Designers » B » Floral « Groups

Bvlgari Rose Essentielle Eau De Toilette Rosee Bvlgari for women

Bvlgari Rose Essentielle Eau De Toilette Rosee Bvlgari for women
dislike

Bvlgari Rose Essentielle Eau De Toilette Rosee Bvlgari for women Pictures

The new eau de toilette that has been launched in 2007 is a tender echo of eau de parfum. The rose scent enjoys its renaissance in a form of fragrance for the young. Bvlgari Rose Essentielle EDToilette Rosee is aimed at young generation. It is joyful and translucent, with accentuated gourmand fruity nuance.

Bergamot and orange precede Turkish rose, orange blossom and jasmine. The base is made of musk. Eau de toilette comes in 50ml and 100ml bottles and is already available. The fragrance creator is Beatrice Piquet who created eau de parfum as well.

Bergamot Orange

Rose Jasmine

Patchouli Musk

Rose Essentielle
Truly Pink

Bvlgari Rose Essentielle Eau De Toilette Rosee Fragrance Reviews

mumsy20
mumsy20

I bought this exquisite juice today as I'm looking for a scent that will get me through summer as so far I have been buying perfumes that are appropriate for winter and spring I saw this on sale in the nearby pharmacist and immediately sprayed the tester on my wrists. The initial scent was very in your face citrus floral aroma so I bought it straight away, I liked the initial attraction :). Then after about half hour it dawned on me that is similar in smell to my SJP Lovely that I stopped using for a while as it doesn't smell as enticing on my skin anymore as the climate gets warmer here. This is like a love child of SJP Lovely and CK Eternity Moment, only Rose Essentialle is more refined and straightforward. I don't dislike this perfume is so inoffensive and pretty I just wish I can find something with a bit more edge. 3.5/5 all in all for me.

marthapurvis
marthapurvis

To me, this is a very subtle scent. I feel I can wear it with lotion with a little bit of a scent (currently Olay Shimmer, which smells very clean). I don't know if they just work particularly well together or what, but I've been getting so many compliments every day on this. It smells very clean, very rose. Almost smells like, when you're wearing it, YOU are the thing that smells good, if that makes any sense. This was a blind buy because I saw it for $10 at a discount store, and I generally love Bvlgari anything.

flowersandcandy
flowersandcandy

At first this fragrance starts heavy and a bit cloying.You can sense vanilla and rose,heavy jasmine and some sugary smell but i expected more rose in this one.The drydown however is beautiful and varm with rose and vanila.

rockegg
rockegg

I really wasn't expecting cherry cough drops. This smells to me like I'd popped a cherry cough drop into my mouth then wandered into a rose garden. I'm trying very hard to smell the roses but that darn cough drop is ruining the experience.

Now that I've scrolled down to the bottom of the review I'm happy to see someone else said "cough drops." Sometimes I think I must have a very strange nose because what I smell doesn't match what the rest of you smell. I'm especially surprised Bvlgari makes no claim about cherry in this.

santaajumma
santaajumma

This was much better than I expected, to be honest. The first half an hour brings a very fresh, dewy pink tea rose - the tea notes are quite obvious. Later some berry notes appear, while the drydown is a slightly less exciting, but still pleasant, musky affair.

michie
michie

This fragrance oozes femininity! I love the soft rose opening notes. It developes into a rich caramel rose with a hint of musk. A real man magnet! It is not overbearing in any way. It is elegant and uncomplicated. I catch myself smelling at my own wrist a few times a day, because this is the most beautiful scent in the world to me! I will always always wear this one!

katuliena
katuliena

Surprisingly, I tryed this fragrance and didnt like it at all. Expected something light, fresh, rosy.. instead of it smelled to me like old woman, very powdery, disturbing.

luxlover
luxlover

I love and super adore Rose Essentielle that it landed the number one spot in my heart, among my other fragrances. Very feminine, fresh, floral without the usual sharp rose smell. It's a sophisticated fragrance that I can wear all year round. As with any Bvlgari perfumes I got, they stay long enough on my skin and they seem to smell better when my body heats up on humid days. I will repurchase this forever!

