nr 1 frag and this is BVulgari pour femme !the name its tru its feminine its soft elegant expensive smell!i feel much more the woode and spice with violet and iris later the raspberry and rose then the calm ambra and vanilla!super happy to i have this beauthi.

Scribblegenie
Scribblegenie

Funny, I don't really wear this perfume much only because it's too strong for me. But whenever I do wear it I get compliments like crazy.

fath1ma
fath1ma

This is classy one..., mixing floral that really good in it, make it sharp so men that like the soft scent could have this, but I don'tknow why I seldom to choose this as my daily perfume. Somehow I prefer Au the Vert..maybe because I did'nt like feminine perfumes verymuch. I won't buy this by myself.. my Beloved Father gave this to me.. ;)

daisygirl
daisygirl

This is a beautiful classy scent. It is very floral, and appealed to me because I love violets. To me, this composition is almost perfect, but just needs a dash of something sweet to round it out. I find it to be long lasting, but not to same the extent of rose essentielle.

What a beautiful parfum. I bought the EdP today and I fell like a stone for this scent. Unfortunatly it just lasts about 1 hour on my skin, so this bottle will be empty real quick. I feel like a rich, sober, elegant woman wearing this. It got wonderful flowers and a airy hint of pepper in background - not very sweet and with a touch of spicy's.. love, love,love this...

En magnifik doft. Jag köpte EdP'n idag och jag föll som en sten för denna doften. Oturligt nog så håller den bara ca 1 timme på min hud, så flaskan kommer att tömmas i ett nafs tyvärr. Känner mig som en rik, sober, elegant kvinna när jag bär denna. Härliga blomnoter och en aning om peppar i bakgrunden, inte speciellt söt eller sötsliskig vilket är bra. Bara älskar denna doften..!!

Patricia888
Patricia888

If you like this perfume and you`re searching for cheaper alternative try Oriflame Midnight Pearl. I find them just identical. I`m planningt to do one to one comparison one both wrists to see if they are really the same.

oana.florian
oana.florian

I love sweet flora persist for 7 h who recommend using floral perfumes as Flora by Gucci, Marc Jacob Eau so fresh

ION
ION

I smelled it today and (unless my memory is drug abused :)) I find it surprisingly close to "Paris". Has this been mentioned before?
I can't like "Bulgari pour Femme":(.
It is inferior to the one it strongly reminds me of, plus it is best representative of a category of perfumes I call, "perfumes bijoux".
It is more like an accessory really, not a soulful creation (which is fair for a Bulgari perfume, isn't it?).
By the way, did you know that Bulgari is Greek by origin?

Pasionaria
Pasionaria

elegant, classy, intense, charming fragrace...very precious!

olga1780
olga1780

I am glad I gave another Bvlgari a chance, after selling several on ebay due to poor sillage and longevity. I just made sure to get EDP version.
This one is by no means a sillage monster, but for a soft fragrance it is quite substantial on my skin in terms of sillage. Longevity is average: 2-3 hours.....which is normal for this type of scent (I consider longevity whaterever the amount of time the top notes hold).
Nothing out of this world, but very beautiful and nicely done floral, very elegant and feminine.
Great for hot summer days.

SheShe
SheShe

I had a bottle of the fragrance. It's a soapy, classy and elegant smell, you leave a trace behind you as you walk, the perfume lasts long on you and on your clothes.

I don't know why but the smell annoyed me somehow. I had a pot full of hot boiling flower perfume oils in my mind (???) and I couldn't help it! Strange but true. The same thing was with Arden Beauty ;) But I do admit it's a smell worth trying. It fits for a woman about 35 or so, an elegant, posh one.

DresdenDoll
DresdenDoll

This was a nice floral, soft and powdery, yet for quite a while in the middle stages of this I could detect a coffee like scent. I think it was a combination of the orris root and green tea, either way, it's different, and interesting. The violet begins to take centre stage as it wears, with a strong partner in raspberry. There is a hint of heliotrope also. I can't really imagine this on a teen or very young woman, this is for a classy woman who has seen a bit of the world and is comfortable in her own skin.

TeaRose
TeaRose

I have been using this perfume for more than 15 years now... it is still my favorite.. i try to change it but it always lift my spirit when i dont feel so good..i read one of the reviews and it says that she felt like a princess wearing it... to me it feels very intimate and safe and pleasant.. :)by the way the body lotion smells very nice by it self and when combined with just a spray of the perfume its heavenly!

Annica
Annica

How can a "shy violet" be so persistent among these earthy scents? It is incomprehensible how it can hang on to the bitter end with such strong competition of amber, vanilla, sandalwood and musk.Fascinating but hard to understand. While I can admire this perfume to a certain extent I feel that the violet scent dominates too much and it gets kind of soapy on my skin after a while. Thought it would be a more complex perfume. Can imagine that this would be a perfect scent for formal meetings with white blouse dark blue suit and a chic scarf. For a self-confident and elegant woman.

Hannah_khiangte
Hannah_khiangte

i love this perfume,it smells very strong in the beginning and then it goes on leaving a very feminine note

donna77
donna77

very elegant and long lasting. it can make a statement without being too intrusive.

sofiii
sofiii

Sweet, slightly powdery raisin smell captured my attention when I first sprayed Pour Femme. It is quite different from the other relatively speaking quieter Blvgari perfumes targeting the female consumers.

