Designers » B » Floral « Groups

Jasmin Noir Eau de Toilette Bvlgari for women
dislike

almond
Jasmin Noir Eau de Toilette Bvlgari for women Pictures

Dark and mysterious trail of last year's edition, Bvlgari Jasmin Noir, which seduces with sweet, lustrous and flirtatious accords hidden behind black glass of its elegant flacon, crowned with a golden stopper, received its successor, Jasmin Noir Eau de Toilette. The new beauty is a reflection of jeweler luxury of the house of Bvlgari, aiming at prettier sex, which looks for a lighter reinterpretation of black jasmine, which can be worn every day.

Composition of Bvlgari Jasmin Noir Eau de Toilette contains juice of the original, which becomes fresher, more vibrant, airy. Perfumers of this edition are Carlos Benaim and Sophie Labbe. The fragrant composition opens with aromas of luminous and sparkling herbal zests, along with delicate aromas of lotus flowers, which add refreshment and luminous effect to opening notes. A heart features discrete and very sensual notes of Sambac jasmine absolute, which produces the freshest aromas and the purest interpretation of that ingredient, along with mild, floral-citrusy aromas of orange blossom. Sensual white musk creates a finish and it enriches the intriguing fragrance Jasmin Noir EDT.

Flacon of the new edition has the same form as the original version, but is iridescent in crystal nuances, reflecting lighter character of the fragrance, ideal for daily use. Black bottle, golden details and transparent top express dualism of this edition. Jasmin Noir EDT can be purchased as 30, 50 and 100ml (1.0, 1.7 and 3.4 oz) edt. Jasmin Noir Eau de Toilette was launched in 2009.

Lotus Gardenia Green Notes

African Orange flower Jasmine Sambac

Almond Licorice Tonka Bean Precious Woods White Musk

Jasmin Noir Eau de Toilette Fragrance Reviews

Malvina7
Malvina7

I adore Bvlgari Jasmin Noir edp but for financial reasons I decided to buy the edt version and I don't think there is much difference. I think is a softer version of the edp one but they are quite similar and I think the edt version lasts quite long(I apply my perfumes only on clothes because I have a very sensitive skin) and on me lasts at least 18h.

Jitterbug Perfume Lover
Jitterbug Perfume Lover

Bvlgari Jasmin Noir EDT
I am a Mary Ann, when I’d much rather be a Ginger. Quite a few people have called me “Goody Two Shoes” – more times than I would like. I don’t mind. According to one of my best male friends, it’s much better to be a Mary Ann than a Ginger because of the kind of man that is attracted to a Mary Ann. Mary Ann is wife material, according to my friend.

So, when I was searching for a jasmine scent, naturally, I wanted a “Ginger” scent. I wanted something deep, dark, and sultry. That is not this fragrance. This fragrance is so light and delicate that I was disappointed at first. However, the jasmine is somewhat indolic, which is a quality I rather like in my white florals because it makes them edgy and just sexy enough to get your attention, but not overly vampy. This fragrance is a straightforward jasmine lightly warmed by the soft almond and light citrus with a sexy musky dry down. It’s wholesome and pretty at first sniff – probably the perfect scent to meet your future in-laws in; then it evolves into a soft sexy skin scent. So, although this isn’t quite the sexy, heavy “Ginger” scent I was looking for, it’s not 100% goody two shoes Mary Ann either – it’s a little of both. Its light, but it can hold its own, and it might just keep you coming back to it again and again.

christina24
christina24

i just love this woody aroma it leaves on the skin...

Nancy123
Nancy123

I love it. Very woody and mysterious scent. Lasts over 12 hours on me.

DarkViolet
DarkViolet

Womanly, reserved but inviting, not properly innocent but someway pure, a whispering beauty which sometimes I feel so close to my deepest emotions to the point I think to it as a sort of "private" signature.

Jasmin Noir EDT may not have the sultry and kind of dramatic thickness of the original EDP (which I nonetheless love), where one can almost sense the presence of hundreds jasmine flowers almost melting with the humid air on a summer night, neither it diffuses a dark and voluptuous sensuality around the wearer like Jasmin Noir does.. but, in a certain way, it's even more sensuous than the EDP because it radiates an aura of luxury and skin warmth thanks to the delicate and watery texture of lotus that soon leaves way to the white floral accord in the heart (mostly jasmine and probably a thin gardenia), finally fading into a smooth and slightly creamy almondy-musky base.

A part from my very personal reasons of appreciation (it brings lovely memories of the past summer..), I'd recommend Jasmin Noir EDT for what it is: a pleasant, unoffending white floral with a discrete sillage, very suitable for work and formal occasions in my opinion, in any seasons, with that classy vibe that's typical of Bvlgari creations.
I have a lovely purse spray of this fragrance (10 ml) which I bought in San Marino Republic, so I don't mind carry it in my bag for needed reapplying.. but I have to highly warn everyone who's not familiar with this EDT because really it has a mediocre longevity and a veeeeeery light projection, as many members said before. Unfortunately this seems to be a common issue with some Bvlgari fragrances, that otherwise would definitely be worth their price.. so, for those who like the scent but look for "more" (me included) simply get the EDP.

UPDATE: I wore Jasmin Noir EDT two days ago to office and it still clearly lingers on the shirt I'm wearing today, so much that this morning I kept asking myself where this wonderful nutty, creamy, someway bright scent was coming from.. if it lasted on skin so much as it lasts on clothes this would be my signature for work. Too bad..

HazelMae
HazelMae

There is a lot of legitimate confusion over this fragrance vs. the EDP. The eau de toilette is definitely not a dark, evening style fragrance. This is a light, fresh jasmine with some sweetness. The EDT lasts maybe an hour, consistent with most Bulgari EDTs.