AdrianB
AdrianB

My mom bought this for me, and what an excellent choice. Initially on me it smells very lemony (my husband compares it to lemonade) but then it quickly settles into a baby soft, dewy rose. Longevity & sillage are about average (my only quibble is I wish it was a little better.) But what a stunning spring fragrance, and now I'll be cheking out some of the Bvlgari Jasmine line.

kristyc
kristyc

I'm normally not huge on roses. Thanks to fragrantica, this was a blind buy and it absolutely did not disappoint.

On my clothes, I get a beautiful and soft feminine scent. Its this pretty, classy, ladylike scent that just makes you feel so expensive. I absolutely agree with LadyRogue when she said "It's a 'peek-a-boo' scent, in such that it doesn't shout but, like a lady, sits and gets noticed for her class and elegant charm".

I have mixed feelings about the juicy jammy-berry layer you get after it dries down a little - I've seen it mention in the EDP reviews and I definitely get its notes in the EDT version. The jammy notes are not as "elegant" as I want it to be - but I think they provide a nice balance to the overall result.

However, I absolutely cannot spray this directly on my skin - because it turns into something much too strong, too sharp and almost.. rancid.

On my clothes though, even the next day its faintly clinging to the fibers and managing to smell reasonably fresh instead of going stale.

Longevity on my clothes is also amazing as I can still smell it 8 hours later. But despite this, it has minimal sillage - you can be sure this isn't one to offend others around you. To enjoy it, just make sure to spray it a little lower (eg at the center of your torso). I read somewhere that perfume evaporates upwards so this way, you can smell it as it does. It definitely works on me as throughout the day, I get delicate wafts of Rose Essentialle .. and nobody else knows why I suddenly feel just a little more feminine.

castellot
castellot

I am another who is disappointed that the scent disappears so quickly. I prefer the edt to the edp in terms of scent. The edt is all round softer, lighter, more joyful but sadly vanishes in under 2 hours. I may try spritzing my clothes instead of my skin? Because it is a lovely smell t have around.

morphoeugenia
morphoeugenia

I absolutely love this. It is my first time trying Bvlgari, and I love rose - this scent is unique. It smells of true roses and I always get compliments from men and women when I wear it. A lot of people have said it doesn't last very long, luckily on me rose scents cling well to my skin. Throughout the day I get whiffs of myself and think "woo!" It smells romantic and delicious and feminine.

EmilyTheStrange
EmilyTheStrange

Looking forward to buying myself a bottle of this for my birthday next week. As far as rosey perfumes go, this has got to be my favourite. Plus I'd like a bottle to put next to my signature scent (Bvlgari Mon Jasmin Noir) lol. I could easily wear this as an every day fragrance as it's fresh, floral, warm, feminine and just so very, very pretty. I still have my sample here which I smell frequently as I enjoy it that much. Bvlgari seem to just work perfectly with my chemistry...love it :)

Adam300691
Adam300691

I bought this one as well for my best friend for her bday last week, and it absolutely complimented her to no end!

My best friend is a very big rose perfume wearer, and her queen of scents is of course Lola. But when i had her open this perfume and spray it on herself, it was like a different kind of heaven to what Lola provides.

Love the smell of roses and that orange blossom and jasmine, even though you can just smell them, still compliments the rose, giving it that boost of feminine it needs, the powdery musk when it hits cooling off and drying down was sensual as well. In the end, it ended up smelling kind of like a musk stick and made me want to eat her wrist, but it was still great!

Another great blind buy from myself, and im glad i got it for her!

9.5/10!

Garden.Wren
Garden.Wren

I bought a 1.7oz bottle of this blindly, as I often do, along with a 10ml travel bottle of the EDP. While I do not "love love love" this fragrance, it's not bad either. It's soft and musky and nonoffensive. I guess I was expecting a bit cleaner/sweeter, less musky rose. I've discovered, too, that this is a scent that smells better at a distance. All in all not bad, but not my favorite Bvlgari either.

srich
srich

I love this perfume. Its such a true rose scent, but with an elegant woody touch to it on me. I get comments from men nearly every time I wear it. One of my favourites.

