Designers » B » Woody Floral Musk « Groups

Bvlgari Pour Homme Soir Bvlgari for men

ozonic

Bvlgari Pour Homme Soir by Bvlgari is a Woody Floral Musk fragrance for men. Bvlgari Pour Homme Soir was launched in 2006. The fragrance features papyrus, amber, darjeeling tea and bergamot.

Papyrus Amber Darjeeling Tea Bergamot

Bvlgari Pour Homme Soir Fragrance Reviews

velgasius
velgasius

Very smooth and relaxing. Nothing sharp about the whole thing, especially the citrus. You get a cooling sensation when you smell it, like that feeling when you smell green tea leaves. Blended well with the citrus which is about the same proportion as the tea note...also smells wetter than most aquatics. Performance is okay, will project up to an arm's length for the first 2 hours and then it'll slowly fade away til the 6th hour. It'll stay there for 10 hours but you have to bury your nose onto your skin to smell it. Smells great but performance is poor. There are plenty of other fragrances that do it better with the same price range.

rajnandan
rajnandan

Okay was very reluctant to buy this at first because of lasting issue. Went to the store to buy it and ended up buying something else. But everytime I went, what I did was ask the dealer to spray it on me. I loved it so much. Yesterday I bought this and man am I not loving it. And on top of that it gives me 8 hours on skin and 12+ hours on clothes

Now for the smell--
Imagine a green valley, with a cool breeze and you laying on the smooth grass watching the clouds in the sky. Total silence and peace. This is what the smell reminds me of.

Scent 10/10
Dry Down 10/10
Longivity 8/10

JKCMUTCH
JKCMUTCH

The initial spray is pleasant, with hints of tea and greens that are calming and fresh. However, on my skin at least, the dry-down smelled like chlorine masked with some type of organic soap. It still smelled good, but it reminded me too much of a swimming pool. I realize that scents react differently from person to person, but I simply cannot recommend this fragrance.

Ferdinand66
Ferdinand66

Bvlgari Pour Homme Soir has definately one of the most calming tea notes that I have ever sniffed. Aside from the other Bvlgari compositions like The Rouge & The Vert that I have sampled or owned. Bvlgari PHS is calming, balmy and pleasant to wear. Not pleasant generic or boring but pleasant different/unique/original.
I would categorize this more as a woody aromatic aquatic musk fragrance as opposed to a woody floral musk. I don't detect any florals in this at all, if anything it is fresh and very sophisticated for a perfume with darjeeling green tea as the star note. BPHS is so well blended it's hard not to keep smelling my arm because the scent is quite so beautiful and smooth. It reminds me of another fragrance that I had owned in the past but I just can't seem to put my finger(or should I say my nose) on it at all.:)

The composition notes that I read on basenotes are:

Top Notes: Bergamot, Orange Blossom, Blackcurrant Flower, Darjeeling Tea, Water Lily, Muguet.
Middle Notes: Cardamom, Rose Wood, Pepper, Red Iris, Guaiac Wood.
Base Notes: Transparent Amber and Musk

Bvlgari Pour Homme Soir IMO is quite a unisex fragrance too. Both men and women should have no problem in wearing this equally.
The performance of this unique perfume is moderate to long lasting and the projection is also quite moderate.
I basically wear BPHS in various occasions since it wouldn't offend anyone because it's such a nice scent to smell and I think I can wear this all year round. I even spray this on my chest if I feel like spraying a bit of fragrance on me before I go to bed because I just find it so calming.
10/10 for Bvlgari Pour Homme Soir!

maiandros
maiandros

I wear it ONLY summer and i get plenty of compliments from the ladies. Sexy, fresh, mysterious but not long lasting,at least on my skin. Suitable for ages 20-40. Love it except from the longetivity

Kiszonyogor95
Kiszonyogor95

Very classy, refreshing scent - for me not only for formal situations - it is also nice for casual wear :)
Personally I like it more than the original Pour Homme - Soir is more crispy and green. Maybe the longevity is not so great, but for the fresh frag its just decent.

Chicago Tony T
Chicago Tony T

I get a vetiver and patchouli vibe even though they are not listed. The tea note is prominent as in most BVL scents but it has an earthy/green twist to it. Sillage is low as well as projection. This is a nice office/casusal scent as in the same vein as Lalique L'Hommage. 6/10

Chromakey Dreamcoat
Chromakey Dreamcoat

Silly me blind bought this based on the number of reviews hailing it as elegant, classy and sophisticated etc. I find it very unpleasant - a kind of wet teabag and wet cardboard combination, but even less interesting than that sounds. It did absolutely nothing for me.

wbissar
wbissar

very classy frag. not for everybody. Wore it to work and dinner meetings with clients. very light and ozonic. nto so versatile..

streetmachine
streetmachine

I returned this day after i bought it. Every spray reminded me of a urinal cake aroma. Good bye

Redbeard
Redbeard

I'm trying this alongside Pour Homme Extreme, and some of the original BPH that I sprayed on earlier...this is the smoother flanker. Right away, it's different: a slightly sweetened wood with just a dash of grapefruit on top. Together, these create that reedy/bamboo/grassy effect that I like in whatever fragrances I find it in. The grapefruit is soon gone in Soir, and the lightest tinge of anise and spices start to accentuate the wood, which is still not very sweet but begins to show a little more resinous, honeyed character. Later it gets a bit more musty and powdery, but it stays well-controlled like its brothers. Its grayness is more wet, organic and leafy compared to the concrete gray of Extreme, and this allows it to step out of the corner office and down to the bar for a date more readily than Extreme. Soir also has the longevity to make it past five o'clock. Still, I prefer Extreme's drier emphasis over Soir's slight powderiness.

Overall, the Bulgari PH family is surprisingly homogeneous, but I think they're all good. The original is utterly unique among all the scents I've encountered, and the two flankers showcase two opposite sides of it marvellously. They all compete favorably with things like Armani Eau or Monsieur de Givenchy for the title of Most Professional Office Scent.

seeingdoves
seeingdoves

I tried this one a few months ago and I thought it was good, but not great. It reminded me so much of Blv, and I didn't sniff any resemblance to Pour Homme. At this time, I wasn't a huge fan of Blv, the way I am such a fan of the Bvlgari line in general. Thinking it was a lame flanker, I passed it up.

BUT, fast forward to the present day. I wound up falling in love with Blv once I began wearing it differently. This new love for Blv lead me to spontaneously buy a bottle of Pour Homme Soir on discount, thinking that the price was right, and at the very least, I'd get a bottle of something that resembles Blv, something I now adore!

So, now that I have this fragrance under my nose at this very moment, I can see how this is totally Pour Homme! Actually, it's much woodier than Pour Homme, with leanings closer to Bvlgari Man (Another fragrance I am head over heals for)! Over all, Pour Homme Soir is softer, sweeter and more pillowy than Pour Homme, which is why it struck me as a Blv rehash. Now, with a closer analysis, I see how much of the original Pour Homme is the foundation for Soir.

