Designers » B » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

Eau Parfumee au The Vert Bvlgari for women and men

Eau Parfumee au The Vert Bvlgari for women and men
dislike

I have it: 469 I had it: 329 I want it: 317 My signature: 13

Eau Parfumee au The Vert Bvlgari for women and men Pictures Eau Parfumee au The Vert Bvlgari for women and men Pictures Eau Parfumee au The Vert Bvlgari for women and men Pictures Eau Parfumee au The Vert Bvlgari for women and men Pictures Eau Parfumee au The Vert Bvlgari for women and men Pictures Eau Parfumee au The Vert Bvlgari for women and men Pictures Eau Parfumee au The Vert Bvlgari for women and men Pictures

Eau Parfumee au The Vert by Bvlgari is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for women and men. Eau Parfumee au The Vert was launched in 1992. The nose behind this fragrance is Jean-Claude Ellena. Top notes are coriander, orange blossom, mandarin orange, bergamot, cardamom and lemon; middle notes are jasmine, lily-of-the-valley and bulgarian rose; base notes are sandalwood, amber, musk, green tea, precious woods and cedar.

Coriander Orange Blossom Mandarin Orange Bergamot Cardamom Lemon

Jasmine Lily-of-the-Valley Bulgarian Rose

Sandalwood Amber Musk Green Tea Precious Woods Cedar

Bvlgari Eau Parfumee au The Vert Extreme
Eau de The Vert
Geranium odorata
Declaration Cologne

Eau Parfumee au The Vert Fragrance Reviews

I've expected a green fragrance and it is green indeed. Maybe a bit too aromatic for me, but still wearable. Tea note is quite prominent, I have to agree with votes. All in all, it is quite interesting fragrance, fresh green, little spicy and surely very elegant.

yukokadono
yukokadono

I cannot help smeling the white glue children use...why?

Sweelty
Sweelty

Is this considered as heavy or light-fresh perfume?

brickbishop
brickbishop

I found this perfume at a Bvlgari boutique at a Ritz Carlton boutique right after it was released, I was amazed. I have yet to find a more versatile fragrance that is right for anytime and all seasons as this scent. It's refreshing and crisp and THE summer go-to no-brainer absolute crowd pleaser that I buy again and again.

babypink_fairish
babypink_fairish

I don't get the smell. IT didn't really smell like tea to me. I don't like it for now, if I change my mind I'll update

PurpleLilac
PurpleLilac

Absolutely refreshing and elegant on hot days!

sidrasyzygy
sidrasyzygy

I've found it! The perfect summer scent for the nearly year round heat and humidity that I live in. The first Rush of delicious lime is uplifting and fresh and after 20 minutes turns sweet, as if the lime was dipped in honey. The dry down is effervescent clean with lime peeking through. Perfection!

pipergirl
pipergirl

Very refreshing, cool and calm scent, perfect for the warmer months ahead. A nice blend of tea, citrus and musk that reads more masculine than feminine to my nose although ladies could easily wear this one, too.

Mortazuma
Mortazuma

I really liked this perfume when it arrived at our shelves in the Perfumeria where I worked. It was just what the doctor ordered for those hot and humid days when then sun beat down upon you and if you were an all black clad creature like me, you were yearning for something that could lift your spirits and keep you pleasant as you internally begged for winter.

Although unisex fragrances were de rigueur, it certainly doesn't have that kind of versatility as say, CK One. This one leaned more towards the feminine persuasion due to its predominantly floral and ultra light citrus notes. However, quite a few men were able to pull it off and the women certainly seemed to appreciate this revitalizing and wearable tonic.

I would recommend this for anyone that has a physically labor intensive job who wants to remain smelling clean and fresh throughout the day or someone who is sporty/a gym devotee mainly because it has a way of keeping you calm, focused and refreshed.

thomas261989
thomas261989

When I never spray on this fragrance, it reminds me of someone who is always very clean, very chic, immaculate in his appearance when he shows up at the office and all the women secretly wish their husbands/boyfriends could learn a thing or two from this guy. He's funny, friendly, charming and very subtle in his styles. Nothing stands out but everything is in a harmony.
Bvlgari the vert is definitely for someone who wants to be subtle, who likes to smell good to the person sitting next to him and get a compliment, not from someone across the room. A good scent for the office environment, when you want to be professional and calm with a hint of satisfaction with the way you appear.
Longevity is medium-poor, but it also comes in 5ml miniature (available on ebay) which could sit in any cabinet. However, I can't imagine this scent be offensive in anyway so if you need it to last a bit longer, spray it on a bit more. Problem solved.

hannah.reed.9085
hannah.reed.9085

Citrusy, green, natural. Great for a crisp spring morning walk.