I must add that I thought the silage wasn't great on this, until I sprayed more on one night, and my friend insisted I didn't need to. She commented that she could still smell it quite strongly (even though I couldn't) and that I smelt amazing. :)

antfarm
antfarm

Very rosy-cheeked, light, uplifting and fresh on others--a spring rose on those lucky ladies (on one of my friends this smells like roses and sunshine). Unfortunately for me, this is one of those rose-based perfumes where my skin chemistry pulls the trick of transforming rose into rubbing alcohol/old nasty wine smell.

kaejuntun
kaejuntun

As far as rosy perfumes go this one is great. It is very romantic and the rose is natual smelling, not overly heavy. It is musky and slightly powdery, but I think the citrus keeps things fresh and enjoyable. The jasmine is hardly noticable on me (if at all), but my skin tends to emphasize rose notes so it may just have been overpowered on my skin. Lasting power is decent, sillage is close to the skin after about an hour or so, but in my opinion that is a good thing. Rose Essentielle is very pretty, feminine, romantic, and even though it isn't the most unique fragrance on the market it is very well done. I like it :)

CaledonianChic77
CaledonianChic77

I heard some many great things regarding this perfume & it didn't let me down. Wow! this perfume is like walking in the clouds so clean, delicate and airy and slightly powdery. The rose is very natural so delighted it's not synthetic so a real pleasure to wear. This is ideal for the office if you are looking for a soft rose perfume as it's ideal & won't let you down. Like most of the comments below it could of done with being a bit more durable it vanishes after a few hours so best stocking up on the Bvlgari Rose Essentielle body lotion to compliment the perfume.

scentofhope
scentofhope

I'm a huge sucker for pretty much any rose scent, though most are too sweet or too heavy. This one, however, is light but not too light, with just enough musk to be sweetly sexy without being too cloying. I receive compliments from strangers whenever I wear it!

Mons
Mons

I loved this so much I bought the whole kit & kaboodle; the large spray, the body cream, the shower gel. By the time I finished the bottle I was so sick of it that I couldn't wait to be rid of it. Too much of a good thing.
As far as rose scents go, this I'd heavier than Stella, but still manages to be light and not one of those elderly cloying scents. I never got ant of the patchouli, even down to the very last drop I only ever got rose. This is expensive and I did not love it to the last drop.

shuchii
shuchii

Tried this in store, love love love LOVE the light rosy/musky/jasminey, not old & powdery, scent - but it didn't last half an hour on my skin. Would be my next signature scent if only the longevity would be better. Really bummed out… For a perfume this expensive and coming from Bulgari, I expected so much better regarding lasting power & silage.

julieanneh
julieanneh

Love the smell but I also wish it would have better silage and longevity. Nothing worse than loving a smell but it doesn't last on your skin. Does it stay longer on clothes maybe? What brand of great rose smell has better longevity and silage?

Edit: I have since bought this as it was hugely discounted. I have worn it now a few times and still smells great. I have found that its longevity is better than my initial test. It lasts 4 to 6 hours on average. It is a fragrance you can spray your clothes to extend its life. Love it. I still think the stronger the better. I think all age groups would like it as my teenage daughter likes it as well as my mum but its definitely not as some say "old lady" or "sickly sweet girly".

naoneo
naoneo

for me, this is the best rose fragrance ever!!

black_and_red
black_and_red

I have this and while I think it smells great, like others are saying, it is neither very strong or long-lasting. In fact, I'm sorry to say, I don't really bother to apply it any more as it is only noticeable if I sniff my wrist. I certainly have never had anyone ever comment on it, and as others have said, the larger bottle is too big to lug around. I have been wanting to either purchase a miniature so I can reapply it frequently or investigate the EDP (I have the EDT). Interesting to know that EDTs and EDPs can often smell quite different! I think the EDT formula is lovely, but I want to saturate myself in the stuff, not barely be able to smell it on myself.