Like a lot of Bvlgari fragrances, Pour Homme Soir performs best when applied to the body opposite of how you would imagine applying a soft fragrance (especially so with Black & Blv), VERY lightly; 2-3 sprays max. There is something about the pillowiness of Bvlgari scents which encourages them to work better when applied sparingly. They almost devour themselves and "don't work" when over applied (like magic).

Anyone who loves Blv, Man, and Black, will love the seductive, very gentlemanly quality of Pour Homme Soir. The aura describes an educated, "left of mainstream" man in his thirties, but younger fellas who dare to think outside the realm of Le Male and 1 Million will score points with a subtle air of sophistication beyond one's years. Wear this one with confidence day or night--probably best suited for Fall/Winter/cool Spring.

azizhejji
azizhejji

one of best fragrance ever , classy and ultra elegant .
10__10 pure class _ masterpiece .

Perripotamus
Perripotamus

I bought this blindly because I found a great special, and the notes here made me expect a very soft green smell. I thought it would be unisex, but it's definitely very masculine and not sweet in any way. I find this smell too sharp.

This smell is very unique and it smells distinctly like new paper. It would be appropriate for an office.

It's a nice scent and you won't have to fear smelling like rubbing alcohol which happens with some other men's scents, but not for me.

lbullard
lbullard

I just got this from amazon and it is a beautiful fragrance. If you have a bottle and it is weak or does not project it could be body chemistry or bad bottle. My golden rule when buying fragrance, be careful who you buy from and take some time to learn about quality suppliers as it is right in front of you just goggle it in. I think you should join a group and site like fragrantica.com and you will eventually find people that share in your kind of tastes. I don't want to smell like a pine tree or vetiver every day or powdery and rose either. This fragrance is really different and after about ten minutes people will smell and know you have an expensive fragrance on, definitely. I want be without it again and I can only say that about 30% of my collection. Cartier un du soir a masculine rose scent is also wonderful just dress the part. Louis

Rod1969
Rod1969

my first review, an interest in smelling good has somehow turned into an obsession. Not quite two years ago I bought some mens perfume online and it kick started a spending spree in the quest of finding the perfect scent.Concise reviews from almost all members at Fragrantica and 16 bottles later, im unable to decide which one to put on when I open the cupboard, but the one that wife loves most,is this one. I wish I could put into words like a lot of other reviewers do, the notes as they smell them, lots of detail and sometimes with a story thrown in. Anyhow, I am the absolute beginner and thank all reviewers for their helpful opinions.your site has opened up a whole new world to smelling good.

cornell
cornell

I have to say that for the price it is a very good parfume! I'm a tea drinker so maybe thats why I adore this beauty. Not the best I have but still awsome. You have to wait around 15 minutes when it really starts to work. At the drydown it keeps that greentea awsomeness to the end. The longevity is around 7-9 hours on my skin, the projection is moderate, and I think in case of a green smell, maybe its better that its not an in your face monster. I recommend it on colder weathers or nights, but I didnt try at warmer times. Maybe it will work there too, I don't know. For me its an 8/10.

robertodoi
robertodoi

On my skin the drydown is very very mossy, differently when I tested it on paper. I can´t notice the tea and amber notes. A big disappointment and loss of money especially because it´s expensive here in Brazil.

kinetisphere
kinetisphere

i have to admit. i have never really tried a tea based fragrance. this is actually a really clean and green yet sweet fragrance.

such a simple yet classy scent that uplifts the wearer.

if you have ever enjoyed a good cup of tea this might be a fragrance for you. it's like being in a room of fresh green tea and some sugar on top. it last quite a bit of time and just makes you feel happy. like your in touch with nature.

four simple ingredients that mesh together very well. the tea gives it an earthy feel that blends into the papyrus and bergamot for that green feel to it and rounds out with amber. the amber i believe is what coats it with sugar on top.

overall this is a winner. longevity last for a decent amount of time. 6-8 hours or so.

the sillage fades rather quickly. i say it had a good scent trail for a couple hours. then became a skin scent.
and it is a good quality perfume.

i would rate this 6.5 maybe even 7 out of 10.
tho it might not be your cup of tea.
it sure has become mine.

** these are just my humble opinions.
Thank you.

lilyholic
lilyholic

Elegant & seductive scent? I guess so, but I really hate this perfume. It made me a headache and dizzy.

Csakahc
Csakahc

I just bought it a few days ago. I had the simple Pour Homme a few years ago and I wanted something similar now. This cologne smells grate, you can find the original PH in it, but it's a lot different too. It is not very strong, great for casual or normal day usage. I would say it's a more mature fragrance. It lasts quite long, the projection is normal, not "too much". I think it's a kind of interesting, how it is sweet and bitter at the same time. The tea and the papyrus makes it unique! I would say go for it!

Mr.Bobby.N
Mr.Bobby.N

The initial spray is nice, but very quickly fades and loses it's projection... and the drydown becomes almost floral (amber?). Not really my thing.

This is a subtle-close to skin kind of scent. Kind of ordinary for me.

Not something I'll reach for in my collection.

---------------------------------------------
SILLAGE: weak
LONGEVITY: poor
SCENT: average
BOTTLE: Elegant.
VALUE FOR MONEY: average

OVERALL: 6/10
---------------------------------------------

aleksandar.dragas6
aleksandar.dragas6

This is a great fragrance, perfect combination of bitter, citrus and sweet notes. It has great longevity and sillage on my skin and I get compliments. Satisfied.

Diaboromon95
Diaboromon95

So classy and so elegant. A sophisticatic fragrance, pure refiniment.

mrugraj
mrugraj

Very weak compared to other Bvlgari perfumes i ve used. May be the weather effect that it does not project as i had expected it to be.

Cheadle
Cheadle

I bought this today cos its BVLGARI and I assumed from the reviews here that this was at worst a safe buy.

Perhaps I should apply this a few more time before I pen my full blown comment...but initially I get crushed insect smell then nothing.. ??? what the...???

I'll be back in few days. (but honestly i'm baffled by this)

I hope this was some temporary olfactory glitch on my part and I can edit this real soon.

I really don't want to post this but here goes... ...clicking the submit button NOW!

bebozizo83
bebozizo83

one of my best perfume ever

SmellMe21NC
SmellMe21NC

This smells like a more masculine MIP on my skin.

BlueMoon
BlueMoon

HOLD YOUR HORSES!

That's what I thought for the first 15 minutes.
Way too strong (for me). And strong in that 'another one of those strong men's branded colognes"

But the dry down surprised me. Yes, indeed - this becomes an elegant fragrance.

