Designers » B » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

dislike

I have it: 489 I had it: 312 I want it: 349 My signature: 15

ozonic
herbal
Eau Parfumee au The Blanc Bvlgari for women and men Pictures Eau Parfumee au The Blanc Bvlgari for women and men Pictures Eau Parfumee au The Blanc Bvlgari for women and men Pictures Eau Parfumee au The Blanc Bvlgari for women and men Pictures

Eau Parfumee au The Blanc by Bvlgari is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women and men. Eau Parfumee au The Blanc was launched in 2003. The nose behind this fragrance is Jacques Cavallier. Top notes are tea, artemisia, bergamot, bitter orange and orange blossom; middle notes are pepper, cardamom and coriander; base notes are amber, musk, rose, jasmine and woody notes.

Tea Artemisia Bergamot Bitter Orange Orange Blossom

Lijiang

Eau Parfumee au The Blanc Fragrance Reviews

Ritarudna
Ritarudna

Finally!! I've been looking for something that smells like westin white tea bath! Au the Blanc smells like expensive ivory soap with peppery citrus tea. I can smell white musk and powdery undertones. It lt just, ughh :P makes me happy.

Edit: Somebody told me I smell like an old lady :L Womp

ver jaina
ver jaina

I've been hunting this fragrance for sometime, the only way is to blind buy it since they dont carry this line in my country. I loved the smell of White Tea bath products at Westin hotels & some blog reviews said this is quite similar.

Bought mine from FragranceX, arrived within 2 weeks time to my house. Overall packaging seems legit. It was also my first purchase from them so i'm a bit anxious.

Now this is a straight white tea peppery fragrance, i kinda liked the silage but unfortunately not really resembles the White Tea Aloe bath products. Sniffing close to the skin, it got even musky peppery. Very neutral & clean. Good for everyday where we don't think much about what to wear.

Edit: The longer it stays on my skin, the similar it is to that Westin shampoo....yay! I literally bathed in this yesterday & the scent stick onto my clothes till the next morning...mission accomplished! :D Although i not recommend sniffing this very closely, just enjoy the wafting aroma.

raw umber
raw umber

I recommend Eau Parfumee au The Blanc by Bvlgari to those working in the healthcare industry, and to anyone with a no-perfume policy at work, or for that matter to anyone who needs to spend time with their perfume hating family.

Eau Parfumee au The Blanc wears like a skin scent and is a pretty, sparkling, natural-smelling, mild-rounded white tea scent with a hint of cardamom and an even tinier hint of black pepper. It does indeed smell like a tea-scented soap, or lotion. It is gentle but not weak. It projects very well considering it's a cologne. Very soothing. Longevity is decent.

The tea note reminds me of the jasmine green tea fragrance which was released and then discontinued by L'Occitanne. This is a very nice fragrance indeed, but I personally like my fragrances to have more heft and presence than this one does, though what this one DOES do, it does quite well.

Martaynd
Martaynd

I love this! It is a cologne and not a perfume, therefore it doesn't have longevity. I prefer to wear it to bed. It is very clean and fresh smelling. It also has a colmena fact which is why I prefer to wear it at night in bed. To me, it smells like a very clean, fresh, floral soap.

My mother in law wears this, it is crisp, refreshing and powdery..I can imagine it is refreshingly nice on a hot day..that said, it isn't anything I like wearing, it has its place though in the perfume world..maybe it smells a bit aseptic to my nose..like what a hospital nurse would wear..but it isn't smooth, or feminine, it lacks something..reason why it is clean and cool..could a guy pull if off!? not sure..maybe..but a bit powdery for a guy.

rickyfreaky13
rickyfreaky13

If i could rename this, i would call it HEAVEN. That's it!!!!!

Maine_girl
Maine_girl

I just wore this again after a couple of months, and it was like coming home. I had forgotten what a calming and lovely fragrance this is. Although I love it any time, I have to say it comes alive in the warm months. The combination of pepper and white tea is so fresh and clean, and unlike anything I have smelled. This is by far my most complimented fragrance. Although I feel like I can't smell it on my skin after a few hours, my husband often tells me how great I smell when I crawl into bed at night after having worn it all day with no reapplication. This better not ever be discontinued - I don't ever want to be without this fragrance in my collection!

babypink_fairish
babypink_fairish

This is love and love is easy.
I almost used up my second bottle of this and I still am really in love with it.
It's an easy choice for any day when I don't want to think of what to wear. It's breezy, non offensive, even calming. It smells good and clean. I love love it.

Now I really have to consider buying a different fragrance. I'm still hooked on this one. *sigh*

Elisa S
Elisa S

It opens with delicious milky, fresh tea with a hint of spices (cardamom and peber) and citrus. I wish it could stay like that. But unfortunately for me, the musk soon sets in, together with a perfumery-soapy hint, and takes over the scent. It doesn't get bad, but for five minuts it had such a nice, natural smell..

pinkchevalier
pinkchevalier

Wow, maybe I smelled a bad tester but the initial spray made me really gag. I think something about it has that chinese medicine mix scent - probably the combination of wood and spices. It smelled astringent for me which is weird because it's tea-centric with clean musk. I'm going to assume something off was with the tester...