I read on some other Bvlgari reviews that the brand has a reputation for fragrances that are only moderately lasting at best, which is interesting. And disappointing. I have another of theirs, I think it might be called Omnia, it's very sandalwoody, and I find that doesn't last well either. I'm so curious to sample the EDP - I have been looking for a good rose perfume for a long time.

I do have rose essential oil but have never managed to take the step of mixing it with a carrier oil etc etc. I have looked at some inexpensive rose fragrances also - Yardley (I thought Yardley Lavender was the height of sophistication when I was a kid! haha) and Tea Rose - both seemed heavyhanded and a bit sickly, smelling perhaps more of rose geranium, or that was my sense.

I do think Bvlgari have captured the rose well, but not in its full glory. It's kind of muted.

canadianpetite
canadianpetite

Found this at Costco last weekend. To me, it smells of roses and maybe a slight touch of patchouli. Very feminine. It wasn't what I expected but was intrigued after five minutes. I find it clean. It doesn't have any smoky aspect that I usually enjoy in perfumes. Not powdery so it doesn't remind me of 'granny' smell. Appropriate for work. Sillage is short with my two blasts (one on chest and another on wrist). After an hour, it has faded away so I have to nose-to-wrist for a whiff. It's pretty but I'm still thinking of returning it.

Sillage: 3/5 after first 30minutes, 1/5 after an hour
Overall: 2/5

Update after a month: I love the clean scent of rose in this. I find it innocent and honest - if that makes sense. There is no strong woodsy or vanilla smell to interfere with the purity of rose. If anything, the musk serves to avoid a sharp rose scent. Beautiful! Good for office. Have fallen in love and can no longer part with my bottle.

New Rating: 3.5/5

tvu
tvu

I loved this EDT so so much, it's light, sweet rosee and fresh, airy like, as if iam flying on soft clouds -- but it is like a deflated balloon, it is not long lasting. The 100ml bottle is massive and heavy so there is no way i will carry that in my bag to reapply every few hours. I thought i was smart - I went off and get the EDP hoping that it would last longer. Well, EDP truly last well over 6 hours. OK, i feel very bad when i say this, but this EDP is strange, it is like cat pee... sorry... it is that weird. Why the EDT is so different to the EDP? To fix this cat pee error, i sprayed 1 of EDP and 5sprays of EDT....well, that will fix it ...temporarily... until the EDT is gone... i smell like cat pee again...argggg..... seriously, i will give this EDP away, and will only buy EDT in future.

harini_20
harini_20

Nothing new about this fragrance!!! Jus like any other rose fragrance!!!! To me it smells jus like Issey Miyake leu de florale!!!! Sure it's not in my list!!!!

paggeo
paggeo

This is totally amazing!!!Incredibly chic and feminine. this is what an elegant woman should smell like!!!
I agree with color your life... it is a daughter of the original bvlgari but better!!

nightcat23
nightcat23

This is a beautiful light rosy scent and perfect for people of all ages. A lot of young women stay away from Rose scents because they're afraid they'll make them smell like a grandmother however this is so fresh and soft and totally feminine. It's not as complex as the Eau De Parfum version and this is much lighter. It would make the perfect scent to wear while in a wedding dress. But it's also versatile enough to wear to less formal occasions. It's classy and elegant and delicate.

mademoisellejuliette.czix
mademoisellejuliette.czix

elegant rose :)

katemcq
katemcq

Light scent, not bad. Not great either, and certainly not that interesting. After a few minutes, a soft clay-like smell comes through that takes it in a different direction and reminds me a bit of that smell of Ann Taylor stores.

Chantal
Chantal

Bvlgari - Rose Essentielle – Eau de Toilette Rosée – What’s It Like?