I won't buy this - there are other 'evening out' ones I like better - but, this certainly can hold its own.

kenney77
kenney77

Pure heaven in a Bottle love it

taskalizer
taskalizer

In an epic story that lasted for nearly six months of time and effort, and after having spent nearly half of my savings, I finally found my signature scent. I am so thrilled at the fact! This one smells like a good blend of all the four previous scents that I thought I wanted as my signature. What's the use of having tens of notes in a fragrance if they disappear into each other? This one has only four simple notes that blend so well with each other and that are so detectable at the same time. Simply love. Well done Bvlgari! My only sadness is that the nose behind this masterpiece remains a mystery. Thanks wherever you are. Awesome.

alexander.cobabe
alexander.cobabe

This smell is pure autumn. I love it. Makes me think of cool October nights.

fuggerone
fuggerone

classy summer scent..clean and soft for close environments..ideal for travelling in small settings (plane, train etc.)

burgundyaltima

sharp metallic powder! ..top notes strong but dry down very classy..reminds me of a powdery 212 me ..i like it....its fresh and clean.. but it sticks so close to scent...

CheonYoung
CheonYoung

my bf has it...before he bought it,i didnt like this parfume......but now i like it vy much.hehehhe

Melodie79
Melodie79

I'm a girl and I wear this. I love it. It smells like pure class. It's refined, understated and not showy in any way. This is not a scent for all, but it's better that way.

Jose Marcos
Jose Marcos

Soir by Bulgari is a very nice, classy and above all discreet scent. It should be made part of office wear kit together with suit and tie. It is not generic and it is very pleasing for what it is meant to be: a veryserious and sober fragrance for it smells confident and reliability. What else do you want when you will be working? Simply perfect in a work setting.

DJM
DJM

Ivan Reis, Pretty Ordinary? I don't think there is anything that smells like this. Compared to the offerings that are out there today, I find this to be one of the most impressive, refined scents that my nose has smelled in a long time. This has class, uniqueness and is something that you will NOT smell on most other people out there today.

This is my go to! Complimented everywhere I go when I wear this. This is all original. Oustanding tea note, this projects nicely on me without being to loud, smells fresh, and lasts a long time on me, which is also something I don't find too much of now days.

wesleyhclark
wesleyhclark

A soggy teabag brushed against my skin. That's about all there is to this one on me.

Still, I must give the house points for creativity. I haven't tried any other tea and papyrus scents I'm aware of!

RyBayBayMPLS
RyBayBayMPLS

its different, smells pretty classy.. i wouldnt wear this as an every day frag, to me its more suite and tie..

i actually bought this before i bought Extreme, thinking it would be better.. but honestly because to ME its not as versatile and i dont like the scent as much as Extreme.. i dont wear this very often. but it remains in my collection. cuz it is unique and classy

jérémie.simonet
jérémie.simonet

Its very unique like all bvlgari scents. But I do not like the 'Pastis' smell. Its unpleasant for me. Still its nice perfume.

owhbaem
owhbaem

I love this perfume! Very heavy for the opener, then it become more sweeter! Really want to find another perfume like this one!

Skennedy4295
Skennedy4295

This is my favorite mens fragrance at first I thought myself indifferent towards it but I grew to really like it quite a bit. Its distinctly a bit of a different men scent. Very structured yet soft in the right areas really grows on you.

thepro25
thepro25

Elegant Office, Formal scent.

Marciu
Marciu

I like it, but it's different from Pour Homme and Extreme. This one is quite an original one in the "pour homme family". But it doesn't mean it's the worst.

When I apply it, I really do feel that woody papyrus note. When it mixes with green Darjeeling tea, I feel sooo comfortable. Actually, in the beginning it was reminding me the smell of the paper tea bag :D

This one is also the smoothest one from the pour homme line. It rather gets close to skin, and that makes it perfect office scent. Can be good as the scent for the date also :D Longevity is good, but a little worse than Extreme's - I get about 7-8 hours on my skin.

At first I didn't like it, but it is a good fragrance. J. Cavallier always knows what he's doing and has never disappointed me.

kvarun85
kvarun85

verdant woods on a bright spring/summer morning. the smell of dewy grass and fresh green foliage is in the air but it's fleeting. there's an outdoor wedding in these woods, and you're dressed neat. one spray on back of your neck, one spray on chest. and you'll sweep the gorgeous bridesmaid off her feat.

Gault
Gault

Someone call this a dark fragrance which I can understand at some point because of the earthiness, but to me its very green and transparent. Excellent for the first 3-4 hours, it has a gentle airy/steamy feel.
Then a weird earthy greenness takes the lead and the whole becomes wet, stale and annoying like mold (boiled beetroots have similar smell). Sometimes its like a forgotten tea bag soaking in water for a half day, including the paper label.

Try to avoid it in a rainy day, you should test it in different conditions before you buy or pass on this.

fahadharoon
fahadharoon

Doesn't smell as good on paper but the tea is so evident and wonderful on my skin. Does have a moderate sillage and i don’t know why, but longevity is variable. At times i get 7-8 hrs and at others i get a mere 3-4 hrs. I guess it has to do with the clothing. The papyrus makes it more woody green which i find to be nice also. Its an all purpose, year round fragrance.

Roge'
Roge'

Good for everyday and any occasion. This is a perfect alternative to wear in case you don't want to use the contents of your niche products.

*BLIND BUY WORTHY AWARD*

burgundyaltima

grown and sexy....the smell kind of reminds me of fruit loops (cereal)

Jun0711
Jun0711

This cologne is good for Fall & Winter seasons. This cologne is suitable with suit. Good woody-tea scent.

erik.siqueira
erik.siqueira

Love the tea and papyrus notes, but the scent "sounds" for me too generic and synthetic . Here in Brasil I found better and cheaper frag than this.

jimmyschecter
jimmyschecter

i've tester of this perfume.
just my opinion, i think this is match for men who want achieve their goal movement.
it's so light fresh like the wind blows from any sides.
Compound natural energy will be in to your body for reach the champion. But don't like in the even of sport competition, it is not seduction, once more i say it's just like a catalyst for the men whom start being succeed. Welcome to your new life of course... :)

lakkiirfan
lakkiirfan

{I like to smell this on a man. It's seductive without being too harshly screaming sex. It is almost floral and citric. It is playful and intimate. Best for a date night, not a night of clubbing. It's also very versatile and can be worn year-round to pretty much anywhere--work, date night, wedding, etc (but as I said, probably not the best choice for the club).
Very elegant and classy.}