Circuit FAiry
Circuit FAiry

My, this fragrance is fabulous. I was gifted a small sample of the lotion and fell in love with this fragrance. I purchased the eau perfume and I love the scent so much. It is a clean and refreshing scent but sadly it has no longevity. Once you pray and it dries down it is almost gone in a blink of an eye. Combining the lotion and EDT doesn't improve longevity :(.

I categorize this as a nice lovely body splash. When I crave it I have carry it in my bag so I can reapply it throughout the day.

NinaSPakdi
NinaSPakdi

I love this fragrance. It's so fresh and green yet feminine at the same time. However I have to say that the longevity is extremely poor.

It was gone in 5 minutes. And for $50ish. :(

MissZaros
MissZaros

I don't exactly dislike this, but I have to say I was a tad disappointed by it. It's not an unpleasant smell, but it smells somewhat of toilet cleaners or air fresheners. It SCREAMS green & citrus. Not horrible, just not great. Quite good as a room spray.

Lavender Child
Lavender Child

Aw, my mom's signature perfume. Love it on her, love it in the bottle, don't wear it on myself, because it's hers :)

RGR
RGR

To my beloved Bvlgari,

I love your ads, your breath taking jewelry, your embellished sunglasses, your views on aesthetics and all of those ads with impossibly perfect models.
I have admired you from afar. And now I have sprayed your green tea water on my wrist.I have to say this is like the time I took a bite out of a chocolate chip cookie and found out it was an oatmeal and raisin cookie. I feel betrayed. I'm probably going to get stones thrown at me for writing this here but I will be honest.

I tried this. I smelled green leaves, coriander, cardamom and musk. It reminded me of men and indistinguishable cologne. It evaporated into thin air leaving me with a sense of loss. So i wondered when I would wear such a scent.
I thought to myself......."If I were a tree, a hot cup of tea, a hotel pillow or a crisp white shirt I would probably want to smell like this". In fact it would be rather nice for spraying on linen sheets. But Im not a linen! I am a woman and I want to smell like one and if not at least smell of something nice, memorable.

The green notes didn't really stand out or strike a chord in me. The simplicity of the composition failed to inspire any peaceful thoughts or feelings and the notes refused to stick around long enough for a conversation. I am left empty handed and (if I had bought this) with an empty wallet too.

My humble verdict is Eau Parfumee au The Vert by Bvlgari is a perfume for those individuals who hate wearing perfume, for people who drink tea in copious amounts therefore wanting to smell of tea, for people who sneeze in the spring time (perfume or flower intolerant) and last but not least In an alternate universe in which I were a queen who liked to spray this on foul smelling peasants and my boudoir linens and not care for the price.

Redbeard
Redbeard

This is a brilliant modern take on the classic Eau de Cologne. It's a sprightly, green summer scent that may not necessarily smell like green tea, but it carves out an olfactory territory of its own regardless, into which many bath and body products have followed. I almost wish they wouldn't have pigeonholed it by naming it after green tea, especially since Bulgari's product names are usually tasteful. It starts out more citrusy and becomes more flowery, all the time unfortunately losing a lot of strength, though this is somewhat to be expected. Maybe next time I'll douse myself in the stuff and see what happens. By the end, the base is very subtle and reminds me of luxury hotel soaps based on honey and citrus blossoms. I find this and Mugler Cologne to be among the more successful unisex fragrances I've tried; many others had feminine associations that were too strong for me to use them enjoyably.

wesleyhclark
wesleyhclark

At last! A Bvlgari scent I like! I knew there had to be one.

This one smells like an Hermes, which is hardly surprising since it's one of (Hermes head perfumer) Jean-Claude Ellena's characteristic light, transparent constructions.

I get the tea smell and I get the green notes... and it's also a wee bit floral as well. A good, summery scent, quite nice.

BlackAmberMoon

Crisp and refreshing, with a clean musk dry down. Very well made. Not an exciting scent, but perfect for the office and conservative environments, or when all you need is a quiet scent.

antfarm
antfarm

Au The Vert plays a joke on me: On my boyfriend this perfume smells like an uplifting, citrussy cup of hot green tea. On my skin it smells like a masculine, cheap cologne--kind of like Bod fragrances attempting a green tea spray in one of those tacky Windex sprayers.

aqua76239
aqua76239

This scent is VERY green and herbal, with hints of citrus and light green florals. If you like those kind of scents, you will love this. Its not my cup of tea. ITs pleasant, light and unoffensive and I have heard numerous women say that they like it because its so light and you can bathe in half a bottle and it will not be overpowering(I prefer strong rich scents so this is not a point in its favor for me).
It has a lasting power of body spray(as I tested it on a paper strip as well as my skin so I know its not my chemistry) and its far too expensive for what it is. As another reviewer noted, BBW scent White Ginger and Tea(I think that's the name, its one of their "classic" scents that you can get online) smells very simular to this so if you like Bvlgari, try White Ginger which comes with matching body products and a LOT cheaper.

