Designers » B » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Jasmin Noir L’Essence Bvlgari for women

Jasmin Noir L’Essence Bvlgari for women
dislike

Jasmin Noir L’Essence Bvlgari for women Pictures Jasmin Noir L’Essence Bvlgari for women Pictures

Jasmin Noir L'Essence, presented in 2011, is the more intense and more concentrated version of the original Jasmin Noir from 2008. The fragrance is oriental, floral, woody and musky. It represents the tribute to extreme sensuality, glamour and sophistication.

Top notes of pink pepper and bergamot are followed by Sambac Jasmine in a duet with almond. Base notes are licorice, tonka, myrrh and precious woods.

It is available as 50 ml EDP.

Bergamot Pink Pepper

Jasmine Almond

Myrhh Licorice Woodsy Notes Tonka Bean

Jasmin Noir

Jasmin Noir L’Essence Fragrance Reviews

Juma
Juma

Dark, sweet, sensual dirty jasmin.
Usually I like refined, clean fragrances but this one caught me...
Months ago I simply hated it, but now, obviously my skin chemistry is changing a lot, I love it.
Need a respraying through a day.

mutia
mutia

I did blindly buy this perfume. I was expecting a lighter version, something more into jasmine. Although I'm crazy about perfume in woody family, all I can say I just like this one. There's something that prevent me to fall in love with the fragrance.

However, you can wear this in colder months and on special occasions only.

charmedbella
charmedbella

Beautiful, sensual, dark, sweet, soft. This is a gorgeous, delicious fragrance. I put it on at the department store and fell in love. I bought it on the spot. I had also tried the Jasmin Noir, but I much preferred the sweetness of L'Essence.

I've only worn it out twice so far, but on my second time wearing this, I received a compliment! The only downside is, L'Essence completely disappears after 5 hours (at least to my nose). But it is truly a gorgeous, sweet, sexy fragrance.

EDIT: I put it on this morning and couldn't even smell it an hour later. I ended up putting on a different fragrance completely. So sad. :( I won't be repurchasing and will probably give it away soon.

I agree this is a big scent, classic, intense, on me I felt it wasnt smelling pretty enough, too dark, too serious, so I gave it to my mother in law who loves Bvlgari, I enjoyed the richness in the base, but overall the scent isnt a happy scent..

Sangers
Sangers

I actually sprayed this on my wrist by accident; I wanted to try the EDP, but I became distracted by the SA and cue disaster (lol)

At first, it was kind of a too strong, woody-spicy floral. I noticed the jasmine and the wood, and quite a bit of pepper. After about an hour, it started to settle, it was no longer so noticeable, and I could also smell the almond and the tonka. It dries down to a softer, woody jasmine.

It's a very elegant fragance; too elegant for me, actually! I really like it, but I don't think I would wear it too much, and it's not very 'me', even though I love jasmine like nothing else :) It's the kind of scent I always imagine on wealthy, sexy women with long black dresses (and sadly I'm not) I can easily see this as a classic; sadly, it doesn't seem to get much attention.

I want to try the EDP now, in hopes that it will be more wearable for me :)

scentsforme
scentsforme

OMG, . THIS IS BY FAR THE BEST, AND MAYBE MY SIGNATURE SENT.
I HAVE A LOT OF PERFUMES, I DID'NT KNOW WHAT WAS RIGHT FOR ME....
BUT THIS IS AMAZING AS IT LINERS BY THE HOUR, IT GET CREAMER AND CREAMER.
LOVE IT LOVE IT..... :P

cleo777
cleo777

Oh, yes, Jasmin Noir L'Essence, you WILL be my next new victim...uh...perfume! What an amazing scent. Definitely she belongs to the night, with her bewitching jasmine and woods aroma. Mmmmmm delicious on my skin!

So... I tried this in the hope of finding a Samsara's vibe, which is not the case, if not a fraction given by woody notes and a little tonka.
This is a very elegant, vaguely sultry yet elegant scent and I can understand how it appeals demanding tastes for real perfume. After a while also licorice makes it peak out and jasmin is there. The only not nice part of this scent is that at some stage on my skin it smells like an old wardrobe.