I 110% Agree with aeo005

DENIULTRAS
DENIULTRAS

I recently tried it in perfumery and came to the conclusion that they reformulated it, though not a big deal, a little more citrus feeling, after they've done something similar with Kouros again but fortunately, they did not change a bit, so it was Soir preserve its recognition that a greater extent in which again makes me happy because it turns out that I have a Vintage version, now I'm not 100% sure I'm right, but I would dare to bet that there were still something.Generaly, Soir is Earl Grey Tea, in this case Darjeeling Tea type of perfume, but unlike some other variation of the same, say Verino Roberto Verino Pour Homme or 212 Men Carolina Herrera, with the difference that in the no-Soir cedar is not as blatant as Roberto Verino (like was done with 212 Men Carolina Herrera), and citrus fruits are also fine "rolled, very noticeable but 'simply. Further boldly claim that this is one of the best executed 'tea fragrance, as saying lack cedar (green), perfume is not so extreman and Amber brings him the lovable and powdery trail with papyrus give Soir, the sense of belonging, almost even hot perfume with a mild dose of the Orient, but it still drives and lavender to one of their 'destination I lied when I said he reminds me and the Armani Mania, with the Mania, more synthetic in the beginning, that would be time rapidly developed as Soir, but again, a little cedar know that the whole becomes green Armani, so I Soir pleasanter.Also again and I found that a bit 'earthy musk, which in turn gives him a retrograde ideas from the past, but not strong enough to threaten the general 'Tea line, which really is not hard and it is very pleasing to the' here and outline carrying.There is Bvlgari Pour Homme, maybe even something more Bvlgari Extreme, although to be honest, and the latter its name says extreme.Now, this is not all of the above minus-Soir in, he has a very own success story, and an aura that is still different from the above, not much, but there enough.There is lines and spices, it would be nearest
some light pepper, which only completes mild and gourmet overtones.Parfum is definitely a 'clean, elegant, perhaps even more traction on a night out with some elegant T-Shirts and something like that.Maybe or may be present, and an urban area of my dress, but a little harder . I see by the comments that people may not be happy with this projection.I can not complain, for example, 3-hour minimum, which for me 'Wow.Although when I tried it, this what I call reformulated, did not stay for more than one hour and half.Damage, perfume kets is ok. Fine perfumes, there's a jewelry house Bvlgari, since they are not in the fashion industry, like most great Designer class (though not the only Bvlgari, there is still 'Goldsmith), a very good perfume, and Bvlari Aqva, is a real mainstream that confirms , house Bvlgari great desire to bring us and jewelers, something really good and original, now how can anything be original in the world of Designer perfume, especially in this new edition, but I respect the house of Bvlgari, because they had some of their early story, after all, they are one of the few houses in the world of perfume, which remains independent (if someone has not bought in the meantime), so Forza Bvlgari (even though they come Greeks).

guillermostf
guillermostf

no please! it doesn't smells like Carolina Herrera 212 men.
Le soir... i hope the night don't smell like bvlgari pour homme soir, because would be a boring night. citrus and that's all folks! a man fragrance need more than citric, needs a good nose behind. bvlgari has elegant bottles insted.

aeo005
aeo005

Very elegant and classy.

mike.gio
mike.gio

its sweet
but the sweetness subtly fades into mellow earthiness. its not sporty, its not that gregarious. it is quiet and reserved, and takes close proximity to be noticed. but once you notice it it is intriguing and makes you want more. its not a hot love at first smell but rather a fondness that grows. It is respectable. it is unique.

one on one it is mature and intelligent and doesn't say more than necessary about trivial things.

in a group it is inclusive and friendly and doesn't overpower the conversation.

subtly but distinctly masculine

FragrantAl87
FragrantAl87

Good stuff here.

Opening: A sweet aroma of bergamot that lingers imperceptibly into the sweet smell of a rich amber base. Wonderful.

Sillage: Good for its type, not amazing as I sadly find most bergamot openers are. (I love Earl Grey tea!). But the subtlety of the tea-like aroma is its appeal. Not going to drown anyone, but may impress someone at 1-2 feet.

Longevity: Respectible. Lasts on my skin for about 3-4 hours, on clothing about a day. I find the bergamot is sadly gone in about an hour, I wish for a stronger titration as a mid-note.

Gripes: Not many. Needs more base, I would suggest pink pepper or cedarwood for a bit of spice. They could really compliment the tea notes. As always with smells I like, wish they made an EDP, but alas...

Best for: Soir; French for evening or night. Although I find it suitable for mid-day, I prefer something with more sillage. If someone is getting close to you though, as would be the case at night its a winner.

Overall: A very well crafted scent, my favorite next to Man from Bvlgari's line. Subtle, alluring and charming. Just what a good evening wear should be.

Lakambini
Lakambini

Refined tea fragrance, woodsy base, a hint of spice, and most definitely for a woman as well as a man. I love. I covet.

mrfume
mrfume

This is defiantly Class in a bottle,and big kudos to that tea note which sets it apart, the opening is great kinda sharp not overboard sharp but sharp enough in a great way this one really fills my nostrils up real good ,it settles down really nice and the dry down is good too in my top 5 for sure.

7*/10*

scentury
scentury

Is it just me, or does Bulgari pour Homme Soir smell like Guerlain Pour Homme L'Eau Boise?
Both are woody, aromatic and sophisticated-smelling. Probably due to the papyrus in Bulgari and the vetiver for Guerlain.
Both also stay close to the skin during drydown, although Bulgari Soir smells a bit powdery to boot.
All in all, both are great buys. 4.25 for Bulgari Pour Homme Soir.

burgundyaltima

smells very similar to 212 men..but this one projects more and last longer...compliment getter for sure

bearinganhourglass
bearinganhourglass

Loved it on paper-blot. Nothing special at the beginning and revils itself within few minutes. fresh woody, tea-zingy, lasting. I have one major problem,- in real life, it is near skin all the time. it will last few hours, but barely noticeable. Perhaps in hot weather it will be more pronounced.

HarveyCan
HarveyCan

I am not typically knocked out by Bvlgari scents, although I love their bottles. Soir, however, is another story. LOVE the bottle for its smokey gray, square-shouldered, understated elegance -- also, the easy-to-pop top is heavy and substantial feeling. The spray functions perfectly. And the real closer is -- the scent....Wow....Elegant, fresh, smooth, romantic,a little sweet, never harsh or unpleasant--- PERFECT. CLASSY. It is the King on my shelf and has been for a few years now. Dare I say it? If I only could have one.....

jogjeff
jogjeff

Soft and subtle, but definitely will make u stand out. Smell elegant and classy in a great way.. Darjeeling tea, papyrus, and bergamot blend very nice.. *thumbsup*

hill2dtops
hill2dtops

I receive compliments anytime i wear this.

Gwapito
Gwapito

Funny how I disregarded this scent after spraying at the mall then when Im about to go home, I smelt it again on my hand and hastily went back and bought it. It smells really great after few minutes! I can smell the lighter version of Bvlgari Extreme and Bvlgari Man in here. Love it!

fath1ma
fath1ma

I love this scent! Looks so gallant on my shelf between that lovely bottles :) Men should wear this when they want to entice their wives...!