Yiyiblue
Yiyiblue

I call this my "wear it to church so I can sit next to the lady who is allergic to perfume" perfume. I love the citrus beginning that mellows through the spicy heart notes into a lovely soft powdery scent.

ION
ION

"Green tea water"?
Well, this is a green (not exactly fresh - more clean, powdery and serene if I may say so) perfume, that could easily work as a female cologne, something to wear in the morning before leaving home.
Compared to a cologne however, this one lasts!
As a smell it has the unmistakable ability to enhance the dialogue of the woman who wears it with herself.
A very balanced composition (and a harmonious one) that in my mind fits perfectly in a scenario of "travelling".
An attractive woman in a train, looking out of the window, a long trip across country..
This, is the woman of "Eau Parfumee au The Vert"!
Surprisingly good for a "Bulgari" perfume, I must say.

pbluberry
pbluberry

I have the body emulsion and I love it. I spritz it after a shower and it smells so clean and beautiful. I want to get the colgne spray. I don't really know how to describe it. It's very uplifting and soothing smell. I use it during the winter and it feels great, chase away the blues.

Update:
I finally got the biggest bottle of this. I can't emphasize how much I love this. I think it's one most versatile. I can probably wear this all year round. Can't wait to use in conjunction with the body emulsion. Smells heavenly!!!

nitschevo
nitschevo

Love this one. Many forget that this was one of the first fragrances to create the idea of tea and that it was also created to scent the Bvlgari stores but quickly became a huge hit. My mom used to wear this and I also love it on hot days :) For anyone of you who is deeply interested in perfume, the industry and also perfumers I recommend the book "the perfect scent". This scent is also covered and it is an interesting read!

woodlandwalk
woodlandwalk

This is greenish, very slightly sweet and light. It’s fresh and definitely nice on summer days.It’s not headachy or sharp and wouldn’t offend anyone.

It starts off smelling green, flowery, herby and fresh with a touch of citrus and fades down to subtle sweet herbiness and green nuttiness - that’s maybe the cardamom. Although it’s light and fresh, I wouldn’t describe it as simple – it does have a certain elegance without being boring. I think it’s a classic perfume and women of any age could wear it. It fades fairly quickly, but you don’t want anything heavy in summer so that’s good.

I used to think Channel no 19 was a good summery perfume, but No 19 is definitely more lady-like after you smell Au Vert, and in comparison smells old school. This is a perfume that you could wear on a long journey in a stuffy car without inducing nausea in yourself or anyone else. I wore it a lot a few summers ago before I discovered Ninfeo Mio, and I'd go back to it for those times when you want simple, classy and contemporary without offending anyone's nostrils. I really love Ninfeo Mio but some people might find it odd so Bulgari's The Vert is ideal for all scenarios in summer

TanteSimone
TanteSimone

Smells very close to Bath and Body Works White Tea and Ginger. I have worn bottles and bottles of that and I swear---10 or more times, someone asked me if I was wearing Au The Vert.

This is mild, wholesome, and definitely wearable but I can easily find something similar. Monotheme's Green Tea is a nice alternative, also L'Occitane's version.

Personally, the tea note is not so obvious. Also I do not find the resemblance to Arden's Green Tea. For me, that one is sharper and more citrusy. Au The Vert is a lot softer and a bit watery.

jenise
jenise

I love this frag! My dear friend got this for me when she found out it was on my 'list' and what a lovely gift it is! So fresh, lemony, uplifting. I get lemons and cedar. Then the lily of the valley comes in to play and then a gorgeous woodsy-musk dry down. No, it doesn't last longer than an hour or two on my skin, but it smells expensive and extravagant. I feel it is a unisex frag. I would love to smell this on my hubby. Very woodsy on my skin, which I enjoy. Great frag for summer or winter with a light non-offensive sillage. I reach for it often. I love the beautiful green bottle, it makes a statement on my dresser. Another great from Bvlgari.

Ana_Raio
Ana_Raio

It is a scent with green notes accented, versatile, refreshing, nice and cozy. Recommended for summer and for the day-to-day. Soon after bathing, causes a feeling of relaxation ...

É um perfume com notas verdes acentuadas, versátil, refrescante, agradável e aconchegante. Recomendado para o verão e para o dia-a-dia. Logo após o banho, provoca uma sensação de relaxamento...