The drydown was better - a bit sweet and warm but with that lingering woods and chinese medicine smell. I've had similar odd experiences with bvlgari so maybe their formulations just don't suit me =/

Redbeard
Redbeard

Honestly, this one has been really hard for me to try and describe, probably because it's on the weak side. It starts out as an almost grassy aquatic, but with a honey-like sweetness that you only notice at the end of each sniff. The vague, transparent leafy-flowery musk that sets in is pretty unisex...it gets my kudos over unisex scents that lean too far to one side or the other. While it doesn't smell like the original Bulgari Pour Homme per se, it's very similar in being a "stealth" scent, as someone recently commented in the forum. By the end, the leafy musk starts to pick up a bit of an overripe-flower edge, which I could do without, but it's not enough to annoy. It partly resembles the reedy or bamboo-y basenote that I like in Allure Edition Blanche, the new Guerlain Vetiver, or the new Eau Sauvage, but is slightly sweeter like AdP Colonia Intensa. I definitely recommend at least trying this stuff even though (or because?) I don't really know what it smells like. Just be prepared to apply a fair amount.

Labaloo
Labaloo

Actually, this one reminds me of 'Ecko' by Marc Ecko- they're not the same: ATB is much-brighter with citrus, and Ecko has a prominent note of anise- but the vibe is really similar! They both remind me of the scent of a breeze... I know this is traditionally a daytime frag, but the effect is also striking at night- even in cooler weather- blending well with night-time air and moonlight.

Sillage: about 2' (soft/moderate)
Longevity at 70F: 24+ hours (citrus notes die down to trace after about 12-14h; light, "clean" musk skin-scent with complex minglings remains long after)

almostgreta
almostgreta

I love this perfume. To me it smells like a combination of spring and winter: silvery snow with green shoots growing out of it. It's very simple, but not simplistic; it never runs out of things to say, so to speak.

Irishys
Irishys

Bvlgari Eau The Blanc was introduced to me at the fragrance counter. I was looking for a nice, light "day" scent to wear to work. I am a nurse and cannot have heavy fragrance on when I'm working with asthmatics.

This is such a clean, light scent. Fresh without being soapy. It just smells great. The downside is it doesn't last that long on the skin, but you can re-apply and not be overwhelmed. This is my favorite casual daytime scent. It's just easy.

tneequeenie
tneequeenie

I had the good fortune of winning this body lotion and wash from lookin4happy . My son and I both used it during his hospital stay. My first impression was it was a nice, fresh scent, nothing special. I used the lotion since I didn't have a chance to throw a perfume in my bag. All day long I kept smelling this wonderful scent wafting by anytime someone would pass. After a couple of hours I finally figured out it was me! It went from zingy fresh, to a clean comforting,snuggly fabric softener scent. I mean that in a good way too. Very understated classy smell! The lotion lasted all day too. I definitely think it is worth a purchase!

SolangeN
SolangeN

Can't smell anything but white pepper all the way through this. Exactly the same top-of-the-sinuses seasoning you use for cooking. There's a nice musk in there somewhere, but the pepper overwhelms it for me.

But then again I can't detect much of anything in most of the Bvlgari's. Their Femme literally smells like faint rose water for me. Except the dark green The Vert Extreme, which is beautiful. Guess I'm missing out.

acep
acep

It was my signature scent I liked the fresh spiciness to it, It wasn't powdery that often came with musk and spice and it wasn't citrusy, aquatic, or gardenia-y like other fresh scents.
Now I buy newer bottles and it just smells more like musk with some whisps of clean, green, spicy notes.

iowagirl301
iowagirl301

I really like this, it is fresh & clean. Reminds me of laundry hanging out to dry on a warm summer day.

indorm
indorm

It reminds me of the flavour of a white tea I recently had in a tea shop in Omotesando, a glamorous part of Tokyo - a brilliant recreation. I love it: tea with a bit of white floral, and totally unisex. I think my very stylish son in law might like it, and if that's the case, my 5 ml sample is his.

shanghaifleur
shanghaifleur

This is soft like a whisper. Very gentle, give it a few minutes past the lemony first blast and it settles into a clean, almost fresh like a soap scent. On me, this is more a skin scent than a fragrance, and longevity is unfortunately too weak. My preference still goes to Eau Parfumee au The Vert.

Toom_Snoopy
Toom_Snoopy

Dried tea mixed with herb, not feminine at all.

varykino
varykino

Au Thé Blanc is clean, gentle and airy. To me it feels like a perfect olfactory representation of the concept 'white'. There's pepper and an abstract aromatic tea note, fluffed and softened by white musk. There's a soapy-floral hint of orange blossom, as well. It makes me think of open spaces, of gathering smooth white pebbles on an out-of-season beach, with cirrus clouds in wisps across the sky. It makes me think of serenity, and strangely with all of that white-cool-airiness, it makes me feel safe, soothed and warm when I wear it.