Amadeus_k
Amadeus_k

Very elegant scent.

I like it,

Nichehead
Nichehead

A wonderful tea fragrance, incredibly clean, fresh, masculine and quite the attention grabber. It is a very refined classy scent for daily wear. Although it would probably go great with a tux or any type of formal wear or formal event. Versatility is great and projection moderate at best. Most women seem to love this and I have gotten many compliments while wearing this. If you never have smelled a tea base fragrance, here is a great one to start with.

passion gold
passion gold

One of my favourite....even if it's for homme..... I adore it....
and I adore a boy even more, if he's wearing Bvlgari Soir...
sensual, misterious, and a very masculine scent....

magiccclaw
magiccclaw

I agree with Aeternitas,
I know a lot of girls who LOVE IT including me. A lot of sex appeal and as I read through the comments, maybe it's just 'ok' for many men but many women love it!

juiced
juiced

So first things first, the design of the bottle is absolutely exquisite. This is an elegant, yet modern design. In fact one of my favorite designs for a fragrance bottle ever. It reminds me of an old Rolls Royce or an older Jaguar. But onto the juice, which is the important thing.
To a novice palate the tea notes might be undetectable, but you will notice something "different"about this fragrance, since tea accords aren't that common in mainstream frags (let alone darjeeling to be exact). The bergamot is indeed faint, but present enough to offer a more generic freshness, rather than a citrusy presence. The papyrus comes on strong and exotic. I dare you to name 3 mainstream frags with papyrus as the opener. If Tea is the hero and Papyrus is the leading lady, then let's say Amber is definitely the villain.
She starts off likable and familiar, but once the two main characters leave the stage, she takes a death-grip on your soul (at least on my skin). Imagine the CK Eternity dry-down on steroids, crack and a steady diet of rib eyes and protein shakes; and you MIGHT get an idea of how vile the amber is on this one.
I can't describe how elegant/sophisticated the opening is and how disgusting the Amber dry-down is (on my skin anyway). Everybody's chemistry is different, so with that in mind, I highly recommend you trying this one, but do not blind-buy under any circumstances! If you know ahead of time, that amber isn't your thing, then don't waste your time, money or a sample on this one.

lune85
lune85

I neither like nor dislike Soir. Soir is a dry, masculine fragrance, and as others have said, smells of grass and earth. Although I did not detect the tea in the beginning, it eventually emerged near the fragrance's end when all the grass and earth had dissipated. When the tea finally makes an appearance, I really like it. It reminds me a bit of the tea note in Gucci pour Homme II. It's unfortunate that it takes so long to get to that point. Ultimately, I appreciate Bvlgari Soir for it's craftsmanship, but it's just not for me. It would be great for a guy who wants to smell like the outdoors.

spartan
spartan

Sprayed on A card passed it up many times, sprayed on my arm for the first time yesterday and WOW!!! I LOVE this scent! Smells like A toned down Bvlgari Black. Very masculine, clean, tobacco and woods. I am ordering A bottle, might even be my new signature scent. Guy"s go try this!! Actually don't it's my new signature, go find your own.

oxm
oxm

Bulgari pour Homme Soir is a discreet and refined fragrance, as usual, the notes are fresh and delicate, this fragrance has evolved inconspicuous and is very linear, seems to emanate an almost ethereal charm to justify precisely the word soir, much remains close (at least in my case) to the skin, giving the feeling of a freshly ironed shirt and clean, the notes of tea are delicious and make
a sublime brilliance, has nothing to do but I remember some pages of a book fresh off the press, that smells so fresh and dry of its pages, they know how to dream the notes of a perfume.
Fits all seasons, of course, is more suitable for adults.
The bottle is very nice.

word-doctor
word-doctor

INITIAL REVIEW: A softer version of Pour Homme, with a bit less sillage. Sweeter florals take the edges off. This veers too far to unisex for me; I could see lots of guys pulling this off as a daytime at-home on the weekend scent with the right girl or boy... but my wife would not enjoy this on me.

EDIT: So much for initial responses. This one has grown on me. I had to learn to use it more liberally and my wife likes it. High class. Oh, and is very good when layered with straight BPH. Still about the maximum floral I can stand in a "lite" frag... but it walks that tightrope well.
Sillage: 5/10

fragbomb
fragbomb

Clean, tea, woody, earthy and musky. Sexy and calm at the same time. Black tie most suited this baby... well at least wear your designer shirt when you wear this one. Although the name suggest you to wear it at night but quite safe to wear at daytime, Indoor obviously.

thor
thor

A great offering from Bvlgari. Versatile and Enigmatic, pH Soir is a pleasure to wear!

It has a very clean and fresh smell (with a mildly sweet and woody dry down). It certainly is one of the best as far as tea-based fragrances go(rivaled only by its elder brother - Bvlgari Extreme).

And let me tell you that women love this on a man(maybe its because of the aura of mystery exuded by a soir-wearer). Its longevity is great as i easily get 7-8 hours from it with very good projection throughout. This scent is a clear Winner!!

jaxxsun
jaxxsun

Another gift, it was not an out standing scent. Not vary many smiles or compliments

LANIER
LANIER

Here in Bulgari's Pour Homme Soir you will find a light urbane touch. In the early evening in Rome the city goes out for a passagatta along the Via Del Corso. Young, old and everyone in between they are all there, and as the walk and flirt and window-shop the arresting aromas wafting from the side streets entice them to explore. With the truly lovely opening of papyrus and Darjeeling tea I too was enticed by this simple fresh but none the less fascinating fragrance. It lead me on into the evening to discover the mysterious ambers at it core and the sharp surprise of the southern Italian bergamot. Just as the evening view of Rome from the Tinita dei Monti church above the Spanish Steps at the end of your passagatta is enchanting, so too is this fragrance.
Lasts 8 to 10 hours on my skin - the last three or so it is very close and intimate to the flesh. Five Gold Stars *****

kiviivi
kiviivi

Its smells like dried hey haystack/gras and old out dated tea , fragrance is sweet blunt. it seam that it have base of Base Bvlgari MAN but without additional notes

megansoong
megansoong

i think this perfume can be either for men or for women. My female tutor wears this cologne and it smells really nice on her.

Marcos Oliveira
Marcos Oliveira

muito chá,até fixa bem,porém adocicado...talvez eu compre um,seu uso é noturno com projeçao nao tao boa.

bb3706
bb3706

I find this incredibly sexy on my man. I don't think he likes it as much as i do but too bad, he's getting another bottle for xmas. :) My favourite men's fragrance.

D_D_T_L_V
D_D_T_L_V

One of those feelgood scents I hop to the department store for just to spray a bit and go. Energizing, bright, assertive, gently sweet... I really like it on me, so much that I don't want to smell it on a man!