Due to the opening of Bergamot and Orange (which creates a similarity to Dior’s Midnight Poison and to Lovely by SJP in slightly different ways, similarities which linger because the top notes never quite dissipate), and due to the muskiness that pervades the development, this fragrance will never be the true rose scent that its older sister Rose Essentielle EDP is. Yet this is not a bad thing. I will say that if you are looking for a beautiful and pure rose scent, you will be better off with the EDP and not the Eau de Toilette Rosée, but I still want to outline some of the beauty found here. This is really very much like Lovely by Sarah Jessica Parker, but smoother, cleaner, more pleasant. It is not a duplicate, but owing to its citrus-floral accord and the musky powdered nature that envelops this fragrance from head to toe, it shares many of Lovely’s much loved characteristics. It is very forward, a little bit more in your face than the EDP, and has very strong lasting power. Some people don’t know how much lasting power it really musters, because your nose can get desensitized by these big smells, but I assure you, even after four hours, people around you will notice this a lot, so keep this in mind when applying – it is easy to go overboard. Now, for people like me who are seeing the name of the fragrance and who really want a true rose, I simply must refer you to the EDP. These are not just two concentrations; they are two different young ladies. When I first got the EDP, I was worried that it would be like the EDT Rosée, which, though very pretty and flattering, was not what I have been looking for. But no! It is a true rose. For anyone who is wondering how different the EDP could be, I will post a review on that as well. I hope you will give both fragrances a try, they both deserve a good sniff, as they are both nice in their own way.

reena.peter
reena.peter

it does not work on my skin..it smells really so bad that i want to wash it off!!not for me!

LadyRogue
LadyRogue

A very elegant rose - that is the best way to describe Bvlgari Rose Essentielle EdT.
Italian elegance is very much based on the "less-is-more" principle and this rose scent is very Italian.
When first applied a heavenly rose bursts out and remains the top note throughout, even after the jasmine and musk accompany it, the dry down doesn't change that, you KNOW the rose is the star in this harmony of notes.
It's a 'peek-a-boo' scent, in such that it doesn't shout but, like a lady, sits and gets noticed for her class and elegant charm. (I actually prefer the EdT over the EdP, the EdP is too much rose for me).
I love it, it is very classy and rosy without being "old fashioned". In my opinion all ages can wear this at any time. The silage is wonderful, a beautiful whiff at a time without being cloying or a mile ahead of you. The longevity is great, on my skin 6-8 hours. On clothes I smell it the next day still.
It's another winner in my -still growing- rose collection.

N.B. I am wearing this and with every whiff I get an impression of something I know, and it finally dawned on me what this reminds me of: Chanel №5 mixed with a stubborn rose. Wow: I'm liking it now even more!

Friesianfriendly
Friesianfriendly

The perfection of this rose scent is astounding. After smelling this one I will be forever spoiled for any other! It is to me what catnip is to some cats; I would love to roll in the stuff. It sparkles, yet it's gentle. It's clear but muted. There is a hint of spice but it's rosy. It's got a distinct personality...and I think it's me!

Since I love it so much, I don't mind that it only lasts about four hours on my skin because I'll enjoy re-applying it.

Edit:
I would like to add that the patchouli note in this is integrated into the fragrance in a completely smooth way. It works beyond what I would have expected. Fortunately, I didn't know what the notes in it were when I smelled it for the first time. This fragrance has complete harmony with no jarring notes to my nose. Smelling it on my skin is like listening to beautiful music. I have received many compliments while wearing it.

maiker
maiker

I buy this yesterday, i never expected such a GEM OF PERFUME, i never smell rose in this lovely way, i couldn't stop smelling my hand, is really really eternal. am just waiting to go somewhere on a trip, to use this peace of art, so i can always remember it, when i smell this perfume.

breammy
breammy

Just love it !! ♥♥♥

sinesthesya
sinesthesya

Hey girls.. I wannna know if this one smells almost identical to the original one... what's the difference between this and the other one?

Thandar
Thandar

Rose is my favorite flower,so i like this one a lot.It is pure rose scent,feminine,classic and alluring.

