Designers » B » Oriental Floral « Groups

Jasmin Noir Bvlgari for women

almond
Jasmin Noir Bvlgari for women Videos
Jasmin Noir Bvlgari for women Pictures Jasmin Noir Bvlgari for women Pictures Jasmin Noir Bvlgari for women Pictures Jasmin Noir Bvlgari for women Pictures

Bvlgari presents their new perfume Jasmin Noir to the market in September 2008. Its mysteriously dark bottle will become an object of affection for many fans of the house of Bvlgari, whereas the fragrance will attract many fans of woody-floral compositions.

The perfume Jasmin Noir is dedicated to women between 25 and 40, who are ready to pay more than average prices typical of Bvlgari's previous editions.

Perfumers Carlos Benaim and Sophie Labbe (perfumers of the house of IFF) are in charge of this year's luxurious, fragrancy rapsody.

The perfume is created in dualist contrast of masculine and feminine notes.The perfumers wanted to compose Jasmin Noir with jasmine as the central ingredient, but in a very different way than before. Jasmine is wrapped and created as dark, with mysterious aromas of precious wood.

The composition opens with green plants juice with gardenia flowers. The heart encompasses Sambac jasmine absolute mixed with sateen almond aromas, while the base introduces dark notes of precious wood, with liquorice absolute and accords of Tonka.

Commercial for this perfume was made on the Spanish island of Ibiza, cover face is Kate Moss, who is wearing a very expensive diamond necklace by Bvlgari, while the perfume bottle is visible in the background. Photographers who signed this commercial are Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott.

The dark bottle will be available as 50ml (1.7fl.oz) and 100ml (3.4fl.oz) EDP. Besides the perfumes, the collection includes 200 ml body lotion and 200 ml bath, which will be available in the same time as the perfume.

Gardenia Green Notes

Almond Jasmine Sambac

Tonka Bean Licorice Amber Patchouli Musk Precious Woods

Jasmin Noir L’Essence
Tunisian Jasmine

Jasmin Noir Fragrance Reviews

mmiched
mmiched

Tried this today and I am in love. I love Jasmine and this is a masterpiece. It is like walking thru a damp forest drenched in Jasmine. So beautiful and it lasts a very long time! I only have a tiny vial but will be getting the biggest bottle they make!

shivabglr
shivabglr

LOVE LOVE the opening, it's pure luxury,
extremely natural and transparent floral,

very soon settles down, and becomes like a weak and less deep version of Samsara,

wore it last winter but never repurchased,
however the exotic opening is tempting me to get it again!

tumpabanerjee

I jst lovefhe way t smells, the perfect sexy jasmine warn sexy deep scent. Unfortunately I feel so sad that I doesn't stay on me or the way I wanted the sillage, the review is for Edp, u never know may b the edt is more strong on u. Mostly all perfumes have gud sillage n longevity on me except this one. If it wasn't this expensive , I wid hv sprayed if more n more... BBvlgari u r cheating on me

Peta22
Peta22

Received my long awaited Jasmine Noir today... Wow - thats's Jasmine alright!! Rarely is a fragrance so true to its name! It is beautiful though - I'm very pleased... And looking forward to getting to know this fragrance much better - hopefully the longevity will live up to the standard set on my skin with previous Bvlgari fragrances. I'd love to be able to experience this for hours :)

tumpabanerjee

There are already more than 100 reviews for this one, people who love white floral with spicy notes will love it. This has gud longevity and sillage on mostly everyone except me. On me mostly all perfumes stay for long hours, bt don't undrstbd why this doesn't, my Frnd gave it to me half used as she didn't wanted this, bt I still love, I use it sparingly !! Will surely repurchase. Smells sexy luxurious n very expensive n ofcourse it is expensive man!!
Also I lovd the bottle, I think it's the most sexy looking bottle I have in black.. N the cap in golden is beautiful..

agnesabell
agnesabell

I smell LUXURY. In my country sambac jasmine symbolizes purity, sacredness and graceful. So does Jasmin Noir!

I love jasmine, so one day I tried jasmin noir, the jasmine and the bottle caught my attention. I could say it was "HATE AT FIRST SNIFF", I thought "no way I'm gonna wear it!". The next day my sister passed me by and I asked what fragrance she wears because I really like it, she said "it's yours, the jasmine one, I asked this morning". I immediately gave it another try.. wow I love it! Gonna buy the 100ml bottle!

In our wedding tradition, the brides wear sambac jasmine garlands. I wore it in my wedding, so Jasmin Noir always reminds me of my beautiful wedding. I would only wear it on special occasion, especially with my husband :)

Jose Marcos
Jose Marcos

Is it only me or JN is ghostly faint as hell? also, it does remind me a male scent I cannot quite say which one, but I will remember, eventually. For me Jasmin Noir is a very lovely masculine floral woodsy scent. The bit I can smell/sniff anyway.

jana.hullinghorst
jana.hullinghorst

I don't like this at all, nor do I like anything else from Bvlgari that I've tried..
Just seems like overly priced, poorly made fragrances in pretty bottles.

dadulka82
dadulka82

Not what I expected at all
I would say it is more woody than oriental flower scent.
I put it on today and I could only smell jasmine and musk.
Disappointing :(

Chiquis
Chiquis

I blindly purchased the small 0.34oz travel spray of Jasmin Noir from Nordstrom and was prepared to love the scent. However, on my skin the almond and musk come together to create something bordering on musty. Only hours later do I smell the jasmine and when I finally get to that stage it is pretty. It just takes so long to get there. I won’t be purchasing a full bottle =(

This perfume has both decent longevity and sillage, so for those that are anosmic to musk and can’t smell Jasmin Noir after application- trust me, it’s there lol

arxsyn

Update: this perfume smells different according to temperature. I mentioned that this may be too much to wear in high summer temps... An Indolic, overbearing sweet smell comes out.

When sprayed on the perimeter of my body where it is cooler to touch (ie the arms), it retains the sophisticated cool, green character. It feels more delicate and aloof.

When sprayed on the torso, the core of my body heats the fragrance up. It morphs into an amazingly cozy, smouldering, mysteriously smoky jasmine scent. Kinda like recently snuffed out cigarettes in a dirty ash tray intermingled with a hint of cool jasmine flowers. Weird, there is no incense or tobacco that I know of should be in here. (Hmm... Isn't there a fragrance called jasmin et cigarette on the market already?)

My body isn't exceptionally warm, so I basically trap the scent underneath a close fitting garment like a sweater to replicate this effect. It doesn't smell that strong of a scent to me still. Just some gentle wafts. The smoke is the only thing that lives up to the "noir" in the name. It also plays down the heavy sweetness, thank goodness for that! Kinda vampy, sensual and glamorous.

I marvel at the chameleon like properties of this fume.

audrey_horne
audrey_horne

On my skin, it smells sort of musty and dark with a little bit of sweetness. After a short while, it doesn't seem particularly strong.
I think it is 'noir' but I don't particularly like it because it reminds me of an old wooden box filled with flowers.

Fioletowy
Fioletowy

I don't know whether I got a duff batch but I find this perfume is so thin. I liked it when I tried it but later - after I bought it - I found that I could barely smell it on myself and neither could anyone else. Plus the scent was very one dimensional. I was hugely disappointed especially since people seem to rave about it.

mooglebuns
mooglebuns

I just got this today. I already feel like I need to buy a back up... and then a back up to that back up. It's absolutely beautiful. Soft and warm and thick. I want to bathe in it, but that would be quite the expensive bath. I'm pretty sure my supply is going to run out quite fast in spite of the fact that I have over a hundred to choose from. This is just sublime!

Orange_blossom
Orange_blossom

I've tested this on paper, cloth, me...still no jasmine. Violet leaf perhaps. Quite woody. Jasmine...where are you?

nayesha
nayesha

Love the scent , very sexy and mysterious ! Longevity on me not more then 2/3 hours for that reason I didn't purchase it ... Thankfully had a tester !

Mnekb
Mnekb

Everyone wears this in my country. Do not misunderstand, i have really liked it on other people. I've read the comments, everyone thinks it's too sexy, too wonderful so i decided to blind buy the edp. Huge mistake! It smells like aftershave on my skin. It suppose to smell jasmine but all i get is creamy something... I don't know what it is but definitely i don't like it. Jasmine? No! Gardenia? No! Almonds? No! Reminds me of something from my childhood that i really didn't like. I adore the bottle, though. Edp doesn't last long and sillage is soft. Definitely, not for me.

redwine4
redwine4

This perfume smells really good! It is very sophisticated and elegant. To wear on special occasions. Also, my sister finds that it resemble Idole d'Armani and i have to agree with her.
8.7/10

Sharkington
Sharkington

I finally got my hands on this perfume and am so happy I did. It is made up of all things that are good. Jasmine, Gardenia, Licorice, Amber, Almond, Patchouli. Ahhhh. I actually get a lot of gardenia in this fragrance - about as much as I do the jasmine, followed by woodiness. The other notes are very subtle - especially the patchouli. This is definitely not a patchouli scent for those trying to avoid this note. The licorice is only slightly noticeable, but comes out more as time goes on. I would probably like it if the licorice was even stronger, to be honest, but it does a good job adding to the overall spiciness.

It has been mentioned that this is a "mature" scent, and I would have to agree. I wouldn't consider myself "mature", but I don't see this as a perfume just for much older women, but one for a woman of any age to wear if she wants to feel sexy and confident, which is what I consider mature. I completely agree with the user who said this would be a great perfume for a night spent with a significant other.

megrim
megrim

Though I don't wear this myself, it is my boyfriends' signature scent, so I smell it pretty much every day.

Although definitely on the feminine side, with a light hand this is just dark and smoky enough for a man to wear. Whilst I suspect it's mostly a body chemistry issue, this fragrance on my fella blends so perfectly with his own skin - it's almost as if the scent is simply part of him. There's no sense here of a perfume layered on top of a person, it just blends seamlessly into a dark, sultry, comforting, subtle glow. At once sumptuous and effortless.

I'm more than a little jealous if I'm honest, I've never found anything that blends so seamlessly with my body and mind.

Longevity is excellent, sillage is quite strong, if you're considering this as a man, use a light touch.

canadianpetite
canadianpetite

To me this is more gardenia than jasmine, with almond, woods and amber or smoke. Jasmin Noir is a milder Tom Ford Black Orchid - woody, incense-y floral. The tonka bean overpowers the licorice which leaves it whimpering away. This fume is warm and sexy but I think a man could wear this. I can see this in the boardroom worn by a woman of confidence and I agree that this is better for women over 30. I sprayed twice on my decolette at 8am and it lasted until 7pm (just had to bow my head a little and there it was). Like Prada L'Eau Ambre, this fume seems quiet but it does project or leave a trail so spray lightly and not more than two. (You'll do yourself a favour by not creating enemies among those who are not anosmic to musk.) Generally, I would wear this in the cooler weather (fall/winter, date nights) or one spray on hotter days. If I wanted a non-fruity scent that says confidence, this would be my pick. If you like fresh floral, light and airy scents, this is not for you.

One spray on me
Sillage: about a foot
Longevity: about 12 hours

Togiii
Togiii

A great fragrance. The silage is really good, a little goes a long way and to me it is for special occasions and nighttime. Sweet and somewhat intense (but in a good way).

goldiloks
goldiloks

To me, the perfect fragrance is one you can breathe deep and long, one that nestles into the skin to become a part of the wearer, that uplifts, soothes, and makes you feel something beyond yourself.

Jasmin Noir does all of this. It is a powerhouse, but used with a light hand, is one of the most enchanting perfumes I have ever had the pleasure to encounter. It is utterly distinctive, but won't be everyone's cup of tea.

I'm not one for age / sex restrictions on perfumes. If you like it and it makes you feel good, wear it. That said, I can't imagine this appealing to those who like their smells light, clean and fruity. It radiates an almost balmy warmth, brushing through a garden of night flowers on a midsummer's night.

If Titania wore a perfume, this would probably be it.

Whiteclimax
Whiteclimax

If you are that type of "bad pretend to be good" girl, this is perfect for you. Very sensual and chic!

WildDove
WildDove

A huge, deep, woody fragrance that can be intriguing especially for a mature woman over 50 or 60. It takes quite a woman to wear this one well.

demonicpretty
demonicpretty

This is a powerhouse dark jasmine fragrance! Very woody and nutty. I agree with many of the other reviewers, this scent is for a mature and confident woman. It's beautful, with a cozy, musky floral drydown, but sadly it's just not meant for me. I think it's worn better by my vivacious and sophisticated sister-in-law... who is twice my age.

epiprocta
epiprocta

Such a glorious, mature and elegant fragrance. I received it as a gift in a small perfume value pack from the airport. I was 10 years old then, and far too young to wear perfume, especially brands like Bvlgari, and especially a sophisticated and delicate scent like Jasmin Noir. Still, among the many samples this one stood out and I just knew that this one was "me" - although an older version of me. I second that this scent is for a mature, confident and sophisticated woman. Now, as I'm nearing 19, I just might be able to pull this off. Jasmin and gardenia are a great blend here, and the almond rounds it off.

LB152

I really wish I had a little more patience with this fragrance the first time I tested it. I sampled it a few months back and initially found something very familiar about it...perhaps it was the jasmine which reminded me A LOT of Dolce & Gabana's Light Blue, but this is deeper, darker, and less fresh/airy (I discovered on second try). Months later, I still can't forget the soapy-darkness of Jasmine Noir. I can see where many of you see this as a clean fragrance thanks to the jasmine, gardenia, and aldehydes, but the tonka bean, almond, licorice, and amber help add a dark sweetness making it nicely balanced and very memorable.

I want it.

happycapybara
happycapybara

I recently excitedly purchased a large bottle of the EDT of this scent. I was so sadly disappointed. There is absolutely no lasting power. The scent faded the minute it hit the air! I sprayed it in the car on myself and the inside of the car. Within 30 seconds, with my nose pressed up against my skin, I got only the faintest of faint whiffs of a light musky jasmine. Will have to return. :(

oriperfumes_id
oriperfumes_id

okayy.. so this is what i think of this perfume
i live in indonesia (if you dont know, go search it in google!) every rich moms in indonesia has it and wear it everytime. so for me it is the scent of wealth.

It is a strong and perfect for older group of people. I recommend to wear this during night because you dont want to smell dark and mysteriously elegant during daytime right? but, if you are working in office, this scent will be appropriate to wear during the day because if gives out your profesional quality, just dont wear it too often during the day~

mirrorghost
mirrorghost

just went to nordstrom and sprayed myself with this one. at first it's a strong white floral, but it quickly sinks in and becomes a musky perfumey jasmine. i like it but i don't love it. there is this one underlying note that i seem to smell in many modern perfumes that smells really chemical to me. i think maybe it's some sort of musk? anyway, i amp it a bit in this scent. it's almost ozonic. anyway, this is a really pretty scent. i think i'd like to get a tester or mini bottle to have, since i don't have many jasmine scents.

Lillitth
Lillitth

I received a tester of this and I have to say I really love it. The jasmine is the predominant note of course, but it dries down to a lovely soft, floral woody scent. It's very long lasting but not overpowering. I plan to buy a bottle of this perfume because I am such a fan of jasmine. I'm just not so sure that I wouldn't choose to reach for Alien first for my jasmine fix though. BVL reminds me of the older, more sophisticated sister to Alien's kind of crazy, unpredictable girl. I will be curious to see how they measure up for me side by side.

gracenote-floralspice
gracenote-floralspice

A wonderful fragrance. Love the jasmine and woody notes. IMhO the fragrance is for a confident woman. For me it is for a time with your significant other.

vampey
vampey

I've had a sample of this laying around in a drawer for probably over a year. I HATED it at first (not a fan of florals) but now I'm slowly starting to like it. It's weird because it reminds me of something my grandma would wear! I'm not sure this would ever fit me but I might have to get a bottle anyways just so I can sniff it haha.

Jasmin noir is very spicy and musky. I had a a really cheap fragrance once which smelt exactly like this one, so it is definitely surprising for me.
I am not a fan of it. It's too musky and "dark" for me. There is some sweetness, but no freshness.
Suitable for night/evening.

Germany
Germany

This is one of those perfumes I had for a few years now and I would never want to miss it. Its unusual for sure. And so soft and beautiful. I love the almonds and the liquerish in this. Its balsamic and creamy and elegant , the tonka is nice here and so well suited. I do not smell patchouli but it must be there to give it this natural feel. Bvlgary is an impressive brand and for sure steps above the regular main stream.

moreorlessa
moreorlessa

I too am reminded me of Hypnotic Poison. I think I might even prefer this one. HP hits you over the head while this one gently caresses your...uh...nostrils (the gift of poetry is in me!). But really, it's a woody floral disguised as a gourmand. I would venture to say Jasmin Noir isn't really aimed at the sweet-tooth Flowerbomb-loving perfumista.

The nutty gourmand touch is creamy and soft and most present at the beginning. As the scent develops, the flowers begin to take prominence while a gorgeous, oriental wood decides it too wants to come out to play. I am almost reminded of incense and there's an undeniable warmth to Jasmin Noir, still it all stays very delicate and light. I would wear this as a daytime scent for when I want to feel chic.

Velvet_Touch
Velvet_Touch

This perfume is one of my favourite. It really lasts, even after taking a shower. At least, that happened to me! I was in love with this scent immediately after testing it and had to buy it right away:)) Now, after several months, I found it at a very good price on Strawberrynet.com and will make a purchase, as I don't have but several puffs. I fell it magical, warm and passionate on my skin! I am still in love:)

Elenany
Elenany

I love the opening and how it develops on my skin - it's sensual, a little powdery and I love the Jasmin in it!! unfortunately it doesn't last too long..

A lovely chic and elegant scent. I love the Liqourice-note in base, makes it very fresh. Great for every-day-use or for party. Timeless - a scent both for younger and middleaged women.

En härligt chic och elegant doft. Jag älskar lakritsnoten i basen, som gör den väldigt fräsch. Perfekt för varje-dag men funkar lika bra till partyt. Tidlös - så den passar både tjejen och kvinnan.

CeciliaKu
CeciliaKu

What I expected and what I experienced was different. Sure, Jasmin Noir is a nice, pleasant, inoffensive scent. But it is neither mysterious, dark, alluring or intriguing. I was surprised by how light and short lasting this fragrance turned out to be.

SunnyGo93
SunnyGo93

What have I done?!! The opening is a strong jasmine-y musk. The middle is a strong jasmine-y musk. The ending is a strong jasmine-y musk. The name Jasmin Noir really does live it up. But this fragrance is DEFINITELY NOT for me! It doesn't even last that long and people tell me I smell like a grandma in this perfume. I've learnt to appreciate the smell a little because it does give off that mysterious, sexy, classic woman, but I am NEVER going to love this, like it...eehh, but not love.

VeeNVegas
VeeNVegas

One of my worst blind buys. This perfume has little to recommend it. The sharp opening is soon gone but so is the scent! Very light scent and gone in less than 30 minutes.

Centsless
Centsless

I love jasmine and gardenia so naturally I love this. Except I wish that it lasted longer on my skin! I can still smell it on my sweater though. Intoxicating, feminine and mysterious.

jeannette_84
jeannette_84

There's something about this fragrance that feels masculine to me. Can be the patchouli? Well it gave me a headache and I really wanted to like it. I really thought this would be a favorite. So sad...

dalmajen
dalmajen

„Night Blooming Jasmine, a walk down memory lane...”
I can't understand why I put it off so long, before purchasing this lovely fragrance. In fact, I had purchased it twice, for gifts, before I realized just how much I needed to add it to my little collection. The Jasmine is just what I have been searching for. I always have the memory of a wonderful night blooming jasmine flowering vine, which I had in my garden in New Zealand, when I lived there. It is almost identical, and not at all overwhelming.
The opening of this perfume is slightly sharp..not unpleasant, but a green sharpness. I wouldn't like this to continue throughout the whole wearing, and it doesn't, fortunately. To me, the heart notes and the dry down are a great team, performing together perfectly. This is not a loud fragrance, it is a really soft jasmine cloud. The touch of almond adds a nice twist. It is a very recognizable fragrance. I have identified it numerous times, and even though the sillage is very good, it doesn't scream for attention. It is almost like a lovely floating, vibrant colored chiffon scarf. I think the woody dry down is very balanced. This is the type of jasmine I really enjoy. It's a wonderful fragrance, for a trip down memory lane!

the_new_esta
the_new_esta

Very classy and natural smelling mature scent - but can be worn as young as 20 or 18 I'd say. I bought a bottle for my mother in law and she LOVES it!

elisarufino
elisarufino

Amo este perfume. Me siento una reina cada vez que lo uso. Suelen preguntarme qué perfume llevo cada vez que lo utilizo. Realmente, una fragancia para sentirse espléndida...

crystaljasminnoir

Reviewed this a while ago. Just want to add that in todays cold, wet weather BJN lasted just over 10 hours on me!

......