Rouu
Rouu

starting from the bottle .. I LOVED IT . and some how i got an idea about the juice inside but it do skipped my expectations :)
this fragrance is slightly citrus-y and fresh, tea note really stands out, however it smells exotic and in some ways sexy, Bvlgari Soir is certainly not dark regardless the name soir it gives a woodsy feel then by musk and papyrus giving you an elegantly masculine aroma that attracted me at 1st whiff .
i got that for one of my dearly dear friends weeks back and he loved it , i didnt smell it on him yet but i do beleive it will perfectly matches him for classic nights.

aayiol
aayiol

I am not sure about the projection but smell is wonderful and it lasts 6-7 hours on my skin. this is a good piece by bvlgari.

tuturudka
tuturudka

Could somebody tell me what classy can find in there? What the hell, that's an awful deospray, synthetic and cheap.I find the first class in Versace pour homme or Bvl Man, but this one - OMG, don't do this to me!

Nicole79
Nicole79

This is one sexy fragrance . Love it .
It is misterious, classy, bittery, distant .

Original just like all BLV are ...
A must have, it suites summer- winter time ,better in the evening thou, bcz it's too sexy for daytime weare ...!

badkarma
badkarma

Such a classy fragrance. Reminds me of walking in the countryside on a cloudy day.

renperd
renperd

A bashful little creature, but don't be fooled: it's quite tenacious in its synthetic gentleness. Since it verges on being bland, I don't often reach for it, but it's a good hot weather scent for evening wear.

perfumemory
perfumemory

That's a really fantastic night scent. The longevity could be better, but the composition is top notch. Classy. Good for social events. Love to put it on when going out with my wife, say to the theater or reception. I am really loving it.

natefifield
natefifield

Dry, a bit powdery, slightly smoky, strong tea flavor. Masculine, with a bit of sugary sweetness to it. Wears well throughout the day.

I wouldn't describe this as a "sexy" smell, as others have. Yes, it's a bit earthy, but a very clean dry earthy, relaxing.

It's a pleasant perfume, nothing cloying or offensive about it. A safe choice. Interesting, nice, but doesn't excite me.

lastfreemen
lastfreemen

ilike it very good scent

S1208378
S1208378

I have to say I disliked this one. This initial spray has a strong alcohol smell to me. Once dried down it smelled like I've been rubbing grass and leaves on me. Not my type of scent.

mj9999
mj9999

I tried soir in perfume stalls..longevity is not good...maybe <4hrs...but the smell is a more refined Bvlgari Extreme...Papyrus makes for the unique smell...

watcharyn
watcharyn

I've just bought this after reading this reviews and watching some from youtube. I own Bvlgari Pour Homme Extreme and I like it, so I think tea line is not my problem. It smells OK in the opening, not too much grape like Extreme. But it's very silent on my skin, though I try harder to over-apply. It also lasts only 2 hours max, and I can smell it on my skin very very deep. I found nothing fake signs on the box and bottle. I apply it in daytime about 32 degree Celsius. (91F) Is it the right temperature for this?

CologneAffair
CologneAffair

All I can say is WOW!!! I absolutely love this cologne. It is very classy and unique. It is warm,fresh and masculine. The overall smell is amazing and the tea note is incredible. You can wear this as a casual scent or for a special occasion. It is a safe scent and I find it lasts a good few hours. I think this would suit someone in early adulthood onwards. You will not be disappointed =)

wingz85
wingz85

I have to admit that I fell for a guy after we I smelled this on him while we danced. It smells so GOOD! Its classy but personal and sexy. When I smelled this on a department store, I can definitely see a cultured man wearing a suit, drinking wine, smoking cigar and talking about literature and politics. That kind of class :)

yilmazg
yilmazg

Soir is Sour. Simple yet classy. This could be worn night/day. It is impossible to overspray this one, it never gets cloying. Alluring. Shower gel is brilliant too. Well done Bvlgari.

JustinV
JustinV

On my skin:
Top: Tame juisy, tangy, citrus like vibe, a pinch of floral, and.... TEA!! Woho! And since I love tea and...not to brag, but I do know about tea, it is chai, darjeeling and earl grey mix into one! (but I could be wrong, so...spare me XD), there is woods on the back, but hidden. 1-2 hours

Middle: The juicy picks up, the tea note picks up. Oh yeah! 3-4 hours. The woody scent lurks around, but very...very sneaky, it will pop up when it likes to...haha!

Base: Left with a drinkable smell like the top and middle. 2-3 hours.

Damn, damn, damn!

Okay Bvlgari, not bad!

One hell of a fragrance.

Actually, to tell you the truth, I don't own this. I bought this for my dad for his belated birthday. It was a blind buy....well not really. I was in a rush at the airport, and I wanted to pick up something great from him, so I went browsing around, and this lady at the airport introduce this to me. So I was like...let's give this a shot.

First spray on this, I was blown away. This fragrance is classy.

It actually reminds me of Clinique Happy. While Clinique is super juicy, this one is a tame juicy.

100% work scent. You are a business man, or you are a manager, wear this! 100% professional scent (too me)

It can be a casual scent, but you have to be someone that looks like a high authority to be able to pull this.

Wearing a polo shirt or a lacoste with black denim and a leather shoe with this fragrance. Awesome.

I seriously can't. I am kind of a playful. This scent is for the serious, business people type of person.

And since my dad has that 'cut', I think it is great for him to own this.

And it paid off.

Practically, anyone age 26 and up can wear this. Business executive, hell yeah!

Did I just repeat my words? HAHA! To lazy to check XD

The country I am in has no 4 seasons, so it is either hot or cold weather. This works very well on both.

My rating (base on 5 stars)

Scent: 5 (to bad, I am bias enough to give this a 5).

Sillage: 3 (moderate, people will smell you for sure, this is a comfortable scent).

Time length: 4 (6-8 hours, more than enough for work).

Occasion: 5 (work, work ,work, but I am bias enough to give it a five because it is extremely for work, and it will pay off at work).

Overall base on mathematics: 4.25/5

Oh yeah!

perfume_junkie
perfume_junkie

I love this perfume on my husband, I allways buy him an extra bottle, it suits him so well..