Anup
Anup

I have always been a huge fan of Bvlgari's even since i have come back in to the fragrance scene. They never release a dull fragrance, always refined and accurately tuned to smell very rich and smooth. Roses are obviously the centerfold to this delightful creation, held up so tenderly by the other accords.
Almost as if the other accords are sacrificing the virgin, youthful and sweet rose to God himself! Roses are one of my most favorite fragrant flowers, besides jasmine, and orange blossom.

I remember my mother and grandmother when i was a child (4-6) taking me to this far away place where there were flowers, knick knacks for your home and food made-from-scratch. This place was called "Ashcombs" and we would visit it once in the spring, and once in the fall to get all sorts of different seasonal flowers for my mothers garden, and food for my endless appetite for savory delectables.

I also remember specifically (when i wasn't running from the hungry, greedy bees) taking the time to gather the fragrances from many different flowers into my nostrils. One in particular that i would always vist over and over before we left was the rose. So soft and tender, the sweet rose was very pleasing to my young nose, and smelled very sobering in a cool early june breeze.

The woman that wears this fragrance surely is well spoken, humorous and seductive, everybody loves her, and the people that don't, completely envy her.

I approve

Smell: 10
Longevity: 9
Sillage: 6.5

HappyShopper123
HappyShopper123

A very feminine pastel rose fragrance. This is pretty and light, but doesn't last long on my skin. Sillage is fairly low.

honeysuckle77
honeysuckle77

This review is for the EDT version.

This is a smooth, jammy rose. Sometimes, perfume isn't about being edgy. Sometimes it's just straight up pretty. This is my first rose fragrance. I'm not usually a rose person. If you are, then maybe give this a test first since this isn't really a rose soliflore. Not sure if I'd repurchase this one. I haven't tried the EDP version yet and I would have to compare the two before deciding which one to purchase. For now, I'm loving it.

olga1780
olga1780

I cant wait to use it up to the gym....nothing but cheap non -lasting rose water inside. I thought most Bvlgari EDPs have poor lasting power, but this is beyond the pale!

msksk
msksk

this one just turned sour on my skin - my sister had it and it smelt great on her.

mrsambersavage
mrsambersavage

I'm not too fond of the initial top notes but the dry down is sooo gentle, delicate, soft yet not warm. Not too fruity, not too flowery.

Definitely going to wear this regularly this spring. Will alternate it with Sheer Veil and Versus.

uriphides
uriphides

I don't like most of floral perfume but not this one. This perfume turns to very sweet sensual roses scent on my skin, not too old or too strong. It'd be one of my signature scnet from now.

specialk070581
specialk070581

I love this scent, its in my top 5 favorites. I have been wearing this to work and was told that I smell 'expensive', which I took as a great compliment! I have been wearing this on hot summer days, and unlike a lot of other rose scents I don't find the sweetness sickly or overpowering - its very very fresh smelling. If applied liberally this scent will last all day on me.

logicmuppet
logicmuppet

If Kool-Aid came in "rose" this would be it. It's definitely rose, but there is sweetness and fruit underneath. I think it's adorable, but it might get on the nerves of someone who doesn't like a little sugar in their scent.

Eleiria
Eleiria

I generally do not like rosy fragrances. So I wasn't interested in this one when I saw it, but my mom loves roses so much so I bought it for her. However, from the second I smelled Rose Essentielle, I'm in love with it. I can't stop sniffing my mom when she wears this :) The sillage is pretty good and powerful, and it lasts! I put it on yesterday afternoon, and I can still smell it. It's not overbearingly rosy to my nose, beautifully -and indistinctively- blended with jasmine. It awakes a happy feeling and is suitable for day, though I'd wear it at night too.

TillyWave

I'm leaving my old review, but I will have to post a new one.

Here's the deal: this is a FRUITY FLORAL.

FRUITY FRUITY FRUITY!!! Thats right. It's funny that the write up emphasizes rose, jasmine, musk, etc. Because what I get without layering this with another floral is mostly fruit, red berry jam fruit, with some flowers in the background. The drydown is the same vanilla/fruit/floral whisper (hardly a musk), but the majority of this scent delves into the fruity floral genre.