Truth be told, most days I tend to forget it's there and go for flashier scents, but then on odd days when I need some perfume TLC, it's the only fragrance I can stand on my skin. And then it is perfection. So while it's not a day-to-day favourite, I never want to be without a bottle.

It's somewhere between a cologne and an EDT in strength. I'm generous with application to make it waft around me a little.

laughingbird
laughingbird

My skin tends to amplify the musk in scents. The top notes were very soft, light, airy, and sweetly floral. The flowers intensified and then dried down to fairly prominent musk on me. There were still some sweet flowers but they stayed close to the skin. It was like two separate scents, one a wafting animalic musk, the other a soft floral skin scent. Au the vert was better for me - more green, very fresh, no musk.

IsaIsabella
IsaIsabella

Bvlgari Au Blanc opens up very aldehylic. White tea, with pale flowers and a touch of peachiness.
As the scent mellows, it becomes evident that beneath the white tea leaves, is the occasional sprinkling of pepper to give a spicy, salty edge to this scent.
An hour later, the pepper disappears and the mild floral tea takes center stage.

Verdict: An easy to like scent.
Longevity: 4-5hours

eam
eam

This is a scent that could become a signature smell -- one that fits closely to your skin and is almost natural, yet lets you exude the classiness of someone who wears perfume. Great scent for every day use, very chic without being floral/girly. Simple, understated sexiness.

diego.lesgart
diego.lesgart

Love it in autum or springtime... as a delicious tea but the main ingredient is anis...
An original cologne!

gracenote-floralspice
gracenote-floralspice

Am snuggled in bed, oscillating between fb and fragrantica and then hankering and hopefully soon reaching for the good book someone mentioned. Am wearing this fragrance as I write.
Lovely. There is a white still Arctic minimalism to it. Something uncomplicated. Something like pure light; white linen on a turned down bed; Even a white or creamy leather sofa or settee, inviting a guest to glide into it and rest there comfortably. Somewhere in its settling on my skin a woody note rises and becomes a part of the white stillness like Arctic ice melting in the spring and trees, grass and other foliage are finally released from the grip of an icy Arctic snow-gloved hand...

As for tea? Milk? Not much of that.

Very clean; classy; elegant.
Perhaps not the one I would where to the Awards ceremony, the President of the braille authority's dinner, the evening out with my significant other on our 18th wedding anniversary -

nonetheless - a classy summery and wonderfully relaxing scent - ready for calmness and stillness brought by nature, security.

orangehaze99
orangehaze99

I can't pick out any one single note from the list, but I would never have guessed there was anything "green" about it. Natural yes, green no. Well, to me anyway. It is an extremely lovely scent, and very unisex, nonetheless. Just beautiful. I'd love a bottle or bigger sample of this!

Merebon
Merebon

I don't usually like green scents, but this one is lovely. I hate scents that come up green like cut grass when you first spray. This is a light, touch of warm green. Crisp. Sunny. Mellow.

abi-ilman
abi-ilman

this is a perfume i looking for. im a man, i also wear euphoria intense by ck and very irresistible by givenchy. au the blanc makes me feel comfortable, relax and warm with its scent.

cherry_lips
cherry_lips

I smelled vodka at the start of this scent, but next it became very soft and light, mostly feminine.Suitable for summer and spring time.

Ihab
Ihab

It is like aroma therapy to me love it ,but its not easily
available in the gulf any more

almondbreakfast
almondbreakfast

To me,

this is so 2013! or "my" 2013.

Pure and holy, subtle and close to skin.

Tea, rose, jasmine, coriander, musk.

It's truly unisex, clean, detoxyfying (that's what I call it). Perfect scent to start the day. Perfect scent to relax at night.

Score: 9/10

-Mr. Almond-

veronicab
veronicab

Very soft and woodsy, not too sweet. The first tea scent I've tried and it wears nicely. I like it but it doesn't wow me so won't buy a bottle. I agree with some reviews that it can be unisex because it is so mild but not too musky like most mens. I'd recommend giving it a test next time you walk by the counter.

curlykitty8
curlykitty8

This is an exceptional fragrance which evokes a calming joy that is hard to describe!
Most Bulgaris leave me cold (I do like the Rose Essentielle as well) but The Blanc is sophisticated, discreet, joyous and close to the skin.
A treasure!

Clyn11
Clyn11

So soft cozy...close to skin, and very classy. I normally don't wear perfume to bed but sometimes I wear this for comfort. I love it! Longevity is not very good though, so be prepared to re-apply

mum84
mum84

يلائم ان يكون رجالي اكثر ..من عطور النظافه يحمل بصمة عطور بلغاري

millie1980
millie1980

I have a mini bottle of this fragrance. It is so crisp, pure, paper white. A little too masculine for me - would smell great on a guy. But maybe it would work for me on a really hot summer day. Shame the weather in England is so rubbish :-)

cris.n
cris.n

I love this perfume. At least the version when it was launched. It smelled so strong on me and I was complimented when wearing it..Now I can't find it anymore. The Omnias have taken first place on shelves..

hesione
hesione

I think the chemistry must be so wrong between me and bvlgari. I really want to like this scent, the white tea smells so good, but in the end it smells obviously plastic on me.