It is a rather linear perfume with the initial raisin flavour becoming more and more subtle and the body of luxury gourmand sweet rose soap smell comes forward to play.

Pour Femme is nice but somewhat lacks of something. It does smell more luxury then the rose scent or the tea range from Blvgari, but somehow I find Pour Femme is kinda pushed to be Pour Femme.
Nice scent anyway, the quality of ingredients is there and I find it goes well with many black dresses that you might wear when you don’t want to make too much a impression but at the same time also want to look great.

geekgoddess
geekgoddess

This is the fragrance I wear when I want to be elegant. It is a lot like Chanel no.5, but I like Bulgari a lot better. Both are elegant, powdery florals that are very luxurious, but Bulgari is more wearable somehow.

irelen
irelen

I would say that this is the classiest perfume i've ever smelt! Very long lasting and doesn't change a lot from the beginning to the end... i think this is called good quality of a perfume!

LaGari
LaGari

Barely sensual, if not at all. Very Rosy & Flowery with a pinch of tea & spices lingering. This is a luxurious and comfortable scent.
Its sweet, classy, charming, tender, & elegant - I would imagine a young fashionita wearing this to a modern ball in the city.

I think its best for cold weather/temp. It didnt smell terrible when worn in the tropical heat, but it made me feel stuffed and hot. Almost like drinking warm syrup when your'e super parched.

I find this scent to be the 'sharp yet soft' kind - it has personality & presence but its a little too plain and pretty for me personally.

projection: moderate
longevity: 6 hours +

Edit : Taking a sniff at my arm a while later, I got overwhelmed and felt a little sick. I'm not sure what it is...I feel like the syrupy sweetness is choking me, and the spices aren't helping. Its like the suffocating smell of frying spices for me almost. This is definately not for me, but worth a try (luckily, mine's only a mini).

OlfractalInfemme
OlfractalInfemme

Wonderful soft peach and spices. The coriander really stands out for me. Somewhat similar to Boucheron. Rich, classy scent.

ilikethequiet
ilikethequiet

I smell both violet and rose most predominantly in this perfume, but as it dries down, the iris and sandalwood add woody, earthy warmth to the scent. I do detect traces of lily of the valley and a hint of musk, and there was a delicious pop of raspberry in the first few minutes of wear that made me smile.

Pour Femme is light and clean, yet delicately complex. It's beautifully crafted and, in my opinion, quite a wonderful creation. I've added this elegant fragrance to the list of perfumes that I want in my collection.

treenhe
treenhe

i tried this again yesterday after ordering it months ago, trying it once, disliking it and never touching it since. oh my, how quick to judge i'd been! maybe it's the case that i've kissed a lot of metaphorical frogs since then and it's made me realise the prince this was all along...?
it's a really classy, elegant and grown up floral with bags of beautiful powder. at various points i get the iris, the carnation, the musk, the raspberry, the heliotrope and the bergamot but that's fleeting as it's so beautifully smooth that there's no jarring of my senses at all. i imagine this is how oscar by oscar de la renta smells to people who love it. this was on my swap list but not anymore *mwah ha ha ha ha ha (evil laugh). saved it just in time *phew!

Giselle Viz
Giselle Viz

"Oh my goodness!" It is just devine! Such a wonderful,classy, fresh floral, that just oozes with refined taste. It will never offend anyone around you. On the contrary, people will be quietly admiring the sillage you are so kindly sharing with them. They will not be able to pin point where it is coming from but, they will deffinitely notice something breath-taking. It whisperes happiness like a bright, happy spring day that has extended into a memmorable evening. In my own experience, it is a must have. Or, simply worth experiencing at least once in your lifetime.

rhynel
rhynel

This opens with green tea, is met with fruit, and finishes cleanly, almost like cotton.

I love this scent, and it doesn't smell floral at on me. My fave to wear as a crisp "winter white", or as a spring scent.

kathrinaaguir
kathrinaaguir

Sweet, delicated, tender and longlasting scent. My friends love it specially on winter and fall time. Bvlgari really knows about scents.

spensierata
spensierata

A lovely opening, but almost too sweet and candy-scented. However, its more subtle, powdery dry down evoked a more youthful Shalimar. Maybe I'm wrong, but that is my subjective take on this simple, and yet complex, fragrance.

FRAGRANZA
FRAGRANZA

Gooooood. A classic without any doubt.

romrom
romrom

My mom used to have this one, its very nice and sweet, when I came to visit, I would spray some before going out with friend and I would get a lot of compliments on it, I dont think I would ever get this for myself but it is a very feminine fragrance.

Siv55
Siv55

Strangely, given the amount of notes allegedly in this, all I can smell is roses. Beautiful roses more beautiful than Rose Essentielle, and a little powderyness and fresh femininity. Reminds me of Gaultier Classique a bit, volume turned down and more chic, more for grown-ups.

sofababe
sofababe

I am wearing this today and feel very lady-like. I feel as if I should be wearing a long floaty dress and sipping fancy summer cocktails in a garden. The sillage isn't huge but personally I don't find it necessary for the whole town to know what fragrance I'm wearing.