Ivanqa
Ivanqa

Very elegant! My favorite way to wear a fragrance is to shower in it and so I am very happy that Bvlgari have made the delicious shower gel to accompany this scent. The Jasmin Noir L'Essence is a Bond Girl scent :) ...a dab lasts and lasts and makes you feel dressed up even when you are in your casuals.

nikkimouse
nikkimouse

no vanilla? Might be the tonka and benzoin that's giving me the feeling that this is a vanilla perfume, but like Dior Addict, without that nasty bitter eliment that's in Addict (I think it might be immortal flower - Jamaican Queen of the night) , instead of immortal.. we have anaise bergamont and pink pepper (such an improvement). I think it feels more vanilla than floral, the jasmine is detectable though it's delicious and as jasmin noir dries down it becomes a little dirty (which I love). Really reminding me of Addict, again, I cant help it.... every sniff I take I'm reminded of that tall dark blue bottle, only it smells more refind and smooth and well just plain ...more delicious! The anaise isn't overplayed it's just the right amount. The wood is blended so nicely doesn't stick out so much to my nose, just adds depth. And the bergimont is detectable through the drydown. Oh this is wonderful, this is what I imagined Angelique Noir to smell like :) *closes eyes*, *inhales* =^_^=

An orgasm in a bottle!

This is potent juice the projection is moderate.. moderate for atleast good few hours then start becoming a bit closer to skin, lasts a full (if not more) eight hours on me.

Come to think of it, it reminds me of dior addict mixed with hypnotic poison, plus xtra jasmin and a touch of licorise . Or the love child of Guerlains Tonka Imperial and Angelique Noir

Very sensual, classy but dirty (in a good way), and though it's not edible smelling, it is and very YUMMY indeed!
Very very well done!

9.5/10

jonr951
jonr951

I WANT and NEED this BAD! And NOW! L'Essence is at the top of my wish list at the moment. It's SO beautiful!

Jillzilla
Jillzilla

I cannot wear the original Jasmin Noir, because the jasmine note becomes headache-inducing for me. This version however, is a much deeper, woodier scent on my skin. The jasmine is tame, and only noticeable through the heart phase. Once the fragrance dries down, it becomes warm, musky and woody. I detect mostly myrhh, licorice, and woodsy notes.

It's still not quite right for my skin (too much licorice!), but from the perspective of someone who prefers woodier perfumes, I think it's a great improvement over the original!

carinaro
carinaro

This perfume is so lovely! I bought it for evening wear but now I'm using it all the time. The firsts few minutes it's a little bit to peppery and heavy on me, but after a while it ends up in this very soft but still intense and warm scent of liquorice and tonka beans. I vary between ten perfumes right now and this is my absolute favorite.

fanny
fanny

Jasmin, sweet delicious jasmin.
Supported by not too dark notes: tonka, licorice, myrrh, and lifted by light ones: bergamot and pink pepper.
I am so pleased with this version, it is like the original, but getting closer and closer.
YUMMY

Marcy3585
Marcy3585

I work in fragrance, and have been looking for a new fall favorite. I thought I had found it in gucci guilty intense. I love the guilty, but it dies down pretty fast. I usually am turned off by bvlgari frag., but the other day I put on the jasmine noir essence and the guilty on my other arm. After the overpowering start, the jasmine noir became lovely. Stayed on , and got better by the hour. I still love it and. My fav. Is to mix the two frag. This makes the guilty last longer and gives it a hint of jasmine.

Nicole79
Nicole79

ohhhh..wow...the bottle is sooo Gorgeous...i need to test it!!!
I need a BLV Fragrance in my collection ;)
... one of my fav Houses ***

vertigo
vertigo

I don't like it at all.
Here's where Jasmin Noir stops to be jasmine.

This perfume is a sweet, sultry, buttery oriental.
Heavy on tonka, licorice and almonds - and not so much about jasmine. Not speaking of bergamot or pink pepper.

Despite it being heady, it's quite short-living, and its sillage is also weak as for something that is called "L'Essence".

Is it nice? I believe so.
Sensual? Yes.
Sophisticated / unique? Not at all.

jellybeantree
jellybeantree

This smells so good , better than the original jasmin noir! It isn't an everyday scent though. It's definitely for special occasions! This was one of the new fragrances that stands out to me in a positive way. Elegant, sexy and beautiful! Have to be honest I have a history of loving floral woody musks! I have a weakness for this group!
Update: On me this fragrance has turned into a musky mess on my skin, I don't get any Jasmin! I had high hopes because it smells so alluring on the paper strip.

Jasmin Noir L’Essence by Bvlgari 3.86 out of 5 based on 161 ratings and 18 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Bvlgari Jasmin Noir L’Essence fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Bvlgari Jasmin Noir L’Essence, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Jasmin Noir L’Essence by Bvlgari. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Jasmin Noir L’Essence by Bvlgari represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.