Tomme
Tomme

A very interesting perfume
I would recommend this scent for the winter(days or nights). the darjeeling tea and papyrus notes inside give this perfume the sensation that whoever is wearing it is an interesting person with alot of things to discuss.
As stated by other persons around here it is not a "heavy" perfume, it stays light on you.
In my case, it lasts around 6 hours

I agree with Zvoncica's review.
This fragrance smells classy and not in your face, so that you can notice the man first and his perfume after as a compliment.
I selected this one out of many other men fragrances on shelves to give a present to a friend. I'm not a fan of male scents and I know them less the feminine ones, but it seems to me that they fall either on the brash sport ultra-oceanic edge for youngsters or on the very mature thick traditional dry edge. There is also a new group that I would call the extravagants, like Kenzo or Terre d'Hermes or Pi de Givenchy, beautiful but too spicy or sweet and different for a gift.
So having in mind his image of about 45 modern casual but accurate tidy style with no eccentric peak I thought that Bvlgari Homme Soir could do. I like it myself, even if I don't wear men colognes. On his skin it gives an initial burst of citrus and lavender which is not listed (more than I wished) then it gradually sets to a slightly powdery woody smell and stays there for a while.
Ok, it's not probably top of originality but it works.
Sillage is moderate. The bottle is a modern classic, not frilly or aggressive.

guest_narigudo
guest_narigudo

autêntico bulgari . esta marca não é para os apreciadores de bombas líquidas . aqui é tudo sutil . silencioso . insinuante . o soir investe na maravilhosa nota de chá e sai vencedor . ela é muito sensual ( no melhor sentido) e se mantém ativa no perfume . um belo achado . funciona com perfeição em temperaturas baixas .

CourtrightHer
CourtrightHer

Suprised by the amount of comments since I found it to be just a little better then ok (decent seems to be an appropriate term).

This one flies below the radar. Not much sillage in this fume my friends! Compliments never came my way wearing this. Perhaps bit soft to attract some attention (and isn't that what we want out of out fragrances?)

The sedate payyrus scent combined with the tea note seem to be what it's all about. I certainly did not find much bergamont here.

So, while not one of the more expensive fragrances out this would make a pretty good everyday workplace scent. But, for a special date or occasion this left me wanting more.

I only spent few minutes with fragrance on a test strip. I wanna say that Bvlgari is similar to Bvlgari Homme Extreme but Soir is a deeper and richer. It's got a kick of citrus but it isn't very noticeable. The more obvious notes are the peppery woodiness and tea note; non intrusive, sexy, sophisticated, and yet it's light and fresh.

Bvlgari Pour Homme Soir smells wonderful on a man, yet not so wonderful on myself. Understandable seeming that this fragrance is marketed towards men, however I can't help having that desire to gender-bend scents.

On my boyfriend this fragrance is slightly citrusy and fresh. The tea note really stands out, however it smells exotic and in some ways sexy.

On my skin, Bvlgari Pour Homme Soir smells very earthy and vegetal. Strange and dirty in a sense. Not feminine at all.

It is interesting how much the male chemistry differs from a female's. Like I mentioned before, this fragrance transforms into something lovely, refreshing and likable on my boyfriend. Truly remarkable.

The lasting power and sillage strength are very good, better than the average scent. While I do prefer Bvlgari's BLV pour Homme over Bvlgari Pour Homme Soir, just because it has more character, I wouldn't call this fragrance bland.

The fragrance is certainly not dark, however the colour black does convey this fragrance well, in a simplistic and classy sense. My own father enjoyed this fragrance and he barely likes anything scented, so that should give you a rough idea of how pleasant this fragrance really is.

adhieoprah
adhieoprah

I bought this perfume because alot good compliment about this fragrance and without a doubt I just purchase it online. the perfume came in yesterday. The first impression when I spray it on my wrist ooo... what a cheap and average perfume, just came to thought.... then I continued doing on my computer after one hour forgetting that I wore perfume, something smell nice and I just looking around where the smell come from and I am surprise the smell came from my wrist that I have forget. Oh... again I have learn in perfumy thing that you don't judge by the first impression, nor the bottle or from which designer it come from or how much money you spend for the fragrance. You just to believe did your nose match this perfume in the final bottom smell, if it's make you headache then don't wear it, but if it's makes you feel fantastic and confident then wear it at every spray with joy.
So the bottom line is this perfume is awesome, very powdery but in masculine scent and the result is elegant smell for extraordinary man who wear it.

guest_Sonko
guest_Sonko

I always get complements when i use this...mild but noticeable..this is a gentleman's cologne.Also has a nice longevity.

Floritica64
Floritica64

Something that I would bathe in if possible. Wow, what an addictive heady top note this perfume has. Loving it!

zvoncica
zvoncica

Soir is decent and polite, not in your face scent. The kind of smell where you first notice the man then the perfume. It is back vocal. Pleasant, humming, elegant. When I think of Soir, I hardly can imagine a man who wouldn’t be able to wear it with ease. It is silent, woody note in spiced tea cup. Fresh, clean morning at seaside. Smother above dewy meadow.

I forgot to mention, don’t come to close to Soir wearer, you may not want to leave.

lovescully
lovescully

When I was very young, my mother used to nurse a wealthy older gentleman who had his own home library. Bvlgari Pour Homme Soir reminds me of the smell of that library. That's not a bad thing though, as it gives me a nostalgic feeling of comfort & security. That may sound strange, but it's an accurate description of how I feel when I smell this classy & dignified scent. However, as a few others have mentioned before me, this one stays very close to the skin and doesn't seem to last more than an hour or two on my skin. I guess this one will have to be saved for those intimate occasions.

VanAllan
VanAllan

Bvlgari PH Soir emerges strong spicy combined with a smell like lemon peel (caused of tea & bergamot combination) & vodka (maybe a musky humid wood) & pepper, then, after 3 beautiful hours when the peppery is not so obvious, it remain unusual woody (papirus-fresh pencil smell like) mixed with dry tea and a minty-fresh feel (like Pasha de Cartier), still a bit spicy, really evolving and surprising, not at all common (p.s. reminds me a lot of Dior's Dune and a little of Fahrenheit but fresher – both woody-floral-musk types). Bvlgari did it again wonderful proofing that perfumery is an art more than chemistry. My rank 8.9/10. ☣☣☣☣

denmaz
denmaz

intimate perfume. very close to the skin. seductive in a good way. wear this at cold night.

costaleo
costaleo

It's a very decent scent. It's involving and charming. the kind of smell you have to get to know well by wearing it. It feels weak, but its power lies in its apparent weakness. Wearing this you will be noticed in a very discreet way.

scenturian
scenturian

Smells very hot! I like it but I m not sure to own one, because in the drydown I smell a note which is like humid, I dont know what is it, btw that note is barely detectable.
Gr8 sillage and longevity on my skin.

guest_rain
guest_rain

i just love when some random guy passes by me wearing this perfume. its so sexy! makes me wanna stalk them just to smell the perfume. lol.

xavier
xavier

Bien, pero no apasiona. Desde su inicio no engaña, su olor no es cambiante. Me gusta porque es elegante, seria, y va bien en determinadas ocasiones. Para mi es cansina para llevar a diario.

cbstarker
cbstarker

In general, I find designer fragrances commonplace. Once in a while, however, I find something very uncommon in the commonplace such as Bvlgari pour homme Soir. I think there are more than just the four notes mentioned above but I do like the minimalist approach. Overall, there is a prominent woody note (papyrus?) that lasts from beginning to end. I have no idea what papyrus smells like but the woody notes I do get are something between cedar and birch. The citrus opening is ephemeral at best, which is fine by me, and the tea notes come off more like roasted green tea (hojicha) than darjeeling. Bvlgari is known for using tea in several of their fragrances but I find this one to be the most obvious as it lends a slightly sour yet smoky/milky effect. There are few fragrances that I find worth purchasing from the hundreds of department stores in my area but this one is fabulous and worth it. Sillage is good and longevity fantastic. I can easily pull this off in the office but I recommend it for evening wear - fall/winter.

vin570
vin570

I think it's a good perfume, nice quality. But it's not unique, nor common. It reminds me Molyneux Modern Quartz for men, but being classier. A little sweet, a little woodsy, a little sour.

seabear
seabear

I had been getting bored with many of the fragrances I had been testing until I came across Bvlgari Soir. It is so unusual and so appealing. For my tastes, it is not for everyday wear. I find that I only use it when I know I'm going to be alone with my wife and there are no hurries and no worries. In me it invites a warm arousal and a patient tempo.