TillyWave
TillyWave

EDP Review:
Opens with violet leaf and violets. Soft and violety if you will but not powdery in the top notes. A shimmering field of clear violets.

Heart is a general floral, and I mean that in a positive way. A delicate and sweet floral that reminds me of things that are white, warm, and soft and bit powdery. The opposite of dark or sultry.
The drydown is a bit different, it is full of sandalwood and musk. There is actually a slightly bitter, spicy edge to it that I really like.

I really like this, it is simple but beautiful floral, dare I say very feminine and ladylike. The lasting power is very, very good, and I really like all the different stages of Pour Femme.

I am totally agreeing with Miss Blandish! MASTERPIECE!

ngreeny
ngreeny

Lipstick Rose's older, more elegant, and slightly more boring sister. I love both scents and would recommend them to any rose/violet lover.

Palmy
Palmy

No need to describe, so femenine, elegance and sensual. It's different from Rose Essentielle a little ,Pour Femme doesn't have blackberry scent. but I love them both and I can't stop smelling my skin! I Never get boring to wear this one. <3

kgb1_nz
kgb1_nz

I love most Bulgari perfumes I've tried, including this one. But whereas I can wear BLV all day, this one has to be sprayed onto clothes that I'm able to remove during the day, like a cardigan or sweater.
Must be the violets but it can give me a headache wearing it on my skin.

Angel10
Angel10

This is one of my favorite straight-up florals, and I don't usually go for them. I love that it is so fresh and sweet, but isn't too much. It also has that smell of confidence & money. I find that it smells a lot like Perry Ellis Classic, you know, the one from 1985 that isn't mentioned anywhere anymore!? It was very similar. I have ordered a sample of the old Perry Ellis to see which I like better. If they are close, I will go for Bulgari as it is SO much easier to find. I think it is lovely.

3/07/2011: Upate - I rec'd my Perry Ellis Classic, and they DO smell VERY similar, but I prefer Bulgari. PEC is sharper, less sweet, and might be stronger, but overall, Bulgari is more well-blended & classy. I'll just put more on ("just put more on, moron!")...hee hee hee! I am funny. I also find that Bulgari is "cleaner" somehow, even though PEC is soapier. Huh.

Rouu
Rouu

taste it today after waiting so long ..

i dunt know how to start this but, i was expecting ANOTHER scent .. better or worth , but not as how it smell like!

the opening is almost citrusy but quiet about it, with touches of fruity sweetness and a HINT of bitter green ,the heart is a straight up floral to my nose its rose and violet are most prominent, but you’ll notice the jasmine as well.the early stages it is mildly powdery, but the longer it is on skin, the more powdery it gets

Bvlgari Femme isn’t quite what I’d call sexy, but it has a little edge of something earthy and dark in the base that i found very attractive and not typical , in short i can say its NICE but not breathtaking fragrance .. kind of fragrances that makes you comfortable but not noticeable ..
the bottle itself is truly nice and feminine i luved it so much, much better than the fume itself ..

not sure if i will get me a bottle ..

georgiannna
georgiannna

I gave it, for me it's to sweet. Don't like it.

Eleiria
Eleiria

First of all: INCREDIBLE staying power. Deadly. I could still smell it on my wrist the next evening. It just doesn't leave.

However... It is boring. It's just sticky and monotone with warm flowers in the first 2 hours. The dry down is quite alike Rose Essentielle but Pour Femme doesn't have Rose's fruity freshness. It's heavy. It's feminine, yes, but in a coquettish way. I liked it because it's likeable, safe but these very qualities are the ones that make it boring. I'd think it suitable for 30 to 50-year-old ladies, not for 20s.

Collector
Collector

I adore this scent. I have several Bulgari perfumes, and at first I thought it was sort of insipid, but it has become my favorite, especially after a shower before bed, I love to spritz it on and smell like a princess. It is definitely a soft floral, like a warm evening with orange blossoms and roses and nightflowering jasmine, but it is so subtle. It doesn't scream smell me, it is more intimate. It lasts a long time on me.

oona noir
oona noir

The description fit my taste, so I thought I'd enjoy this. But it didn't work on me. It wasn't sublimely beautiful- just safe and conservative. I have to agree with lillybee's description- on me, this was "eternally boring".

Sassy1
Sassy1

I'm amending my previous review upon trying this one for the 2nd time...
The top, still synthetic, smelling of lacquer in the bottle and the first 2-5 seconds on skin.
It then morphs into violets, sweet and heavy which waft around for about an hour or so before fading away to nothing.

I do live in a dry climate, so maybe this one needs humidity to work properly.

As a side note, I accidently put Mauboussin over this one on my wrist and the combo is very nice. The strong oriental/Mauboussin cuts the sweetness of the violet and gives BPF a more exotic longer lasting presence.

Maybe Bvlgari should consider a flanker...

Dawnie

I found this scent had more depth than I expected. It's easy to wear everyday and feels a cool, intimate fragrance that goes with any occasion. I like it.