Fragrantnatic
Fragrantnatic

I don't about other reviewer's comments but on my skin this one fades fast & has a not so nice dry down. I don't smell any resemblance to Arden's Green Tea at all to my nose. it smells of some kind of soap that has been stored for years, sorry, not for me.

i actually do get an arden's green tea vibe from this, but this one is much smoother, kind of creamy, where green tea is more fresh and kind of sparkly. and yes this does fade fast, but than your left with (at least i am) the most luscious creamy, lime and soft tea scent. it does become a skin scent on me, but not everything has to be loud, especially on hot summer days. thumbs up!

Jan246
Jan246

This was the first Bvlgari scent I had, and it is gorgeous. Fresh, green, so refreshing - and great staying power too. A friend liked it on me and started wearing it (which put me off buying it again...). I recently smelt Bvlgari Omnia Jade, and it is almost identical to this one! I bought Crystalline instead which is lovely, but the scent fades quite quickly (spray on clothes and that helps, but will not buy it again...this line is too expensive for that to happen.)

soulflwr
soulflwr

Ok I'm sorry but this one has nothing to do with Elizabeth Arden Green Tea. Nope

EA Green Tea is a refreshing fruity shampoo, this one is more serious with spices and some woods.

The only note that stands out in both is the bergamont...not even the tea note used is the same.

fleurdelis44
fleurdelis44

Lighthearted and dense-souled. Sparkly and smoky. This fragrance definitely captures the spirit of tea, where tinges of sweetness and bitterness are both dissolved in tender contemplation.

This smells like a perfect equilibrium between fizzing citrus and mild herbs. The classic tea perfume.

Fiberliza
Fiberliza

I have an acquaintance who wears Loewe Aire as her signature. I have been trying to find something similar and this is very close. I LOVE the huge citrus burst, followed by the cardamom, and finally a soft pleasant skin smell. It will be a great traveling fragrance as it stays close to the skin.

Karen.M.OShaughnessy
Karen.M.OShaughnessy

First Bvlgari scent I ever used--based on a magazine review. Very green smelling & fresh.

aschiffm
aschiffm

i was expecting this to be 1 dimentional because of the name "green tea" but i was pleasantly surprised how much of the other notes came through, i really smelled the cardamom and the corriander. green tea with a spice kick. perfect for people who want a light scent but something different from the everyday overly too sweet and bright, this one by contrast is fresh but soothing and relaxed

smile4thecamera
smile4thecamera

This is a wonderful, fresh, invigorating scent. Violet and lemon on first spray - they smell wonderful together. It mellows out to a lovely warm and fresh woody scent on my skin. I find I need to apply this pretty heavily since it just doesn't last as long on me as I'd like it to. To me, this is like wearing a cool breeze on a hot summer day.

micah.mcgahee
micah.mcgahee

I really, really, REALLY wanted to like this scent... and I did for the most part but the note of Cardamom ruined it for me (ruined CK One for me too). I HATE Cardamom! It's a really earthy-dirt note with a hint of sweetness to it and I hate it. It seems to be a very overpowering note in this fragrance. When you spray this on it's a nice light, clean, airy citrus until the Cardamom kicks in. Then you'll smell like your 5- year-old after he/she finished playing in the sandbox on the playground. That's just my personal take on this fragrance. Do I recommend you try it? Yes, because everyone has different taste.

God bless!!

fath1ma
fath1ma

I bought it because I could not get Au de Vert Extreme everywhere. This is softer edition of the extreme. I love them both of course. :) A fresh calming scent for me..Somehow green tea really calming and relaxing

WC2queen
WC2queen

This is class. I cannot understand why perfume has to be head-ache inducing and floral in top notes to be a great perfume. The subtleness, the quality, the sense of happiness induced by this fragrance cannot be equalled so far by the other green teas. Elizabeth Arden is pleasant enough but has none of the luxury and quality of the Bvlgari. It is just not in the same league. Chanel Eau Verte comes close but Bvlgari just beats it. I would try L'Occitane but think it is discontinued in UK.

Wonderful, lush, fresh, calming, uplifting, love love love.......

cammellina85
cammellina85

I got it as a present last Xmas. This is the only eau de cologne of my collection and I won't definitely repurchase it. I can't say that I don't like it, but I prefer fruity floral or gourmand frags. Staying power is really poor on my skin, after 10 minutes it is all gone. One may think that it's because this is a cologne and not a EDT or EDP, but I had also the Eau au Thé Rouge, and the staying power is far better. I think that these colognes may be good for the beach or the gym...
The bottle is elegant though!