Yes, I love this so much that I used this in the morning! And I am not ashamed! 11:00am-10:00pm, no re-sprays

Sweet Sea Pea
Sweet Sea Pea

I got to try this in Bloomingdale's recently when I was on a fragrance reconnoissance mission. I was doing card spray tests and then trying a few on my skin. On the card this one smelled nice, so I did one wrist. I love jasmine and floriental, so it appealed to me. I asked for and received a EDP sample to take home. On another wrist I sprayed Guerlain's Samsara. At first I did not love the way the Samsara smelled on my skin. I milled around the mall a bit longer and then got the bus home, reaching home about an hour and a half later. Jasmine Noire was gone, not a trace! Samsara, however, was just beginning to develop into something I couldn't stop smelling! Samsara lasted through several hand washings and well into the late night. I resprayed Jasmine Noire, and 15 minutes later, gone. I thought maybe I had smelled too many fragrances that day and my nose was tired, put the sample away to try again another time. On my second test, I sprayed my usual two sprays on my wrists, one spray into my blouse, decollete. This time I didn't like the fragrance as much. It went more green and aquatic, less lovely floral lightly spicy. Again, after 15 minutes, nothing. NOTHING! I am angry that a fragrance that disappears so quickly is being sold next to a fragrance like Samsara that has incredible staying power, and for comparable prices. Okay maybe Jasmine Noire is less expensive, but the difference in price does not account for the lack of lasting power. I have much less expensive fragrances that last much longer. What is the point of a fragrance that only lasts 15 minutes? We are talking about an expensive EDP here, not a cheap body mist. Save your money for something better.

ertemid
ertemid

I am a perfume freak in my own way. I love them, I love to smell them on people but I choose one for my self and stick to it for years. For the last 15 years, I've used jil sander's sun when I was in highschool, then switched to dolce gabbana's light blue when in college. Afterwards used narciso rodriguez for her for a couple of years and returned to sun. Last month, my mom brought this little monster and I am in love, once again. I love it. Jasmin Noir is quite different than what I used to wear but I really dont care.

LanaDP86
LanaDP86

I could swim in this scent.
Sometimes, I put it on right before bed for myself. The jasmine is beautiful.
I honestly believe this scent was made for me.
LOVE.

ecerusen
ecerusen

this perfume is a masterpiece of bvlgari. i cant resist when i smell this on others. but unfortunately it doesnt fit my skin...

eau de nath
eau de nath

In a short sentence, Seductive and luxurious. My friend have this and it really smells gorgeous! Upon spraying, you can really sense that floriental aroma. White floral was just so good and balanced, the green notes are not that overpowering having it a touch of bitterness. Maybe the almond note makes this more oriental and a very very small hint of smokeyness. The drydown is so great! It has a touch of soft spicyness that make it sensual and light lavishness of sweetness. I think this perfume is more on for women 20 and above, great for office and formal events. I also tried BLV Jasmin Noir lotion and it was really great in the skin that also smells like the perfume. The lotion is a bit cool upon application and has a bit of glitters in it. Just don't overspray the perfume, 3-4 sprays is enough because we all know that spraying oriental perfume heavily is choking.
- This perfume is nearing to a masterpiece. Really smells sophisticated just like what others say. There's something I really can't explain about this because of its greatness.
Flacon: 8/10
White floral: 50%
Oriental 45%
Green and Sweet: 5%
OVERALL RATING: 9.5/10

lirael00
lirael00

I love this one so much. But I think it's not for everyone. A lot of my friends are saying that it's just too heavy, like it's pulling them down. But for me it's an indicator of pure confidence. Because it's dark, sensual and luxurious. You really have to trust in yourself to wear it. If you like perfumes that stand out and make you stand out, this is one of them.

KissLand
KissLand

After hearing it was Similar to Mariah Carey's M (purple bottle) I had to test it ..... They both have a similar air but M is a sweeter even more rounded version of the two... Carlos Benaim did help create both of these fragrances... M by Mariah Carey (2007) and Bvlgari Jasmin Noir (2008) both are sweet white florals ruled by incense and patchouli backgrounds

I most say if you like either one and dare to go darker Tom Ford's Black Orchid is a deeper option... Quite similar to both

(M is Marshmallow sweet with gardenias and smoky incense) ,
(JN is Almond sweet with Jasmine/gardenia with smoky tones),
(Black Orchid is Chocolate sweet with Gardenia/orchid and smoky incense)

I call them the trio

chittylafemme
chittylafemme

And it was love at first sniff. There is something so sweet and creamy but sexy and mysterious all at once.If you like something a bit sweet, fruity, nutty, but not over the top, this is it. There is also some floral greenness here.

crystaljasminnoir

I am in love with this perfume. It is my current favourite. It is embodies all that I desire in a fragrance.

It is warm and inviting, it is sweet and indulgent but not cloying, it's undeniably feminine with a touch of masculinity, just enough to add mystery, sexiness and depth.

As the name suggests, it is a deep, dark fragrance that is best suited to the night, or possibly daytime, fall and winter. The warm, white florals mixed with liquorice, almond and wood make for a very creamy, sophisticated, addictive scent.

Bottom line, very sexy, more complex than the notes suggest, cozy and warm, great for special occasions, very wearable. GET IT!! :)

rockegg
rockegg

The best fragrances seem to go past my brain and straight to my heart. I don't want to consider the notes, I'm lifted up in the sky with joy, happiness, familiarity, warmth, intrigue, or whatever the individual fragrance sings to me. This is one such scent. I felt like I was in a room I am familiar with but that I don't actually remember. This room is paneled in beautifully carved Oriental wood. There are open windows leading to gardens filled with rain-soaked ferns and creamy flowers. This is not a room for resting. Something wonderful is about to happen.

MyFairLady
MyFairLady

Jasmine, liquorice, almonds - warm and elegant combination, tender yet sexy. I love that it last hours on my skin. There could be a little less of gardenia though...

Annushkalove
Annushkalove

This is so lovely. There is only one thing keeping me from having an affair with Jasmin Noir. It is because it doesn't last more than two hours on me and have to sniff mighty hard just to smell it. :( to be fair I have really dry skin. I am in raptures over it and would absolutely adore it on anyone if I am not so jealous. Lol

Prettynightmary
Prettynightmary

On me this smells like smoky jasmine with smooth liquorice. Rich, dark, creamy, sweet and warm. Very elegant, sophistecated, sensual and seductive. Feminine with some masculine edge.

umsultan
umsultan

i got this perfume as a gift. i didn't appreciate it at first and kept it aside for a long time until recently. i tried it again on my skin just a tiny bit and it smelled divine. i felt sorry i didnt give it a chance first time i smelled it. the lasting power is good too. my hubby loves this scent on me he doesn't detect jasmine at all. its more spicy and oriental to him than floral. maybe my body chemistry. anyway, if you dont like this scent at first give it a second chance, this might be your signature scent and you dont know it yet.

Angel in the South
Angel in the South

A wonderful bouquet of Jasmine and Gardenias` covered in almonds. That is what I get on my skin. It is a beautiful creamy mix, soft and utterly feminine. Not a loud perfume but one that nestles into your skin and cuddles you with a wonderful smell. An expensive cream cashmere jumper perfume. I love this one.

BV13
BV13

I bought this without knowing how it really smelled like. I simply based it on the review i read here in Fragrantica. And it was listed as one of the top sexiest perfumes so i thought i cant go wrong with that:)

It smells like a Saudi, thats what im always told. But middle easterns do love earthy warm scents (like their Oud) i admit i didnt like it at first and it does smell like a middle eastern woman but after a while it sort of grows on you.

It really lasts long though, i sprayed it at 7am and by 5pm my dad noticed the scent, and it still lasted the entire night. Not bad, and to each his own taste/scent :)

Kaylan
Kaylan

This is a very womanly perfume. I liked it, but after a while it smelled much too powdery for my taste. Flowers and powder. If you like those scents, this perfume is for you.

rula ajjan
rula ajjan

Its a very luxurious scent and powerful but in sensitive way. All you need is to wear your elegant black dress without any jewellery because this perfume will be your gem and you're ready to go to your fancy event

Frayja
Frayja

I think I have my new signature....Noir enough but happy and playful too,sexy and feminine,a little bit wild-a little bit familiar...and so and so.....well,if a perfume takes too long to be described,for me is interesting enough for a longtime relationship....

seeingdoves
seeingdoves

Fantastic! Right beside the jasmine bouquet, I actually get subtle amber, tonka & licorice straight away. Upon first impressions, I think, "Ooh jasmin. Pretty." But with a second and third sniff, I'm picking up the other accords and I get so much more than "pretty". There is a sophisticated edge to Jasmin Noir which in my mind makes this fragrance unisex. Somehow with Jasmin Noir, I think Bvlgari has literally captured the smell of the night sky--dark with points of glistening diamonds.

I would say this goes well, day or night, and could easily be a signature. Some jasmine fragrances can be cloying but Jasmin Noir is soft enough to wear fearlessly in close proximity to co-workers. Although sillage is very good on me, I wouldn't describe this one as a beast. That said, although it's perfectly suitable for any occasion, Jasmin Noir might be a little too polite to stand up at the clubs. Summer/Daytime wear is great, but I think this fragrance was crafted perfectly for the Nighttime and Fall/Winter. A great fragrance for anyone who likes to make an impression of being refined, romantic and a little mysterious.

ivyheel
ivyheel

Mmmmmmm...Gorgeous and sultry. I initially get a lot of almond and tonka bean. Then an indolic jasmine comes through. Smells expensive. To me, it's somewhat of a clean scent -- not shower-fresh, but rather new leather seats type of clean.

BetterJuice
BetterJuice

Jasmin Noir is the scent I would wear if a man I really wanted to impress asked me out on a date. I like how sensual and unique it is, how it reads "grown woman," not "little girl."

You put this on and you want to go to an intimate little restaurant with that great guy you've had your eye on for awhile. And after your meal you can walk hand in hand down a dark city street...just talking, looking at the moon and finding out how much you share in common.

It's the scent you wear on a date with someone you consider special.

Mikprittie
Mikprittie

The name of the fragrance is somewhat misleading, I thought I would get a jasmine noir but unfortunately I do not get a lot of jasmine at all. However, I agree with simone.fatale that is a very sexual fragrance. Initial spray, I get some tonka, almond and amber, immediately the musk (my enemy) comes out like a warm skin (sweaty) almost together with a very faint indolic jasmine (bordering on farty). Thank Goodness, the silage is quiet. Otherwise this morning it would have been scrubbed before I covered myself in miss dior cherie.
Do not blind buy, a must sample perfume and it does have a lot of similarity with Mariah M without the incense (smokiness), which has a better projection.

Lannielui
Lannielui

So, Jasmine Noir? I haven't got the foggiest clue why this fragrance was named Jasmine Noir. Yes, there is jasmine in it, but it is very subtle. Now you smell it... wait, now you don't. Tons of perfumes have jasmine in them, but you can't really tell, because it's not a predominant note. For people who don't like an overwhelming jasmine smell, don't let the name deter you from trying this fragrance.

With that said, and under a different name, this fragrance is lovely. Its alluring, mysterious, and sexy. It's not overpowering, its like a siren luring men by its song.

Jwhdz1
Jwhdz1

Dark, seductive, and sexy...I sprayed this on my skin and once it dried down, it reminded me an awful lot of Tom Fords Black Orchid. Definitely in love with this scent!

simone.fatale
simone.fatale

I know this scent embodies sophisticated maturity for a lot of you guys, but for me this perfume is all about sex, sex, and more sex. It is a tiny bit masculine, but not enough to be considered unisex - rather I find it smelling like how a woman would smell after spending the night at her beau, who smells delicious. This is, in a way, the smell of a man's touch on a woman's skin. It's also very private and not dark at all, but it is mysterious - I feel like the name of the fragrance should've been - Jasmin Nude. It is just perfect for cuddly sexy time on a rainy September morning with your significant other.
A rather silenced and shy jasmine dominates through the scent, flirting with the delicious almond note in a way that would've been very sweet if it weren't for the delicious spices which tone the sweetness down. All in all, it's a perfect date/evening scent, for a woman that isn't afraid of her own sexuality but owns it completely, but in little doses it can be worn all day. I can see many girls pulling off this fragrance, but if this perfume were a woman, in my eyes, it's a mysterious brunette with green eyes and a heavy smoky eye, walking down the pavement on a cold autumn morning in a long black coat, after spending the night with her lover. Yumm.

windhill
windhill

Very sophisticated white floral with bitter-sweet creamy almond undertone. I love the toxic,metallic jasmine in Jasmin Noir very much. But the scent it's much softer than I though. I'd agreed that M by Mariah Carey smell very similiar to this, but M sweeter and richer. And JN also smell like Alien. But Alien was much stronger and its jasmine bomb. This is one of elegance white floral that whispered sexy and feminine, not cute and fun at all.

Ladies, Wear it with pride. This scent make me want to know your stories more.

arxsyn

I caved in and bought a gift set that included lotion and parfum plus a gorgeous clutch cosmetics bag. I fully own up to the fact that i wanted the bag more than anything, it is faux white leather with gold hardware...

Anyway, the bottle and lotion smell exactly the same. I am disappointed that it smells different fron a tester from another store.

The opening notes are definitely not my favorite. It smells like a green banana, transparently cool and damp, with a creamy undertone. I find this odd and troubling. I don't smell gardenia anywhere (i wish). More like sweet ylang ylang. The most annoying thing is that this banana association does not leave my skin.

It gets unbearably loud and sweet for a time after the green notes fade. When the base notes appear only then do i feel comfortable with this sickly sweet jasmine almost candy like.

There is a bed of plush powdery softness from the almonds and vanilla like tonka. They are reinforced with anise, for a bitter aromatic pep to offset the sweet. The soft, gentle musk is neither clean nor soapy; it has a powdery smooth sandalwood smell to it. Patchouli gives the frag lasting power. Sometimes i think of white chocolate in the base too or it could just be my head. It is a cloud of Sweet, soft, plush aromatic vanilla, it is just shy of being foody. It is also not an obviously warm scent as the ingredients indicate. It still has that coolness that lingers, which equals an aloofness and sophistication and designed not overwhelm

I personally think the fragrance needs time to settle on my skin to smell good and it needs some kind of real woody material to really elevate it. I nominate vetiver.

I made the mistake of layering both lotion and perfume on a warm ish summer day. Never again. I think i smelled like a sickly sweet banana indolic version of skunk! Phew! In other words, use sparingly in summer.

LB152

Jasmine is one of my least favorite flowers but thought that I would give this a try anyway. If you like Dolce and Gabana's Light Blue and want to elevate your fragrance experience a bit...Jasmine Noir is a good stepping block. It opens with a sweet jasmine but dries down to a very clean...but warm...almost soapy-musky-amber similar to D&G. The scent is good...not stellar IMO but the silage is fair and the fragrance lasts about 4-6 hours which for me makes this a pretty decent fragrance for its price point.

emo_onigiri
emo_onigiri

got a sample of this at Ulta and it smells amazing on me!! Initially smells very floral but when I exhale I get a nutty, musky smell. Great for a date. Don't use too much :)

kirinie
kirinie

I really love this on my skin. At the first spray it sort of makes me have to sneeze, but after that it thankfully doesn't bother my allergies. I start out getting a sweet and creamy gardenia without much of the listed green note. I was hoping it wouldn't start out very sweet, but that's just what my skin does to most fragrances. The almond shows up a bit later, and after about ten minutes total I start getting jasmine. As the base notes start to come out (I forgot to check the time to see how long it took to get here) I get tonka, sweet amber, and something else I can't yet put my finger on. It's really lovely and warm.

I only used one spray because I'm testing it during the daytime in fairly warm weather. Sillage starts off on the softer side of moderate on me, but fades to a skin scent after about two hours. It has lasted about three hours on me, and when I have the occaision to test it with more sprays it will hopeflly last longer. I can't see myself buying a FB at the longetivity I experienced with this initial test.

woodlandwalk
woodlandwalk

Jasmin Noir really has to be tested on skin. On the test strip it's a lightly spicy, slightly animalic floral, but on skin it packs quite a powerful punch of patchouli and liquorice. To my nose it has something in common with Coco Noir and Coco Mademoiselle and I'm guessing it was aiming to cash in on the success of Coco M which came out a few years before.

Speaking for myself, I'm heartily sick of this patchouli trend, I'd have thought it would be over by now but Dahlia Noir, brought out in 2011, does exactly the same thing.

Where Angel's big patchouli note worked was in the fact it was paired with other equally big notes - the candy floss/fudge-like vanilla for example. Or even better - Portrait of a Lady's big rose with patchouli. But when heavy notes like patchouli and liquorice are paired with gentle florals, to me it's a bit of a mess. Why swamp the florals with patchouli? I hope the trend fades very soon.

I honestly feel the heavy noirish spicy floral is best evidenced in Coco Chanel, which, even if you don't like heavy perfumes, is very well blended. I was sniffing it again today, and though it took me swiftly back to the big haired 80s, it smelled good!

isabelamattarelli
isabelamattarelli

Sweet (in a good way), elegant, long lasting but in my skin it was more like "Almond Noir" than "Jasmin Noir". Great for a classy party. Unfortunately here in Brasil Bvlgari fragances are soooo expensive.

Enigma7510
Enigma7510

This perfume is an absolute man magnet, so wear it at your own risk! I love Black Cashmere, Black Orchid, Samsara...so I'm definitely a spicy, floral oriental lover. All those other "fresh as a daisy or ocean water scents" smell like I'm wearing Glade!
If you like warm, creamy, soft, deep, luxurious, intriguing, mysterious, jasmine, gardenia, incense with a loooong sillage, try this. And prepare to have men stop, breathe deeply and ask you what you're wearing, Ex-boyfriends still get weak over this perfume!

miss mills
miss mills

Just received a 5ml of the edp and am head over heels. This is darkly sexy. I get gardenia, almonds and incense in this, especially the top notes. I'm getting quiet jasmine, if there is such a thing - a good thing for me as I'm not a huge jasmine fan.

JN is a skinscent on me, strong and seductive yet sits close to the skin. The only complaint I have is that it doesn't seem to last very long on me. I would wish for a little more longevity, then I suspect it might be in my top five, maybe? I like this a LOT!
Edit; Have splashed out on a FB and just top up fairly regularly, this is deliciously warm and seductive, blends gorgeously on my skin and is not at all overpowering. Love it (get a LOT) of compliments when I wear this, too. I'd highly recommend this if you're seeking out a new sexy brew and appreciate "nutty" flavours.

mihaela01
mihaela01

Lovely perfume,I expected something stronger due to it s name,it s not a bomb,very elegant and warm.The combination of flowers is very well done even though I can t feel as much jasmin as I wanted.Worth to have in your collection.

soaked
soaked

Smooth and soft, doesn't smell on me of jasmine but only gardenia, almonds & incense. I coul'd wear it for special occasions in cold weather with fur coat. Really royal and elegant :)

Zaleska
Zaleska

Reminds me of Dior Addict, but softer.
Just one spray and be sure you're gonna smell wonderful all day long.

schamberae
schamberae

this perfume is sensual, very great if you wear with black dress with gold embroidery just like the bottle. I feel like a classic celebrity in a red carpet, just glamour and elegant. i bought it for $120 for 100 ml (I live in Indonesia). love this scent, I almost finish my bottle.

juicemaven
juicemaven

Jasmin Noir is sensuality in a bottle and a great break from the fruity florals. Warm, sophisticated and very wearable. As previously written, this one can be worn anytime even though it could be an evening scent. Can't stop smelling my wrist. I'll be looking for a bigger bottle of this beauty. The best new to me fragrance Ive smelled in a long time. Can't wait to see if he agrees.

beccamm
beccamm

I really don't get much Jasmine from this at all. The initial spray smells strongly of Violet to me (slightly reminisent of Bvlgari Femme & BLV EDP II) and almond, not very sexy IMO as others have said. Saying that though, I do like the dry down but it doesn't last long at all on my skin.

So nice and so , so but so soft that you cannot feel it...why why why? I feel so unhappy, this is vintage, fresh, romantic, chic, mysterious...I love it...but I cannot smell it, after a while....and it is summer, and i sprayed myself a...lot, believe me...who says this is heavy? Fortunately, i bought the 25ml and i am willing to try the essence and crossed fingers this one will work on me...

Labaloo
Labaloo

I have a friend who wears this, and I find the effect interesting, to say the least. She kind of over-applies it... so it's in a big bloom around her radiating about 12 feet at least... and it lasts... I can even smell it two days later on the chair she sat in. But what really tickles me is that only about half of the people who come and go in her presence think it's strong. The other half barely notice it, and just sense a light, sweet floral with low sillage- including my friend! (which explains why she applies adequate amounts...) It's the musk in the base- holy.wah.musk if you aren't asnomic to it!

So, some of you: please use a light hand when applying this- some people are smelling more (much more) of the perfume than you! Don't believe me? Notice the significant number of people who selected "soft sillage & poor or weak longevity". I have to say to that:....er....ummm ??? O_o

Trust me- this one enters the room before you... but I love it. Dreamy, and sexy as hell. And the bottle is so beautiful.

UPDATE: I bought a bottle for myself because I kind of became obsessed with it, and started thinking how this gorgeous creation would smell much better on me than on my lovely friend! (which I apply carefully: attar-style, by spraying the palm of one hand, lightly rubbing both palms together, and then rubbing my arms, chest, neck, little in the hair and clothes- more control this way. Also, I noticed orange- no TANGERINE PEEL! So subtle... so magnificent. I'm done now.)

CaSentBeau
CaSentBeau

To me Jasmin Noir could be the cousin of Prada L'Eau Ambree since they both share the same shamelessly assertive elegance from a rich balminess. I imagine Jasmin Noir to be worn by a confident and highly respected woman who carries a dark and deeply erotic secret close to her heart. It makes her mysterious and irresistably sexy.

timida88
timida88

One of my friends knows about my allergy towards jasmines, so she recommended me to try this one. She was absolutely right! Here's no any hint of jasmine! On me it is pure indian incense! I like here gardenia and almonds. Soft, silky, close to skin and very sexy. Woman wearing this daily should have mysterious personality.

vreyna
vreyna

A Fragrantica member sent me 3 samples & one of them was this --- OMG, I didn't like it at first. Then it sits on you & wow, sensual. Deep, sweet, with the almond floating up.