Amethyste
Amethyste

This is powdery and elegant. It's classic in a not animalistic way, but in a clean way. At first, I got a hint of Tresor: that liquor note. After some time, it dissapears (luckily) and it becomes a background fragrance that does not draw much attention, but it's pleasant, feminine and timeless.

irisjetaime
irisjetaime

One of the most beautiful italian perfume.
So powdery, so stunning...
I really love this scent.

nancinha
nancinha

I first discovered Bvlgari Pour Femme on a trip to NYC a few years ago. I wanted to buy a new fragrance and just randomly spritzed Bvlgari from the tester and immediately knew I had to have it! My mom was right next to me and said it reminded her of the smell of mimosa flowers. They grow wild in southern Europe so she always had them around while she was growing up. The interesting thing is they don't list mimosa in the notes, but maybe the combination of the top notes smell like mimosa! Who knows :) Either way, it smells beautiful!!!

This fragrance is the epitome of romantic, when I smell it, that's the first thing that comes to mind. This creamy scent reminds me of women in hats and long flowy ivory coloured organza dresses having tea in an English rose garden. I was doing somebody's makeup one time and she asked what perfume I was wearing that smelled so good...so yes, it draws compliments. :)

This fragrance is elegant and feminine... extremely feminine! If you want the perfect floral fragrance (that's also very long lasting and has good sillage) this is it... simply lovely. ♥

icekat
icekat

Pour Femme is one of those gorgeous and complicated floral fragrances that are pure delight to wear and so much fun to test. I can see this beautiful fragrance at a summer wedding on a beautiful young bride. This fragrance is feminine, very attractive, elegant and expressive.

Beautiful violets on the opening are balanced very well by orange blossom and bergamot. There is VERY subtle peach and raspberry, almost impossible to detect. I did not feel carnations right away but they came very shortly after the opening and amplified the spices especially pepper. The spices and carnations are not overdone here. They just add enough twist to make the opening exciting. There is a smooth transition to the heart notes. Rose, jasmine and heliotrope are pretty strong sweet florals but the iris/orris keeps the composition cool and the lily of the valley adds spring fresh touch. This combination definitely creates very pretty strong florals without going into sickly sweet scent which could happen with jasmine and rose. I love that the flowers in this fragrance unravel in multiple stages. I feel more than just top and heart, it is like a waltz of flowers when the new flower steps into the centre stage and then steps back to give another flower the spot-light.

The dry down was also multi-staged to me. First it started settling into the powdery vanilla but then about 1.5 hours after the application, the scent turned into resinous (benzoin/styrax) mixed with cedar and sandalwoods. I totally agree with Sherapop on the strong presence of benzoin/styrax combo but I did not feel it in the beginning. They came only in the end for me. The base notes stayed resinous and woody with a touch of powder for the rest of the day.

Pour Femme is a floral masterpiece that I would definitely recommend.

an.jorePipip
an.jorePipip

I bought for my friend, she likes it so much. Got many compliments from it

Lady Love
Lady Love

This is glamour materialized into a fragrance. Is astonishing the beautiful smell that can bring the combination of Grean Tea, Amber, Musk, Jasmin, Woody Notes and Violet (these are for me the most prominent notes). I suspect that Grean tea and benzoin notes, maybe makes the fragrance a bit powdery, but this is the charming side of Bvlgari pour Femme.

I'm using my fifth bottle, I don't know why but it reminds me of Champs Elysees, it has also Violet and Peach.. I can't say anything bad about this, is addictive, longlasting, is a classic..

ineverwas
ineverwas

Bvlgari pour Femme is a delicate peachy sugared rose scent, perfect for a distinguished, classy lady. It is light and ethereal but at the same time memorable through its aristocratic character. This perfume would be wonderful for sunny spring days, cocktail parties, garden tea parties and other smart settings. The woman wearing it will not go unnoticed, she will fascinate with her fragile feminity and stylish charm.

Wafa
Wafa

I absolutly hate this one .. can't stand the smell , i received it as a gift , it's still there waiting for some mercy :))

Helsinki
Helsinki

Such diamonds are rare. Bvlgari Pour Femme sweeps people off their feet. It's good company when you're glad and it brightens up your mood when you're down. As where certain scents require a certain state of mind, this "Pour Femme" fits every situation. And just how classy it is... Simple as that: I love it.

kylexora
kylexora

I try a fake Bvlgari (when I was in college) and the smell is divine.. i really love the smell. Then I try the original one (well, I have a career now) and surprisingly, I found myself don't like it at all.
the smell is too soft, delicate even my nose can't detect it after an hour. The fake one smell so clean and sexy, but classy. Meanwhile, this one almost disappoint in every way. Don't like the rose, don't like the base notes, just hate it...

nyoka
nyoka

What we r enjoying here is a fairytale land where women in long lace dresses ride magestic white steeds through fields of flowers.bergamot,wetdripping oranges on trees and soft fuzzy violet leaves where the horse has tread.up ahead there is a lilgarden to itself.covered by jasmine vines with white flowers ready to bburst with their nectar.In the center of the garden is a beautiful double red rose bush that has roses the size of dinner plates with neon colored butterflys after their n4ectar.around the border r the lovely mimosa trees with their chartruse green leaves and powder pink spidery flowers with a fragrance thart trasports u deeper in.night begins to fall and the lady takes off her hat and looks to the east where there r uprooted irisis.they smell cool,fresh,and like they could come to life,qas she turns to ride home she picks up the scent of sweet musky wood which she follows back thru the fields.this is a fairy tale trasporting fume.An experience.Beware tho,u may just have to sniff ur wrist to bring u back from this fume journey to reality.One of the few perfect fumes!!!

