Designers » B » Floral Green « Groups

Eau Fraiche Bvlgari for women

Eau Fraiche Bvlgari for women
dislike

Eau Fraiche by Bvlgari is a Floral Green fragrance for women. Eau Fraiche was launched in 1997. Top notes are mimosa, coriander, orange blossom, pepper, bergamot and brazilian rosewood; middle notes are magnolia, black elder, jasmine and rose; base notes are musk, green tea and iris.

Mimosa Coriander Orange Blossom Pepper Bergamot Brazilian Rosewood

Magnolia Black Elder Jasmine Rose

Musk Green Tea iris

Bvlgari Pour Femme
Voile de Jasmin

Eau Fraiche Fragrance Reviews

DancerForLife
DancerForLife

I enjoyed this scent a lot a few years ago. Starts out like a lighter version of Bvlgari Femme, dries down to something sweeter and milder on my skin. Has a nice powdery finish. Haven't worn it in a while - sticking to Femme, and also trying other floral/vanilla powdery scents such as Prada Infusion D'Iris and Creed Vanille Sublime.

andhiny.maharatie
andhiny.maharatie

This is the perfume that my Mom used to wore everyday! The scent is reminds me of my childhood memories, because I used to sneak into my parents bedroom just to try it on my skin (my Mom really love this perfume)

jedikitty
jedikitty

After having an awesome experience with The Blanc, I had high hopes for this one. Well, struck out big time...

My testers arrived today, and I rushed to try them on my wrist. Sadly, within seconds, the scent become overwhelming and *very* masculine - not the way I want to smell at all. I think it's the Brazilian rosewood - it smells totally like an aftershave, and, I think, it would smell nice on a man.

I am so glad I tried it on before going for (yet another) blind buy of a full size based solely on reviews.
So, yes, I have two 1.6ml spray testers for swap, or giveaway...

Debshee
Debshee

OMG...I love this for work,etc. when you want something light. Plus it smells unique. Too bad I just discovered it now (thanks to myperfumesamples.com). Unfortunately, I can only find bottles on amazon or ebay and the pics or reviews suggest I may not get the right product so I'll use my samples sparingly.

pandora's ghost
pandora's ghost

this is my signature scent for the last 17 years. It was the only thing I could stand when I was pregnant. I found it in a duty free shop while living overseas- it saved my life as you can't live in the tropics without a clean scent- and one that doesn't trigger morning sickness. Its magic-light, uniquely green,a hint of white flowers and a stomach soothing undercurrent of jasmine tea. It lasts for me though it is a very light scent and you have to come close to pick it up. My daughter called it the sweetest part of a hug.

aboulden
aboulden

This is so fresh, not overpowering but lasts...very, very nice. If I had to chose one fragrance in the world that I would have to wear all the time it would be this one.

yantestrs
yantestrs

Beautiful, green, fresh. Light as well.

Zakkarina
Zakkarina

Es delicada, elegante, riquisima!, muy fresca y sexy, totalmente recomendable ;)

rubyred
rubyred

Refreshing enough scent which, in order to appreciate, you must sniff that 1/2" of skin onto which the perfume was pumped and you must do this within 10 minutes after which it has vanished. For the price, the sillage and longevity is appalling.

guest_Anababy
guest_Anababy

I love this scent it makes me feel sexy and fresh hehehe ;)

This is my signature fragrance. It makes me feel girlie , but womanly.

Such a fresh smell. Most perfumes give me headaches , this one... not a chance . I love it , I love it , I Love it!!!

ilikethequiet
ilikethequiet

A very fresh scent indeed, but in the end, unremarkable. Not for me, but I certainly understand it's appeal as the notes are quite clean and delicate.

RouenFr
RouenFr

I love this scent, I get the Iris notes through out the life of this scent. HOWEVER, this scent doesn't last long at all. It is sad because it is a really lovely scent. This is a fresh clean scent and would be lovely in the spring and summer

gentlkeys
gentlkeys

I accidentally sprayed this on my shirt as I was lookingt for Versache Eau de Fraiche for men. I ended up buying this for my Girlfriend as I like the smell. The intoxicating basenote lingers and makes me think of how a woman is the greatest gift a man could have. Sensous!

mackie
mackie

Bvlgari eau fraiche stands up to the original Bvlgari. Its scent and durability is remarkable. On me when first sprayed it's an intense combo of flowers and a hint of citrus but not overbearing because it also has a soft powdery scent that makes it luscious. It slowly changes a bit, it seems it gets a little sweet but there is a slight musk scent to it and still that powdery connection. I believe this is a wonderfully complicated scent that will last the ages

xexe
xexe

If its so good as the discription says - I want it badly. :) The combination of black Elder and magnolia is quite intriguing.

Eau Fraiche by Bvlgari 4.01 out of 5 based on 104 ratings and 16 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Bvlgari Eau Fraiche fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Bvlgari Eau Fraiche, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Eau Fraiche by Bvlgari. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Eau Fraiche by Bvlgari represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.