I want to linger over my arm to smell this fresh, sweet, balmy, sensual smell. It's creamy, rich, intoxicating!

I am searching for a signature scent. This is going in my top 5.

lilacteeth
lilacteeth

This one is addictive. Lovely, delicate and very sensual and refined. It's like jasmine bush warming in the hazy summer heat. It's quite balmy and "wet" to me. The creamy/milky almondness of it makes this fragrance so dreamy and luscious. A truly lovely perfume...and the bottle is so gorgeous - that is always a plus. So glad for this blind purchase of mine.... It does stay on the skin for HOURS though even though it doesn't project out as much as I want it to. I sprayed some on last night and the scent is still on my arm 14 hours later. On fabrics such as scarves and shirts, it will stay on FOR DAYS. Sillage seems moderate though my boyfriend seems to think it's very strong (but maybe because he stands closer to me than most) and longevity for the dry down seems moderate. I would buy this again if I ever ran out because the dry down is heavenly. I think winter will make this scent even closer to my heart. This is definitely a "warming" scent.

Ariesboy
Ariesboy

I have a friend who wears this. It has become apart of her identity everytime I smell it.

It is tremendously robust and full bodied.To my nose it is balmy and warm. The white floral is so satisfactorily combined here :)

A real pleasure to be in the company of. Someone you would like to hug numerous times!

mrjohn12

Okay, I reviewed this earlier and said it had a boring dry-down, but I spoke too soon.

I work on a golf course and every once in a while, I caught this beautiful scent, but not having a ton of experience with perfume yet or with flowers, I couldn't identify it. After smelling this gorgeous scent for a few weeks, I finally tracked down the greenskeeper and asked him what it was. It was, you guessed it, Jasmine.

So I searched perfumes with that note in it and came across this one. The EDP smells exactly like that gorgeous scent that came drifting through the wind. It was beautiful enough to mask the scent of the dumpster that it disguised. I think it must have been the EDT that seemed boring on me. This is divine. I'm buying a big bottle!

EDIT: A thought just occurred... If Alan Rickman's sexy voice had a scent, this would be it. Velvet creamy jasmine-y goodness. This is "purr" sexy in the same way coco chanel is "rawr" sexy.

gmstrack

I smelled blooming confederate jasmine on the vine a couple weeks ago and I realized that JN is a good interpretation of this type of jasmine. The name is a tad misleading because confederate jasmine isn't "night blooming" jasmine, although JN is a fragrance appropriate for evening wear. Although I think that JN is a decent designer fragrance marketed toward women, it does have that "mall smell" due to a huge dose of tonka/coumarin. So, I'll pass on purchasing a full bottle, but happily hold on to a small decant to satisfy the occasional confederate jasmine craving.

Jenavira
Jenavira

Jasmine gardenia green tea latte made with almond milk. Plays with sexy notes but is not in your face about it, very come hither.

Zenobia274
Zenobia274

A sublime and exquisite perfume...elegant and yet decadent at the same time.

...A scent to annoint yourself in all the places you expect to be kissed. Say no more... ; )

Museumgal
Museumgal

This is primarily a warm almond scent on me, I never did get much jasmine out of this composition. It lasts well though. Strong nutty/spicy scent with just a touch of sweetness from the tonka bean, but definitely try before you buy since the jasmine note must be very individual skin dependent if you are able to smell it or not.

mozzaa
mozzaa

I bought Jasmin Noir 3 years ago. It was headache inducing and a bit too heavy then for some reason. I revisited it last winter- and what a masterpiece I found. The headache was gone and all I smelled was elegant jasmine that made a statement but wasn't pushy. Sexy yet subdued at the same time. In my mind the analogy for this perfume is the singer Sade and her music- sexy yet very reclusive. I guess the analogy stems from the fact that Sade's song Babyfather was playing in my room the day I rediscovered this gem. I now wear it when I want to make a bold statement yet be unattainable. You feel me ;-).

mrjohn12

This perfume is gorgeous at first but, like others, it got boring. I still want it, though, as it's very simplistic and pretty.

Thelma Scents
Thelma Scents

Drown me in this anytime, anyday. I'm a Jasmine freak. There u have it. Day and night baby, anytime, anywhr. Still not tired of it yet. Also a very nice surprise gift. I'm yet to meet someone who hates it. Worst case scenerio, she'll use it in d noir!

arxsyn

Blind impression at the store: uncomplicated sophistication, like wearing a chic turtleneck. It's not a heavy scent, and it smells sort of simple and linear. The Jasmine is intoxicating yet fresh. There is a sweet anise like quality,I had no idea it was sweet almond and a hint of vanilla powder or Tonka.

Although pretty I got bored of it and moved on pretty quick. It's very pleasant and all, perfect for day wear. Which is part of the problem.it is so pleasant and linear it just fades into the background of the consciousness, mine in particular

clotty
clotty

Weird how this fragrance is mostly voted as a "night" scent. To me, because of the creamy jasmine note that's reminiscent of suntain oil, I think it's going to be my summer night AND day scent - particularly day. It dries down very light. Maybe the word "noir" in the name is suggestive of night-time. I really only think noir is representative of how it smells like the black death when it first comes out of the bottle. I hate licorice, but that note completely leaves my skin after about five minutes or so.

Mizz-cosmopolitan
Mizz-cosmopolitan

This has been recommended to me twice in a department store. From first stiff I knew it wasn't for me! However I put the card in my bag to be polite and told the assistant I wanted to wait for it to calm down.

Later that evening when having a rummage I got a whiff of this gorgeous scent. Not something dull and instantly recognisable. The kind that makes you want to take the longest breath possible and get drawn in. It is sexy but not in an in your face sweet glamour way. Although this isn't an overly strong scent after the dry down, it's still very confident. At 24 I didn't feel this scent was something I could own so ended up purchasing as a gift for the mother in law.

I can't comment much on the change of this perfume as I only experienced the absolutely awful opening and delightful finale. I would say dry down is a fresh woody garden scent sweetened with Jasmine and Almonds.

romanticfae
romanticfae

for me its a bath in warm creamy jasmine heaven that gets slightly woodier in dry down its sexy yet elegant does for me what pour femme didn't. that perfect slow seduction while hypnotic poison is still my go to this is definitely the runner up

kneissl
kneissl

Can a fragrance be both elegant and dull? I bought this from their jewel charms collection (25ml) on an long haul flight having no idea what to expect! I eagerly opened the beautiful box and was presented with an adorable gleaming smooth black flacon that fit perfectly in the palm of my hand. Absolutely gorgeous! Completely oblivious to a plane full of passengers I treated myself to a quick spritz on the wrist. Mmmmmm, milky smooth tender jasmine caressed my nostrils followed by ... well nothing much really! After the initial opening notes it turns inward, there is a barely detectable warmth after an hour and soon it becomes a distant memory. I was expecting an oriental experience with this fragrance but it left me wistful.

Mimmi
Mimmi

First wearings I found this boring - a creamy almondy scent, pretty linear, with some white florals and licorice.
After some wearing now and then I completely changed my mind - Its addictive with it's indulging creaminess. Im glad they didn't finnish this off with heavier amber, as almond and licorice here interest me more than when just as supporting actors to that sweet star. Now they interact with the jasmine and gardenia, sweet enough. In return, they keep the jasmine mellow, taking the edge of any bright sharpness that could have been.
If you like Jasmin Noir I must recommend my favorite: the body-cream - the velvety texture of this scent is pure indulgence to skin and senses.

özlem72
özlem72

No sillage bul i like it's smell.

aprilie
aprilie

I liked the notes I read here so I went out and tried it.

It was s dissapointing because this perfume is boring. It smells like a generic jasmine perfume. To be honest, I like Indian Jasmine Night from The Body Shop a lot better than this, if Jasmine is what I'm looking for.

mehrdad
mehrdad

با سلام
کار بسیار خوشبو و دوست داشتنی
در این چند سال اخیر این عطر و همچنین عطر کریستال نویر ورساچه از استقبال عمومی بسیار خوبی برخوردار شدند و الحق نیز روایح آنها خوشبو و مورد پسند بانوان و علی الخصوص انتخاب آقایان قرار گرفته است
بشخصه از این کار خوشم آمده و آن را دوست دارم
با تقدیم احترام
گالري عطر مهرداد

apollinne
apollinne

In my opinion, this is a very warm and sexy scent! First time I tried it I was totally in-love with it. It took me 2 years until finally I bought myself a bottle...I wanted something new for this spring and I'm so glad it's mine now!
It's a classy feminine scent, for those women not afraid showing their dark side...but if you wear it during the day u might also get some compliments for your angelic aura :)
This is a a scent u can totally have fun with!

wbp
wbp

First seconds i feel so much licorice and almonds mixed with some green notes. Then i was wondering, where is the jasmine? Well i don't know if is my chemistry, but i can't really smell any jasmine here. I can feel the gardenia.It is nice deep, classy scent with some darkness in it. Creamy in the dry down. It is nice, but not enough to have a bottle of it.

Merebon
Merebon

I like it when I first spray it but I didn't find that it lasted on me. It's sweet and soft. It's ok, not OMG great.

High Heels
High Heels

At the beginning it was soft and powdery but after a wile bitter and woody...no jasmin at all. My skin don't like it. This perfume is for a women over 40.

orangehaze99
orangehaze99

All I smell primarily in this is jasmine flower....and I learned that I don't like jasmine as the primary note.

vanillamoss
vanillamoss

This honestly is one of the most beautiful things I've ever smelled. After one spray I involuntarily closed my eyes and drifted off into dreamland. This is the perfume I lust over.

I smell a seductive blend of jasmine and a nutty patchouli. It isn't heavy, but it leaves a beautiful trail when you move around. Jasmine is normally too bright of a note for me, but the nutty quality really mellows out the jasmine and makes it smell dark and mysterious. Oh, and compliments galore. That is always a lovely bonus. I want to add this to my collection so badly!

antfarm
antfarm

Typical "mall" perfume. Wet, it smells like nail polish remover. On the skin it smells "sexy" in a very generic, "trying to be a sultry lady of the night" kind of way that every other lady at the club will smell like.

I don't smell any jasmine at all, just something vaguely spicy. Not very special, but not unpleasant.

Alle Homme
Alle Homme

I really like it, it reminds me HILARY DUFF'S WITH LOVE scent.

Jasmin Noir is a fairly heady jasmine.
On my skin there is a significant amount of powder from the almonds. In the opening, almond & licorice really seem to sit on top of the white floral notes.
Drydown is darker, more sensual. I'd say this fragrance errs on the mature side.
Longevity is moderate at 6-8 hours. Strong sillage for about half of that time.

littlepepperz
littlepepperz

Wonderful. It's on my shopping list.
I love every single note that's in this fragrance, it's well blended and jasmine does not give me a headache.

I love white florals (jasmine and gardenia), woodsy and green notes so this scent is a dream come true for me. I sprayed it in a department store on my neck and my cashmere scarf, the scarf stil smells like jasmine, 5 days later.

One, very strange thing about this smell to me is that it's apettite inducing! I craved sweets, or sweet jasmine tea or something decadent like macaroons, and I still do whenever I think of this scent. It's the only scent that does it for me! It's truly the opposite of coco mademoiselle, which totally kills my apettite for any food.
Anyway, can't wait to get my hands on it!
(6)

anna.glowacka
anna.glowacka

I recently ordered Mon Jasmin Noir but as there must have been some misunderstanding i received Jasmin Noir. I will not bother to return it. Instead i'll to enjoy this black beauty.
To my nose it's very elegant and sophisticated smell. When i spray it i have to think about little black dress and formal party. It's a bit not me as i prefer more casual vanilla orientals.
Opening is very unpleasant, smells like burnt plastic and it definitely needs time to settle down. But when it happens i get jasmin and gardenia but sadly no almonds. I have small 25 ml bottle. It's not one of my favourites but i'll keep it for formal occasions. It's just too elegant for me.
Lasting power is very good but on clothes, on skin is average.

Paraluman
Paraluman

For the EDP:

I think i finally get it. I was expecting a vavavoom fragrance and thought all i got was a meek one. The bottle was too sexy for the juice inside... or so i thought.

This is neither loud nor obnoxious. It neither screams look at me nor burns you with sex appeal. This is not for commanding attention before you even enter a room.

This is for a woman, so confident and self assured, she neither needs you to notice her nor approve of her. Those who are lucky enough to get close to her, they're the only ones who can experience her. This intimate perfume is perfect for that moment, when a man leans closer and he gets a whiff of this powdery skin scent like a whispered secret... it won't lure him... but it seduces. :)

supergirl83221
supergirl83221

Too bad it doesn´t last long on my skin. :( The jasmine note eludes me, I mostly get the gardenia. However, this perfume is so creamy, the pepper note sits on top of it, which tickles and teases your nose. It presents itself like a dainty goody-two-shoed lady but has a dark persona lurking behind the facade. Despite the poor longevity, I still adore this perfume. :)

bond_girl1979
bond_girl1979

Smells a lot like Versace Crystal Noir, except VCN is more creamy, well-rounded and less depressing. BJN is a heavy, dark-veiled scent which combines gothic jasmine with woody notes. The notes are heavy rather than bubbly, which makes it more of an evening scent. Both sillage and longevity are sadly very, very poor. Not worth the money, u would be needing to reapply every hour for anybody to notice you are even wearing perfume.

HazelMae
HazelMae

Jasmine is not my favorite note, it is a component of a lot of things I like but I am generally don't seek out jasmine-based scents. Patchouli is a favorite note and I like discovering different aspects of it. It seems to me that patchouli rocks the jasmnine into another much more glamourous category. As the perfume world, forever going to hell in a handbasket, applies the "Noir" appelation willy-nilly to anything edgier than a marshmallow, here the label actually fits. This fragrance perfectly conveys an evening, black velvet feeling.

Lorina001
Lorina001

It has a lovely opening which turns into a mixture of smooth vanilla and jasmin on my skin after half an hour - exquisite!!

Turbo-Rose
Turbo-Rose

One of the best white floral/spicy fragrances out there. Great job Bvlgari :')

tabithacate
tabithacate

I am wearing a sample of this perfume. I have sprayed it in a shop on card, and loved it. Jasmine is one of my favourite notes. I had not worn this on my skin, so I was eager to find out what it would smell like on me.
First spray it smelt masculine and peppery. Although there is no pepper in this, I really smelt it in the opening spray. But the smell is not unpleasant it is quite unique.
A few hours in it begins to smell more feminine and floral. It then begins for me to resemble Alien slightly.
I liked this perfume and would wear it again, but I would not see myself buying a full bottle. It smells nice, but doesn't have that kick for me and it doesn't last awfully long. But other than that this is a pretty nice perfume.

mimikins24
mimikins24

I like jasmine and I can even get down with a bit of the "poopy" indoles ...

But to me, this is way too indolic to tolerate. It's too bad because I was hoping to get some of the almond and spice notes, but alas no.

I have tried it on my skin, I have tried it on paper. My DH says it smells fine, so I guess it might just be me. However, he hates SL Sarrasins because of the barnyard note, and I find it detectable, but much lighter than in Jasmin Noir.

The longevity and silleage on this are amazing. I sprayed it on a test paper, and the scent permeated the room for 2 days after I tossed it.

I guess the lesson here is to try white florals first, as the indoles are detected differently by different people. I guess I should also keep in mind that sometimes I may be wearing something that I love and others will think I smell like a dirty diaper.

an.jorePipip

Finally I bought it for myself, the jasmin note surprisingly blends so nicely with my body odor. Lasting power is great on me, 12 hours on skin. While sillage, that is really amazed me....One evening I worked late (around 7.30PM) at the office and air conditioner has been shut down, my colleagues passed by my room and said..."wow it smell good, who is just spray a perfume?"...finally they found that it was my Jasmin Noir, and I sprayed it on my body at 7.30AM without any re-apply at all!

hesione
hesione

powdery jasmine which falls on the powdery side more than jasmine to me...

D@n!
D@n!

Resume-se em luxo e poder! Toque de cremosidade, aveludado...Com os olhos fechados ao senti-lo imagina-se uma mulher glamourosa.... fina, bem vestida e com classe.

sZIG
sZIG

This perfume is nothing special, to me it smells like a generic older womans perfume, the type worn by old relatives at a family function!

obViously the jasmine is definitely an existing note, but to me it smells draker and heavier than jasmine typically smells. Also personally i can smell vanilla in there

joanne.healey

Im a Jasmine'o'holic so after wearing Alien (screaming Jasmine) and Versace Cystal Noir (coconut Jasmine) I had to have this one.
I love the Darkness of Jasmine Noir, its a very sexy witches brew. It has that Tom Ford Black Orchid heaviness to it and comes a close second for me, smokey magic In a bottle. This is a perfume for night time seduction, a spell weaver of a perfume, not for girly girls thats for sure.

Snowfairy
Snowfairy

This is very heavy and man like.Nothing feminine just heavy and depressing

Adela7
Adela7

oh, this is a very daring jasmine who knows it's worth and likes to stand out in the garden of beautiful flowers. it's dark and almost intoxicating, very alluring. i imagine it would be well suited in summer evenings. my favorite jasmine to date!

AndreeaBurileanu
AndreeaBurileanu

wow, i am impressed by the scent of this parfume, it's deep and strong and sensual at the same time. I might say it has the things a strong woman would absolutely adore.

Perfumepaparazzi
Perfumepaparazzi

This is a very sexy perfume. My boyfriend likes it,

ann.sundwall
ann.sundwall

I will confess that I have never tried a Bvlgari perfume that I liked. Not because they smelled bad, but because they hardly smelled at all.

So it was with trepidation that I blind bought a small, .83 oz, bottle of Jasmin Noir Eau de Parfum at Ross, for a not inconsiderable sum. But its reviews had me intrigued

First blast...a high, thin solvent smell with a waft of naphthalene. I am worried. But I wait. The top notes die down and I begin to smell a sweet woody note. Better. With time the woody note becomes a soft sweet sandalwood scent, very pleasant but definitely without projection. I wander around with my wrist pressed to my nose.

Next morning I decided to test it at work. Still questioning its duration and sillage, I douse wrists, neck, hair and clothes pretty heavily. I smell great! By the time I am at work I am sure no one but I will be able to smell it. I go to my office, work for a while, getting lovely wafts of jasmine and sandalwood from time to time. Leave my office, still convinced that the scent is strictly personal. A few minutes later I return and find my office smells wonderfully of Jasmin Noir. There is more to this scent than I supposed.

On my skin/clothes, it last about four hours before dying down to a faint woody skin scent. It doesn't strike me as masculine, but I suppose the dry down at least could be unisex. Actually over the duration of its life, it has reminded me of 1) Aqua Allegoria Flora Nymphea (this is in the early stage and I am not sure why) and 2) Samsara, if Samsara were simplified and made lighter and sweeter.

I do think this is FB worthy--though I will be on the look out for bargains, since I will want to apply it generously and often.

martina.lazzaro.5
martina.lazzaro.5

profumo molto buono,ma poco persistente sulla mia pelle...mi ha un pochino delusa..mi ricorda molto il Blu notte di Bvlgari

8belita
8belita

Today was the first time that I smelled it, strangely i always walked by it. I was really excited to try it after I read all those reviews, and I must admit its a wonderful scent! But am I the only one who thinks this smells really masculine after the dry down?

jcshduvsugfvds
jcshduvsugfvds

One of my current favorites. Sexy, layered, jasmin and green with a musky base that stays very close to your skin, almost no musk silage but the jasmin does waft around within arms length. This is a personal scent for me. Warm and sexy but not showy; it doesn't broadcast. I love the sexiness of it, and I love the myserious deepness to it. On my skin there is nothing forward about this.

My skin eats perfume, so the longevity of the EDP is about 3 hours on me. I also find that the perfume my skin eats is almost always the perfume my chemistry works with the best, so this is the price I pay for loving a scent so personally!

In contrast, my sister gives a spritz of this on the top of her head in the morning and at night going to bed she can still smell it as she lays down. So your mileage with this sexy scent may vary!

I love to layer this as well with a sharper, more forward scent in the winter. I find for layering it works best with a slightly masculine scent - perhaps just for my nose, but when I layer it people are always asking me what I'm wearing and when I wear either layer alone I never hear a peep from others.

Lastly, this is a year-round fragrance for me. It's not very strong on my skin so in summer it works very well, and I actually get a little more silage out of it because i have more skin exposed and I suppose a higher skin temperature.

sherylchan
sherylchan

A luxurious and glorious perfume that belongs to the night, and requires me to be in the mood to carry it off. The scent is strong and consistent throughout the entire day, so I use less spritzes than I normally would. Not something I use everyday, but the more I use it, the more I love it.

aniralc.gonzales
aniralc.gonzales

I have a 100 ml authentic parfum spray. If anyone from the philippines is interested to buy.

stephanie.hamrick
stephanie.hamrick

My skin tends to eat perfumes, but this one lasts FOREVER on me. The only thing I don't particularly love is that the base notes are a little masculine on me.

guillermostf
guillermostf

jazmin noir by Bvlgari is one of the most exquisite parfum i've ever smell. It captures the nighty air of summer. An ode to jazmin (gardenia) but very classy.
4/5 stars.
Looooooong lasting too.

kelly_xatz
kelly_xatz

I don't really like jasmine on my skin but one is different and I m Crazy about. it perfectly combines the the innocence of jasmine (heaven) with the most dark and mystique image of an alluring woman (hell). Indulge yourself in the power of a Smoked and noir jasmine and try to figure what's behind.