dani78
dani78

This one is great for the summer heat. It has some sour note which is quite refreshing on my skin.
The roses and violets are not sugary sweet and the scent itself is soft, clean and calm. I also detect a little soapiness in it.

cisco

I too, like Maki, smell the rose. In fact, it knocked its sister Essential Rose off my "love" list. This smells much more like a rose than their Rose Essential.

Maki

Got me a free sample ( EDP) today, getting my daycreme, after trying it on my wrist yesterday.
First spritz, sniffing myself, confused me because of what (I think) must be the rose...and I usually don't like rose being turned into a frag. But what really, really, really stroke me was the trail it left behind once my nose was back where it belongs (right up in the air that is..(-:..).
Oh my...This IS Bvlgari and in its best dress, a powdery-pink one for sure (so I do get Zvoncica's balletshoes alright - and what a beautyful review she wrote on this one!)

I also understand what has been said about the lasting power...but...one should not confuse 'comfort' and 'habituation' with 'lack of sillage'...
If you're not sure about the sillage, just take a little walk outside and find yourself comming home in that comforting scent that welcomes you back.
I LOVE this one for its subtlety, for its purity. The nose that created this scent must be one that does breath in inspiration and does breath out devotion...
It's beautyful...

Maki

No jeweler/perfumer house is as consequent in leaving their watermark in their perfumes as Bvlgari!

No matter what scent of their collection you will try, you will always get Bvlgari.

As for 'Pour Femme', I think it's the most elegant and 'grown up' one of them all.

I'd buy this one for fall to enjoy my Latte Macchiato when the wind sweeps the rain against my window, cuddling up with a good book and imagining I had a fireplace...

cisco

What can I say. This stuff if heaven in a bottle. Have EDT and just ordered EDP because I would have to use way tooooo much EDT. It just smells divine.

Catbiscuit
Catbiscuit

Bvlgari Pour Femme opens with a burst of beautiful flowers (if these are the aldehydes Sherapop descibes, then sign me up) but it kind of fades into the background after that. I also agree with her that is has some complexity & uniqueness to it.

I find most Bvlgari scents to be beautiful, etheral creatures (with some notable exceptions) which are very light & wearable... this is not really my style though. I like an inital smack in the chops and a tap on my shoulder every now & again to remind me I am wearing invisible magic.

All in all, a very lovely scent and it would suit girls who are delicate, ladylike & pretty. Or ballerinas.

RkrChk
RkrChk

Dang! This fragrance smells G-O-O-D on me! Finally! One that doesn't turn sour, acrid, foul & nasty! Right off the top, the violets smile out a 'hello' and the rest, well, it just gets better & better...

ezdravkova
ezdravkova

very elegant, but waaaay too strong for me.. not headache strong, but still over the top.. misting is the only option..

Floritica64
Floritica64

This is a very sweet fragrance, literally. You may have to swat the bees away from yourself, because they may mistake you for a dandelion.

zvoncica
zvoncica

I am having hard time speaking (writing, to be more exact) about Pour Femme. And I will admit here and now, that I had certain prejudice that this is boring, tiny, soapy, look a like perfume. I acquainted Pour Femme several days ago. My shame was endless.

There she is, in the ball room with mirrors. Sitting in rocking chair made of oak. The ballet shoes are on her feet. I think she is a dancer, but I am not sure. There is a music playing from a point which I can’t determine. Spring by Vivaldi. It plays and stops from time to time. The beauty of her silence entered my mind. Like magician, like hypnotist, like fairy.

She made several signs with her hands when she saw me, and a voice, from I don’t know where, said: she was hoping you will come one day, to watch her dance, to applaud when music stops, to nap in her rocking chair.

The beauty of her silence entered my heart. Like divinity.

chance25
chance25

This is a really pretty scent. There are so many notes and they blend nicely to make a fresh powdery smell. It reminds me of the VS secret garden collection in the nineties. I don't know which one, but the aroma is reminiscent of that time period. This pairs nicely with BBW sandalwood rose.

mymlan
mymlan

This is a great and elegant scent. A kind of scent that I would like to have as a gift from my boyfriend. It smells very good: I enjoy the violet-peachy start, the well balanced rosy flowery heart and the woody, benzoine vanilla base. It is longlasting and is wearable everywhere daytime.

But I will not buy this one. I have so many other interesting fragrances with twists and turnes. With screaming topnotes, pounding hearts and sensual, almost sexual basenotes. I have strange frags that you really have to learn to love. But when you do, you'll love them even more. And you will never ever get bored of them.

If I was given Pour Femme I would appreciate it a lot and use it at work or just daytime, but I would never invest money in a scent like this. It just doesn't intrigue me enough.