I ordered this by mistake because I was looking at the cap. My EDP purse spray has a clear cap, but the bottle of EDP has a gold cap.

It's not a bad fragrance at all, but fans of the EDP will not necessarily like the EDT. Many perfume houses do different formulations for EDT/EDP, but usually it's just a remix of the same notes. In this case, the two are completly different perfumes.

If you are talking about a dark, gothic fragrance suitable for evening, which has an incredibly indolic jasmine and a persistent clean patchouli, you smelled the EDP, not this fragrance.

bronstein
bronstein

One of the most interesting female fragrances I had the pleasure to sniff for a considerable long time. As suggested by the style it is indeed mysterious and dark, something for the Poison-wearer, though the scent as such is totally different. It has a fascinating untertone, that smells almost like something forbidden. Having it tested it several time now, it seems as if the sweeter overtones appear only by chance.

Girls or women with a fondness for gothic styles should watch out for this. All others should look for something else.

Perfumefreak
Perfumefreak

I bought this by mistake.
Read the reviews and hoped for the best. It wasn't getting much good reviews.
Jasmin Noir edT is is subtle and pretty, staying very close to skin.
I'm a big fan of Mon Jasmin Noir, and these are worlds apart from each other.
Both do have the juicy-factor but as Mon Jasmin Noir is gourmand-like and velvet-like, Jasmin Noir edT is more fresh and light and i do get something fruity.
I think i'll take some time and enjoy of these lovely two, and maybe get to know Jasmin Noir edP.
All in all, Jasmin Noir edT is very pretty, light sensual temptress.
Update:
Yes, lack of longevity is a big issue. On me, less than an hour.
I'm very disappointed. Won't recommend to anyone or buy this again.

tvu
tvu

Mysteriously delicious sweet jasmine, light and clean at the beginning, and slowly descend into another dimension of warmth, quite classy! Highly recommend.

petravesna
petravesna

When the purchased fragrance arrived by mail I sprayed it on me and went outside. My heart went sinking as I realised I know that smell. I expected more iris, tobacco woody smell as remembered from trying at the counter. It smells exactly like Armani Sensi. The only difference is Sensi is EDP, therefore lasting longer. On the contrary, Jasmine Noir is EDT resulting in short fragrance longevity, hence it offers a poor value. Both have soft, not too sweet, creamy, powdery, comfortable, non-changing sensuality. I agree with previous reviews that it stays max. 2 hours.

loewa
loewa

I LOOOOOVE IT!

but it does not last long enough:-( what can i do???

should i try the perfume instead, or what?

if anyone has answers please let me know, as this is my signature perfume.

LOVELOVELOVEIT!

Christy2198
Christy2198

I love this sent. But it does not last very long. I have to reapply every few hours. but so lovely while it lasts.
*update*
This perfume is such a waste. I got tired of reapplying so I thought I would spend $50 on the shower gel. I really love the scent! If I thought the perfume had a short life, the shower gel is so much worse. By the time I toweled off, the smell was gone. I will not be buying either product again.

kikiki
kikiki

I wear this to bed. It's lovely in EDT--just the right amount of loveliness for a good night sleep. "Now, i don't need any man in my bed, just my Jasmin Noir"

MDWake8
MDWake8

An elegant daily wearable version of Noir EDP. I prefer the dry down of this EDT. Its more floral and clean with a slight hint of woods not over bearing. Office friendly for sure.

Maki
Maki

Tested it on my wrist today...At first I couldn't help thinking of Samsara by Guerlain. Then the usual and familiar powdery drydown I get from all the Bvlgari's.
I used to compliment Bvlgari for being so consistent in leaving their signature in all of their perfumes...
But this time, I found this to be one time to many...I'm sorry to say that I'm getting a little bit bored with Bvlgari.

Catbiscuit
Catbiscuit

I wanted to try Jasmin Noir after all the good reviews. The only tester available was for the EDT so 4 full sprays to the wrist were applied.

The thing with Bvlgari perfumes is that they are so incredibly frustrating. You get a whiff of something wonderful, feminine & more-ish but that whiff you got escapes, leaving you feeling unfulfilled & impotent with only a pale ghost of a drydown to keep you company.

And that is the sad story of my experience with Jasmin Noir EDT.

Lilybel
Lilybel

I wanted this perfume because of the jasmin, I thought it would be something special, unfortunatly it's just too strong no jasmin ...at least not the beautiful jasmin smell I wanted, maybe there is too much musk...I'm not quite sure, my advice dont buy it unsniffed like I did.

eilismaireg
eilismaireg

I don't find this 'noir' at all, it's a simple jasmine scent which isn't very complex but is quite nice and wearable, I wouldn't pay the wads for it, mind you.

TakaBeata
TakaBeata

This is the beautiful scent , but for me too sultry.Started is similar to Magic Noir Lancome for me.In EDT disappears pleasantly but the sweetness is stayed by complected with the flower.
I thing for black hair woman :)

Manuella
Manuella

I very much like this Fragrance.
It is light and smooth.
Not to much floral which I appreciate.
Warm and classy Fragrance.

vertigo
vertigo

Very light.
I got a note of lily-of-the-valley in the top accord.
Pleasant, but staying power and sillage are so disappointing.
Gone in 2 hours.

Jasmin Noir Eau de Toilette by Bvlgari 3.92 out of 5 based on 144 ratings and 21 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Bvlgari Jasmin Noir Eau de Toilette fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Bvlgari Jasmin Noir Eau de Toilette, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Jasmin Noir Eau de Toilette by Bvlgari. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Jasmin Noir Eau de Toilette by Bvlgari represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.