Lolita7
Lolita7

I'm in love with omnia crystalline, so, of course I like the blanc.

It is a soft perfume, nice, calm. It's like a hug, a gentle caress.

Sillage: 6/10

****

Soy una enamorada de omnia crystalline, asi que, como es lógico the blanc también me gusta.
Es un perfume suave, bonito, calmado. Es como un abrazo, una suave caricia.

Sillage: 6/10
Longevidad: 6/10

This is nicely done, my mother in law wears it in summer, it is calming, refreshing like an ice tea, but also smells like a fluffy powdery cloud, so for me not my favourite, but I recognize it smells good on a hot day. Great scent by a great nose, Cavallier. It is a staple for summer.

maryum.malik
maryum.malik

SO long lasting. i always get a lot of compliments from both boys and girls.

sofoubiz
sofoubiz

smells like mum <3

Ejlgsp71
Ejlgsp71

Oh this is lovely, delicate, fresh, inviting, yummy

melia
melia

I just tested this at Douglas today on my hand, and it immediately made me think of one of my best friends... Her signature (and when I say signature, I mean that's really the ONLY perfume she ever wears and ever buys) is CK One. It's clean smelling but in a very soft way, and even though it's soft, the staying power is quite remarkable! I'm even still smelling it on my hand after 4 hours and washing my hands. So overall a positive vote: just like CK One an unisex, very easy to wear, clean fragrance... But I like this way more than One, due to the soft feel and better staying power!

Damag
Damag

Wow! I'm at a loss for words! LOVE THIS FRAG! It's so fresh and delicate yet elegant, stays very close to the skin after an hr. Or so with a quite dominant tea note, I find it very beautiful and uplifting, this beauty is one of those fragrances that just lifts up your spirit and makes you smile! Def. Spoiling myself with a bottle for my birthday♥

Sassy1
Sassy1

Finished up my mini bottle today...I layered it with Tommy Girl and they complement each other nicely.

By itself, I would rather smell Au the Blanc on a man...too masculine for my taste.

TanteSimone
TanteSimone

One of my two favorite tea fragrances, the other being Jasmine Tea by L'Occitane. I like that it is mild yet has a great enough sillage. Love the pepper notes and the ambergris dry down. This is what I was hoping Creed Silver Mountain Water to be. Unfortunately, that one is a major scrubber.

jedikitty
jedikitty

This one is an interesting one... With all the notes (as listed), all I get is white tea and musk, both in rather generous amounts. Perhaps, a molecule of amber and orange blossom, too, but that's only happening when I smell it right out of the bottle. None of these other notes ever come through on my skin, and it seems to stay that way for the duration.

Actually, it might be a good thing. A linear fragrance is not always a bad thing.
Many times in the past, I've got a seemingly great fragrance (out of the bottle, or on paper) but, mere seconds after I applied it to my wrists, it turned into a stinky sweat kind of smell, a smell I'd rather not wear on purpose.

So, back to Eau Parfumee au The Blanc; it is nice and clean but rather weak, a perfectly "safe" work/school/casual date fragrance. Do not let the word "Parfumee" in the name mislead you; it is only an EDC (2-4% concentration of scented compounds), so, pretty much designed to smell weak. So weak, in fact, one could probably bathe in this one... but it does smell pretty.
If it was (much) cheaper, I would consider getting a big bottle of it.

Lasting power - barely 2 hrs
Sillage - non projecting, close to skin only.

Forgot to add: It does smell a bit like CK One on me, especially in the drydown. Weirdly enough, I could never make the actual CK One work with my skin.
And, I think, Luxatron and Miamiami were right saying men seem to love this scent! My dear husband does not care much for perfumes, always says the scent is too strong (I apply very, very sparingly), and never compliments me on the 'fumes I wear but, this time, he did. So I just scored a nice, big, boxed bottle off eBay :)
[scurries off to hide the PayPal receipt...]

amelie
amelie

For me this is a very feminine fragrance, gentle, pure, milky as already said. I think more for daytime, as if you just take a shower, it's kind of too simple for the evening. Almost all Bvlgari fragrances are very lightweight and wearable for all occasions and an excellent choice as a gift.
And most importantly, I forgot to mention I mostly avoid floral woody musk, au the Blanc is truly neutral.

luxatron
luxatron

I sort of bought this on a whim because all of my perfumes are winter/fall gourmands and I felt like I needed something fresh and clean for the summer. It smells like white tea and pepper with a big dash of musk. It actually reminds me quite a bit of colognes marketed to men, which may account for why men (supposedly) love this scent on women. While this is a summery perfume, I'm finding that the musk in this can make the perfume feel a bit heavy, especially if you've got a headache. Spritz with caution.

neptune1121
neptune1121

From start, to the end, I just smell this lovely elegant tea scent, mixed with a bit touch of white flowers. I've been looking for this kind of tea fragrance, finally found it, and LOVE it!