Now this is still not an obnoxious, tween frag, but since I see that it was specifically formulated for a 'younger' generation, I can see why they put so much berry fruit into the formula.

I still like it. Very suitable for work, unlike my straight up rose scents. Although I do wish there to be more rose!

TillyWave

I really adore rose scents. But they are getting out of hand on my shelf, since I have about 5 different rose perfumes, 2 of which I really haven't delved into yet.

Today I decided to wear 'Tea Rose' (the rosiest of the roses, if you will) since it is Saturday, and I can spray my self in a rose garden and not worry about offending others.

So, properly adorned with 'Tea Rose,' I dug into my Bulgari Rose EDT and tested it out today. Straight roses, right? Wrong! Wrong!

Beautiful all the same...an almost fruity rose in the beginning, with roses fruit weaving in and out for about an hour. It gets to the base fairly quickly, which is a slightly vanillic-powdery, floral hued rose. Compared to 'Tea Rose' it is much less linear, and much less rosey. I like it alot none the less--though it doesn't last long. I wonder if it would be better to get the EDP?

Rose scents seem to have a bad rap for some reason. I don't know why. Anyway, I think that this one would be eminately wearable for work, and if you get tired of roses, they certainly change in character and intensity during the wearing.

So although I have many scents of rose, this is definetely an alternative versus a copy of other roses.

e_negrau
e_negrau

The most romantic fragrance for me and yet with a very well-shaped personality. An intimate, close-to skin fragrance, that works so naturally to the body chemistry and warmth! I guess it's the combination rose-jasmine-musk that makes it such a natural skin fragrance!

guest_A.Rose
guest_A.Rose

Wet, waxy roses and iced, blackberry bramble. Sheer, watery and sweet with a hint of tea; not a plasticky rose, but a cool, waxy one, filled with fresh, liquid sugar-nectar infusion and rosewater. Smooth, simple and lovely, a casual daily fragrance that won't offend.

cisco
cisco

Don't get me wrong, this is a lovely fragrance. However, after getting its sister Bvlgari Femme it lost its "love" on my list and Femme took its place. Lovely as it is, I swear to me Femme smells more like a rose and is much fuller bodied.

vetiver
vetiver

Ahh so nice , so feminine, roses, mmmm, soft powdery roses, long lasting roses...so cute..but..somehow i think it smells like GUESS ( the silver bottle) just this one smells expensive, more elegant, but Guess could be a very good option if i couldn`t find rose essentiele anymore

ezdravkova
ezdravkova

a lighter version of the original, hence more wearable in warmer months/climates..

katusha
katusha

Its beautiful spring evening perfume. The company of bergamot, rose & jasmine is singing on your neck.

rotorres
rotorres

I got this months ago and tried it and just thought UMM okay nothing great,and put it away in the dark.I usually lean towards frags that pack a punch - perfumes that I can smell all day, and will not be ignored. But now there has been some warmer weather here and I started thinking about a spring fragrance, (to get away from the heavy winter scents) and I brought this out again and I sprayed it and I love it. This perfume is so soft, pretty, gentle,light and airy. I've been applying it to my pillow at bedtime and it lulls me off to sleep.The only drawback is it does not last as long as those I'm used to wearing, but for sure a spring time fave.

yvashche
yvashche

No rose detected, only an air-freshener kind of sweet smell. Not complex at all, very expensive too. I actually do use it as an air-freshener and gave a smaller bottle to my sister. I dislike all Bulgari fragrances except Red Tea.

guest_Sasha
guest_Sasha

I tried this with my friend the other day and she really dont like it. She feel the smell too classic just like the rest of Bvlgari perfumes.. But somehow i find this perfume very elegant and sexy in its own classic way..

femmeasis
femmeasis

One of "mis" likes to wear it from time to time. This is for when I want to feel myself like a "girl from the good family". The pearl thread is strongly recommended to be added

essija
essija

This is What Gothic Rose smells like to me. Warm Rose with lots of Patchouli, it's an absolute beauty. Will be perfect for cooler/fall weather.