Lily's diary
Lily's diary

Lovely fresh tea scent,perfect for moms and babys! i have used it for me and to my baby since the first day of birht( during our stay in the hospital) a very calm and cool fragrance!.

onlineallday
onlineallday

I don't care for this one. It's just got this weird sour smell. Maybe I smell an old bottle. I prefer Au Rouge or Au Blanc.

SheShe
SheShe

I had a sample but I didn't like it because it brought a common shaving lotion for men we have in our country to my mind and I couldn't stand it. I do like Au the Rouge version but this one - no, thanks.

Good staying power and tea-milky-herbal notes.

Mebster
Mebster

It's not mainstream green tea that smells everywhere even in toilet in a great mall i visited. This is not kind of green tea copied by many cologne or room refreshner. Well constructed blend with citrus n distinctive. A summer refreshment. And what i love the most, so lil jasmine detected, doesn't cause me headache :)

treenhe
treenhe

i couldn't believe it when i looked up what/how many notes there are in this perfume! so many beautiful, fragrant possibilities for my nose and all i got was tea. you know, i don't mind tea as a scent but it feels like such a wasted opportunity to experience all those other notes. i wish i had got the citrus or the rose or even the jasmine (which i'm no great fan of) because it would have at least brought some interest. from beginning to end, just tea. not necessarily unpleasant, just dull. i might try layering it with bvlgari pour femme to soften the sweetness of that...?

Marie-Chantal
Marie-Chantal

It would be much more economic for everyone buying a body lotion,instead of this perfume.Personally,i have the "korres" lotion which smells exactly like this.I find it too light and indifferent.Probably,it can suit that minority which cannot stand fragrances.Actually, i agree with "sarselia" who used it as an air-fresher!

nora elia
nora elia

The first time I smelled this perfume I felt in love with it! And I have already finish two bottles of it and I am in my third however I heard that it is discontinued

vabe
vabe

That one reminded me a lot of declaration cartier! it was just as i expected it to be, a green, fresh, clean smell. not at all something that suits me, but i would love to smell it to someone else, woman or man, who is in to that kind of scents

Eau Parfumee au The Vert is one of those fragrances that will appeal to those that don't usually like fragrances, if that makes any sense.

I rather like this fragrance's subtle and clean freshness, even though I expected a lot more green tea in this composition. I find it quite lemony and soft on the skin, which really works well in the warmer months.

Sometimes it can smell a little too detergent-like, it even reminds me of those medicated green tea gels for blemishes. However the sweet floral heart of jasmine and rose keeps the scent interesting and wearable.

I expected a stronger fragrance to be honest, something as strong as Eau Parfumee au The Rouge, which was a definite tea scent, very heady in its aromas. I wore this fragrance for the first time to a friend's birthday party, and while it didn't really suit the alcohol fuelled atmosphere, I quite enjoyed the subtle wafts of delicate greeness and refreshing soapiness every now and then.

Eau Parfumee au The Vert is nice, but it's not ground-breaking, even though Luca Turin finds it so. I find it inoffensive but a little too bland for my tastes. It's a scent that I'd wear for myself rather than for others. I'd use it as a refreshing bed-time scent or something to use as a means to freshen up during the day.

boussoulitsa
boussoulitsa

I find it a sweeter ck one.
Kinda nice.

ngreeny
ngreeny

I know I'm in the minority, but even though I like all of its notes individually, the combination just doesn't work for me. On my skin it turns into powdered sugar and synthetic fig, and at that point I have to scrub it off.

edlina
edlina

I tested it a week ago & unfortunatelly this is not my favourite. Its somehow smell bad on me. I prefer Green Tea by Elizabeth better... Its just fresh & clean but nothing really special. I love the bottle tho..

klopgovorun
klopgovorun

This is a sophisticated fragrance. Makes me feel balanced, poised, dignified, focused and elegant. It's very fresh, feels like air and water, somewhat light, yet with a definite presence. Great in the summer! If I were to associate it with a celebrity it would probably be somebody like Cate Blanchett. Recommend it.

passionata20
passionata20

I think this one is much better that Elizabeth Ardenś "Green tea". It is more softer and sweeter green tea. Sadly doesn´t last long, but very refreshing for summer and spring. Ironicallly i don´t think it smells absolutly like green tea, maybe a green tea with jasmine and a lot honey and lemon slice. Well, yummy! Need to get my cup of tea! :)

TillyWave
TillyWave

I was very pleasantly surprised by this green tea scent! I think that it would be a good first thing in the morning or bedtime scent, one to wear for yourself and not to garner any attention (because you won't.)