Karen.M.OShaughnessy
Karen.M.OShaughnessy

Second Bvlgari scent I tried--liked it better than Au the vert.

amber23
amber23

First time i tried it in a hotel where we stayed, they had guest soaps and shampoos in the rooms. I used the shampoo and conditioner and that smell was just so light and beautiful, it stayed with me all day and i just fell in love with it! The perfume had also great staying power and was definitely ozonic.
One of my favourites.

micah.mcgahee
micah.mcgahee

Bvlgari The Blanc (White Tea) is a very nice, casual, fresh, clean scent. It's very smooth and very relaxing but tends to stay close to the skin. The notes of tea and pepper are the only notes noticeable in this fragrance, but they are nicely blended. I enjoy it. Sometimes I spray my sheets with it haha It's relaxing and helps me fall asleep :) I definately reccomend! :)

God Bless!!

kathy_g
kathy_g

Very calming and safe perfume... but lasting power is weak.

cveta
cveta

Lovely,lovely,lovely!My favorite!

fath1ma
fath1ma

Cool and gentle for the first sniff that comes to my head, then my brain's memories find tea and jasmin's scents which I always love verymuch. This is not a special perfume for who likes spicy, tart. Not for seductive husband I guess lol :D but good for mind relaxing, somebody that unconfident or feel uncomfortable...
add:
Soft scent
Good longevity (skin + clothes I wear >6 hrs)
Sillage > 1,5 metres (no wind blows)
Fresh (My hubby loves it)

This smells like a million other tea perfumes out there. It smells identical to a green tea room spray my mom has. I feel extremely unemotional when thinking about and talking about this perfume. It's that uninteresting.

madamn
madamn

For me the salty note is so overwhelming in this perfume that I can barely smell anything else. But there must be something more about it... right?

A quiet and gentle scent that is beautifully made. The beginning smells like white jasmine tea (white tea is the lightest kind of tea). The tea note gets stronger and slightly more woody, but the synthetic musk takes over the whole thing in no time. The rest is just a mild musky floral that is so pleasant to wear. Don't expect a monster sillage or projection here. Its just a type of fragrance to be enjoyed by wearer and few of those who are close to you.

LaGari
LaGari

This is a beautiful unisex fragrance that's fresh and cozy at the same time. Its like a soothing cup of spiced milk tea on ice for me. It feels so cool and comfy to wear.

channmya
channmya

feel like eating candy in a igloo. Cool and sweet

onlineallday
onlineallday

Plain musky wood/tea scent. It's nice, but this cologne is way too light for me. It's so sheer that I can hardly smell it. If you want to invest on a bottle, get the biggest one because you may be spraying a lot.

Mebster
Mebster

It's my wedding perfume actually. Now it's too powdery for me, n stop wearing it since coworker use it. But i wear it sometimes most of all when dating with hubby. Smell powdery n classy, comforting but fresh too :)

orchid_84
orchid_84

This starts off powdery, then dries down into a dry musky unisex scent. Unfortunately I get no tea scent from this. In fact, I would have no idea it was a "white tea" scent if I didn't read the description. The dry down is somewhat like that of Burberry Women, but not as nice in my opinion. This one is just a bit flat on my skin. On a positive note, the lasting power is quite good. I prefer Blvgari's green tea scent over this one, as I find it fresher and more tea-like.

daliflora
daliflora

A lovely fragrance, very calming and harmonious. It goes nicely with a white summer dress, I believe. Very lady-like, since it is soft, elegant, and beautiful, at the same time staying close to the skin (and not offending anyone:)). But I do not really understand why it is labelled as unisex. I could hardly see any man wearing it.

Heverton
Heverton

A unisex fragrance that in my view should be classified as a feminine.

At the beginning we have a dominance of Artemisia leaves, a delicate aroma, pleasant.

After about 15 minutes the heart notes begin to appear, where Artemisia decays (not completely) and white tea begins to dominate, accompanied by a very subtle white pepper, giving the scent a spicy and sweet tone. But it still remains a delicate fragrance.

At the base they list musk, but I did not feel even a little of it on my skin.

Projection? Almost zero, is a soft fragrance, delicate, which is close to the skin from start to finish

Longevity? 3 hours after using it, the smell practically disappeared.