perfumista
perfumista

This is one of the loveliest perfumes made by Bvlgari... actually I like most Bvlgari perfumes, but this one is classy, feminine, tender and sexy all at the same time.... I wish I could have it than it would be perfect :)

tatyin
tatyin

For me it smells like a rose syrup with vanilla added to it...not my cup of tea=/

sunkist7957
sunkist7957

I am a great fan of rose fragrances, however, as soon as I tested this perfume today at the Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA), I knew this is not the type of my perfume. Bvlgari Rose Essentielle has a pure rose note which is very beautiful but sadly, it is too strong FOR ME.I need a light and delicate one.

guest_exen
guest_exen

i first smells this on one of those paper strip they gave u over the counter... i didnt like it as it smells too strong n pungent.. kinda like for Datin... then, my dad bought this for me on my birthday.. so, i sprayed it on my wrist, at first, like the paper strip, it kinda smells too pungent, but after awhile, it just smells absolutely gorgeous! maybe it suits my body chemical or sumthing... but i find it more of a special occasion kinda perfume and not suitable for daily basis wear...

A gorgeous, classy rose with slightly tinny notes of cedar to keep it from being too much, but it dries down too sweet on me, like many Bvlgari scents. Too bad because the initial scent is the perfect rose fragrance. (Not to be confused with smelling like a real rose: I'm talking about perfume you wear like jewelry.)

katyas
katyas

I'm a fan of good rose fragrances - Stella, Rose Absolute, Pur Desir de Rose (unfortunately discontinued). When I had a chance to try the Bvlgari Rose Absolute, I just loved it. This is definitely one of the good ones - it has a hint of spice and warmth behind the rose. Beautiful scent!

CaraMia
CaraMia

A beautiful rose garden from Bvlgari! This is a wonderful rosy scent enhanced with a light burst of bergamot and a musky base. Inlike many jasmine rose combos this one is not overwhelmed by the jasmine blossoms and the orange blossom is mild and does not bog the rose down in a bowl of sugary blossoms.

This is one of my favorite roses.

elgab89
elgab89

You have to try first Bvlgari Pour Femme. Based on this, 2 more scents have been created: Bvlgari Rose Essentielle and Bvlgari Voile de Jasmin. Both are equally successful. Keeping the same romantic feel, this is a pleasant daytime fragrance and to me, it somehow revokes Victorian times. Lovely!

guest_Mia Manifold
guest_Mia Manifold

I adore it. I adore the smell of roses, I am addicted to everything rose..rose is the flower of love, roses are romantic, feminine, the essence of a woman is rose.. roses just scream softness, love, woman, femininity, I always wear it, I am mad about it, I am a very feminine woman and Bvlgari Rose Essentielle Toilette Rosee is aimed at the young generation. I am 28 and I could bathe in this exquisite perfume. . my old favorite Beautiful is still beautiful, as are many others I love, but this is my favourite of all time .. it is stunningly overwhelmingly sensually sexy and innocent at the same time. Just like me :))))

Luciana
Luciana

es espectacular!!!

alinaelenasandu
alinaelenasandu

It smells like a garden of roses.I like it but it's not my favorite one. Too sweet for me

lillybee
lillybee

I was looking forward to trying this. There are some unusual rose fragrances out there but this for me unfortunately is just another rose-jasmine-musk concoction. I just do not like the boring, unpleasant, ubiquitous smell of orange blossom. Reminds me of cough drops.

Bvlgari Rose Essentielle Eau De Toilette Rosee by Bvlgari 3.91 out of 5 based on 475 ratings and 75 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Bvlgari Bvlgari Rose Essentielle Eau De Toilette Rosee fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Bvlgari Bvlgari Rose Essentielle Eau De Toilette Rosee, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Bvlgari Rose Essentielle Eau De Toilette Rosee by Bvlgari. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Bvlgari Rose Essentielle Eau De Toilette Rosee by Bvlgari represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.