Designers » B » Oriental Floral « Groups

Jasmin Noir L'Elixir Eau de Parfum Bvlgari for women

Jasmin Noir L'Elixir Eau de Parfum Bvlgari for women
dislike

Jasmin Noir L'Elixir Eau de Parfum Bvlgari for women Pictures

Bvlgari Jasmin Noir L'Elixir Eau de Parfum seduces with notes of candied orange, bergamot and pink pepper which are prominent in top notes of the composition. The heart offers a distinctive blend of jasmine Sambac absolute and intoxicating tuberose, laid on a dry and balmy base composed of resins and golden musk. Jasmin Noir L'Elixir Eau de Parfum was launched in 2012.

Bergamot Orange Pink Pepper Sugar

mrjohn12

Where can I find this in the US? I've looked everywhere

immita
immita

Perfect Perfurm!! Very very sensual fragance for all my friends ;)

The tester bottle of Jasmin Noir L'Elixir looked so stunning on the shelves of my local department store that I just had to try it. Unfortunately, as attractive as the puff atomiser is, it's not very functional. I spent nearly fifteen minutes with the sales assistants trying to get the damn thing to spray, but to no avail. The testers in other stores also malfunctioned, so I almost gave up on ever being able to test Jasmin Noir L'Elixir.

Thankfully while browsing JR Duty Free I found a tester that worked. If you were to buy yourself a bottle of this flanker, I would decant half of it into another bottle just in case. It looks like the atomiser and its on/off function can easily break.

In regards to scent, Jasmin Noir L'Elixir is slightly better than the original EDP. The scent pyramid worked from the base notes to the top notes when I tested this fragrance. Essentially everything was back to front.

Jasmin Noir L'Elixir opened with a thick, balmy accord, not unlike a heady blend of patchouli, resins and white woods. It smelt kind of sexy and mysterious; very 'noir'.

Unfortunately this fragrance becomes fresher and more citrusy as the scent develops. The jasmine note is clean and feminine, with a juicy, almost candied orange accord. This blend is not unpleasant, just a tad disappointing, especially since the opening was so promising.

The drydown smelt almost identical to the original EDP's drydown. A very musky jasmine scent with pink pepper and earthy patchouli. The only thing I can say in favour of Jasmin Noir L'Elixir is that it had slightly better lasting power. I think Bvlgari should lay these Jasmin Noir flankers to rest and release something new and exciting.

RedDeLishus
RedDeLishus

I liked this enough to buy two, but I haven't purchased any in the last six months, mind you I haven't purchased anything in the last six months. I have never tried L'Essence so I can't speak to that.
I found it lasted well, was subtle and mixed great with a couple of my other ones. Mostly I mixed it with others as I do with all but two of my scents. It took summer to deeper places and brought up the scents with stronger dry-downs.

Raquel73
Raquel73

Has someone tried this??

krishka
krishka

what is the difference btw this one the Essense one?
curious...

Jasminalia
Jasminalia

Very chypre-ish fragrance

Jasmin Noir L'Elixir Eau de Parfum by Bvlgari 4.08 out of 5 based on 42 ratings and 7 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Bvlgari Jasmin Noir L'Elixir Eau de Parfum fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Bvlgari Jasmin Noir L'Elixir Eau de Parfum, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Jasmin Noir L'Elixir Eau de Parfum by Bvlgari. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Jasmin Noir L'Elixir Eau de Parfum by Bvlgari represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Bvlgari Jasmin Noir Versace Crystal Noir Dior Dior Addict Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain Dior J`Adore L`Or Givenchy Play For Her Intense Bvlgari Mon Jasmin Noir Thierry Mugler Alien Essence Absolue Estée Lauder Sensuous Prada Prada Candy Givenchy Les Creations Couture Organza Lace Edition Bvlgari Jasmin Noir L’Essence Lancome La Vie Est Belle Gucci Gucci by Gucci Guerlain Guerlain Shalimar Parfum Initial L'Eau Si Sensuelle Thierry Mugler Alien Yves Saint Laurent Cinema Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Dolce&Gabbana Dolce&Gabbana Pour Femme Intense Dolce&Gabbana The One Desire