MDWake8
MDWake8

I wear this when I want to feel calm. It smells exactly like white tea. Nothing sweetened, nothing tampered. BLV's philosophy on scent is that they feel that true luxury is having enough time in your day to sit down and relax with a cup of hot tea.

scentury
scentury

My wife seldom use perfume. Just baby cologne after a bath. Well, I gifted her this Bvlgari scent and now she can't get enough of it! It's unisex, but I honestly think it's more suited for women.( must be the soapy, powdery, honey scent ) However, since longevity is an issue, I rate it 4.25 out of 5.

passionata20
passionata20

I think this is more masculine scent, altough it is unisex. Unlike "Red tea" from bulgari that is real unisex and suits perfectly both men and women, this one is much stronger and more spicier.

barbiot35
barbiot35

For years I was searching a real scent of high quality talc powder...This is it! Very clean, refreshing...
And Au Thé Blanc has two sides IMO;
when a man wears that, it makes him seeming tender, kind hearted;
when a woman wears, she will seem more authoritarian or self confident...
PS: definitely not for teens!...

justbeyondutopia
justbeyondutopia

So, as a woman, unisex scents for me are usually just too manly.

The first thing I got from this when I put it on was just an overpowering spiciness. I was very, very tempted to wash it off right away, but I gave it a little time just to see.

What came after the spiciness died down was just fantastic! It smelled like honey and woods, with a definite sweetness on me. The spice was still present, but in the background. If it were just a tad less spicy, it would be perfect, but I'm definitely pleased.

TillyWave
TillyWave

Now. I'm going to be way out of line compared to the other reviews here, so bear with me.

FIRST OF ALL. This is not a 'tea' scent. I am a tea drinker, I drink all kinds of teas--black, yellow, oolong, you name it, I drink it. White teas often have honey, melon, stone fruit aromas. The thought of drinking something that smells like 'White Tea' is nauseating. This fragrance does not even have a hint of a fake white tea accord.

SECOND OF ALL. While I (luckily) rarely have functional product associations (ie, lemon doesn't remind me of wood polish) this is an incredibly 'fresh' perfume. I don't know how to describe it otherwise. It is just very soapy, very clean smelling, and it reminds me of a man who smells of soap and freshly laundered clothing.

THIRD OF ALL. They are dead on when they put this in the 'woody musk' category. There is but a hint of flowers in White Tea. It is mostly musky and woody, which is all right by me since I adore woods and musk.

LASTLY. Being a woody musky frag, I can't see how this can possibly be summery. I find it much more comforting for winter to wear a scent like this.

Also keep in mind that this is an EDC, so it fades quickly and doesn't last too long. Although I really like this perfume for its incredible wood notes (a man can easily wear this!) I do not know if I will repurchase after my bottle is finished.

myolderbrother
myolderbrother

This is fresh, soapy, clean, and slightly masculine. It offers a sparkling Hawaiian note as the tea note develops. Light undercurrents of lemon swim through this nicely. I can see my husband wearing this while I wonder why he isn't wearing a fragrance, since it blends so well with skin. It eneded up giving me the biggest headache from any fragrance ever!

guest_greenman
guest_greenman

so soft and relax

Chris v.V.
Chris v.V.

Well, well, well! There are two distinct parts to this fragrance, and I'm glad I waited it out for a few hours before writing anything down.

On first spray, like so many here have already said, it is a sharp tea and pepper. Some have described it as fresh. Trax mentions its saltiness, and I agree with that description, too. It comes across as a bit "yeasty" on me at this point.

But then! It dries down and surprises me with a lovely floral/musk combination (I know: no florals listed. It's the oddest thing to smell something that isn't there! Perhaps it's artemisia I'm smelling?). I'm guessing, because of the musk and amber, this white tea can be worn all year long.

It's autumn here; the air is cool and crisp. When I went out into the fresh air, the scent was wafting around me, and it was quite nice!

River
River

It's very similar to Trussardi Bianco. Both are fresh, clean fragrances with distinct peppery and musky notes. I like Bianco better because pepper is subdued by creamy magnolia which makes it less piercing.
Drydown is identical as they both contain musk and amber.
For some reason The Blanc is quite popular while Bianco passed rather unnoticed.

Doodles
Doodles

was a pure waste of money for me.. i usually like bvlgari scents, but this one was a real disappointment.. can smell the pepper in it.. weak, very grandma-like..

Sveltekittie
Sveltekittie

To janudy: No, its not you, its the fragrance, although very pretty, fresh, clean like linen, it has a VERY weak strength & needs to be reapplied frequently, especially on people with chronically dry skin. I think that may be one of the reasons they make it in a 2.5 oz size, because you need to use alot of it, & has almost no sillage after a few minutes.

janudy
janudy

I can't smell anything. I've read that this is a pretty light scent, but I wore it on a 90 degree day and sprtized almost 10 times...but nothing. Just a light musk and then it was gone. Am I anosmic to this perfume?

dial800whocares
dial800whocares

I honestly think I have finally found my signature fragrance. This perfume is perfect in EVERY single way. Its subtle, yet makes a statement. It does not have silage that will knock people out a block a way, but rather when you least expect it, you say "what's that amazing smell? Oh, right its me!" Its perfect for a hot summer day or a cool winter day. Its perfect for a romantic evening or right out of the shower when your ready for bed. Its not floral, spicy, gourmand or fresh. Its almost just like my own scent but better. This perfume is just hands down perfect. I will repurchase this as long as they continue to make it!