The fragrance itself if worth your attention though and you don't need much of an attention span. The topnotes are really interesting, with cardamom, cumin, and lemon coming up first, and then a huge slice of juicy orange comes through. After this you have a swirl of jasmine and rose. The top and heart notes storm through all in all in about a half hour. Then it's your drydown, slightly nutty, slightly woody, slightly 'green tea accord.'

This green tea scent will last in total for about 3 hours, which is fair because it's an EDC. I found a 5 oz bottle of this, while usually I wouldn't want too much of one fragrance, you can spray with abandon and reapply throughout the day without the fear of offending anyone. I know most people think this is a 'summer' scent because it's so light, but I find it good to use in cold weather, too.

This is a really fun scent with unique notes. Definetely 'unisex' and worth a try for anyone!

This was my 2nd green tea scent, after Fraicheur Vegetal Green Tea by Yves Rocher; and it is green tea, and then some. Elegant, complex and layered but at the same time simple, unassuming and clean; this is a study in contradiction and defines both sides of this leaf. It is refreshing and light, yet herby and lush; and JC Ellena captured the aura of green tea with complimentary and contrasting notes...

A fresh citrusy blast greets the nose at first spray, complimented by smooth dry herbs, spices and lovely orange blossoms. The heart is sensual with subdued sheer florals like rose, jasmine and muguet-sweet, airy and green. The drydown is highlighted with green tea, but also rich woods, light amber and clean musk. This Eau de Cologne is light, and has limited longevity; but remains close to the skin for quite a while. The sillage is limited, true-but this is not intended to be a come-hither type of scent. It is more of a clean, fresh, just out of the bath scent that does well in all types of weather; and though simple, smells quite elegant.

Sillage: fair then close
Longevity: fair to average
Overall: 3.75/5

When I want a straight forward clean, light scent that refreshes and relaxes at the same time I reach for this one! The title in French says "perfumed water of green tea" and that is what it is...watery (not aquatic), green, tea-themed perfume also having other wonderful light well-blended nuances...the veritable cream of the green tea crop!

River
River

Many people consider it just another green tea scent on the market but it was a real trendsetter when it came out. All the others came later and I think that au The Vert is still the best.
Refreshment with the touch of class.

It's rather inoffensive which usually equals boring in my book but when summer comes and it's 35 deegres celsius outside it reveals its tender green core and I can truly appreciate it.
The only drawback is lasting power but I got used to that with Bvlgaris.

chyprecat
chyprecat

Green is my favourite colour.
Glass is my favourite man made material.
Floating tea, fresh, juicy but not sweet, but then not sour either. Lasts well on me. Sandblasted bottle looks so darn good; so elegant and refined and touchable, like Catherine Deneuve if flacon form. Want to smell this on the back of a man's neck; take him away to some secluded spot on a deserted beach, let the sun's heat go to work on this lush aroma, so that all I can see is green glass, green grass, green eyes, green sea.......
Wonderful creation.

rubyred
rubyred

Fresh clean faint tea scent but after 5 minutes like most of the Bulgaris the scent has vanished to the wind. You might think a house of perfumers could figure out how to make a perfume last so that it's still there by the time you get to the office. L'Occitane have a much longer lasting and beautiful tea scent range. There is a really fresh innocent uncomplicated Green Tea by Elizabeth Arden that will happily scent your day for about 1/6 of the price of this Bulgari that you can't smell.

thefunone
thefunone

Mr. Guerlain's review here is the best description of this scent. Green, fresh, elegant; noticable but not loud; smells sophisticated and expensive; has very pleasant drydown. Definitely unisex,not for ladies only.It reminds me of man's perfume by Cartier-Declaration Essence-which I love, and they do share most of the notes. I think this one is a big "yes" for the guys.

imperfect-angel
imperfect-angel

This perfume has no opening, no middle and no basenote for me. All i could smell were lemon and greentea which made me questioned "Do i want to smell like lemon greentea?" the answer is No! No! No!
It's stink! I'm sorry for being the only negative review here.

egyptian_beauty99
egyptian_beauty99

Ugh!Reminds me of that cheap brick hard soap..they have in prison, the smell was verry light and cheap..nose pinching!!

midsummer
midsummer

I got my bottle of The Vert years ago, as a graduation gift from a family friend I don't even remember meeting. I thought it was odd to give a stranger perfume, and back in those days I wasn't sophisticated enough to even enjoy this scent.

I think I've grown into it. The scent starts of cool and refreshing - very "just-showered." As time goes on the scent warms up and gets spicier. It's hard to describe, but this is fragrance is both warm and fresh at the same time. The more scents I smell, the more I come back to this one as the benchmark for what I like in a perfume: Unisex, easy to wear, unobtrusive, joyful.