Sangers
Sangers

I finally tried this, and sadly I'm not too impressed. It smells nice to me, a mix between white flowers and spices. I tested it on my wrist, and I don't think I would be able to wear it close to my nose without getting tired of the scent.

Also, it starts out very powerful, but rapidly gets more soft, and dissapears in four hours. I would not pay the price tag for this fragance, definitely.

Chantal
Chantal

Tip for everyone who wishes this lasted longer :

Wear this with a turtleneck sweater. It traps the scent in, and some of it lingers in the fabric, giving you delightful wafts of fragrance ALL DAY LONG. No kidding. Try it. It really works, and we are getting into that time of year.

kristine oh
kristine oh

I'm a fan of sexy scents, and this one is on my perfume rack and definitely loving it! The first time I tried this on was on a tester on a department store and immediately fell in love with it. It's very unforgettable and i eventually bought a full bottle! It can be used when you're at work or a romantic dinner date! <3

overcriticalchic
overcriticalchic

I've gone through a handful of samples and decants trying to find the perfect starter perfume and have let (coerced) my uncooperative husband to smell my wrist too many times All I get is, "No," "Not that," or worse, "It's just vanilla." I was heartbroken with that last comment -- I was wearing Guerlain's Shalimar Initial. I spritzed on a bit of Jasmin Noir. It smelled green and crisp at first then gradually becomes creamy, milky, and decadent but not overpowering. Almost comforting and cuddly. He grudgingly took a sniff and said, "It smells like sex." Needless to say, I have found the one.

***Note: I concur with the others though, this has almost no sillage but lasting power is good. I can still smell traces of it when showering the next day. If you want to be noticed by passers-by, this is not for you but if you want a come-hither scent to be enjoyed by you and your partner, then you may want to put this on your list.

lassmichdich
lassmichdich

am not fond of.

chain

It is amazing when l read through people's reviews stating that this perfume has no staying power,this last and last on me.Its a nice fragrance.Not in love with it,but l like it a lot.

HORRIDFRAG
HORRIDFRAG

This smells beautiful, but the staying power is terribly weak, and silage is damn poor, making it too pricey for something that smells so light and weak. Still this is a nice fragrance but not worth for the money.

Kirstie Rose
Kirstie Rose

A beautiful subtle, spicy floriental! To me this is absolutely divine.
I get a lovely citrus/liquorice top note, a gorgeous jasmine/gardenia/musky heart and a base that reminds me of a soft, warm pashmina! Ever so slightly animalic, yet gently spicy and soft. The liquorice trails along all the way (usually i hate the stuff but in this it just blends so well!)

The bottle is just so classy and looks amazing on my dressing table. Pricey, but everything about this just screams "luxury" and is well worth the extra pennies!

Sillage on me is moderate/heavy, like an aura, rather than a big thick cloud (if that makes sense) and after 2-3 hours, wears pretty close to the skin.

I think anybody over twenty could wear this gem if they have the right style and attitude. It's certainly not for teenage blondes dressed in pink, and neither is it for 60-somethings in twinsets! It's for any sophisticated ladies who love their high heels, manhattans and red lippy! Sexy, stylish and elegant!

Overall a good 8 out of 10. Beautiful, but as many say, needs a little more lasting power.

lulu-qb
lulu-qb

magnificent!!!

JASMIN NOIR=EGOISTE PLATINUM Chanel for men

personsa22
personsa22

There's a velvety, milky component of this fragrance that just doesn't work.

EauSensuelle
EauSensuelle

Jasmin Noir by Bvlgari is a very sweet-ambery oriental.

The opening is a slightly sappy, drippy combination of tree sap and gardenia. Not too much jasmine in the beginning.

The middle warms up a little bit, and the jasmine is finally noticed. The almond gives it a nice nutty kick, and the licorice gives it a sweet, gourmand finish. It is not a perfume any more, but it is a concoction.

The base is a sensual mix of vanillic woods, a furry, amber-like quality and the jasmine. There is a brief flash of gardenia, but it's really not noticeable. The smell is mesmerizing, beautiful and also a little smoky.

This is a very good fragrance which has the only problem of not lasting very long on the skin, which I would definitely like to see more of. To me, Jasmin Noir is a good cross between Beauty by Calvin Klein and Coromandel by Chanel. And by the way, never buy the Eau de Toilette, since the Eau de Parfum itself lacks longevity and lasting power.

Catty
Catty

OMG...this is really beautiful!!! why didn´t I know this before????

Usually, I don´t like Bulgari scents, but "respect" to this one.

This scent has the same market positioning from "chanel Noir", but "Jasmin Noir" is far away superior, much more original. I would say a high-mainstream level, such as Bottega Veneta.

Jasmin Noir is an intimist fragrance. It seduces you little by little. When you see, you are already completly envolved by this flowery-soft-creamy sensuality. By the way, I think very original this duo white flowers x almond-spicy.

A soft fragrance, but at the same time very powerful too. As "less is more", "Jasmin Noir" is very elegant and modern too.

A keeper for sure!

TanteSimone
TanteSimone

One of the fragrances I absolutely adore. This is laidback, subtle, but has a stunning presence. I enjoyed it from start to finish when I tried it. Amazing fragrance that feels like second skin.

dulcette
dulcette

a sophisticated, but light white floral.

Eaugirlspirit
Eaugirlspirit

This is a very creamy and enveloping scent but remains relatively close to the skin. It is dry with a jasmine aura. It kind of reminds me of the "creaminess" of Versace Crystal Noir, but not as bold or spicy. Bulgari jasmine noir is very soft, and the "noir" effect is very subtle, in my opinion. It is a beautiful jasmine fragrance that doesn't quite cross the line into oriental territory- remaining a powdery, semi- sweet floral all the way with nice sandalwood/vanilla/jasmine accord.

ruthwika
ruthwika

very womanly..more suited for women above 25.... spicy and woodsy.. dry down is like sweet incense

renneyg007
renneyg007

Thought i would love this due to the ingredients but there is something amiss inconjunction with my body chemistry....i cant smell it. What i did get, while it lasted was a lovely soft floral almost creamy. I waited for the scent to open and nothing. After two hours i could smell the faintest jasmin note and thats was it. No dark sweetness which i was hoping for. I will try it again and pray for notes.

catdeluxe84
catdeluxe84

Dark, smokey, balmy, like it, still I wouldn't be able to wear it 2 days in a row. It's power is somehow overwhelming. Anyhow, distinctive and elegant, seductive yet bearing a certain coldness, imposing to keep distance :)

Ana_Raio
Ana_Raio

Divine!! Suitable for occasions with a touch of glamor ... It is a more intense version of the Mon Jasmin Noir.

Divino!!! Indicado para ocasiões com um toque de glamour... É uma versão mais intensa do Mon Jasmin Noir.

milkyway
milkyway

i'm a bit dassapointed with jasmin Noir. Having tried the whole series, i could barely smell any of them on paper or on my wrist!..This upset me because whenever I smell it on other people I find absolutely gorgeous. Judging by the composition, it could have been perfect for me too. But unfortunately something obviously doesn't agree with my chemistry. One more reason to try before you buy, even if it smells gorgeous on others..

Soie
Soie

This is intoxicating!

And It has a very familiar smell to me -- it actually smells very much like one of my own fragrances I made a few years back using, among other ingredients, natural Jasmine and vanilla absolutes in jojoba oil. It smells far more like that than it does the synthetic notes of Jasmine that I've smelled in other perfumes. Those others have an unnatural / chemical smell to them.

This is a sample I'm testing, but I'm considering purchasing a full size bottle.

poisonivy87
poisonivy87

Its a classic. Its fresh and suitable for both men and women.
Sometimes it reminds me of poison by christian dior. 7but this ones def better

suile
suile

Never thought I'd say this, but I'm getting a bit licoriced-out with fragrances like this, though when it was first released, it was original. Love the bottle. The whole production still has a seductive quality. Like it a lot more than the new Chanel Noir, for instance, which I couldn't wash off fast enough.

marietita
marietita

I'm in love whit with this perfume!

Anisa
Anisa

Got the sample, love @ 1st sniff, i'm def buying this one.

hwangjinseok
hwangjinseok

In my opinion this fragrance suits both Male and Female users because I could smell the almond and tonka bean as a gender-neutralizer. This fragrance is another masterpiece from BVLGARI. Also, if you love Hermes Vetiver Tonka, you'll love this frag. So addictive like eating almond pudding!

VqueenLeigh
VqueenLeigh

Okay I might offend people with my honest hear I like the majority of Blvgari perfume this for me was way too strong it smells off could be that I brought an old one. But its an over powering smell of jasmine and gardenia.

kolibertas
kolibertas

Definitely underrated Classic.
I can think of no perfume in this league (white flowers, tonka, wood), which comes close to JM: in my top ten.
Magnificent bottle too.

perfumebox
perfumebox

Absolutely beautiful and sadly under-appreciated eau de parfum. This is a resiny-floral that straddles white floral, oriental, and woody genres, with a dry, almost-aldehydic fizz at the base (light musk and patchouli). The elegant jasmine is like a floral impression carved in sweet amber so it won't smell like the fresh flower or typical jasmine scents, though a touch of green keeps it gently radiant.

Scent projection and longevity are moderate; not the best but better than the other tea-based Bvlgari offerings. This is a good multi-faceted, almost linear scent that doesn't change that much over time, though it gets warmer and the creaminess of the almond comes out more. I wear it to work, for going out, and even for cuddling since my picky husband loves it and the sillage is not too overpowering. (I wear 2 sprays max.)

Caution: This is not a sparkling green or white floral, and it is not an oriental or gourmand either. If you are expecting a fragrance that falls into one typical scent category or the other, you might be disappointed.

joanne.healey

I love Jasmine and I crave darker scents so after reading reviews I knew I had to own it.
This perfume is seduction in a bottle,I dont think a sexier scent could have been made for my skin. The darker musky tones are animalistic in the extreme. I have had men turn around in queues to catch a glance when i wear this so i try to reserve it now for dress up occasions when I want to feel super sexy. Its such a head turner, its almost indecent to wear in public. I imagine a man would buy this for his mistress. Its exotic, dark, mysterious and smacks of seduction. I just Love it! If i feel down in th mornings I sometimes just sniff the bottle and i instantly feel better..yeah you guessed it, we have a love affair going on here!

AlexandraM19
AlexandraM19

This.

This scent. Jasmin Noir makes me laugh because when I smell it I always think of the movie "Anchorman." Particularly the scene with Brian Fantana and the "Sex Panther" perfume. This is what I imagine that perfume to smell like (I mean, if it didn't smell like a used diaper filled with Indian food).

This fragrance is so primal, so sultry. I feel like I need to be a belly dancer in Ancient Persia just to wear it. Don't get me wrong, it smells good. It's just that the notes are so intense and smoky I have a hard time finding times when I can wear it.

It's very strong, so one spray on the wrist and one on the neck is all you need. RAWR.

yuugainotenshi
yuugainotenshi

I actually really like this scent this instant I smelled it I wanted it. It smells sensual without being way too strong, it would be a really nice one to wear out at night. The only thing thats bothering me is that I think I'm too young to pull off the scent and my friend said it kind of smells old ladyish,so hopefully this scent will be around for a few more years and I can try it out again :]

eli2
eli2

I love it its my special Scent
So classic. suitble for woman+25

Cocinelle
Cocinelle

Jasmine Noir was a gift for my mother, who has a taste for woody fragrances.

I find woody notes to be mysterious, majestic with the exotic allure of tales from the far east . Jasmine Noir gives to that a sweet, almost playful twist.
Imagine to spray it: soft notes of woods, amber and musk will fly in the air but only to crown a bouquet of white flowers and sweetness . Like walking in a garden of jasmines and gardenias and flowering almond trees while oriental essences are burned and surround you like in a secret temple.
The design of the bottle compliment this imaginary garden. Elegant Jewelers such Bulgari could not fail to present a wonderful design to display on the toilette.

FORCED_TO_REGISTER
FORCED_TO_REGISTER

I was about to get a frag. for my sister..and I just wanted to test this one..maybe attracted to the bottle (black & gold..so damn classy combination..a deep red velvet would've made it even more "classy")..

Anyways..

The sales lady sprayed it to a paper..and the charm has started....

A huge jasmin opener..in lovely gardenia wrapping.
It's kinda creamy..with almonds really detectable.
Deep..but not that "dark"..it's more creamy & smooth.

It's like..waiting in a hall room..with warm lighting..& an unbelievably pretty, elegant & stunning lady coming down the stairs..in classy black haute-couture dress...

Can't say more!! ;)

Pari88
Pari88

Hmmm...I was quite partial to this scent at first; I actually found it to be too dry and heavy on the flowers with no warmth. I smelled it again, I got another free sample in the mail, and I am really loving it. I think a lot of perfumes deemed as "heavy" work better on my skin in warmer months then the colder ones. Interesting... I think I'm gonna purchase a small bottle for end of summer/early fall nights, and maybe I'll fall in love . I recommend to all perfumistas to try perfumes you might not have liked in the winter, in the summer or spring, and see how you feel then. A nice elegant discreet perfume that is mixed very well after trying it the second time around. Enjoy ladies!

***Try the EDP NOTT the EDT! The EDP is exquisite! . Creamy, woody, powdery a hint of bitterness, very very feminine in the best way possible. You have to smell the EDP to experience it.
One Word...Cleopatra!
This one will get it's fame in the next few years, as with most of the greats, they are only appreciated by a few, until they're almost gone, and then the masses take notice. I highly recommend it because I actually want people to buy it so it can never be discontinued! Please purchase ladies!! :-)

not insolence

Мисля,мисля...и усещам,че човек несъзнателно избира парфюма си така,че да допълва същността му.По-точно,много често е негова противоположност.Jasmin noir е тъмен,енигматичен и надменен.В този ред на мисли,разберете каква съм аз.
Сърцевината му,обаче,е сладка,мека,привличаща...Тя е тайно послание,енигма,скрита под пластове твърдост и студенина,които един след друг вече са свалени.Тя е скрита сексуалност,пазена,за да бъде отдадена на един.Този,който успее да достигне до нея, е Единственият,достигнал до същността.
И аз прекрасно знам кой е той.Той е прекрасен.

gmstrack

Jasmin Noir opens with big, yet soft jasmine and gardenia and dries down to tonka bean and almonds. It’s feminine and easy to wear; a pleasant crowd pleaser. Also, if you find florals difficult to wear, this one might be tolerable. IMO this ballerina birthday cake needs something more. Maybe leather or incense? A big dose of patchouli?

Anja_Karenina
Anja_Karenina

I wanted this to work for me as this sparked my interest when I smelt it the first time a few months back. When I recently smelled this again, it was so great on paper but when I sprayed it on my skin, I smelled so HORRIFIC that I couldn`t believe that my skin chemistry could produce such a disaster!
I had to go to another shop to used a tester of DIOR`S ADDICT as a measure to ``cover up`` the stench. Even though this is initially a bad idea, this fortunately worked and I did not even induce a headache for myself when I oversprayed myself. (Even the person with me was ok).

If you are like me,and are lucky that most perfumes you like do smell good on yourself when testing it, please just be aware of this one.

aidaida
aidaida

For me, this fragance is a beautiful woman from the fabulous Far-East. She's reserved and polite, almost shy, but some air of mistery lingers around her. She's never harsh or provocative, but her eyes speak about passion. Her snow-white skin treasures the memory of sultry, heady nights. She smiles, but your intuition whispers that she hides a dagger in her clothes. Is she a virtuous wife, or a courtesan, an independent woman or an obedient slave, a virgin or a sex-godess? You cannot make up your mind...

Yes, Jasmin noir is incredibly unique. It cannot happen by accident that while there are so many reviews, there's only one single person who has found a fragance thought to be similar. (J'aime la Nuit) I don't know this creation of La perla, so I cannot judge it.

The label "erotic" or "sexy" is often misused and abused. Manufacturers think that it's a fascination consumers are not able to resist, when a fragance is thought to be sexy. But I think Jasmin noir is not intended to be passionate or sensual or sexy. Maybe that is the reason of it is so much! It's effortlessly feminine. When I want to wear a sensual fragance, I reach for this.

Almond, tonca and woods make a sweet, compact base, which suggests confidence, warmth and emotional stability. From this solid base, the jasmin rambles away whimsically: sometimes 5 meters far, sometimes only 10 cms. This jasmin is absolutely beautiful. It needs skin to bloom: on paper Jasmin noir stays something sweet and pleasant, but not shockingly beautiful. As the name suggests, jasmin is the main theme: it makes the composition vivid and decadent, sensitive and fragile.

laantjebanaantje
laantjebanaantje

This is a very ladylike perfume. Beautiful and very feminine. Soft and sweet.
It smells like jasmine, but in the opening it has this strange "perfumy" smell. Almost like make up and cosmetics. It's nothing for me, but I can see it on a very elegant, sofisticated woman.
The drydown is sweeter with the liquorice and the tonka, much more to my liking. Or rather, more wearable for me.
But this fragrance lasts barely four hours on me and that is a real shame.

Tulipano
Tulipano

As for most preferred perfume, I did not like it at first! Then, I decided it is a must-have! It is a very unique creation! It is a beloved queen! The notes are magically blended! This mixture reminds me of the ambiguity of the building of the pyramids! It is there, amazing, but you can never tell How? I recommend this perfume for all those who seek uniqueness, ultimate elegance, & sensuality!

Migalex
Migalex

Fantastic idea, highly poetical and philosophical, a breaktrhough in perfume conception, the scent of nothing. I suppose the first faint five minutes provide the ancorage onto reality from which this perfume provides a departure, the solid ground from which that descent into the huge black abyss can be gradually, shocklessly, flawlessly carried out, the introduction to the greatness, the exquisiteness of the unconceivable and almost unachievable nothingness. Tle box, the bottle and mostly the lovely name, all add to deepen the poetry of the concept. Jasmin noir! Lovely! Is not black the absence of colour, the absence of light, the absence of anything? Must be a scentless flower for sure. A true piece of art. A high stimulus for imagination. Unfotunately, not that original these days, because other glamorous designers have already attempted and I must say, very successfully achieved this absolutely enchanting effect. I close my eyes, inhale deeply, and it is like a miracle, that scent, the no scent, everything really, whatever is possible and impossible, the infinity of nothing. Absolutely astonishing perfume. Five great stars.

SandraV
SandraV

I will probably get a dressing down by the perfume police for saying this(haha) but it smells like an expensive version of Miami Glow on me.I guess it is the clear jasmine note but it is really similar.Unfortunately this is a jasmine that is too indolic for me to wear but on the right person I imagine it's fabulous:)

The most noticeable notes of this fragrance are the gardenia note and the jasmine note.

Because of the gardenia note Jasmin Noir will be better suitable as an evening fragrance, because it makes it dark, charming and seductive.

I can't say that it's my favorite fragrance with the leading gardenia note, but in general I like it.

mak.erot
mak.erot

Ladies, if you like jasmin, try this..! Mix blend of jasmin and tonka. Very feminine and sweet. Good for evening and special occ. For jasminmania, you can try Jeanne Arthes-Sultane Noir Velour, it's similar with more simple, more linear and cheaper.

mendosita
mendosita

Elegant, dicreet and feminine. This is what this fragrant is like. Jasmin plays the main part accompanied by light impression of almond. It is a little bit sweet, it's mostly floral, in a wet kind a way.

vincy_gal

All of the Bvlgari perfumes end up smelling the same on my skin after a while. There's a particular note I can't get my finger on, that just keeps popping up with each of their frags...green tea?? I absolutely love jasmine and gardenia, but after a few minutes I can't smell those flowers anymore and all I get is that green tea weird scent. Not a fan of this.

chain

I love,love the smell,too bad l react to some of the notes in the fume.I wish l could pull this off,but l just can't,it causes unending sneezing ,blocking of my throat etc.my health comes first,so l will have to let this baby go

cecfor
cecfor

Hi, miss odd chemistry here.
I immediately associated this smell with an ashtray when I tried it the other day. That smell stayed among the others for a few hours. When it disappeared a pleasant warm scent was left. I won't buy it but I must admit I was in a way fascinated by the journey it took.

TheAlyssaVega
TheAlyssaVega

Not so long, I was happy owner of this magnificent perfume. This perfume in principle is very essential for me. Perfumes keeps memories, they revives our imagination and plunges us into the world of desires. And my memories this perfume too chic, so I never will wear it for dinner with a friend, or club, or even for a date.
For me, it will always be fragrance of true luxury. It was black daisy dress, diamond earrings, high heels, Leonardo DiCaprio, and Jasmin Noir.
The most sexier and the most attractive about him that Jasmin Noir is an intimate fragrance, it does not proclaim itself as soon as you walk into the room, no, it is only for those whom you allow to hear it.
One person once told me: "You smell like a Bond-girl", and I was thinking, what is truly an aristocratic and luxurious fragrance especially created that each of us can feel a "Bond girl" at least once.

MyGrapefruit
MyGrapefruit

Warm and sexy! Luv it! It's not too strong and it's not sweet.

chrismriley@hotmail.com
chrismriley@hotmail.com

A grown up, soft, classy perfume which starts well, but fades quickly..