I can tell this is a great fragrance. I want it but it is so light. I just can't smell it on my skin. Even on a test strip, I can smell it for a minute then it's gone. Maybe nose must be malfunction today. Anyway, it's still on my wish list and congratulation to those who can smell and enjoy Au The Blanc. I am jealous! :)

mocha43
mocha43

This is a wonderful fragrance especially for summer. The tea is delicate but very fresh and delicious. I think the tea blended with the artemisia makes it so special to my nose.

This fragrance is really lovely and fresh. It's Summery and pretty without being overloaded by citrus notes.

My skin really soaks up these kinds of scents. Eau Parfumee au The Blanc sits on my skin like a lightly scented lotion, creamy and polite. It's very inoffensive and as I imagine, wonderful in the warmer weather.

Many say that this fragrance is soapy, and I somewhat agree, however I think it smells more like an expensive, soft, floral-scented shower cream. I also sense a creaminess that reminds me of icecream, however vanilla isn't present here.

On my skin, Eau Parfumee au The Blanc is extremely feminine, however I would like to see how this fragrance wears on a man's skin. I do believe it has the opportunity to be masculine.

The muskiness in the drydown is very nice and subtle. I urge those that are afraid of a strong tea note or pepper note to not give this fragrance a miss. Those notes don't tend to dominate.

I'm not surprised to hear that Bvlgari has produced a shampoo and conditioner range using this scent. The scent is truly delightful. The lasting strength is good for a cologne concentration, and the sillage is fairly intimate. Overall a lovely unisex fragrance for the individual that doesn't like anything too 'perfumey' or strong.

trax
trax

On me this smells like a smooth driftwood/wet seashell scent with remnants of floral soap on sunwarmed skin. Like what a wet seashell would smell like in your hand when you pick it up from the salt water after having been at sea all day in the sun, having used a floral handsoap earlier that same day.
I did not like it at first because the top notes were rather strong, felt cheap and headachy. But after five different tries and having worn it(in the sun)for a whole day I'm starting to come around :)

oh_caroline
oh_caroline

I like it, in a way... but it smells mostly like rice flour, not white tea.

Lucky me
Lucky me

I love this fragrance! It is perfect for every day use, office, gym, lunch/dinner with friends or someone special. It is smells clean, soft and lady like to me. I know it is unisex fragrance but I like it on women more. I am on my 4th bottle and I am sure will get another one
! Staying power is OK but I wish it would last longer. I like to layer perfume with body lotion or body spray emulsion. I think it is year round perfume but I love it in spring and summertime the best.

kastehelmi
kastehelmi

KasiaK, indeed this should be called "Angel" rather than the famous killer gourmand! This fragrance is a light and kind powder with a tea note that reminds me of the very high quality and expensive loose leaf "Yinzhen Silver Needle" tea. KasiaK is so right-perfect unisex-as a woman with strong inclination to femine fragrances, I find this feminine enough on my chemisty, even if it doesn't smell feminine. And it would smell delightful-clean, and elegant AND INTERESTING! on many men-a good choice of his/hers and a couple of any gender combination living out any gender roles. Sure, it doesn't last very long-but I would wear it with a scarf, as my scarves always steal away a bit of fragrance-also layering with lotion, and reapplying when possible is worth it for the celestial touch.

mwater1
mwater1

I'm all about collecting a 'line' of fragrances once I own one of them. I initially bought Bvlgari The au Blanc because I needed it to complete the Bvlgari 'tea set'--never suspecting that I would fall hopelessly in love.

I love all three Bvlgari tea scents equally, but I appreciate The au Blanc for being fresh, comforting, and calming to my senses. The initial spray had me a bit concerned because it does begin on a pretty strong alcoholic note, but it fades within the first 3 minutes. I was immediately arrested by my favorite raw ingredient..TEA! The white tea almost immediately mingles with a soft woody note lending the fragrance a slightly sweet edge. Not the normal strongly pungent type wood, but think more along the lines of a light oak wood.

After around 20 minutes a mild peppery scent enters the scene to spice up the sweetness.The musk and the amber in the drydown only enhance this brilliant formula to make it a must have for any true perfumista.

The au Blanc isn't a fragrance that is hyper or loud, you're not going to want to run a marathon with this fragrance. This is the perfect fragrance to wear on a Saturday right after your shower to help you unwind after a long and hectic week-it's that soothing and calming! I can picture myself spraying this on after a long shower and putting on some comfortable PJs and snuggling up to read a good book or watch some old black and white movies. AAAHHHH, bliss! I have to rate it a 10 out of 10...I am in love!

Ouch!
Ouch!

Hmm. I just got given this by my boss who wasn't too fond. (So kind) I also have the men's version of this and I will firstly say this.

They are both very faint scents...it's mainly due to the tea in my opinion. It's not the kind of note that lasts a hell of a,long time unless you're very lucky.

