Designers » B » Oriental Floral « Groups

Jasmin Noir L'Elixir Eau de Parfum Bvlgari for women
dislike

almond
Jasmin Noir L'Elixir Eau de Parfum Bvlgari for women Pictures

Bvlgari Jasmin Noir L'Elixir Eau de Parfum seduces with notes of candied orange, bergamot and pink pepper which are prominent in top notes of the composition. The heart offers a distinctive blend of jasmine Sambac absolute and intoxicating tuberose, laid on a dry and balmy base composed of resins and golden musk. Jasmin Noir L'Elixir Eau de Parfum was launched in 2012.

Bergamot Orange Pink Pepper Sugar

Jasmine Sambac Tuberose Almond

Musk resins Fir Resin

Jasmin Noir
Jasmin Noir L’Essence

Jasmin Noir L'Elixir Eau de Parfum Fragrance Reviews

blake.lee
blake.lee

Creamy, honeyed white floral with a touch of sweet woods. Much richer than the original but not nearly as resiny as the L'Essence version.

Mizurin
Mizurin

I love this scent!! Sexy, creamy, gorgious, deep & sensual. The bottle looks beautiful.HOWEVER!!! I don't use this so often because I have to squeeze the atomizer hundred of times to apply enough amount. It's so tiring & I tend to apply too much! (;-;)

AnnaT
AnnaT

The fragrance lasts long enough but doesn't have much sillage on me from the very start.

The bulb atomizer is extremely inpracticable. Very user unfriendly. Imagine if it doesn't work and the bottle still full.

Natalie Carter
Natalie Carter

I discovered that Jasmin Noir L'Elixir is the perfect 'escape' from the haze of sweet over toned fragrances which are taking over the world. Sometimes you just have to be different to be special.

Jasmin Noir L'Elixir has shared a rather memorable memory with me - I first smelled it on a Bvlgari boutique when I had the privilege to go there. Obviously, I fell in love and instantly wanted to buy it. It was quite expensive for me at that time, so I waited two whole years to buy it. As I grew up, my pennies fortunately grew up too and then that is how I finally bought it for myself as my 17th birthday gift. If not for the beautiful scent, it is also a precious souvenir.

The beautiful magic that attracted me is the black bottle with that classy atomiser. I'm somehow attracted to black for some reason - I'm totally not a goth teenager though. What luxury designer would want to put an ugly composition in that beautiful bottle anyway?

Speaking of the fragrance, it is as lovely as the bottle. The oriental scent opens with sweet and zesty citruses like honeyed mandarin and bergamot, rosy pink pepper and a sweet accord. I understand the sugared orange peel they're talking about. That was a good way to start the composition. After a while, the top notes stand back to give wat to the highly seductive heart notes; the flowers of the composition bloom. Carnal flowers - white jasmine and tuberose in their highest appeal go in full bloom with intimate almonds scattered around. Then, the base notes steal the spotlight with a trio of sparkling musks and balsamic resins hypnotising the senses with fir resin accompanying them quietly but I can't help but notice it. Overall, Jasmin Noir L'Elixir is a unique and balanced Oriental Floral composition from the house of Bvlgari.

No flanker can compare to the unique seduction of Jasmin Noir L'Elixir. Even similar oriental fragrances have been made, but this stands aside from all the rest because of its aromatic resins to give the scent a greenish nuance we hardly find in oriental compositions. It is well-rounded, balanced and potential. It lasts satisfyingly long with moderate projection. It is such a rare gem from the house - I guess only the worthy and fortunate ones get to own it.

I would write a thousand acknowledgements for the house of Bvlgari and the creator/s of this scent for creating a beautiful composition. The scent of a jeweller indeed.

Labaloo
Labaloo

I have to agree with another commentator about the squeeze-bulb atomizer: it looks stunning on the dressing-table, but sprays very weakly... it didn't start spraying an adequate amount for me until after about 20 sprays... so, I'd recommend buying one of testers that has a capless, plain nozzle- less pretty, but definitely more functional.

That being said, JN L'Elixir is quite beautiful- a sweeter, more-gourmand version of the original (the sugar'd orange-peel note is quite prominent, and yes, I also sense vanilla), with a base that is tweaked to be more ambery, with less of the coumarin-woody facet in the original. I'm glad I own a bottle, and reserve it for special occasions.

Though grand in its luxurious elegance and limited availability, I would, however, place it third in line in the JNs according to my own taste: L'Essence gets my #1 vote for its solemn woodiness, then my first love- the original JN, followed by L'Elixir.

anna.glowacka
anna.glowacka

Vanilla? There's no vanilla listed but i can smell it very strongly. Almonds! Lovely dense resinous scent. No flowers here. Really beautiful. However i consider the pomp very unhandy, it releases tiny cloud of mist, to apply it up to my standards i have to squeeze it more than 15 times.

mrjohn12
mrjohn12

Where can I find this in the US? I've looked everywhere

immita
immita

Perfect Perfurm!! Very very sensual fragance for all my friends ;)

The tester bottle of Jasmin Noir L'Elixir looked so stunning on the shelves of my local department store that I just had to try it. Unfortunately, as attractive as the puff atomiser is, it's not very functional. I spent nearly fifteen minutes with the sales assistants trying to get the damn thing to spray, but to no avail. The testers in other stores also malfunctioned, so I almost gave up on ever being able to test Jasmin Noir L'Elixir.

Thankfully while browsing JR Duty Free I found a tester that worked. If you were to buy yourself a bottle of this flanker, I would decant half of it into another bottle just in case. It looks like the atomiser and its on/off function can easily break.

In regards to scent, Jasmin Noir L'Elixir is slightly better than the original EDP. The scent pyramid worked from the base notes to the top notes when I tested this fragrance. Essentially everything was back to front.

Jasmin Noir L'Elixir opened with a thick, balmy accord, not unlike a heady blend of patchouli, resins and white woods. It smelt kind of sexy and mysterious; very 'noir'.

Unfortunately this fragrance becomes fresher and more citrusy as the scent develops. The jasmine note is clean and feminine, with a juicy, almost candied orange accord. This blend is not unpleasant, just a tad disappointing, especially since the opening was so promising.

The drydown smelt almost identical to the original EDP's drydown. A very musky jasmine scent with pink pepper and earthy patchouli. The only thing I can say in favour of Jasmin Noir L'Elixir is that it had slightly better lasting power. I think Bvlgari should lay these Jasmin Noir flankers to rest and release something new and exciting.

RedDeLishus
RedDeLishus

I liked this enough to buy two, but I haven't purchased any in the last six months, mind you I haven't purchased anything in the last six months. I have never tried L'Essence so I can't speak to that.
I found it lasted well, was subtle and mixed great with a couple of my other ones. Mostly I mixed it with others as I do with all but two of my scents. It took summer to deeper places and brought up the scents with stronger dry-downs.

Raquel73
Raquel73

Has someone tried this??

krishka
krishka

what is the difference btw this one the Essense one?
curious...

Jasminalia
Jasminalia

Very chypre-ish fragrance

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Bvlgari Jasmin Noir L'Elixir Eau de Parfum fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Bvlgari Jasmin Noir L'Elixir Eau de Parfum, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Jasmin Noir L'Elixir Eau de Parfum by Bvlgari. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Jasmin Noir L'Elixir Eau de Parfum by Bvlgari represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.