I applied 6 heavy sprays

0- 45 Secs- Nothing, alcohol

45 Secs - 1 hour. 1 foot projection of a classy, soft, smooth, grown up vanilla like(Tonka Bean) frag, with a classic female boutique, perfume twist. Ages 40-55. Its like the mum of Britney Spears Fantasy, but with more debonair and poshness. Alluring, yet as a man, not sexy to me. It does have its own unique smell and personality; its very well made and nicely done. Astounding Opening, one of the best, distinctive and to die for

1 hour - 2.25 hours - 6 inch projection. Little bit of spice on the skin, but essentially the same scent as above

2.25 hours - 4.25 hours - 2 inch projection. Close to the skin, little soapiness and and at the end too much smokiness comes in. Hardly recognise the original smell now, shame, its really quite poor now. There is a faint smell on the skin thereafter.

Really good start, but does not last on me like all other Bvlgari's frags I have tried

Not for me

LadyRogue
LadyRogue

It's not a cheap scent (monetary wise) but, you can smell that too. It's a lush jasmine scent, as you would smell floating through an exotic garden on an evening walk.
The gardenia is a very complementary note, helping to lift the jasmine up. The tonka-bean gives it a soft, warm allure. A hint of almond (and I smell vanilla too!) make it a wonderful powdery and sexy fragrance.

Something to wear for that special date when you want to take no 'prisoners' and leave no doubt that you are a sexy, elegant woman. A scent for all those special occasions where you want to exude class, style and sex appeal. Jasmine in its most sexy little black dress, the black bottle suit this normally innocent white flower, she is dressed up with intentions.

A wonderful Bvlgari and a must sample, if only once; but on the skin if you can, this scent loves body-heat and unfolds gradually and sensually. Wonderful silage & longevity. A sexy favorite.

greek_goddes
greek_goddes

I find it too green for my taste. If you want a gothic green.
Not bad but not my cup of tea.
On the other hand, maybe it is my skin chemistry that gives me the feeling of grass.
I would like to smell it on a stranger but I couldn't afford to smell it all day around me.

jeanbean7777
jeanbean7777

Gothic, dark, beautiful......obviously expensive. Smells like money and elegance.....its colors are black and gold. That about says it all. Mystery and extravagance. I love and adore this perfume. I think its amazing. The licorice note is divine and this is so unique from all the other perfumes. It makes me happy just to wear it. It's so smooth and special. Definately a perfume for night. Better in the colder seasons but ok all year at night. I think this is good with jeans or a beautiful dress. It's really best as a go out at night and knock their socks off perfume. This is good....normally, I don't like bvlgaris because they evaporate on me. This one sticks. I have noticed it seems to really suit pale brunettes.....(on average) or those with a bit of mystery or sliver of danger in their personalities. This is so pretty. I love it.

Lolalemon
Lolalemon

I agree with MerlinAbsolute, this DOES remind me of temples in Asia, thick with incense haze. Very intriguing. I imagined those huge behive shaped coils of incense hanging above me from the rafters while i lingered at the Macy's perfume counter sniffing the card.
I am thinking of buying this for my MIL because she once liked Obsession, but felt it was overwhelming and masculine-- crystal noir Is very refined oriental, undeniably feminine and graceful.

doku
doku

one of my favourites. it is dark and mysterious. it rather stays close to the shin though, but it is ok as long as you don't mind it. perfect for evening and night. more of a wintery fragrance. not only for older women.
everyone who loves fragrances like dior midnight poison, givenchy absolutely irresistable or armani code will love this one as well ;]

I have this little cute bottle 25ml which has a different bottle than her bigger sisters (I love small bottles <3) but I know that next autumn I'm gonna buy a new one!

MerlinAbsolute
MerlinAbsolute

Uniqueness: 10/10
Longevity: 5.5/10
Overall: 10/10

One of my all-time favorites. This is a rich, sensual fragrance that paints a picture of mysterious, exotic temples wafting with incense. Jasmin Noir can only be worn by a queen: it engages the soul into a symphony and brings a nation to its knees.

The almond and licorice are stunning, very rich, very deep, very creamy. The gardenia complements the jasmine well to create a harmony as opposed to one being stronger than the other. One of Bvlgari's biggest achievements in their perfumes; I absolutely adore it. Both the EDP and EDT are sensual, being quite similar, and virtually flawless. Has the "come hither" quality to it.

As Jasmin Noir evolves the almond rises and the flowers drop, leaving an incense-centred dry down. It becomes gloriously smooth, sensual and just a little dark.

A magnificent perfume, is strong when sprayed but fades around 3 to 4 hours after which it stays very close to the skin. If this fragrance was as robust as Thierry Mugler's Alien I would be so happy. Overall, a complete joy; one of my staple fragrances and for good reason.

katemcq
katemcq

This one is a little confusing. At first, the smell of a garden right after a rainstorm and lovely wood. Sadly, this is gone in a flash. Then, almond and licorice, evoking Indian food (not a bad thing in this frag). Finally, too much of something that reminds me of mulling spices - it gets a bit too heavy yet powdery for me overall. I do think this could work on others, and both for men or women.

Update: More than a year after my initial post, above, I'm trying this again. It seems more creamy and almondy this time around, which is much better. One significant difference this time is that I've used just a tiny amount, but it just works better on me that way.

Yum!

scrappydoo
scrappydoo

This fragrance is my signatur I run out and immediately get some more. My husband describes it as clean but dark and sexy. PERFECT! It is something I feel I can wear at work or at night. I smell Jasmine but also a dark element, absolute?

luv2swim
luv2swim

My 23 year old son has been on a quest to find a signature scent that works for him, and is appropriate for his profession (a manager in the hospitality industry in the tropics). He "borrowed" several of my fragraces, spraying them on and letting them settle, to better understand the various notes. He applied one quick spray of Jasmin Noir and after letting it dry down, he walked by me. The fragrance on him was unrecognizable from the Jasmin Noir I occasionally wear. On my son, it was sublime! Modestly woodsy - possibly a touch of sandalwood - with a very slight green/floral smell of what I call Confederate or Star Jasmin (Trachelospermum jasminoides), and a dash of licorice and hint vanilla bean. I want to emphasize the "jasmin" I smell in Jasmin Noir is not of Jasmin Sambac (which is called Pikake in Hawaii). Most interesting to me, is that in no way did Jasmin Noir smell girly, or even feminine on my son ...and I had always thought of this as a solid feminine fragrace!

FYI: A few days later son went off to work wearing Jasmin Noir sprayed once, lightly, on the back of his neck. When he came home he reported the following:
The owner of the business, a male early 50's said he smelled "good".

A female patron (20 something) asked him what he was wearing, saying she wanted her boyfriend to smell like that.

I think the sillage on this scent is modest (at least with one spray on my son). But I would not say it wears "close" to him because I catch a delightful whiff when he walks by. But, it is well behaved, and does not leave any taste in my mouth the way so many of the masculine fragrances do.

I think Jasmin Noir smells really dark, woodsy, and unexpectly jasmin-like on my son. He is tall, handsome and very masculine, and somehow this works really well on him. From the compliments he has been hearing, this opinion is shared by others.

As an aside, this scent may seem more masculine in Hawaii, than in some places in the world. But I would think it would work well as a masculine scent any place where the weather is warm, and their is a green/floral sweetness in the Summer breeze. In the dark of winter, it might seem out of place on a man. So.. as is perhaps always true of fragrance notes, who is wearing it, and where and when, is part of the consideration.

emiana
emiana

This perfume is very similar to Monotheme Black Jasmin..the price is different :D

Spido
Spido

On me, this smells harsh, hard and strong. It might fit a woman in her 50'ies, in a executive position at work. I am 36 and don't feel mature enough for this at all. And I don't find it sexy.

aschiffm
aschiffm

this smell is very pleasant, and definitely "noir". i mostly smell the licorice and almond on me. the jasmine is very subtle, i probably smell more of the creamy gardenia. i just wish it was a bit more complex/stronger. its a little too "clean" for my usual tastes but i still like it.

Mnemsys
Mnemsys

This is a powdery-woody perfume on me, with a hint of flowers. I don't get any liquorice. It smells 'crisp', like cold winter air in a forested flower field. I think it is a very elegant, sophisticated smell. Sillage and lasting power are very weak, unfortunately.

mizlover1
mizlover1

this is def one of the sexiest scents ive ever smelled. it reminds me of..a sexy woman,with dark red lips..dark hair...dressed in a black garterbelt...sitting on a bed of satin silver sheets..smoking a cigarette in one of those long cigarette holder thingys..lol
thats how i can best describe this!

Christie171
Christie171

Jasmin Noir-Bvglari
I envy those people that can wear this perfume because on me unfortunately, this smells like something I would kill insects with. It smells so amazing on my good friend but not for me. However, I'm not going to give this a bad review just because it doesn't work well with my skin chemistry.

over_caffeine
over_caffeine

I was so excited when I unboxed my bottle of Jasmin Noir EDP this morning. I tried it on at the mall last Christmas and fell in love. Since I already own a lot of fragrances, I postponed not buying it during the holidays thinking I would forget about it. A month after I first tried it, I was still thinking about it, and so I treated myself to the most indulgent bottle of Jasmin Noir--the 100ml EDP.

Jasmin Noir is elegant and expensive, smart and sexy at the same time--and I'm not just talking about the streamlined black and gold bottle. A really well rounded, well blended take on Jasmine, Gardenia and Licorice, Jasmin Noir in EDP opens smoothly--no harsh and off puttingly sharp notes from beginning to end, with a sweet, woodsy drydown. It lasts on me. I can still smell it on my wrist 6 hours later. (So spraying it on your clothes, lingerie and other pulse points will surely make it last longer than 6 hours)

Jasmin Noir is one of the most sophisticated fragrances I've tried. Sophisticated without being 'old'--for a woman who knows what she wants and has good taste, and of course, one who can afford finer things in life. Jasmin Noir makes its presence felt without overwhelming, like a glamorous woman who can make heads turn without trying too hard.

sofababe
sofababe

Mmmm.....sweet white florals. Absolutely lovely. BUT it simply has no staying power, 2 or 3 hours and its completely gone. I also can't detect the licorice at all, such a shame as its my favourite note just now. The tonka is pretty strong to me though. If this lasted longer it would be close to perfection.
The name is rather confusing, I was expecting something dark deep and powerful.

soarelia
soarelia

Jasmin Noir is extraordinary and an elegant fragrance indeed. Those who don't recognize its qualities don't know a thing about the way you have to connect a perfume with your state of mind, chothes ans so on.

Sorcerer1001
Sorcerer1001

I pity the fool who dont love it. I can see what some people are saying about fading quicky but its not all that bad. With ones like this that do that i spray on each arm while its over/on my chest so that any excess doesnt get wasted and will cling to my clothes to give it a longer sillage YUM

Celtrino
Celtrino

I should have loved this scent...but instead found it smells musty and old rather than sensual and captivating...I love jasmine but this just reminds me of old ladies and musty dried flowers.

KEW
KEW

I tested this today- but just couldn't smell anything!

lizzie81
lizzie81

I tried this today and while I thought it was a lovely floral, Jasmine smell (and it smelled well blended, if you know what I mean, no harshness even at the beginning) I have to agree with the previous reviewer, i couldn't smell it all that well and it disappeared really quickly! It's only two hours after I sprayed it and if I press my wrist up to my nose I get the faint whiff of something sweet but that's it! shame too as it smelled really nice from what I can remember! For me I wouldn't want to pay the price considering it's so faint! I guess because it's in a black bottle and it's called 'Jasmine Noir' I was expecting something much stronger, headier night perfume like say Tom Fords one. Oh well, all in all lovely smell but on me zero lasting power :(

nannaje

More complaining: I cannot believe you guys think this is strong - I so envy you! This morning I spritzed TEN times - three on each arm and four on my neck, taking care not to waste any of it as room spray... After two hours I could smell a very very sliiiight sweetness on my arm. This scent is not worth the money, even though it is quite beautiful. It's like spraying myself with water.

astamm62
astamm62

This one isn't for me...Doesn't smell bad but it was really strong.Gave me a headache,and felt kinda dizzy.

oona noir
oona noir

What I was expecting: a potentially syrupy or boozy licorice and white floral scent.
What I got: a load of very dry, slightly bitter licorice right out of the bottle. This was pleasant and different. I had never smelled anything like this. Then it developed a rubbery note, like tires. About an hour an a half into the scent I caught a whiff of cigarettes laced with the licorice. At that moment it felt VERY film noir. Unfortunately my joyride ended when I got home and offered my wrist to my husband. His verdict? "It smells like sewage." Guess I won't be adding Jasmin Noir to my collection anytime soon. Sigh.
Edit: I think the jasmine was going very very bad on my skin. Really makes me sad because I just *know* this is really good and would be my taste if it worked on my skin. :(

RIVI1969
RIVI1969

Jasmine Noir is an absolutely delicious and intoxicating scent... (for the 30 seconds it lasts) smell it fast, because it won´t last!

nannaje

This disappears at the stroke of a brush on me. Before it does, it smells like a flower singed by fire. I wish it lasted much much longer in the drydown... I get absolutely no almond or licorice. Bought the limited jewellery stone edition-thingy. Super cute bottle!

LaGari
LaGari

Jasmine Noir is beautiful. It makes me think of an exotic Gilda-esque femme fatale. She sits alone in the dim lit corner of a smoky jazz bar dressed in black and drenched in the alluring aroma of Jasmin Sambac. Sipping on her amaretto on the rocks, she gazes mysteriously at her handsome admirer as the music plays into the night..

Dominating note for me is a rich almond. I'm not that big a fan of licorice, but its a delightful touch here. The Jasmine is delicate and gardenia doesn't come out clearly for me, but its definitely in there.

The sillage is great, but I wish projection was stronger. Longevity depends - on my skin it died down pretty fast but on my clothes it lasted three days.

Overall, its magnificent! A deep dark, creamy, mesmerizing, sensual and classy scent I'm addicted to. I only wish for a stronger projection.

I've never smelled this, but I thought I'd mention that as soon as I saw the notes, they were almost the same as Pacifica's Tunisian Jasmine, which smells very much like both jasmine and almonds, in case anyone cares....

NEXT DAY: Coincidentally I got the chance to test this the day after I wrote the above comment. I actually think Pacifica's perfume smells very similar, fresher, better jasmine. In this instance, I'd rather pay $22 for Pacifica's perfume than $50+ for Bvlgari.

fath1ma
fath1ma

It is my first blind buy...just because I like the bottle!! It's black and ooh so elegant.. I didn't care what the seller said that Mon Jasmin is better.. Then I sprayed it...
Too strong...too deep...too heavy..too mysterious..just too much. And where is the damn jasmin????
Then I found Fragrantica.com , checking what's exactly the flower is.. So...it's gardenia.. That's it correct!! Strong gardenia. Not jasmin ; I had wanted to sell it but my husband like it! Why??? I was starting ask my family, Is my perfume too strong?? They said no. I remember it had 2hours ago I sprayed to my skin and clothes. Then I sniff my own skin that had sprayed, It's wonderful..you know. In my head, it's like gardenia and jasmin that growed somewhere in the edge of the dark wood. White flowers from the dark, dark side of white flowers. The jasmins came out after you enter the dark wood, for me, waiting about 2hrs to find the jasmin. That is the first time I smile about Jasmin Noir. And hell no, I won't sell it ;)

RoRoSe
RoRoSe

When you hear the name (Jasmine Noir) you expect something as a dark bomb with a huge sillage and very loud jasmine notes as ALIEN by TM for example.

But after testing it : sweet, lovable and the most important part (very safe).

yes there're very noticible jasmine notes, but it's calmed down with the sweet & little bit spicy notes.

Nice one but nothing very special or unique.

TillyWave
TillyWave

A classic Bulgari bottle, in black, containing a "Noir" fragrance. Sophisticated juice for the thin, upper class woman, looking beautiful in her 30's, with straight smooth hair and perfectly applied light makeup?

Nah, not really. Actually this goes straight up comfort scent to my nose. JN has a very FUZZY quality all over it--I think it's the licorice that makes me feel like I'm wearing a warm sweater or well loved flannel shirt. The almonds are sweet, the florals are demure. Actually I detect Jasmin least on all in here. I find JN really linear.

I've worn this a few times this fall, on quiet days off from work--forget nights 'out.' I've loved wearing it for me.

Good longvity given the house--about 6 hours. Medium sillage.

Lazaro
Lazaro

solo puedeo decir dos palabras acerca de este perfume........SENSUALIDAD ABSOLUTA!...Nunca he sido fanatico de bvlgari pero jasmin noir me ha transportado lejos...recordandome historias de amores y inolvidables momentos de mi pasado.La perfecta conbinacion de flores y especias...la cual traen consigo la exacta creeacion de una essencia cremosa dulce....y sofisticada............

Pumpkin Pastel

@Roshap: i wouldnt call it girly...i think it's more womanly....but yeah spot on....;D

Pumpkin Pastel

i hated it when i test sprayed on my wrist...strong and just way over the top for me....then about an hour later i fell in love with the dry down...i ended up buying it although i find the scent too mature for me (i'm only 17 D:) but it makes me feel like a woman...anywho id save this for uber special occasions when i need to look smart and sensible (which i'm not -.-'')

i think it deserves the price it was given since it smells very rich and the longevity is amazing...dunno why others are complaining about its stay power...O.o

netorian
netorian

Well guys. Who tried to be together with a young girl?

Forget it!

Who tried to be with a woman?

Forget it!

This fragrant is in the middle! A woman, who is in the perfect age wears this. Who also want a perfect guy! :-)

Jasmine in this frangrant is in the middle! In the middle of the young, experienced guys heat!

Hunt Down! This frangrant is the perfect choice, what u want to hunt down!

scorpiosheep
scorpiosheep

This is far more "noir" than jasmine, but what jasmine there is is definitely not your cheap synthetic stuff. This is a very rich, deep perfume and not for little girls. The underlying licorice note together with the jasmine makes it impossible for me to like, but that is simply a personal preference and no slur on the perfume itself. It has massive sillage and lasting power and would be perfect for a 30+ woman on a serious date.

Colas123
Colas123

OMG,IT HAS SO GREAT LASTING POWER,I PUT JUST ONE DROP IN MY HAIR AND IT LAST FOR THE DAYS.I CAN T SAY THAT I LIKE THIS SMELL SO MUCH AND I THINK IT'S BETTER SUITED TO MY GRANDMOTHER,SO I GAVE IT TO HER, BUT STILL GREAT QUALITY.

whiten

I love this stuff and the next day try it on and I hate it. It is the love-hate relationship with me and this pretty one. but I don't think I'm mature enough,maybe. I would love the same scent, if it were a little less bolder. I'm twenty, it makes me feel like wearing mom's stilettos sometimes.(and me+stilettos=scary,traumatizing ). but yet, after 3-4 hr.s of applying it, I smell my wrist and say aah,nice :D ah,well... maybe a subtler one would work better for me...
If it smelled the same on me as it does on paper, I wouldn't hesitate to get it. oh well, it is gardenia beauty still not sure if its appropriate for my age(I know most of you don't like this kinda labeling but I can't help it :()

Terese2
Terese2

No scent could be further from my oriental-foody taste in perfumes than Jasmin Noir, yet it won me utterly. The jasmine and gardenia are immediately wedded to musk, patchouli, and a vague impression of licorice. No abrasive blast of floral that, usually, makes my molars vibrate. These floral notes turn slightly masculine and suggest a deep confident sexuality.

After about 2 hours a clean soapy lovliness surfaces. This is not a Philosophy kind of "clean." Jasmin Noir always smells expensive and sophisticated and not quite accessible. It is soap made from incense. No, wait! It's the smell of Middle Eastern men in white shirts.

Before the scent disappears from my skin, it leaves a musk/patchouli impression that I can feel on my palate more than smell.

Jasmin Noir makes me feel relaxed, confident, and VERY attractive. It's for grown-ups.

REVISION: Alas, I can no longer rave about this fragrance. I bought a new bottle at Nordstrom and discovered it has been reformulated. Gone is the beautifully integrated mix of florals and patchouli. The florals are brassy and shreeeek. This astringent revision takes forever to tamp down before any other element can be perceived. Rats. Its now common, indelicate, and common. So sorry.

D_D_T_L_V
D_D_T_L_V

I bought a full bottle of this after trying it just once. What makes it so interesting to me is that it seems to be composed of two layers, like a light mist over a dark canyon, very "visual" olfactory experience (if that makes any sense?).

There's a floral air that lingers and hovers over a dark resin base, almost too fleeting - there one minute, gone the next. That Jasmine air, a vapor that keeps you coming back for more, hoping you'd get it with this sniff. Then after it's gone, the resin base is rather generic. Alone, I wouldn't buy it.
Earlier this year Bvlgari released "Mon Jasmin Noir" which is just that jasmine air sans resin.... and guess what, it disappeared on me within 30 seconds.
So, the jasmine vapor doesn't hold, and the resin base is boring alone, but the interplay between them is such a damn olfactory flirtation! Intriguing!

Kudos to the nose who did that, it elicits so many compliments from the guys I dance with.

Raina
Raina

Oh man, I love love love it and hate it.

This is the most beautiful jasmine out there. Normally the mixture of jasmine and gardenia is an overpoweringly and sickeningly sweet mess, not so with this. The sweetness is still present but ever so faint. Its a deeper jasmine, made dark and seductive by the tonka, licorice, and almond. Its also very light for such a strong fragrance, it clings very close to the skin and almost fades a few minutes after application. This seems like it should be a nighttime fragrance and at night I'd like to have something with a little stronger projection.