Thanks, anonymous family friend! This was actually a really good pick!

teebubbly
teebubbly

My mum loves it, but it's too 'orangey- IMO just like a hand wash soap or wet tissue, it's fresh bt it just not my fav scents..

efm
efm

I find this an uplifting scent to wear in summer, it energies and as a mood enhancer it shares space with the wonderful Dioressence. However, it is not as dense and woody as the Dior. More sparkle , less intrigue
Vert is very approachable and perfect for a hot summer night.
It does not cut a swathe in the sane way as Lancombe O, there is less bitterness.
O Intense is wonderful in humid weather when the floral mid notes of Bulgari Vert would get in the way.

I have used the many layering products available in the Vert line and all are wonderful except the shampoo - use that to wash your T shirts.

It is wonderful on men as well as women and is not age specific. As I love the scent I would prefer it to be longer staying on my skin but I guess the point is to splash, layer and cool so re-application is part of the fun.

mocha43
mocha43

I love this scent. It smells wonderful on me. It is amazing to me that some people find it offensive, but I guess, perfume is very individual.

mwater1
mwater1

Bvlgari The au Vert is such a gem! I immediately can smell the coriander and lemons, but I can pick up the tea note from the beginning and all the way through the fragrance. This scent is very herbal, green, and fresh! The floral notes are present, but not to an overwhelming degree. This can be comfortably worn by a male or a female--a fact that my hubby appreciates because he often steals a spritz. I love how the woody note also serves to enhance the fragrance.

I especially love the sparkling note that this has that helps me wake up and feel ready to face the world! Elegant and cosmopolitan, this scent is one of my favorites! Hands down, I can rate it 10 out of 10!

guest_louisazou
guest_louisazou

Normally I'm more fond of floral scents, but this one is so JCE, neat and elegant, readily fell in love with it as I smelled a sample. I'm pretty sure that it will be soon added in my collection.

luxlover
luxlover

I'm not a huge fan of citrusy scents but this one is fresh and energizing. An everyday scent, perfect for my country's year round summer :)

vincy_gal
vincy_gal

Honestly, all I could smell with this stuff is tea...tea...and more tea. Ok if you like tea I guess.

keriri
keriri

Being a Japanese, I've a lot to say about Green tea!

For me, au The Vert does not have a dignified note, which green tea does...
For someone's looking for the absolute green tea note, I would advise to try Apparation Homme by Ungaro. Well, it's for men.
Then, Norma Kamali's The.
Or, at least, Green Tea by Elizabeth Arden.

However, it is charming.
The sparkling citrus notes are quite impressive in the beginning, and that gives you the freshness.
Afterwards, the spices start to turn up gradually.

It's so fresh and light - I believe it won't disturb no one of your colleagues.

But, being cologne and light, you have to apply once in awhile.

Attention, it has slight bitteness of orange(peel?). Who doesn't like the bitter aroma, may not like this fragrance.

After all, it's green, but not green tea (enough).
However, I believe Jean-Claude Ellena, who is my favorite nose, has created a lovely scent.

guest_Safa
guest_Safa

when i first sprayed, i smelt lemon, perhaps bergamot, and coriander seeds... kind of spicy smelling, but nice. then after a few minutes it just disappeared. i get a faint scent of sandalwood, a little orange blossom (but so faint)...

ahnafuz
ahnafuz

i had expected it to be long lasting, dont know why i cant smell it after a few minutes

Wim Janssens
Wim Janssens

A wonderful creation, simple and complex at the very same time. Very light flowery, with woody notes, amber and musk to round out the fragrance.
This is pure quality and class.
How can you not like this... .
The nose behind this fragrance is an artist, and proved with Eau Parfumée au Thé Vert again that he can innovate with simple, noble and pure raw materials.

chocolat
chocolat

I find the scent really an unisex one, citrus-green in the begining and probably more apropriate for men in my oppinion. It is very well crafted and I can actually smell the cardamom. Im not sure if I want it, ill need to give it some more testing time.

passeio
passeio

I like cardamom. Very fresh and green unisex scent and quite unique. At first I didn't take to it, but then it really grew on me. I would restock, if I ran out.

SYDNEYGIRL
SYDNEYGIRL

i just spent a fortune on buying this overseas-i was so sure i would like it that i didnt even worry that they had no sample. i loke it but i dont love it. the first thing that hits me is a familiar smell of a particular mosquito repellent that we have here in australia called aeroguard! luckily this dies down into a a softer less citrusy smell. i will persist with it thrugh our summer but i am quite confident that wont be buying another bottle. im a bit dissapinted as i was looking for a summer signature scent and bulgari is a fave normally. oh, and its staying power is not that great either..