Interestingly, I put on three Sofia Grojsman fragrances today whitout knowing it: Bvlgari Pour Femme, Yvresse and Volupte. The one that had twists and turns for me was Yvresse, (that I must have). This one is really good, but not as good as Yvresse.

belletresor
belletresor

One of my consistent "go-to" daytime fragrances. Have worn this for several years. Thanks to this website, I am discovering that I have the strongest preference for chypre florals and florals.

I would not personally classify this fragrance as a "show-stopper", it is simply beautiful and feminine. If you like classic floral fragrances that are complementary to your persona, vs overwhelming, then I believe you might like this. This fragrance is another that I consistently get compliments on (mostly other women). I wear it for daytime (church, office, lunch dates) when I want to complete my outfit and smell pretty, but not come on too strongly. Lasts throughout the day (one of my personal requirements; will not use a fragrance that I have to continually refresh all day).

I would describe it as truly floral, very feminine and totally classy (as a Bvlgari fragrance should be!!)

BULGARI POUR FEMME has a notable amount of benzoin/styrax (not sure which accounts for the distinctive quality of this fragrance, since the two notes so often appear together) presence that will probably turn aldehyde haters away in droves. On the other hand, aldehyde lovers should find much to love here, for BPF offers far more than just another bouquet of flowers (without, however, smelling anything like Chanel no 5...),

BULGARI opens with a touch of not-too-sweet fruit and spice, but the deep resins also immediately bind the powdery florals from the very beginning, imparting a je ne sais quoi quality to this longlasting edp with good sillage on my skin.

My impression from the comments of other reviewers is that on some skins benzoin/styrax resins do not cling. But on mine, they really do, making this a unique and worthwhile floral fragrance. I know of no other commercial perfume that offers anything like this beautiful resinous-floral amalgam. The drydown is a complex, ambery, slightly musky, and still resinous yet somehow powdery floral layer.

BULGARI POUR FEMME has both depth and complexity, worthy qualities which I do not often encounter in twenty-first-century perfumes.

Toffee
Toffee

Bulgari Pour Femme is a sophisticadet,elegant and discreet scent.I love the violet note and the musky base.The lasting power is ok.

vincy_gal
vincy_gal

I had this when it first came out. I loved it at first, but got tired of it soon thereafter. I keep smelling tea. After the initial top notes wear off...all I smell is tea. ????

rithacha
rithacha

This one had me confused. I had the low expectations of typical bland flower bouquet, but somehow I managed to be let down! Instead of quiet classic flowers, I got a little whiff of powder and - poof! - gone. Like magic. I sprayed a generous spray on a tester strip at Macy's, put it down two seconds to spray some Bvlgari BLV, and when I turned back, I couldn't find the Pour Femme tester strip! It literally smelled the same as all the unused ones lying about the counter. Perplexed, I tried this again with various papers and cloths and patches of skin. Same result. I swear that tester bottle was full of powdery water.

For something with so little lasting power and sillage, you might as well buy water. Much cheaper too.

What is there not to like about Bvlgari pour Femme? This fragrance is pure elegance, perfection and class.

Bvlgari pour Femme opens with a fresh and clean bouquet of flowers with subtle citrusy undertones brought about by the bergamot and orange blossom. This scent is mostly floral from beginning to end, fresh and pretty carnation, violet, iris, jasmine, rose and lily-of-the-valley.

Slightly powdery in the drydown yet somewhat rich and woodsy, this fragrance concludes beautifully. The lasting strength was wonderful in my opinion.

Nicole79
Nicole79

Very FEMININE !

I love this flowery, delicate, clean, powdery fragrance !!! For me BLV Femme it's an every-day , classy -Romantic frangrance. I would wear it in the winter-spring season, i don't see it suitable for the summer time though...;)
Very lovely fragrance !

Wristsniffer
Wristsniffer

Bvlgari Pour Femme is not a traditional floral perfume, as you may expect if you happen to read the notes before testing. Though it contains lily of the valley, rose, jasmine, and violet, it is not like any other perfumes I’ve tested whose hearts have been centered around those notes mentioned. Instead, Femme draws a little nectar from each bloom and keeps them wrapped up tightly with warm notes of sandalwood and heliotrope.

At first, Femme seems a bit bright and aldehydic. This is where the orange blossom is most present and where the jasmine tea seems most prominent, and a faint hint of green apple can be detected. Within minutes, however, the violet makes an appearance and things become softer, more powdery, and this tone sets the mood for the tender rose, which is a most welcome flower in this soft, old-fashioned bouquet.

The longer I have Femme on my skin, the more violet-y and powdery it becomes, slowly picking up sweetness as it hums along before finally trailing out of sight. Unfortunately, Femme doesn’t last very long – one can expect two or three hours of sillage at most, if sprayed only on skin, and, as is the case with most violet-based perfumes, the sillage is moderate at best.

While not a modern, fresh fragrance, as its bottle may suggest, Femme is not an “old lady perfume” by any means. Though powder is often associated with older women who’ve a taste for older scents, the powder in Femme is more closely related to the powder in Kenzo Flower; it is sweet and polite, never taking over the composition or smothering the flowers to the point of no return. This is an innocent perfume, yet a sophisticated one.