Unfortunately for myself I despise licorice in any fragrance, but here, here I can almost be persuaded to make an exception. The dry down holds too much licorice for my taste and the lovely opening of jasmine, gardenia and almond fade behind that burnt rubber smell.

If you like the smell of licorice, this is beautiful for you.

KasKas
KasKas

I love this perfume! I think this one is the younger more composed sister of Tom Ford's Black Orchid.

Both are come hither fragrances, but while Jasmin Noir is the sultry quiet brunette Black Orchid is daddy's sexy wild child.

Definitely a fragrance to prowl. Men love this stuff!

abitaturbocat
abitaturbocat

Initially did not like this, thought way too much gardenia (which, for whatever reason, tends to warp with my chemistry). However, after dry down I really enjoyed both the jasmine and (gasp) the gardenia. I've noticed that every time I wear this, the boyfriend is much more friendly/cuddly. Considering that we have had serious issues recently, I am considering this perfume my current relationship counselor it is helping so much!

Latoya
Latoya

Heavenly great. The best notes are brought together here. Very feminine and extremely elegant. More for evening use. Perfect you would say, if only the lasting power would be longer. Other people hardly smell it (unless they have their nose in your neck) This is a bit disappointing and makes me not want to spend all my money on it.

aqua76239
aqua76239

OMG, I totally agree with tonkabeanster-this does resemble M by MCarey a great deal. I'm not sure what I was expecting but some of these notes are in my favorite perfume, Samsara so I was really looking forward to trying Jasmine Noir. This is indeed oriental fragrance-I only pick up a faint whiff of florals(and I can't smell gardenia at all, very strang considering that my nose can always pick up gardenia/tuberose). This scent is dominated by tonka bean, almond and woods which gives it, as other reviewers said, a smoky deep feeling, with some spice. While it lingered on my skin for at least 5 hours, it lays very close to the skin and doesn't project well. I owned a bottle of M in the past and I can see definate simularities with these two-both smoky incensy orientals(even thougth I didn't see incense listed on Jasmin Noir notes), both lay close to the skin, and the only difference is that M is sweeter than Jasmin Noir, which I actually prefer.
Jasmine Noir is a nice scent but definately not my cup of tea. I have to say that this is a rather sophisticated scent, definately not something I picture a teenage girl wearing-I picture elegant, well dressed woman in her 30s and up.

tonkabeanster
tonkabeanster

Mariah Carey's M in a less tacky bottle, minus a pinch of the sugary marshmallow fluff.

Since its celebrity counterpart is actually a rather pretty blend of incense, white floral, and salty-sweet biscuit notes, Jasmin Noir is a pleasant floriental as well, though outrageously overpriced considering how M can be bought online for less than $20.

Colour me unsurprised that the two share the same nose.

DresdenDoll
DresdenDoll

This is a full on jasmine fragrance, although the gardenia is quite strong in the opening. I like it better once the gardenia fades and the jasmine blooms further, quickly becoming powdery with the tonka. This does become incredibly woody, with still the softening tonka. This has unbelievable sillage, so apply lightly. More of a woman's scent I think, as this to me seems to suit the kind of sophistication that comes with maturity. Better for evenings.

tjjbjaeg
tjjbjaeg

Lovely jasmin and gardenia first out of the bottle, but that is quickly superceded by soapy jasmin, and something woody and bitter (the liquorice I suppose) the overall effect on my skin - smoke and soap.
Is that what people smelled like in the 19th Century who walked the smokey streets of victorian London but had just bathed in jasmin soap? My 11 year old had another take on this, she said it smelled liked smoked sausages, and if I wanted to marry a dog she thought it would be a winner....
Staying power - excellent
Attraction - for me zero

airubgirl
airubgirl

I was given a sample of this and was hesitant to try it. My experience with this line has not been favorable, it doesn't seem to mix well with my chemistry, but this on me was lovely. It starts with a intoxicating burst of jasmine/gardenia and softens into a creamy, woody combination that is just the right blend of feminine and masculine. Very sultry without being overt about it. The florals really compliment the dry woods and the almond accord lends itself to a creamy, soft feel. This is a sensual fragrance, in my estimation, not a sexual one, you can feel the softness enveloping you instead of raw, sexualtiy overtaking the wearer. This has great lasting power and the sillage is perfection. It leaves a soft echo in the room not a loud shout. Very glad I tried this perfume.

michellecoburn
michellecoburn

I am totally in love with Jasmin Noir. To me, it is the ultimate elegant, sexy, and warm fragrance. Any time of the year! The bottle is gorgeous as well. I love the soft smokey floral cloud that surrounds me when I wear this.

whiten

I don't know why I'm so crazy about this perfume, but I really like it. I'm 20 and by reviews here and advertising campaign of it, I thought it would be a more mature scent and wouldn't be nice on me. but I like it it is so soft like a cashmere sweater in winter and a soft powdery feeling of summer(yes I even like it in summer). but my friend really disliked it on her, and on me her comment was more like a "meh". maybe it's just me loving it so much, I can't decide...

khalid_shehab
khalid_shehab

I smell this perfume and i am shocked after all these reviews,The perfume is not bad but poor I think the name of BVALGARI and the very good style of the bottle is wrapping the poorness of the perfume,I am really disapointed because i am one of Bvalgari perfumes lovers.

donna77
donna77

i didn`t use to like oriental scents before i got jasmin noir.it completely changed my taste in perfume matters because i fell, and still am, in love with it.

it`s warm, pleasant and veeeery long lasting.

my most complimented on perfume!!!

venclips
venclips

the most fav perfume that i've ever smelled! i knew this one would be signature perfume for me.
it's open with bold gardenia then jasmine, almond and licorice. powdery, dark, and elegant. Bvlgari Jasmine Noir is similar with Gucci EDP, but BJN is softer.
Staying power amazing about 12hours on my skin. Wear it night time in winter season. I also wear it before i'm going to sleep!!

Hypnoticx
Hypnoticx

Oh people!

I smelled this one because I was so curious about the smell of it... What a disappointment it was!!

It smells like waterproof markers on my skin, I really thought I put my nose on a with a marker written paper!! No no, this isn't the right perfume for me!

Gah, the name makes it beautiful but the smell is terrible!! :(

x

anna.023
anna.023

I really like the idea of this one. I think it smells great on paper, not specially sharp, but more deep. Unfortunately it dosnt last long on my skin, just about 1-2 h and it dosnt smell so much either. To bad.. I would like to smell it on someone else to see how it smells..

cdz28
cdz28

OMG! This perfume is not compatible with my body chemistry. Almost a few minutes ater sprizing, it smelled like tobacco. Definitely not for me.

brusweet
brusweet

The name of the perfume is Jasmin Noir, of course the jasmine will be strong! I love jasmine, so it works for me. But, if you don't, run, it's like a jasmine bomb!

riotgrrl
riotgrrl

I wanted to love Jasmin Noir. I really did. However, like Thierry Mugler's Alien, this perfume is very strong on jasmine (duh), which is the reason why I can't stomach either perfume. Jasmin Noir perfectly lovely on paper. I would describe it as a deep, dark, mysterious scent; the smell of the color purple and the stars at midnight. However, when it dries down on my skin it turns into burnt rubber hell. :( While I personally didn't like this perfume, I would recommend it to anyone with a different skin chemistry than my own.

Mad-Lainey
Mad-Lainey

To Βιολέτα:

I think I share similar feel with you to an extent as to make me feel disgusted to see Kate Moss appearing as well behaved, mature extremely classy woman (look at Rose Essentielle and Jasmin Noir or Parisienne adverts) wearing silk and having the noble look to her.

Read any celeb magazine and she appears as yet another junkie model abusing drugs and alcohol and having nothing interesting to say other than 'I can't remember how I got home after the party at the fellow model's apartment.'

And when you see these two faces of Kate you have impression you are actually looking at Jackyl and Hyde.
Kate a'la Rose Essentielle - dignified, seductive and noble and Kate in the celeb magazine; greasy hair, no underwear and make up running down her face.

This is what makes me feel confused and what, perhaps, unconsciously puts me off from purchasing fragrances she is a face of.

I just don't fancy smelling like a junkie supermodel who doesn't remember how she gets home after countless parties.

Coming back to the Jasmin Noir - it contains all my favourite notes; gardenia, jasmin, almonds, tonka and most all - delicious licorice.
I was hoping for gourmand touch but Jasmin Noir is far from edible, yet it is an extremely pleasant fragrance; very noticeable but at the same time doesn't make people around you suffer from respiratory problems :-)
I tried a sample in a vial - not sure if it is EDT or EDP version, though.
The most prominent are jasmin and almond and even though the fragrance isn't composed of 20 or 30 notes as other oriental gems are - I still consider it a very sophisticated and timeless juice for an elegant, self confident lady.
Draws compliments.
Staying power and silage quite decent for EDP.
The bottle is pretty and practical.
Thumbs up for Carlos and Sophie for creating such a mysterious fragrance!

Lumew
Lumew

Elegant,dark,luxurious,perfect for being noticable without being a headache <3

Βιολέτα
Βιολέτα

I like this perfume, I find it rather elegant and due to my eastern Mediterranean origins jasmine, gardenia and almonds have always been close to my heart.

But the big problem with it is that Kate Moss sabotages it: like many other perfumes advertised by celebrities it makes me feel as if it's not 'my' scent, but Kate Moss's scent and if I were to wear it around my friends they would all think I was trying to smell like Kate Moss.

I think it's best if relatively unknown models are used for perfume advertisements, so that other people's personalities don't impose on ours.

If an A-lister wants to endorse a perfume, then it's better if it bears their name, for fans who actually want to smell like, for example, Beyonce. Is it the same for anyone else, or is it just me?

HappyShopper123
HappyShopper123

I finally received my sample today, and Jasmin noir isn't what I expected at all. It's rich and complex, very elegant and sultry. The combination of jasmine and gardenia is lovely, and the wood basenotes are strong on me. I see this as an evening scent, perfect for a fantastic night out.

orchid_84
orchid_84

This fragrance has been an acquired taste for me. At first I found the opening too sharp and strange, but now that I've tested it out a few times I am loving it. I think the best way I could describe Jasmin Noir is to say it is thick and velvety. Heady and full, but soft and comforting as well.

It is definitely a mature, womanly fragrance. A bouquet of jasmine and gardenia, made richer and denser by the almonds, licorice and woods. There is also a note of green sap in it, which keeps it from getting too sweet and gives a slightly unisex feel. Romantic, sensual and luxurious.

gem5656
gem5656

This perfume evokes the 'I love it'...or 'I hate it' response. One thing I can say about this perfume is that it is the only Bvlgari I own that I can smell on me the next morning! And strange as it may seem, my nose longs for the smell....it's like my nose is addicted to it! I will be getting a bigger bottle when I finish the 5ml, and by the way, 'I love it' !!! :)

noora
noora

I love this perfume, it is deep, rich and heavy in a good scence, it is one of those perfumes that can speak to you , a perfume with a story to tell; sadly it doesn't last long to finish it... half an hour maximally and I lose every trail of this beutiful unfinished story ,no dry down that I can detect ..

servana
servana

This fragrance has perfectly encaptured the "old people" smell. Seriously, it smells like that completely.

Norgirl
Norgirl

this is soooo... lovely ,Grown up lady like . The gardenia smels just like the real thing. nice and warm, the almonds kicks in after a little time and it all melting into a very comforting smell . nothing sharp or unplesant. i cant realy say i can feel so much of the jasmin , Mush more Gardenia to me .
the Tonka bean and liquerice makes it so beautiful in the end . powdery and creamy indeed. Love this stuff . but it does not last at all on my skin . im sorry to say , but i realy love this one . delicios and grown up . Want to wear a classic black dress and heals , makeup and just show the world..:)

caliking
caliking

Bursting with sweet, white florals, Jasmine and

Gardenia

these two flowers suddenly get enveloped

in nuts and spices. This is kinda Gourmand

I Really enjoy this one :)

Louw
Louw

I was convinced I would love this so I bought it blind. (I really should learn not to do that!) I've liked all the previous Bulgari fragrances; I've really loved some of them and I do love the smell of jasmine so I had high hopes.

I was disappointed to find that the Jasmine, although present in the initial spritz, is soon overpowered by the dry woody notes that dominate. There's something else unpleasant that also comes through strongly - I've not been able to work out what it is but, having read the other reviews, I think it could be the licorice note.

Fortunately for me - though not for those who like it - the perfume's staying power wasn't very good! Ah well, it's the first time Bulgari have let me down. Can't win 'em all!

vanillabean23
vanillabean23

I love this one! It has a wonderful depth to it. It is incredibly sophisticated and oozes a wonderful aristocratic vibe. Jasmin Noir has BIG staying power and I can smell it on my clothes for days afterwards. One of my all time favorites. I can't wait to try Mon Jasmin Noir!!

Roma27
Roma27

My husband gifted me with a miniature of jasmin noir for mothers day & I sampled it for the 1st time. Well there's no going back for me now. Will definitely be adding this to my collection of favorites as it appeals to me on so many levels. Even tho many of the reviews on here makes me want to grab this beauty I still only fully appreciated it's true composition once it gradually unfolded itself on my skin. The Jasmine , Licorice & gardenia combination struck a chord of unison which only leaves a deep lingering of creamy velvetiness that makes u come back for more. Magnificent Bvlgari!

AnaCezar
AnaCezar

I don´t know whether I´m intuitive or just very lucky, but I bought this blind and fell madly in love with it immediatly at fisrt sniff! OMG! What a wonderful perfume!
I must say I was very surprised because I thought it would be that kind of love-or-hate perfume, a strong jasmin scent such as Alien (which by the way I love too). I may have had this impression because of the black bottle, but Jasmin Noir is not dark at all. It´s almondy, creamy, milky... Quite gourmand! Not sweet but delicious. And it´s soft!
I highly recommend it for a date. This scent does not beg for attention, it´s simply VERY good to smell.
Got it?

rithacha
rithacha

Ever since I first tested this a year ago, I staunchly believed that I would never come to enjoy. It was just too sharp, too nutty, too heavy on the licorice. Moreover, it was a Bvlgari, a house that has a reputation for sketchy lasting quality. Thank goodness I kept the sample because a wayward spritz this morning completely turned me around. This fragrance is transcendental.

The jasmine in Jasmin Noir is exotic and green, with a grassy, fresh, tea-like quality. I find it refreshing rather than smothering, natural rather than sickly sweet. Far from being a solifore, Jasmin Noir is supported by creamy, sheer gardenia. There are nuts adding a sweet depth to the fragrance. The other significant note that sticks out is the spicy candied licorice; it hovers like a veil of spice that smells so, so good next to the creamy, green white florals.

The scent is not so heavy that it cannot be worn during the day. But Jasmin Noir needs an occaision match; it is by no means casual or light-hearted. I would classify it as a day-or-night, not-or-cold, special occaision scent for mysterious and captivating women.

There's simply nothing like Jasmin Noir on the market. It is decidedly chic and mysterious. It is unusual and striking. It is hypnotic and draws you in, like a lingering stare without words.

I can't wait to get my hands on a bottle. Even if it means spraying myself wet to get the scent to last.

LydiaLiu
LydiaLiu

Jasmin Noir is quite different from the scent of Chinese jasmine that I'm familiar with. It's Not the kind of fresh or clean floral scent. Instead, as indicated by the bottle, it's really dark, thick, creamy and amber-like, embodying luxury in every aspect.

IMHO, this fragrance is designed with sense of occasion. It would be sensual if you wear it at an evening banquet. Some special attention should be paid to your dress to make a perfect match - a long black form-fitting evening gown and glittering earrings, you will be the queen of that night.

treenhe
treenhe

i tried this perfume because i love bvlgari and i thought i liked jasmine. well, i still love bvlgari but oh no, jasmine is not me! i got nothing else from this other than jasmine, jasmine, jasmine. and what a time to find out it's not me :) it was bitter and dry. i needed to find the almond and vanilla that others talked about but it just never happened for me. it had a vinegary quality on me. and like all bvlgaris on me, it lasted hours. again, great for those that love it. me? not so much :)

beatrix75
beatrix75

oh jag bara älskar den här doften ,det är so underbart och passar med min hud jag är 100%nöjd att jag väljat jasmin n och jag tror att doften blev min signatur doft från idag!!!!!

Eos
Eos

Review of EDP:

I love this perfume! It smells expensive, warm, dark, complex and refined. I can clearly smell every note listed, but I think there are a few supporting notes that are not listed: clover (top note), rose (mid note), sticky rice (base note). It is also worth clarifying that the licorice isn't like a licorice candy note, its more of woody licorice root note. A new modern classic.

Sillage: Great
Lasts (on my skin): 6 hours
Recommended for: Fall/Winter or daily use in mild to temperate climates. Anyone who likes licorice notes, gardenia notes or jasmine notes. If you are a fan of the house, you will be a fan of this.

Addendum 5/24/11: My husband said this is his favorite perfume on me because it smells like "coca cola and delicate flowers."

olga1780

I can't believe that EDP has next to zero staying power and sillage.....love the scent but won't buy another bottle.....too much pain in the neck to keep reapplying every 1-2 hours. I said in the previous review that it was worth reapplying it.....now im taking it back. For the price you shouldn't have to run around with the bottle in your purse. My third Bvlgari and the same crappy quality....unacceptible.
Looks like the noses are wasting their time with this house....all the wonderful creations are drowned in cheap solution.

Siv55
Siv55

Luxe brand I thought would seduce better than this. The bottle is impressive and serious looking. Which is good because you'll need to carry this around in your handbag as it's got no staying power at all. Olafactory equivalent of premature ejaculation.
It starts off promisingly strange and kinky, all leather and licorice, then the jasmine hits and warms and.. oh dear, what happened? Blink and you'll miss it :/ The Lear jet never leaves the runway.

I still like this, even though it needs some sort of viagra.

Cylob
Cylob

Loved the gardenia opening, which quickly fades into a dark gourmand. Was hoping this might be unisex as I'm a big almond / tonka fan, but according to my nose this needs to be worn by a woman. Lovely fragrance which radiates self confidence, but never too loud.

8.5/10

solitaire
solitaire

i love white flowers.
i grow jasmine in my garden, and gardenia on my window.
but my thoughts are noir.
this scent is me.

kay_dee
kay_dee

i luv it so much !! i dun get the jasmine though. to me it's more of licorice & almond
very sweet for black perfume ... overall it's lovely perfume and wanna it badly ;)

Rosellini-in-love
Rosellini-in-love

This is elegant, powerful and feminine. It goes on like a shower of Jasmine, when it warms it turns creamy and woody, but maintains that Jasmine soul. It's a true Jasmine fragrance, with a slight warm twist. Lasting power is very good.

lilou
lilou

I tested it today : I didn't like the 1st pschitt because it smelt leather. Now, a few hours later, it smells really good. I love to smell the blend between jasmine and woods. It's warm and sophisticated. For seductive women who love strong perfumes.
Perhaps I will purchase it, it reminds me something like Loulou-Cacharel or Agent Provocateur, and I love these fragrances.
I just want to test Mon Jasmin Noir to compare them. Then I will make a choice (or not...).

balzac
balzac

JN is in my top 5! Beautiful, elegant, alluring. It is a man magnet...as someone stated below "men love this fragrance" I wore it to a chanel event and almost
everyone (mostly men) commented on it. Fabulous, it's a little daring which is nice.

kristina_vili
kristina_vili

It`s very nice,luxury and feminine.If you still don`t know this fragrance-it`s time to meet it.Lovely parfume.

olga1780

OMG, OMG OMG!!!! I rarely get excited about new fragrances to that degree....once you have one too many, you kind of get blaze' about them. But this one is sooo beautiful and unique on me. Threre is a touch of masculinity in this perfume, that makes it Extremely sexy and unforgettable. I agree that this fragrance will satisfy the lovers or Addict, Poisons, or Cartier fragrances. I just wish it was louder with more projection and staying power...but to me it is worth reapplying.
This review is for EDP.

judies6
judies6

If you like the swarthy, leathery softness of Dior's Hypnotic Poison, you will enjoy Jasmin Noir. Both combine jasmine and almond notes to create this particular nuance. Personally, as unique as it is, both scents remind me of the smell of old bandaids -- musty and plasicky, but weirdly comforting. I give credit to all who can wear this scent and have it not wear them. Wish I was one of them.

KasiaS

As our relationship with Mr JN turned out to be a lifelong thing, I feel a strong urge to re-review.
JN is a two-faced creation.
One face: white. Top and heartnotes, jasmin and gardenia. Kate Moss on a posh party, or a photo-session, on a millionnaire's yacht, wearing white clothes, a diamond necklace and a Bvlgari watch. Elegance and chique.
Second face: brown and black. Almonds, licorice, tonka. Cocaine Kate, later that night, in a club full of cigarette smoke, stoned, spoiled, decadent, sexy.
JN is a dirty, almost animalistic Bvlgari, which, given this brands' usual high-class correctness, and flawless elegance, makes a totally unique effect. This scent screams "sex" and says "stay away, I'm too posh for you" at the same time.
Just incredible.
Men love it, if you care to know ;)
Edit: One more thing: I am really attracted by the name that makes a reference (on purpose or not) to Narcisse Noir, a perfume weared by Anais Nin, according to her diary. I don't know Narcisse, but Jasmine seems to catch perfectly the decadence, sensuality and artistic atmosphere of Anais Nin's Paris.

wndrlnd
wndrlnd

I absolutely love this fragrance. An incredibly warm, floral sweetness tempered by the clean spiciness of licorice, much like the Sambuca consumed after a rich meal. It dries down to a wonderful, rich, jasmine-vanilla-spice that blends into something much more beautiful than the sum of it's parts implies. While there isn't much of a sillage, I don't care. I spray it on my neck and shoulders and I smell it all day, even if others cannot. I do think the name and bottle design are misleading. It is warm and complex, but I find it to be completely feminine and more "volupte" than "noir".