Malegria
Malegria

Why do I feel licorice in the very beginning? Does it have it?
It gets better after several minutes - a nice, calming, green scent, very lemony, with a touch if lemon zest itself.Unfortunately, it did not last long on me at all. 30 minutes tops :(

jasonx
jasonx

This one starts out smelling a lot like CKOne, sourer I think. But when CKOne quickly turns into a soft, sweet, pleasurable scent. This one just stays sour and then disappears.

guest_Nitequeen
guest_Nitequeen

This is more feminine. It Begins with citrusy notes with a dry down of green tea, coriander, sandalwood and musk. I love it!!

It's virtually no different than au The Vert Extreme which is awefully expensive.

Bvlgari perfumes are just elegent and very unique from any others..

Amanda79
Amanda79

Upon first sniff of wearing this I thought hmmm Ralph Lauren Blue smells a lot like this one! They actually have tons of similar notes (orange blossoms, lemon/grapefruit, lily of the valley, jasmine, rose, amber, sandalwood and musk!

The Vert is very floral at first with powdery jasmine and orange blossoms with faint lemons and spice in the background. Very feminine. This has that signature spicy/woodsy Bvlgari feel to it although not as strong as in Omnia, The Blanc or The Rouge. A man could never pull this off! The Vert dries down to musky lemon green tea, powdery flowers and light traces of cedar, spice and woods. Clean, fresh, crisp, light, relaxing and interesting!

chocolateguy
chocolateguy

Too feminin for a man. This one is sweet, calm, smooth, and totally for women. So nice for summer.

Sterling Maiden
Sterling Maiden

I remember the first time I tried Bvlgari's Eau Parfumee au The Vert....it was during a shopping trip to Holt Renfrew, where I live in Canada. I was immediately attracted to the bottle; it was unlike anything else I had ever seen before. Its design and color were so fresh and modern. With a bottle design that striking, I could not resist trying its contents. The first whiff was perplexing - I had never smelled a scent quite like this. It was fresh, yet sophisticated. Modern, yet oddly comforting. The citrus/tea notes continued to enchant me as I made my way through the store. When it eventually evolved into a cup of mellow lemon tea, it did so without abandoning its initial freshness, almost like a green tea leaf sat daintily perched on the rim of the cup. Never strong,never in-your-face, but still there, catching my attention, hours later.

Everytime I went back to Holt's, I would make a beeline for that opaque green bottle, and everytime it would tantalize me, tease me, taunt me to take it home.

I knew it was only a matter of time until it was mine.

I've never been without a bottle since that first puchase many, many years ago. And I am still as enchanted.

azuriiita
azuriiita

This one smell like a very very fresh tea whit lemon... Suitable for people that likes smell fresh and unobjectionable.
Its astringent and relaxing

Mals86
Mals86

I love the citrusy/green top notes - so light and refreshing, almost like the scent equivalent of lemon iced tea (one of my favorite beverages). If only the scent could stay there... unfortunately it moves on to a floral heart which is among the most dull I've ever smelled. Jasmine, rose, muguet: smells like nearly every aldehydic floral in the book. Sure, it's classic, but it's bohhh-ring. The drydown is pleasantly cool and dry, with woody notes and tea, but it is faint. Sigh. I had such hopes for this one.

sarselia
sarselia

for me unfortunatelly it was the most horrible perfume i ever had!
i bought it without smelling it and it was a big mistake.
it was too green for my taste and i felt like a field of grass waiting for some cows to come and eat me.
i used it as an air fresher in my house and i s so happy when the bottle was empty!

JZ
JZ

very good green tea, much better than another famous AD one...
nice scent for office

Cyberlady
Cyberlady

I love this fragrance, so clean and fresh. I tend to wear it more in summer because of the citrus element. I never get tired of it.

BlackAmberMoon

Tea, lemon, and musk - perfect for summer.

fragranceman
fragranceman

I love this scent. It is one of my favorite day fragrances. Perfect for both sexes.

guest_Kali
guest_Kali

This is perfect for hot summer days. I agree with Kittymeow, it is cooling and reminds me of green tea.

kittymeow84
kittymeow84

Lovely strong fresh tea scent. Very summery and cool.

2007

Eau Parfumee au The Vert by Bvlgari 3.88 out of 5 based on 658 ratings and 94 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Bvlgari Eau Parfumee au The Vert fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Bvlgari Eau Parfumee au The Vert, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Eau Parfumee au The Vert by Bvlgari. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Eau Parfumee au The Vert by Bvlgari represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.