You can definately smell the papyrus wood on this one, even more so on dry down. The tea note is hidden well but it is there, just not prominent. I really like this one. It is very understated without being loud, but that doesn't mean it is weak.

lillybee
lillybee

To guest_ : Your review is a product description for the fragrance appearing everywhere on the net. Here we discuss personal opinion and our own experience we have wearing the scent.

Dry tea and woody notes, really goes on great, but as it dries down, I start to get a strange dirt note, like garden dirt, that I don't like nearly as much. Too bad: the opening is just wonderful: A proper tea scent for men.

I love Bvlgari pour homme soir, it's so masculine and strong... fits perfect to a black suit... i love the papyrus smell.

periquito89
periquito89

In a way, this is what I figured about a refined and elegant scent. The bottle itself is refined. I think it fits better with formal or semi-formal, but not necessarily just for evening occasion or elegant events; as it is not strong, I can use easily during the day at office (law office, formal). At the beginning I can smell musk very well, with some citric note well balanced. You can get notice by others at the beginning (in fact, I didn't receive "compliments", but others just asked what perfume was), and through the day the scent becomes soft, and here I can understand why the "cup of tea" comparison in some foruns. Longevity is very good and the smell stays on your clothes and watch until the next day. It is not that kind of impressive scent, but refined and elegant must be impressive? I don't think so. Doesn't match much with t-shirt and jeans.

Update: the reviewer "tessture" said up there that she get a "strange dirt note, like garden dirt", and yes, there is something like that; I think this is because that musk note, a humid one. I wouldn't say a "garden dirt", but just a garden, with natural musk on it. Maybe something close to humid earth, under the shadow and some plants, on that garden. It was strange to me at first and second try, and now, six months later, I really like it. A favourite musk scent. Thumbs up!

vincent
vincent

Very elegant scent. When you spray this on, you really smell the papyrus note, lingering on a base of musk and some tea, far away. Papyrus is a light wood, and it smells luxurious. The sillage and longetivity however, are worlds apart. Longetivity is excellent. I can still smell this frag on my clothes the next day. Sillage however is another story, this is a scent that stays very close to the skin after 30 minutes. I can imagine wearing this scent to the theatre or even on a romantic dinner out, wearing a suit or smart casual style.

thgolfer
thgolfer

I really like the original Bulgari Pour Homme, and was looking forward to trying Soir. I did like it initially, but as it developed on my skin I thought it became too "thick" and cloying for my taste. Some may really like that about it, but for me I prefer the light, freshness that the original maintains throughout.

Soir did last for a long time on me though, as did the original. I could still smell traces of it 10-12 hours later.

ropname
ropname

One of the most special fragrance out there. A refined soft citric scent. It's not a favorite scent for me, but it's really great.
At first i thought this perfume has lemon in it, but now i see that the lemon scent i felt it might be cause of the combination of tea & bergamot note.
This is indeed a fragrance usable anytime & cause of its distinct scent it surely will make others notice you. :P

ticalau
ticalau

it's a pity that this fragrance don't last 2 mutch on me... because i realy like it!seems 2 last only 2-3 hours... :(

chocolateguy
chocolateguy

Noir seems to be an unsuitable name for this one. You can use it anytime of the day. Soft, fresh, yet warm and sweet. Just like a gentle touch. I love this sexy.

Aeternitas
Aeternitas

This is definitely my new favorite men's fragrance. I would buy this just to spray it all over my pillow and smell it all night! I'm going to buy this for my boyfriend during the summer. It has a lot of sex appeal for me, and like all Bvlgari perfumes, has outstanding quality and uniqueness.

Bvlgari Pour Homme Soir by Bvlgari 4.07 out of 5 based on 738 ratings and 135 user reviews

Bvlgari Pour Homme Soir Cologne by Bvlgari, 1 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Men
Bvlgari Pour Homme Soir Cologne by Bvlgari, 1 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Men
FragranceShop.com
Bvlgari Pour Homme Soir by Bvlgari Eau de Toilette Spray 1.7 oz
Bvlgari Pour Homme Soir by Bvlgari Eau de Toilette Spray 1.7 oz
Bvlgari Pour Homme Soir Cologne by Bvlgari, 1.7 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Men
Bvlgari Pour Homme Soir Cologne by Bvlgari - 1 oz Eau De Toilette Spray
BeautyBar.com
FragranceShop.com
Bvlgari Pour Homme Soir by Bvlgari Eau de Toilette Spray 3.4 oz
Bvlgari Pour Homme Soir by Bvlgari Eau de Toilette Spray 3.4 oz
Bvlgari Pour Homme Soir Cologne by Bvlgari, 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray Tester for Men
Bvlgari Pour Homme Soir Eau De Toilette Spray 30ml 1oz
Bvlgari Pour Homme Soir Eau De Toilette Spray 30ml 1oz
Perfume.com
Bvlgari Pour Homme Soir Cologne by Bvlgari - 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray Tester
Zappos.com
Bvlgari - Pour Homme Soir Eau De Toilette Spray 1.0 oz N-A - Beauty
Bvlgari - Pour Homme Soir Eau De Toilette Spray 1.0 oz N-A - Beauty
Bvlgari Pour Homme Soir Cologne by Bvlgari, 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Men
BVLGARI POUR HOMME SOIR for MEN by Bvlgari EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ
BVLGARI pour Homme 'Soir' Eau de Toilette Spray
BVLGARI pour Homme 'Soir' Eau de Toilette Spray
Bvlgari Pour Homme Soir 3.4 oz Eau de Toilette Spray
Bvlgari Pour Homme Soir 3.4 oz Eau de Toilette Spray

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Bvlgari Bvlgari Pour Homme Soir fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Bvlgari Bvlgari Pour Homme Soir, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Bvlgari Pour Homme Soir by Bvlgari. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Bvlgari Pour Homme Soir by Bvlgari represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.