This is a fresh..ever so slightly spiced tea that feels very aquatic.

The dry down brings forth a really unusual element. This perfume smells buttery, like...melted butter with a bit of the freshness lingering behind. It's quite unsual to say the least but yep..it's definately buttery/milky/creamy.

Not my favourite scent but hey..you can't complain when you get a free bottle of perfume!

KasiaS
KasiaS

Just got it in a swap and I'm oh, so happy! :) This one, I think, is the one that should be called "Angel": just imagine the purest, the lightest, the most soothing and innocent scent in the world, and you have The Blanc... TM's Angel is just the opposite of this, could be called "Pretty Devil". actually ;)
It's also the only one I can smell when having headache or hangover, and it even seems to treat them! Therefore I think TB is a scent that all the pretty nurses and nannies should wear :), it's a real soother and confidence gainer.Nothing especially masculine about it (well, maybe the pepper, but you get so much pepper in woman's perfumes nowadays, anyway...), but also nothing classicly feminine, it's a perfect unisex. It won't get you high on emotions, so it rather won't work for night or special occasions, but if you want to calm down, to feel absolutely safe, clean and secure, go for it! It's a real cure for pain.
The lasting power is very good, and amazing for a cologne.

zvoncica
zvoncica

Well, if you ever dreamed to be washed in a gentle, milky, creamy soap bath, this is the thing.

Tea and pepper mixture gives the calm and rather quiet signature to this beauty, for me the best one from the Bvlgari tea collection.

I wouldnt say it is fresh (like sparkly or energizing), but it is clean, soft and gentle.

Probably people around you wont notice it, and you wont be able to trace it anywhere on yourself after ~ 2 hours.

Still it has my sympathy!

guest_irishessential
guest_irishessential

This clean, fresh, mildly-sophisticated fragrance that I initially used as a bath soap elated me. It's warm and smooth, yet subtlely spicy. I'm a man and believe it is better suited for men, but I think I would enjoy this on a woman that is not wearing competing fragrances from lotions or shampoos.

Citrus, leather and tea-like notes. This smells faintly masculine on me, though sheer and summery, but it is so unisex as to be androgynous. It's a bit sharp on me, with a touch of soapiness. I much prefer the silk-scented Au The Rouge.

passeio
passeio

Outstanding perfume, though I like and own all Bvlgari tea scents. This is one of the best. When you spray, you have to survive initial alcohol sharpness, but then it smells kind of like birch juice and warm clean skin, fresh, a bit sweet, creamy.

mariotgomez

I have a deluxe travel size of this scent. I sometime forget about it since it gets pushed back into my collection. I wore it yesterday and remember why I feel in love with this fragrance.

It is a true balance of femininity mixed with masculinity. It has a ying yang from the softness of the tea accords mixed with the peppery & musk notes.

All day, I kept putting my face into my shirt to smell this soft fragrance. There is a hint of floral notes, but the pepper notes were the one teasing me.

I am headed to a extended weekend vacation to warmer weather and this will be taken. Perfect for warm weather or when you are looking for subtle introduction from your fragrance.

guest_Amarilla
guest_Amarilla

Like every other Bvlgari fragrance, The Blanc is a well balanced refined creation. It actually doesn't smell like tea. It's quiet and sleek not at all sharp but appreciable. Make me feel fresh and luxuriant all day.

guest_enny..
guest_enny..

i love it.!its very fresh and clean..i feel so energertic when im wearing it..but..not long lasting..unfortunately..

xexe
xexe

Just love BLV line and I bought it at once I saw ARTEMISIA in the compounds. This is defenitely my scent!

Elitsa
Elitsa

I love it - fresh, clean, energizing. It isn't very sophisticated but i adore this mix of tea and pepper.

alicektn
alicektn

Nice scent, quiet, subtle, powdery and in the same time peppery. But poor lasting power unfortunately...

ineedavktion
ineedavktion

On other sites a man wrote the most wonderful review of this perfume for his girlfriend, so I had to try it. I really didn't think it had much character to it. It smells very clean and fresh, but I had two people at my work smell it on me and one said it was alright and another said it was horrible and I should send it back. I had to agree with her and sent it back. Not much staying power either, after a few hours I couldn't even detect it anymore. Maybe it would smell better on a man.

HeiLi
HeiLi

I really love this scent ... on a man. On me it just does not feel right and it makes me feel somewhat "unwomanly" when I am wearing it. Such a pity!

mariotgomez

I enjoy the peppery notes mixed with the white tea notes. Bvlgari fragrances are a most to any collection.

Gemini
Gemini

I love it! One of my favorites for summertime. Fresh, clean, elegant and unique! Good for men too!

Eau Parfumee au The Blanc by Bvlgari 4.20 out of 5 based on 667 ratings and 107 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Bvlgari Eau Parfumee au The Blanc fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Bvlgari Eau Parfumee au The Blanc, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Eau Parfumee au The Blanc by Bvlgari. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Eau Parfumee au The Blanc by Bvlgari represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.