Natalie467
Natalie467

Jasmin Noir is a beautiful, creamy fragrance with an edge to it. It's not all about the floral and cream, it's gardenia & jasmine mixed with spicy licorice and rich, nutty vanilla. A delight. Warm, inviting and comforting. I'd wear this to work, on a night out or even a night in.

Only problem is that the sillage and lasting power leave a lot to be desired. For the price I expect a bit more. I seem to spray a lot to get some sillage, and it's disappeared after a few hours. Alright, maybe a hint of it remains after a few hours. Would I go and buy a big bottle of this? Not unless I got it on sale.

KateZeGreat
KateZeGreat

This fragrance smells antiquated on me: heavy, synthetic, with a yogurty-metallic quality, and an overall impression of: "old lady in a convalescent home." I really wanted this to be a warm, dry, dark gardenia-jasmine fragrance but it was nothing like I expected after reading a description of the notes. Very discordant and, frankly, boring.

Parfumista2010
Parfumista2010

Charles Baudelaire´s "Fleurs du Mal" poems are made for this fragrance respectively the other way round.

Dark and rich in aroma, sinful in its immaculate beauty. Irresistible and a stunning joy to the senses.

Here I sit praising this floral perfume. Usually not very fond of floral scents I am now happy to lustfully forget all my previous olfactory preferences.
One should never carve them into stone - otherwise many beautiful experiences might just pass by unappreciated.

The black jasmin flower in this scent is exactly as I love my roses : dark and juicy, no romantic or girly flower.

JN is hardly sweet which I find very pleasant. Sugary sweetness would only have spoiled the whole composition. The jasmin is accompanied by fresh-green notes but soon the warm and inviting character of JN becomes evident.
I do not detect any woods. However, I smell a bit of almonds in the background, similar to Baiser du Dragon, just a bit (tonca ?).

A very well-done floral piece of perfume art with dark gothic flair but at the same time utterly elegant.

Perfect for all black swans among or in us :-)

moonwalker
moonwalker

I think this is a jasmine scent for people who dont like jasmine perfums. Provided that you like sweet scents.
This fume feels very luxorious.Great combination of gardenia, jasmine, licorice.
Few people have already stated that it reminds them a little bit of Hypnotic Poison. Well, from my experience I can confirm that there is very very very slight similarity.
Right now I am really in love with this fume. It is my "less sweet perfume" so I am really enjoying the change.
However, I am a bit disappointed with the sillage. :( I guess I have to find the right amount to put on because in desperate attempt to improve its sillage I put on too much and the smell changed into something not very pleasant.

rehabnursevanessa
rehabnursevanessa

I really like this. I had the regular Bvlgari and I thought it smelled a lot like the English Leather aftershave my Dad used to wear. This one though...is very sophistocated and I can see this being a sensual, feminine, evening scent, perfect for a night out! Very nice blend of fragrances. I can't stop smelling the sample I received from Macy's.

loesje234
loesje234

It's a lot softer than expected, I was affraid that the Jasmin would be thick and cloying.
It really reminds me of Crystal Noir from Versace.
Maybe it's the gardenia they both have.

The bottle is so beautiful, the scent is nice, but won't be my signature..

Collector
Collector

I absolutely love the original Bulgari for Women and I don't think it is anything like this one. I do think this smells more dark and sophisticated. I like it but my husband actually likes it more than I do. It lasts a long time on me, and reminds me of a Chanel perfume more than a BUlgari. It is complex and mature. I wear it in winter and it goes well with black sweaters and pearls, kind of mysterious but floral and spice. There is something earthy about it.

an.jorePipip

I chose this perfume for my girl friend, previously she wears Bvlhari pour femme which I like to sniff on it. At first, it got me confused, why it smells like Grandma's perfume? But then the licorice note takes over, smells so good but not overpowering. Thinking to give this nice perfume for my other sister :)

darkbeauty
darkbeauty

Okay, so I've been testing this on and off for a week now. Testing, then giving myself a break for a day or two. At first, I loved it. In the store, it was the only thing that stood out.

But now, I realize it doesn't hold on my skin that well and I'm forcing myself to like something that's pretty boring really.

There is no Noir in this... it's not a sultry jasmine as the name might imply. It's light, airy, and clean.

If you want that effect, just go and get "S" by Shakira for a fraction of the Bvlgari price. I have tested that one and it's close enough.

Mushroomfat
Mushroomfat

Tried the EDP today. Reminds me alot of Samsara. Also not very Jasminey, just spicy oriental. I'd have thought to call it Jasmine
Noir it would need to be a strong, yet elegant, slap in the face with jasmine.

Mmmm... what a luscious thick jasmin and I'm not a fan of Bvlgari.
Strange enough I tried this and bought Bvlgari Homme Soir for a friend!
Jasmin Noir is very interesting and attractive even if not so complex. It takes time to evolve and it lasts many hours! The day after I can still smell it on my wirst!
It's feminine, beautiful, a little heavy, not very airy, more of a grounded scent and it smells like... Samsara! Take Samsara, take of the weird herbal-lemon initial burst, reduce sandalwood and powder at the end and you will have Jasmin Noir. Exactly the same jasmin with a woody undertone, typically mystic sandalwood in Samsara, more mellow in Jasmin Noir. It's strange that the only woody note listed is licorice.
Gardenia, almond and licorice are almost not noticeable as single notes.
You get a big jasmin on a sweet-woody base. It's elegant and yummy at the same time.

darkRoyalty
darkRoyalty

I fell in love with it from the very first time I saw a photo of the bottle and I use it now for a year and a half. Simply put, it is the best fragrance I have worn and will be wearing for years to come!

janudy
janudy

I'm left a bit underwhelmed by this perfume. With Noir in its name, I expected something dark and mysterious. However, this was just nice. There's nothing wrong with nice, mind you, and if you're looking for a nice jasmine that doesn't turn indolic, then do try this.

It starts off promising, like crushed jasmine and gardenia--very bright, juicy, and slightly green. There's a touch of something dirty, but not enough to make you feel embarrassed about wearing it outside. And then--it just stops. It's like someone stepped on the brakes. I kept expecting more development, but remained this very pleasant, slightly sweet, ripe jasmine scent.

It's a light perfume--not a sillage beast though you can smell it close to your skin for several hours. Its better than a lot of other stuff out there, I guess I just expected more from it.

TankGirl
TankGirl

well for me this scent is a really fresh gardenia and jasmin smell. I dont find it really original, its a little bit powdery, and to me smells like baby talc. I dont like it, I think its a safe fragrance to wear in parties or family reunions, not outstanding or loud. Not my type at all :(

Annica
Annica

What a wonderful fragrance. I tried it for the first time a few days ago and it goes straight to my wish list. A perfume for those moments when you want to feel special. It is luxurious, dark and seductive. It makes me think of a velvety dark sky and the smell of exotic flowers.... Beautiful!
Update: I have it and the bottle is almost empty now. It is actually one of the few fragrances I will use to the last drop. Once again: It is an amazing and beautiful fragrance. I have never been closer to a signature fragrance. Love!!

guest_sweet1
guest_sweet1

smells lasting and is a rich scent...but too powdery...love the oriental spice kick in it...but drys down to a powdery veil for a 70 yr old. i love coco chanel for that femme classic kick!

Lady Love
Lady Love

Is a lack of respect when big Houses like Bulgari make fragances with bad Fixation. It is a pity because Bulgari Noir, is one of the most interesting scent I smelled in the past years. A well balanced oriental floral, mysterious and fascinating, with liqueur notes that makes it sensual and interesting. But i can't waste time and money in a fragrance that last 1 hour.. maybe 2.. i really love the smell but, it's not for me..

RkrChk
RkrChk

The gardenia, jasmine and almond sing out in a three-part harmony in this gorgeous composition of notes! The licorice in this reminds me of a Mexican liquer called "Anis Mico," but without the alcohol base! What a sensual, seductive frag!

giorgiaxp
giorgiaxp

Ahh Jasmine Noir! The Perfect night perfume. Picture a romantic and seductive evening out wearing your precious dress. This is the kind of scent you want to wear with. I remember when I first tried it. It was absolutely enchanting. The essence of JN is like 1001 arabian nights. Put this on and everyone will notice you.

RRCOOLMAMA2
RRCOOLMAMA2

And where have you been you lovely Jasmin Noir? Thank you to a lovely lady for sending me this... NYOKA! She's the reason I'm can't stop smelling my wrists again. This is sweeter in the sample than on my skin. I get the flowers but not clearly the jasmin, and the drydown....OMG UTOPIA for me. Licorice lovers try this.

adele l
adele l

Very lovely but it evaporates right off my skin so i will never get a full bottle..very soft jasmine, not indolic, and the anise is subtle.
Bvlgari often has interesting concepts which suddenly come to a screeching halt after a few minutes on skin..Jasmine noir plays too safe and needs to become amped up somehow to realize its potential..

zsazsa
zsazsa

I am so frustrated with this perfume. When spritzing it, it smells lovely, but after that it vanishes very quickly and doesn't leave a nice scent behind. I tried combining it with the body cream, but it made no difference. I do detect the jasmine and gardenia combination, and I love it, but why does it have to fade away so quickly? There is also a plastic-type smell in the drydown, not something I would like to smell like. Totally dissapointed. I don't think I will wear it again.

autumn89
autumn89

This is a lovely fragrance. After some of the reviews i was expecting a huge floral, but on my skin thats not at all how i percieve it.

At first there is a healthy dose of Jasmine (to be expected), and gardenia but these two notes soon settle down into the heart, which smells of vanilla almonds on my skin. The jasmine is still there, but its subtle.
The base is milky smooth, with tonka bean, almond and a hint of liquorice. Only a hint, thankfully. Im not a big fan of liquorice. The Jasmine is still there, but faint.

The fragrance stays very close to the skin but lasts a very long time. Its a very smooth perfume, suited to either sex.

Massive thumbs up!

perfumepsych
perfumepsych

One of the best EXOTIC scents!
Yes one can easily smell the jasmine, the gardenia, the liquorice and the alm onds!
It is strong and original; doesn't resemble any other kind of perfume that is around.It is a rich and complex scent.
It brings me to mind exotic far away places!
Amazing sillage and extraordinary longevity.
The shower gel and the body cream are of equal status.
They are all worth every cent you spend!

Marisa36
Marisa36

Anyone who has read any of my reviews know by now that I don't like orientals much but the bottle seduced me so I gave it a try this morning :-) Reminds me a bit of V&R Flowerbomb but not so "in your face" which in my book is a good thing. I could actually wear this one without pushing my oriental limit too far. Definitely a fragrance for evenings out or colder weather. Very classy.

KasiaS

Really good frag, elegant and kind of mysterious, I won't talk too much about it, due to the fantastic reviews below that say it all (especially Sissi's - she hits the nail on my head ;)), I just want to say about one thing that it seems nobody noticed: contrary to what it seems, the lasting power of it is outstanding! - it just develops in a strange way, I would say: disappears after something like an hour, lasts quiet for some time, and just when you had already forgotten it, the lovely licorice-almond-tonka veil is there to stay for a really long time, like a day or even two. This is the only perfume I can still smell in the morning after using it the night before. It has a very special type of presence, quiet, discreet, but yet strong and pronounced, that I adore, being for me a perfect expression for elegance and class.

Cereza
Cereza

Few days ago I went to a perfume shop to sniff Bvlgari Notte, but they did not have it, so I decided to put a little bit of Jasmin Noir on my wrist. At the first sniff I found it really lovely, jasmin all over the place, extremely comfy and elegant. My man enjoyed it as well, but...10 minutes later I forgot about it. I did not smell it on my wrist or anything, it was gone. Maybe someday I will give it another try, but so far - doesn't hold. Probably only on me.

Kudos for the bottle anyone. Lovely.

filiz
filiz

this scent is perfectly hot,seductive and memorable. lasting power : really good.
but I think this scent's reaction on the skin depends on the individual's skin chemisty.it's smell is changing person to person.ı mean really huge different results can be seen.I think this speciality comes from its nature.
Gardenia which is in top notes isvery strong in the heart notes too. it lasts very long.About the base notes ; jasmine is still very strong in the base notes, quite in balance with wooden notes and almond.Perfect match.bvlgari jasmin noir not only elegant but also seductive in a very classy way.highly recommended.

nyoka
nyoka

IM in love!!!!scratch my old review!I must have been crazy that day.This is THE best smelling scent ever.THe green notes arround thegardenia start this scent out beautifully.I love gardenias!THEN this nutty jasmine scent comes round and it is creamy,ellegant,milky sweet.The exotic woods r to die for.They give an otherwise just beautiful scent,that push that takes it over the edge into heavenly.When I sniff my wrists,I almost have tears in my eyes.ITs like the 8th wonder of the world.Not just a fume,an experience!Ive looked for a woody floral scent for a long time.FINALLY,ive found it and,im not letting go.

hollycat
hollycat

A beautiful jasmine. The licorice makes it sweet. I knew I smelled tonka and almond in it, I love almond in fragrances and its so perfect in this one. It makes this fragrance rich and creamy. Ill be wearing this to bed tonight. Its that kind of perfume. Sweet dreams.

melia
melia

A spicy jasmine that lasts. And you know what? The drydown reminds me very of C'est la fete Patchouli! My complaint about that C'est la fete P. was it's staying-power... So I think this one will be a good replacement once I'm done with that one:) and with that, Jasmine Noir is much easier to find!

Manya
Manya

Jasmin Noir is an ode to the oriental origin of the jasmin, as it sets this magnificent flower into a mysterious setting of sweet and woody notes.
It is beautiful, elegant, warm, and oh, let me say this once again- mysterious :)

However, I wish the licorice note wasn't as prominent, as it doesn't agree with my skin chemistry or my nose.

For me, it is the licorice that lends a slightly masculine touch to the drydown, what a shame! It's all very personal, and while some might love it, I would have prefered a softer almond note with some other woody note rather than licorice.

BIG
BIG

I'm a guy and i bought a carded sample of this fragrance, since i saw this EDP in some men's collections. To my nose, this is a full on FLORAL scent. I get no oriental notes, save for maybe a weak hint of vanilla in the background. I'd be tempted to say that it sways towards a creamy base, but not really - blame it on the almonds. When i sniff my wrist, i could almost imagine smelling a bouquet of jasmine flowers.

Floritica64
Floritica64

If you need to be portaled away to jasmin heaven, this is the one to get!

orangepoppy
orangepoppy

DELEATED IN PROTEST
- Taking a stand against Fragrantica’s editing

9154mf
9154mf

I'm not a huge fan of jasmine as I normally find it cloying, but its not really the main player in this perfume, this perfume is all about about dark broody musky darkness. The musty tonka is there almost right from the beginning for me. and there is a skank note that lingers in the background too, which Im not a huge fan of. Its ok but I don't see myself wearing this very often at all.

njdeb
njdeb

Like it, but don't love it. There's a strong blast of licorice in the beginning. I usually like licorice, but expected something warmer and less sharp. As the initial blast faded , the jasmine emerged and was very, very nice.- smelled high quality, much like natural jasmine absolute. Later, the jasmine really faded and the aroma became much more balsamic and woody on my skin. I think I would like the jasmine to stick around longer and be more pronounced. I do appreciate that it is a perfume that evolves, unlike a lot of perfumes I've tried.

Jacqueline
Jacqueline

Wanna drink it, wanna eat it..and look at the bottle(s) all day..But, yes unfortunately there is a BUT!! coming..It lasts on my skin like half an hour...I bought it in summertime, I'gonna try it again, but strangely I think it's a real warm perfume for cold days.

mocha43
mocha43

Jasmine Noir smells lovely on me. The jasmine gets an extra little kick from a hint of licorice. It is delightful from when I apply it through dry down and for several hours. I love it.

selinum28
selinum28

This perfume makes me feel dizzy very fast and maybe this is the reason why I cannot appreciate anything but the smell of fading jasmine flowers, framed with some other notes that, in my opinion, do nothing to help. However, it is truly "noir": southern late summer nights in some Mediterranean areas smell very simmilar to this. Some jasmine is OK, specially if it is J. sambac, the one reported to have been used in this perfume (although I smell J. officinale in the floor of my city!); too much jasmine is just a perversion. But luxury is also a perversion...

karlee79
karlee79

I tried this perfume today, and first spray I could smell licorice mixed with gardinea very strong, the gardinea overpowering the licorice, then it dryed into smelling like strong licorice only, about an hour afterward I just get a really soft Jasmine and Vanilla, witch would be the tonka I'm assuming. This reminded me of Hilary Duff "With Love", but a little sweeter. London Drugs has this on sale for $49.99.

truffles
truffles

Mmm, quite like this, it would fit quite nicely in my dark oriental but non-clovey collection.
A comforting play-doh jasmine that is lovely to catch a waft of from your collar on a cold day.
Next day update:
Put my big cardi that I was wearing yesterday on this morning and on the collar I could smell 'Intimate Musk' by Revlon - the remains of the Bvlgari.
Initmate Musk is a long lost love of mine, I think I might have to get Jasmine Noir!

meisha
meisha

warm and fuzzy..not too powdery. edp is light so i have to spritz twice behind my ear in the morning to make it last before dinner time. bought the edt too for use in the summer. hubby said it's "subtle" even if he hates floral scents. this is a classic!

Sissi
Sissi

A Romantic Cynic setting in the 1930's and 40's sitting with a martini
on right hand and a cigarette on your right in a darken projection room
the smoke is visible though the projection light and hating yourself
on the silver Screen
that's the notes on this perfume
bring out to me i love it

i'll give it a 5.

angelasings
angelasings

I searched for along time to find such a scent that is not overwhelmingly floral on me but warm, snuggly and comfortable in the most elegant way possible. I think it's the lingering licorice and absence of musk that draws me back to this one.

For VERY VERY elegant ladies, smells super expensive and divine..

vincy_gal

I find that most of the Bvlagari perfumes have a common scent...not sure what it is..tea or something. I find the pairing of jasmine and licorice interesting. I like it better after a while, the initial hit is too much licorice. While I'm not a big fan of Bvulagri's, this one is one of their better ones.

c3c
c3c

I'm not a liquorice fan, but I like Jasmin Noir. The liquorice seems to be used more as an accent. It opens with a strong burst of sugary gardenia and liquorice then very quickly fades to a much softer less sugary blend of gardenia, jasmine, liquorice and almonds. Well blended, very nice. You can wear it with a little black dress or jeans.

deeannek
deeannek

I really liked the smell of this one. Unfortunatley, it gives me a migraine you would have to live through to believe. I am not sure why. I don;t find Jasmine Noir to be an exceptionally strong scent0just the oppposite its very soft and feminine.
I wear a lot of perfumes with jasmine so that's not the problem. I guess I must be allergic to one of the other ingredients and I need to figure out which one quick so I don't buy another pricey perfume that I can't wear.

I spent the day testing Bulgari Jasmin Noir, which surprised me quite a lot. I'm not sure what I was expecting, something perhaps more serious, more intense, but my first spritz seemed like a shower of sugar. After that, there was a strange melange of je ne sais quoi. I honestly couldn't figure it out. Later, a longlasting light layer of black licorice was left behind. I like it. But I love black licorice. Licorice root is one of the sweetest substances around, though it has no sugar or calories, which is why licorice root tea is as satisfying as dessert.

The bottle is beautiful and deceptively opaque--until I held it up to the bright sunlight being reflected off our sparkling blanket of fresh snow. Then the smoky glass revealed itself to be transparent after all.

I recommend this fragrance to those who like pleasant, slightly sweet, very mildly floral, completely nonaldehydic, non-soapy fragrances. (This is NOTHING like Bulgari pour femme...) But if you do not like licorice, you'd best stay away!

fanny
fanny

Softness and warmth captured in a bold black bottle.
The accusation that Jasmin Noir lacks character might have been understandable, had it not been so truly rich, intimate and comfortable to wear...
Though Jasmin Noir to some may seem like a cliché, it certainly deserves a pedestal. For all cliché's, however obvious, are usually quite true.

EternalSunshine7
EternalSunshine7

How strange! NOT that I think the fragrance is strange, BUT, the fact that it smelled like Dior Hypnotic Poison on me, with much less sweetness. I sprayed this on my wrist twice today, at the department store, and after letting it settle down for a couple of minutes, I smelled that paper-like note that immediately reminded me of Hypnotic Poison (because I smell it in HP as well. I think it's the combination of jasmine & almonds that do this to me.) The only difference is that the "freshly-made paper" turns dry on me in Jasmine Noir, while Hypnotic Poison turns into a papery thin, softly sweetened vanilla, that's only slightly "dry". I actually like them BOTH. Jasmine Noir lasted 4-5 hours on me before I could barely detect the scent. After that, it disappears completely. (BTW...NO, I do not get much jasmine or gardenia. In fact, I'm not even sure I smell them at all. The composition seems to be so well-mixed that I can't point out ANY notes on my skin.)

Nicole79
Nicole79

I just love the bottle...beautiful.
I find this fragrance very soft, delicate....velvety...a little sweet also but not as DARK as i expected...anyway is not bad at all..It is very nice... I like it ;) but i have to try it again !