KellyChrisp
KellyChrisp

I chose this perfume when I was shopping and was 15 at the time. It is a very grown up, elegant, distinctive fragrance. I know it does not appeal to younger ladies but the smell is quite different and unique compared to what my teenage friends wore at the time, such as Impulse body sprays.... hmmm.. I would definitely buy this again, it is classic yet modern feminine and strong.

guest_a little eccentric
guest_a little eccentric

Naw - like falling face down into Emily Bronte's rose-scented talcum powder box. Had to give it away, apologies from lovers of this fragrance. I think, I have difficulties with rose in general. (not the flower, though)

Dawnie

I love the opening violet topnotes. Delicately woven with the sweetness of bergamot and orange, two of my favourites. This fragrance is light and lovely, but doesn't last and doesn't cling to my clothes unfortunately. Definitely a summery fragrance, to be worn with white cotton and sandals.

vertigo
vertigo

A bit conservative, sensual and very elegant.
Totally unique note of jasmine tea.
Sophisticated, but refers strongly to tradition.

Simple and elegant bottle was created by Thierry de Baschmakoff.

Trvevil
Trvevil

I always thought that perfumes with name 'Pour Femme' are boring as hell, but when I tried Lacoste's 'Pour Femme' I changed my mind. I loved it immediately.
So you can guess that I expected surprise from kinda places where surprises are extinct.
In few short words I'll describe Bvlgari's efforts as boring, feminine, predictable.
Although it appears quite a piece for those who just want to complete their image with fragrant finish, Pour Femme is very Bvlagri. It's light, barely there, but it still has some kinda signature in it.
Opening is very apple like, but this time nor candied, nor sour. That apple is one of my favorites to eat (but not wear, though)- that's floury apple.
Later subtle sourness and florals appear. It's very elegant, not strong, very suitable for office or any other situation. It's really a classic stuff, but too much light for me. (Well not light like Max Mara at least).

mmizy
mmizy

I am not a fan of this fragrance. I thought that the frag would be more complex than it is. It is nice but I don't think it anything that would stay in my memory. Its a mature scent and has a bit of a soap scent to it. It reminds me of Guerlain L'instant Magique minus the powdery finish.

Eau de moi
Eau de moi

Bvlgari is starting to replace Guerlain in my heart. I already owe and love Eau parfumée au thé rouge and Jasmin Noir. This one is definitely a perfume that every woman should have. All the notes melt well together creating this very feminine and classy scent. It is not too strong nor too soft, not too floral nor too overwhelming. It is just perfect!

kevaana
kevaana

Hmm. It was second real perfume from my life. At that moment I loved this fragrance. But now I feel like is a little bit horror for me, extremely rose and powdery - as if a candy stick was left in the sun in an incredible hot day.
But I have a friend who was an incredible fan of this fragrance - in my opinion BVLGARI Company should choose her as an image. She has her 11 bottle of BVLGARI POUR FEMME.

A lovely floral, heavy on the rose. Dries down with heavier floral and a little less rose, but it's still a very pretty, feminine scent.Unfortunately, like most Bvlgari scents, on final dry down it is way too sugary sweet on me. Shame, because the opening is lovely.

Annie_D
Annie_D

How I wanted to love this but along with many other Bvlgari scents, it turned into a soapy mess on me. Don't get me wrong I like fresh smells but this literally smelled like dial on me. I couldn't get any rose, lily, jasmine or anything it was just soap, soap, and more soap. A big flop in my opinion.

suemaxster
suemaxster

I have used this perfume for many years and just love it.

I don't know anything about "notes" I just know that it is a beautiful, soft, romantic perfume that makes me feel very feminine.

honeypoppyseed
honeypoppyseed

Carnations, jasmine, almonds, vanilla... these are the scents of Pour Femme, harmonizing beautifully to create one of the most evocative fragrances I've ever experienced. It's indicative of every classical notion of femininity, while remaining completely current and modern. It's powdery, but fresh, sweet with out smelling at all of burnt sugar, and blooms into a crisp pungent flower that seems to stain the air around you. It's so beautiful.

perfumes_addict
perfumes_addict

this is a lovely, flowery, warm fragrance. it is very classy and stilish. it's like the channel no.5 of Bvlgari. very long lasting.

Elumina
Elumina

Pour femme is a nice and elegant but flowery perfume, not to heavy or overwhelming. At first it smells like green ripe apples, very fresh and clean, after awhile it turns into a feminine warm scent, which reminds me a lil bit on Lolita Lempicka fragrances. I think it could be worn day and night on every occasion.

guest_bufu
guest_bufu

it is a very glamour perfume which invocs hidden feelings...clasy and silent smels like diamonds in the rain:)

Mals86
Mals86

This is a classic floral: rose, jasmine, carnation, muguet. Since I'm pretty much your "classic floral girl," I thought I'd love it. I don't, because somewhere toward the bottom of the heart is something that turns into the dreaded musty "old-lady face powder" on me, so that every time I try my sample I have to endure 20 minutes of smelling like mildew. I think it may be either the mimosa or the violet -- it may just be my skin chemistry and not everyone will react this way, but I can't wear it. Wish I could, because other than the 20m of mustiness, it's elegant, feminine, and completely unlike the currently-popular fruity-fresh-sweet pop-princess scents.