Jeannine
Jeannine

I tried this today and really liked it. I found it elegant and slightly understated for its ingredients, yet still very noticable. Like others have said before, the sugared almonds do dominate this scent, and they did so for me since the opening notes. However, the scent still developed nicely. I did smell green plants juice and a lovely, round jasmin note in the middle. Luckily, the liquorice they promised for the base notes did not develop much on my skin; the woodsy notes were more dominant.
Really a lovely, very feminine scent, albeit very sweet for my taste. I can totally see wearing this on a night out. I was surprised that Kate Moss was the face for this fragrance. It smelled more sensual and way darker to me than she appears to be.

zvoncica
zvoncica

Another perfume which everyone likes except me!

Gardenia and jasmin in Jasmin Noir are much more than I can take…unpleasant, synthetic and odd smelling. I wasn’t pleased after trying this perfume, for me it was quit unusual that this is Bvlgari, because it’s not so “nose friendly” as other Bvlgari perfumes are. But I have to add, I’m not impressed with any perfume consisted mainly from jasmine notes.

The name Noir suits it good, I can imagine people wearing this in winter for night out. Although nothing revolutionary or special, Jasmin Noir will probably find its place in many fragrance collections. So, discard my jasmine problems, and give it a try.

P.S. Not everything about Jasmin Noir is disliked by my taste. The bottle is great. Simple and mighty.

kastehelmi
kastehelmi

I smell sugared almonds more than anything-perhaps a dried, pressed sprig of jasmine there....But the sweetness...oh the sweetness.....
While I love a well-made sweet scent, there are certain notes that should not be downstaged when playing such an important role in the fragrance. Here, the jasmine is drowned, the sweetness is like sugared dates....A pleasant quality of this perfume is that this doesn't smell too artificial, even if it is. I would be singing the praises of this scent if it were called something else, like "sucre noir"...
I will probably use all of my sample, even if I will be crying for the lack of jasmine.
And about the recommended age range, I am 21. If I were between the ages of 25 and 40, I would probably avoid this scent. A woman should never tell her age, right? Well, she can if she wants to, but why should she have to smell like it?

Update:
I don't think I'll make too much of a point about how the fragrance matches the name, the advertising, the bottle...
Even if this isn't jasmine-heavy, it has a nice name. As soon as I stepped out today wearing this, I got a compliment from a stranger, so I will make good use of it. Sugared almonds with a touch of jasmine syrup is not a bad smell at all. This lingers for a while, but I don't like it as much when it fades, it becomes less delicious, more muted. That is a Bvlgari characteristic though....

*sophi*
*sophi*

An aroma of simplicity and elegance.Gardenia and jasmine at top notes.Sweet almond at heart.Licorice and tonka been mixed at base.The bottle is so nice.It is so must-have perfume like the little black dress in your closet(always there,always in trend).Attractive and feminine.An evening wear perfume.

Dawnie
Dawnie

I bought this perfume on the strength of it being a fruity wood and was captured by the idea of licorice. But to my horror it was, I'm sorry to say, absolutely vile! Too masculine, too... savoury. I felt physically sick when I put it on and immediately scrubbed it off as best I could. Such a pity, as the bottle looked slick and sexy and the anticipation was so sweet. I don't know what went wrong, but I sold it on ebay to someone who adores it and she was very happy.

guest_jopas
guest_jopas

I Love Love Love this perfume. It is a nice alternative to my discontinued faves, Donna Karan "Black Cashmere" and "Chaos" very long lasting and wears well for me. I hope they do not discontinue this one.

ktv0926
ktv0926

Jasmin Noir is not as "dark" as I expected. It is a beautiful fragrance, but not as memorable as other Bvlgari scents. Maybe my expectations were too high, but I’m a bit disappointed (though if it were just some random fragrance I’ve never heard of - I would definitely love it!)

I had heard so many people rave about this scent prior to testing it. I had really hoped that I would be raving too, unfortunately this was not so.

I really wanted to experience that warm, smokey, musky jasmine that everyone has been talking about, yet all I got was a predictable and fleeting blend of gardenia and jasmine which really didn't surprise or amaze me in the least.

Sure, Jasmin Noir is a nice, pleasant, inoffensive scent, yet for me it didn't push too many boundaries. I wanted elegance and style, just like the bottle conveyed, but I was surprised by how light and short lasting this fragrance turned out to be.

I'm afraid I can't hold back on my disappointment. Jasmin Noir is neither mysterious, dark, alluring or intriguing. I'm really not impressed.

rainydays
rainydays

Truly glamorous... I usually don't like jasmine in fragrances (it usually just smells so fake) but this is rich and elegant. It's a dark, sweet floral, very good for evening.

dina
dina

Dark, seductive and really a lovely and distinguished one among all those fruity fragrances that are flooding the market .
The jasmine warmed with the woody notes makes it a real unique perfume.
Unlike most Bvlgari frag., it has a long staying power.

finally after one year got the perfume in boots uk, i never smell it before just got one of the two bottles on display and payed for it,love the box and the bottle the perfume is beautiful but nothing special similar to sensuos and samsara, it does not last long on me, i will use at night to go out.

SYDNEYGIRL
SYDNEYGIRL

this is my absolute favourite at the moment! my husband tried to convince me to stick to a signature scent and if i agreed with him-this would be it. its dark and smoky(which i find nice for the evening) but with a warmth that comes through which makes it ok for the daytime. i find that whatever my mood, if i cant decide between my choices-its this one. the gardenia and jasmine mix works perfectly and when the almond and tonka bean settle its such a warm combination! i love it, i love the bottle and i love when i pick up a scarf that has the scent settled into it. well done bulgari!

indi01
indi01

i loved the fact that they brought out the parfum and after i smelt it i was sold, the jasmine is so much prominent in this one. i love love it... definitely my next buy

This went on with a complex, herbal floral feeling and fresh watery notes. The jasmine came up soon after as a lush, dense tropical. The notes all blend very well, smooth and effortless from beginning to end, but the jasmine teeters perilously close to mothballs on my skin as most jasmine does and in the end I scrubbed it off. I can see this working fantastic on the right chemistry, but I will pass.

guest_Anna B.
guest_Anna B.

I just love it and it's very special,different from others and great for all occasions...winter or summer...No1 for me!!!

Eau de moi
Eau de moi

This perfume is exquisite. First, I have to say that I usually like all the notes mentioned in the description. But, will all these notes together blend into a nice fragrance? For me yes!

I do smell the licorice but in my case it is overpowered by the warm notes of almond and tonka bean. The gardenia and the jasmine bring me to a magnificent and exotic garden.

I like the name Jasmin Noir, since for me, this is a dark perfume. But, more like a dark purple one. I love it, period!

mmizy
mmizy

I sprayed this on my wrist and was very excited to find that it was faintly reminicent of Dior Addict (a fragrance that i love but gives my a headache) It was soft and sophicated and the smell of sweet almond was the star. I enjoyed while i was in the store and as i was leaving i noticed the fragrance was fading so i decided to spary myself on more time before i left.
The smell changed for the worst i could not even recognize it. It added a baby wipe smellto the fragrances and maybe even a little smokey. I was this close to buying it but not anymore

guest_Bubu
guest_Bubu

I tried these parfume 3 days ago and I immediately bought it, its very special and sophisticated,I hope only its long lasting.

luz
luz

This is my favorite jasmin fragrance so far... very natural and classy, surrounded by creamy notes, but still somehow green, fresh, sweet and sparkling. A very intimate fragrance.

guest_A man
guest_A man

jassmin Noir ; it s a great parfum, i just bought one for my wife. very sexy , attracts me strongly

Aalia
Aalia

The gardenia opening is such a lovely, bright touch to this velvety, shadowy scent! The gardenia top note starts the perfume out as inviting, lively, and complex. The Jasmine and Almond make such a gorgeous combination-the notes seem inseperable and the almond also adds a touch of lightness. In the base notes, the almond clings to the tonka bean creates a strong gourmand sensation. The licorice in the base notes also helps to give some levity and contrast to the fragrance. After the drydown the fragrance can seem too plain and too light, however, this perfume is very simple for a reason- to be of good design and persistently elegant. It would be unwearably strong-without the intelligent additions of the Gardenia, Almond, and Licorice and mild to medium strength. The perfume stays close to the skin-to use too much it would definetly be an overpowering fragrance. Itś quietly potent, a madame in a black dress,dressing simply for the ball, regal, needing few accesories to accent her beauty. Quite excellent, I'll say.

ZeeK
ZeeK

Since 2005, Thierry Mugler: Alien is waiting for a strong contender in the race of fragrances that truly focus over the darker “black” side of Jasmine.
It is 2008 and debuts Bvlgari: Jasmin Noir (Black) to fade off the Alien’s Era.

Two are not alike IMO but BJN intensified what seductive & magnetic charm TMA had offered. But it doesn’t mean that it will overtake the Alien’s repute but as I said it raised as a strong contender.

JASMINE makes ALIEN with the hints of Green & Woody notes and Amber. (More DRY then BJN)
JASMINE makes JASMIN NOIR with the hints of Wood, Almond and Licorice. (Less DRY)

Both are splendid both are refined and both are soothing but I am pretty sure as Alien, Jasmin Noir is also dependent on one’s body chemistry and I bet to whose chemistry it mingled well, it would gonna create the most luxurious effect and spread the phenomenal character of the wearer not through pass by nor just in a room, it can mesmerize the whole gathering of dozens around.

this is a real example of a good perfume go bad on my skin!I really liked to test this one,but when I tested it on my skin I realized it doesn't match my chemistry.
at the first I can smell about nothing.it's very very light.
after a time,to me it's more likely woody,a very soft oriental woody scent that is not that dark actually.
I think the best part about it is licorice.
although it seems to be dark,it's not bold at all.I think it can be wore easily in any time of year and any time of day.
I wish it could match my chemistry.but I guess it matches better brunettes.

asilverfire614
asilverfire614

I am not overly impressed with Jasmin Noir...maybe primarily beacuse I am not a fan of the smell of licorice and for the first half an hour that was just about all I could smell! I did begin to smell vanilla, jasmine and other floral notes eventually, but it just wasn't worth the wait. Dry-down was very similar to other Bvlgari fragrances.

Yana
Yana

I defininly feel musc here and this component makes this perfume similar to Rodrigues and Rumeur.

Denica
Denica

It`s elegant, dark and somehow transparent, very sophisticated. Don`t remind me about anything else, just love it.

Niovi
Niovi

A nice sensual perfume with jasmine combined well,not too flowery nor too masculine. Generally the style of perfumes I like (and I like Nu) just not special enough for me -I am not sure I would recognize it later.

Trvevil
Trvevil

A strange one. I really was appealed to nice black bottle, so I sprayed it on. Opening was familiar and something that smelled a bit like rubber (hm, gardenia?no... licorice, I got a piece and sniffed-similar) Then it turned to jasmine and it really was black jasmine! I swear, when I sniffed my hand I could truly imagine these flowers black! (Coated in licorice...)
Dry-down revealed my favorite tonka bean.
Nice fragrance, dark but light, though.
***
Oh, how I miss this wonderful licorice-jasmine smell... Should get myself one.

Kama
Kama

It is my Christmas present and I love this perfume...
They are not dark..but very sensual...
I smell some similarities to Michael Kors, Burberry London – from jasmine site…
But then mixed with more musk/oriental/sensual way.. like with Armani Sensi…

Migotka
Migotka

I was waiting to give it a go for absolute ages, and finally got a hold of it in a duty free shop on the airport.

To be honest now Im very much surprised by all the positive reviews. Jasmin Noir is surely a beautiful and stylish fragrance. It matches my tastes for darker, heavier, sweeter scents. The bottle is gorgeous, simple but impressive.

However, I dont think I will ever buy it. Why? It is very much like Armani Code wchich I already have. There is nothing very distinctive to it, another beautiful fragrance that leaves a very strong impression of a deja-vu (or deja-smelled in this case).

loveperfumes
loveperfumes

Very much in Bvlgary style: there is more between the lines than straight-forward. After the initial fireworks it turns into the language of semitones and unobtrusive intimacy. I feel Jasmin solo only at the beginning then the general mixture veil. The development is to be compared with a stable healthy cardiogram, neither changes nor suprises. On the whole it is more tender than passionate.

julianne35
julianne35

The ones who like Jasmin will most likely love this one:) Delightful combination of the heart notes: Jasmin and Almond! After a while the warmth of the perfume increases with the touch of Vanilla...Delicious..and dark as well..

Inani
Inani

Feminine and tart with a tangible flower scent.The almond gives the sweet and tender accord of the perfume-a liquor charm with delicious odor.Classic and style!It's perfect for a cocktail night,intimate atmosphere,nice and tender music.Made to enchant!

woogyjones50
woogyjones50

Wow! What a great surprise. I, like poster Miss Nightingale am a dyed in the wool dark oriental lover. I am always interested in branching out, however, and am so glad I gave this odd but beautiful fragrance a try. I love the opening of this scent. The flowers blended with the odd darkness of licorice are brillant. It prevents this perfume from being just another floral. In fact, it gives it this sexy, nearly musky scent with the dark licorice note and the combination of tonka and almonds blending perfectly. Just lovely.

I'm surprised that it doesn't last longer on my skin but this one is such a delightful surprise that I'm willing to overlook it. You'll feel sexy with this one and I think it is really worth a try even if you don't think it's your kind of perfume. It may surprise you.

Miss_Nightingale
Miss_Nightingale

I fully expected to loathe this with a passion, but here I am, eating my share of Humble Pie and admitting to really enjoying a perfume with jasmine & gardenia notes - completely unheard of in my fragrance wardrobe, let me tell you.

Jasmin, and anything with even a mere dash of the stuff in, usually has me scrubbing myself with a fervor previously known only to Lady Macbeth. Similarly, a hint of gardenia ordinarily gives me a migraine and the need to recover in a darkened room with a cool flannel on my forehead. In Bulargi's magnificent Jasmin Noir, however, I find I am falling in love with them both! Usually I'm a deep, dark Oriental fan - what on earth is happening to me? Well, they do say opposites attract...

Surprisingly, the strongest opening note for me is spearmint. This isn't one of the officially given notes, but is unmistakably present on my skin. Underneath the spearmint I get a sticky, resinous kind of liquorice, but not in an overtly Gourmand way (which can be intensely off-putting, don't you think? When did the great Noses decide we all wanted to smell of food? Ah, Angel, you have so much to answer for...)

Nestling below the liquorice I find the jasmine I so dreaded. Instead of a punch in the face, Bulgari have blended this to be superbly balanced with all the other notes, so it never dominates. The gardenia I don't smell so much of, perhaps a faint, fresh tang somewhere in the middle of the perfume's development stage - trembling on the breeze rather than drowning you in Grandma's embrace.

A superb perfume that has opened my eyes and prepared me to be far braver in my fragrance choices. Bravo, Bulgari!

miru
miru

it`s very exquisite and definetely not for anyone..very weird combination, but i really enjoy how the middle notes combine with the base..jasmine-licorice-tonka..nice;)i want it:)..hard

Bouquet
Bouquet

I really liked this scent - it's sexy in an understated and elegant way. Definitely an evening scent, for fall or winter. It's beautiful, without being overly sweet.
No rude surprises in the drydown either.

I'm definitely buying a bottle!

I want to add, when I wore this in the summer, it seemed to me the green sap note was the most prominent, but now in the winter,it seems more woodsy, like a more sophisticated version of Sensuous. COOL.

imgcas
imgcas

I liked Jasmin Noir but I was looking for more jasmin in it, and I didn't find it. This fragance is warm and "noir" but somehow it manages to be transparent too.
I loved the opening notes but about an hour later I started to get something in the basenotes that I dislike. This is an accord that I have found in several perfumes (Flower Oriental, L'Instant pour Homme, Laura Biagiotti Roma, Opium pour Homme...) and unfortunately I don't feel comfortable with it.
Anyway, this is a good fragance and it's between the best of 2008.

HDziuba
HDziuba

I have always loved jasmine and my mother likes to keep gardenias around. These are the ingredients which caught my attention, with a subtle hint of almond. I'll be purchasing as soon as I get another chance! Comforting for cold weather... my boyfriend described it as "tempting".

SandraS
SandraS

As others before me, I think the name Black Jasmin is ill suited for this fragrance. There is nothing dark about it. Its a very simple scent, with a great first impact that dies down to mostly almond and tonka bean notes with a touch of white flowers. As Vickalena has wroted its a skin scent, so don't expect much syllage. An intimate perfume with great staying power, someone nedds to get close to you to feel it. Like a secret you share with only special persons. I wouldn't even classify it as for night wear. On my skin if just a confortable warm scent. Its different from the others scent from Bvlgari (jasmin and Rose), still holding on to the class and distint touch that is trade mark for the brand.

CFKay
CFKay

Beautiful fragrance, but to me this smells like a less peppery version of Estee Lauder's Sensuous?

CountAnubis
CountAnubis

I really adore and respect Bvlagri fragrances as they are always very well balanced, so fine and precious. I love Jasmine as well and I know the real scent of the absolues because I have both here, with both I mean agypt and indian Jasmine.

I was so corious about what Bvlgari made out of this wounderfull flower. It hurts but I must admit that they have dissapointed me this time. :/ Simply because of one fact: You really hardly smell the Jasmine! I think the Gardenia is to dominant or there is simply too little Jasmine in it.

In the base there is just somthing floral and mainly balsamic-musky and vanilla accords, very soft and balanced but for a JASMINE fragrance there is simply to little of it. Even the new Tendre Jasmin from Yves Rocher has more of it.

I really am a little bit dissapointed. :(
But sometimes even the best one fail.

07 out of 10 Points

Dani-G
Dani-G

There are too many flowers in it, I would't wear it, though I like flower scents... Besides I've noticed, that all the fragrances of Bvlgari do not have a long duration...

PR
PR

rich with complexity, but not heavy, too flowery perhaps for me, though the combination is realy nice, for those who looking for such a scent. I found it not tempting enough to buy it for myself, but initialy was really curiuos how it smells, though if I get it as present I would be glad, and to make a present it would be good choice I think as well.

model_wannabe
model_wannabe

i like it :) dark and mysterious.i smell jasmine and rose ... but i don't know if it's long lasting. i also like blv notte but it doesn't stay on me :(

Gemini
Gemini

Bvlgari is one of my favorite brand in fragrances. I was very curious about Jasmin Noir. I love it and the bottle too, but it isn't my fav Bvlgari parfume. It is sweet, but not strong, elegant and warm."The perfume Jasmin Noir is dedicated to women between 25 and 40..." - that's right!Perfect for fall-winter.

Marianne
Marianne

I tested some new scents yesterday and this was the only one I remember - in a very positive sense. I loved Voile de Jasmin and this one is just adorable, as well.

matteomac
matteomac

Superb! Dark, sweet and bit mysterious: for sophisticated women.

mariotgomez
mariotgomez

I am always excited to hear when Bvlgari comes out with a new scent. One can come to expect the best quality ingredients blended beautifully.

Gardenia and jasmine are two of my flowers. I have both in my garden. When they are in bloom, I make sure to bring them into the house. I also make sure to enjoy them outside while sipping a cup of coffee or tea.

So, normally I would turn away from anything with a non-natural gardenia scent. As a child, one of my mother's friend would pinch my little cheeks while wearing an entire bottle (I may be exaggerating a little)of Jungle Gardenia (to me, a very artificial gardenia smell). Bvlgari has been able to create (or find a company who did) a very natural smelling gardenia.

The jasmine notes come out after a while it has been on your skin and warms up with hints of almonds & vanilla.

This is a fragrance I can see enjoying when the gardenia and jasmine are not in bloom.

My mother or my sister will definitely be seeing a bottle of Jasmin Noir in their future.

I have said it before in my reviews of other Bvlgari fragrance. Bvlgari fragrances are a must to any collection.

Jasmin Noir by Bvlgari 3.79 out of 5 based on 2687 ratings and 399 user reviews

BVLGARI JASMIN NOIR for WOMEN by Bvlgari EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1.7 OZ
BVLGARI JASMIN NOIR for WOMEN by Bvlgari EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1.7 OZ
BVLGARI JASMIN NOIR for WOMEN by Bvlgari EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ TESTER
BVLGARI JASMIN NOIR for WOMEN by Bvlgari EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ TESTER
BVLGARI JASMIN NOIR for WOMEN by Bvlgari SET-EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1.7 OZ SHOWER GEL 2.5 OZ BODY LOTION 2.5 OZ
BVLGARI JASMIN NOIR for WOMEN by Bvlgari EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ
Bvlgari Jasmin Noir Eau de Parfum 1.7 oz Eau de Parfum Spray
BVLGARI Jasmin Noir Eau de Parfum Spray, 1.7 fl oz
BVLGARI Jasmin Noir Eau de Parfum Spray, 1.7 fl oz
Gift Set 1.7oz
Bvlgari Jasmin Noir Coffret Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml 1.7oz Eau De Parfum Spray 10ml 0.34oz Shower Gel 75ml 2.5oz 3pcs
BVLGARI L'Essence Eau de Parfum Spray, 1.7 fl oz
BVLGARI Jasmin Noir Eau de Parfum Spray, 3.4 fl oz
Zappos.com
Bvlgari - Jasmin Noir Eau De Parfum Spray 3.4 oz N-A - Beauty
Bvlgari - Jasmin Noir Eau De Parfum Spray 3.4 oz N-A - Beauty

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Bvlgari Jasmin Noir fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Bvlgari Jasmin Noir, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Jasmin Noir by Bvlgari. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Jasmin Noir by Bvlgari represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.