Shikai
Shikai

Banal scent. Has no depth or interesting notes. There are no base notes. No amber, cedar, benzoin, styrax or woody notes. Best thing I can say is it smells like expensive hairspray. Not worth the price.

leababe10
leababe10

had this scent around 2 weeks now i love it. i really getting in to florals more now. even the ones i thought were orientals turns out to be floral. ummm
anyway i recommend this scent. if you like deep long lasting smells

alicektn

Lovely opening withflowery-powdery notes, but the drydown smells like dirty grass on me.

I like BVLGARI pour femme very much.it reminds me a bit organza first light,but this one is a bit spicy at the first and the floral notes are younger.if you're a young girl and you like floral perfumes,without being over powering and powdery,this is the right choice.innocent,peaceful,modest and suitable for every age.although about the seasons I think it's too floral to be wore at winter.in the heart I smell something sweet like honey.
Here it's mentioned that it's launched in 2006,but I think it should be launched sooner than that time.at least I got the sample 6 years ago!I may be mistaken,but I get to search the real released time on net to make sure.

F_A
F_A

Bvlgari Pour Femme opens with a scent of sour ripe apples on my skin. It is so fruity and edible! The drydown is powdery and flowery, but still very bright and sunny.

Imagine that you are walking in a garden of roses when they are all in bloom, wearing a long light pink dress and holding a red ripe apple in your hand. It is summertime and the sunshine makes you smile, wind is playing in your loose hair, you bite the apple and pick a rose to smell it. That's what Pour Femme is for me - romantic, classic and intimate feminine fragrance. Simply beautiful!

Emeraude
Emeraude

I like it a lot...I remember Volupte when I smell it and sometimes to tresor...

purplerose
purplerose

i like it very much.. the most feminine fragrance. i love it still after 7 years

elgab89
elgab89

This is the perfume that Jane Austen must have worn! So romantic and feminine, light and at the same time noticeable.
Like a beautiful lace sewn on a Regency period dress, this will be the perfect compliment on a woman with sentimental and artistic personality.
Not young, not old, just pretty and delicate floral.

star10
star10

sweet.I think every female in any age can use this perfume but after all not that seductive or special.

marynia
marynia

That's the best one I've ever had. Fell in love at the first smell. Stunning and surprising; this scent is soo different than any other. It's kind of fresh, but light, mild and smooth, and makes my mood higher.

Van Cat
Van Cat

A gorgeous scent, I've loved it at first smell and I immediately bought a large size bottle...but after a week of daily use I've found it "monotonous", so I gave it to my mother: fortunately she loves it!

KJanicki
KJanicki

I love this fragrance, not surprising, since I am a big fan of Bvlgari. I get a strong violet at the beginning that pops up now and again during the middle florals and after the dry-down to a nice musky wood.

jeanol
jeanol

Elegant, feminine, soft and beautiful; a wonderful classic.

PR
PR

very fresh, perhaps good scent in its group, too fresh for me. strange though it that fresh I find it heavier than BVLGari 'Jasmin Noir', which I tried at the same time. It has something I personally don't like

amanda
amanda

this is one of the most elegant perfumes ive ever had and smelled. i like it a lot, its feminine sophisticated, romantic, it could be my signature scent if i wasnt so obsessed with perfumes that i always want to use different ones:)
i like the bottle too, but i like simple bottles more

guest_neatandtidy
guest_neatandtidy

gorgeous. the scent is best several hours into the wear. a sweat brings it out even better.

popcorn
popcorn

it is best parfum for me
when i wear this parfum my soul is brimming over with contentedness.

barbiot35
barbiot35

It's just a classic flowery feminine perfume, i love it...

KeLLStar
KeLLStar

I'm a big fan of Bvlgari since buying BLV.

Bvlgari Pour Femme is very nice, quite subtle, but a little too light for me. I would buy it at the right price but for now I will stick to BLV.

Aeternitas
Aeternitas

Aside from the complexity of the stuff in it, this perfume is elegant and simple once sprayed. Pretty and sweet. As the description states, this is a feminine classic. I really adore Bvlgari scents. They are always light, but beautiful and womanly.

guest_mseidoom
guest_mseidoom

I happen to like this scent, but my thing is the fragrance is so light!!! I like my perfumes to be noticed.

lillybee
lillybee

Your classic lilly-of-the-valley, jasmine, rose classic scent. Eternally boring.

Bvlgari Pour Femme by Bvlgari 3.97 out of 5 based on 1384 ratings and 216 user reviews

BVLGARI pour Femme Eau de Parfum Travel Spray
BVLGARI pour Femme 'Rose Essentielle' Eau de Parfum Spray 3.4 oz
Zappos.com
Bvlgari - Pour Femme Eau De Parfum Spray 3.4 oz N-A - Beauty
Bvlgari - Pour Femme Eau De Parfum Spray 3.4 oz N-A - Beauty

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Bvlgari Bvlgari Pour Femme fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Bvlgari Bvlgari Pour Femme, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Bvlgari Pour Femme by Bvlgari. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Bvlgari Pour Femme by Bvlgari represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.